ContactMonkey Bewertungen

von ContactMonkey

Über ContactMonkey

Outlook- und Gmail-Integration in Salesforce, E-Mail-Verfolgung und -Analyse. Verwalte deine nutzerdefinierte Salesforce von deinem eigenen Postfach aus.

Erfahre mehr über ContactMonkey

Nathaniel j. B.
Consultant, eDiscovery & Legal Managed Services
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"Does exactly what we need it to at a good price"

Kommentare: Helps determine which prospecting emails are more effective than others.

Vorteile: We use this at my company to assist with email prospecting. The tool is easy to install and does exactly what we need it to--I use it on every email I send. It has helped immensely in determining which prospects emails are effective and which ones aren't, and made my prospecting much more effective. Also helps me determine, when customers are being non-responsive, if they have even seen my message. We use this cross-team as a metric to measure rep email productivity.

Nachteile: The first time I installed it, Outlook was unbearably slow every time I opened an email. This went away after I rebooted. I don't really have many complaints about the tool.

Glen P.
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2018

"Easy to install and use"

Vorteile: I tried Hubspot which was difficult to install and use. In fact, it rarely tracked emails well for us. Contact Monkey was very easy to install and use.

Nachteile: Sometimes the system goes down and it does not track the emails. You have to make sure that you have turned ContactMonkey on when sending an email otherwise, it will not track the email.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Paula B.
Copywriter
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Very poor customer service and a glitchy product - but great when it works!"

Kommentare: ContactMonkey customer support offer a very poor service. I've had to contact them three times over the course of my year long subscription and every time they took a long time to respond. My initial issues were with the sidebar not refreshing and they were unable to advise how to fix this - their advice didn't work. Then I had to contact them when after my year's subscription expired they took payment from my card without an email reminder they were about to do so - and I never even received a receipt via email, so had no idea I had been charged until I checked my bank account. When I emailed them to say I was irritated by this and that they should send reminders/invoices I received a response saying they had cancelled my subscription and refunded me in full. This was NOT what I had asked for and I was even more annoyed as I was left without email tracking for my business and out of pocket while I waited for the refund. During the time spent waiting for the refund I've decided to use another competitor of theirs instead. They really need to improve their response times to support tickets and their customer service and billing.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and track all your emails - the sidebar stays active and lets you know when they've been read, so you can use it as a "to-do" list to remind you who you need to respond to.

Nachteile: The sidebar showing when emails have been read often fails to automatically update, so you assume emails haven't been read, when in fact they have. You then need to click the refresh button on the sidebar to manually update.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Jonathan C.
Business Development Representative-ERP Software-Manufacturing
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Easy to use and soooo helpful"

Kommentare: Being able to know when priority emails are being open .

Vorteile: First off, I love how simple this is to use. Then it's great with how useful this is. I use it constantly after sending proposals to prospects

Nachteile: Only complaint I have is how it tracks opens when sending a single email to multiple contacts. Would like to see exactly who opens when for group emails.

Chuck L.
Account Executive
Rechtsberatung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"I love Contact Monkey. I have been using it for 7 + years. It is amazing and fun at the same time."

Kommentare: Ok - helps me see people opening my emails.

Vorteile: Basically see when customers are looking at my emails and how often. it is interesting to see emails reopened a year later. Great intel!

Nachteile: I would like to learn how to run more reports on what emails are working and not. Sometime crashes and have to restart.

Dana P.
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"I have difficulty trusting it sometimes "

Vorteile: Its easy. The icons are in the right places and I can navigate the add on with ease. I use it everyday and hope that the updates continue to evolve as Salesforce does.

Nachteile: Sometimes when you record an email, it does not show up. I have to check each save which takes time.

Paul f S.
Senior Sales Executive
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Very happy with functions and rely on it everyday"

Vorteile: Number of times emails are opened and when is what I like most and rely on in my daily sales. Sidebar is also goo.

Nachteile: The results sometimes return in accurate number of views. Need to somehow determine if email has been forwarded then opened.

Isaac L.
Education Consultant for Christian Schools
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"A good product - website could provide more avenues for help/tutorial videos, etc. "

Kommentare: Email tracking and data analytics for sales

Vorteile: I like the analytics - being able to search by subject and time frame is a nice feature that helps in following up on sales campaigns

Nachteile: The tracking isn't the most accurate as it seems to track emails in the preview pane (which you have to do) but in reality, you may get someone just deleting every email above the tracked email. This gives a notice of that email being "opened" each time it moves back into the preview pane. I also feel the "link" tracker is not that great.

Katelyn R.
Director, Sales
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"Really like for tracking emails."

Kommentare: Tracking emails is great for prospecting.

Vorteile: Good for tracking my emails, opens, clicks and location it's opened from. I think it does a really good job on this.

Nachteile: The reporting to excel function doesn't seem to work that great. When I generate a new report and export to excel the results are not what I specified.

Michael P.
Sales
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Perfect for sales and marketing"

Vorteile: For my use, it's been the best investment we can think of. Being able to see when people are reviewing your emails is key to determining whether your message is getting across.

Nachteile: There are times when the times/locations could be a little more accurate. I also wish there was a better way to categorize the emails.

Martin G.
Sales Executive
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Email Tracking Excellence"

Kommentare: Insights from email opens helps with better follow-up phone calls, allows more meetings to be set and ultimately more sales to be made.

Vorteile: Understanding email openings increases effectiveness of targeted phone calls. Easy to customize what you want to track and how you want to see reporting metrics. If using this tool can help generate even just 1 additional sale per year it ends up paying for itself many times over so it's a smart investment.

Nachteile: I've got no major cons to report. I haven't used a bunch of other providers for this type of service so I can't compare it for you. ContactMonkey has worked well enough that I haven't felt the need to look elsewhere.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2018
John O.
EVP
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Great service - no more 'send & pray'. Now you can tell if your message was received & acted on!"

Kommentare: Provides an invaluable source of feedback on if/when (and how many times) your email recipient opened your email. Before Contact Monkey, like driving a submarine, you were completely blind when you sent an email. You hit SEND and hoped for the best. With Contact Monkey, you now have a 'periscope' of sorts that allows you to 'see' when your email was opened and, if you included a hyperlink, acted on. Invaluable from a sales standpoint. Thanks for illuminating what has, historically, been a dark and often times frustrating communication medium!

Vorteile: Can provide immediate feedback on email messages sent.
Easy integration with Outlook.
In 2+ years, very few issues with service.
Customer service easy to work with and very responsive.

Nachteile: I've become addicted to the Contact Monkey sidebar in Outlook.
Doesn't have an OSX version for Mac.
Message tracking can be blocked by receiver's firewall.

Alison M.
Account Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"I love ContactMonkey! "

Kommentare: Increased visibility, ability to connect easier with others via email and phones, better understanding of click rates and opening times.

Vorteile: I was a bit hesitant that ContactMonkey would help me in my day to day job, but I tried the 30 day trial and was hooked. It gives great visibility and has allowed me to connect with many more prospects than I otherwise could have. Great software, and for a great price!

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish this gave me a little more visibility. I have submitted a request for the report and had to wait over an hour one time. If I could have direct control on building out reports, that would be a big help. I also would like to see more integrations with phone systems, but for now it does what it's supposed to do!

Suzanne C.
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2018

"ContactMonkey is Great"

Kommentare: As a two-time U.S. Supreme Court winner, I have a LOT of "snaky and sneaky" opponents, who will try ANYTHING to deceive me, as well as the Local Courts. ContactMonkey is SO invaluable, and I would NEVER want to go without it. This program goes so far as to tell me how many times the recipients are reading each e-mail. In other words, it shows me how seriously they take my warnings, etc. :-) <3 I love ContactMoney.

Vorteile: I really like the fact that ContactMonkey enables you to ascertain who receives / reads your e-mails without notifying the recipients, like another e-mail receipt program I can think of.

Nachteile: ContactMonkey does not work with every single recipient--just the majority of them; i.e., about 98% of them. Once in a "blue moon," I will find a corporate server that appears to be "immune" to the "return receipt" notification. But when companies are that large, it is easy to work around; i.e., sending faxes instead.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Tara K.
Account Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Contact Monkey works great for me overall"

Kommentare: Knowing when people I reach out to see my emails and click my links so I can manage my sales process better.

Vorteile: I like that CM is right in my Outlook so I can easily see how my sales outreach is working without having to go into a different program. Their search feature is also easy and intuitive, as the entire email address isn't needed in order to search activity.

Nachteile: I don't really have any issues using Contact Monkey. I just have to be careful to not cut links sent out in one email and paste them into another email I'm sending to someone else as it will skew the open data. Eg: I emailed someone in Utah the same link I previously sent to someone in Hawaii and so it looked like the Utah person opened my email in Hawaii. I setup signature templates with fresh links to prevent that happening in the future.

Michael D.
Admissions
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent for CRM! "

Kommentare: Email effectiveness and follow up with clients.

Vorteile: CM is easy to work with and seamlessly integrates with MS Outlook. It give me instant notification to clients opening emails and reports of activity.

Nachteile: While easy to install, the product is sometimes difficult to update. I've found that it tends to be a little confusing. In the several years I've used the product, the few times I've had to update have been "challenging" and have had to ask for assistance.

Adam W.
Senior Account Executive
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Great product, great support, well worth the money"

Kommentare: Greater insight into opens and clicks on emails campaigns.

Vorteile: I've started and stopped Contact Monkey twice now. The software is great, big help from customer support when needed, and it gave me great insight into my sales prospecting.

Nachteile: The reporting. I didn't like that I had to wait for a report to be send in an email. Sometimes it seemed like Contact Monkey showed a false positive of an open that could not have been real. For example, it said the email was opened in Chiang Mai, Thailand multiple times on multiple contacts.

Principle
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"useful information in a timely fashion"

Kommentare: On numerous occassions, I've confronted individuals using contactmonkey's data in order for them to revise untrue statements.

Vorteile: Contactmoney provides useful information relating to my business that makes my life easier. I'm not sales oriented but I enjoy having access to the data relating to access.

Nachteile: I'm unclear how to transfer it from computer to computer.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Liz W.
Business Development Team Member
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2018

"Great product for those who need to monitor email interaction"

Vorteile: I appreciate the service I have received with this company. I had done quite a bit of online research and found ContactMonkey to be highly regarded for product quality as well as service. That has been the experience I have had since signing up. Whenever I have had questions about setup, usage, and billing, I have found the customer service to be prompt, detailed, and accurate. The product itself has worked as described and how I needed it. I have already recommended this to other peers.

Nachteile: The only issue I have had is trying to sort the details of the contacts. Recently, my client had an event and I sent out emails along with phone calls to notify them of the event. I wanted to follow-up contact with those that had opened the links or viewed it a certain number of times. There is no data sort that I could find which meant having to scroll and search. As I charge my client hourly rates, I would rather spend time with the phone calls and emails than sorting the data.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Jonathan C.
Bus Dev Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Can't live without the Monkey."

Kommentare: See when someone is interacting with my email and the ability to be proactive about it.

Vorteile: Email tracking is what the Monkey does. I love how it tracks forwards as you can easily tell when what you sent is being socialized.

Nachteile: May not always capture opens. sometimes someone will reply to an email but they never appeared in the dashboard.

Jonas C.
Sales
Rechtsberatung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"I use this every day to keep track of customer emails and if my orders are being reviewed."

Kommentare: Track customers responses

Vorteile: No guessing if someone got my email. It let's me track someone's responsiveness in real time and schedule my follow ups accordingly. I

Nachteile: Some emails can't be followed due to firewalls or other protocols on the customer side but that isn't an issue with Contact Monkey.

Tanya K.
Student Tuition Accounts
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"Wonderful and useful tool to have"

Kommentare: Tracking who has opened their email

Vorteile: Easily tracks who has opened their email and who has not opened their email. The program works well for us.

Nachteile: Sometimes Contact Monkey goes down and can be down for a few hours to a few days. But Customer service is always available to let us know what is happening

• Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Chirag D.

"excellent"

Kommentare: who has reviewed and if they are lying to telling the truth.

Vorteile: because of its accuracy, its handy and gives information as per need. it's user-friendly too. I like this software

Nachteile: get stuck in between so have to restart outlook many times. if we can have more information in the graph, it would help a lot.

Scarlett K.
Broker
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"I tried multiple email tracking software over last few months, but this trumps them all."

Kommentare: I was able to track my email reads and do better follow ups with my clients as per their time zone. I would go on to say that I was able to get deals done at least 30% faster than normal, thereby resulting in better cash flows to my small business.

Vorteile: Mail Merge is seamlessly easy. You could upload a CSV or simply type email addresses in subject line. Easily connects to Salesforce. You can track link clicks. Notifications are un-obstrusive. You can even schedule mails to be sent later. So, no worries about your overseas contact receiving email at 3 am in the night. Best of all, tracking is very accurate, unlike competitive products which have a lot of fake positives. I highly recommend this product.

Nachteile: Nothing really. They seem to have got everything just right. It could be a little more affordable though. But then, as another reviewer said, even if you get one additional sale in a year by using this product, you are in green.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Debbie R.
Sales Rep
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"Love Contact Monkey. I use it everyday. I am a sales rep so I live in email. "

Kommentare: Knowing who opens by emails and who doesn't and what are some good subjects to use.

Vorteile: I like that I can see who has opened my emails and when and who has not. I also like to see what my best performing subjects of all time are. This really helps me to use the subject lines that are being opened the most and to stop using subject lines that are not being opened as much.

Nachteile: There is really nothing I do not like but I rarely look at the email devices used of all time. I really do not care what device they are opening my emails on. I just want them to open them.