Filtern nach:

Über Healthie

Healthie ist eine Praxismanagement- und Telehealth-Plattform für Gesundheits- und Wellnessprofis. Healthie ist eine Web-App und eine mobile App.

Erfahre mehr über Healthie

Principal Consultant in USA

Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!

Kommentare: It was quick and easy to use.

There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

The thing I like least about the software is the goals feature. Key to nutrition counseling and behavior modification is setting goals. I find this feature to not be very client friendly. I would like my clients to easily be able to see their goals on the phone app but it's difficult. I would also like to be able to archive goals and keep only current goals active. Because the software doesn't allow this, the goals build up with ongoing clients and it's confusing for the client to know which ones they're currently working on.

Angela M.
Physical Therapist, Pilates Teacher, Owner in USA

Healthie for Physical Therapy and Pilates

Kommentare: I am streamlining the services I am paying for and the number of different software systems I have to learn and integrate (saving time). Overall I love it!

I like the visual appeal - coming from traditional health care system it is a lot less clunky and boring. And it matters because I look at it every day! I am not very strong on technology, but Healthie is pretty user friendly. You've got to figure out each different thing you want to do and learn the process which takes a bit ... but I find thats true for any software. Support is very helpful and responsive. Healthie has lots of room for me to grow my practice in several different directions (I could add clinicians, programs, webinars, classes, telehealth or in person) and its one of the reasons I chose it. I don't even come close to using all the features to their full potential - in big part because my background as a physical therapist is a bit different but I love the options like the chat features, goals and tracking. Healthie also has a lot of features on one platform - HIPPA compliant for PT, some basic options for my Pilates classes (which i was able to transition from in person to to online in one simple step when everything shut down in March 2019!!) I don't have to deal with separtate billing and payment, schedulers, documentation systems, and telehealth platforms. they make it really easy! The team is very dedicated to improvements and are receptive to feedback too which is great!

Right now the option for classes tied to packages is a bit limited .... but I'm kind of trying to do something that Healthie was not initially built for (fitness class - more like a Mind Body Online setup). but they are looking into options to make this work - which is awesome.

Tricia T.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great idea but still a work in prigress

3 letztes Jahr

Ease-of-use from the consumer end, good visuals, able to easily upload, and edit forms,. Intake flow is excellent. Assistance with building forms is also very good.

Lots of quirks and bugs, seems to lose connection with my calendar frequently and then patients get scheduled at a time when I’m not available. Patient can’t be in more than one group, or program at the same time, and when you’re running multiple programs simultaneously the patient needs to be in more than one program. No ability to talk one on one or directly with any customer service representative. You have to send an email, and then they will get back to you, usually this is pretty quick lesson one day however sometimes it is longer even when there is a time pressing issue.

Stefanie M.
Dietitian in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Comprehensive platform for client care

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Now during COVID, I have never been so thankful to run my practice virtually through Healthie. I didn’t lose a single client during the pandemic, and instead, have been able to reach more people who need care. I can’t recommend the platform more - especially if you are a growing practice and group practice. The time saved and ease of communication with clients will transform your business.

Prior to Healthie, I was using multiple tools to try and run my business. On top of that, I was connecting with clients using many different apps - it was a nightmare trying to provide tailored support to every client. With Healthie, I now have everything I need in one place - and I can access my account from anywhere, including my phone. The mobile app is a lifesaver. Plus, my clients love working together through Healthie. I’ve been able to provide professional, and secure, virtual care for my clients thanks to Healthie.

There are even more features that I’d like to see, but the team releases new updates so regularly.

Rebecca S.
Nutritionist, Herbalist in USA

Improved my practice ten-fold

Kommentare: Overall I have had an excellent experience with Healthie.

Healthie has great customer service. They are adaptable and responsive. They continue to improve the functionality. The organizational level of membership allows for high level activities. The charting notes, programs, billing, superbills and document sharing all streamline my time and energy in my practice.

Some people find it less user friendly. It can glitch from time to time.

Leslie W.

Excellent

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Healthie has made it easy for me to stay organized and HIPAA-compliant.

I love that Healthie is a "one stop shop" for everything I need (charting, scheduling, document storage, faxing, etc.). The customer service representatives are knowledgeable, polite, and quick to respond.

It was a little tricky to navigate at first. I also notice that I don't have a "back" button when I'm in a client's profile, and end up having to start over with what I'm looking for. Although this may have recently been improved.

Sherian M.
Natuopathic Doctor in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best all in one software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with HEALTHIE has been wonderful. I would like a little better support when needing to ask questions but they do eventually get back to you.
I would also like to see an automatic review section so that clients can do a review once their appt is over.

The scheduling, charting, billing all in one is the perfect combo.

I would like to see the Care Plan feature be a bit more friendly for alternative health users.

Sarah R.

Awesome EHR

Kommentare: It is a wonderful system

The system is super user friendly. It is a quick and easy format to communicate with patients.

Nothing it was a really great system. No complaints

Catalina G.
Physician in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Healthie benefits

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ease of use, communicate easily with patients, monitor progress, integration with Fullscript and Fitbit

Chatting with patients I liked the most with this system

No option to send e-prescriptions is a problem

Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Functional Nutritionist in USA

Run Away

Kommentare: I'm glad other practitioners have had great experience with this platform, but my advice is to look elsewhere for a reliable EMR. I now use PracticeBetter which is excellent...and less expensive to boot. I haven't had one single issue since I implemented, nor have my clients. Run away. Fast.

I liked the user interface. It was clean and pretty easy to navigate.

I don't even know where to begin there are so many things wrong with this platform. In my knowledgable opinion (I'm a superuser and beta tester in both iOS and Windows operating systems) this application is not even beta level. First of all, none of the forms I created worked correctly as either intake or charting forms. Some of the information my clients entered didn't save or was auto-filled and saved in the wrong places on the form. I ended up re-entering my clients' data in the intake forms myself. BIG time waster! The same for charting. I lost an entire counseling session's (that's 2 hours!) charting notes, as well as the info entered by the client. Just gone, unrecoverable. That of course, is when my clients could actually access the forms in their portal, which most of them could not. Customer service was horrible. I can wait 10-30 minutes for a response to critical problems, but not 3 days, and most of the time I was given canned responses to my questions and obstacles that were anything but helpful and certainly did not resolve anything. The Telehealth platform was also unpredictable. I could initiate video calls but clients could not join the call. Clients were unable to sign in to their portals. Just today, despite my having cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, one of my clients received a session confirmation email from Healthie! This platform cost me valuable time and money and, most importantly, credibility with my clients.

April N.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Streamlined functionality in a clean, easy-to-navigate platform.

Kommentare: A charting and scheduling tool in one, plus patient management & companion app. Clean, easy-to-navigate platform. Healthie also offers useful customer support and business resources to their subscribers.

Healthie is intuitive! Especially when running your own company, you don't have time to spend 20 hours learning to navigate a platform. Healthie has clear navigation, buttons, and tools, both on the provider side as well as the client/customer side and interface. In addition, Healthie's customer support and provider support is second to none. Healthie offers webinars, bootcamps, and useful blog posts as well as guides and manuals free to their subscribers. They really care about helping dietetic entrepreneurs succeed in their businesses by improving their marketing, outreach, and efficiency. Their customer support team is also easily accessible both electronically by email or chat, and by phone. Their responses are prompt and thorough. Healthie has been a very smart investment for my growing business, and I would recommend it to any of my colleagues.

I would recommend any provider test the telehealth functionality on their personal devices prior to any first meeting with a real client, to ensure they are comfortable with the platform, journal entries, how to chart, and ways to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. As with any new technology, there may be personal learning curves to overcome, until you are comfortable with the telehealth platform. That being said, with any issues that have arisen in my experience with the platform, Healthie's support team has been very prompt and accessible, and were able to resolve the issue quickly and effectively with minimal impact on productivity.

Chelsea H.
Gut Health Coach in USA

One Stop Shop for all my Solo-Preneur Needs

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is my number one most important investment in regards to the daily functioning of my business. This online space is essentially my office while working from home!

The constumer support is by far #1 reason why I love Healthie. They are always there with quick answers to questions and from my experience, are quick on the draw to fix bugs and make new updates! The second most important reason why I love Healthie is that it covers all of the needs of my coaching business from payments and programs to scheduling and document signing.

I am dying for Programs to be updated. The clients needs to be able to see a spine of the whole program. There needs to be more flexibility in editing modules. Modules should be listed as "Module 1" rather than "Day 1" as it is confusing for the client. I would also love for the app to be more comprehensive and programs be available on the app. It would also be great to be able to integrate email marketing into this system.

Cara C.
Nurse Health Coach and Personal Trainer. in USA

The big picture

I found the getHealthie app pieced together the big picture of my practice for me and allows me to manage all aspects of my business at a level I could not before. The ability to embed Healthie into my website in various ways took the need of a web designer out of the picture and I was able to build the website myself. The ability to work on documents together within the Healthie platform is a big time saver and what a help it is to open the client data base and have the clients entire picture there to access in one place. With Healthie, I can manage my clients pretty much with my phone throughout the day. It continues to become a better app every month and i am excited for the integration of retail sales next month. I am hooked!

I am anxiously waiting for the integration of retail sales. I would love a library of training and exercise videos to pull from.

Cathy H.
RDN and Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Pretty good all-in-one platform that has made my job so much easier!

Kommentare: To be honest, I used to have a few complaints from clients a few years back when things were more glitchy and they were just starting out. But since then, they have made vast improvement, so I hardly hear things like this any more. It's been great growing my practice with Healthie - What they say is true - You really do increase your income with them (if you work hard and use their great all-in-one features). I'm really excited to see what else they have in store for my clients and myself.

I like how it is streamlined to help a nutrition professional "keep everything all together" from billing to faxing to chart noting to even scheduling a birthday graphic for a client! There are so many other features like the app, which you can even modify for those with eating disorders - a huge help! I also like that while no one is perfect, Healthie customer service is always open to more improvements. I've even seen ones I have asked for put into place.

There are a few glitchy things still happening, but I'm confident that they will rectify these before long.

Niki R.
Nutritionist in USA

Healthie Fan

Kommentare: So far, it's been excellent and I know that I can do so much more. I've just started learning more about care plans and I'm looking forward to incorporating that into my practice.

The product is easy to use and customer support is excellent. I'm sure that I'm only skimming the surface in terms of functionality, but the more I learn, the more I appreciate the software and the ways I can use it to make my job easier.

I'd like to see a macro/micronutrient tracker/calculator incorporated into the software. I'm a fan of photo food journaling but gathering more detailed information from a food tracking application like Cronometer or My Fitness Pal is very helpful. It would be nice not to have to jump from application to application but that might be asking too much.

Founder and CEO in Spanien
Quelle: GetApp

Gets expensive quickly

Kommentare: I'm not thrilled with Healthie, especially with this new charge. My employees like Healthie, and it makes their job easier - although it makes my job harder as admin.

I like that Healthie has a lot of automation features and makes client management easier.

If you're a growing business, Healthie gets expensive quickly. I just added our third practitioner, which was a surprise that it would add $50/month ($600 year) and we're now up to $200/month ($2400 year). For a small business with independent contractors, that's a lot of money and I don't feel like what Healthie provides is worth it. The calendar is not intuitive, admin settings are not all-inclusive, and we still have so many questions. Some of our questions have been answered by 1:1 calls with our account managers, and some have been through the help desk, but neither option are very adept at explaining solutions in a thorough way to someone just learning the system. One issue that I was told was a special option that could be done through the help desk took 7 emails from me to get it set up and now it looks terrible - not at all how it was described to me. It's frustrating.

Liz B.

Private Practice RD

5 letztes Jahr

It’s relatively easy to use. It meets the needs for my operation. In terms of scheduling, taking payments, and submitting insurance claims. I like the support from the blog and the webinar content is relevant.

I run into challenges using it on my iPad Pro through the app and from a search engine. Sometimes I am logged into a session and so is my client but we don’t connect with each other.

Jocelyn H.
Co-Founder in USA

Best Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Absolutely warm, wonderful, responsive, friendly, supportive from day one!

Here's what makes Healthie stand out. They've created a platform that meets nearly every need of a private practice dietitian. They are constantly evolving the product with new and better functionality every month. Most important, their customer support is outstanding. They make it very easy get answers, they handle issues quickly and they look for our input on product improvement. Also like that there is one service and it is not tiered.

I would like some type of nutriton analysis available with the software. But, I don't think I would be willing to pay for it as an upgrade.

Aileen B.
Dietitian in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Managing my business has become so much easier since I signed up for GetHealthie

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Has saved me a lot of time which is important when running a small business.

Everything in one place- charting, billing,client goals, app for meal tracking for clients, etc.

Took a little time to get used to using, but that would be the same for all companies. Staff was so helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The staff always takes improvement suggestions as well and implements changes to update the software periodically.

Nina H.
Private Practice Owner in USA

Great all-in-one platform!

I love that I am able to run my practice when I'm on the go by using the mobile Healthie app. Everything I need to run my business is within this platform (i.e., intake paperwork, charting, billing, messaging, appointment calendar, videoconferencing, etc.). My clients absolutely love the chat and photo food journaling features. They also love that all information entered into the system is secure.

Sometimes the videoconference feature does not work on my desktop (i.e., I cannot hear the client, or vice versa), however, I am able to switch to using my cell phone to complete the session.

Ali B.
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great all in one!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been great. When we started on 2017 it was fairly new and I've watched it grow and get better and better. They listen to your requests and try to implement then as soon as possible.

I like that everything is in one program. We had 5 different programs just to schedule an appointment.

I can't think of anything. I send a request off things I'd like to see and they jump on it and make it better!

Amy H.
Owner, Integrative Nutritionist in USA

Life & Business Changer!

Easy to navigate for practitioners and patients. I love how you can customize forms and give patients access to different levels of support/care. My newest favorite thing about Get Healthie is that my monthly follow up charting automatically pulls over my notes from the last appointment so I can see what we talked about without having to swap between screens.

The ONLY minor dislike I have is that it must be a data heavy program because it can run very slow from time to time. The most recent update did increase the speed a bit though!

Loni M.
Account Executive in USA

Healthie Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience with Healthie is that it is a very user friendly platform and I am comfortable using it with clients knowing that they are going to understand and benefit from the platform too.

I like that this software is easy to use and easy to explain to clients how to use the different functions and navigating the platform.

I don't think there is anything that I currently like least about the platform, it is a huge improvement from the previous platform that I was using.

Val E.
RD, owner in USA

Great company working hard to create the go-to platform for RDs

I enjoy the variety of features offered in a single program: client charting, billing, scheduling, reporting, telehealth, client app, e-fax

UI is inconsistent and not always user-friendly. Product is expensive, especially for a new RD or one who is switching from another service.

Sierra L.
Online Nutrition Coach in USA

Customer Support

The software itself is great, it has all the features I was looking for as a startup business. Mostly I’m impressed with the customer support team. I had to switch platforms due to income, but when I switched I lost all of my clients progress notes. I reached out to the support team and within a week they were able to download all of my forms and progress notes and get them to me. I also reached out for numerous other things which they were exceptionally speedy with helping out. An amazing team and an amazing platform. When I have a larger clientele I will be switching back to this platform.

The only thing I would like from this product is to add a food database for clients to track with.