Integral to how we run our small company's HR - easy to use, saving significant time and money

Bewertet am 18.2.2018
Andy R.
Freelance Managing Director

Vorteile: The whole of the company uses Citrus regularly whether to request holidays, signal time out of the office or claim expenses. We use the system to handle a host of other situations, whether it's maternity leave; time off in lieu; salary changes; goal setting or running appraisals. The ready-made HR policies have proved especially helpful for us as a small business - before using Citrus, we had a mix of documents, with a number of gaps and out of date information. Having a complete set of legally compliant documents which can be adapted to fit our needs is an important, reassuring benefit. Finally, Citrus provides excellent support from HR professionals for those occasions where we need advice regarding more serious issues.

Nachteile: We've fed these ideas through to the Citrus team and they have responded well to changes being made to the system.

Easy to use and support staff were fantastic at setting company up and very patient with my queries.

Sheena O.
Finance Manager

Kommentare: Have already recommended Citrus to other potential users and two have ordered as far as I know!

Vorteile: Easy to use system and company staff records are kept up to date. Citrus excellent at keeping us informed of legislation changes and implementing where required. All support staff are very helpful when you phone with a query and quickly sort things out. HR advice very professional and easy to access consultants if required.

Nachteile: The system does not print out a summary sheet of all staff and does not print summary sheet for holiday leave being requested - this could of course be me and I have not found it yet!!! Will ask

A great team who are very responsive and easy to work with

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Dominic R.
Operations Director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One home for all HR matters

Vorteile: The software is in a very easy to read format, well laid out with each part easy to access. The ability to switch between team members to update records and save documents is simple and user friendly. The team find it an extremely useful and visible tool to use to record all contract and HR matters

Nachteile: Because the system is so comprehensive it is not always apparent what documents are contained on it. Some of the more detailed HR documents are generic and to bespoke these to a company approach is time consuming

Easy package to use, with good features

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Sarah T.
Chief Executive Officer
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to train others on how to use the software. Covers a lot of the functions we used to use with paper records

Nachteile: You do have to monitor if annual leave allowances are correct. Sometimes there can be a glitch in the system and incorrect balances are shown. Citrus HR are able to access the system and correct these however.

Overall the experience has been good, the software does what we need it to.

Nicola B.
Operations Manager

Vorteile: Being able to record holidays and absences online has been really beneficial. It has saved me countless hours spent on spreadsheets.

Nachteile: We did like to see some improvements in the reports feature. I would like to see a universal report that has all the information you need in one place.

From the initial sales call to the HR support & Getting the system set up, Citrus have been amazing

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Michelle H.
Office Manager and Founder Support
Internet

Vorteile: I love the ease of use, it's so simple to navigate around. The visual aspect is great, it's very inviting and the whole team like using it. Being able to see the weekly/monthly calendar view with icons is so handy. Being able to record assets is a great feature so we don't have to do this elsewhere. Breadth of policies is also a plus point for a small business like ours,it's saved us so much time having these available.

Nachteile: I'd like some online checklist features for new starters that I can use dynamically. Other than that there's nothing I can think of that is missing.

A good small office package

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Natalie H.
Business Support Coordinator

Kommentare: Ease of finding out holiday info at the touch of a button

Vorteile: Everything is in one place on the system - HR, Health & Safety, contract and personal info, holidays and sickness details etc.

Nachteile: It is only as good as the info that is entered into it! I have come on board to find it not up to date and the holidays not auto-forwarded and this is creating a lot of work. I am sure once it is all up to date, it will be a useful tool.

User-friendly software which reduces paperwork

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Natalie L.
HR Administrator

Vorteile: The software has some great features. It is easy to navigate and keeps us organized.
Employee files are easy to view and keep up to date.
Staff handbook under the documents tab is a good feature. It's great to be able to store all our documents and policies in one place.

Nachteile: A to-do list/set your own reminders feature would be useful for the business owner, senior administrators and managers.

Logging in is easy, and I have not had a bad experience so far. The citrusHR software makes handling

Shirley R.

Vorteile: Being able to upload Documents to an Employee's profile is great, I also like the time tracking feature.

Nachteile: The layout of certain features isn't what I would choose, documents layout when uploaded does not appear how i would like it to.

A pleasure to work with

Savvina A.
Executive Assistant

Vorteile: Straight forward and easy to set up and maintain. Customer service is outstanding most specifically from Ike and Jade, their prompt responses and action to all of our queries.

Nachteile: There is a minor glitch within the contract template feature but Ike was very quick to report to the technical team and they are currently fixing it.

A fantastic support to our business, excellent support provided by the Citrus team.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
HR Director
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy access to our companies employee info and company documents and legal policies all in one place.

Vorteile: Great to have a portal that is so easily accessible which holds so much of or business information which we use daily.

Nachteile: On one occasions some requested changes have taken some time, which I was advised was due to an issue with the software.

Fab HR Software for my small business

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Kristina C.
Community manager

Kommentare: Massive time saving and admin help.

Vorteile: It's exceptionally easy to use, and whilst I'm not yet using all the features as I'm very small (only 3 employees so far), I am happy that it does all the things we will need it to do in the future. It also handily syncs to Xero so I can record my expense claims really easily.

Very comprehensive and easy to use HR system for UK businesses

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Suzanne L.
Business Operations

Vorteile: Includes HR support and full suite of HR policies. It has a clear user interface which is easy for staff to use. Helpful technical support.

Nachteile: I can't really find a fault with the software at this stage. CitrusHR staff have been very patient in helping us whilst we sort out existing contracts.

Easy to use, everything i wanted was on there, we have 15 employee and they all log in .

Hayley B.
Sale and Marketing Assistant

Vorteile: Main advantage is allowing employees to see how much holiday they have and book it themselves, we used outlook in the past and it was a bit tedious in managing holidays.

Nachteile: I was not sure how to work out alternate Saturday shifts for our Drivers who work one in five Saturdays.

We are in the process of imlementing citrusHR and have found them to be extremely helpful

Roy B.
Operations Director

Vorteile: The software is intuitive and easy to use. The staff have engaged with it quickly and really enjoy using it. It is saving everyone lots of time.

Nachteile: It would be great if the team had a clear implementation plan to help roll out some of the additional (non-core) functionality.

We find the system very user friendly and easy to navigate around.

Ann L.
Officer Manager
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use and manage all employees. We have several members who are older and have said they don't like the idea of a purely online service but unfortunately that's the future.

Vorteile: User friendly, visually easy to follow. Easy to navigate around and explain to other members of staff how to access and use.

Simple, easy to use software

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Amy L.
Office & Marketing Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Visually looks great. Easy to use. Simple to show staff and staff like it. Great features. Helpful support staff.

Nachteile: Somethings are still in development and a few teething problems. There are a few items that need to be tweaked to make them work how we'd like them to.

Difficult and challenging

Jamie-lee H.
Marketing & Werbung

Vorteile: The support team are very friendly and try their best to help but unfortunately the 'system' does not allow such basic changes to be made, meaning the support team are not necessarily able to help with such requests.

Nachteile: Citrus HR are unable to amend the system, when requested by their client but sell the product as 'we can make the system suit your organisation and change settings accordingly' This is NOT TRUE! Unfortunitly due to this fact I have to keep other files and records on my computer, meaning all our HR files and documents are not all in one place, which is why I signed up in the first place.

user friendly

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Hazel C.
director

Vorteile: easy to learn to use, the dash board is easy to manage and view, and like how you can find and read if any extra advise is required, calendar tab is a goof tool also

Nachteile: none. as advised on the above user friendly - and if I was unsure I can always rings the help line or email and they respond promptly

This software will really assist our HR processes and I am pleased with the features and quality.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Kelly E.

Vorteile: The simplicity of the software and the value for money. I also like the amount of features within the system.

Nachteile: Teething issues, although the level of customer support which I have received has been of a high level.

Everyone is helpful at CitrusHR however, I would prefer if we had a dedicated account Manager

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Nour K.
Accounts and Operations Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate through and there are a lot of useful information on there that can be accessed.