Über Albacross

Das einzige B2B-Lead-Generierungstool, das du jemals benötigen wirst, kostenlos!

Erfahre mehr über Albacross

Being in the design industry, i’m always looking at new ways to have a better understanding of who is visiting my site. With Albacross I ts like getting X-ray vision.

Bewertungen zu Albacross

Albacross hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Albacross bereits verwendet?

ricardo
ricardo
Head of Growth in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Identification Software On The Market

Kommentare: Identify leads to close more B2B deals.
Nurture or upsell current customers.

I love the: - Clean UI and UX - The way the team understands B2B marketing and is implementing it into their product - The data quality of the identified leads - The way they run their marketing to really help you get most of the software.

There are still some hiccups in the software sometimes, but they are usually fixed within the same day or even hour. Kudo's the the great customer support and managers in the company!

Axel
Axel
CEO in Schweden
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find out which companies visit your website

Accurracy when it comes to detecting the companies of the visitors on your website.

Using the free version right now. Wished there was a smaller payed plan offerts than the ones availible.

Nikki
Nikki
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Albacross has room to grow

Kommentare: I purchased this through an AppSumo deal, so I cannot complain about the price. I am using it to track businesses that visit my client's site. I'm not particularly interested in the contact information, so I have not explored that... although it looks like it's pretty high level contacts. I was hoping it would give me more information about businesses visiting my client's site than my custom Service Provider report in Google Analytics. As it's turned out so far (about 6 weeks of use), the Service Provider report in GA has given me more information (showing custom named ISPs) than I am getting from Albacross. Since I have a lifetime account, I am hopeful that it continues to grow and will become more useful in the future. (even if it added the ISP feature that Google Analytics has it would increase in usefulness) I also hope they expand their export feature. Currently it exports only basic information about businesses who visit your site, but no specific details such as pages visited or length of time on page.

Easy to install and start using Pleasing online interface

Not much valuable information generated for my small business clients My custom Service Provider report in Google Analytics consistently shows more than Albacross does Exports don't include details like pages visited

George
George
Marketing in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best lead identifier, tracker and retargeting solution in the market

Kommentare: I was able to identify a big company that we were after, i have tried via the usual methods even LinkedIn, personal calls, etc...with Albacross i was able to idenity the company when they visited our website, their navigation behaviour, thus being able to talk to their interests and pain points at the right time via the internal display campaign builder i was able to retarget to the company and decisions makers one-to-one. We won a contract of €250.000 a year!

I use most of the top 10 lead identifiers on the market, from the very salesly and pushy solution (some people will know what i'm talking about) to the solution that only replicate GA network reporting, and everything in between, Albacross is by far the most complete, useful solution that actually helps B2B companies identify the unindentifiable, the team, workers and decision makers behind those leads, their actions and compile a list of companies that you can retarget within the platform, follow up via call or email.

The price point is a bit pushy, but in hindsight and looking at other solutions is not really that bad.

Nuno
Nuno
CEO, Co-Founder in Portugal
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I was sold on the first 5 minutes!

Kommentare: Overall Albacross is a great product and I highly recommend it.

I was sold on Albacross on the first 5 minutes of using the product. After I installed it on my site, I was showing it to a colleague and noticed that there was a company that had been on our site for a while and spent quite some time on the pricing page. I told my colleague that it was a hot lead and 1 minute later, that lead messaged us on the chat available on our site. He told me his first name, and within a minute I found the person on linkedin. Of course this was an advantage to us, since I knew who I was talking to, what was his company and what he and his company do. Albacross is easy to use and I still find impressive how they find who is visiting our site accurately, sometimes when there is no reverse DNS or Whois information.

I've only used the tracking module (no campaigns yet). The feature I miss the most is knowing where the lead came from (referral). I've been told that it's going to be available next week, so I'm looking forward to it. There are other smaller things that could make the product even better, such as, being able to sort the leads by Duration (leads that spend more time on our site are more likely to be interested), or to filter leads by Duration.

CEO in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best data enrichment tool at the best price

Kommentare: Albacross is the real deal! Our marketing team no longer spends hours attempting to demystify who is visiting our website. The Zapier integration makes everything so much easier to sync with other tools like CRM, and the overall experience is incredibly simple to adopt. Top-notch customer service. No "pay per seat", no hidden agendas. Just pure lead enrichment.

I love the accuracy of the data, plus the business model of the company. They deliver loads of value for free and make the upgrades very affordable. Albacross is very serious about data privacy, dedicated to keeping your data and the data about your visitors private to you alone. Best yet - their customer service is always perfect!

I would love more than 500 Contact Detail reveals per month - but they still offer 5,000 "visitor notifications" per month so even then it's all good.

Andrei
Andrei
Founder. B2B marketing and sales pipeline strategist in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best website tracking tools

Kommentare: I use Albacross for my own business and my clients. As we run ABM campaigns, it is mandatory to know what accounts engaged with the ads and visited website. Albacross successfully solves this challenge.

I like the accuracy of tracking. Albacross gives the precise name of the company that visited your website. You can also see the contacts for some accounts so you can add them to CRM. The biggest benefit is a possibility to add the account to the Account Based Ad campaign with 1 click.

It would be great if the filters could be applied automatically. As well, I'd like to see push notifications when the account visits a specific website page. Another thing that is missed and I like to see - assign tasks to sales team for prospecting the account.

Justin
Justin
Digital Strategy, Marketing Automation, Online Marketing, CRO, Branding, Wordpress Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Albacross website visitor & behavior tracking

Kommentare: All told, for an extremely competitive price point Albacross offers something every business needs today; deep insights into what people do when they come to a website, along with tieing that information to an actual user and company, so the customer profile becomes much more complete. This allows a business to more powerfully customize their messaging to different targets and segments, which ultimately will help to win more business and increase the profitability of the entire marketing and advertising spend.

I love how simple the installation and set up of Albacross on my websites have been. There's nothing overly technical or complicated needed to get their website visitor and behavior tracking platform launched. One small snippet of Javascript, and very clear direction on how to implement it, and you're off to the races. Albacross let's you gain insight into your website's visitors activity and behavior, and ultimately their identity. For b2b and b2c focused businesses this is great.

My least favorite thing about Albacross might be their UI. It just seems a bit counterintuitive and unclear as to what the platforms true use or potential is. For example, they have a paid service that creates and delivers advertising campaigns across digital channels targeted to visitors from your site and segemented based on behavior and other factors. However, it isn't clear exactly how this works and what you need to do to get it going.

Katie
Katie
Sr. Web Developer & Optimization Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, Very Happy with Albacross

Kommentare: Since starting to use Albacross, we've been able to expand our sales department because we've had more leads. Our CEO has been over the moon seeing all of these new leads come in!

Overall, I have been very happy with this software, and I believe it is a good value. Albacross has pulled in more leads than other lead generation software, with a lot of valuable data for companies. Customer service has been top-notch, with any questions or issues I'm having typically resolved within minutes. For my use, the limits (i.e. getting contact info) are adequte.

I found a couple of the features less intuitive; specifically adding more than 1 domain (adding new company vs. adding domain) and exporting my data.

Dinakar
Founder in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Know who’s visiting your business website

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and setup. Fast lead analysis.

Results are not accurate all the time. As a tech business owner, I understand tracking is not 100% reliable. Overall, tracking is good.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use IP identification tool

Kommentare: Overall, the software was easy to use, it can integrate with all of the most popular sales tools like Salesforce, Cognism, Slack and etc. It does the job identifying potential customers who are just visiting the website, however, our website traffic was too low, so we decided not to move forward with Albacross at this time.

The software was very easy to set up, use, make changes and etc. We used it for lead generation purposes, trying to identify potential customers who are visiting our site, researching our tool but not registering for a free trial. It works really well if you have large amount of traffic visiting your website daily.

The software is only able to identify approximately 25-30% of IP addresses, so only 1 out of 3-4 potential customers will be identified. However, as I know it is an industry average and there are no other tools that could provide with account identification rates. Thus, the company needs to have a large amount of traffic visiting the website every day to justify the cost of the tool.

Dinesh
Sales & Marketing Manager in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Well designed product and good customer support

Kommentare: It is a solid product and easy to install and use. They introduce new features from time to time and their customer support has been good (not sure how it is now that they have grown). I would definitely recommend any B2B organization to consider evaluating Albacross.

There are many products in this category but Albacross has plans that are friendly for startups and organizations with a smaller marketing budget. They keep rolling out new features and have a simple UI that is easy to understand. Their customer support is friendly and very responsive. One of their best teams in my opinion.

They changed their plans recently and many customers were affected by it. I feel they could've handled that transition better. I would like more automation in their lead export functionality instead of asking us to download it manually (not sure if this has been fixed lately). Also it does not recognize visitors from some organizations that more expensive alternatives in the market can. But this is a trade-off more than a con.

Phillip
Marketing in Singapur
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Empower Your Sales Outreach Team

Kommentare: Recommended

As our headline roars, we love Albacross for what it does. Knowing which entities or companies have visited our landing pages or website is important. It gives our sales team a better opportunity to pitch to our 'warm' leads. Another feature we like is the segmenting part where we at the marketing side first qualify then.. pass down these reports/worksheets to the sales side. Quite a tight collaborative tool also.

The data can improved especially in the South-east asia region. We encountered websites (eg. 53sample.com) instead of real company names. Small companies data is often missing or incorrect. Otherwise, all is well.

Lukas
Online marketing manager in Slowakei

Cool tool for lead gen

I like you can see what companies are visiting your website and you can follow them up with the relevant conversation. This will allow you to generate new leads and making conversation more enjoyable as you know what people are interested in.

I do not like that many times you can see the Internet provider not a company from which you have your visitors coming.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for a lead capture tool

Kommentare: It’s a great software that is easy to setup. They are easy to get a response from when you have a question. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a software like this. We have used quite a few in the past and the pricing is good compared to other and it seems to alwork better than any of the others we have tried.

Great price compared to some other products. It’s very accurate. It tells you the company that hit your site with a list of people that work st the company.

I really don’t have any other than I wish it could covert more of our visitors information. We get maybe 1 companies info out of every ten. Not sure if it’s the lack of quality we are driving to the site or the software. But still a great product.

Really great tool

- true lead generation data - easy to install - easy to use - good quality data

- should be more integrations available - more information about lead status - business data about lead - integration with LinkedIn data - lead contact data (catch from LI or Find That Lead or hunter)

Mateusz
CEO in Polen

Mixed experiences

Kommentare: I think it's a great tool especially if you targeting larger companies.

The main feature is great. You can check what companies and what people are browsing your website.

However it sometimes work really well, and sometimes most of the results are like internet providers.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I have tried them all, this is the best

I have tried most (nearly all) of the lead generation tracking apps on the market and I have to say that this is the best and gives you the best value for money in my opinion. You get as much from albacross (if nor more) as you get from the more expensive systems.

There has been a few times what the platform has gone down or crashed but it has only been for a short while and I appreciate the product is still fairly new yet.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect, but pretty close

Kommentare: Our first week or two were really great and surprising as to who could possibly be looking at our sites. I need to dive more into it because I know we are only scratching the surface in how we can use this.

I love that I can see MOSTLY the companies that are checking our our services

The only downside is that it is really reliant on which companies have their own intranet and are in the "system."

Graham
Graham
Managing Director in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WOW! I wish I knew about this software sooner

Kommentare: Allows us to increase sales and shine a light into what has always been a void in our marketing plan

We installed incredibly easily, support questions were answered quickly. The level of detail of who is looking at our site is incredible - it allows us to re market or even simply reach out and contact them.

There really isnt anything to dislike about this

Collin
Digital Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very cool emerging lead generation tool

Kommentare: Our business has beniftted greatly from this tool just by knmowing exact traffic to our website. Its been very interesting to see the different businesses who have been visting us.

This software is very detailed and quick to provide results

Sometimes it's hard to find the information that you are looking for i.e. reporting. Also, the business income is not in US currency.

Andy
Managing Partner in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent - really adds value

Free and easy to use - give you great overview of who's been on your website

Nothing really - I use the free package and it gives lots of useful info

Andrzej
Andrzej
Performance Marketing Specialist in Polen
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More insights on our website visitors!

Kommentare: It's super easy to check, if we're targeting the right users with our marketing and to push the leads down the funnel.

It's super easy to use and provides you with the most important informations right on the spot.

The company estimates (like the size and annual revenue) may vary quite a lot from a reality.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Valuable insights

Very easy to implement with Google Tag Manager. Friendly interface showing a great listing of companies visiting our site.

The accuracy can be improved so that more companies will be recognized, but I'm pretty sure the team is working hard on constant improvements 💪.

Janne
Janne
Advertising Manager | AD in Finnland
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to find good leads

I see on one look what companies are intrested my services and how long they stay my web pages. App shows only business visitors.

I can see and get lead emails, but I´m not sure that just they visited on my site. Visitor could be anyone from this company.