FreeAgent CRM Bewertungen

von FreeAgent Network

4.6/5
    4.6/5

About FreeAgent CRM

Eine cloudbasierte Verkaufs-, Marketing- und Kundenserviceplattform, die kleinen Unternehmen hilft, qualitativ hochwertige Kundenbeziehungen zu pflegen.

Erfahre mehr über FreeAgent CRM

Mateo G.
Growth Marketing & Business Development
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"FreeAgent CRM"

Kommentare: FreeAgent allows our Sales & Marketing teams to work efficiently and effectively together as one revenue-focused team. The automation features & Zapier integration has allowed our small team to set up many different marketing automation workflows that have saved us a ton of time.

Vorteile: The platform is super intuitive, easy to navigate, and simplifies the way we track our joint marketing & sales pipeline. There's no steep learning curve and most importantly, the customer support all the way up through senior leadership has been incredible. They're quick to respond and escalate any issues immediately and there's been plenty of productive face-time with the management team who seems genuinely interested in taking customer feedback to shape their product roadmap. On multiple occasions they've turned around and pushed into production our product feature requests in a matter of days or weeks. Zapier & Mailchimp integrations are a huge plus too!

Nachteile: Could be more robust on the reporting/dashboard side of things, but I'm told a lot is coming in early 2020 with regards to reporting.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Peggy M.
Publications Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"A CRM that does just what I need it to do!"

Kommentare: The customer service I have had with FreeAgent from the first initial contact through the purchase and training and the helpdesk on various issues has been top notch! It's super easy to reach out and ask a question about how to do something or if the software can do something and they respond in a timely and professional manner.
This software has really helped us organize our giant list of contacts. I KNOW without a doubt, we've made more money using this CRM! Having a quick way to track who I need to contact and what the last contact was is worth every penny.

Vorteile: I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels. Very little set up or training needed to get started and that was HUGE!
Love the mobile app and that it has all the capabilities of the desktop version!

Nachteile: I know it has some cons, but recently there have been some updates that really picked up all the things I was hoping the software would do, I am struggling to think of something. I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional!

Lori M.
Insurance Broker/Agent
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Awesome Product!"

Kommentare: One stop for all of my client details and transactions. Easy to use, great agent support.

Vorteile: The continual effort to add new functions and features.

Nachteile: Having to learn new technology. I am not well versed in using computer software and integrations.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Tom W.
Principal
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Perfectly adequate, user-friendly starter CRM software with excellent training/support for very small businesses."

Vorteile: Customer support & initial training was very good, individualized, patient, and responsive, even before I had committed to purchase.
More features than I use or need for my small start-up.

Nachteile: Search function is sometimes laborious; difficulty refining search parameters.
Inability to delete contacts that are no longer needed.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Leslee R.
sales manager
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Organization made easy"

Kommentare: When selling ads, often you have to touch clients multiple times to make the sale, so I love that all my activity is documented so I can see who I still need to be contacting.

Vorteile: I needed an easy but thorough way to keep track of all of my clients/our clients in our business. It gives me all the details I need when looking for what I need, who I need, and where I'm at in the sale process.

Nachteile: Sometimes when searching for contacts it will just take start searching when you type one letter and not let you finish the name so you have to redo it. And I wish there was a way to mass email like mail chimp but without having to purchase another software service.

Craig K.
Agent
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Fantastic Software to Help Stay Connected to Clients & Prospects!!!"

Kommentare: Great product, EXCELLENT customer service. You won't find anything comparable to this for the price.

Vorteile: I was looking for something to stay in front of my clients and prospects when I purchased this product. Over the course of 18 months they have added so many features and enhancements that I would never have expected. I haven't quite got them all down yet on how to use, but I'm getting there and the support staff is top notch! They get back to you right away, check up on you after they help with your issue, and all around make the software much more enjoyable to use. You won't find a better CRM for the money.

Nachteile: The only negative thing I found with this software is how many different times I have to put in peoples information in different areas. It should just transfer over.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Travis T.
Insurance Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig

"Great Product"

Kommentare: Free Agent has allowed me to track all the individuals and companies I work with and keep it all in one place. Allowing me to be more productive and staying in front of call my clients, prospects and referral sources.

Vorteile: I love how you can customize the work flow it best fit you and your need. You can make the system fit you, not the other way around.

Nachteile: My con is not that terrible. I love Free Agent but with all the new updates their are things I built out that can be done so simply now. But all good things!

Laura D.
COO
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"FreeAgent CRM - Excellent Way to Manage Sales Contacts"

Kommentare: The software is excellent. I have worked for 2 large organizations, Robert Half International and Randstad, where I managed sales teams, and this software exceeds the capabilities of the software I utilized at these organizations. It is easy to customize to my business needs and the customer support is excellent.

Vorteile: I loved that I was able to customize it to fit my needs. I also loved the dial feature where I could go down the list and just click and dial.

Nachteile: It didn't integrate seamlessly with my cell phone when I was using the click and dial option. I believe a land line worked better, but then again I'm not an expert so maybe I could have done something better on my end. However, I wasn't able to figure it out.

Ted S.
National Sales Director
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Great Product!"

Kommentare: Keeping track of opportunities.

Vorteile: I like ease of use and the responsiveness of customer service. This is a great product for small to medium size companies.

Nachteile: I would like product to sync with Constant Contact.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Donna L.
President-Elect
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort"

Kommentare: Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Vorteile: The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Nachteile: Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

Amy L.
Franchise Support Lead
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"I Didn't Know A Team Could Be So Responsive"

Kommentare: I have never asked more from a company. Our CRM needs were very different than the typical sales model. I chose FreeAgent because their team seemed willing to work with me to make the changes I needed for my unique circumstances. When shopping for the CRM, other companies told me they would charge thousands of dollars to train me how to build a system to fit my unique needs. FreeAgent CRM said they would be happy to build what I need at no extra cost. They have done just that and exceed my expectations every day. This robust system has everything I need and I appreciate its beautiful design.

Vorteile: Choosing FreeAgent CRM is the best decision I made this year. They have worked with me to make their CRM the exact fit I needed for a growing franchise. I have never worked with another company that is so responsive to my requests and needs. Every day I am amazed at how willing they are to make improvements to meet my needs and their team always teaches me how I can personalize the program to our unique circumstances. They take the time to understand my need and then go to work to find a solution.

Nachteile: I love the product so much that this is difficult for me to answer, but the two things I am hoping to someday have is a #hashtag feature for being able to search activities by topics and to someday be able to have texting also documented in the system. (I think I just thought of how this can be done simply!)! And another request is born....

Marc K.
Chairman & CEO
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"FreeAgent CRM vs Salesforce = Apple iPhone XR vs mobile phone 1st generation in the mid 90s."

Kommentare: If Salesforce customers would be aware of FreeAgent CRM, Salesforce would have no clients any longer. It reminds me of an upstart like Amazon in 2000 vs the established retailer Sears. I would highly recommend Marc Benioff to take over FreeAgent CRM and let FreeAgent CRM's management revamp Salesforce's entire software and sales/marketing concept. If Sears would have bought Amazon their share price would have been up several thousand percent vs being down 99% during the last 11+ years. Eddie Lampert likely doubted that established, 100+ year old Sears would fall 99%. Better and more agile competitors like FreeAgent CRM can erode the market position of other established leaders over time as Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Netflix have proven.

Vorteile: FreeAgent CRM's management and team are outstanding in terms of customization, service, interface, simplicity and elegance. The entire user experience if rated on a scale of 1 to 10 is 10+ while I would rank Salesforce 1 having seen Salesforce performing ten years ago and recently. Salesforce is a sales focused company with an extremely frustrating user experience vs FreeAgent CRM being a true CRM company. It's like using a new generation Apple iPhone vs a mobile phone by other leading providers in the mid 90s. We have no association with the company besides being a customer.

Nachteile: I have done extensive searches on many CRMs in the last 10 years and wish this 2016 founded company would have been existed 25 or 10 years ago.

Dustin S.
Group Benefits Advisor
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"FreeAgent Review"

Kommentare: Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Vorteile: I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice.

Nachteile: Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

Chris H.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Everything we need in one easy to use solution"

Kommentare: Everything has been easy so far, which as a business owner, you can't ask for more. From working with sales, to on-boarding, to the product...it's been great.

Vorteile: We have different teams working with manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and so on and this brings everything together and gets everyone on the same page. Each team has different processes and honestly some are less tech savvy than others, so having one easy to use and intuitive tool has been great.

Nachteile: I really like to get into the weeds on documentation and some areas could be a little more thorough, but even that's improved in the last few months. And if I still have questions, their customer support team is pretty awesome.

Ryan A.
Senior Vice President
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Tailor Made for My Business"

Kommentare: It feels like much more of a partner vs. vendor relationship. The Customer Success team @ FreeAgent are always there to answer product questions or lean on for configuration advice.

Vorteile: FreeAgent supercharged our insurance firm. My sales team was up & running within days of making the decision to adopt this CRM platform and I didn’t have to hire someone to maintain the software. It’s crazy how easy it is to tailor the software to your unique business.

Nachteile: Didn’t have the ability to calculate commissions, but, thankfully, they just introduced calculated fields into the platform.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Rebecca B.
Director Business Development
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Fabulous small CRM"

Kommentare: The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting
One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp
All this at a reasonable price...................perfect and easy to recommend
Rebecca Bartlettt-Jones

Vorteile: I love the flexibility of this CRM and how 99% of the program can be customized.
The online help is brilliant and actually live . The agents are patient , prompt, responsive and understanding.

Nachteile: I cant complain about anything particular.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Abi L.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"FreeAgent Is the best value for your money."

Kommentare: This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Nachteile: Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Gord M.
Director, Client Relations
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Free Agent CRM"

Kommentare: Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Vorteile: Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Nachteile: Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

John M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"FreeAgent CRM is a Great Tool!"

Kommentare: Customer representatives really work very hard to provide the best training and support! If you are a Mortgage Loan Originator, Real Estate Agent ora stand alone Sale Rep, I think FreeAgent is a great fit!

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to work with, especially for my small sales consulting business. It has all the key features I need!

Nachteile: I really can’t come up with a feature that detracts. Perhaps smaller type for the screen; but I would be very picky choosing that.

Magdalena C.
Sales Agent
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Excellent Product"

Kommentare: I have never had an experience like this before... they contacted me, and made follow up, answered all my questions, and even invited me to their offices. They have been great with customer support; it is almost 24/7. They are very nice and willing to help out, and hear your suggestions. Since I can customize it to my needs, it’s a perfect product. I recommend it 100%.

Vorteile: What I love the most about this product is that it is customizable, so the program adapts to my needs instead of the other way around. It is super user friendly, and it has great customer support!! They even give you 1:1 training, and help you customize your profile, and they won’t leave you alone until you are happy with the end product.

Nachteile: There are a few (almost none) user experience things that can improve... but they are constantly updating features.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Ray G.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some training and began to set everything up, I got a call from FreeAgentCRM. After speaking with with them and seeing what they had to offer, I realized that FreeAgentCR"

Kommentare: I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Vorteile: The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Nachteile: FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Kristopher M.
FOUNDER
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"The only easy-to-use CRM with a configurable Platform"

Kommentare: It’s been fantastic from the product to the people. I couldn’t ask for more from a CRM solution.

Vorteile: FreeAgent’s out-of-the-box integrations (email, phone, and calendar) centralize everything into one place. My team loves using it, it makes them more productive, and as a result I have the visibility I need across all our prospects and customers. As we grow, our teams and processes will change and I refuse to re-implement another CRM in 12-months time. FreeAgent’s platform can manage my existing use case, and we’ve already roadmapped other areas to consolidate onto their platform.

Nachteile: Nothing major. I do wish FreeAgent was around when I created my 1st startup years ago, but I don’t hold that against them.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Mireya M.
Insurance Agent
Versicherung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2018

"FreeAgent CRM "

Kommentare: In general, the CRM is very nice. I love the fact that you get one on one training with the team and they listen to you so they can make all the modifications to the CRM. I have looked at so many CRMs to use with my Insurance Business (from home) and even though I am still in the process of customizing it I am very optimistic the final result will work well with my workflows.

Vorteile: I like the interface, its very appealing visually speaking. Usability is very good. I like the fact that you can do so many integrations like Mail chimp and Zapier.

Nachteile: It does not allow to integrate power dialers. The integration process is time consuming, but I guess is worth it if you want an end product that works with your workflows.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Heather M.
Tournament Coordinator
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Free Agent has been fun, easy & exciting to get started with!"

Kommentare: We are looking forward to the future as Free Agent continues to grow!

Vorteile: It's totally customizable! That's why we chose to go with Free Agent. We aren't a typical sales company so we definitely had atypical needs and they catered to them perfectly It's pretty cool how everything we ask for they can do; I'd like to imagine that everybody's Free Agent looks different. That's pretty awesome.

Nachteile: We wish there could be bulk email functions so we could do such operations all in one place. We have to integrate with Mail Chimp, which isn't the end of the world since we use it already, but there's a lot of unknowns in the set-up process.

Matt W.
Director of Sales
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"Customer Service is top notch - Easiest CRM to throw at non-technical users"

Kommentare: I rolled this out to a sales team of 8. 4 were tech-savvy under 40 and 4 were tech dinosaurs over 60. The 4 tech-savvy users picked it up the first day and have ran with it. The 4 dino's are working with FreeAgent with 1on1 training sessions and are getting the hang of it. I see this being a complete game-changer once my entire team is using this software.

Vorteile: -Simple for less tech-savvy users
-Customer Service exceeds expectations
-Customization for unique business needs is very possible
-UI is easy to digest
-Email tracking is a fantastic tool

Nachteile: -Lack of reporting is something that is being addressed
-Email integration is inconsistent if you're using an Exchange server

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018