Always fast with their response and easy to work with!

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Anne K.

Kommentare: Peace of mind.

Vorteile: I find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!

Nachteile: I can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.

Hopper Makes it Easy

Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Jaclyn O.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Invaluable benefits in being able to count hashtags, post when I'm not online, plan out posts a week ahead of time, and view Analytics. A must-have business tool for Instagram.

Vorteile: Honestly, at first I was really disappointed. I signed up for the free trial and to see that you can only plan posts and they'll remind you to post them without ACTUALLY posting them was really disappointing. But when I sent a complaint about this, I got a super helpful response right away and they helped me set up Autoposting, which was actually so easy that I feel silly for not figuring it out myself. So yes, from Hopper HQ, you can upload photos to Instagram from your computer (already invaluable) and plan them to post during peak hours when you're unavailable. They also count your hashtags for you. If you're a budding business depending on Instagram, I definitely think this is an extremely important tool.

Nachteile: Honestly, once I got the hang of it, I had no complaints. Everything I could think of to want is there.

All Pros, no Cons

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Tyler C.

Kommentare: My team and I are able to schedule any post cross platform with Hopper, and have them scheduled well in advance, or complete on the fly posts with ease. The value and performance of Hopper HQ is unmatched :)

Vorteile: It has all the features I need. Gallery Posts for Instagram, Video content, cross platform posting and scheduling, nothing lacking with Hopper HQ!

Nachteile: At first, there were several features I was in need of (gallery image posts on Instagram, Video posts). The Hopper HQ team was in the development stages of this when I signed on, and within a couple weeks, it was fully functional. I now cannot think of one thing that is a "con" when it comes to Hopper HQ.

Customer service non-existent

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Emma P.
Boss
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awful, slow service, glitches when posting.

Vorteile: It seemed straightforward to use, until various glitches came to light.

Nachteile: Customer service is a complete joke. Based on lack of features and bad attitude I won't use this garbage again.

Convenient

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Kathleen J.
Principal Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and learn, it's is very convenient to use for my business

Nachteile: Sometimes my posts won't upload because of the certain time I scheduled it

Awesome Platform!

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Victoria W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first day of setting up, customer service went beyond the call of duty to assist, way past her time to go home for the day.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to create scheduled Instagram posts and the ability to see how your posts look. For instance, you want a color coordinated look, you can easily do that - sit back and rearrange your scheduled posts. Personally, this is the best platform available! Hats off to the developers.

Nachteile: It would be great to have a software platform suggest posts based on your criteria from the images published For now, Hopper HQ is the best!

Hopper HQ Review

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Elizabeth H.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: All of my scheduled posts are in one place. I can schedule one post across 3 platforms which saves a lot of time. I love the ease of the software.

Vorteile: Hopper HQ is easy to use once you get the hang of it! Their help response is amazing.

Nachteile: This has nothing to do with the software but I forget to use it

Love it, best software for Instagram

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Justin M.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Use this for planning ahead, operating a small team and scheduling is key

Vorteile: That's easy, the drafts, image bank and rescheduling

Nachteile: Programming times can be tricky, sometimes it jumps a month ahead on the calendar

Makes my life so much easier

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Barbara C.
Songwriting teacher
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Best program I've found for my needs.

Vorteile: I love that I can upload content I create on my computer directly from my computer. I also love that I can schedule posts in advance. It's easy to see what I have scheduled.

Nachteile: If there's a way to tag someone I haven't found it. Sometimes it takes me a lot of trial and error to figure out the steps to take to get the result I need, for example, that there is a size limit of height and width of pictures.

von Hopper HQ an 11.12.2019

Hi Barbara, It's great to hear that Hopper HQ makes your like so much easier :-D

We'd love to keep on making it ever easier so if there is anything else we can do more like clarifying steps to certain results then please do let us know.

Great tool to automate your daily social media content

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Roy W.
Digital Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I´ve used many social media management tools and and when I found Hooper HQ it was love at first site.
Simple, intuitive tool, great scheduling funtionalities and possibility to apply filters directly without the need of logging in into any of your social media account

Nachteile: I am still missing some features that would be great like possibility of posting stories, being able to reuse your daily hashtags without typing in or adding in social media channels like linkeding.

From Gramblr to Hopper HQ.

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Tom J.
Retired
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a single, privat user, I think it help me to get accurate images of my artwork to Instagram, and that opens up to a bigger range of people, a better chance to spread my work, as look, and have contact with other artists around the world. Its a very good program.

Vorteile: When I started with Instagram 2 years ago I understod that the only way to publice posts was from a smartphone. I didnt have that. But I found Gramblr, free way to post on Instagram directly from my PC. So I went with that for some years and it worked but not very reliabel and somewhat shaky. Another problem was the distorsion of my images. I often do finepoint inkdrawings, scan it and prepare it via Photoshop and publiced with Gramblr. The problem was that Gramblr distorted the fine lines of the drawing and it didnt look as crisp, rather a bit distorted. But, I had no choise. Then Gramlr disapeared and I soon understand there was no free programs out there to do the same things. Finally I found Hopper HQ and with the personal and welcoming support of the rep and others I took a trial. It took a while to understand it, but I got it right pretty soon. The striking difference from Gramblr to Hopper HQ was that my drawings and other artwork was so crisp and accurate at Instagram, even fine lines. So I was very supriced and glad to se how good it worked.
Its easy to pick images and post them. Its a great way to get your images to Instagram via your computer.

Nachteile: Its a bit expensive for a single user who post ca. 10-15 images a month. I dont think I can afford it. So at this point I dont know if I will continue use Hopper HQ when the trial is over. But I wish I could because it works so good.

Great tool with potential to get superb!

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It makes my social media marketing a lot easier. Scheduling posts is crucial, but not always possible for a one man show. Hopper HQ does this job for me and it does it great. Except a few limitations compared to real life posting on e.g. Instagram ;-)

Vorteile: Planning and scheduling posts as well as first comments is great. Re-arranging scheduled posts is very easy and user friendly. Grid view is crucial for professional businesses and works well.

Nachteile: I manage TWO Instagram accounts through hopper hq, but only one is a business account (due to the fact that you only can have ONE account linked to your FB page). Hopper HQ does not allow me to see the "grid view" for the second none-business account which is a big downside for me.
Also, there's no possibility yet to tag persons directly on a photo. This lets posts look a little artificial, because wit a "real" IG-posts you would actually always do that.

von Hopper HQ an 3.5.2019

Thank you for your review! Regarding tagging other accounts directly on your photos, this feature is currently in Beta and so will be available for you to use very shortly :). If you would like early access, simply contact us through the web chat to ask for it.

Regarding the grid view not being available for a personal account - unfortunately this is limited by Instagram itself and therefore not possible for us to work around.

Best wishes, Hopper HQ :)

Hopper HQ Does the Job

Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Eric K.
3D Animator/cartoonist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Making people aware of my art and other services.

Vorteile: I like the straight-forward UI and clean, uncomplicated layout. It's easy to use, too--most tasks are self-explanatory. It does the job for me--I don't really need much more than what it already does, and I'm hoping the ease-of-use will not change in future.

Nachteile: I wish it was possible to add a bit more automation to the app. For example, I publish one drawing per day to my three networks. Currently, I have to front-load the entire task--pick an image, add a caption, set a publication date--over and over and over. It would be easier if I could, say, pick a range of dates, set one upload per day and have it pull the images in alphabetical order from a specific directory. So on day one, it would pull image001.foo, then the next day image002.foo etc.

A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Lucy J.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.

Vorteile: It's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts. The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.

Nachteile: There are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ.
It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.

An affordable, excellent option for social media management

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Rachel M.
Agency Owner

Kommentare: We were able to double our client roster since using Hopper HQ. This has helped grow Isobel Media from a one-woman-show with one main client and two smaller projects to an agency that services around 12 active clients.

Vorteile: As a service provider, I've chosen to keep my rates low for clients so that I can help to change the economic situation for food industry entrepreneurs. Far too many small businesses start and fail because they aren't able to afford excellent social media services. Because my revenue is much less than other agencies, I needed an affordable scheduling/analytics system to help me plan, schedule, and analyze my clients social media marketing campaigns. Hopper's ease of use, uncomplicated user journey, and visual planning aspects have helped my team create social media feeds for my clients that have gone viral.

Nachteile: Dragging and dropping using the calendar option is limited to one month at a time. If I am working at the end of a month I'm not able to drag into the beginning of the next.

Excellent service for social media managers

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Carmen L.
Broadcast Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent customer service, fast response.

Vorteile: The ability to schedule carrousel posts without the use of a phone! Video scheduling

Nachteile: Not able to see full data on facebook and twitter analytics

Extremely useful!

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Sean D.
YouTuber
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Thoroughly happy with Hopper HQ and will not be using any other product or service from any competitor.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use! The ability to set it and forget it makes life much easier when building an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Customer support is easily accessible and they are all very friendly. Hopper HQ even asks customers to recommend additional features that they would like to see in the future. Strongly recommend Hopper HQ!

Nachteile: I've asked if Hopper HQ can add the ability to add location to the posts so that it's possible to tag a location. They explained that they have received that request from others and are definitely aware that customers would love to have that feature.

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Dan A.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Vorteile: Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

Nachteile: The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software:
1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported.
2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.

It's very helpful for me, totally helps me manage the feed without it taking up too much of my day.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Graeme R.
Director of News Photography
Fotografie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This this was already covered in the first round of questions....

Vorteile: Easy to use for the most part, does what I need it to do with a minimum amount of fuss or time spent.

Nachteile: I am not not wild about the time/date setting, which is a new change I know. But it is really much easier to just write in a time and switch the date if need be. Also, I'd like to be able drag and drop the photos into an order and just set an interval when doing multiple posts, like "every 75 minutes post the next photo" and forget about picking times all together. A notepad for storing hashtags and IG handles would also be helpful.

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Abdulla A.
Partner

Kommentare: My team works a lot more efficiently with Hopper instead of posting manually.

Vorteile: Ability to add as many accounts as possible and managing all simultaneously.

Nachteile: We've previously had issues with the initial set up of new accounts such as disabling features like two-step verification and Instagram detecting unusual activity but that is understandable.

Couldn't Live Without It!

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Dallas P.
Creative/Marketing Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saving time by actually being able to plan and schedule Instagram Posts and Facebook post from one place. Mainly the Instagram scheduling and posting. I have not found another software or app that does what Hopper HQ can do and is has great UI/UX.

Vorteile: Super user friendly and it actually posts for you at the time you scheduled. I like that you can duplicate posts to different accounts and make appropriate changes quickly and easily. Anyone that asks me what I use to effectively and efficiently schedule my social media posts, I ALWAYS recommend this service.

Nachteile: The one thing now I wish it had was a feature to store frequently used hashtags so you could choose from that list instead of having to type them in each and every time you make a post.

Makes Social Media Scheduling a Breeze!

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Daniel L.
Designer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Really easy to get set up and going.

Vorteile: - Easy to use interface.
- I can add my team - keeps us all on the same page... or feed!
- The calendar view is incredibly helpful.
- Being able to preview posts ensures my Instagram feed is on point.
- Really fast to connect to social media accounts compared to the competition.

Nachteile: - It would be great if it provided Instagram stories publishing

Fantastic tool for my Instagram posts!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Antonis D.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: To manage and schedule my posts on Instagram! Great experience!

Vorteile: It's a great marketing tool for planning and managing posts for Instagram. I use it for promoting posts, scheduling the time and date for multiple pictures. I love the friendly environment and the available tools for cropping, layout and customizing the future posts. Every blogger and photographer needs this tool for boosting their performance!

Nachteile: The video tools and formats supporting video need improvement because Instagram reduces occasionally the quality of the video posts for better downloading speeds and performance. If you need to upload and manage video posts, make sure that you export and edit your video in the right format and size, so it's faster and easier for this software and Instagram to upload it in the best possible quality! Overall the software works fine and I am happy with it!

Instagram Marketing Life-saver

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Jackson C.
CEO & Founder

Vorteile: Hopper HQ lets you upload & schedule content for Instagram automatically from your desktop, and it does this in a way that is compliant with Instagram's terms. It's become an invaluable tool for my Instagram business and has given me so much more time to spend with my family. It's the only one out there that frees you from a mobile device!

Nachteile: A very minor one - the current analytics are really cool but I would love to track engagement on my posts from the Hopper HQ platform.

Hooper HG

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
I.T
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. Very easy to use. we tried multiple social media posting platforms and Hooper HQ was the quickest and easiest to start using. 2. Ability to batch upload and schedule large amounts of posts very quickly. No other software we used was this efficient. 3. Supports Video content. 4. Supports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Nachteile: Currently Hooper HQ doesn't support Linkdin so I am forced to use inferior software to post to this site.