Über Nitro

PDF-Produktivitäts- und E-Signing-Tools für Wissensarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über Nitro

Combining multiple files to form a single PDF and ability to easily disintegrate PDF into multiple ones. The UI is lucid and doesn't occupy a lot of memory even if you are working on multiple PDFs.

Bewertungen zu Nitro

Nitro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 529 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nitro bereits verwendet?

Robert
Robert
Systems Administrator in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nitro PDF - Cost effective alternative to "BIG" PDF

Kommentare: Nitro PDF allowed us to equip entire departments that, in the past, would only purchase one or two subscription licenses from the other guys to manage costs.

Cost effectiveness was key. I have some users that had a pretty minimal requirements i.e. add/remove pages. but the other guys cost so much money to get just a basic level of function. Nitro presented a cost effective license for PDF editing.

The user interface was more clicks than would have been ideal. There are some functions such as page rotation that required additional clicks to rotate the entire document with no option to set that feature as the default setting. Training videos and help menu were very useful but typical users failed to investigate these without prompting from IT but when they did most issues were resolved quickly.

Talha
Talha
IT Manager in Indien
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to create PDF and extract contents from PDF

Kommentare: Nitro is my one stop PDF solution. I use it extensively almost everyday and have purchased/installed it for our various teams. Since we moved from Adobe's Acrobat it has been a very smooth transition and people have found out scanning and PDF conversion very easy.

OCR scanning comes with errors, extracting text from a file will have small errors. While you convert a PDF to MS Word file it will lose the formatting and you may need to reformat the file which is a bit of a hassle.

Thomas
Legal Counsel in UK
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't work without Nitro

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nitro is brilliant software and is in my experience considerably better than any of its competitors. The functionality and ease of use is really good and in many ways is a one stop shop for document needs. From editing PDFs, OCR documents, electronically signing and converting to another document form from PDF, Nitro is able to do this with ease.

Slightly more expensive than other comparative software providers

Annika
Customer Success Team Lead in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just pay for DocuSign

Kommentare: Overall not a pleasant experience unfortunately. We really wanted to support a smaller business as opposed to docusign or adobe but it was too difficult to use

It was much much cheaper than docusign which is what we originally had for obtaining digital signatures and managing these documents.

It was extremely unintuitive to use and had a very poor UI. Eventually found ourselves being too frustrated with the UX and ended up paying the full money for docusign.

Vincent
Team Lead Service Desk in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Used for many years, a proven decent PDF manager

The option to merge PDF's and add pages. Also the "shrink" option is great to have when sending e-mails to external parties.

license monitoring can be challenging, as Nitro currently looks at "1 click within app is a license consumed" and only resets after 12 weeks. To be honest when in calls they have a human approach and understand things and typically allow some sort of soft overconsiming

Ralph
Help Desk Technician III in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for PDFs

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nitro has been great. I would easily recommend this.

Nitro is the best option for a free PDF program that I have found outside of Adobe. There are so many features that are included already that this easily outdoes any other free program that's currently available right now.

I would like more color options when it comes to the interface itself.

Lisa
Controller in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and cost effective pdF writing software

The ease of use and it is a more cost effective option than Adobe.

Wish I could have more than 1 color to highlight text within a document.

david
Operations Management in Irland
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product for all your PDF editing needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've used Nitro for a number of years now and its so simple and easy to use. Definitely the best product on the market for PDF editing

No issues experienced to date using Nitro

Manuel
Admin assitant in Mexiko
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nitro Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the ease it is to convert and edit on this software, it is easy and fast and really complete tool

it could us a refresh to the UI and become a bit more user friendly

Stacy
Lead in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PDF made easy

Kommentare: Our switch from Adobe to Nitro was painless. Nitro has all the same plugins, so even when using it with our mail program, it works flawlessly! Of course it has a browser plugin, so when opening PDF files online, it will open them in the browser.

Cost! Straight and simple, cost is the best thing about Nitro Software. It's only a fraction of the price of it's major competitor, Adobe Acrobat. We were using Adobe, but one of my team members recommended that we try Nitro, as a cost cutting measure. we switched two years ago and haven't looked back. Honestly we have the same functionality as we did with Adobe.

Nothing major as far a con goes, but I've had the software freeze a few times, but to be honest, Adobe did the same thing! It's never a big deal as it auto saves and you pick up where you left off.

Michelle
Central Secretary Teaching & Learning in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nitro saves my life for personal and business!

Kommentare: We have documents and manuals that are hundreds of pages and Nitro makes it easy to open these manuals, change the things we need to change, add things at just one click and manipulate our outcome to be exactly what we need. I'm real impressed with Nitro and wish it would have came in my life years ago when I was struggling. I would resort to using online pdf converting tools and then would have to either pay or it just doesn't do what I need it to do. But since purchasing Nitro it gives me the ease to manipulate and change our files/manuals that have to updated yearly. There may be a 300 page manual that needs 2 things changed and Nitro makes it so easy to do. I love Nitro. I will definitely be purchasing it for my home personal use as well.

Nitro gives me the ease to navigate my pdf files where I can edit, convert, erase, make forms and maneuver around my pdf to delete or even copy pages of a lengthy document. To be able to edit a .pdf is where I see that Nitro is a step above the rest. It reads every aspect of my document line by line and I can edit, delete or even add words. Being able to edit a pdf file and make it look so much like the original is what I absolutely love! This program should have came in my life years ago because it is user friendly, easy to do things within the platform and the tools are easy to understand. I actually assisted a friend in a 100+ page document in minutes. There were dates and things that needed updating and Nitro made this so much easier for me with just a few clicks. I love Nitro!!! Jump on this software program, you won't be disappointed!

The only thing I can think of is sometimes when I am converting a file to word, if the file, for example has a line or colored box in the original pdf file, it will definitely read that but it makes if so difficult in Word to go through the file to delete all the "trash" that it converted. Now don't get me wrong that is what it is supposed to do when it converts a file, but it gets tiresome to find all the mistakes that it is supposed to convert. So this is just an user pet peeve. Sometimes it will also convert the text in different fonts, but that may be just a user error as well.

Majeed Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nitro has never crashed on me, nor corrupted my documents

Kommentare: Nitro is the second pdf tool I have installed in my PC. And even though I rely on the other one for more sophisticated functions and better document security, I use Nitro for my most of my day to day pdf needs because it handles so easily and is very light weight.

Nitro is extremely easy to use. Finding authentic .apk files is very simple, even from third party sources. Installation is also very easy, and does not end up crowding up your drives with a clutter of installation files that could easily be hubs of malware. And when it comes to managing .pdf files, I never struggle to read, merge or convert files.

On a few occasions, I have had encrypted files open without requiring entry of passwords. I am not sure whether it was due to incomplete file encryption, or a program malfunction.

Matthew
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great PDF editor and e-sign platform

Kommentare: Nitro is a low cost PDF editor with ability to to e-sign and requests e-signatures from others. Nitro has greatly reduced the need to print and scan documents, while providing e-sign capabilities most customers now expect.

Priced way less than dotloop and DocuSign, with added benefit of full function PDF editor. Reduces need to scan and print documents. I like that e-signature parties automatically receive fully executed document via email attachment vs. having to go online and download from a site.

Desktop interface could be better and a bit more intuitive. Also wish the templates in cloud mode could be edited once set. Messaging and formatting on signature requests doesn’t look great.

Vijay
Business Head in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Over all i have been extremely satisfied. Most of the features especially the PDF to other format conversion do a great job.

I like its ease of use. quite intuitively designed. Also quite powerful. The features are pretty good.

I would like it to be little faster and little lighter. If needed create a separate version which is lighter and have limited use cases which are the most frequently used.

Reena
R&D Application Engineering Manager in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nitro is the preferred PDF editor

Kommentare: Nitro Pro is a great tool to use with PDFs and I have had a great experience with it so far

Nitro pro makes PDF editing and conversion of files into Microsoft Suite applications easy. The OCR feature is great for digitizing hand made notes. Additionally, a single license is very well priced.

It can lag sometimes but other than that there isn't really much to not like.

Elena
Accounting Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great switch to save money

Kommentare: I use Nitro on a daily basis and through the switch I was able to continue to do my job efficiently. We were only given a short period of time to get used to a new program, it took no time to get used to the format. I was an adobe lover and was hesitant having to use something new. I would recommend this to any business or anyone looking for a good program in comparison.

Very easy to learn and use. We switched from a more expensive software and Nitro was able to do everything the old one did plus more!

Only con that I have noticed is sometimes the page view will lag when adding pages or scrolling through the side panel. This makes it difficult to transfer pages quickly but with some patience it works just fine.

Sanganagouda
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nitro Pdf- Transforming Your PDF Workflow

Kommentare: As a user of Nitro PDF, I have found it to be an efficient and user-friendly tool for creating, editing, and converting PDFs. The interface is intuitive, and the software offers a range of powerful tools for formatting text, images, and pages. The OCR technology is particularly impressive, allowing for accurate scanning and conversion of documents.

1. Easy-to-use interface for creating, editing, and converting PDFs.2. Comprehensive set of tools for editing and formatting text, images, and pages.3. Powerful batch processing capabilities for converting multiple files at once.4. Integration with Microsoft Office and other applications.5. Advanced OCR technology for scanning and converting documents.6. Cloud storage integration for easy access to files from anywhere.

1. Limited collaboration tools for team projects.2. No built-in version control features.3. Limited annotation and markup capabilities.4. No mobile app for editing and viewing PDFs on-the-go.

Santiago
Santiago
Co Editor Chief in Venezuela
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using pdf has never been so easy.

Kommentare: In the world of digital work, PDF documents come and go, in many opportunities, I receive information necessary to complete presentations but being in that format is difficult, that was before using Nitro, now I have the possibility of editing all the files that come to me in PDF format, as well as being able to create my own PDF files without limitations. The other benefit is the savings in my finances, applications or similar tools you get at higher prices than those offered by Nitro, so I highly recommend its implementation if you work in catalogs, reports, budgets, digital books, your memories, among others, Nitro's capabilities are lost sight of.

Of the things that I like most about Nitro, is that I can do multiple actions with the digital documents that come to me, or with those I believe. I can edit any content and offer it under the protection standards that I decide to put on it. Apart from the Nitro format, it adapts easily to any other system, another element that makes me feel when I use it. Another factor that has offered me that very few in the market can match, is the digital signature, thanks to that I have been able to transmit files with the support of my signature without being physically anywhere else, be it national or international, a very functional innovation. In addition, you can count on the support of the company in other areas such as the cloud, now imagine that so many other things you can do, I am very happy with everything that Nitro offers me.

I have been using their services for several years and I am pleasantly satisfied, I have not had problems since I decided to invest in their platform, but I think that it can improve the price offer for new and old customers, it is not a factor that determines my use or not, in my case does not apply, but for entrepreneurs who do not have the right time, it may be different.

Shikha
HR Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, Smart and User Friendly

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Nitro so far and since I use this software on daily basis, I can vouch that it is the best on the market right now for small to medium scale companies.

I am an HR professional and have been using this software for almost 4 years now. This is one of the best PDF editor software in the market. As an HR professional, I work with documents all day and we need to edit documents every time as per the employee/client’s specifications. Nitro PDF makes it easier for me to edit the document. It also provides features like electronic signing, adding comments, erase the unwanted sentences, highlighting and many other interesting features. You can change the font of the text and make it compatible as per the rest of the document. It also allows you to stamp, watermark and add images to the document. It even provides a feature to combine and extract pages from a file. It is user-friendly application and works well on Windows and has an in-built spell check feature.

There are times when the software stops working in the middle of work and the only option left is to close the file and start over. This is very annoying and disrupt the work. Not sure how true this is but it does not work well with IOS.

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good Editor and pdf reader for users

Kommentare: This made my life easier, and would definitely recommend this to my friends and Co- workers.

Nitro explains thas issue, it's converter is the best it is hands on its best element. Where it truly sparkles is while changing over PDFs, how often do we have a pdf and we require some piece of the report or an exceed expectations table and it's a bad dream to reorder them in view of configurations. This is a decent PDF peruser it will take care of business. Nitro has an element where you can change over it into Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and furthermore to Image jpeg. I cherish this program since it has pleasant highlights which can enable you to alter, Read/View, and furthermore you dont need to hustle changing over any record. The most I cherish about nitro is that I can complete an advanced mark and I can alter the pdf the manner in which I need.

I don't have anything to say about it's cons but in the future they can apparatuses can be enhanced for the openness everything being equal, frequently restricting the instruments to utilize somewhat more promoting and installment strategies available to all nations in their local money.

Julie
Marketing Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Many Uses

Kommentare: I have found Nitro to be a real timesaver with editing PDF files. You can quickly add text or update text, which is so helpful when you may not have the source document for editing.

Nitro is super simple to use, with no real training or instruction. I find it very intuitive. I use it frequently to combine PDF files, edit files, delete pages, etc. It makes my work much easier.

The only thing that I've found doesn't work perfectly every time is when you are trying to convert from a PDF into a Word or Excel file. The formatting doesn't translate properly. I have found that I can rarely use a converted document.

Kaes
Surgeon in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Richer features than other leading products

Kommentare: Overal very pleased as I mentioned above, love the features and the stability and seamless integration.

Nicer modern design, more robust search features, more flexible with tabs (can close all tabs to the right of a certain tab), viewing options and controls, very light on resources and integrates seamlessly with browsers. some of these features are not present in even the leading product.

In my use, I had no issues to report, editing probably is the only thing I missed In the free version.

Non-attorney Representative in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Continuous adaptation

Kommentare: With the savings on cost and implementation and overall performance, Nitro has become key in our day to day business. It speeds up reaction time with clients and gives us flexibility to work with whatever information is sent our way. Creating documents that fit the needs of all our recipients, never having to worry that someone can't open or review what is sent.

In a document based environment, where we continually have the need to convert to pdf and then edit those and other pdf documents, Nitro has taken off the restraints with the multiple functions for editing. Whether converting to word processing, creating forms, extracting or deleting pages,including e- signatures or simply typing directly into a pdf doc, Nitro's simplicity for the complicated saves us time.

There are still bugs, such as using up too many system resources (which slows us down a bit, but overall we still save time) because of interaction with other programs. Direct conversions take a little longer with Nitro than others, but given the access to editing it is a fair tradeoff. Sometimes files appear to save larger than expected.

Mohammed Umar Farooq
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Play with PDFs in the way you want.

Kommentare: It is worth every penny you spend and can use it to create, edit, share, convert the PDFs. Worth Try.

One can just do anything with the PDFs with Nitro. One can merge the PDFs with just one click. We can also convert PDFs to Word or Word to PDF or image to PDF etc. PDF split is the best thing with customised options.

I haven't seen any thing bad about this software since many years and it is one of the best tool for PDFs.

Alejandra
Student in Kolumbien
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nitro is a very good tool for create and edit PDF

Kommentare: Excellent! Nitro is a so powerful and so versatile PDF editor and reader with many useful tools and features

Nitro is easy to use and has extensive tools and functionalities for PDF editing and management with a wide range of tools for editing, merging, splitting, or converting PDFs, Nitro can be a digital notebook since it also has tools such as highlighting, striking through, adding comments, adding forms, adding images, signatures, and stamps, etc. Also has cloud integration and you can collaborate with other people (with access) in the documents.

Sometimes (although it also depends on the computer's computing power) Nitro tends to lag or close on its own, losing the work that has been done. Also, the interface can be a bit confusing, causing some utilities to be in unexpected menus.