Streamlined functionality in a clean, easy-to-navigate platform.

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
April N.
Registered Dietitian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A charting and scheduling tool in one, plus patient management & companion app. Clean, easy-to-navigate platform. Healthie also offers useful customer support and business resources to their subscribers.

Vorteile: Healthie is intuitive! Especially when running your own company, you don't have time to spend 20 hours learning to navigate a platform. Healthie has clear navigation, buttons, and tools, both on the provider side as well as the client/customer side and interface. In addition, Healthie's customer support and provider support is second to none. Healthie offers webinars, bootcamps, and useful blog posts as well as guides and manuals free to their subscribers. They really care about helping dietetic entrepreneurs succeed in their businesses by improving their marketing, outreach, and efficiency. Their customer support team is also easily accessible both electronically by email or chat, and by phone. Their responses are prompt and thorough. Healthie has been a very smart investment for my growing business, and I would recommend it to any of my colleagues.

Nachteile: I would recommend any provider test the telehealth functionality on their personal devices prior to any first meeting with a real client, to ensure they are comfortable with the platform, journal entries, how to chart, and ways to troubleshoot any issues that may arise. As with any new technology, there may be personal learning curves to overcome, until you are comfortable with the telehealth platform. That being said, with any issues that have arisen in my experience with the platform, Healthie's support team has been very prompt and accessible, and were able to resolve the issue quickly and effectively with minimal impact on productivity.

Fantastic! Made starting my own practice easy!

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Principal Consultant

Kommentare: It was quick and easy to use.

Vorteile: There are so many things that I like about this software. I'll start with the photo food logging as it's key to getting results with my clients. To be able to see what my clients are eating and drinking and provide feedback directly is awesome. I also really like all the practice management features like scheduling, charting and billing. Really makes managing my own practice possible. And lastly I'm very impressed with the support. Whenever I have a question, the support team is ready and available and you can tell that everyone is very dedicated to the software.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about the software is the goals feature. Key to nutrition counseling and behavior modification is setting goals. I find this feature to not be very client friendly. I would like my clients to easily be able to see their goals on the phone app but it's difficult. I would also like to be able to archive goals and keep only current goals active. Because the software doesn't allow this, the goals build up with ongoing clients and it's confusing for the client to know which ones they're currently working on.

Run Away

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Leslie S.
Functional Nutritionist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm glad other practitioners have had great experience with this platform, but my advice is to look elsewhere for a reliable EMR. I now use PracticeBetter which is excellent...and less expensive to boot. I haven't had one single issue since I implemented, nor have my clients. Run away. Fast.

Vorteile: I liked the user interface. It was clean and pretty easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I don't even know where to begin there are so many things wrong with this platform. In my knowledgable opinion (I'm a superuser and beta tester in both iOS and Windows operating systems) this application is not even beta level. First of all, none of the forms I created worked correctly as either intake or charting forms. Some of the information my clients entered didn't save or was auto-filled and saved in the wrong places on the form. I ended up re-entering my clients' data in the intake forms myself. BIG time waster! The same for charting. I lost an entire counseling session's (that's 2 hours!) charting notes, as well as the info entered by the client. Just gone, unrecoverable. That of course, is when my clients could actually access the forms in their portal, which most of them could not. Customer service was horrible. I can wait 10-30 minutes for a response to critical problems, but not 3 days, and most of the time I was given canned responses to my questions and obstacles that were anything but helpful and certainly did not resolve anything. The Telehealth platform was also unpredictable. I could initiate video calls but clients could not join the call. Clients were unable to sign in to their portals. Just today, despite my having cancelled my subscription 3 weeks ago, one of my clients received a session confirmation email from Healthie! This platform cost me valuable time and money and, most importantly, credibility with my clients.

Life & Business Changer!

Amy H.
Owner, Integrative Nutritionist

Vorteile: Easy to navigate for practitioners and patients. I love how you can customize forms and give patients access to different levels of support/care. My newest favorite thing about Get Healthie is that my monthly follow up charting automatically pulls over my notes from the last appointment so I can see what we talked about without having to swap between screens.

Nachteile: The ONLY minor dislike I have is that it must be a data heavy program because it can run very slow from time to time. The most recent update did increase the speed a bit though!

Great company working hard to create the go-to platform for RDs

Val E.
RD, owner

Vorteile: I enjoy the variety of features offered in a single program: client charting, billing, scheduling, reporting, telehealth, client app, e-fax

Nachteile: UI is inconsistent and not always user-friendly.
Product is expensive, especially for a new RD or one who is switching from another service.

Great concept terrible execution

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Caitlin P.
Chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Lots of promises with very little follow through and not nearly a complete working product. Horrendous Android experience. Terrible customer support. My patients can book online which is convenient, but I've never experienced a software product that feel so far short of its developer's claims. My only recourse now is to write as many bad reviews online about the company until they fix the problems that I'm paying for.

Vorteile: Integration of scheduling online for patients.

Nachteile: Poor English throughout the app. Terrible Android support. Poor general support (submit ticket, long waits for responses, little to no actual support is given besides that they are "working on it"). My healthcare provider schedule shows a daily view from 2am to midnight even though I only see patients during normal hours. This makes viewing your daily schedule an absolute mess, especially when booked solid. Confusing credit based scheduling.

Takes time getting used to but overall happy with the features.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Sandy C.
Private Practice Dietitian, Nutrition Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Needed one Platform for all the things that are involved in patient care- CRM, scheduling, payments, billing insurance and messaging! Bravo!!

Vorteile: Keeping client info, apts, charting and billing in one platform! I was using multiple platforms. Still have fax in another one because I don't want to change fax numbers.

Nachteile: Clients complain of many glitches - clumsiness in their end. It would be great to have a "Reminder Feature" so that we as RDs know when to check in with patients or other stuff between appointments. Also would be awesome to have EMail Marketing capabilities. I still use Mailchimp for my newsletters.

The ideal software to maintain your health.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Loren S.
blogger
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has allowed me to keep in touch with my nutritionist, it is an ideal software for our communication.

Vorteile: It can be used easily and intuitively, you don't need to be an expert, and you can use it from the phone comfortably, it has excellent tools and offers webinars and blog posts that are really useful to their subscribers, it allows the ideal communication between the nutritionist and his patient.
Their customer support is is friendly and attentive.

Nachteile: The software is a bit heavy and sometimes has some errors that don't allow you to carry out the actions properly. It's expensive.

EXCELLENT, easy, productive

Bewertet am 30.11.2017
Jenna W.
Owner, Registered Dietitian

Vorteile: The ability to do everything I need to run a successful business in one platform is AMAZING. I was scared to start my own private practice because I didnt know how I was going to be able to do billing, paperwork, and organize myself, and set myself apart from other RDs - Healthie helps me do all of that and more!!!

Nachteile: The app is a little buggy sometimes, it quits and can be hard to respond in at times. The messages piece can be very slow. But the website portal has not let me down it is easy to manage and my clients really enjoy posting and utilizing it's features!

Healthie has been extremely easy to use, is visually appealing, and has every feature I need.

Janice I.
Health Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Complete safe support of my client needs. Safe repository for client information and records. No worries about HIPAA compliance. Performance was quick and reliable. There was an upgrade in features, which made the calendar different to use from before, but one question to tech support solved that issue quickly.

Vorteile: Healthie has been completely reliable, and is intuitive to use. It's organized well, and navigation is easy to pick up. Progression through its features is easy to grasp.

Wonderful for telehealth!

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Jared H.
Research Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -Easy to use
-Great video chats
-Great text-based chats
-Perfect for talking to a doctor, without going in to see a doctor!

Nachteile: -Really, nothing to complain about, it made visiting my nutritionist so much easier!

Great platform that keeps me organized.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

Kommentare: Benefits of making sure my online practice is HIPPA compliant.

Vorteile: My favorite part is having all my notes in order and easy to find. I also love that it gives my clients the option to log food, physical activity, etc.

Nachteile: My business is not full-time and is done more for fun. I wish there was an price option based off number of clients.

Overall positive experience with Healthie. It has a few key features that make my job easier.

Bewertet am 3.12.2017
Kelly S.
Nutrition and Wellness Consultant

Vorteile: I like the ability to create forms and intake flows for my patients. It is also very helpful to be able to separate new and existing patients, send different handouts, recipes, forms to complete, etc.

Nachteile: That it does not have a way for my patients to track macros (such as MyFitness Pal) within the interface.

Very great!

Carlyn R.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use for both me and my clients. I like that they can use the app to track their food, goals and contact with me.

Nachteile: I wish they had a diet evaluation software that I could use to analyze patients diets. Then healthie would really be full service for dietitians

I really love the customer support. I have often had trouble with both the application and platform

Dezi A.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it is HIPAA compliant, allows features to talk with your clients via app, the billing feature is great, and I enjoy the customer service.

Nachteile: I think the phone application has a lot of bugs and could be much better; e.g. billing, picture edits to allow for feedback on portions (for example), it seems to crash often with my clients, as well as not offering a whole lot of social networking connection; e.g. having a Healthie RD profile and easy link to promote on IG, twitter or others. I have also had a lot of trouble with the scheduling feature; it's often that it doesn't work or sets up appointment slots that I did not want (initial consult when I need a follow up) even after following the directions.

My experience was very pleasant and the staff is always willing to assist.

Jasmine W.
Dietitian
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The software is very client/patient friendly and includes all age groups. I love that the staff has no problem helping you with any tutorials and keeping you informed of any updates.

Nachteile: Software can be difficult if you are not tech savory but Healthie helps guide you through the steps.

Great experience excellent customer service

Shantea J.

Kommentare: Insurance Billing and nutrition monitoring for clients

Vorteile: I really like Healthie I love that this company really cares about their customers and their experience

Nachteile: I initially didn't like the older software but it was easy to use. However the software has been updated no complaints

Great on admin side, could greatly benefit from a better user experience for clients.

Ariel W.
Registered Dietitian

Vorteile: Everything is all in one place. Billing, scheduling, telehealth video calls, easy links to your websites, etc.

Nachteile: I wish my clients could check off their weekly goals as they achieved them. That would make a HUGE difference in engagement with them.

Your management software good enough and great. Healthie has everything you need to manage your busi

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Inspector de Seguridad Industrial

Kommentare: improvements in my business

Vorteile: It is easy to use, you connect easily with your information, establish your availability and types of appointment, send automatic reminders by email and text appointment, gives you a number of functions that provides a pleasant environment for your customers, no doubt great tool.

Nachteile: I think I can not make a comment against because I have provided everything I look for more however The cost of the product is a little high, like mobile applications have many flaws.

I'm not real computer saavy, so anything new sort of freaks me out until I get it.

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Karol S.
Health Coach

Vorteile: I love communicating with patients back and forth, but I really need more training or time to learn it on my own. Work gets busy and it's hard to find time to fit it in. I'm only using the chat for the most part.

Nachteile: I just don't think I'm utilizing this like I should. I honestly don't need all the parts to this, because I'm in a practice and not on my own. But I would like to visit with someone again since I'm finding out now more of why I want this and my questions make more sense now.

I have had great experience with the staff at getHelthie. They are readily available.

Bernice H.
Holistic Nutrition Consultant

Kommentare: It's easy for me to offer this to my clients and easy for them to use.

Vorteile: It is fairly easy to use for the client and for myself. Easy to plug in information. Set up to be ready to go. Better than something I could have created myself. I really like that the clients can input their own credit card numbers with out going though me.

Nachteile: There are some glitches that are being worked out. I would like to have a part that analyzes the clients food intake values.

Healthie has helped me tremendously with the streamlining my back office!

Peggy P.
President and Owner

Kommentare: Saves time and keeps me organized! I like having one place to go for all of my needs.

Vorteile: It saves me time on administrative tasks and makes billing very easy. I like the programs intuitive nature and ease of use. It's also attractive to customers due to the colors, graphics and design used throughout the website.

Nachteile: Requires time to set up existing patients in the program. Not all my eating disordered patients want to use the journaling interface.

I have not started charting on a regular basis. I am sure that once I get over the paperless way I w

Rukhsana S.
Owner/ RDN., CDE

Vorteile: Love your staff and their patience with me. The format can be adapted to my needs which is helpful to customize my practice which helps me to communicate my philosophy.
I am hoping spend more time ti increase my comfort level and use the system very effectively

Nachteile: The cons are more my hesitancy in going full force with EHR. Being a paper "charter" for so many years, switching my mindset will require a shift in my thinking.

I think the platform is one of the easiest I have come across. Cust. Serv. is superb!

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Laura M.
Certified Health Coach (also an FNP)
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far, it is helping me look and feel more professional with my company. I believe it will help leverage my company especially when my website goes live. I will be curious when I add in the group coaching call to the platform. I need to figure out how to get my current clients on board to see how easy it is to share information with me.

Vorteile: It's easy, user friendly and straight forward. I have been through 3 EMR platforms at my last clinic and they only seem to get worse for efficiency.

Private Practice Registered Dietitian

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Mikka K.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist

Vorteile: I love the customization abilities. The ability to make your own intake forms and charting forms is a great function. I also really like that the HIPAA form was prepared for us.

Nachteile: I don't like that when you bill a person it shows up on their bank statement as Healthie. I wish I could customize it to say my practice name. I'd also really like to post the client packages to my website without the prices showing up.