Über Reputation

Cloud-Reputationsmanagementsystem, mit dem Unternehmen Online-Bewertungen überwachen oder verwalten und auf Kundenfeedback reagieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Reputation

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Aside from the initial sales pitches, we had a terrible onboarding rep. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't train us, he didn't know how the features worked.

Bewertungen zu Reputation

Reputation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reputation bereits verwendet?

Becca
Becca
Marketing Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com makes it easy to manage your business!

I love being able to manage our multiple locations' listings and social media.

At times there can be challenges with initial setup, but the processes have improved.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Hi Becca, Thank you so much fro taking time to share your experience with Reputation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matthew
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Solid Partner For Your Business

Kommentare: We've had a very positive experience with Reputation.com since inception. That is why we continue to open the door to new rooftops using this platform. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and they continue to look for progress with their platform. It's not a stale/static product by any stretch of the imagination.

Reputation.com has been a part of our portfolio for 6+ years and has expanded across multiple rooftops over those years. It's an easy to use and understand platform that continues to update and evolve its offerings to include the latest relevant information to help you monitor and manage your online listings, customer sentiment and social media pages.

As they expand the platform, it's become very built out versus what it was just a few years ago. Moving around in the platform isn't as easy as it once was, but that's most likely due to user error and comfortability with new features.

Tiffany
Digital Marketing Director in USA

Neutral

Kommentare: Dealing with accounting has been the worst experience I've ever had with any accounting team. I've been on this product for over a year now and not once have I received a correct invoice. The amount of time I've wasted going back with accounting is insane and they are not clear about what is wrong.

I love the reporting aspects. I am very happy being able to pull metrics on reviews and surveys. This really helps us make changes and improvements within our company. The word cloud and key word summary are the two most important surveys I have and they are proven very useful. The review response feature has also been very helpful and saved us a lot of time.

It seems that the functionality breaks semi-often. When we put out a survey the results don't always come in for us to see them. The social media tools could be better. I would love to see a planning/grid option for Instagram. This would help us manage this better. Also, the set up process for our survey program was very taxing. Plus their help desk was not very proactive about fixing the product for us. It can take weeks to get a survey functioning properly.

Paige
Reputation Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great multi-location review and social management

All you need for review and social management is in one place.

There are a lot of bugs with the new social scheduling suite.

Tyler
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product with Great Flexibility

Kommentare: I have had amazing experiences with Reputation. Sometimes there can be some small quirks or glitches in the software, but the benefits have absolutely outweighed the negatives. I have had other social media management platforms reach out, but no one has yet been able to offer everything that Reputation has.

I love the content library and user system! This makes Reputation stand out from all the other third-party social media softwares. This has allowed us to truly create content that is easily accessible to all users to be able to share with their social media audience. Reputation is always ever-expanding and constantly implementing new features!

The software can be glitchy every now and then, but overall this isn't such a detrimental issues.

Aurora
OLM in USA

Reputation.com Makes the grade

How it is organized, and how it helps me be more efficient by allowing me to manage all of my your social media activities easily, across all my locations, from a single platform.

Reputation.com is a very extensive product, so it can be overwhelming to learn it all at the adoption level. But as I used it more and more I have learned to make it my tools, and they have become invaluable! The integration with all the platforms - had a couple of glitches with a couple of the Social Media platforms at the beginning, but its functionality and the support team made sure it all came together.

Patrick
Director of Customer Relations in USA

A Great Partner

Kommentare: The team at Reputation has been outstanding and helped us with big issues and small.

The organizing all reviews in one place is very helpful. Responding to reviews in a timely fashion is also great.

There is nothing that's not working for us right now.

Max
Senior Manager, Corp Comms in USA

Industry Leading Platform

Kommentare: Phenomenal.

The overall tool is very user friendly but my biggest praise is to the account team.

Overall, happy with all functionality and updates they've made

Holly
Internet Manager in USA

Very reliable

Kommentare: I would recommend for any business who needs to respond to reviews.

So we have not used the product long but since have been using they are very reliable. They have an awesome backend to see all the stats and a great way to respond to reviews. They respond within 24 hours. They give alerts as well when any review comes in.

The only thing I would say I didn't like was that I had to pay for it. The price is not bad though so not really a con in my book either but that would be my only complaint.

Sherry
Sherry
Marketing Director in USA

Makes Social Media Reviews Very Easy to Track

Kommentare: You can respond to reviews immediately, especially bad reviews.

It's very easy to use and I love the email notifications when you get a review... especially a bad review.

Could have more analytics, but that's not a deal breaker.

Don
Digital Marketing Director in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

reputation.com comes highly recommended

Kommentare: it's been great from the beginning, and we're now in our 8th year.

The dashboard is easy to use, the personal customer service is unmatched among all my vendors

from time to time their access to specific review dashboards gets cancelled. Haven't yet determined why.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Don, we appreciate you sharing your thought s about Reputation. We are so grateful for your partnership and look forward to many more years of success together!

Brittany
CRM Program Manager in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Rep.com Review

Kommentare: Reputation.com has provided our company with the means to manage our customers reviews from tracking, responding to reporting. We've also enhanced our review collection and provided our operational team with actionable feedback. My main pain point is what seems to be a lack of communication between Rep.com's internal teams. At times, communications seem disjointed or ill informed. Additionally, software issues are not always realized until the users come upon them.

I appreciate the appealing interface and the various report viewing options (line graph, bar graph, word cloud etc.) which can fit anyone's preference. The sentiment analysis capabilities are a favorite of mine.

With so much at my disposal, sometimes it feels daunting to find the right report I'm looking for. Additionally, I can't always download all of the data in a similar format to what I see within the dashboard interfaces. Downloads would make some of my reporting tasks easier, however, I toggle through filters within the dashboard as an alternative.

AMY
REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

RPM - REPUTATION.COM REVIEW

Kommentare: I work in the multifamily housing industry with a portfolio of 5 properties and your platform makes it easy at a glance to keep on top of each of my sites online reputation scores.

I wish that it included the actual ORA score for each site though, on the weekly rollup report. I think it may be a little less user friendly to the onsite managers for responding, but I find it very useful and easy to manage.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Thank you for the great feedback, Amy! We will pass it along. If you need anything, we're here to help support you. -Erin, Community Manager

Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible service

Kommentare: Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

Antwort von Reputation.com

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us. -Erin, Community Manager

Christelle
Director Guest Relations in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective tool to manage online reputation

Kommentare: This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Barrie
General Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

Kommentare: Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Bryan
Director of Customer Relations in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com has helped us greatly refine our Customer Experience

Kommentare: Since beginning to use Reputation, we have learned a large amount about how to use the platform to track customer feedback, utilize that for growth in the customer relations, as well as generate increased sales. Very easy to use and informative platform that any business that works with customers should impliment.

The ease of being able to track our Customer Experience and use that feedback to better assist our homeowners has driven an increase in sales, but also related to increased positive feedback.

Took a bit of time to understand the metrics and how to improve the scores, but the training modules are very useful in bridging that gap.

Tamara
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

Sheri
Director of Training in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com review

Kommentare: Overall experience is above average in regards to recommending to others, as well as the ability for Reputation.com to satisfy our business needs. No major issues, and the support team is great.

The software is easy to use, and the support staff is proactive and easy to reach and communicate with.

There are some limitations with reporting, but overall it suits all of our needs.

Ana
olm in USA

Reputation Review

I like the fact that reputation has so many tools within the software that can literally work with any company

only thing I did not like was the facebook integration to be able to communicate/ message/ respond to reviews and comments from customers

Randy
Regional Marketing & Training Director in USA

Social Suite and Easy to use

Kommentare: I use it to boost properties rep scores and having rep x give me the details on how to do just that.

The product is made keeping up with social media, generating the content, and scheduling posts simple for all the onsite teams and me I train.

Sometimes the program can be cumbersome because it has so much functionality but that is also a good thing/

Anita
Marketing Account Manager in USA

Great When It Works

Kommentare: For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

Molly
Assistant Manager in USA

A Good Reputation for Reputation

Kommentare: We can best keep track of reviews and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner. We can also sort by Google, Facebook, ApartmentRatings, and Modern Message. I like that they merge together.

You can see all your reviews on different platforms in one spot.

Increasing your score is difficult, and it would be nice to implement a few more platforms for reviews and posting on social media.

Megan
Sr. Digital Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive, easy-to-use platform

Kommentare: The platform makes reading, monitoring, tracking, and responding to a large volume of reviews streamlined and easier to manage.

A very comprehensive platform with an algorithm that gives users a complete picture of their online presence.

Sometimes the explanation of the score/score changes is not obvious to users who are not in the platform every day.

Tiana
SEO Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend: Easy and accurate

Kommentare: Overall, been using it for 3 years and love it!

I like how you can see business listing information from multiple sources to get a whole picture of your business.

The reporting section can use some more customization.

Antwort von Reputation.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Tiana! We appreciate your feedback!