TalentLyft

TL

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Ivica M.
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using TalentLyft for past tree years and we are very satisfied with look and feel as well as with functionalities of this software. TalentLyft is helping us to present our brand just like we want.

Vorteile: Easy to use, support, price, overall look and feel

Nachteile: Support for Croatan platforms missing (moj posao, posao.hr...)

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Ivica!

We're very glad you have been satisfied using TalentLyft for the past 3 years.

We are constantly adding integrations with different job boards. In the meantime, we made sure you can easily post your jobs on Croatian job boards such as Netokracija, Careercentar.com, Posao.hr and Mojposao.hr.
You can find more info here: https://help.talentlyft.com/en/articles/1681743-how-to-post-a-job-to-croatian-job-boards.

TalentLyft review

Talent Acquisition Assistant

Kommentare: Considering a large number of candidates we get, sometimes it is hard to remember every single detail about the candidate but TalentLyft makes it easier to have a "personalized" approach to him or her and make them feel appreciated. So, even though there are some minor issues TL has it's advantages.

Vorteile: What I like the most is the simplicity of your product, every single detail about the candidate can be in one place. In addition to that it makes collaboration between different teams easier.

Nachteile: I would have to say errors that I can't wrap my mind around. For example, some people get the Application submitted e-mail and some don't. Also, those situations in which I cannot perform an action when I need it, and it keeps preventing me from let's say sending an email or disqualifying a candidate. But none of those situations last longer than 5-10 minutes so I guess you get used to it.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!
We're happy to hear TalentLyft has helped you to have a personalized approach to your candidates.

The Best ATS

Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Şölen Ö.
Head of Talent Management & Education Services

Kommentare: We are a Swiss company and new to the community. With the help of TalentLyft we managed to establish everything quickly and very easily. The ATS is well designed, well-engineered and works perfectly for every aspect of the business requirements and the team is excellent.
On top of those, it is cost-effective!
So, if you need ATS, I suggest you get TalentLyft.

Vorteile: I searched for an ATS before the start of the business line. Most of them did not answer our requirements and all were above our budget.

Nachteile: The previous version was a little bit slow but the new version is faster and better. It is designed better and you may access your needs faster.

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Thank you so much for recommending TalentLyft!
We're glad to hear our software is a perfect fit for all your requirements - as well as for your budget!

talentLyft_com

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Martina Š.
Business analyst
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: front end and desing of aplication , and speed

Nachteile: export CV is not supported, you can't see the whole screen

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Thank yo so much for your feedback Martina!
We're glad to hear that you like the design and speed of our software.
I'm also happy to say that we support CV export!
Simply go on the application and click "Download resume". :)

Talentlyft Review

Mateja Z.
HR Specialist

Kommentare: recruiting process is easy for all the people who participate in it, all candidates are in the same place, tracking system is easy to follow, simple to use, easy to coordinate

Vorteile: It is easy to use, customer support is great and approachable!

Nachteile: we like everything :) there is nothing we see as disadvantage

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Mateja!
We're glad that you find it easy to use and like it so much. :)

It is easy to use, supporting is very quick, new features are added constantly...

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Dusica R.
HR Coordinator for Belgrade Office
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: User friendly, simple layout. The supporting team is very helpful with good ideas. We can change our career page, which is very important if you have lots of employer branding events. Marketing and sales team are very good, too.

Nachteile: Few features should be added, but the team is working on it. One of them is source of applications, beacause we are using more than one job board.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLft Dusica, we really appreciate it. :)
We're happy to say that we have recently added a new sourcing extension to help you find candidates.
We are also constantly adding integrations with different job boards.

Great recruitment software

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
HR Coordinator

Vorteile: easy to use, cool and useful features (scorecards, LinkedIn extension, analytics, referrals), great support

Nachteile: some of the features didn't work well in the beginning (e.g. search form), however, they were fixed very fast

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear your are happy using TalentLyft and you like our cool and useful features. :)

Okay to use!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Sonika B.
HR Executive
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am in HR team and we have tried number of softwares for recruitment and selection, but TalentLyft is a good software that we are using from sometime. With TalentLyft, we are able to get a good pool of candidates and maintain a database with all information.
It is easier to view details of candidates as all details are available at one place on few clicks. Also we can sort the candidates according to our requirements.
The software is economically priced and user-friendly. You can go for it.

Nachteile: Sometimes it gets slower but I guess its maybe due to server or network problem. Not big a deal.

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Sonika, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!
We're glad to hear that you and your team find TalentLyft useful for building a candidate pool, maintaining your candidate database with rich profiles and sortign acndidates according to you requirements.

Talentlyft as a service for applicant tracking is very broad

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Lucy J.
Sales Manager
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We recommend it primarily to hiring companies, since it will undoubtedly be of great help to carry out a much more advanced management of job interviews. Talentlyft is very good for evaluations, and for creating reports based on your results.

Vorteile: The tools for curriculum analysis that talentlyft brings are varied and very precise. He has a good job application management system, and works with a good job interview manager. It is also useful for checking references.

Nachteile: In spite of how well one works with hiring processes and with follow-up of candidates, the management of human resources is left aside internally. An example of this is that it does not serve to properly handle absences or work time tracking.

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Lucy, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!
We are glad TalentLyft has helped you manage yur interviewing process and candidate evaluation, as well as create reports.

Makes recruitment quick, easy and systematic

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Marina R.
Head Of Business Operations
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The best thing is ability to communicate with candidates and with your coworkers that are in the selection processes directly from the platform. Also there are great features that enable evaluation of the candidates, the system is very intuitive and can easily be modified to fit your own recruitment regimen. Customer support is excellent, although almost not necessary since it is really easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone that wants more quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment.

Nachteile: Replies from candidates come to your e-mail account, it would be great if there was an option to have those come directly to the TalentLyft, to have all communication in one place.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Marina!
We're glad to hear it has helped you develop a quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment.
I'm also happy to say that we're currently working on implementing 2 way communication which will be rolled out soon! :)

Great tool to track applicants. Excellent support.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Ivan S.
HR & Office Manager
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Idea is great. You keep all your applicants in one database. It's easy to search based on skills or other key words.

Nachteile: There are still some features missing like fully integrating with email client, but I can see that there are new features coming out regularly.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Hi Ivan, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :)

We're glad to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support.

Nothing better than Talentlyft for an excellent recruitment.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Linda A.
National coordinator of human talent
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, I think one of its best features is the communication that the program maintains with my clients and employees, that is, with my company in general. I have been fascinated by the excellent work that the platform does with the recruitment of my company.

Vorteile: A very easy to use system that has saved me time and work in the daily tasks of my company. I love the ease with which anyone can get the system, and besides that, has constant updates. Your customer support is excellent, they have always given me their help and solutions.

Nachteile: Without a doubt it is one of the best applications that can be used for recruitment, I have no complaint about the program since it has worked efficiently and magnificently with my company.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Linda!
We're happy you find it easy to use and to hear that it has helped you save time and work in your daily HR tasks.

Great value for money

HR Manager

Kommentare: No need for Excel tables anymore, everything in one place, easy to collaborate with colleges

Vorteile: Easy to use, user-friendly, customer support is quick

Nachteile: I can't think of anything right now, I use it often, and I call support when I have issue

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!

We're happy to hear you find it user friendly and easy to use.

Great, user friendly product with excellent customer service and tech support.

Ana S.
Head of HR

Vorteile: - Extremely affordable
- Constantly implementing updates
- Intuitive and easy to use
- great customer support

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Hi Ana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :)

We're thrilled to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support!

easy to use, I can work from home

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
HR Specialist

Kommentare: recognition on the labor market

Vorteile: Easy to use, i can work from home and i can always check are there some new applications, it is simple for people to apply, jobs can be shared on social networks easily

Nachteile: it is hard to find something i dont like, it is the best tool which I have ever used for for recruiting

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for review, we really appreciate it.
We'll keep working hard to stay the best recruitment software you have ever used! :)

Good service and useful track app

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Mariana I.
Senior Consultant
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like customer support, they give a lot to say, they are a good team, keep going.

Vorteile: Searching candidates for keywords is too easy, since all the information is stored in one place is also a positive point the fact that they implement updates

Nachteile: You need to improve your communication with the candidates, for example when answering an email, it goes directly to the personal account of the recruiter, it would be great if everything moved directly from TalentLyft

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Mariana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!
We're glad to hear you like our tool and customer support.

Excellent way to recruit new candidates.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Juan M.
Blogger
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The constant updates, the visually attractive interface and graphic development that complements each TalentLyft tool, is undoubtedly a great software to strengthen searches in the area of Human Resources.

Vorteile: It is easy and innovative when filling a vacancy with the best applicant, we can find multiple candidates with profiles according to our needs, keeping them in a database.

Nachteile: I can only say good things, so far my experience is very pleasant.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Juan!
We're happy to hear you're having a pleasant experience using TalentLyft and you find it to be a great software to strengthen your candidate search and rediscovery.

We use TalentLyft for last 6 month and we are very satisfied

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like it's simplicity, I can track each candidate and I can share it with my collages. I like value for money - you get some much more that you expect.

Nachteile: I don't like that replies from candidate come to my e-mail account, I would prefere if they could come direct to TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!

We're glad to hear you are satified with our tool and that you got so much more than you expected. :)

I'm also happy to announce that we're currently working on implementing a 2-way communication feature, so you'll be able to receive candidates' replies straight to your TalentLyft inbox soon!

Excellent, simple, useful

Nina C.
HR Manager

Vorteile: The most I like about this software is easyness of its usage, its form and price. Its very affordable.

Nachteile: It took me some time to get used to it, but when you get used to it, it is very simple to us. I had to write and show all members how to use it

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Nina, we really appreciate it. :)

We're thrilled to hear you find TalentLyft excellent, simple and useful!

P.S. We now have a comprehensive knowledge base and onboarding videos so HR managers don't have to spend time training their team on how to use TalentLyft.

First encounter with Talentlyft

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
HR Specialist

Kommentare: Great so far, I like the customer service, very friendly and supportive team at TalentLyft, and I am looking forward to new options and ad-ins that they claim to upgrade.

Vorteile: User friendly, possibilities to expand, career site included, reasonably priced.

Nachteile: No such thing at the moment, been using it for a little over a month.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it!
We pride ourself with having the best customer support team, so we're thrilled to hear you find them very friendly and supportive. :)

Best HR software

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Niccol H.
Administrator
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great customer service, quick reply on every question.

Vorteile: All candidates information and dates in one place, all communication with candidates enabled in the software, recorded communication with candidates, export in excel, integration with career page.

Nachteile: Everything is great!
Didn't have problems with the software.

von TalentLyft an 28.1.2020

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Niccol!
We are happy to hear that your're satisfied with our software and our customer support team.

Review

Mario M.
Bar manager
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Catering, employing people

Vorteile: Inovative, fast, easy to acces, lots of options

Nachteile: Mobile version should be better.
Too hard to use

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Mario, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft!
We're happy to hear you find it inovative and easy to use.

I had a positive experience with TalentLyft, very user friendly.

Maja P.
project manager

Vorteile: I like that it includes all activities related to our candidates on one spot. It is very easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I haven't noticed anything that I don't like about this software. It is a smart tool for hiring processes.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Thank you so much Maja for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it!

We're thrilled to hear you are having a positive experience using TalentLyft.

TL

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Ivana P.
Senior business secretary
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the first time that I'm using this kind of software and I like it a lot. It is user friendly, transparent and you have all data and history on one place.

Nachteile: There is nothing I could write in this box.

von TalentLyft an 13.8.2019

Ivana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We are glad TalentLyft has been beneficial for you and your team.

An awesome recruiting tool that helped us streamline our hiring process.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Jerko S.
Business Developer

Vorteile: I liked the most a clear way to screen and handle the applicants. Also, the software has a really impressive set of features like customizable career page, job post examples, in-app emailing system any many others that can help in a hiring process.

Nachteile: User experience design is the only downside of the software. It took me a while to find my way around the application. Definitely needs a UX/UI redesign.

von TalentLyft an 29.1.2020

Hi Jerko, thank you so muchf or eviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it.

We're glad to hear you think TalentLyft is awesome and it has helped you streamline and improve your hiring process.

I'm also happy to announce that we did a complete UX/UI redesign recently and now we pride ourself with a great user experiences reported by our customers! :)