Filtern nach:

Über Charityproud

A cloud-based donor management software that provides robust, user-friendly tools for nonprofits of all sizes.

Erfahre mehr über Charityproud

Theresa H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM Software for Donors!

Kommentare: Charityproud has allowed us to truly look at the activities of our donors so that we can better serve them. By using this software, we have become much more donor centered in our day to day activities.

Charityproud is a great donor centered software. We looked at several other software brands before choosing Charityproud. Our organization is a medium sized non-profit, so initially the cost attracted us to Charityproud. Once we received a demonstration we realized this software certainly met our needs and even more. I like how easily it tracks our donor activity, shows our donor retention and the interaction with online donations is perfect. I especially like that donation information is readily available on each constituent's file. For the most part, it is user friendly. The online help screens and webinars are beneficial when I am trying to figure something out. Customer support has been amazing. If I get stuck on an issue, I schedule a call or send an email to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who promptly responds and helps solve my issue. While I feel that I am still in a learning mode, overall I am very pleased with Charityproud.

There are a few features that I feel could be improved. First of all, the way Charityproud handles constituents with spouses. Many of our married/partner constituents are both very involved with Habitat. Charityproud makes it hard to track these as a unit. Also, I am not crazy about the word processing program that is currently being used. It is cumbersome and does not do spell checks. I find myself typing my document in Word and copying to Charityproud, which is double work. Lastly, while there are several reports and forms to choose from, sometimes I may need something a little different. I would like to be able to more easily query Charityproud to find the data that I want. As of yet, I have figured out how to utilize the compound dynamic reports which may allow me to do more queries.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback, Theresa! I will certainly share it with our product team to show where there is an opportunity to improve. We appreciate your business!

Malea G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service above and beyond!

Kommentare: It has been nothing but great. In fact, it has been superior. I don't like to reach instructions or manuals and having a point of contact that I can email and get a same day, often within a couple of hours response, is invaluable to me. My contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been patient and attentive and even responded on a weekend when we were in a terrible jam and was able to solved our issues. That is what I call customer service.

So far, I like the event and online integration and donation pages. They make it super easy for donors on our website and easier still for me on the backend to track those donations. I like the dashboard view and am learning my way around the reports but like what I see so far. I am looking forward to working in the mailings and constant contact area as well. I know there is so much I have not explored but I am anxious to see the true power of the program.

I am the least fond of the help section. Whenever I type something in I just don't seem to be able to get an answer. That is another reason I am so thrilled with the live support via email. I have never failed to get an answer when I needed one.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much, Malea!

Jennifer B.
Director of Philanthropy in USA
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

New Charityproud User

Kommentare: Although the customer service and training departments are very helpful, the software is challenging to use when trying to analyze data or customize the donor experience. Having previously utilized Blackbaud products, the learning curve on Charityproud is easier, but the options available are not comprehensive.

The software has a simple and uncomplicated look and feel. It is not overly technical or difficult to use the basic functions.

Overall, the software cannot be customized to the level that is truly beneficial. The reporting options are limited cannot be altered to produce more detailed analysis. The software also has limitations on its document creation and landing page designs. The options to customize are limited and difficult to use. More customization ability is needed in many facets of the software.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback and have more customizations in our product pipeline. We'll keep you posted on when those roll out!

Kelsey K.
Development Officer/ Interim Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Created with the user in mind, it is intuitive and easy and save you time!

Kommentare: We had transitioned from donorsnap as I was being on bordered as our affiliates' first Development Officer, the Volunteer Coordinator before me set up the transition and I have since taken over. It is easy to you and I can look up information in a second, it's like having my own personal google for our constituent base. I also really appreciate how much it reduces time while tracking volunteer hours by being able to add more than one constituent at a time to a volunteer activities, since I split my time between development and volunteer management.

I check Charityproud every morning after my emails, it's a part of my daily routine. It gives me insights into what is really going on at our nonprofit, who is actively engaged, how much funds we are receiving, where we are in relation to our goals and more! As the Development Officer and interim Volunteer Coordinator, I love that I can upload data on our volunteers and donors (who often overlap). It is incredibly intuitive and there are video or resources for every aspect of the software. It has made our mailings easy and volunteer tracking efficient. Charityproud offers so many functions, I am still learning news ways to track information after two years!

The only issues I have ever had with Charityproud are when I do not know how to utilize a function, but the resources are very helpful and I can usually figure it out.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Kelsey! I'm happy to hear that it's part of your daily routine--that's a great discipline!

Jennifer H.
Director of Organizational Advancement in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I don't remember how I managed my Dev work BEFORE Charity Proud.....

Kommentare: The team at Charityproud has been an absolute DREAM to work with! I love that they are local to Charleston. The product gives me what I need without being overwhelming. I'm able to connect grants and pledges to donations easily. It also allows me to keep all of my applications, budgets, attachments, grant terms and key email communication within the Grant Record. This was especially helpful during our recent audit. I will take CP's personal customer service with a phone call or email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ANY day over the online chat mess offered by RE. Nothing beats a live human! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is flexible and won't give up until an acceptable solution has been offered.

Ease of use -WAY less clunky than RE which I used and was trained on in my last job; great customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; the company is highly responsive to client needs - multiple times, they have created functions for us if it was something needed by others; GREAT pricing; Stock Reports are super easy to use. Good video library for additional training.

You don't quite have the household name of some of the bigger players like Arreva, Raiser's Edge, etc. This doesn't bother me but it does bother my boss.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Jennifer! It's been such a pleasure working with you and your team. I hope we can reconnect in person again soon.

Mary H.

Great Product, Superior Support

Kommentare: Our experience has been smooth from start to finish. There was nothing "promised" during the sales process that wasn't delivered as expected once we signed on the dotted line. In fact, the team was very honest about what could and could not be accommodated, which we appreciated because that is better than being told "yes" for something which really cannot happen. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is truly amazing. She was extremely helpful during the onboarding / training phase, and continues to offer top-notch support. We are very happy that we chose CharityProud as our CRM system.

The product had almost all of the functionality that we were looking for, and is extremely intuitive to use. We needed a considerable amount of customization in order to accommodate the tracking of our various constituents, and the CharityProud Team came up with the right solutions for us. The upfront training was superior, as is ongoing support.

There is no calendar integration feature which we are hoping will be added soon.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Mary--we appreciate your business and feedback!

Kristen W.
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great choice for Habitat affiliates!

Kommentare: Our main goal was the conversion of donors to volunteers and vice versa. We also wanted an easier way to manage and track donors, volunteers, our partner families' sweat equity hours, and our family selection process.

Everything is streamlined into one platform! All of our staff use this software and it's easy to navigate. Reporting is simple and it's not a lengthy process to review and compare donor and volunteer data.

Since we have been with Charity Proud from the beginning, we've been able to provide feedback on ways to improve things as we go. It uniquely fits with Habitat for Humanity affiliate needs and they do a great job of listening and implementing new segments to enhance functionality.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your business and for sharing your feedback, Kristen!

Mallory E.
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best donor software I've used

Kommentare: Phenomenal. I have recommended this software to everyone I know in the non profit sector. I've been in development and fundraising for nearly 10 years and have used lots of different CRM software and CharityProud is by far the best I've used. The implementation was quick and easy and our customer service representative, Jessica is so wonderful and timely in getting back to me when I have questions. She truly goes above and beyond to help and spends time to make sure things are perfectly clear.

This software is incredibly user friendly and has a lot of great features. It's inexpensive as well but the thing that I'm continually impressed with is the customer service. If there's something that I have a question on, I know I can get an answer almost immediately. We've had the charity proud team develop several custom reports for us and they had it done within days. I'm so impressed with how quickly issues are resolved (even though we've had basically no issues). I also love how easy it is to issue acknowledgements, integrate with our website and the P2P function is wonderful.

Some of the reporting features are hard to figure out, most of this is just getting used to what CharityProud names certain things but that's becoming easier to figure out with time.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mallory! I'm so happy to hear that it's made a positive impact for your team. We appreciate your business!

Desiree T.
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Product

Kommentare: It has been fantastic. If I ever need help, have questions, or run into problems, I can email my contact and she usually gets back to my within an hour. If there is something I struggle to understand she will hop in a zoom call and walk me through it. It is easy to use, customer services is amazing, and I think it is a great product.

I love that I am able to create fundraises on this software as well as track my volunteer hours. I send out newsletters, to different people within my system. I love that I can create profiles for our partner families and codes for them to use for their sweat equity.

I am unable to go in and log back hours myself. I have to create a spreadsheet and email it to chairty proud, and then they will input the data. It is so helpful that they will do that, but I would like the option to do that myself.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Desiree! It's been a pleasure working with you!

Stephanie K.

VERY Satisfied Clients

Kommentare: We are very happy with our choice to covert to Charityproud. We like supporting local businesses and have found the Charityproud team to be easy to work with and open to suggestions. About a year after we converted to Charityproud, we hired a new [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. In an effort to help get this person familiar with the system, we asked the Charityproud team to come out and provide an overview to the new hire and those of us who had been trained the year prior. What we discovered was that everyone learned a great deal from this refresher training. After having a year to work with the software, many of us had very different questions than when we were first trained. It was also a great time to work through some scenarios in real time. I suggested to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that the company build into its package, a one-year refresher training.

We love the standard reports and find the dashboards extremely helpful to see where things stand at a glace. The software is very intuitive and easy to use. I don't hesitate to log in from my office or on my mobile device to find donor information or add a note to donor file. Our former software was so cumbersome that I often avoided the chance to use it as a resource.

The volunteer component does not include all of the tracking features we need for daily volunteers versus event volunteers buy we are hopeful this will be an expanded functionality at some point.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Stephanie! I'm happy to hear the refresher training was so helpful. Regarding daily volunteers--I think our recurring volunteer opportunities and the calendar might be a good solution for you. Would you like me to have your Account Manager reach out with more information?

Rose D.
Resource Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and awesome customer support!

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with CharityProud overall! Working at a small organization and on a one person development team, I was overwhelmed by the possibility of not only choosing new software but learning it and teaching it to others. I am thankful for CharityProud's customer service (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) for all of their support throughout the implementation process and beyond! Two years in, I am still able to reach out to our representative with any question and can expect a quick and helpful response. Recently, Charityproud even saved our affiliate money by helping us to combine services with our email marketing. I appreciate Charityproud's overall attention to detail and concern for the organization they serve.

CharityProud was built with nonprofits like ours in mind - which I love! It's user-friendly and comes equipped with helpful hints and video tutorials built into the software. Before CharityProud, my affiliate did not have a working database. Now we are able to register volunteers online, accept donations online, and easily launch fundraising campaigns and events. It's also super easy to run reports on donations and volunteer data for presentations to board members. Our data was integrated quickly without any issues and the customer support throughout from CharityProud was invaluable. Now that I am two years into using the software, I am really seeing the benefits of being able to to track data. I can finally set fundraising goals based on data and understand our community of support even better.

Overall, I think there are a few kinks that just need to time to be worked out that could help with the overall smoothness of the site. I think one area for improvement involves the ease of accessing processed volunteer documentation such as waivers that hold emergency contact information. When trying to access emergency contact info from the completed waiver, our construction coordinator has to login into CharityProud from the URL (no mobile app) and click several buttons before accessing this information. I feel like this could be streamlined better, or maybe I'm misunderstanding how to make this easier to access for him while out in the field. I do think a mobile app component to the software would assist with these issues.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing this feedback, Rose! I appreciate your specific example of that area of improvement and will give it further thought on how we might be able to simplify that process.

Daniel P.
President & CEO in USA

Essential Tool for Small Shop Nonprofits

Kommentare: Charityproud provides a safe, easily accessible, reliable CRM system that exceeds the needs of small shop nonprofits. Whether our staff is trying to check a donor profile note from their cell phone on the road or managing gift acknowledgement from the office, Charityproud meets our needs. I really cannot emphasize enough the genuine relationship Charityproud staff builds with their nonprofit clients. They want to understand the challenges we face and work to create technology solutions to anything we bring to them. They are a tremendous asset to our organization as we seek to cultivate and grow our donor base.

Charityproud is an excellent donor database/CRM system that will save all nonprofits (and especially small nonprofits) time and money. It's very user friendly and intuitive in its functions. Donor profiles are easy to setup and manage. Donor engagement is a little time-intensive to setup, but is a vital tool for this software. Events are easy to manage. The survey function of this CRM is a big asset to smaller organizations that may not otherwise have access to survey software that easily integrates with their donor profiles. Customer service is second to none and goes well above and beyond any other CRM software company in the market today - our account manager is accessible, relatable, efficient, and genuinely cares about our work. We can build a real relationship with the Charityproud team, not wait for hours on a generic help phone line that wastes time.

The reporting function of Charityproud has been a little challenging for us. Part of this is because of poorly organized data that is a result of a lack of good data management at our organization historically and has no bearing on Charityproud's software. But it is sometimes difficult to export large quantities of raw data from Charityproud in a way we can work with in Excel for data analytics. I firmly believe most of these problems we've encountered would be resolved if our organization had cleaner data. We've also found the gift acknowledgement letter templates in Charityproud are a bit limiting as we've sought to create more graphic, dynamic gift letters for our donors with a minimal marketing budget. We've never encountered a problem we couldn't work around with the Charityproud team.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Daniel--I hope we'll be able to reconnect in person again soon!

Diane K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CharityProud Development Office Review

Kommentare: We are able to capture more inclusive donor data and eliminate multiple data entry points. This allows our mailings and e-communications to reach a larger audience. With more inclusive data we're also able to segment our donor population as needed.

The software is able to provide consistent management of various projects within one system, alleviating the need for multiple systems. CharityProud allows for customization within the system to meet the needs, and changing needs, of our non-profit organization. This was extremely important during the COVID pandemic as we needed to move to new ways of donor engagement. The system also provides improvements based on user needs, and continues to update and create new features.

Some of CharityProud's terms and data entry options are not intuitive to the user. The main dashboard/screen contains multiple use options, and can sometimes be overwhelming to the user, especially new users with limited donor data knowledge.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for sharing, Diane! We're going to be rolling out some new customer support tools soon within the system that may help new users with ease of use. We'll keep you posted!

Sarah M.
Director of Philanthropy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive platform and responsive support

Kommentare: I have been incredibly pleased with not only the set-up and data migration process, but with the team's willingness to integrate suggestions and improvements along the way. Last but not least, our client account rep is top notch and is a true partner in helping use to the tool to its greatest capacity and to elevate development operations to meet best practices.

The ability to access donor giving history, engagement, and bio data at a glance via the dashboard is fantastic. Intuitive gift entry procedures and easy generation of donor communications (thank you letters etc...) have made cross-training our staff simple. Additionally, the ease of data reporting is key to helping us make strategic and data-driven decisions to guide our efforts, forecast performance, and identify opportunities.

An opportunity exists for the user interface side of the platform to be more mobile friendly - making it easier to access donor data and to record touchpoint/notes while on the road. Also, on the heels of tax receipt preparation, there is opportunity to allow further customized receipt generation (or building blocks for summary tables) to help charities abide by IRS guidelines pertaining to gifts like stock, and other gifts that must be assigned a tax valuation by the donor as opposed to the charity...

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Sarah! We appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our product team.

Amy B.

Support and integration

Kommentare: We use CP for a very large P2P fundraising event (where we clear nearly $185k) and we use it for smaller fundraising events and campaigns. It works very well for any size event! We are working more with it now to better utilize it for relationship building with donors.

Charity proud has exceptional support. I have made relationships with them like they are part of our team and they work hard and quickly to address any issues that I have had. Further, CP works well as I create content for our website and in exporting to Quickbooks. The export to QB is not perfect since, of course, they are two totally separate products. However, it is better than other platforms that I have used.

Charity Proud is very intuitive to use. If I had to say what I like least, it is probably that CP requires multiple steps to accomplish things like registration. It is not hard -- it just takes a little more time. However, for the price of the annual subscription and the support that our small nonprofit receives, I will gladly take that extra time. Further, after using the software for nearly two years, they have asked for feedback and how to improve. I am sending my "wish list" to them and I know they will actually read it and address it.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Amy--I look forward to when we can reconnect in person again!

Dan S.
VP of Community Development in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review on Charityprpoud

Kommentare: Charityproud has streamlined our campaign and donation process, and making us much more effective in donor relationship and management.

Charityproud makes creating campaigns, mini (sub) campaigns, and peer-to-peer campaigns a snap. Tracking donations and donors with reports is simple and easy. We also love the ability for the donor to update card information through a simple form. Creating year end tax letters was also a breeze with just a couple clicks, and we really like the Mail Merge feature for sending out monthly pledge reminders. Charityproud's customer service is top notch! They are always quick to answer a question and help with a problem. If there is a problem they will find a solution.

Creating online membership and event registration pages is a bit tedious, even after you learn how to do it. To create an event registration page you have to go to several different places within the program for Custom Fields, Activities, Guest Custom Fields, and so forth. It would be nice if if everything was all in one place. Online debit/credit card donations are a snap, but donations through checking accounts aren't as easy. They have to be done through your payment processor (e.g. Stripe) with micro-deposits. Once it's done then it can be incorporated into Charityproud. The whole process takes several days. It would be nice if Charityproud would partner with a company like Plaid to offer donors the ACH option directly on a donation page.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks so much, Dan! Your feedback is appreciated and I'll see if there is anything we can do to make some areas more streamlined.

Evan M.
Development Diretor in USA

Excellent CRM

Kommentare: Our overall experience is excellent. Charityproud has been an excellent match for our needs.

This product is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It integrates with QuickBooks desktop, and many CRMs only integrate with Quickbooks online. Pulling reports is easy and they are very customizable. I can't say enough positive things about their sales team and customer service. Their response time to questions and problems is quick. Their pricing is straightforward and all-inclusive. Overall, we've been very happy with Charityproud.

The features aren't quite as robust as other programs. We'd like the grant and events sections to have a few more details, but they are helpful and functional as is. We would also love for it to integrate with a silent auction and have some sort of text to give feature.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Evan! I'd love to hear more about your suggestions for Events and Grants if you'd like to email me any time.

Tootsie marie S.
Office Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Honest Opinion

Kommentare: LOVE having our contacts: donors, members, event attendees... all in one place. Also, volunteers (which I have yet to upload) and Board Members.

This software has a LOT to offer - my suggestion is that you have someone on your team that is dedicated to learning its many functions. While I am a daily user, that is largely based on aspects such as donations and memberships - which I process a quickly as possible. Once you are well versed in the system, it can work wonders!

So many layers exist and I feel that sometimes content is inadvertently hidden. Meaning, even a search doesn't turn it up so I have to count on our Account Manager to assist. It would be easier for me to SHOW someone what I feel is frustrating rather than try to explain it as it requires me to be on certain pages and clicking on specific items to describe. Unless a person is a true CharityProud guru, you can use a lot of valuable time on it.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Tootsie! Your Account Manager would be happy to hop on a Zoom call with you so you can show them where you're running into an issue. Please feel free to connect with them with any concerns--we want to make sure you feel comfortable navigating the platform.

Heather M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent donor management program for organizations of all sizes

Kommentare: Overall, Charityproud has streamlined our management of the information and communications related to our donors. We have used every aspect of the program, from selling tickets to events, to sending thank you letters, to running a peer-to-peer fundraising event. Charityproud continues to meet our every need related to donor management.

Charityproud is very easy to use in managing and reporting charitable donations. The additional modules for events, peer-to-peer fundraising, and grants are available at no additional cost. Each organization is assigned an Account Manager who is available for all questions and concerns. They provide amazing customer service! And the tech team is responsive to issues and suggestions for improving the program.

So far, any part of the software that has posed a problem for us has either been solved by a change to the program by the tech team or a little additional training on how to use the program to fit our needs.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Heather! I'm so happy to hear that you've been able to take advantage of all of the tools and that it's streamlined your workflow. We appreciate your business!

Charlotte L.
Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Charity Proud is Amazing!

Kommentare: Charity Proud has made my job so much efficient. I use it daily when communicating with donors. It is extremely user friendly.

We switched from Sales Force to Charity Proud to help us with our donor management and stewarding. Our data was a mess before we made the switch. We were blown away with how fast we got our data transferred, cleaned, and organized on Charity proud with the help of their team. Our favorite feature is the touchpoints. It helps us steward our donors and keep track of it. This has increased our donor dollars and involvement. We also really love how you can track volunteer hours and in kind donations on this platform. We were unable to do that beforehand.

We have no improvements I can think of. Whenever I have an issue or am confused by something within Charity Proud, our rep responds and helps us promptly.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Charlotte--I look forward to when we can see each other again in person!

Lisamarie O.
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great customer service

Kommentare: Our data migration was incredibly smooth. We had the best support in the team at Charityproud and are so thankful for their willingness to continue to teach and help us along the way.

We love how easy it is to track volunteer hours, Partner Family hours and donations. It's easy to see how someone has been involved over a period of time. I love the ability to see the whole picture of a constituent and their continued involvement with our organization. Data is cohesive and easy to navigate.

There are some features that we wish we had included, such as mortgage reporting tools. The software capabilities we DO have are excellent!

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Lisamarie--it's been such a pleasure working with you and your team!

Stella M.
Guest Services Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best user-friendly system for non-profits

Kommentare: The customer service from Charity Proud is incredible - they have helped us since the beginning for an easy and seamless transition into the platform, and we can always call/email our representative with questions. This software has helped us record our fundraising data and make it into usable, organized, informative data!

The software is very user-friendly and intuitive to use, making it easy for different team members to not only input data but also retrieve using their reports and other great functions

The feature to write letters in Charity Proud is a little tricky to use and print since it is not the same format as a Word document, if there was a way to make Charity Proud text box connect to Word that would be really helpful. Besides that, it's an amazing software platform!

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback, Stella! We're working on making the mailings tools a little easier to use and will keep you informed of any updates.

Barbara M.
VP of Development in USA

The Best Option

Kommentare: When searching for a new platform, I reviewed over a dozen different options. I am very pleased that we chose CharityProud. We have had a wonderful experience. It's great to work with this company

CharityProud is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Additionally, it is easy to get needed reports. But, what truly sets CP apart from the rest is the great customer support. If there is an issue, support staff is accessible and helpful, and there no additional charge after you have used a certain amount of time.

I'm sure the software can always be improved. It has been my experience, that if something additional is needed, CP staff works to make it happen for the client. They are continuously working to improve their product.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Barbara--I look forward to when we can see each other again in person!

Dominique B.
Community Director in USA

Love it!

Charityproud is wonderful because the people who make the software are willing to work with the client. If there is not some function that would help our day to day, they are willing to take a look at how they can integrate that into the system. It is always updating and evolving to fit our needs. I also love how accessible the team is who helps troubleshoot. If I ever have a problem they are one call or email away. It also serves so many different functions to my non-profit. From tracking volunteers, selling tickets to events and running reports, that does not even touch all it does. It is easy for me to set up, and simple for my constituents and volunteers to interact with.

As things update, it would be nice to get some sort of update, letting me know the new functions, so I do not miss out.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing, Dom--it's been a pleasure working with you and your team!

Kim R.
VP of Development in USA

CharityProud Review

Kommentare: Overall we like the product and that it has integrated many of our systems. I am still learning how to effectively use the product a year in. The best part of the experience was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I like that the functionality and that the product has volunteer, ticketing and peer-to-peer components.

I wish the product had an auction component. Running reports is not intuitive to me - part of that is the language - static report - dynamic report... I want to be about to grab and modify reports by date, campaign, mini-campaign, etc. We came from Giftworks and while I like CharityProud better in most ways, Giftworks reports are way more intuitive and easier to navigate.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Kim! Please let me know if you would like some additional training on our reporting tools.