Filtern nach:

Über Samsara

Optimiere deinen Fuhrparkbetrieb und senke die Kosten mit Samsaras All-in-one-Plattform für GPS-Tracking, Sicherheit, ELD-Konformität und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Samsara

L. houston S.
L. houston S.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Samsara is an excellent Fleet Management software

Kommentare: I am pleased with Samsara overall. It has shown us how to take our business to the next level. As we've evolved, our requirements of Samsara have as well. Although Samsara could not anticipate this, I am eager to give helpful insight on how to help Samsara go even further!

I enjoy having the insight that it provides us. Literally, with what I can see on the road, and all of the back-end data it can provide us. Samsara helps us remain compliant in our industry. So its routing functions are a leading example of what vehicle tracking should look like. Lastly, the driver app is what comes in the clutch to wrap it all up. Our staff finds the app very intuitive, simple, and it rarely faults. It is official and its documents function help us log valuable information that we turn into presentable data!

The system is buggy, and I find myself having to call in every so often to inquire about why I'm not seeing certain stats or images on my vehicles from their dashcams. The Driver app sometimes force quits and will sometimes refuse my drivers to log information.

Bruce V.
Manager in USA

Great Asset

Kommentare: Over all a great system for the money. Drivers take to it easily, dispatchers like the flexibility and versatility of tracking the trucks and seeing what is going on. It would be nice if you could hover or select a driver and visibly see something that tells how long they have been sitting rather than having to going into the trips and just see a paragraph that displays time.

Very easy to maneuver and learn features on the dashboard. App is easy to learn, even for our older non-tech drivers. Cameras have paid for themselves in the first year by being able to download and utilize for accidents.

App updates constantly, which is good that features are added. Most times though updates slow the app down if the update does not take automatically and locks up app. Since everyone has begun working from home and remotely, customer service has suffered and response time from email is very lacking, and when they do its the same scripted reply's. Initially someone would work through an issues with you on the phone, no so much anymore.

Amy A.
Safety, Compliance, and Fleet Manager in USA

Samsara Makes Elogs Simple

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Have now used it for our fleet for over 3 yrs, still would not pick a different system for our elog needs!

How easy it is to use for a driver and office staff

Nothing negative I can say about Samsara! Great System!

Anthony S.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Samsara Commited Fraud Against Our Company

Kommentare: I was a customer of Samsara for over 2 years. After believing Samsara was a good company I referred other companies, also due to the referral incentives pushed by their sales associates. I referred a fleet over to Samsara after some time Samsara stop receiving payment from the referred company they decided to take money from my card on file monthly for that referred companies bill. I was unaware when it started thinking it was my monthly payment for my fleet of truck until one day I was looking through bank statements and noticed multiple payments being pulled monthly from Samsara. I immediately contacted their accounting department and was given the run around for nearly two months. After sometime a rep called me and basically said it was a mistake that must of been my fault and they will not be refunding over 3,000.00 that was deducted throughout nearly a year. I tried to reason with them as being a long time customer that they can pay me back slowly or work out some type of repayment and I was basically told they will not reimburse any of my money taken. I am taken the proper steps now to ensure I am reimbursed by Samsara since they were illegally pulling payments from my account for another trucking company's bill. I am also leaving this comment to make other customers aware of the shady business being performed behind closed doors.

I have no Pros after there was continuous issues throughout the time I was locked into my contract.

Read my overall experience worst experience ever!!!

Antwort von Samsara

We appreciate your feedback and we're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We've informed our Finance team about your situation as we always want to give our customers the best experience possible.

Nicholas S.
Operations Manager in USA

Samsara Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The total experience has been far superior to any of the other ELD or GPS companies we've worked with in the past.

Customer fueled app and software updates.

The company is growing so fast that you lose grasp of your initial contact people to newer roles and have to revert back to their support email. Responses are still handled in a more than sufficient time frame though so it hasn't been a real issue.

William P.
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Smarter choices

Kommentare: It is a choice which we will be regretting until the contract expires
Keep Truckin' and Verizon would have been far smarter choices.

Having less than one year, I assure all, there are none.

This company seems to be the perfect example of a company including too much, most of which is quite unnecessary . Most of it constantly fails.

Erika S.
Logistics Coordinator in USA

Easy ELD program

Kommentare: We analyzed about six ELD programs before making the decision to go with Samsara. It has been an easy transition from paper log books to ELD for most of our drivers. The additional data we get on the truck performance is invaluable. We have been able to extract information to improve business performance over many categories. In addition, Samsara support has always been very quick to address our concerns or fix issues we find.

This program offers a lot of features and has allowed us to extract data that our small company did not previously have easy access to. Managing HOS, fuel usage, IFTA and more are easier now that we use Samsara. In addition, it is easy to use and even our least tech-savvy drivers have been able to use it without issue.

There are a lot of tweaks to the system on a regular basis, which sometimes affects the interface of the product. This confuses some of our drivers and is difficult to keep up with for those without much technical/computer knowledge.

Patrick E.
Head of Applications in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The top of the line loaded with features, if you can afford it!

Kommentare: Samsara is the big dog in the industry and has this down to a science. The solutions are scalable for large fleets down to smaller delivery or transportation customers. The up front costs were high for us and the return on investment took time. Users were easily trainable and the feature rich web platform and cloud based video system was exactly what we needed from a safety stand point as it did most of the work for us. The alert system and AI systems were very good and came in handy in terms of driver training coaching and reprimanding. Samsara has paid off on more then one occasion by saving the company from costly or preventable accidents due to poor driving.

Very slick platform, loaded with features, reporting, cameras, video clips, alerts etc. Everything you want in an ELD/driver fleet management platform.

You get what you pay for, its very pricey to operate and is the best out there but hard to justify the costs when there are so many other players in the same market.

Christopher K.
Christopher K.
Program Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Samsara - Perfect Balance of Features, Function and Design

Kommentare: Samsara allows us 100% visibility of our fleet, plus diagnostic info regarding our trucks, including fuel level and DEF level!

Samsara offers a simple yet stunning UX. The dashboard is subtle yet robust. What I love is that nothing annoys me about the interface. Things are where I would assume I should find them. There is just enough functionality without introducing options I'll never use. So far Samsara is super durable and stable. Reporting is quick and accurate. The hardware options surpass the competitors. So far we are very happy with our choice.

The maintenance feature doesn't allow uploading files such as receipts.

Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Full Fleet Management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Positive, continuously improving, and clearly a leader in the fleet management/dash cam software industry. They have all the features and then some.

Ease of installation was very important. This is a plug and play, while other options must be wired in by installers at a cost. The interface, features, and overall usability are much better than the two other companies I have used.

Usual high pressure sales to start the process, but the negotiation and closing process was very smooth. Some reports and insights are slow to update but overall seems to be very accurate.

Tate F.
Director of technical operations, growth, and development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The smart, do everything, connected vehicle solution.

Kommentare: Samsara has been a great tool not only in organizing and managing out vehicles and assets, but has allowed us to successfully defend against false claims. Samsara is such a value additive software, that it dampens my frustration with the many bugs and problems evident in rushed development and poor testing for certain features. I honestly can not say this for any other software I use.

Everything you need is included, and in one place. Fleet tracking, cameras, HOS, safety, performance, and dispatch tools all live in one place. Additionally, the team is very responsive in creating one-off or custom integrations should you need them.

The cameras, the logic by which they record, and the dashboard for viewing them could use some work. You're unable to retrieve segments more than 60 seconds in length at any one period of time. They offer a "hyperlapse" mode, but I find this to be a useless gimmick as the compression effectively omits frames making it difficult to identify incident times.

Andres L.
Operations Manager in USA

Next level tech.

Kommentare: Love it. We have a screen on the wall in our office, every time we have a customer that come to visit us they like the way it looks and we always get complements of what we can track with the software.

*Easy to use *Can be used on different platforms *Looks very high tech

On the maintenance section-When you create a schedule for any particular unit you have to create multiple for each unit. On an our previous software we used to use before you only have to select a unit and then select what you needed to track ea. PM, DOT inspections etc.

Brandon J.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has Potential

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There's so much potential with this company. I was extremely happy when I first signed up with them and had an excellent experience the first year and a half. It wasn't until I ran into my first issue and need help from customer service and accounting. My business is not valued at all. Another 1 until my contracts are finished and I will find another provider for my GPS and ELD services.

Very user friendly. Accurate and up to date latest information.

Absolute worst customer service I think I've ever dealt with in my professional 10 year career. You can not get a hold of them by phone. No matter how many voicemails you leave, no one ever returns your call. 2nd option is email. I don't know how many I've sent over the last few months to address one issue. No one responds or cares.

Antwort von Samsara

letztes Jahr

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us we always aim to put our customers first and are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. A manager from our Support team will be giving you a call so we can help address your concerns.

Jason D.
Business Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best option that continues to improve

Kommentare: The product is great and many others are as well. The team behind it has been as impressive which puts them in the lead.

The setup and configuration options are very user friendly. The ability to share live links is very helpful. The Time on Site report is a great tool to share with shippers and consignees.

There were a few features that were missing in the beginning but have since been added so nothing comes to mind.

Leroy M.
Safety Director in
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied Customer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been very happy with Customer service. The Cameras are very clear with good night vision as well.

Samsara has been an eye opener for us, not just in Compliance, but in aspects of safety as well. It has a built in accountability for each driver, and allows the Safety Director to access driving behavior as well. Speed, harsh braking and AI technology at stop signs has become a positive peer pressure for the drivers, at the same time reducing operating and maintenance costs per vehicle.

We are very happy with the software. It is meeting our expectations

Dave A.
Logistics Administration/Operations in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Better Way of Doing What We've Always Done

Kommentare: Safety policies have been easier to monitor. We love the camera placements in our equipment.

Intuitive navigation for the dashboard user as well as for the driver.

The dashboard is just a little boring with the lack of color. Maybe needs just a little splash of color for visible interest.

Elmo J.
Vice Pres in USA

Samsara vs Teletrac

Kommentare: Overall the product is very reliable, the company is very proactive in checking on units and sending out new ones when tracking unit does not even show us a problem. they are very quick to send out add on units. customer service is GREAT !

Very comprehensive. There are probably more thing built into the software than we actually loose.

would like to see mile markers easier on the map search when looking at trucks.

Ajneel R.
Safety Director in USA

SAMSARA ELD, DASH CAM AND TRUCK TRACKING

Kommentare: I HAD SMALL ISSUES WITH DEVICE GOING OUT, IT WAS QUICKLY RESOLVED BY SAMSARA TEAM BY THEM SENDING ME ANOTHER ONE IN 2 DAYS.
I HAD ISSUES WITH THE WIRE THAT BROKE AND THEY REPLACED THE WIRE IN 2 DAY'S FREE OF CHARGE.
WHENEVER I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WHICH I LIKE. PHONE CALLS WORKS AND EMAILS WORK ALSO. THEIR PRODUCT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HAVE AND UTILIZE FOR A COMPANY WHO LIKES TO SEE REAL TIME TRACKING. AS FAR AS DASH CAM THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU COULD EVERY HAVE. OUR TRUCK WAS SIDE SWIPPED WITH A CAR AND THE CAR CALLED CHP TELLING THEM IT WAS OUR TRUCK WHO HIT IT. LUCKILY DASH CAM WAS THEIR AND BEING A WEEKEND I CAN REMOTE ACCESS IT FROM HOME AND SHOWED CHP WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THEY LET OUR TRUCK GO AND GAVE OTHER PEOPLE TICKET AND TOWED THEIR CAR.

EVERYTHING WORKS THE WAY IT SAYS IT WILL WORK.

SO FAR WITH ALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PRODUCT THERE IS NO ISSUES

Hope T.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Our telematics and GPS tracking have greatly improved since switching to Samsara. We have had an excellent experience with our assigned representatives and appreciate the constant (automatic!) software updates and Samsara's dedication to meeting DOT compliance as it changes.

Quick response to questions and recommendations. Constant updates. Great follow through. Incredibly accurate location and telematics.

A bit pricey compared to others I tried, but I feel it is worth it for the quality of service and accuracy.

Manjit G.
Safety Coordinator in Kanada

customer service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: its been over 2 years , so far we are very happy with the service and functionality of the product.

Samasara has a great reputation in the trucking industry. we are using GPS tracking and we are very satisfied with the service.

we are using trailer tracking system from last 2+ years. we are very satisfied due to: system is very easy to use, great customer service , price is very reasonable, knowledgeable & very helpful staff.

Caira S.
Terminal Manager in USA

Samsara Review

Kommentare: works fine

Easy to use. Easy for drivers to also use

takes too much to get equipment replaced

Hillary L.
Manager in USA

Complete package for GPS and DOT compliance

Kommentare: It's really nice that Samsara GPS pings frequently. This means you can watch vehicles moving in real time, which is great for updating VIP clients. The DOT compliance portion completes the GPS services.

It's great having GPS, driver logs and vehicle inspections in one place. Our team uses GPS daily to keep on top of trips in progress for our chauffeur service. We do have vehicles that are under FMCSA jurisdiction, so we need to keep detailed driver logs and vehicle maintenance files, which are all done through Samsara as well, making things easier.

Unlike our last GPS service, you're not able to drop a pin to get a time when a vehicle was at a certain location. This is a bit of a nuisance and you have to guess.

Jamie S.
Fleet and Compliance Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changing

Kommentare: Game Changing. Time Saving.

Throughout the evolution of the product in our 18 months of use, the additional features have made navigation and reporting more simple for the user and administrator. Tracking hours of service and keeping 135 drivers compliant has changed from reviewing individual logs for accuracy to scanning for violations. Knowing how many hours a driver has available tomorrow at a glance makes an immediate impact on our logistics experts ability to assign work. It's not just drivers and compliance that benefit, our logistics team, dispatchers, compliance team and the clients in the vehicles all WIN.

Inability to prevent a driver that has logged out from being put back on duty. If a member of the fleet team moves a vehicle without logging in to that vehicle, the software places the unassigned movement on the log of the last person that was signed in.

Ashley G.
DOT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: Love that we made the switch and even my supervisor is starting to love it more and more everyday.

I love how much this program offers; it has helped us majorly weed out the not so loyal employees. The ELD portion is simple and easy to use and I don't have to fight the guys to use it for their logs. They just want to use it. I love the camera system as it has helped us out with false reports on reckless driving and gives us a little sense of comfort knowing that we have those backing us up 100%.

The only issue I have seemed to notice is where we live in Nebraska sometimes when the trucks are going out in the sandhills; sometimes the trucks don't quite connect all the way. So the live feed gets a little jumpy, but it still keeps it up to date as best as possible.

Brian T.
Service Administrator in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial

Kommentare: Solid overall experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice and accommodating with anything that we needed. Overall the website works well and my drivers all said it was very user friendly.

Hookup and setup was very easy. Website is clear and not cluttered and easy to navigate.

It took me a little bit to figure out how to get in and see the cameras when videos were available.