Filtern nach:

Über DownNotifier.com

Kostenloses Website-Überwachungstool, das Benachrichtigungen sendet, wenn deine Website nicht erreichbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über DownNotifier.com

Damilola M.
Damilola M.
Manager in Nigeria

DownNotifier

As a blogger and a web designer, getting update about my website and customer website is top priority for me because I don't really like when a visitor or blog reader contact me that my website/blog is not loading on phone properly or it is not loading at all, I feel concerned because what it means is that I am losing page views and increasing bounce rate, so someone introduced DownNotifier to me, then I signed up for free account, I really like their service that I had to upgrade, they save my web space a lot of times, their notification system is immediate.

DownNotifier is an amazing program, for now I totally enjoy their service that I can't really figure out a bad side of their service

Mike M.
Mike M.
CEO in Kanada

The Smartest And Easiest Way To Monitor Websites

Kommentare: DownNotifier.com is the simplest and most efficient way to monitor the performance of our websites. It keeps the up-time of our websites up to date and provides security with checks every minute. DownNotifier.com is reliable and easy to use. It is easy to monitor many websites and URLs. We know immediately and directly if one of our websites has a problem.

The registration process for DownNotifier.com was simple and quick. It has the ability to monitor multiple websites. Your website is checked every minute.

There was no insight given into the underlying error when your website goes down which was the only negative.

Jason B.
CTO in Kanada

Need to control origin of test

Kommentare: See above.

It’s free and simple to use. That’s about it.

Main issue is you can’t restrict tests to specific regions. With various motivations for blocking the EU, I get outrage notifications when tests originate there. It doesn’t even tell you the location of the test when a problem is found. It also should give more information on the problem. Sometimes it reports an error and sometimes it doesn’t. I run multiple down notifiers and this one seems to have a lot of false positives.

Svetla M.
Svetla M.
Marketing manager in Bulgarien

Super easy and works great

Kommentare: Easy to setup and reliable tool for website uptime monitoring

Great tool to get notified about website downtime. Using it to monitor the uptime of our site and reach the hosting in case of issues. Very easy to configure, notifications very flexible to set up and integrate with any communication channels. Have not used any advanced functionality, uptime monitoring works great so far!

Nothing not to like, does what we need it to do.

Colin P.
Web Developer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Tiered pricing made it easy to select the features we needed.

Marketing was a little heavy-handed, but this has no bearing on the product, which is still great three years down the road.

Bob K.
Bob K.
President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just what i needed

Kommentare: A few times my data center has had ISP outages and i knew instantly. Times when i have rebooted my server, i got a down notification which makes me feel good that if its down for an unknown reason, i will know right away.

I have a server in a data center. I cant watch them all the time, so being able to receive email and text notifications instantly when the data center is having a problem and my server cant be seen is critical. This is an affordable solution that has worked every time!

No complaints at all. Everything has been working great.

Sandeep D.
Sandeep D.
Software Engineer in Indien
11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is awesome service . very helpful to give 100% uptime to user

I like email notification when server down. so no need to monitor server daily. thank to down notifire

The error which are given by this down notifire is not proper. it should provide analytics and solution for server down

Cornel H.
Cornel H.
Managing Director in Rumänien
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective!

I love the fact that they do exactly what they advert. I use their service to monitor my websites downtime and to alert me in case of any problems. I always got their alters and I always managed to resolve problems without affecting my clients experiences on my platforms.

Maybe they should offer additional services.

Dan H.
Dan H.
Freelance Drupal Delevoper in Südkorea
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use and alerts when sites go down

DownNotifier.com is great because it easily lets me know as soon as one of my websites is offline or unavailable. It also lets me know when the come back online. I highly recommend anyone who manages a website to use this service!!

DownNotifier.com does everything I want it to do, and it does it well. No cons.

Balakrishna V.
Balakrishna V.
Product Development Engineer in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Responsive

It is very responsive. As and when the site is down we get the notifications. We are able to keep the site up all the times.

I don't have any right now. It is good if we have a mobile app for better notifications.

Senior Brand Strategist + Designer, Principal in USA

I use this to notify me when me and my clients websites are down.

Kommentare: I'm able to know when sites go down and whether its indicative of the server or the website itself.

I currently use this in the free version, and set up and account for each of the clients with one dedicated email per account, which allows both me and the client to be notified when sites go down. The premium model seems pretty great, and a value for the money.

I can't really say that I have a con about this service. I personally wish there was more of an agency bundle, which would allow you to have multiple sites under one account, monitor, but have billing paid out to the client.

James C.
James C.
Web developer/System admin in Niederlande
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Only use the free service, but it's second to none

Kommentare: I believe my first paragraph says it all. I'm very happy with the features of the software

I use this across a group of websites that I maintain, it's my first line of defense against downtime. It's respoinsive emails are apparent in seconds, and I utilise them to maintain uptime figures in the 99.999% area. Without them, and this singular feature, I doubt that would be possible. At least not in terms of writing zero code and paying any money.

I have no qualms. The software does what it says on the tin. End of story.

Josh A.
Digital Marketer in USA

Great Free Tool for Keeping Your Website Live

Kommentare: I run multiple sites and I use DownNotifier on a few of them. I set alerts for sites that are prone to crashing from too much traffic. A lot of the times, you just need to restart the server, so this tool has definitely helped me increase uptime and avoid sending traffic to a crashed site.

Down Notifier is simple and provides exactly what you need. If your site goes down, you get an email. I use the free version and it is perfect. This tool can save you a lot of money if you run paid advertising

I haven't experienced anything negative with DownNotifier

David L.
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A lifesaver for non-profit and small business sites

Kommentare: We've experienced increase uptime and higher customer satisfaction because we can address problems more quickly. DownNotifier keeps us running!

For people without large IT departments, DownNotifier provides monitoring and peace of mind so you know when your site is not functioning. Even when I'm traveling, I'm able to stay on top of site outages and resolve them. I don't know what I'd do without DownNotifier.

There are no negative issues with this software.

Jonah S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An invaluable tool to help me run my business

Kommentare: Overall this has been a positive service. When/if my site goes down, and it can happen to anyone, I know instantly and can work to restore it. Every hour/minute of downtime is money down the drain, so having a jumpstart on any issues saves me a lot of money.

It's instant - as soon as my site is down, I've gotten an email and a text message, anywhere in the world. When it's back up, I know that too.

Nothing to dislike - as long as I know my site is down, I know I need to tend to it.

Founder in USA

An Essential Tool

Kommentare: We get to find out when our site is down and not able to take orders. This is essential for our industry.

The number one feature I enjoy about this is that we get notified via email the moment our site goes down. We can notify our development company before they even know there is a problem.

There isn't anything we don't like about this amazing service. We'd like to take advantage of being notified via text message is possible.

Software Developer in Deutschland

Pros and cons

Kommentare: We as a company have a lot of websites, and some clients are very crucial. With help of downnotifier we can react very fast if something bad happened and websites is / are down.

It is fast, it is easy to set up a new monitoring. I did not see such simple UI in many other monitoring websites.

You can not set up time between checks, and sometimes because of that - in website logs you see hundreds of checks in a row between real usage.

Cor-paul B.
Assistant Professor in Kanada
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely helpful little tool to be notified of downtime of a website

We had some issues with the power supply of a server, resulting in intermittent shutdowns. DownNotifier allowed us to map the downtime which greatly helped with keeping track of the problem and deciding whether the problem was structural.

Because the notification is immediate you are being put to work at unexpected hours ;)

Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Creator in USA

Quick setup, invaluable service

It's nice being able to know right away when my site goes down without having to pay anything. I can respond to issues quickly, often before anyone notices.

I wish it included HTTP response codes in the downtime notification subject lines so I could more quickly see what type of problem was occurring.

Gina B.
Influencer in USA

I've received notification when my site was down since using

I like the instant warning and notification that my site is down, which helps me trouble shoot issues and figure out if I need to contact my body, as well as keep track of how reliable they are.

The thing I like the least are notifications for extremely brief downs, such as those that are less than a minute or a few seconds long. Of course brief outages are normal so thus warning can be frustrating

Antwort von DownNotifier.com

Hi Gina, We now have an update for brief downtimes. You can now set alert limits to set a minimum downtime before you get an alert (https://www.downnotifier.com/list/account/alert-limit). You need a premium account for this feature. Because you was the first one on this site to help us to design this feature, we would like to offer you a premium account for free. Please send us an e-mail with your account login to arrange that. Thank you for your review, Martin de Vries DownNotifier.com support

Sidharth C.
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It was quick to setup

Easy to tune and link to my website. I could see that this is something which could work without installing tons of codes onto my website.

Nothing. That's what you want from a service like this. No frills or behind the scene advertisement.

Founder in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must-Use for Any Website Owner

DownNotifier.com is crucial to my business. We monetize and operate multiple websites. If they go down, money stops coming. As simple as that. So we need to know as soon as a site goes down so we can fix it. Ideally, your hosting company would handle this for you, but let's face it - they aren't always quick on the draw. Luckily, all you have to do is sign up for DownNotifier and it will send you alerts as soon as a site goes down. It will also send you an alert when your site is back up, with info on how long it was down for. The info on how long it was down for is a nice touch, as some hosting companies will give you a prorated refund depending on how long a site is down. This lets you prove it. Oh, and it's free.

DownNotifier.com doesn't give any info as to why your site is down. But that said, I don't expect it to. As soon as I know it's down, I contact hosting support, and they're on it.

Dotun O.
Web Manager / IT Support in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Fast, Quick Notifier

To get the best of the website, you need to get the premium package. But it is easy to use, and when your website is down it tells you the cause. It records the history of your uptime and downtime throughout the year. You can also change the time interval on how many requests you want Downnotifier to ping your website. From every 20 seconds to an hour. Personally, every 20 secs is a bit extreme so I'm using 10 minutes per ping. An e-mail is sent your mailbox whenever your website is down. You can add multiple e-mail accounts on where you want them to send it to. You can even receive SMS alerts! Personally I never use it, but it's nice to have.

It's missing something like a Public Status Page. If the website is down, I want customers to know the status on what's happening and we are aware. Or for them to check if the website is really down or it's just them.

Rob H.
Software Engineer in Niederlande

Outstanding service.

Kommentare: Faster response on downtime

It's free and keeps me up-to-date about the uptime of my servers and about the servers of my customers. I use down notifier as a fail safe for my other uptime checker.

Free version doesn't give you al the details of the uptime of your server/website. Would like to see a graph added to it so i can check the number of times it went down and for how long.

Emanuel M.
CTO in Österreich
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does what it says :)

I am using the free plan and so far downnotifier.com isn't a let down. Simple to setup and I get notified when something breaks. All that I can ask for at this point.

I guess what I enjoy least about downnotifier is the pretty bare-bones design, which is does the job but does not accentuate the important information enough.