Deutschland Lokales Produkt

TeamViewer Meeting Erfahrungen

4,6 (102) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über TeamViewer Meeting

TeamViewer Meeting ist eine Videokonferenz- und Collaboration-Software made in Germany.

Erfahre mehr über TeamViewer Meeting

Not only this, but it can be used on a computer or other devices as well. This app has saved me a lot of money and hassle since I started using it for my startup business.

Some users have slow internet speeds compared to others and the office so sometimes that user would miss info during meetings.

Bewertungen zu TeamViewer Meeting

TeamViewer Meeting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TeamViewer Meeting bereits verwendet?

Peter G
Peter G
Assistant Accounts Officer in Kenia
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable remote connection solution

Kommentare: Great! it has made my work easier.

A great option for meeting and remote connection. You can access other devices and help team members perform any functions remotely and inexpensively.

I dislike the fact that you cannot use it conveniently without a stable internet connection.

Abayomi
Abayomi
Network engineer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer Meeting Review: Streamline Communication and Collaboration with Video Conferencing.

Kommentare: It has helped me a lot in my field, in giving remotely giving support to field engineers. It has assisted us to resolve technical issues on time without a need to be physically present at the site. It also helped in conducting real time conference meeting with other engineers in the company.

The ability to conduct video conferences, remotely access and control devices, diagnose technical issues, and transfer files quickly and securely make TeamViewer Meeting a valuable tool for me as network engineer. This feature ensures that technical issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently, minimizing downtime and enhancing productivity.

One of the potential downsides of TeamViewer Meeting for me as a network engineer is the dependence on a stable and reliable internet connection for remote access and control. The product's pricing structure may not be affordable for small businesses or individual users.

Team Specialist in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Interactive interface to maintain broad communication.

Kommentare: Blizz is a complete platform that offers different types of communication and leaves emails behind, offering an interactive interface with a live chat we are happy because offering other services in the same interface is perfect for us, it can also be downloaded to the computer or device mobile we can use this service to add contacts and it is extended since you can send files and documents, which makes it more important I am very happy with this software.

Blizz We love it because you have a large panel that offers different types of services such as, for example, chat, calls or videoconferencing, they fulfill your communication objective very well, and it plays a fundamental role in our company, unlike other services, it has similar characteristics but All included in one panel.

It is a complete platform but, nevertheless it has to optimize the characteristics and of this improve the service the most important is the video conferences, it gives many failures while one is being made, improving it would be the best.

Miguel
File backup in Mexiko
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good program for remote acces on almost any platform

Kommentare: The free version offers a lot of features and a good experience overall, setting up for remote acces is easy and fast, remote control works well and it has some features to complement it. A really good option if you want to manage many devices hassle-free.

Setting up its fast and don't require any technical experience, the user interface is easy to learn and use (Before update), diagnostic feature is nice to have if you got limted acces to the devices you want to control.

The new interface is complicated but you can still switch to the old one, premium version isn't friendly if you have less than 10 devices at least.

Steven
Web Designer and Content Writer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Yet Very Reliable Online Meeting Platform

Kommentare: Sometimes we have to hold online meetings with my project team and sometimes with clients to solve job-related issues. TeamViewer is easy to use and everyone gets on board easily without too much learning. You can schedule meetings and everyone regardless of where they are or the device they use. This makes it convenient for everyone and helps us meet our business goals.

I like how easy it is to schedule a meeting, decide the ideal time, and invite the participants from the platform. It is quite easy for team members to join the meeting and enjoy a share of the screen space. It also allows us to record important parts of the meeting for easy reference or sharing with the people who were unable to join. It works on various devices regardless of the operating system including mobile devices.

Sometimes the voice and video quality deteriorates maybe due to internet connection issues or compatibility issues. It requires a stable internet for seamless operation so internet connection issues could delay or stop scheduled meetings. The rest works fine.

Business Owner in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer - A Company with good software and great prices

A handy software on every device. Quick connections, good connections (no interruptions!) and very, VERY good prices for what the software offers to us. If you search a reliable software we can recommend TeamViewer Meeting as we use it for years! A big plus is the remote control option if you have also the need of e.g. "fast help with problems at the workplace" - For all these features under 10€/Month (only for organizators, not every meeting member!)? definitly worth having it.

Honestly? Nothing to complain about - I mean, the prices are really low for what you get. We NEVER needed any support because of some bug or anything else. It was always reliable. So nothing to complain about.

Manjulika
DIrector in Indien
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Team Viewer : Meeting ( Honest Review)

Kommentare: I have found TeamViewer Meeting to be an extremely beneficial tool for our operations. One of the key advantages of using TeamViewer Meeting is that it allows me to easily collaborate with our team members, regardless of their location. With TeamViewer Meeting, I can conduct virtual meetings with clients and partners, which helps us to maintain strong relationships and ensure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to financial matters with which I deal.

I am saving time by avoiding the need to travel for in-person meetings. This helps me to be more productive and make better use of my time and energy at this age.This also helps me to cut down the financial expenses incurred on travelling head.

Required a very stable connection , else you may feel frustrated by joining a meeting again and again.

Rahul
Technical emailing manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best video conferencing App

Video meeting & document sharing plus we can make live projection

delay in visual movements + sometimes slow in processing or passing info to rest of team

Felix
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

B/G.I.E/A.M/Ts for Qualified Online Meeting Sessions

Kommentare: Tremendous, Fragile and Multi-Channel online meeting and communication WYSIWYG tool. Besides, tailored for incredible and streamlined workflow management, unlimited conversation recordings and file sharing services. Capabilities to bring all in one page.

Being user friendly and adaptivity on tremendous and robust UCaaS, UC, BIM persistent rooms and intuitiveness on file sharing services. High quality content edition. Impressive GUI design.

Teamviewer software has all modules and requirements to make it happen under single page. Honestly nothing my organisation and I would regret of.

George
Receptionist/ Accounts Clerk in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free, easy to use, and convenient meeting platform

Kommentare: Sometimes we have to convene a quick meeting to decide the way forward on emerging issues or demand by clients. TeamViewer provides a platform to plan a video meeting when most colleagues are away and discuss business. It is easy to use and provides quality videos and sound. However, server issues or internet connection issues could lead to inconveniences.

I like TeamViewer because it offers so many features free. It is easy to plan on online meeting and allow members to contribute from wherever they are. It is easy to use and provides quality sound and images especially if you have a reliable internet connection. You can also use TeamViewer to access a device remotely and perform a task.

The audio or video quality might deteriorate when one or a few of the participants have internet connection issues. Sometimes TeamViewer servers seem to be slow or temporarily unavailable affecting the meeting. Although we appreciate the free version, it has some limitations such as the number of users.

Sr. Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Special video conferencing and screen remoting software.

Kommentare: I discover TeamViewer Meeting remarkable easy that this instrument has to consolidate third gatherings, which permits the work process to be changed here and there. Especially on these occasions when many peoples are working from their houses, TeamViewer Meeting permits us to impart either for sound calls alone or even those that are with recordings, Teamviewer meeting permits screen sharing and different decisions that help us consistently as a machine.

Team viewer meeting is one of the important communication platforms of associations that work straightforwardly with huge numbers of clients, accomplices, or representatives, or even is utilitarian to the point that it effectively adjusts to enterprises, for example, schooling. The best part about it is that I can add countless my partners in a solitary go and things go easily. It is a fundamental broadcast communications stage because of its assortment of specialized strategies. I like its plan since its product is secure, liberated from gatherings, Mainly dependent on controller objections around the globe.

Similarity TeamViewer Meeting platform with certain devices is somewhat shaky since it doesn't adjust to any advanced media. When imparting through video gatherings, some screen goal alternatives are influenced, by not opening and executing the relating activities.

Khush
Researcher in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent collaboration tool

Kommentare: Good overall.

Found it really helpful during remote working setting for organizing meetings. Additionally remote sharing function is super useful.

Sometimes the software can lag and glitch, especially during low bandwidth connections which is inconvinient.

Krishnakanth
Senior Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer Meeting

Kommentare: One of the Best software in my daily usage . It will reduces the time consumption and other expenses like travel etc. it will gives high efficiency by using this product . To communicate with other people anywhere in the world is very easy. It is easy to understand the product.

Teamviewer is mostly used by common People by accessing the computer at anywhere . It is very easy to access the software and it will reduces the travelling time and reduces travel expenses.etc.

In my point of view , the opposite member will take all access in my personal computer , it may be risk for my personal details , by providing some additional features to restrict pages or windows in the teamviewer will help us to protect for my personal details.

Copley
Owner in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Blizz enabled interaction and made us feel less disconnected even though we work remotely

- I can connect with multiple people even with the free version. - Other apps often overwhelm new users with the multitude of features. In the end you don’t become more efficient because it’s too complicated to use. Blizz is very basic as a simple communications tool and it’s not confusing. - The app doesn’t take up much space on my SmartPhone so I don’t feel bad asking others to download it too. - The video quality is impressive in terms of color and clarity. - It’s so easy to record audio or video so I don’t even take notes of meetings anymore. - It syncs across all my devices.

- I work mostly on my SmartPhone but the mobile version doesn’t show all the menu options available on my computer. - The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features. - Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first. - There is a slight delay on audio. - I only use Gmail and I still need to figure out how to send invitations from that platform.

Deanna
Call Center Agent/Assistant in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Teamviewer

Kommentare: My overall experience was fine. I would like to use it more often, but it is not an everyday software to use at work.

What I liked most about this software is that I really did not have to do much. I had to give the code to the person who was trying to fix my PC. He did the rest. I was able to get real-time messages from him to tell me what I needed to do. I was also able to see what he was doing to my PC while he was fixing it. In turn, I learned how to fix it myself for future issues.

What I did not like is that I had to be told how to use it. I do like to be taught how to use something. Only was able to use Teamviewer a few times.

Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Another Communicator App

Another communicator app, that serves its purpose in meeting, video calls etc. What TeamViewer is generally good at is screen sharing.

The mobile app seems as beta sometimes, so sometimes I rather use desktop version.

Rameez
Process in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamViewer

Kommentare: In work from home it is really helpful even in my team so many juniors new joiners so have to connect with them and identifies issues have to train the work methods on that it is really helped it is userfriendly anyone can prefer best in the market.

It faces so many difficulties when we are in work from home it is very useful so many things I done using TeamViewer very helpful for so many times.

If they add some speed related and immediate connectivity it will be greatful

Ramses Miguel
English teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A nice way to share files

Kommentare: I really like this app because it is practical, I can help my students to do different things, also we can share the material quickly and it is nice to share presentations as well. I will sure recommend this product.

I really like the idea of sharing files and to drive the computer of a teammate to do differently things and making life easier.

You need to have a good internet connection and a good service because without this it will take ages.

Fabio
intern in Spanien

Great experience working with Blizz so far, TeamViewer quality is apparent

Works well for large group meetings and provides useful tools for efficient collaborative work. End-to-end session encryption, unique meeting ID for each user, easy and fast setup and registration, available on Android and IOS, Mac and PC, Outlook integration

Some UI improvements are necessary.You can sense that the product is still in development/introduction stages, but has the potential of getting bigger

Very easy, very effective

Kommentare: Better communication means better business relationships, which in turn allows me to grow my brand with a strong support base.

An easy-to-use tool for communicating with anyone, from team members and associates to potential clients and business partners. -Blizz provides an effective and secure live conferencing interface with numerous features, including high-definition video and audio, screen sharing, meeting schedule options, recording, and WebClient. Registration is not required to participate in a Blizz conversation, and the program touts strong security with Teamviewer technology for secure encryption of every exchange. -The program's design makes it easy for anyone to quickly figure out how Blizz works. -Mastering the program takes very little time, allowing users to get to work faster without having to work through complicated procedures just to contact someone.

-The current lack of name recognition might make new users wary of trying the program, but they would be doing themselves a disservice by not taking advantage of Blizz's offerings.

Kyanij
Software Engineer in Nepal
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best for remote support

Kommentare: I enjoy the free version of this app. So far, it is a good app for fast remote access from anywhere around the world.

This app is handy when it comes to resolving the problem remotely. With this app, one can easily access remote computer files along with sharing files from the local. It enables to have face to face HD video conference and audio calling. Also, it allows me to schedule group meetings (max 300 people). Furthermore, it provides a secure connection.

It needs a better internet connection to work. Sometimes, there is a delay in the screen even if my connection speed is good. In the free version, some annoying pop ads are displayed on the side of the app.

Emmanuel
Freelancer in Sambia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Efficient

Kommentare: Able to collaborate in real time with different people

Can host a video/audio call and host over 300 people through its collaboration tools which also password protected

The pricing can get on a higher side and also may require the best internet they can be so that it delivers accordingly

Fazal
implementation & support Specialist in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Online Meet & Greet

it has everything that an online meeting tool can offer and we can easily interact with anyone we want.

it is very costly due to which we had to choose other best option available since we needed multiple licenses for our users.

Mea
insurance agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

teamviewer for small groups

Kommentare: team viewer meeting is useful when you have agents in different locations that need to be on the same page or when you are dealing with company training for a small group - overall I have a positive experience using this software

it is easy to use and invite people into the session

sometimes if the group gets larger than 10 people you find that you lose connection or get booted out of the meeting

Rose
Librarian in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good communication improves working performance.

Kommentare: My technician really helps me in organizing my data in the library, so helpful.

The software helps to communicate between individual who are working alone by giving instruction through online communication.

This product can't be useful with low internet connection.