Über Zoho Cliq

Cliq ist eine Lösung für Kommunikation, Zusammenarbeit und Konsensfindung ohne Ärger. Egal wo du bist, du weißt immer, was in deinem Team los ist.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Cliq

As with all products in the Zoho One Suite, my favorite part is how deeply Cliq integrates with the rest of our tools.

It has some errors that are then solved by Zoho. He needs more development.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Cliq

Zoho Cliq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Cliq bereits verwendet?

Ankush
Ankush
Manager Finance in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Cliq: Quick chat and communications

Kommentare: Zoho Cliq is a product of Zoho universe and consists all the features needed in a instant messaging app. Value for money tool and highly recommended for small and medium organizations.

Zoho Cliq is feature loaded tool and have following pros: - Easy to chat and communicate with team members - Design automated messages through bots - Share files and provide specific access to files and folders - Collaborate and complete tasks - Access to Zomojis and Emojis - Create channels and groups for specific topics and discussions

Zoho Cliq is powerful tool having lots of features but interface lags and a bit choppy. Also, the mobile app needs lots of improvement.

Adebayo
Software Engineer in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simple to use team communication and collaboration tool

Kommentare: We used Zoho cliq extensively for communication and collaboration. The integration with Zoho mail and our Zoho desk tools has made the experience even better.

We have used Zoho Cliq for over 2 years and it has been a great experience so far. Its user interface is quite simple and it is integrated with other Zoho products which makes it more appealing. One can start a Zoho video/audio meeting, take notes in the meeting and notes would appear as a chat in Cliq. Meetings can also be scheduled and reminders set and one can be certain to get both app notification and email notifications.

Zoho cliq have this good feature called Schedulers. They are very useful for doing some repetitive tasks. But they can be quite difficult to set up.Also we have had a couple of complaints about the some of our users not getting push notification on the mobile app.

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid team chat/collaboration app with an extensive development backend for customizations

Kommentare: I was impressed with the opportunities for developers but not with the UX.

Cliq integrates well with other Zoho apps, particularly helpful in Contact. All the basic chat and collaboration features are there in a familiar user interface. It's possible for advanced users to create extensions, custom integrations, bots, and commands with a powerful development backend and make these customizations available throughout your organization and team.

Unless you're already using a bunch of Zoho apps there's no reason to switch from Slack, Flock, or Asana, which area already mature platforms. Compared to these other apps, particularly Flock, the UI is a bit obtuse and hard to get a clear overview of. I particularly disliked the double panes within a chat window (opening the settings for a bot, for example).

Elisa
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Communication

Kommentare: Using cliq to improve communication within our company has helped a lot. However, I have not had the best experience with Zoho customer service in general one time. Other times, I had a great experience.

This is fantastic and easy to use communication software for within our company. It integrates seamlessly with other zoho applications and with other external applications. We have significantly increased productivity since using this.

There are some drawbacks, such as you are limited in character amounts that you can write for messages, but overall I like most of the features and it has improved over time. Another issue is that we cannot figure out how to integrate clients on to the platform without purchasing new user licenses. It was my understanding that you could have clients communicate as "visitors" within some particular channels in cliq that you designate but not have to be on a license. However, I have yet to be able to make this work.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well integrated, versatile and easy to use chat software

Kommentare: Communicating with Zoho Cliq feels effortless and intuitive. You can chat, make video/phone calls and more.

As a Zoho One User Zoho Cliq is a no brainer. It integrates incredibly well with the Zoho Suite and it's very easy to create new integrations with Zoho Creator. What I probably like best about Cliq is the 3 column layout that allows me to chat in 3 different chats at once.

The desktop app for Mac feels a bit like a browser version and has some quirks where you need to reload the app in order for it to work.

Jared
Jared
Business Development in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Cliq is a great replacement for standard texting between your team on a secure platform

Kommentare: Easy to use. Easy to deploy. No real issues over the years i've used it

The real-time chat is just as seamless as using your phone's regular text feature

Once and a while we would have a momentary issue with adding a new team member

Noah
Noah
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Cliq or Slack - we've used both and stuck with Cliq

Kommentare: Cliq is a great addition when using other Zoho apps. I haven't used it as a stand-alone app so I can't comment on that, but so far we are impressed with all the features of Zoho One and the integrations available. I recommend it. Their support is a little slow and responses are vague, but the help pages and online knowledge base are a good reference. Most issues get resolved but it usually takes more than one or two back and forth emails.

Integrates well with other Zoho One apps. Cliq is easy to use for internal users. Slack is easier for external and other organizations but Cliq has that feature, just not as user-friendly. Cliq also has threads, custom channels, and a lot more flexibility when utilizing other Zoho products.

The threads are new and it can be a little difficult to keep track of them but the search function works well to find everything. The only other con would be getting external users (subcontractors) integrated to chat with employees. If Cliq could make adding external users easier and give some ability to join all channels instead of just external ones, it would be much better.

Sriram
Associate Graduate Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Cliq

Kommentare: Zoho Cliq is a user-friendly communication platform

Zoho Cliq helps you to rewrite the message that you have sent before and you can also send the notification for the edited message, multiple chats can be done easily and also provide a high-quality screen-sharing process.

It is not easy for beginners they need some time to get familiarized with the application. Only Zoho users can use it for free.

Scott
Scott
Installer/sales in USA

Zoho Cliq is a great instant messenger

Kommentare: I get the benefit of chatting with my coworkers without leaving my applications I use on a daily basis.

works great on a desktop or laptop, it is built right into the Zoho CRM, so when I have a question for my co-workers I know they see it right away when I send them a message through Cliq

phone app either I haven't tried it or it sucks really bad. I'm not sure which it is. I hope they make it a little easier soon

Abraham
Digital Advertiser in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative instant chat App

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed using Zoho cliq for communication and also you can set when you are available or away on the app.

The functionality of scheduling chat for a later time.

You need an email to sign up on the service unlike other messaging platforms.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product, But needs improvement

Kommentare: Would recommend to small companies with small budget.

Pricing, API support, integrates well with Zoho Ecosystem.

A bit immature product when compared to Slack

Lisa
Business Development in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping in Touch with the Important Stuff

Kommentare: Now that companies have more employees working from home, it is so important to not feel disconnected or on your own. Being able to check in with co workers or clients instantly is so much more productive. I can reach more people with information I need so quickly. This allows me to give the best customer service I can. I can keep the customer at ease knowing that I am not making them wait and they know I am working on getting the answers they need so we can complete what they called for and get on with their day. Ending a call quickly and successfully is what makes for a great customer experience.

I really like being able to get my question to a client or a co worker quickly is extremely important in my job.

If there was the ability to have a few canned responses or FAQ to ease the effort of speaking with a client and typing at the same time would be a nice feature.

ARLENE

Can send a chat instead of using my phone to send a text. Sometimes it's faster.

Not just for chatting. Can send and view audio and videos, Send shared files and each team member can have their own account.

If I had to choose one thing I like least it would be I would like to see more emoticons. I like using them so more variety would be nice.

Haridas
Auditor in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Cliq -An intra-company communication platform

Kommentare: It is a really nice piece of software for internal communications.

It is extremely simple to use and similar to WhatsApp. It allows businesses to communicate with their employees internally and makes it simple to share documents.

I didn't notice any cons with this software.

Amber
Quality Assurance in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeps everyone together

I enjoy the convenience of being able to shoot anyone in the company an IM and get real time feedback when it's needed. There is no better feeling than reliability and when I am on the phone with a client and need feedback from a colleague immediately, it's a fantastic and relieving feeling to have everyone I need at the tips of my fingers.

I don't like how lengthy it can be to set up and getting new users enrolled is a pain.

Nilesh
Audio Editor in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Communicating while operating made easy with Zoho Cliq

Kommentare: Zoho Cliq is one of the best platform for business instant messaging. It is really use to communicate with my team for professional as well personal purpose with the help of Zoho Cliq. It is one of the most preferable software for communication with your team.

1. The user interface of the platform is really great and super easy to use.2. It is really easy to communicate with my team members while working on various tasks.3. I could organize meetings and also schedule tasks with my team for various projects.4. It also provides a check of my past activities as well.

1. There are multiple occasions when my screen froze during meetings, making it hectic for me.2. While during one of my meetings, one of my team was unable to join the meeting even with a stable internet connection.3. The mobile application is really cumbersome.

Kary
Insurance Broker in Panama

Business messaging with many options

I love it, it's very complete, the calls and video calls are of great quality. You can use it with internal and external clients.

I know there is a lot of competition and the cost of this software is quite low but I think a good option would be a multi-user license. Although really the cost is quite affordable.

Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Value of Money with 5 star service

There are a lot of application that offers security and accessibility whenever you communicate with business partners, clients., subordinate or teams. But this application defer with the affordable plans they can offer. Specially when you are a newly established group and wanted to start low. This would be exurity, functionality, accessibilty and value of money all wrapped in one.

The least thing I like is if you are not acclimated with the app you really have to go through the process of learning its in and outs, work arounds and technical issues you may encounter. Which I have not encounter so far!

Jorge
Insurance broker in Panama

Business chat

Having access to your mail and at the same time a chat with which you can be in contact with your colleagues is a very efficient way to always maintain communication with your team. It is quite fast and easy to use, it has many communication options and you can also invite users outside the organization.

What if it were also integrated into the ZohoMail app. Just as a suggestion to unify apps. Could be a good improvement.

Matthew
Matthew
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication tool for our staff

Easy to implement and roll out - Quickly helped our team stay in touch

Some functionality is not intuitive but that is expected from a product with as many options as Cliq has

Victor
IT Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho's slack and Microsoft's Teams

Kommentare: I thought overall business use case was ok. It never really caught on with team members so we have not been using it as much. Also we are not extensively using Zoho suite so that could be the reason.

It's for quick communication and chat with team members. It also works with projects if you are dealing with multiple people. It integrates with the Zoho environment and it's cheaper than Teams that for sure. You can send files, view audio, view videos on it. Each member of the team can have their own account. Also you can create multiple threads or chat groups so that it doesn't all get mixed up. It also just works in the browser which is great. Don't necessarily have to install the software.

I thought it is still a work in progress. A bit buggy at times. It also does not have emoticons as other chat programs out there. I did have some delays between messages.

Kristina
Kristina
JRSC Express Manager in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Cliq

Kommentare: I am able to switch between conversations quickly, which allows me to do multiple things at once. Also the fact that you can have joint conversations make doing projects and just communicating with a group so much easier.

The fact that you can have multiple conversations opened up at once in the same screen.

Honestly there really is not something that I do not care for, the software is great!

fazal
implementation & Support Specialist in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good collaboration tool

It allowed us to communicate with other team members using chat, audio chat, channels, and meetings

Its interface is not very user-friendly as compared to the product we switched to and it had less options available or you can say the product we selected had more options to offer than zoho cliq.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fun and easy to use team chat software

Kommentare: It is a cheap software that is easy to use.

For the price (free to really cheap) you have some great features and support. Features including group and private messaging and a decent protection.

I wish there were more controls for admins. The lack of ability to delete or modify messages can be a potential problem.

Alex
Alex
Content Development Coordinator in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Work chat made easy

Kommentare: It saves mail time and official group chats are easy to create for general and quick info sharing

Able to chat with colleagues at work and share information ASAP

Ease of use difficulty and exploration of functions may take a while