Excel-to-Word Document Automation Erfahrungen

Über Excel-to-Word Document Automation

Verknüpfe und aktualisiere Word-/PowerPoint-Inhalte (Text, Tabellen und Diagramme) auf der Grundlage von Excel-Daten und -Berechnungen mit dem Office-365-Add-in.

Erfahre mehr über Excel-to-Word Document Automation

Doable but is an extra step. Same Field name in two worksheets can be tricky.

Bewertungen zu Excel-to-Word Document Automation

Excel-to-Word Document Automation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Excel-to-Word Document Automation bereits verwendet?

Bojan
Bojan
Country Sales Manager in Slowenien
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A real time saver!

Kommentare: It saves me at least half an hour per week on writing sales reports as it transforms all the tables and numbers propperly.

Before finding this software I had to create all tables in Word by hand. That was realy frustrating since the tables I worked with were complex and realy long. After a few clicks the software converted all of my tables to word and I was realy impressed with the outcome, so I decided to try to use it for work. Needless to say, it helped me to save a lot of time so I could focus more on working with my customers.

I have experienced only 2 problems until now: 1. Sometimes the program crashes without any apparent reason. It might be due to the lack of power of my laptop. 2. If the table is too big/long it needs to be adjusted first.

James F
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and the Best is Yet to Come

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I explored this app because the links in Word and Excel and totally unreliable for large documents. The developer gave me 1 hour of coaching and that was enough to get a good launch. I love the app. It si reliable, flexible, and getting better all the time.

Excellent, reliable, efficient. My reports are over 200 pages in length including many tables, figures, and variable text.

Needs some training videos and the explanations need to be less dense. They are precise and helpful but require serious concentration to follow.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your excellent review, James. We are glad that the add-in is working well for you and will continue to work to improve it.

tracy
co owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

complicated

Kommentare: adequate at best, I need to use it to get the value of my money, but when I use this product it takes a long time and you must really pay attention to what your doing or you lose what you have compiled. I thought it would flow easier and be user friendly

the idea of generating any and all paperwork that I might need on a weekly basis and have it saved at my fingertips was a great idea and beneficial to me.

to hard to use, to hard to find what I need overall just to hard. Once you save a document it is difficult to find it again. I was hoping it would be more user friendly

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Hello Tracy, I'm sorry that you are having trouble with our add-in. I would be happy to set up a virtual meeting to help you.

Dominic
It expert in Kenia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excel Document sustainability & ease

Kommentare: There is so much ease and accessibility is very easy

The software as a very ease to be used, no ads using the software

Nothing much, it's pretty good to be used by preferably everyone

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Dominic. We are glad our add-in is working out well for you.

Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Head and Shoulders above Power Automate and all others

Kommentare: It works the way that it would work if you designed it. It works right. It is easy, You can rename and move your files without worry.

This just works. It works right. It works the first time. It makes sense. --I spent months on Power Automate. Getting it set up, learning, you have to buy lots of integrations, and then it just doesn't work. For example, do you have macros? If you do, Power Automate does not work. -- Don't try this with any other software: Move or rename your excel file and try to make it work... It does not matter with this product. Moving to a new computer in the next 5 years and your files may move to a directory - No problem. This product still works.

It does not get enough press. It kind of makes me angry because I spent months looking at and trying other products.

Rahul
Group Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best in class experience in Document Automation

Kommentare: Awesome product and i just can not do without this product now. Used to use excel to word 'Linked Paste' function which was so cumbersome and this is a huge upgrade.
I had one time issue where the azure server which was running the data connections went down so i found the email of the admin of Analysis Place from my billing subscription email. Then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to respond on a Sunday afternoon my time and get it fixed in 1 hr. this was really critical for me as otherwise my document automation would not have worked and i needed to submit a customer offer. Thus support has been great.

The features i like most about this product are :- 1. Very easy to learn and start using...does not require any training 2. Ability to have excel become a database which is then used to populate different word docs in manner where i want data to be placed. 3. cloud update of large files 4. flexible with multiple worksheets 5. can save files in different names and repopulate the databases. 6. ability to save and share as it works with saving on share-point also

1. A field once named may not be easy to change and only option to change is to delete the field and redo again..doable but is an extra step 2. Same Field name in two worksheets can be tricky 3. the customer service page on the website has a form but no email or call center no to call. the form when populated also does not generate and email as a ticket requested.

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Thank you so much for the great review, Rahul!

CAMILLE
CAMILLE
Human Resources Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Document variety option

Kommentare: The variety of document scenarios and how it work all the benefits is Great to my experience.

Is a wide variety of scenarios to use with the excel to word documentation to make your job easy and simple.

Is significantly improvement on this program you dont need to worried about anything this software provide assistance.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

try to use

Kommentare: In general, the experience and use of this software is magnific

I really like the way you can convert all your files from one format to another.

I wish that this software could have more options for converting

Sherry
Utility Clerk/Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excel-to-Word Document works for out jobs great!

Kommentare: Works for us!

It is relatively easy to use! I use it for processing our on-line payments to accounts.

The software was already being used when I started my job, so it is all I have used.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Very easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Top

Ease of use and price. This is a great product with potential to help you save time and gain a better view when transferring docunemtarion.

Customer support is not the best but I know they are understaffed in this area. Goood Job though guys keep it up.

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Thank you for your kind review, we are glad to hear that our add-in is saving you time. If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. We are happy to help.

Stephanie
Customer service representative in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very impressive combined program

Kommentare: I'm able to set up meeting and phone calls in one program now. Instead of having to use several just to keep up with 10 or more different projects. I save so much more time using Excel-to-word .

I love that is combines word and Excel together. You can use documents from word and put them in files on Excel. The spreadsheets are amazing. It is just all around easy to use. Very time saving.

I don't think there are any. None that i have seen yet. I love the software.

Ashley
Educator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Simplifies and saves time

Kommentare: I have used this product for grade reports for more than 5 years.

I like how I am to export student data from Excel to Word for an easy report or grading report. This software saves me a lot of time.

Nothing. The product does what it is intended to do and I have no complaints about the product. Easy and simple.

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Thank you for your kind review, Ashley. We are glad to hear that our add-in helps you with your grading reports and saves you time.

Gergo
Assistant in Ungarn
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes work very easy

Easy handling, bug-free, best automation software

No negative parts. I never ran into any issue.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Gergo. We are glad our add-in is working well for you.

elson
Inventory Manager / French teacher in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better option

Kommentare: I use it for my work in my online store and this Exel made me easier the work , the features of the word too are better than ever I get more inspired to write pages of
My book

I liked the most the new features of this software

I did not have any inconvenience I liked all

Rayhan
Individual in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

MS word

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good about that software.

Conversion is transformed easily without any kind of problem regarding data missing, chart or table broken.

Customer service or quick response to their problems. Trouble with connectivity specially in the sign in process.

ANTONIS
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Love it !

Kommentare: To generate and customize Word documents by reading and converting data from Excel.

Absolutely professional and easy. It converts easily and fast the tables from Excel format into the Word document layout, so you can design and arrange a new page on Word format by getting accurate data from Excel. I use it for creating invoices for my clients and for other personal projects.

The length and size of an Excel table needs further adjustment sometimes, so it can fit accurately to the new Word page. Apart from this I am very happy overall and everything seems to work fine!

Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for anyone

I liked that these were softwares I’ve been familiar with for many years. They’re easy to navigate and understand. You can look up questions on google easily too.

No cons about this software. Everything was straight forward and easy to use.

Scott
Managing Partner in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver. Easy to use.

Kommentare: Great Time Saver!

After spending an eternity trying to get help from Microsoft (to no end) this was a life saver. After a little time investment, I'm banging out great looking customized proposals with ease.

There's a bit of a learing curve for some like me without a deep understanding of properly formatting table and templates in word, But masterable with a little effort. Certainly much easier than trying to work with standard Microsoft link functionality. All said a big plus!

Adele
Freelance Telemarketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Very Useful Add-On

This add-on is just the thing you need when you need to quickly update the personalisation of a word document, but don't want to go through the whole 'mail merge' thing for one recipient. It's easy to use and fairly easy to set up, but you do have to know what you're doing in Excel.

Can't say that I have noticed any cons.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Adele. We so glad that you find our add-in useful.

Marc Joseph
Customer Service Representative in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What a Great Tool!

Kommentare: 10/10. Really an impressive tool

I love that it updates all excel based documents to word.

I love all things about it because it makes my work easier.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Marc Joseph. We are glad that you've found our ad-in to be helpful.

SUNDAY E.
SUNDAY E.
Graduate Assistant in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quickly link your Excel files to your Word document.

The software allows easy linking up documents on excel to word of PowerPoint. It is easy to use. It safes time since linked documents are automatically updated. It can be used to keep good records of customers activities. It has a lot of features and functionalities.

The software is difficult to surf through.

IFITUMI BARNABAS
IFITUMI BARNABAS
Student in Nigeria
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Way to Convert Excel to Word Documents

The software is easy to use. It allows users to convert excel spreadsheet to word documents at a very fast rate. It has different features and functionalities. It allows automation of the process.

The software works fine to my expectations. Just that one will need a little enlightenment to use it with ease.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable option - formatting issues

Kommentare: It is an inexpensive option to turn spreadsheet data into a useable narrative document. It sped up the time it took to compile monthly reports

This product made transferring data from existing spreadsheets to a narrative style more efficient. It allowed me to only open one program, which benefits older computer models.

The data transferred was not free from significant formatting changes. This made it more difficult to make sure we were using the correct line entry of the data.

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Thank you for reviewing our add-in. I would be happy to help you with the updating process, it should not cause significant formatting changes.

Christi
Administrative assistant in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Christi’s Review

Kommentare: So far it has helped with the office part of my business.

It is easy to use. I thought it was going to be hard to learn but it wasn’t. I would recommend it to anyone.

Nothing at all.

Antwort von AnalysisPlace

Thanks for the review Christi. We are glad to hear that the add-in has helped you.

Hannah
Hannah
Photographer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Excel-to-Word Document Atomation

I liked how easy it was to use. I'd never used anything like this so I was afraid at first I would have no idea what was going on but I did catch on quickly.

Nothing. It did what it claimed it would and I had no problems.