Über Lumen5

Von KI betriebene Videoproduktionsplattform, die für Unternehmen entwickelt wurde, um soziale Videos für Content Marketing zu produzieren.

Erfahre mehr über Lumen5

Lumen5's many stock visuals and audio components make it easy to create social-friendly videos on a variety of topics.

I found this software to be non-user-friendly and difficult to use. I was not able to produce a well-done video using this tool.

Bewertungen zu Lumen5

Lumen5 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lumen5 bereits verwendet?

CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and Intuitive

Kommentare: Lumen5 makes video creation simple. The AI isn't very good - like most of their competitors. Just wish their pricing was so high.

Lumen5 is a great tool for creating videos quickly and easily. It’s very user-friendly and intuitive. The templates are great and make it easy to create videos that look professional.

The starter package is currently $79 USD. The basic package, which is $29 USD doesn't include 1080p video resolution. It is extremely pricy.

Oscar
CEO in Spanien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for video production automation

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy but I miss more templates and pre-built elements.

It greatly facilitates the work of developing automatic video based image content and presentations. The development process is simple and fast. It is also a basic application but with many possibilities.

The learning time is somewhat expensive, it is a somewhat special application in terms of the interface. The number of templates and designs is not very high. Sometimes videos based on templates look more like a PowerPoint than a video.

Aisha
Digital Campaigns in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a great value for your money

Kommentare: customer service and response was quick and timely but it's not worth the money in my opinion

The software was pretty easy to use, changing between formats for Facebook to IGTV was simple. If you enter a link/blog piece it would extract the text and create a template video for you to start working with which is good.

There are a lot of glitches with the software and it does not allow for customizations. For example, I tried exporting a video numerous times throughout a week and the audio and video was continuously out of sync even after I had reached out to customer support. It also doesn't allow for customizations like increasing the volume of the music. If you want to upload your own video and have music overlay in the background that is not possible which interrupts the flow of the video and taking away from the professionalism. You also can't adjust the amount of text on the screen, or adjust the size of the text, or customize the placement. There are set placements for text (bottom of the screen, top of the screen) And you can't deviate from that. There is a sliding scale for text size so if you want it to be any bigger or smaller than the presets that option is not available. The options for background music are mediocre, some of them are really strange and it takes a lot of work searching through to find a decent soundtrack.

Ivan
Ivan
Founder & Communication Empowerment Specialist in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hope it gets better

Kommentare: I teste lumen5 for some months with a client or two, they liked it and used for a bit, but then it was to expensive, and there was to much extra work to do so that the videos came out with a purpose. So we searched for other tools.

So, I liked the concept that you can get a text or a zoom call and make them videos on brand.

I think the text-to-video only work for generic clips, videos with "purpose" don't come very well, images choosen by the AI are to generic, and if I have to edit it myself I prefer using cupcat or canva. Also the price is not very good.

Sr. Brittany
Sr. Brittany
Chair of the Theology Department in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create Quick Text Based Videos for Social Media

I ran across Lumen5 when looking for a user-friendly site for branding and creating my own short videos for promoting our company. The videos were easy to build and offered a lot of stock video and photos. I can create a video in about 30 minutes (max) and format and reformat it for different platforms with ease.

I wish I could integrate my own audio or even voice overs. Its limited in that you can only use text and stock audio. It is also very expensive compared to what you can do with it. I may switch to another product next year.

Hossamudin
Hossamudin
Founder in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for 1 click video making

Kommentare: Good experience.

I like how it is so easy to create a video without even copying and pasting the script/Article. I just put the link, and start the creation, and rest easy.

Well, I hate that I got copyright claim using a free music... so I don't know why it happened...

Achir
Achir
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Video creation tool based on AI features

Kommentare: Overall Lumen5 is an awesome tool for growth hackers and marketer like me who spend their time in creating video ads. The super impressed by the functionality of this tool. With the help of this tool I save most of my time, I just have to make minimal adjustments whenever I create video for our campaign.

The best part about this tool is that it allows you to create your blog post into a video, You don't have to write the blog post again it just simple copy pasting the URL and you are good to go. There are thousands of images and video clips available which you can use while editing, adding any new slide or section to the video. The tool is based on AI which makes it easy to use. The interface is very user friendly which makes the customization part easy even for a non-technical persons.

The least liking factor about this tool is that when you convert the blog post into a video you cannot change the content in the blog, it only fetch the result in the URL or the content you have published. Recently I created a video by converting my blog post but sometimes as blogger we made some typing or grammar mistakes I was unable to change the script in the blog which I think needs improvement. Another thing which I dislike is sometimes it takes a lot of time in rendering the video.

Pedro
Pedro
Freelancer in Brasilien

Simple Modern and Practical Video Maker / Editor

It's really cool to use Lumen 5 to edit videos and create unique content. The free plan already provides many options to use, I can create videos with images or just texts that I don't appear on. For those who are embarrassed to show up, this is very good. There is an excellent option in Lumen 5 that allows me to capture my Blog content, such as articles and automatically convert it to videos. This saves me a lot of work time. Some people complain about posting something with watermarks, but that doesn't bother me, I think if I'm using something from a brand, it's because it's being useful. So we have more to disclose. I find it very practical to create with this tool, it's totally different from conventional editors, but it's very good and easy to use. I just choose a template and automatically the video is created. This is perfect and saves a lot of time.

I have no disagreements with Lumen 5 , a word against this tool is totally unnecessary.

Linda
Linda
Director of Digital Communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A valuable video tool for teams of any size

Kommentare: This is a great tool! I suggest that anyone - soloprenuers, freelancers, larger teams - try this at least once because you'll quickly see that it's a great addition to your toolkit. We have a full-time video team and we still use this on a regular basis.

It is so easy to use, and it is versatile. Great selection of stock footage, super easy to preview and edit, and output quality is high. All around, it's a great way for small teams to quickly create videos but it still scales up for larger teams who can afford to upgrade.

Exporting sometimes takes an extremely long time, and you never know when that will happen. It's a little hard if you're up against a deadline and that particular glitch occurs.

James
James
Independent Busimess Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Final analysis

Kommentare: There is only problem I am solving now.
Getting clients for my business.

Easy to use, most importantly it is highly professional and attractive. I like music and all features. I think most of contacts and connection will go for it sooner than later.

What I liked least about this software was when it failed to reach the URL I entered.

roy
digital marketer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

best social media video content creation tool

Kommentare: I have been using lumen5 for almost a year and I have to say it is probably the best social media video content creation tool in the market.
I would say it is the Canva of video, basically because you can create videos with no need of video editing knowledge.
You can both upload your own videos or just use their media library to create your video.
Just choose a template and type in your text.
A killer functionality is the option to create a your video from a url. If for example you have a blog post that you wish to promote, just paste the url and the tool gets the content from your blog post and organises content as a video automatically.
Only cons I have is that with the starter plan you can only use 720px resolution videos which is a problem if you are thinking of using videos as ads on instagram. (only 1080 accepted)

- ease of use - you don´t need to have any technical knowledge on video creation. It is as easy as choosing a template depending on the social media channel you are publishing for, select from different formats and styles and just drag and drop content from the content library. - easy to change formats - for example if you have created a video for an instagram post and decide to re-use it for your tv screen or blog post you just choose a different template and the software will adapt your content for that particular style

The starter plan which is 29$ per month only gives the option of having 720px resolution videos If you wish you have 1080 resolution videos you have to upgrade to the premium plan which is 79$ per month which is quiet a high price if you are a freelancer.

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The fastest way to create social media advertising and videos

Kommentare: I was astonished when I found Lumen5 on the internet. Indeed, thanks to Lumen5 ready-to-use templates, I was able to build the winning footage and ad.

Creating and sharing content on social media has never been easier than it is with Lumen5. By using Lumen5, you don't have to rely on third-party designers and producers, or on complicated software or technology to create product promotions and featured films. When you use Lumen5 pre-made tools and templates, you'll be able to produce high-quality advertising panels and video effects that can be simply shared on social media.

Every tool you'll ever need is at your fingertips as soon as you start the app thanks to the user-friendly interface.

Ale
Editor in Argentinien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, easy and fast for make video

Kommentare: We add more content value on our site, create a new way to distribute our content on new format. We have a growing youtube channel thanks to lumen5

Make videos is really expensive and time consuming. Lumen 5 is take to next level if you work with content. Is perfect, because today people consume content on post or video. We use it on somosmamas.com.ar to transform a post into a video in minutes, now we have a youtube channel and growing. - Easy to use - Good library - Fun to use - Low cost for make a video - access to premium library - improved every single day - dont have to writte, import text for articles - Non video expert need (forget about adobe premiere) - Fast result -Perfect for brief video (1-1.30min) - Great for add a video to your content At the moment is the best solution for video. Fast, Easy and good end result

- not all video format - need to have better personalization - without a discount is not cheap - no audio recording at the moment (no voice over) - sometimes take time on rendering the video - need more text animation

Joyce
Business owner in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great ROI

Kommentare: Lumen makes it easy to create videos and share it to social media. Their support team is amazing and is a tool that works for me and my business.

I love how I'm easily able to make videos in a faster pace than before. Its a simple to use software and for that my business has grown.

Rendering time may take up to 10 minutes.

Mario
Founder in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My clients love its videos

Kommentare: I am very happy with it and I can tell that adding this kind of videos to my websites definitely make them stand out.

It has a very wide variety of HD videos and images. They also have them frequently updtated unlike other competitors whose videos look old-fashioned and very generic. Whenever I add a video from Lumen5 into a website, my clients love how they look.

The fact that sometimes the videos are downloaded in a 720p quality instead of 1080p. But that is not something that happens a lot.

Nirav
Manager in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful video creation platform for making videos with text

Kommentare: Back in 2017 when I started my video creation journey I came across Lumen5. Video creation platforms like Adobe and DaVinci Resolve were the best in the market but were expensive. Lumen5 helped create basic video quickly. But now there are thousand of video editing platforms which can help you create much better videos than Lumen5.

1. Easy to use 2. Handy text boxes to add within the videos 3. No video editing experience is needed to get started

1. It is a little expensive 2. Voice over not available 3. Other tools with better features are available

Suzanne
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Too much editing required

Kommentare: It wasn't a good fit for me. I'm glad I had a year to try it without paying. I wouldn't have been happy paying for what I got.

I got a year's use of their higher tier for free. That's really about all I can say in terms of pros.

The slides weren't broken up in a way that made sense. The photos and videos the program chose to accompany the text didn't relate to the text, and very often there were limited resources available to use with the text for the videos. There was just not enough relevance and the videos took too much time to edit that it wasn't workable for me.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great for short, simple, text-based videos.

Kommentare: I was lucky enough to have a free 1 year subscription from AppSumo, and enjoyed it while I used it. I did not renew after the deal ended.

It made it really easy to share videos frequently on social media, without having to shoot any footage. Ideal for sharing quick tips, news, etc.

Resizing videos wasn't flawless, and sometimes updates wouldn't be saved causing work to be lost. Thankfully, it wasn't frequent.

Lumen5's AI Is So Helpful

Kommentare: I have saved so much money being able to produce my own quality videos and upload them to YouTube, Instagram, FB, and Twitter. LOVE this program.

Once you copy and paste your content, the AI chooses the text to highlight and it is a huge time saver. The stock video, music, and photo selection are fantastic. Being able to change the speed is also helpful.

Sometimes the AI puts too much text in a single frame and I had to learn how to separate the slides, but they have a great FB group that was really helpful.

Miguel
founder in Portugal

An easy way to transform your posts into videos

Kommentare: An easy way to transform your posts into videos

- you can make a video from a post in 2 minutes: just paste the link, choose the titles, put some images/videos, and its done! - you have unlimited videos per month - you have access to premium stock images and videos to put in your videos - you can export in 720p or 1080p (depends on your plan)

- you do not have pre-existent templates - its expensive for what it does: 99/per month in the premium plan

Sherwin
Broker in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: Quick customer support when needed. Really didn't need help with much since it's very intuitive and easy to use software.

Very easy to use. Great customization options available a selection of media as well. Can also keep track of sites you want to automatically create new videos in the future.

Might be costly for smaller operations or independent users. Recommended for businesses or power users easily.

Ifeoma
Coach in Nigeria
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MAKING VIDEOS WITH LUMEN5

Kommentare: Over, Lumen5 was a good investment and I especially loved the quality of the video.

I love the fact that I can make Videos Ads for my trainings with Lumen5 which delivers the message I want to pass across.

I don't like the fact that it's not so easy to manipulate Lumen5 especially while using the edit button. A newcomer to the app may find it cumbersome.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lumen5 a fantastic video creation tool

Kommentare: This video software will be an enormous help in getting your message out to social media visually.

So easy to use with a mountain of images and music to choose from. Creating a video has never been easier!

Nothing - it ticks all the boxes. If you want to add your own images and music background you will need a purchased software copy.

Camille
Web Developer in Philippinen

The time it takes to create a simple text-based videos in Lumen5 is just amazing

Currently subscribed to their Lumen Pro for a year. Here's my pros: - auto create videos based on my blog posts. - have unlimited videos per month - can export in 720p - no branding

- Not that cheap - Sometimes the wrong image gets recommended. - The rendering is slow at times.

Nathan
Founder in Polen

Good for short videos

Kommentare: Good for short and simple videos but if the video is more complex or long the images generated on the video doesn’t match that much and it’s harder to edit the full video image by image

For short and simple videos it’s really good

The images could be more related to the part of the video it’s inserted. A lot of times when using the text to video feature the text is not related to the image that is added