Über Upscope

Upscope-Co-browsing ist eine interaktive Bildschirmfreigabe mit nur einem Klick und ohne Herunterladen, die selbst die schwierigsten Nutzer mühelos unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Upscope

When it actually works it is helpful to see what the customer is looking at and helps trouble shoot issues quicker.

Bewertungen zu Upscope

Upscope hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Upscope bereits verwendet?

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UpScope helps take our customer support to the next level

Kommentare: With the help of a developer it was so easy to get started. Upscope allows us the ability to see our customer's screen to help guide them through the process with one click. Combine Upscope + Intercom and you have an amazing solution to assist your customer remotely. Love it!

Within a couple of minutes we were able to connect Upscope to our Intercom platform and start 1 click screen shares with our users with the combination of Upscope and Intercom!

Initially they had a weird log in process but they have since fixed it now. I would like to potentially see more fun tools as the product matures to help us continue to create a great customer support experience.

Dan
Dan
Customer Experience Team in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for use with Intercom! Frustrating when "Upscope User Not Found"

Kommentare: Better customer support and training. Cowbrowsing straight from intercom is excellent. Would recommend upscope to anyone using Intercom to support customer UI interactions. Great tool!

It is seamless with Intercom. A customer has a question and our team can be co-browsing with the customer in moments. Drawing on the customer screen to help them know where to click is very helpful.

Every so often we get an "Upscope User Not Found". It is frustrating because we have come to depend and really value upscope. So if we are blocked from using it we have to revert back to the old-school screen share tools that require the customer to download a plugin. I have contacted upscope support regarding this issue and they were very responsive! They said that: "Sometimes the intercom integration will have problems if the user logs in from multiple computers / browsers. This can be fixed by telling Upscope who the user is with a unique ID. In a single page application, if you don't have identity information at page load, you can use the following method: Upscope('updateConnection', { uniqueId: 1234 }); Please only call this after the Upscope('init') function. By setting a uniqueID for the user (this can be taken from your own db, or it can be the user email if that's easier for you), we can tie all their sessions together and it would make the intercom integration more reliable. I hope this helps! Do let me know if this keeps happening even after doing this and I'll dig further." Sounds like there are things we can do to make it more reliable.

Antwort von Upscope

A note on 'user not found' and how to avoid it: In 99% of cases, user not found is when the Upscope javascript snippet is not on all pages on which you wish to screen share with a customer. Once the code is added, it will work smoothly. While we can't be 100% certain that this was the case here, from our experience over the last few years, it's around 99% likely :) There are some cases in which the screen sharing link within a chat integration is blocked by adblockers but this can be avoided by installing it directly on the page and not via Google Tag Manager. The Intercom ID issue has also been solved as we now have a direct integration with Intercom allowing anyone to launch a co-browsing session with a customer from directly within their chat.

Lexx
Customer Support Specialist in USA

Neat idea and good integration, but did not include necessary info for troubleshooting via scrshare

Kommentare: It was easy and fast to use

Very easy to set up with Olark. Upscope was the easiest program I have seen used to get users on a screenshare for troubleshooting.

Did not show the address bar. A lot of the indicators of what is preventing our content from opening show up there, so it was frustrating not to see that. Also, sometimes the screenshare would just show the chat box from our website

Antwort von Upscope

Hi Lexx, Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry that your experience with Upscope wasn't as expected. We're constantly trying to improve the software and have made progress in performance in the past few months. The address bar is something we unfortunately cannot support, due to the nature of the technology, we are unable to access other tabs and the address bar. If you'd like an extended trial with us to see the new features and improvements, please feel free to contact a member of the team by emailing us at team@upscope.io, or call us on +1-347-344-5719. Thank you, Upscope Team

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Screen sharing easily

Upscope is our main choice for screen sharing quickly with computer that my department in-charge. We can fix or troubleshoot the target computer remotely, without having to physically presented to the target computer.

Trying to control the screen share with a unstable internet connection is very hard, as the mouse pointer will not synchronized with my mouse and making things very confusing and frustrating.

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Such a great compliment to Intercom

Kommentare: Love the product! It is such a great compliment to Intercom and helps us support our customers in a way that creates limited friction!

What I like most about UpScope is the 1-click instant screen share!

A little stranger log in process but not a big deal, they send you an email with a link and then you log in from there.

Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fastest way to see a user's screen!

Kommentare: Simple one click screenshare through Intercom. Beautiful solution when done right.

Perfect companion to Intercom. It is the most elegant simple way to one-click and view our users screen. We are a SAAS company and use Upscope daily and it is awesome value!

As of right now there are a few features that I would love to see, however they have promised that there are some awesome updates right around the corner. But as it stands right now they provide exactly what we need!

Elliott
Elliott
Customer Success in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Tech Support

Kommentare: It has been invaluable for our team when assisting users training or troubleshooting issues!

Integrates with our Intercom live chat system, making it easy for us to view our users screens and troubleshoot issues both big and small. Allows us to control the users screen!

We cannot see images or click/view drop down menus on our users screen. Using voice is a bit expensive and it is just easier for us to call the user with a landline while we screen share.

Noel
Noel
CEO in Dänemark
Computer-Software

Best of its kind

Kommentare: Much better customer support

We have tried a lot of services like Upscope, but no one does it as well as they do. We have it intergrated in out SaaS platform and mobile devices.

I honestly have no cons on it. Everything with Upscope has been a smooth ride from the very beginning!

Jean
Training team lead in Dominikanische Republik
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Screen sharing easy

The ability to screen share with your customers is a great asset when assisting non-tech-savvy users

Upscope can lose connection very easily if the customer's connection isn't high speed

Manuela
Manuela
Country Manager and Dietitian 3837N in Portugal
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to solve quick problems with clients

Kommentare: It is really great when clients ask quick how-to. It definitely improves the user experience and customer service.

How easily it integrates with intercom, and for the client to set up.

It takes a while to connect, if I'm on the line with a client it can get awkward. It takes too long to load when they change the tab (perhaps this is more of an internet problem). Sometimes it does not find a client online even though I'm chatting with them on Intercom.io.

Tiffany
Support Tech Engineer in USA

Support Tech Engineer User

Kommentare: I have used upscope for over 2 years and I love how easy and effective it is for me to use all the time! I am so happy our company switched over to Upscope to improve how we communicate with our customers in the most effective and easy way possible! It truly is a click away and makes my job so much easier. :)

Upscope is easy to use and a click away from getting on a screen share with another user! It has improved our time to resolve issues and given us an advantage is the software industry!! :)

That I am unable to drop down on clickable options!

GERALDINE
Supervisor in Hongkong
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MY UPSCOPE EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: It's a great help. It lessens the burden of asking the customer's issue as when we took one look, we already knew what is the problem. Customers were happy. Kudos!

The timely loading of share screen since it is very needed in our site. Most of the problems we encounter are technical and majority of our customers were old. They don't know how to describe what is happening on their end and the best way to only find out if we are on the same page is using Upscope. From there, we would be able to immediately assess what is the problem all about as we can see their screens. It's time saving and delivers satisfaction to our customers.

The phone button because it keeps on dropping when I try to use it but maybe it's our internet connection. We rarely use that button. All we need is to see the customer's screen.

Faith
Client Sucess Advisor in USA

Upscope

Kommentare: Upscope has helped me walk my customers through their account while being able to see their screen. I am able to answer any questions that they might have while also showing them where to go. They do all the driving and I am their GPS.

My company loves using Upscope. It is user friendly and when I need assistance, customer service is prompty and very helpful. It allows easier explanation to our customers who are using our software.

Some negative thoughts about Upscope: it fails to load at times. It has been minimal but it happens right when I am about to use it. Because it is so awesome, I have become relitant on using it when I make appointments with clients. I have had some technical difficulties, but realize that each software has their own lag.

Lisa
CSR in USA

Great Job

Kommentare: We are able to screen share to assist our clients with issues in their system and also as a hands on teaching tool.

Everything. We love it. its my favorite thing to use at work

Nothing. I have never had any issues. It always works perfect

Joe
Customer Care Representative in USA
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basic, Helpful, not totally Reliable

Kommentare: Overall Upscope has been a helpful tool in the belt. It's not 100% reliable, but I can tell the app is slowly improving, and the pros outweigh the cons.

The basic use of the program--screensharing--is super helpful. Way easier than requesting screenshots from users who may or may not know how to do that.

Upscope can't always find the user, even when I know they're online. Sometimes it just doesn't connect, so that's embarrassing when they're waiting on me and I have to say "Sorry, it doesn't seem to be connecting."

Sydney
Account Executive in USA
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Upscope Review

Its great when it works! Very helpful!!!

Sometimes it does not load or takes forever to load

Jordan
client success manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Time Using Upscope

In my role, I walk new users through our system and teach them how to use the software. Having upscope makes that experience beneficial for both parties! We get an easy to use system for screensharing with highlighting capabilities and simple set up/use and the customers get hands on help through upscope!

Tough to integrate into another program like Intercom on first use.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Upscope Review

Very easy to use and love the functionality of the software. Up-scope gives me and my company the ability to walk through our customers through the entire process.

I would only suggest that the "Spotlight" feature could be adjusted in size, but that's about it. Everything we have done with Upscope has been great so far!

Mark
Technical Support Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool

I really enjoy the ease of use of the software and how easy it makes it for us to see what customers are seeing and help more efficently with problems we couldn't identify before.

Sometimes it says the customer is offline, when we are talking with them right then and there and can cause some frustraion.

Customer Support Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New Upscope User

That it integrates with our chat system, Intercom, and works well with this integration.

It's slightly slow when trying to remote on the customer's end, but this would likely be so with any other similar application.

Brandon
Payroll Onboarding Specialist in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Upscope Review

Kommentare: Overall it is great and really helps with troubleshooting.

This software makes it super easy to see how my clients are using our software. It really helps with troubleshooting to see exactly what they are clicking on.

Sometimes the page takes a really long time to load or doesn't load.

Brandon
Customer Support Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The only way to troubleshoot

Kommentare: Excellent experience, would highly recommend trying it out.

Not everyone is savvy in the ability to explain “what’s wrong”, Upscope delivers that and we’re able to support our customers with little effort on their part.

No cons, it runs seamless with intercom.

Nikola
Front End Developer in Serbien

Amazing app

Kommentare: Overall really satisfied

It's really something that will help out your support and your customers/clients. IT's extremely easy to use and overall we're very happy with it.

We had an issue that once it didn't load css

Connor
Customer Success Manager in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: Showing customers how to quickly solve issues on their own.

Easiness to hop on screenshares to solve issues

Not having full control of the screen if customer is clicking around or doing something else

Myra Dawn
GSA in Philippinen
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bigger Picture screen

Kommentare: pretty much ok, it can do its' functions

mirrors customer's screen when accessing the site

Occasionally hangs. small picture screen. not good for a person with bad eyesight