Über Hopper HQ

Hopper HQ ist das automatisierte Planungs- und Terminplanungstool für Instagram. Es ermöglicht Marken, Posts bereits im Voraus zu erstellen und zu planen.

Erfahre mehr über Hopper HQ

The software is incredibly easy to use. I have shown it to many people and they say the same thing.

This has nothing to do with the software but I forget to use it.

Bewertungen zu Hopper HQ

Hopper HQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hopper HQ bereits verwendet?

Sharri
Sharri
MArketing Director in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hopper HQ

In our busy lives we do not always get to post to company social media platforms, luckily with Hopper HQ ensuring there are regular posts is easy and can be scheduled months in advance to ensure there is always something happening. The ease of use is amazing and it Hopper HQ is the most cost effective. Posts are always on time and customer service when things go wrong is amazing

I wish there was a way to schedule "Story" posts

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Sharri, its amazing to hear your positive feedback, thanks so much for sharing. We hear you on Story scheduling and its certainly on the roadmap. We're looking forward to getting you access to a whole host of exciting updates happening in the next few weeks and months. Stay Social :-D Mike

Katie
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hopper HQ Review

Kommentare: It has solved our problem of posting every day when our schedule gets crazy.

If you need to be in front of your clients on multiple platforms, look no further. Hopper HQ will save you time and money. Schedule your posts and don't look back! The staff and help center are amazing with any questions you might have. We use it for IG, FB, Linkedin and Twitter.

They keep adding new features all the time. If you need something for a specific platform they will do their best to help you out.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Katie, Thanks for your review and great to hear the positive feedback :-D The team are always on hand if we can ever help or make Hopper HQ more valuable for you. Thanks, Mike

Cara
Cara
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Service

Kommentare: Disappointing and frustrating.

When it actually works it does what it's meant to do.

It's constantly disconnecting. There is no point in scheduling posts if you have to go check that your scheduling tool is working every day. After months of frustration, we asked them to shut down our account literally on the day the payment was being withdrawn. They both refused to refund that payment and to shut down our account when we asked. They said we had to pay for another month of not using their unreliable products per their policies.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Cara, I'm very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience, its certainly not what we set out to do. I can see from our chat logs that you did have some connectivity issues however we were unable to debug these as the accounts were removed. With regards to payment you of course have the option to downgrade or cancel your subscription at anytime online. However I can see that you were in fact refunded the payment when you requested (and before this review). Please do get in touch with support if there is anything we can support you with further.

Elliot
Founder / Owner in Singapur
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally

Kommentare: Easy, efficient, professional. As the owner of my company, social media is usually the part of my job that needs to come from me but i like doing the least as I need to put hours aside to organise. With Hopper, its a joy to use, plan and schedule.

We've been playing around with a number of different platforms to manage our social media and we've finally found one that does it all... even down to informing us on the popularity of our # choices. Its easy to use and the image editor is a god send. We have lots of glossy, magazine ready photos from our project but they sometime need a tweak here and there for the different social media channels so the editor is perfect.

I am still relatively new to the software so I am yet to find anything I really dislike.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Elliot, thanks for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you've found a perfect fit with Hopper HQ. We've found seeing the hashtag popularity has been a huge boost for increasing engagement so pleased to hear its be valuable for you as well.

Eric
3D Animator/cartoonist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Hopper HQ Does the Job

Kommentare: Making people aware of my art and other services.

I like the straight-forward UI and clean, uncomplicated layout. It's easy to use, too--most tasks are self-explanatory. It does the job for me--I don't really need much more than what it already does, and I'm hoping the ease-of-use will not change in future.

I wish it was possible to add a bit more automation to the app. For example, I publish one drawing per day to my three networks. Currently, I have to front-load the entire task--pick an image, add a caption, set a publication date--over and over and over. It would be easier if I could, say, pick a range of dates, set one upload per day and have it pull the images in alphabetical order from a specific directory. So on day one, it would pull image001.foo, then the next day image002.foo etc.

Carmen
Broadcast Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service for social media managers

Kommentare: Excellent customer service, fast response.

The ability to schedule carrousel posts without the use of a phone! Video scheduling

Not able to see full data on facebook and twitter analytics

Jaclyn

Hopper Makes it Easy

Kommentare: Invaluable benefits in being able to count hashtags, post when I'm not online, plan out posts a week ahead of time, and view Analytics. A must-have business tool for Instagram.

Honestly, at first I was really disappointed. I signed up for the free trial and to see that you can only plan posts and they'll remind you to post them without ACTUALLY posting them was really disappointing. But when I sent a complaint about this, I got a super helpful response right away and they helped me set up Autoposting, which was actually so easy that I feel silly for not figuring it out myself. So yes, from Hopper HQ, you can upload photos to Instagram from your computer (already invaluable) and plan them to post during peak hours when you're unavailable. They also count your hashtags for you. If you're a budding business depending on Instagram, I definitely think this is an extremely important tool.

Honestly, once I got the hang of it, I had no complaints. Everything I could think of to want is there.

Daniel
Designer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Makes Social Media Scheduling a Breeze!

Kommentare: Really easy to get set up and going.

- Easy to use interface. - I can add my team - keeps us all on the same page... or feed! - The calendar view is incredibly helpful. - Being able to preview posts ensures my Instagram feed is on point. - Really fast to connect to social media accounts compared to the competition.

- It would be great if it provided Instagram stories publishing

Victoria
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Platform!

Kommentare: From the first day of setting up, customer service went beyond the call of duty to assist, way past her time to go home for the day.

Very intuitive and easy to create scheduled Instagram posts and the ability to see how your posts look. For instance, you want a color coordinated look, you can easily do that - sit back and rearrange your scheduled posts. Personally, this is the best platform available! Hats off to the developers.

It would be great to have a software platform suggest posts based on your criteria from the images published For now, Hopper HQ is the best!

Rachel
Marketing Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The simplest to use, but most effectivd

Kommentare: I’ve used Hopper for years now. From running 20+ client accounts to now, freelancing with just a handful, it’s the best solution for my time management and overall client account management.

I love the user experience within Hopper. There’s no extra, unnecessary features. It’s streamlined and gives me what I need to see most for my clients- the calendar view and drag and drop grid preview.

The process for validating account connection can be a little clunky, but that’s probably a Facebook/Meta issue.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to have you as part of our community. All the best, Isabel

Steve

Back again!

Kommentare: I like Hopper a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a fantastic attitude and charm, is knowledgeable, and a very good communicator. All this makes using Hopper a joy.

It's easy to set up and use. It communicates clearly about errors in posts, Instagram rules and allows you to make changes without losing work already done. Very Good!

In the early going, the time and date scheduling was a bit clunky, but coming back I have found significant work has been done and the interface is MUCH, MUCH better.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. I'm so pleased you've noticed all of the improvements we've been making to Hopper HQ - it's a pleasure to welcome you back. We're incredibly proud of our support team, so I'm glad they've been able to help you. It's a joy having your aboard and really excited to watch your account grow.

Dan
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Kommentare: Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software: 1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported. 2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

Dallas
Creative/Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Live Without It!

Kommentare: Saving time by actually being able to plan and schedule Instagram Posts and Facebook post from one place. Mainly the Instagram scheduling and posting. I have not found another software or app that does what Hopper HQ can do and is has great UI/UX.

Super user friendly and it actually posts for you at the time you scheduled. I like that you can duplicate posts to different accounts and make appropriate changes quickly and easily. Anyone that asks me what I use to effectively and efficiently schedule my social media posts, I ALWAYS recommend this service.

The one thing now I wish it had was a feature to store frequently used hashtags so you could choose from that list instead of having to type them in each and every time you make a post.

Jackson
CEO & Founder in USA

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Yana
Performance Marketing Executive in UK
Darstellende Künste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for scheduling all things social

Kommentare: We use Hopper HQ to schedule Instagram and Twitter posts.

The reason we decided to use Hopper HQ was the variety of tools and options this software provides when scheduling a post compared to other softwares. Being able to tag people, to write the first comment on Instagram, to tag locations are part of the vital features the software provides. Furthermore, the interface is very user-friendly, super easy to navigate and get used to.

We had a few days during which our scheduled post did not post on Instagram which was quite disappointing. However, customer service fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened and that it was beyond their control.

Allen
President in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great SM scheduling app

Kommentare: It was overall a nice service to schedule pictures posts and reels though frustrating with how it handled video scheduling.

Easy to use and you can schedule a lot of post ahead of time.

Video scheduling with Instagram is not good. Didn't post in many occasions and when it did it wasn't on time. I end up uploading videos manually to Instagram instead. Definitely a con with this service and something that could be improved in the future?

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Allen, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Could you please email support@hopperhq.com to open an investigation in regards to your Instagram video scheduling? You'll be happy to know that Reels are being developed and we hope to have this out shortly. I appreciate your time in advance. Best, Isabel

Caryl
owner in Thailand
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hopper HQ is a tech life saver

Kommentare: My overall experience was excellent.

I liked how I could post from my desktop. It made it possible to plan in advance, the time, date and what I was posting It made it easy for me to write my content. The team from Hopper HQ were fast in responding, extremely helpful and followed up afterwards to check how it was going . Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were fantastic!

There is not much negative to mention. Maybe because they are in a different time zone than Bangkok, Thailand. But I hardly think that is a negative.

Hi Caryl, Thank you so much! We are so glad you love Hopper HQ :) Best, Isabel

Ika
Art Director in Russland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Auto-Posting, Instagram Grids, Analytics

User Interface could be improved both web and app.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Ika! Thanks so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your honest words. In great news, we are releasing a brand new iOS and Android app very soon. I've tagged your account and you'll be the first to know of the new development. Thanks again, Isabel

Erics
Fotografie, Selbstständig

LOVE this product - now if I just had someone to write my posts for me LOL

I like that it posts both Facebook and Instagram

Wish I could post other social sites like LinkedIn

Anne-Louise
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A game changer

Kommentare: Very good. Simple, easy to set up, drama free but above all - it just works!!

Being able to post directly through to instagram has been a real game changer for me. The programme even allows us to set up dates and times that posts will be sent out which takes away a huge amount of stress/organisation to the job. Great product worth every penny. Thanks Hopper!

To be honest, i don't really have anything negative to say about it. The cost? I'd love it if it was free!! 😂😂

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Anne-Louise, Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so pleased to see how happy you are with Hopper HQ and are dedicated to ensure Hopper HQ remains great for you. All the best, Mike

Rosetta
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Instagram Post Scheduling

Tried my hands on hopper for instagram post scheduling. Its a good tool but limited only to instagram but they have good features about reels, stories and most importantly analytics.

Its limited to instagram only. I wish they had other social media scheduling too and the analytics for all the other social media platforms.

letztes Jahr

Hi Rosetta, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hopper HQ. I'm happy to say that we also support Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest. If you wish to find out more about these please email support@hopperhq.com and one of the team will be happy to help you. All the best, Isabel

Sara
Owner Director in Irland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I am so glad I found this tool

Kommentare: Amazing. I have a friend who is starting out in her Marketing journey and I have recommended your product to her. Very user friendly

I am not very tech savy and even I can use this product! So easy to use and you can do so much with it

I would love if you could attach a link to your website on the product you are highlighting

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Sara, Thanks for much for the glowing review! We're really pleased you're off to a flying start with Hopper HQ. Product tagging is on our roadmap. We hope to support this feature for you and our Hopper HQ community soon. :)

dean
Owner in Russland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy to Use, does what it promises

Kommentare: Excellent overall, really happy to finally commit to something that does what it says it will.

Ease of use and effectiveness. Right out of the box you can be posting literally within minutes.

I do a lot of promotion of posts and would like some assistance on how and when to post.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Hi Dean, thanks for your great review. We're so thrilled to see you getting value from Hopper straight away. We're also pleased to be providing more support on the best time for you to post as you requested via our 'Best Time of Post on Instagram' free tool. Thanks again and please do let us know if there is anything we can do to support you. Mike

Roy
Roy
Digital Marketer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great tool to automate your daily social media content

I´ve used many social media management tools and and when I found Hooper HQ it was love at first site. Simple, intuitive tool, great scheduling funtionalities and possibility to apply filters directly without the need of logging in into any of your social media account

I am still missing some features that would be great like possibility of posting stories, being able to reuse your daily hashtags without typing in or adding in social media channels like linkeding.

Charles
retired in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

So Impressed I kept it for myself

Kommentare: Excellent!

I learned about the software while I was communications manager for YWCA Delaware. I have since retired and am still using it for myself.

Unable to establish the grid with my personal accounts.

Antwort von Hopper HQ

Thank you so much for your review, Charles - I'm so pleased to hear you've stuck with us! This is really great feedback and regarding our grid planner feature, we are currently limited by what Facebook allow and do hope that they'll allow us to help personal account holders visually plan their content, in the same way as they do businesses. I look forward to continuing to work with you and you can always get in touch if you need anything along the way! Thanks again Elle