Über Reputation

Cloud-Reputationsmanagementsystem, mit dem Unternehmen Online-Bewertungen überwachen oder verwalten und auf Kundenfeedback reagieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Reputation

The system is very easy to use and they were able to link up with our EMR. Our account manager was helpful and was able to get me customize several things.

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Bewertungen zu Reputation

Reputation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 183 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reputation bereits verwendet?

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Partner For Your Business

Kommentare: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Maria
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It allows us to manage the reputation of our company on Google.

Their support team isn't as knowledgeable about the program as they should be.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Neutral

Kommentare: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Tyler
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

Kommentare: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com Makes the grade

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations in USA

A Great Partner

Kommentare: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms in USA

Industry Leading Platform

Kommentare: Phenomenal.

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Jeff
Digital Media Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good...once it's set up

Easy to use and works exactly as expected.

They way undersell the amount of time it takes to set up the platform.

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

Kommentare: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Don
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

reputation.com comes highly recommended

Kommentare: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rep.com Review

Kommentare: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

Kommentare: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service

Kommentare: Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

Antwort von Reputation.com

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Christelle
Director Guest Relations in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective tool to manage online reputation

Kommentare: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Angela
Life Enhancement Programming Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Product & Service

Kommentare: Overall it is a nice tool but could use work on the customer service, and making more platforms like Instragram available to post on.

It is fairly easy to use and the reporting features are nice to have.

Too many clicks on having to upload and pick which platforms you want posted. I do not like the newer version, makes it more difficult with the extra clicks on which platform you want posted. Sometimes the pictures post sideways for no reason why and tech support has not been able to figure out after many times happening. Not very quick response time.

Bryan
Director of Customer Relations in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com has helped us greatly refine our Customer Experience

Kommentare: Since beginning to use Reputation, we have learned a large amount about how to use the platform to track customer feedback, utilize that for growth in the customer relations, as well as generate increased sales. Very easy to use and informative platform that any business that works with customers should impliment.

The ease of being able to track our Customer Experience and use that feedback to better assist our homeowners has driven an increase in sales, but also related to increased positive feedback.

Took a bit of time to understand the metrics and how to improve the scores, but the training modules are very useful in bridging that gap.

Shyla
Director of PR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of customer support

Kommentare: In the beginning they went over and above to assist, now I feel like we are a bother every time we ask for help.

I love the reports it generates and how easy it is to send out email reviews. However, we would like to be able to bulk upload text messages as well.

The customer service we had early is the process was so much better than it is now. I feel like they don't want to help you get new providers added and they throw this huge list of to do's back on us when they could simply copy the exact information from another provider. The spreadsheet is extremely difficult to work with. There needs to be a better format for adding new providers

Sheri
Director of Training in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com review

Kommentare: Overall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.

The software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.

There are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.

April
Director of Marketing in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not what we expected

Kommentare: I want to stay a customer but we are frustrated with the ongoing issues. I vetted you thoroughly for nearly a year and it seemed you were our best solution. Immediately after signing the contract the problems started. I'm not confident Rep.com understands our business and is doing everything they can to help us. It takes too long to resolve issues even though it seems people are working on it.

The response templates and the reporting

The challenges it has created with our listings becoming unverified, home address showing, constant and consistent problems.

Dan
eCommerce Director in USA

A Fan of Reputation.com!

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been excellent.

Reputation.com has helped our organization increase reviews across our dealerships and given us one platform for reporting responding and administration.

Wish there was still a connection to Yelp ( even though we are not a fan, they are a necessary evil ) Also wish we were notified of negative reviews on Dealer Rater as soon as they were written, not when they are posted.

Timothy
Digital Director in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great help

Kommentare: Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

Great help in keeping our online reputation and reviews under control

A bit on the pricier side from what I have looked at but has great potential

Anita
Marketing Account Manager in USA

Great When It Works

Kommentare: For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for your reputation

Kommentare: We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Lola
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Camp Review

Kommentare: We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.