Über Windscribe

Schütze deine Daten und greife uneingeschränkt auf Informationen zu, unabhängig von deinem Standort, und zwar über ein sicheres VPN und einen Werbeblock.

Erfahre mehr über Windscribe

Its interface is excellent very intuitive and easy to understand and the technical support always respond quickly when I have a problem. Without a doubt, a real wonder.

While this is a minor complaint, it bothers me none the less.

Bewertungen zu Windscribe

Windscribe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Windscribe bereits verwendet?

Haseeb
Haseeb
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ton's of VPNs tested, this is by far one of the best

Kommentare: Our overall exeprience has been great. We initially had the free version for over 6 months, and we kept using different VPNs (free and paid) but its consistent speeds, fast customer support and great extension for Firefox and Chrome won us over.

Windscribe has extensions for almost every browser on a computer/laptop we use, so we can set a different location for different browsers (unlike some VPNs that only run on the Windows level). They have many great locations and the speeds are very good, especially for the paid servers.The built in adblocker, and easy buttons to whitelist a site for cookies, ads or direct connection feature Is superb which we didn't find in any other VPN

Some servers are easily detected as VPN on many sites hence it impedes functionality. Have to switch server in that case.

Satyabrata
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a quality VPN even when you use the Free Version

Kommentare: I feel that as a quality VPN, Windscribe is fast and actually works. My experience is very good with this VPN, and I've been using it for a while, almost every day.

First of all, for most basic users, this is a good VPN even if you don't purchase a license. Just by registering on their portal, they give you 10 GB Monthly bandwidth. Which shall be enough for a normal user. Additionally, they give you an option to choose from 10 free server locations. Their speed is very decent. I've tried a few other VPNs, like the Fastest VPN, CyberGhost, and a few others as well. What I've seen with those VPNs is that either they don't offer you to select a server based on your preference or their speed is terrible or there is a waiting period for free users to get access. Some even have a daily data limit. Windscibe is none of that. I get a VPN to access any time of the day, and I get the most decent speed and an option to choose a server from the available locations. Loved it.

A feel that sometimes this VPN causes some network connection in my computer. Like, I can't access normal internet without activating the VPN. Sometimes when I run this VPN, it takes a lot of Memory and CPU. I've deactivated it from the startup server times, but it almost always starts with the windows. Whenever I encounter a weird network-related issue, I just uninstall it and Install it again to solve the issue.

Emily
Emily
QA Engineer in Chile
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Windscribe is a VPN with very fast connection speed but few locations

Kommentare: In the organization, we use Windscribe to test our services and web pages from different locations and verify that they work correctly and at stable speeds.

I like Windscribe because it is a VPN with very fast loading and unloading servers. I also like it because it is available for multiple platforms, like Windows, Linux, or iOS. The graphical interface is very interactive and simple. It has an internet blocker that is very useful in case there are disconnections.

Unfortunately Windscribe doesn't have many locations available. I also dislike that the price is a little high.

Ruthis
Ruthis
Graphic Designer in Benin
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most used VPN

Kommentare: I recommand this VPN. It is easy to use.

This is the VPN I use the Most . You can access to more than 50 servers around the world.

Sometimes, downloads are a litle slow when using the green version. You must update to the paid version to access to all the features

Marcos
Business Development Consultant in Paraguay
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Free VPN Service, And Yet Worth Paying For

Kommentare: Windwscribe is easy to use, the free servers are fast, and if you spend a bit if time, you can get a pretty plentiful allowance. Understandably, if you want to unlock all of the features, such as Netflix-specific servers, you'll have to pay. But even then, the rates are extremely competitive.

Windscribe is, by far and away, the best free VPN I've ever used. And it's so good, I've decided to pay for it, too. The free service is more than enough for most people, though. Taking advantage of some promotions, I was able to get a 15GB monthly allowance, which was sufficient for my work needs. The speeds were fantastic, too, even on the free servers. It's super easy to use regardless of which device you have.

The free servers do not work with Netflix specifically, but they do work with other streaming providers. Your mileage might vary, but if Netflix is what you're after, then you'll most likely have to opt for a paid plan.

Aby
aby_skaria@live.com in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Protect your privacy reinventing how to be anonymous

Kommentare: I am so lucky that this is a good software with easy usability and simple interface can be tested with any other security software. On a single click I am safeguarded with the best anonymous feature Windscribe has provided. I would say they must come with a portable version I can use without additional software installations in the near future.

Windscribe has always promoted added security for its users who love protection for their privacy online. I liked their newfound threat response system that can monitor sensitive password protection in an unlike secure terms any VPN can provide. There is an alarm if any data breaches takes place with evidence-based secure strategies signaling my anonymity is protected like an unmatched kill switch. Windscribe never ask for regular updations and could solve my need for the best VPN available anywhere.

I must add the usual windows update real-life vulnerabilities are overcome when you use Windscribe. There is regular authentication screening each user activity to make this weakness unforgettable with real-time patches must be a proven strategy if anything goes wrong. I feel Windscribe will make this unique contributions for even the free users.

Festus
Festus
Lead Consultant in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding VPN Services You Can TRUST!!!

Kommentare: With windscribe, we can access namecheap.com which usually have a fluctuating IP address. Now we no longer worry about accessing the hosting provider website all thanks to windscribe

1. easy to set up and manage2. available on both mobile and desktop/PC3. free/trail version is great as well4. real time IP address switch

sometimes, it blocks some website features especially when my team and i are working on a website project. we are unable to access some websites

Gabriel
Gabriel
Territory Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must Have App

Kommentare: Sometimes you may be browsing and you may not want service providers to be able to track your browsing. Windscribe makes it very easy to maximize privacy and with a very ease to navigate interface allows you to browse with comfort and ease. Many different locations to choose from and you do not have to sacrifice internet speed

The windscribe app is very user friendly and since I use Chrome browser there is a very convenient browser extension

To really maximize Windscribe you will have to purchase a subscription. Thankfully you can purchase monthly, yearly, and even 2 or 3 yrs worth of subscriptions. Pricing is affordable and occasionally there are promo codes to help even more.

Zachary
IT Technician in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Windscribe Is Amazing

Kommentare: Ive been using windscribe on all of my devices for almost 2 years now and overall am very satisfied. It is actually the one vpn i always select over the competition.

The ease of setup and regular use was EXTREMELY user friendly. Great pricing. Awesome speed.

Could use more servers. Needs better affiliate program.

Joshua
Joshua
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Option For Chromebooks

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a positive experience and have considered buying the 2 year service option.

I use this software with a Chromebook and it works great! It integrates right into the bottom left toolbar for ease of access without even having to open the app. The best way to run it is to download the Android app version onto your Chromebook so that it protects all traffic, rather than just the Chrome browser extension, which just covers the traffic happening on the browser itself. Overall, in my personal experience, Windscribe has rivaled the best in VPN services for features.

Slightly slower than the top VPN providers in my experience, but this is highly subjective.

Topik
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Windscribe is THE best VPN, hands down, no question

Kommentare: Windscribe has never let me down. It is a great VPN that everybody should be using.

In short, speed, reliability, safety, generosity, and convenience. If you would like to know why, keep reading. When it comes to speed, Windscribe is a cheetah racing deer. Windscribe delivers the fastest speeds compared to the competition. Before Windscribe, I hesitated to use VPNs at all due to how much it slowed down my connection. You either had to sacrifice security or speed. With Windscribe, no sacrifices are needed. Not even to your wallet. If you don’t use VPNs much or don’t want to spend money on a VPN, Windscribe’s free tier works amazingly great. With the free tier alone, you get a good amount of locations at a fast speed with a 15GB per month cap. If you upgrade, you unlock even faster speeds and a total of 57 locations. Giving away such a great free tier really shows what Windscribe is all about. One of the most unique aspects of Windscribe is it’s generous referral system. If you refer a friend to Windscribe using your affiliate link, you and your friend both get an extra gigabyte added to your monthly plan. The best part is, if your friend decides to get Windscribe Pro, you also get it. And that counts for anybody that you invite. If they upgrade to Pro, you get the exact same plan for the exact same time. No charge to you. Seems great, right? Well, there’s one more thing. If you have lots of computers and not a lot of money, you can upgrade your account by mining Monero. The more you mine, the more credits you get. Once you hit a certain n

I really am a happy customer with Windscribe. To this day, I haven't had any issues at all.

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Be anonymous, hide ad's and browse safely.

Kommentare: I love the idea of anonymously and ads blocker in one package, it stops ads before it loads and saves you bandwidth cost. It doesn't need any special configuration and has an android app, which includes with your account costs, so you can secure your pc and your phone at same time. It helps to hide your true identity and give flexibility of going anonymous with one click.

f you are fade up with ads and cookies are hunting you then this VPN and Ads blocker will help you a lot. I use it to purchase and hide from local firewall. It is really when you found you cannot access your own account in file storage website which you used to share big files, even it is your own created/shot videos. I use this VPN to bypass this awkward situation and access my files. It does not keeps track of my browser's history and give the anonymity. Even when I shop online websites track me and show me different prices for different places. The adblocker works fine all ads on video site is blocked and I can see any video without any ads.

It sometimes lags very much and doesn't load at peak time. When changing the server on the fly sometimes it stops working and needs to be restart and breaks all my connections.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great VPN, especially for the price.

Kommentare: Port forwarding helps with accessing work remotely, privacy, seeding for shared projects. Convenient when wanting privacy while working remotely.

It's a simple and straight-forward VPN. I love that the account spans mobile use and is supported on all major platforms, and the package offerings for the price at the time were incredible. I love some of their security features (R.O.B.E.R.T is handy) and ability to block unsavory content/distractions. Port forwarding option is also convenient. Running across multiple ("unlimited") devices is extremely convenient. Always connects for me, great speeds (a majority of the time). Pretty great security. Strict no logging policy, I have a lot more faith in Windscribe than many competitors. The company also has a great sense of humor.

Fairly minimal in feature set past the initial "this is a VPN" situation. Occasions where some applications suffer from iffier download speeds. Haven't been able to use for foreign Netflix or other services, though this wasn't my intention for use. Static IP purchase is separate.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

An Underrated VPN

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Windscribe has been overly positive. For the first year I used my 60 gigabytes of free data per month without much problem. Unfortunately that case may not be the same as yours, and you may only have a maximum of 30 gigabytes of free data per month, but the packages that you can build are very versatile for any income. As of right now I'm paying $2/month for unlimited data for VPN which is a great price.

One of the things I liked about this software is just how simple it is to use. I created an account, installed the program and with one click of a button it did what I needed it to do. It's as easy as flipping a switch, because that's exactly all that was needed to get it to work. It's also free to download and create an account, and on top of that I was given the chance to get more gigabytes of data by doing small things like adding a phone number or referring people. I have about 60 gigabytes of data to use every month without spending a penny. But it's also fairly cheap compared to most VPNs. You can build your own plan as cheap as $2/month for unlimited data usage.

What I liked least about this software is its limited data usage. Normally you would get about 20 gigabytes of data per month for a free account. There's also few worldwide servers to connect to for a free account, only one or two Canadian and American servers.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Securely surf the net even in repressive areas

It works even in regions where VPNs don't, I was in an asian country that has this thing against VPNs and it was just working, was in Zimbabwe and social networks and VPNs were once blocked and it was still working so that's definitely great Their free data is great and the unlimited data is much better It's still just as fast unlik some connections that slow down when it's vpn No configuration hassles just username and password and you good to go This is besides the point but I like the memes they send in their emails lol

At time the firewall the blocks traffic can just turn on while I'm not connected and I can spend a bit of time not knowing why my browser keeps saying Blocked Access My PC would crash when I'd turn it on, on a network with Sophos equipment, I don't know why... maybe it was a Wifi drivers thing also.

Amir
Marketer in Schweden
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Windscribe Impact as a VPN

Kommentare: I've been using it for a long time, maybe 4-5 years. Unfortunately I ain't planning to renew my subscription anymore because it can't hide your identity enough on internet.

Windsribe has a neat UI, you can almost figure out what's going on. Windscribe VPN protocols is higher than most of VPNs, also gives you different ports to try. There is many location to connect.

There is no ping refresh option in the PC app so you can't refresh and see fresh pings to diffrent servers. For doing that, you must completely close and reopen the app. There no way to connect to a location which is unavailable for you.

Damilola
Damilola
Manager in Nigeria

Windscribe

I first saw windscribe vpn on a friend's phone he explained he had being using it for a while that it's a great vpn, then i was convinced to install it on my phone firstly I love the fact that they give free 10 GB of data per month with unlimited connections, the mobile application is user friendly and easy to use. selection of regions is really easy on application.

After I decided to upgrade to their pro version, their customer support is just too slow in responding to message. I notice the browsing speed is slower compare to some top vpn in the market.

Paul
Team Leader in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Windscribe VPN

Kommentare: Using Windscribe enables me to check customer's visibility of our website and various tools from outside our intranet. Using Windscribe as a personal user gives the freedom of unlocking all content on such apps as Netflix

Both desktop and browser apps very simple and intuitive to use and changing settings very clear. The graphical interface is a nice touch.

Having bought the software purely for the VPN features, the added extras bought in are a little confusing - maybe some more descriptions and instructions for these?

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changing your IP more easy with Windscribe

Kommentare: A big thump for Windscrible and highly recommended for everyone. You can surf hassle-free internet for a fair price.

I'm working design firm and most of my clients are foreigners. So browsing with different IP for some purposes essential for me and with "Windscribe" it is so easy for me. Can change the IP addresses with one click and I did not face any consequences for connecting the service. Windscribe offered interpreted service with high-speed and also available numerous locations. Customer support also good for this service.

I don't have any Cons regarding Windscribe because every time it works fine for me. Hoping more offers will be provided for fair prices in future.

Sanusi
Administrative Officer in Nigeria
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great VPN

Kommentare: It helps to bypass most IP address limitations. I can connect with any location I desire.

Very affordable. It can be used even for free without paying a dime. A large number of locations are available to choose from.

Sometimes, your connection may be disconnected without any prior notice while using it. However, it is a satisfactory VPN to use.

Amin
Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Well-developed VPN software

Kommentare: Overall, the software works great and 99% of the time can successfully connect to the chosen server. It is a good VPN software and I recommend it to my friends.

This is a well designed VPN software that has many servers and works most of the time.

There are some times that none of the servers works although you have a premium account.

Sandesh
Student in Nepal
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the most convenient VPN out there

Kommentare: It is overall a very nice software and the cons i found can easily be fixed in some updates in front end design part.
It technically hasnt done a loss for me only turned out to be useful.

Windscribe gives different servers for each region and specifically showing latency before connecting to that server. It gives well information on connecting and disconnecting from any server. The servers were hardly down. And on top of all these we get 10 gb volume every month with all the pros.

Sometimes the best location/server fails to provide the best one for me. The windscribe user interface does need a refresh in my opinion.

Ben
Ben
Blogger in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

A Good Consumer VPN with a Free Option

Kommentare: Windscribe is generally trouble-free software - quick to install, easy to use, and does what it's meant to. Having used lots of VPNs this is one I would recommend, especially for occasional users who'd rather not pay for a subscription.

Windscribe does everything a good consumer VPN needs to do, and it also has a nice simple menu-bar interface. It offers a reasonable amount of traffic (10GB) per month, which is adequate if, like me, you only need a VPN for occasional use, such as when on public wifi or quick trips. It is simple and effective and doesn't noticeably slow down my internet connection.

Very occasionally I seem to lose connectivity and have to disconnect and reconnect, but this doesn't happen frequently enough to be a major problem. Also the interface feature to change the country to connect to doesn't always seem as intuitive as it could be.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Free VPN!

Kommentare: If you need a VPN service from time to time or just want privacy when surfing the web, Windscribe is the perfect option. Whether you use the generous free amounts of data each month or are paying for unlimited, Windscribe will not disappoint.

I love how easy Windscribe makes it to browse the web privately. I love that Windscribe gives you ways to increase your monthly free amount. I love having 15GB of data to use each month. The application is easy to install, easy to configure, and super simple to use. Other applications can be tricky to install and configure and won't give you near as much free data use. Windscribe is the best hands down.

I've never had a problem connecting to the service or with the application itself. Updates have always worked fine.

Andrea
Andrea
Certified bilingual VA at Valatam in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely amazing!

Working as a freelancer or working overseas sometimes makes it difficult to do your work effectively because of the distance. Windscribe helps me do my job as good as I was working right there at the office.

It's so hard to describe how much it helps you. It's so useful and easy to use. You really don't need to be an expert to use it and gives you great results!!