An all in one

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Andrés e. B.
Analista sénior

Kommentare: The results, in general, have been very good. Obviously, you have to understand that it is a tool and not a magic wand. Working in environments like this is quite dynamic and we must always keep our eyes open to see the changes and results of what we do.

Vorteile: In my case, it has been useful during the development and accompaniment of a project in which I participate. I must emphasize that you have a free trial of 3 days, which allows you to explore your options and see if it really meets the needs of the consumer. I think that's great. For what I use it and I can recommend it is for the development of communications and marketing campaigns. It allows us to work through calendars to produce the contents, program them and forget about that task, which can sometimes be annoying. In addition, it is not necessary to download anything. It's a service hosted in the cloud, I think that makes it quite attractive and adapts to the new standards. Regarding its characteristics, there are several interesting options. Of course ... success will depend on how we use it. A strategy is key. I will mention some of them: analytical, key functionality to measure and improve or reorient our campaign. Unlimited account management, if you are a content manager you will like this a lot. Automation of the likes, I think you have to be careful with that. However, it can be very useful. Automatic direct messages, this option is one that I like the most. I think that well-oriented can give value to our interactions with the public of the account.

Nachteile: Its misuse could be bad for the account. The automation of everything without strategy or objective is a bad idea. On the other hand, it is a paid service. However, I think it's worth trying.

Follower for Follower Strategy works well in my use case

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Jake C.
eCommerce Analyst/Product Coordinator
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's free, so it's pretty much all profit :) no limits is a great feature. really helps w/ marketing, and being more productive with your time dedicated to it.

Vorteile: This service allows you to speed up your social media marketing tactics/allows for greater efficiency, and you can't complain about that. Anything to save time or increase productivity is welcome. This software takes care of routine tasks so you can spend more time focusing on things like decision making.

Nachteile: People mention a large amount of data it's consuming, but that's not an issue for me. The web application is just a little bit lacking like not being able to see history. Instagram's own web application isn't that great anyway so it's understandable.

In the know!

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Teresa B.
Detox/Phase II Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been nothing but positive !!!

Vorteile: What I liked most about is you can follow people and see what is going on with them in that exact moment. You can follow anyone that uses Instagram! The automation is amazing.

Nachteile: What I liked lease is nothing. Everything about this software is on point ! It works great and I have had no issues.

Instagram is an amazing app i have seen.it's a one of best app or a social media to share photos

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Chintha J.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Instagram is an best social media we can use to share live video and photos with followers. here have camera icon on top left hand corner we can use it to take just pictures and then post with some effects. in Instagram we can direct messages with close once and it have amazing video chatting. we can post live status and live post there..we can post attractive photos to Instagram with cheer captions. when we messaging with someone directly we can just take photos to send and we can find stickers and GIF what we want to sent and also emojis. anyhow insta is an great one to connect with followers.

Vorteile: Normally we called it "insta" It's the one of best social media to share photos and videos and also it could be connected with your Facebook account as your wish. we can explore more things using insta Things as "IGTV , latest and popular styles shops, amazing beauty tips, musics,travelling and then if you love the nature you can explore the things what you want to do to protect the environment and animals. and here also include "TV & MOVIES" it's the best thing here you can follow. by using insta we can follow the people who you want. and then one of best thing i wanna telling here it keep our privacy completely. in here when we going to share photo or a live video captions are coming auto what we want to write. thus we can messege diectly with our friends and can take video calls with them by using insta.soooo use it, and get a wonderful experience about instagram.

Nachteile: In here anyone can see your profile if you forget to make it privet. and anyone can follow your profile and also see your profile photo directly.

Your typical Instagram automation tool

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Partner

Vorteile: This tool allows you to automate the most basic functions on Instagram (likes, comments, follow/unfollow), by setting up a bot functionality that does the work for you.

Nachteile: Instagram doesn't like when companies use automated bot software, so I caution anyone from using this software for that reason. It works well, but Instagram has been cracking down on the use of bots by limiting visibility in their algorithms, so it may not be worth the risk.

Another great program for automation

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Image Reviewer
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to set posts to publish without having to manually do it.

Vorteile: I used this while running my company's social media accounts. It's so nice to be able to set posts to publish in advance so you don't have to do it multiple times a day.

Nachteile: It does have as many features as I would have liked. I ended up switching to another program that was able to integrate more.

Excellent tool that facilitates the capture of potential followers, easy administration and automati

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Enderson A.
Software Web Developer
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increase your followers with this tool, ideal for your business or personal

Vorteile: It is ideal to increase your followers, your business or staff alone by certain configurations you can get the desired results all this is where you want to get, with this tool you save 100% of the time by automating

Nachteile: It is usually difficult to configure, but if you want to get a maximum of the software it is necessary to make it possible to customize the privacy settings to get more followers that encompass our interests

A way to improve the social media experience

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Carolina R.
Diseñador

Vorteile: Is a very useful tool for small businesses or personal accounts that want to gain more popularity, allows you to get more out of your accounts and improve your experience, offers features such as scheduling the moments in which you want to post your photos or automatic answers. It is easy to use and it helps you increase your popularity and the number of followers besides having a price that goes according to the features that it offers

A Reliable Product

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Kennedy K.
Accountant
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a fantastic tool. It saves time that could be used in posting instagram posts.

Vorteile: It is easy to download and to use this software. I have trusted this software in my business Instagram account to look for more followers and posts engagement. It automatically schedules posts. It is a great product for digital marketing purposes.

Nachteile: The support team are not available 24/7. They should change on this.

Instagram Auto Poster

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Chelsea S.
Creative Director
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've been using this for a few months and have really loved it. Looking forward to the future!

Vorteile: I love that I have total control over the posts that go on my page and I design everything. It's so much easier for me to spend a few hours scheduling for the week instead of posting things daily!

Nachteile: So far I've loved everything about this software. It's simple and effective- perfect!

This application helps me to promote products and services of work in photos and videos quickly and

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
David F.
jefe de logistica Thales Group / ingeniero en mantenimiento mecanico

Kommentare: One of the best things is free, has a good image editor, there is no limit to upload photos and videos you can send messages and private publications, in general it is an excellent option for advertising, services and sales. upload as many as you want, work with #hashtag which allows more users to follow you and see what you publish, which helps you promote your service, if it is the case, your posts can be shared on facebook

Vorteile: The best thing about instagram is that it is a social network used by millions of users that through a liking or sharing and commenting can get the information to any part of the world, they have different filters, gif sounds that you can place to your publication

Nachteile: What I do not like is that since they are photos and videos you have to have a lot of data and megabytes since it consumes a lot of data, there are many fake users or spam, to everything that you like, other users will be able to see it, the application from the web does not allow you to do or see many things, like upload photos, view history

excellent stories photos comments is very popular is very addicted

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Mirley B.
TSU CONTADURIA

Kommentare: MORE INFORMED INTERACT WITH ANYONE SEE CURRENT STORIES AND KNOW EVERYTHING A LITTLE

Vorteile: you can interact with artists with friendships families from any country helps you to know to inform you distracts you helps you increase self-esteem when many people like your photos comments and criticism relaxes anyone

Nachteile: people with very destructive criticism when they do not like something sometimes there are publications that are obscene has a lot of information and does not protect the user there are very insolent hurtful and bad people who misuse this network

It's easy to use. Also one shares the best moments of his life with his followers

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Valeria L.
Cursing student
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have the possibility to share unforgettable experiences with my loved ones

Vorteile: It is easy to use, it is very interactive. It has a new format where you can mount videos of more than 10 minutes called IGTV. You also share great moments captured in photos and videos through publications or stories.

Nachteile: Uploading the videos sometimes takes a while, and advertising takes up a lot of space between the posts of the users that one follows. In addition, it spends a lot of data and takes up a lot of space in the phone's memory.

Social connection

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Emma Z.
Customer service officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Interesting way of sending out and collecting information of holiday destinations, food recipes and DIY home and business ideas. Great photo editing option before you post pictures and you can upload as many photos and videos as you desire

Vorteile: The software has million users and hence great to advertise and also get ideas and information in need to and from different parts of the world

Nachteile: You can't upload pictures or videos.
The pictures and videos need lots of data to open.

Best Software For Influencers!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Casandra B.
Technician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've gained thousands of followers and fans for my make-up page.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. I've gained so much traffic from followers. Other methods I used before weren't working but this seems to work the best. Now I have thousands of followers and I gain them at a fast rate.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. It's really the best product for anybody looking to boost their Instagram following.

Easy to perform various tasks on same time

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Software Developer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped to grow my business at world wide level as my post sharing across with many people.

Vorteile: Auto like feature is great as we can not like groups photos manually, so it saves a lot of time. Engage with More People is very easy. Gain number of followers is easy.

Nachteile: Some time we get connected with spam users it means we have to remove that type of user manually, so this situation it increase the work load.

Suitable tool to engage your account with high targeted users.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
David C.
Customer Service Team Lead
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy interaction tool with useful tools to handle your account with easy effort.

Vorteile: I really like how easy you can grow your account saving a lot of time and money at the same time. It really allows my business to stay competitive with a little effort. I would really recommend this instead of having someone else handling your business account.

Nachteile: It will be of great help if it would have a more easy to follow option and a better way to filter your searches. Also improvement on aesthetics will be great to make the ride funnier.

Awesome app

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Aram Z.
Account Manager
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You can communicate with your friends, colleagues, etc

Vorteile: I enjoy every minute in instagram, I can easily be informed about everything new.

Nachteile: I like everything , design , easy to use , to communicate, etc.

Easy to connect with unkown people

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Software Developer
Outsourcing/Offshoring

Kommentare: Increasing number of subscribers for my business.

Vorteile: It allow to add unkown friends automatically and get added followers every hour without any manuall click. Easy to share and like vedios as it provide auto like feature.

Nachteile: Hard to find real time activity as user interface is very low. We have check all followeres list manually in case we get anonymous comments.

This was used to help increase social media followers on instagram.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Caterina A.
Assistant Manager

Kommentare: Increased followers=more yoga class attendance=more business

Vorteile: I liked the ease of use and the consistency with the automation. It was a useful tool in increasing followers and helping manage and track the use of our yoga-Instagram. It can be hard to consistently post, and this helps tremendously to stay on top of the social media game.

Nachteile: I did not appreciate the minor bugs and glitches that came with the software. I believe it is a newer application and will most likely change in the future.

Good UI and reliable support

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Support is really reliable and the UI is simple and easy to use.

Nachteile: Wish it handled video posts a little better but it has been getting better.

Very cool feature for capturing images and archiving

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: The ability to look at trends of what people are viewing, how often, where they are located, and their age and other demographics.

Vorteile: I love telling stories through pictures and keeping them for historical purposes and this IG feature is amazing. I am into aesthetics and beautiful, captured photos.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is hard to keep my profile private, whrn tagged people often have a way if seeing my page and information. There is also lots of inappropriate photos and profiles who ask to add me.

IG Automation

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Mohazam ali A.
Student
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is in the beginning stages will need more improvement for more use

Vorteile: Flexebility

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Yleana C.
Operador de logística
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Be in love with software, the ease that is in the cloud is impregnating, the statistics and the pressure to achieve social media objectives is excellent

Vorteile: It is an excellent tool for post publication in instagram, for statistical analysis according to each objective, gives an intelligent orientation in the search of clients and allows to automate the answers, DM. It is a reliable software

Nachteile: I do not like that the trial period is very short, only 3 days to know the available tools

We've gained more followers with the help of this software.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Samara E.
Customer Service Supervisor

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and it can be done almost by anybody. I will fully recommended and it's worth the price.

Nachteile: Sometimes privacy is an issue, but if you want to gain more followers this will help you a lot. Try it.