Copy Paste History Got Saved

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Arzun P.
SMO Expert

Kommentare: I've have been using ClipClip some month ago, now I have purchased MacBook and my bad it's not available for Mac users, nevertheless this tool is your true companion if your work or research require copy and paste. I was using it to have my researched data available at one place, thanks to one of my colleague who have suggested me this. I wish guys behind ClipClip will make it for Mac as well.

Vorteile: It enables you to copy and paste text, images and files directly
You can save and organize your clipped data to reuse and customize as per your need
Interface is so interactive
drag and drop features
move your clips directly to Google drive
you can save your files as different formats from .txt, .pdf etc
most important it's free to use as per your convenice

Nachteile: Unfortunately it's not available for Mac

My experience using ClipClip

Robert C.
BI Develoepr
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am constantly copying, cutting and pasting when writing SQL scripts. I also re-use Tableau calculations when creating dashboards so there is a lot of copying and pasting. But when I am not doing any coding, I may use ClipClip to past an ID into a form I am filling out, or past part of an email that I copied 2 days ago into a new email. ClipClip saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: ClipClip is very easy to use. The user interface is nice and searching for something I may have copied days ago is easy to do. I like being able to save clips that I know I may need again sometime in the future.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about ClipClip is that after I paste something, the ClipClip window goes away. I want the window to remain displayed so I can use it again. There may be an option to change that, but I haven't found it.

what a relief

David S.
Wizard of the Internet
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have a real problem trying to organize in a way that I like to organize. CC is very well thought out and the graphics are very plain and straight forward. I used it back when I had 7, it died and I went looking for CC for my new 10 setup. Try it and forget about it because it really is neat.

Vorteile: what a relief I hear talk of a clipboard, what is a clipboard and what does it do? well CC answered nicely. It is clean fast and precise. Now rather than fighting with Uncle's clipboard craziness, I have a relatively no hassles way of quickly storing information I need to access later. No more clicking back and forth and losing my place.

Nachteile: It keeps asking me do I want to close the program, I think that is what it is asking. All I really want to do is to move it to the side, and I do not know how to do that, at this time. I reckon it is the same thing to just click remember my decision.

Works like you would expect

Engineer
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At the end of the day, I would recommend ClipJump over clipclip.

Vorteile: the cost and how easy it is to use! I would recommend it to a friend.

Nachteile: ClipJummp can do somethings that clipclip cannot.

Saves Tons of Time

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Susan H.
Graphic Artist
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ClipClip ensures that the product text I use is accurate. No more typing each description by hand and risking typos. A real time saver.

Vorteile: This software saves me tons of time. I need to use the same text blocks over and over in my daily workflow. This makes my design life less stressful.

Nachteile: I wish I was able to increase the size of the text. Especially when editing a clip.

new clip tool

account executive
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that I can have so many saved items. I have always been upset that I could only have one copies item at a time. I do many tasks that I need to paste several different items and this makes it so much easier. I am always learning new things that help me be more productive.

Vorteile: This is great. I have been looking for something like this for a couple years. I have tried many other ones and none of them have done what clipclip does. I am still getting used to it, but so far it has been great. I love that it automatically saves all copies items. No need to copy it, look for the place to paste it, then move to other screens. I like that when it is convenient, I can go though and clean out and sort what has been added to the board.
The more I use this, the better it is. I am very happy so far with it and will make it one of my "go to" apps!

Nachteile: It is very complete, so it is taking some time to learn, but the help and quick guide works well.

ClipClip made my job easier!

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Mayank S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Vorteile: ClipClip has made both my life and my job easier by saving me a ton of time. The best thing I liked about it is that it let's me organize me clips into folders, which is just amazing!

Nachteile: Before ClipClip, I was using Clipboard Zanager. And, it was a little hard for me to move away from it and use a new software. What I mean by that is that it's a bit difficult to get stayed with it. Other than that, everything's great once you started using it and get used to it.

Best clipboard manager I have used. Easy to use really intuitive and slick

Angus M.
Driver
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Kommentare: Better productivity

Vorteile: Fast, no fuss, clean and straight forward layout. Clip history easy to move to custom folders which are easy to setup and access.

Nachteile: interferes with standard cut & paste in Excel and other applications but, in this regards, I have not found a clipboard manage than interferes less. Not being able to setup hotkeys to use the <Insert> key.

clipclip review

Jessica J.
information services

Kommentare: I feel like this software is very innovative with a great potential. It is very convenient for those who need to copy text, imagery etc repetively and quickly. This software makes any copy & paste job simple. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: What I liked most about this software is that it is easy to use and makes my work tasks and project alot easier to complete. This software allows me to be able to multi task effectively while im working. This software allows me to copy and paste multiple items faster and more effectively. This process allows me to be more quicker and effective with my work tasks.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing I found tedious or undesirable about this product.

ClipClip is the best copy/paste tool I've never heard of

Benjamin H.
Assistant Manager
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do Mturk work on the side and I have already utilized this program greatly since then. Very easy to use and get use to.

Vorteile: The best part of this tool is I can save and store any past texts or HTMLs I have used for convenience. I also like design as it is very Windows 95-esque (in a good way.) Also very user friendly.

Nachteile: I currently do not have any gripes with this program besides the fact that it is barebones. However, that is it to be understandable on a new program.

von Vitzo an 14.5.2019

Thanks for your comments! We will be releasing new features soon including a copy menu, improved screenshots, a quick editor, and much more!

ClipClip to Store Copy and Paste

Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Clean organized way to store and copy/paste clips! I love the drag and drop it, and it does it across my multiple monitor setup. I do have to open up the ClipClip that is running to see what I want to copy and paste, which is easy. Overall satisfied does what is supposed to do for your purposes. When you want a quick one that has low learning curve to get you down the road look no further.

Vorteile: The ability to make a folder of certain types of clips. For example, clips pertaining to when I am writing a real estate contract, that these saved clips can be accessed by clicking on that folder and seeing all that pertain. I like being able to drag and drop each one into the appropriate place in that space/box/area it is needed at; saved address etc.

Nachteile: Not having shortcuts assigned to say, just my email address, etc.

ClipClip

Jarrin S.
Support Representative
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love the ability to copy multiple items to the clipboard. There have been so many times where I have wanted this feature on Mac and PC, but it didn't exist. I have always had times where I needed to copy multiple items and be able to select what I want to paste and ClipClip offers that feature and i'm thankful.

Nachteile: There aren't cons about the software, but I have used several Clipboard Management Software before. The interface isn't as user friendly as others.

von Vitzo an 14.5.2019

Thank you for your review!

Easy Peasy

Engineer
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: easier management of clipboard.

Vorteile: I can literally leave work go home and restore a clip from hours previous! Being able to manage items you copied is pretty powerful!

Nachteile: It can be a little buggy from time to time. A clip clip restart resolves all issues. Other than that it is decent software.

Great product

John T.
Voluntary bowls official
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent for numerous different cliping and pasting remembers it all

Vorteile: Easy to use, stores clips forever, I sometimes need 5 or 6 clip & paste things and it works well for me

Nachteile: Need to read up on what it can do remember to load before you need it

Fantastic Tool

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Michael D.
Product Manager
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed an easy, lightweight tool that allows me to cut and paste several items.

Vorteile: It is simple and effective! It's a lightweight tool that you can customize to your heart's content.

Nachteile: None, I searched many tools and found this to be the best

Very User Friendly

Dorothy P.
Mgr
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've just began working with ClipClip but I already see that it will have a positive impact on my everyday uses.

Vorteile: This software is extremely easy to use. It does most of the work for you. I look forward to using it more in the near future.

Nachteile: The screen shot was a little difficult to work. It was not easy to control.

Provide nice business solutions

2. Drag and drop system
3. Transform or export option is good

Vorteile: 1. Provide nice solution to my solution
2. Almost a recommendation for software to use
3. User can provide rating of the software which they use.

Nachteile: 1. Need detailed reason of not using that software
2. Summarized history

ClipClip Saves so much Time

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Star H.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ClipClip made me realize how much time I can save, as I never had to minimize a window to find files to copy and paste repetitive information that I always use in written communication to address client inquiries. Hence, I'm able to respond to emails much faster, which helps me provide better customer service.

Vorteile: The best feature of the Clip Clip software was saving a large number of clips to my clipboard that I tend to use over and over when emailing clients, responding to general inquiries in writing about my business, and including frequently used details about my work and pricing.

Nachteile: No complaints about ClipClip in my use thus far.

Clipclip is awesome

Jennifer C.
it manager
Nanotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is quick and simiple to use, copies my info perfectly.

Vorteile: I like how quick and easy it is to use, a wonderful piece of software.

Nachteile: None so far will update if there are any problems

von Vitzo an 14.5.2019

Thank you for your comments!

I have used Clip Boards in the past but WOW!!

Eric S.
INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN
Verlagswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It integrates well with windows offers to autostart with the windows profile. It really not a bad add on the application, especially when moving lots of cuts from the same source to multiple sources. It is honestly a nice time saver.

Vorteile: Very easy and intuitive. This was designed to be used a lot

Nachteile: None so far, but will update if anything comes to mind

One of the better clipboard management tools I have used

Yuval P.
Senior Product Owner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clipboard management and history.

Vorteile: I really like the google drive integration. Means I never lose anything. Very easy integration with Windows and a good history maintenance.

Nachteile: User interface is a bit outdated. There are much better and nicer ways to do user interface today. Also a dark mode could be nice.

ClipClip for Copy/Paste

Tyler T.
Director of Accountability and PowerSchool
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a great product and allows all my info to be saved without me even having to do anything.

Vorteile: The ability to save the copies and screenshots I made.

Nachteile: That I had to move back and forth between a window, but this truly doesn't matter due to the ease of the tool

Save anything you see!

IT Manager

Vorteile: Saves all CTRL+C
Paste menu to chose recent clips
The name is perfect!
Quick install

Nachteile: The UI looks a little dated & plain
Installer opened a webpage after installing

von Vitzo an 14.5.2019

Thank you for your comments! We are working on a new UI for when we release cross-platform.

ClipClip is Great for my Business

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Robert H.
Graphic Artist
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ClipClip really speeds up my workflow

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to set up categories and drag and drop their data into form fields.

Nachteile: How small the text is while attempting to edit.

Game changing copy paste software

Sam A.
Consultant
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can't believe this functionality is not part of the native OS! So helpful and so easy to use

Vorteile: It safely stores all of my clippings, giving me peace of mind and improving efficiency

Nachteile: It is only available for MS Windows. I've stopped using it since migrating to Mac