Vestorly

Vestorly Bewertungen

von Vestorly

Best product I've found for email personalization.

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Orgest D.
It
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Vestorly has been super positive. It integrated perfectly with Salesforce and Mailchimp and has met all expectations set by their sales team. Our engagement has seen a nice boost (almost 2x) and additionally, we saw an increase in inbound leads by leveraging Vestorly content recommendations on our website. We're exploring their API, which is well documented, to better integrate into a few other services we use. All in all, two thumbs up!

Vorteile: Vestorly has been super easy to use and has integrated beautifully into Mailchimp. We're now able to automate and personalize our Mailchimp emails. Vestorly's customer service has been quick and on point. Vestorly helps discover and sort new content, applying the content automatically to tags and export to Mailchimp. This process is all super easy to setup and allows us to be more efficient and timely with our email marketing.

Nachteile: We're not using Vestorly for email due to our design requirements so Vestorly is a bit limited there. We're also not using it for social, although the tool seems quite competent in that area. The thing I like least is the price, but there isn't any other product that works as well as this, so we're sticking with it for now.

Best AI-driven content recommendation solution I’ve found

Tayyba S.
Business Manager

Kommentare: Vestorly has been super helpful for our client newsletters and we’ve certainly seen increased engagement over Constant Contact. We also really like Salesforce CRM integration. Aside from being a content marketing platform, they have great customer service as well. I am very thankful to Vestorly and definitely recommend this software.

Vorteile: No doubt, Vestorly is an extremely efficient artificial intelligence content marketing platform with great features and a flexible pricing model. Vestorly has helped us better engage our clients with emails and the CTR has routinely been above 8%.

Nachteile: We’d like to see more travel-related content as well as more non-US content.

Vestorly helped scale and uplevel my relationship management

Liz D.
Partner Manager

Vorteile: I was looking for software to help me improve the scale my relationship management efforts with the growing number of partner companies I work with. As my business has scaled, it was becoming more and more difficult to keep regular touch points with all partners, and as a result we were losing out on business. Vestorly turned out to be a really cost efficient way for me to pull in interesting marketing and ad technology news to send to decision makers at our partner companies. Keeping in touch regularly with these companies has kept us top of mind with these partners and has opened up a number of new opportunities. In addition to the results, onboarding and set up with quite intuitive and I was able to send out my first newsletter within a week.

Nachteile: It took me a little bit to really understand how best to optimize my content streams to get really consistently good content, but as long as you spend some time helping to teach the system what content you do/do not like, the recommendations get better and better.

WHATEVER YOU DO.... DO NOT USE VESTORLY!

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely AWFUL!

Vorteile: Compared to all other email software I have used, this has NO PROS.

Nachteile: They sell you on this AI ability, but its worthless and a waste of time. Their customer service is terrible, and they keep trying to charge us even after cancelling. Their email editor is out of the 1990s and they dont follow through on their promises.

Vestorly! A Must Try

Arham A.
CSR
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I haven't invested in that many marketing products so trying out Vestorly was honestly a gamble but it has paid off big time. Vestorly was kind enough to provide me with a free month to test everything. All in all, it has been a simple product that has helped me post on social media and send newsletters.

Vorteile: There's actually quite a lot of pros, to be honest way more than I expected. I can list them to keep it short and simple.
- It was super easy to setup and start using. The interface reminds me of Spotify.
- There is a feature called “Grow Your List” that prompts new prospects to join my email list in order to view content.
- It has been very easy to analyze the engagement of my target audience
- It curates emails and social media posts automatically
- It gathers content from numerous credible sources and automatically sorts the feeds by relevance

Nachteile: I haven’t used it for too long but haven't seen any cons that stand out. I’m sure there’s room for a little improvement I suppose but that's with every software and service out there.

One of the best content marketing platforms we’ve used

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Daniel B.
Content Marketer

Kommentare: We’ve been using Vestorly for a few months and it’s amazing! Our productivity has gone up, our workload has gone down, and our overall audience engagement has improved unimaginably. On top of this, simple integrations with Mailchimp have streamlined our daily workflow processes, and the AI-based content recommendation tool has been great. All in all, Vestorly gets a solid five out of five stars from us.

Vorteile: Vestorly’s email marketing assistant is great. We’ve used it to improve our email campaigns out of sight, and our only regret is that we didn’t sign up earlier. It also integrates easily with Mailchimp, and it has saved us hours upon hours of boring work since we started using it. Our customer engagement has gone up, we’re generating more leads, and overall, our business is much more successful than it was.

Nachteile: We’ve been extremely satisfied with every aspect of Vestorly. Due to our requirements, we haven’t tested it with Salesforce, but there’s no reason to think it wouldn’t excel there as well.

Look Nowhere! Vestorly is the Best Social Media Engagement Tool

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Sheza H.
Content Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When talking about the overall experience, I found Vestorly as the best product. In addition to social media engagement, this tool is also best for lead generation and email engagement. It always saves time. I highly recommend Vestorly!

Vorteile: I like this tool as it is one of the useful marketing solutions for my business. It is quite easy to use. This software reduces hassle and time with incredible articles and several other tips. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly here. My experience with their customer service has been excellent. Moreover, they are also offering a trial version, which is best to be used by anyone if they are not satisfied.

Nachteile: Well! Being honest, I do not find any flaw in this tool. If the price is a little less, it would be best for most of the other people as well who are looking for a cheaper option.

Excellent tool for content marketing automation

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Dominic B.
Founder / Marketing

Kommentare: Aside from being an exceptional content marketing platform, Vestory has great customer service.

Vorteile: Vestorly is one of the best content marketing solutions I've ever used. Running our content and email campaigns is a breeze.

Nachteile: None so far. My experience using Vestorly has been amazing.

Watch for Vestorly Renew Ripoff

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They slammed me when I wanted to cancel for the following year saying if I wanted to cancel I had to have done it a couple months prior somewhere on their website. I paid them in full for the year I was with them. I wanted to cancel, they said you still owe us. I sent them a certified Cease and Desist letter. One year later they are sending a collection company after me for the past two years. The one I cancelled for (2018, and now for 2019).
After reading reviews on Facebook, I'm not alone.

Vorteile: Software worked well, the tech support was pretty good when you could get them on the phone.

Nachteile: the article labeling and email labeling was not great

Dont do it!

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Jerry L.
COO
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: they seem like a shell of a company. Only answering service ever picks up and no one ever call back to resolve issues.

Vorteile: promises made by aggressive sales team.

Nachteile: ineffective. After cancelling my contract and receiving a refund we have been billed the annual fee over two consecutive years. Once they have your cc info your screwed.

Horrible cancellation policy - difficult to cancel early

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Beth M.

Vorteile: It does some amazing things - but the auto select for articles is a scary feature. I really liked the library feature, but it has a limitation on the articles. It would be nice to have some controls available for this feature.

Nachteile: They changed the algorithm and totally disrupted how I was using it. Then kept telling me how wonderful the new service is, despite thatbeing the problem. I was still using the library feature, so it took a long time for me to replace that feature with another service. Now I can't cancel except within a narrow future window. I wasted lot of time trying to use their new feature.

Last to First

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
James P.
President & CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Last March I wrote review about this company. I was having a horrible experience. After I posted my review, I was contacted by the company (they had a change in management) and offered another trial use of their software. I accepted the offer and became a satisfied user of their product. It does what it is supposed to do and the company has done an about-face based on my experience. I respect a company that can listen to their customers and respond.

Nachteile: The inability to write my own content from time-to-time.