Über Windscribe

Schütze deine Daten und greife uneingeschränkt auf Informationen zu, unabhängig von deinem Standort, und zwar über ein sicheres VPN und einen Werbeblock.

Erfahre mehr über Windscribe

Its interface is excellent very intuitive and easy to understand and the technical support always respond quickly when I have a problem. Without a doubt, a real wonder.

While this is a minor complaint, it bothers me none the less.

Bewertungen zu Windscribe

Windscribe hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Windscribe bereits verwendet?

Haseeb
Haseeb
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ton's of VPNs tested, this is by far one of the best

Kommentare: Our overall exeprience has been great. We initially had the free version for over 6 months, and we kept using different VPNs (free and paid) but its consistent speeds, fast customer support and great extension for Firefox and Chrome won us over.

Windscribe has extensions for almost every browser on a computer/laptop we use, so we can set a different location for different browsers (unlike some VPNs that only run on the Windows level). They have many great locations and the speeds are very good, especially for the paid servers.The built in adblocker, and easy buttons to whitelist a site for cookies, ads or direct connection feature Is superb which we didn't find in any other VPN

Some servers are easily detected as VPN on many sites hence it impedes functionality. Have to switch server in that case.

Satyabrata
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a quality VPN even when you use the Free Version

Kommentare: I feel that as a quality VPN, Windscribe is fast and actually works. My experience is very good with this VPN, and I've been using it for a while, almost every day.

First of all, for most basic users, this is a good VPN even if you don't purchase a license. Just by registering on their portal, they give you 10 GB Monthly bandwidth. Which shall be enough for a normal user. Additionally, they give you an option to choose from 10 free server locations. Their speed is very decent. I've tried a few other VPNs, like the Fastest VPN, CyberGhost, and a few others as well. What I've seen with those VPNs is that either they don't offer you to select a server based on your preference or their speed is terrible or there is a waiting period for free users to get access. Some even have a daily data limit. Windscibe is none of that. I get a VPN to access any time of the day, and I get the most decent speed and an option to choose a server from the available locations. Loved it.

A feel that sometimes this VPN causes some network connection in my computer. Like, I can't access normal internet without activating the VPN. Sometimes when I run this VPN, it takes a lot of Memory and CPU. I've deactivated it from the startup server times, but it almost always starts with the windows. Whenever I encounter a weird network-related issue, I just uninstall it and Install it again to solve the issue.

Andy
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent VPN worth trying

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

With Vpns its good to try them out to see if they are reliable etc. Windscibe has a free plan with 10GB month of data plus they also offer a paid pro plan with unlimited data or a custom plan.

The Ui can be a bit overly complicated the application window is a strange shape and personally I don't think you need to see as much data on the main screen other Vpns like Tunnelbear take a more minimalist approach.

Emily
Emily
QA Engineer in Chile
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Windscribe is a VPN with very fast connection speed but few locations

Kommentare: In the organization, we use Windscribe to test our services and web pages from different locations and verify that they work correctly and at stable speeds.

I like Windscribe because it is a VPN with very fast loading and unloading servers. I also like it because it is available for multiple platforms, like Windows, Linux, or iOS. The graphical interface is very interactive and simple. It has an internet blocker that is very useful in case there are disconnections.

Unfortunately Windscribe doesn't have many locations available. I also dislike that the price is a little high.

Marcos
Business Development Consultant in Paraguay
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Free VPN Service, And Yet Worth Paying For

Kommentare: Windwscribe is easy to use, the free servers are fast, and if you spend a bit if time, you can get a pretty plentiful allowance. Understandably, if you want to unlock all of the features, such as Netflix-specific servers, you'll have to pay. But even then, the rates are extremely competitive.

Windscribe is, by far and away, the best free VPN I've ever used. And it's so good, I've decided to pay for it, too. The free service is more than enough for most people, though. Taking advantage of some promotions, I was able to get a 15GB monthly allowance, which was sufficient for my work needs. The speeds were fantastic, too, even on the free servers. It's super easy to use regardless of which device you have.

The free servers do not work with Netflix specifically, but they do work with other streaming providers. Your mileage might vary, but if Netflix is what you're after, then you'll most likely have to opt for a paid plan.

Aby
aby_skaria@live.com in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Protect your privacy reinventing how to be anonymous

Kommentare: I am so lucky that this is a good software with easy usability and simple interface can be tested with any other security software. On a single click I am safeguarded with the best anonymous feature Windscribe has provided. I would say they must come with a portable version I can use without additional software installations in the near future.

Windscribe has always promoted added security for its users who love protection for their privacy online. I liked their newfound threat response system that can monitor sensitive password protection in an unlike secure terms any VPN can provide. There is an alarm if any data breaches takes place with evidence-based secure strategies signaling my anonymity is protected like an unmatched kill switch. Windscribe never ask for regular updations and could solve my need for the best VPN available anywhere.

I must add the usual windows update real-life vulnerabilities are overcome when you use Windscribe. There is regular authentication screening each user activity to make this weakness unforgettable with real-time patches must be a proven strategy if anything goes wrong. I feel Windscribe will make this unique contributions for even the free users.

Festus
Festus
Lead Consultant in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding VPN Services You Can TRUST!!!

Kommentare: With windscribe, we can access namecheap.com which usually have a fluctuating IP address. Now we no longer worry about accessing the hosting provider website all thanks to windscribe

1. easy to set up and manage2. available on both mobile and desktop/PC3. free/trail version is great as well4. real time IP address switch

sometimes, it blocks some website features especially when my team and i are working on a website project. we are unable to access some websites

Zachary
IT Technician in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Windscribe Is Amazing

Kommentare: Ive been using windscribe on all of my devices for almost 2 years now and overall am very satisfied. It is actually the one vpn i always select over the competition.

The ease of setup and regular use was EXTREMELY user friendly. Great pricing. Awesome speed.

Could use more servers. Needs better affiliate program.

Gabriel
Gabriel
Territory Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must Have App

Kommentare: Sometimes you may be browsing and you may not want service providers to be able to track your browsing. Windscribe makes it very easy to maximize privacy and with a very ease to navigate interface allows you to browse with comfort and ease. Many different locations to choose from and you do not have to sacrifice internet speed

The windscribe app is very user friendly and since I use Chrome browser there is a very convenient browser extension

To really maximize Windscribe you will have to purchase a subscription. Thankfully you can purchase monthly, yearly, and even 2 or 3 yrs worth of subscriptions. Pricing is affordable and occasionally there are promo codes to help even more.

Joshua
Joshua
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Option For Chromebooks

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a positive experience and have considered buying the 2 year service option.

I use this software with a Chromebook and it works great! It integrates right into the bottom left toolbar for ease of access without even having to open the app. The best way to run it is to download the Android app version onto your Chromebook so that it protects all traffic, rather than just the Chrome browser extension, which just covers the traffic happening on the browser itself. Overall, in my personal experience, Windscribe has rivaled the best in VPN services for features.

Slightly slower than the top VPN providers in my experience, but this is highly subjective.

Topik
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Windscribe is THE best VPN, hands down, no question

Kommentare: Windscribe has never let me down. It is a great VPN that everybody should be using.

In short, speed, reliability, safety, generosity, and convenience. If you would like to know why, keep reading. When it comes to speed, Windscribe is a cheetah racing deer. Windscribe delivers the fastest speeds compared to the competition. Before Windscribe, I hesitated to use VPNs at all due to how much it slowed down my connection. You either had to sacrifice security or speed. With Windscribe, no sacrifices are needed. Not even to your wallet. If you don’t use VPNs much or don’t want to spend money on a VPN, Windscribe’s free tier works amazingly great. With the free tier alone, you get a good amount of locations at a fast speed with a 15GB per month cap. If you upgrade, you unlock even faster speeds and a total of 57 locations. Giving away such a great free tier really shows what Windscribe is all about. One of the most unique aspects of Windscribe is it’s generous referral system. If you refer a friend to Windscribe using your affiliate link, you and your friend both get an extra gigabyte added to your monthly plan. The best part is, if your friend decides to get Windscribe Pro, you also get it. And that counts for anybody that you invite. If they upgrade to Pro, you get the exact same plan for the exact same time. No charge to you. Seems great, right? Well, there’s one more thing. If you have lots of computers and not a lot of money, you can upgrade your account by mining Monero. The more you mine, the more credits you get. Once you hit a certain n

I really am a happy customer with Windscribe. To this day, I haven't had any issues at all.

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Be anonymous, hide ad's and browse safely.

Kommentare: I love the idea of anonymously and ads blocker in one package, it stops ads before it loads and saves you bandwidth cost. It doesn't need any special configuration and has an android app, which includes with your account costs, so you can secure your pc and your phone at same time. It helps to hide your true identity and give flexibility of going anonymous with one click.

f you are fade up with ads and cookies are hunting you then this VPN and Ads blocker will help you a lot. I use it to purchase and hide from local firewall. It is really when you found you cannot access your own account in file storage website which you used to share big files, even it is your own created/shot videos. I use this VPN to bypass this awkward situation and access my files. It does not keeps track of my browser's history and give the anonymity. Even when I shop online websites track me and show me different prices for different places. The adblocker works fine all ads on video site is blocked and I can see any video without any ads.

It sometimes lags very much and doesn't load at peak time. When changing the server on the fly sometimes it stops working and needs to be restart and breaks all my connections.

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great VPN, especially for the price.

Kommentare: Port forwarding helps with accessing work remotely, privacy, seeding for shared projects. Convenient when wanting privacy while working remotely.

It's a simple and straight-forward VPN. I love that the account spans mobile use and is supported on all major platforms, and the package offerings for the price at the time were incredible. I love some of their security features (R.O.B.E.R.T is handy) and ability to block unsavory content/distractions. Port forwarding option is also convenient. Running across multiple ("unlimited") devices is extremely convenient. Always connects for me, great speeds (a majority of the time). Pretty great security. Strict no logging policy, I have a lot more faith in Windscribe than many competitors. The company also has a great sense of humor.

Fairly minimal in feature set past the initial "this is a VPN" situation. Occasions where some applications suffer from iffier download speeds. Haven't been able to use for foreign Netflix or other services, though this wasn't my intention for use. Static IP purchase is separate.

Oguz
Specialist Doctor in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST VPN EVER

Kommentare: Overall I think Windscribe is one of the best VPN provider. I recommend it to everyone.

I think the best thing is that you can share your account with unlimited users. So all my family can use a great VPN for a very good price. It connects and disconnects super-quickly. User-interface is also very easy to use and you have a lot of server choices. Windscribe supports a good amount of devices so you can conect to a VPN server whenever you want. It also has a Chrome plug-in that you can use and I think it's a great feature.

Personally I don't think there are any cons but the connection speeds are slow sometimes.

Ricardo
Brand Advocate in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN ever!

This is the best actual VPN I’ve used that works the best, you can even build your own plan to still get the best server connections and still get the service you want. Trust me you won’t regret using this software.

The least thing I like about this software is that it does not allow me to view thumbnails before actually clicking on the video to play it.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you are on a data cap, expect to have them reset it early

Windscribe provides decent VPN speeds and an easy to use Mac OS widget. They claim to keep no logs, but I haven't researched heavily into their log retention policies and practices. If you refer friends, they will increase the data cap that you currently have (if you are not unlimited)

For data cap plans, they often reset the data counter well before the end of the month (sometimes 5 days before). This is a bummer if you were planning on utilizing the remaining data in your cap space the last 5 days of the month only to find that you are now reducing the next months data. Additionally, they are located in California, USA, which can be a cause for concern for privacy minded individuals.

Antwort von Windscribe

We are not based in California, we're in Toronto, Canada. As for the caps, you can always upgrade to a paid plan, which has no caps.

Rob
Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent VPN both for Desktop and Mobile

Kommentare: It allows me to work worry-free from coffee shops and on shared WiFi, safe in the knowledge that my information is secure and not being snooped on. It's fantastic in that respect, and I trust it.

I was pleased to learn that I didn't have to register any personal information with Windscribe when I signed up for this VPN. The connection is fast and reliable, and I really like the Firewall feature will means that (when turned on), my device is not going to connect to the Internet without the VPN protection.

When I take a break from work I like to catch up with the news on BBC iPlayer. Unfortunately, Windscribe doesn't always reliably connect to BBC iPlayer, and I get the 'content is not available in your location' message. Often, disconnecting and reconnecting the VPN works, but this can be frustrating.

Compliance Testing in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid VPN & Great Value

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend Windscribe if you don't mind the emails you'll receive from the Windscribe team.

Windscribe offers a great amount of features and a solid, reliable service for the price. I consider it the best valued VPN on the market.

Customer support is lacking, but fortunately it hasn't been much of an issue because the service is solid. Also, the marketing emails sent from the company often include sarcastic humor and lean on the side of immaturity and unprofessional behavior.

Solomon
Owner in Sierra Leone
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Windscribe VPN Review

Kommentare: I love Windscribe vpn and it use it daily.

Windscribe Vpn is a great vpn. It is fast and secure. It has servers that are dedicated for streaming and unblocks geo-restricted content and yes it still works with Netflix. It can also work with hulu and disney plus. Another great feature is that it now has the wireguard protocol which is secure and very. Fast. Windscribe is also relatively cheap compared to other vpns on the market.

The only negative i could think about is the interface. It could be designed a bit better as it maybe complicated for some people to understand.

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changing your IP more easy with Windscribe

Kommentare: A big thump for Windscrible and highly recommended for everyone. You can surf hassle-free internet for a fair price.

I'm working design firm and most of my clients are foreigners. So browsing with different IP for some purposes essential for me and with "Windscribe" it is so easy for me. Can change the IP addresses with one click and I did not face any consequences for connecting the service. Windscribe offered interpreted service with high-speed and also available numerous locations. Customer support also good for this service.

I don't have any Cons regarding Windscribe because every time it works fine for me. Hoping more offers will be provided for fair prices in future.

Je-vaughn
Pilot in Jamaika
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software would recommend

Windscribe is an overall great software, I like the fact that it’s fast, it makes accessing restrict website/data very easy. It’s overall the best software for privacy. It’s a daily use for me!

Even though it’s generally a fast software it makes my browser slower sometimes, however it’s not very often.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding VPN with excellent free option

Kommentare: Great VPN to ensure internet privacy with a comprehensive free option as well as additional paid services.

Unlike most VPNs, Windscribes free subscription does have a full VPN. This VPN integrates seamlessly into normal internet use, although it doesn't work with some streaming services. Additionally, the Windscribe staff are incredibly funny and send humorous emails frequently.

Although uncommon, certain streaming services, such as netflix, do not seem to work with Windscribe.

Jeff
Network Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Top VPN Top Support

Kommentare: This wasn't solving a problem other than feeling like I can browse the Internet without someone tracking and/or knowing exactly what I was doing. The privacy is worth the membership.

I really like how the creator Yegor is still very much involved with the product. It isn't very often that you can get one on one support from the creator of a product. This is the best VPN I have used. I also appreciate how upfront Yegor and the team is on their privacy policies.

I had to really think about this, but the only thing I could think of is maybe improve/update the documentation a bit. This is really just a nit pick though.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Free VPN!

Kommentare: If you need a VPN service from time to time or just want privacy when surfing the web, Windscribe is the perfect option. Whether you use the generous free amounts of data each month or are paying for unlimited, Windscribe will not disappoint.

I love how easy Windscribe makes it to browse the web privately. I love that Windscribe gives you ways to increase your monthly free amount. I love having 15GB of data to use each month. The application is easy to install, easy to configure, and super simple to use. Other applications can be tricky to install and configure and won't give you near as much free data use. Windscribe is the best hands down.

I've never had a problem connecting to the service or with the application itself. Updates have always worked fine.

Dhanushka
Dhanushka
Software Developer in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fast VPN for a every low cost.

Kommentare: Windscribe helps me to be invisible in the world wide web and fast browsing.

It has been a couple of months since I started to use Windscribe products. I was using lots of VPNs before, so far this is the best VPN I've ever found because Windscribe provides some aweome services for a very low cost to their clients. As an example, usually you have to pay around 10$ - 40$ per month for a VPN but the cool thing is, with Windscribe you can customize the VPN's feature according to your budget. That means if you want to have a VPN for 2$ per month you can do that with Windscribe. When it comes to features, they have tools to block ad trackers and web beacons, strong encryption methods, Web browser extension and desktop application suitable for all the operating systems, and much more...

Sometimes their customer support bit slower than I thought.