Über TalentLyft

All-in-one-Rekrutierungsmarketing- und Bewerber-Tracking-Lösung, die bei der Verwaltung und Rationalisierung von HR-Operationen hilft.

Erfahre mehr über TalentLyft

The software is very friendly to use, intuitive and operations can be performed fast and in an easy and efficient way.

I haven't noticed anything that I don't like about this software.

Bewertungen zu TalentLyft

TalentLyft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TalentLyft bereits verwendet?

Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Sales Manager in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Talentlyft as a service for applicant tracking is very broad

Kommentare: We recommend it primarily to hiring companies, since it will undoubtedly be of great help to carry out a much more advanced management of job interviews. Talentlyft is very good for evaluations, and for creating reports based on your results.

The tools for curriculum analysis that talentlyft brings are varied and very precise. He has a good job application management system, and works with a good job interview manager. It is also useful for checking references.

In spite of how well one works with hiring processes and with follow-up of candidates, the management of human resources is left aside internally. An example of this is that it does not serve to properly handle absences or work time tracking.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Lucy, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We are glad TalentLyft has helped you manage yur interviewing process and candidate evaluation, as well as create reports.

Dina R.

Talentlyft review - SO

Kommentare: We are managing the complete hiring lifecycle and have multiple teams collaborating.

Ease of use and quick and simple collaboration with the rest of the team (f.e. developers)

Nothing to point out. Maybe it can sometimes be glitchy but that is very rare, so not worth of mention

Praveen K.
Recruitment Associate in Indien

Good for companies with 100 or less employees

Kommentare: Talentlyft is a good product overall to organizations which have less headcount, we had to go ahead with other ATS because we had different requirements which were absent in Talentlyft.

The interface and UI is good The career page is good and made very friendly The customization is easy Shortlisting candidates based on certain keywords

The software has very few integrations for both video interviews and assessment tests The candidate information is slot can be improve The automation emails can be more elaborative and increased

Ivica M.
Director in Kroatien
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TL

Kommentare: I am using TalentLyft for past tree years and we are very satisfied with look and feel as well as with functionalities of this software. TalentLyft is helping us to present our brand just like we want.

Easy to use, support, price, overall look and feel

Support for Croatan platforms missing (moj posao, posao.hr...)

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for your feedback, Ivica! We're very glad you have been satisfied using TalentLyft for the past 3 years. We are constantly adding integrations with different job boards. In the meantime, we made sure you can easily post your jobs on Croatian job boards such as Netokracija, Careercentar.com, Posao.hr and Mojposao.hr. You can find more info here: https://help.talentlyft.com/en/articles/1681743-how-to-post-a-job-to-croatian-job-boards.

Talent Acquisition Assistant in Kroatien

TalentLyft review

Kommentare: Considering a large number of candidates we get, sometimes it is hard to remember every single detail about the candidate but TalentLyft makes it easier to have a "personalized" approach to him or her and make them feel appreciated. So, even though there are some minor issues TL has it's advantages.

What I like the most is the simplicity of your product, every single detail about the candidate can be in one place. In addition to that it makes collaboration between different teams easier.

I would have to say errors that I can't wrap my mind around. For example, some people get the Application submitted e-mail and some don't. Also, those situations in which I cannot perform an action when I need it, and it keeps preventing me from let's say sending an email or disqualifying a candidate. But none of those situations last longer than 5-10 minutes so I guess you get used to it.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're happy to hear TalentLyft has helped you to have a personalized approach to your candidates.

Ivan S.
Ivan S.
HR & Office Manager in Kroatien
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track applicants. Excellent support.

Idea is great. You keep all your applicants in one database. It's easy to search based on skills or other key words.

There are still some features missing like fully integrating with email client, but I can see that there are new features coming out regularly.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Hi Ivan, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :) We're glad to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support.

HR Coordinator in Kroatien

Great recruitment software

easy to use, cool and useful features (scorecards, LinkedIn extension, analytics, referrals), great support

some of the features didn't work well in the beginning (e.g. search form), however, they were fixed very fast

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear your are happy using TalentLyft and you like our cool and useful features. :)

Great value for money

Kommentare: No need for Excel tables anymore, everything in one place, easy to collaborate with colleges

Easy to use, user-friendly, customer support is quick

I can't think of anything right now, I use it often, and I call support when I have issue

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're happy to hear you find it user friendly and easy to use.

Mateja L.

Talentlyft review

Software is extremely user friendly and had an amazing customer support system

The number of active ads is limited so you have to take that into consideration while buying the licence

HR Specialist in Kroatien

easy to use, I can work from home

Kommentare: recognition on the labor market

Easy to use, i can work from home and i can always check are there some new applications, it is simple for people to apply, jobs can be shared on social networks easily

it is hard to find something i dont like, it is the best tool which I have ever used for for recruiting

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for review, we really appreciate it. We'll keep working hard to stay the best recruitment software you have ever used! :)

Mike S.
Recruiting Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product, Amazing Price

Kommentare: It's been a blast. The TalentLyft team is very nice and accommodating. Customizing career sites was a lot of fun as well.

I love the career sites and how easy it is to share to Social Media.

It's a relatively new product so occasionally it lacks the functionality I'm looking for. Thankfully all I have to do is chat with my rep and usually they are able to add new functions in a timely manner.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! :) We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with our customer support, that you love our customizable career site and that you had a blast using TalentLyft!

Şölen Ö.
Head of Talent Management & Education Services in Türkei

The Best ATS

Kommentare: We are a Swiss company and new to the community. With the help of TalentLyft we managed to establish everything quickly and very easily. The ATS is well designed, well-engineered and works perfectly for every aspect of the business requirements and the team is excellent.
On top of those, it is cost-effective!
So, if you need ATS, I suggest you get TalentLyft.

I searched for an ATS before the start of the business line. Most of them did not answer our requirements and all were above our budget.

The previous version was a little bit slow but the new version is faster and better. It is designed better and you may access your needs faster.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for recommending TalentLyft! We're glad to hear our software is a perfect fit for all your requirements - as well as for your budget!

Mateja Z.

Talentlyft Review

Kommentare: recruiting process is easy for all the people who participate in it, all candidates are in the same place, tracking system is easy to follow, simple to use, easy to coordinate

It is easy to use, customer support is great and approachable!

we like everything :) there is nothing we see as disadvantage

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Mateja! We're glad that you find it easy to use and like it so much. :)

Dusica R.
HR Coordinator for Belgrade Office in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use, supporting is very quick, new features are added constantly...

User friendly, simple layout. The supporting team is very helpful with good ideas. We can change our career page, which is very important if you have lots of employer branding events. Marketing and sales team are very good, too.

Few features should be added, but the team is working on it. One of them is source of applications, beacause we are using more than one job board.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLft Dusica, we really appreciate it. :) We're happy to say that we have recently added a new sourcing extension to help you find candidates. We are also constantly adding integrations with different job boards.

Ivana T.
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - everything is in one place

Kommentare: Whenever we had some questions, your customer support team was always ready to help

Easy to use and to share to Social Media, great customer support team, simplicity of the product. The best thing is that everything in one place and is very easy to collaborate with colleges.

The previous version was a little bit slow at some moment but the new version is faster.

Sonika B.
Sonika B.
HR Executive in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Okay to use!

I am in HR team and we have tried number of softwares for recruitment and selection, but TalentLyft is a good software that we are using from sometime. With TalentLyft, we are able to get a good pool of candidates and maintain a database with all information. It is easier to view details of candidates as all details are available at one place on few clicks. Also we can sort the candidates according to our requirements. The software is economically priced and user-friendly. You can go for it.

Sometimes it gets slower but I guess its maybe due to server or network problem. Not big a deal.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Sonika, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear that you and your team find TalentLyft useful for building a candidate pool, maintaining your candidate database with rich profiles and sortign acndidates according to you requirements.

Linda A.
National coordinator of human talent in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nothing better than Talentlyft for an excellent recruitment.

Kommentare: In general, I think one of its best features is the communication that the program maintains with my clients and employees, that is, with my company in general. I have been fascinated by the excellent work that the platform does with the recruitment of my company.

A very easy to use system that has saved me time and work in the daily tasks of my company. I love the ease with which anyone can get the system, and besides that, has constant updates. Your customer support is excellent, they have always given me their help and solutions.

Without a doubt it is one of the best applications that can be used for recruitment, I have no complaint about the program since it has worked efficiently and magnificently with my company.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Linda! We're happy you find it easy to use and to hear that it has helped you save time and work in your daily HR tasks.

Ana S.
Head of HR in Kroatien

Great, user friendly product with excellent customer service and tech support.

- Extremely affordable - Constantly implementing updates - Intuitive and easy to use - great customer support

Antwort von TalentLyft

Hi Ana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :) We're thrilled to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support!

Mariya Z.
Sports Scouts Recruiter in Bulgarien
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TalentLyft for Success

There is a function that requires each candidate to be qualified and assigned with a special comment otherwise the mark does not feature. This is good in a way. However it could slow down applicants review.

Borna J.
CEO in Kroatien
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best recruiting tool!

Custom company recruiting webpage, intuitive and easy to use design

We don't have anything to mention that we didin't like

Mariana I.
Senior Consultant in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good service and useful track app

Kommentare: I like customer support, they give a lot to say, they are a good team, keep going.

Searching candidates for keywords is too easy, since all the information is stored in one place is also a positive point the fact that they implement updates

You need to improve your communication with the candidates, for example when answering an email, it goes directly to the personal account of the recruiter, it would be great if everything moved directly from TalentLyft

Antwort von TalentLyft

Mariana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear you like our tool and customer support. I'm also happy to say that we're currently working on implementing 2 way communication which will be rolled out soon! :)

Marina R.
Head Of Business Operations in Kroatien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Makes recruitment quick, easy and systematic

The best thing is ability to communicate with candidates and with your coworkers that are in the selection processes directly from the platform. Also there are great features that enable evaluation of the candidates, the system is very intuitive and can easily be modified to fit your own recruitment regimen. Customer support is excellent, although almost not necessary since it is really easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone that wants more quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment.

Replies from candidates come to your e-mail account, it would be great if there was an option to have those come directly to the TalentLyft, to have all communication in one place.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Marina! We're glad to hear it has helped you develop a quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment. I'm also happy to say that we're currently working on implementing 2 way communication which will be rolled out soon! :)

Juan M.
Blogger in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to recruit new candidates.

Kommentare: The constant updates, the visually attractive interface and graphic development that complements each TalentLyft tool, is undoubtedly a great software to strengthen searches in the area of Human Resources.

It is easy and innovative when filling a vacancy with the best applicant, we can find multiple candidates with profiles according to our needs, keeping them in a database.

I can only say good things, so far my experience is very pleasant.

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Juan! We're happy to hear you're having a pleasant experience using TalentLyft and you find it to be a great software to strengthen your candidate search and rediscovery.

51-200 Mitarbeiter

We use TalentLyft for last 6 month and we are very satisfied

I like it's simplicity, I can track each candidate and I can share it with my collages. I like value for money - you get some much more that you expect.

I don't like that replies from candidate come to my e-mail account, I would prefere if they could come direct to TalentLyft

Antwort von TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear you are satified with our tool and that you got so much more than you expected. :) I'm also happy to announce that we're currently working on implementing a 2-way communication feature, so you'll be able to receive candidates' replies straight to your TalentLyft inbox soon!

Luminita B.
HR Officer in Rumänien

ATS tool

Kommentare: For the moment we are pleased with the product.

The platform is build really well, intuitive to use, gives you a lot of automation possibilities.

Did not had yet the chance to use all the features.