Über Goodshuffle Pro

Die Plattform für unterwegs für dein Event-Unternehmen, mit Abrechnung und Zahlung, Bestandsverfolgung, Aufgaben-Management, integriertem Dashboard und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Goodshuffle Pro

It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

Having to pay for multiple users. We have more than one location.

Bewertungen zu Goodshuffle Pro

4,9
4,9

Goodshuffle Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 137 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Goodshuffle Pro bereits verwendet?

Event Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Software upgrade

Kommentare: So far I have been very pleased with the customer service and the ease of setup with Goodshuffle. We are using this opportunity to revamp and provide a cleaner quoting/invoicing system over the mundane look of our previous software. We have also been surprised at how user-friendly this software has been from a mobile perspective. We are still working on the Squarespace integration and are looking forward to how that will better serve our clients.

Great customer service! Overall look and functionality is refreshing, easy to navigate and setup if you have any familiarity with rental software.

I feel as though an app would be beneficial, especially one for users in the field. The time it takes to input inventory seems lengthy but worth it with the availability breakdown in packages such as tents. Would like customizable alerts and email templates.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing review Jonathan! We are thrilled to hear how easy you've found the transition, especially since we know that's always a primary concern in changing to new software. It's also great to hear you are seeing our mobile experience is also seamless- we want you to use the program on-the-go! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We can't wait to see your website integration once that's live, too.

Jake
Production Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with a lot of potential

Kommentare: Overall, I've add a great experience with Goodshuffle Pro! They are super fast to respond and are always helpful with any questions that I have.

I LOVE that GS pro is integrated with Google (especially google maps). We do 30-40 events on a busy Saturday. So having strong logistics is very important. Having a quick Google map overview helps a lot. Also, the ease of adding (and editing) inventory items is huge to me!

- Staffing. I haven't found a strong staffing solution with GS pro.-Cross rental items. You can add cross rental items to GS pro, but there isn't a great financial spot to add in what our companies cost would be for said cross rental item. - Quick Books. It seems that you HAVE to use quickbooks to achieve the full effects of GS pro. We don't use quick books, so that makes it a little more difficult

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Jake! We love empowering you and your team to successfully execute a large number of events within one platform. We're pleased you're finding it so user-friendly! Our team appreciates this feedback as well — keep it coming. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Kelly
Co-owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing to see here but excuses.

Kommentare: Negative 1. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. From the begging for help to get a term added to inventory, to always having to talk in a chat box, from the robot in the box always trying to send you help - that doesn't fit the problem, to them always pushing you to set up more training as if it was my fault that a subcategory on a rental item that has been around for years isn't listed, and back to a workaround to get an item in inventory with a work around by mis labeling it

A pretty QUICK quote to the customer while they wait or by the end of the day. This concept is what sold us on Goodshuffle. To bad it is just a concept - they fail miserably at customer service, and EVERYTHING about inventory.

They have failed me at almost every turn. I can send a pretty quote as long as it is items that were in the rental world for the past decade. They do not stay on trend by making sure you have the correct terms to add new inventory and items. A week of chatting with the people in the on screen box, you will realize that they fail you in customer service again, and again and again. I will be honest that I haven't tried using alot of other features because if you can't get my inventory right, what is the point?

letztes Jahr

Hi Kelly, We're so sorry to hear that you're so frustrated and unhappy with the experience so far. We're deeply proud of our customer success, so our top priority is ensuring you get that 5 star experience. I can see we've tried to schedule trainings to assist, but I'm alerting the team right now to follow up again and get you the support you need. We are committed to helping support your business needs and ultimately empowering your growth.

Lisa
Owner/CEO in USA

I love this software!

Kommentare: Overall, I have been happy with Goodshuffle Pro and love using it daily.

The software is so easy and intuitive to use! The estimates look very professional and it is easy for the customer to sign the contract and pay online making my job less time consuming. The inventory management system is so helpful and helps me keep track of the items going out so we do not double book items. Also, the logs to see what the customer has done to interact and pay is helpful when you are having issues with a client's payment.The customer support is friendly and helpful.

I wish I could see more of the credit card processing process or be able to use Stripe directly if needed to run a credit card that we are having issues with. There is no number to call with Stripe for customer support.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the excellent review, Lisa! We're proud to help you and your team keep a professional reputation through beautiful proposals, seamless inventory tracking, and easy-to-follow comms. We also LOVE to hear about saving you time- our favorite! We're eager to hear what you think about our upcoming feature roll out that includes an even clearer view of your payment processing. Stay tuned! Thanks again for the great review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Mary
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Goodshuffle Pro's Software is the Hero of My Boutique Event Rental Company

Kommentare: My experience with Goodshuffle has been outstanding and not only do they help you get started but are there for you every step of the way. This company wants to see small businesses grow and they give you as much support as possible to do so.

Goodshuffle Pro is very intuitive and easy to use and functions as an inventory management and CRM system, accounting and banking platform and a team and project management resource. In my opinion it is one of the best and most highly integrated softwares for the event rental industry. Terrific customer service from the moment you start your trial to full integration.

Nothing...I like everything about Goodshuffle Pro.

letztes Jahr

Wow! We love this great review, Mary! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your outstanding experience. You're spot on that we are obsessed with helping businesses grow. This includes our powerful software AND our unbeatable support. We're so proud to be a part of your company's growth story.

Cam
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goodshuffle Pro Makes Render Look Great!

Kommentare: The mere function of booking event orders is fully solved through Goodshuffle pro through the online booking process. It is easy to use and looks great too!

We love Goodshuffle Pro for many reasons, but some of the most important reasons are due to the ease of creating custom proposals for our clients in an efficient way that doesn't waste time but is thorough enough to build trust with our clients. Goodshuffle Pro makes Render look incredible through its website integration that makes our website look professional, proficient, and functional while looking great!

While Goodshuffle Pro has incredible features in the inventory management, ease of booking, and integrations, it is missing critical parts of the operations side of the business in a day to day basis. The cost of doing business and getting the inventory to the venues and what vehicles and what people to take it are all critical pieces missing to the full circle event management.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the 5 stars, Cam! We love making our vendors look GREAT to all their clients. We are constantly building new features and have a ton of exciting new ones launching soon, so keep that feedback coming! We're proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Erin

Best investment ever

Kommentare: Goodshuffle has made my life so much easier. Keeping track of clients, orders, inventory...it's so much less stress now.

The wishlist website integration with Goodshuffle was literally a game changer for my business. It helped save so much time and hassle with updating inventory and the website. Plus, it's made for a seamless customer experience.

There are a few little nit picky ideas, but to be honest, they're always implementing new features that end up taking care of the nit picks (scheduled email templates was a big one)

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the stellar review! We are ecstatic to hear we're saving you time and reducing stress. That's what every business owner needs and deserves! We're also very happy to hear that you enjoy our growing feature options. We have no plans to stop growing, so we are excited to continue to provide new ways to make both you and your clients incredibly happy with the experience. Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Kathryn
Operations Manager in USA

A Powerful Tool for the Event Industry

Kommentare: Where other programs we have tried feel clunky, Goodshuffle Pro just works. For folks in the event industry, this program really does seem to have every detail thought through and then some! Absolutely thrilled that we decided to partner with Goodshuffle Pro and excited to run our business more easily and efficiently because of it!

Intuitive software, top notch customer service, competitive pricing. Almost every question I have with the software is easily answered. If there are certain features that do not work exactly as I anticipated, the customer service reps work with us to find an alternate solution. It is so satisfying to build out our inventory in the program and organize everything digitally for the first time. Absolutely love the ability to add multiple images to each line item that a client can click through.

We would love to build out packages to automate some things, but don't like the fact that the the pricing of the sub-items is not visible on the client side. For us, it's helpful to have this itemized pricing so that clients can see how we are getting to the lump sum of the package.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for this awesome review, Kathryn! We are so thrilled that you mentioned loving our customer service in addition to our software. We're big on supporting your company and growth in every way possible! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for taking the time to write us this stellar review.

Paul
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent all in one rental management software.

Kommentare: Drastically cuts labor costs and improves efficiency by seamlessly tying together sales and operations in one program that is easy to use. Excellent customer service helps with any needs that come up

Very easy to use. Integrates inventory into proposals. Easily integrates inventory into website ordering platform. multiple tiers of access for different levels of employees. Integrates with quickbooks and google to help with taxes and communication of schedules. Online contract signing and payment options by clicking on the proposals makes it easy for the clients to sign and pay on their own time.

Excited to see labor scheduling integration when it comes out.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

WOW! Thanks, Paul, for this truly awesome review. It's clear you are really taking advantage of our robust feature set. It's especially awesome that you noted right away that it was "Very easy to use" and also easy to train your staff. Sometimes people assume that the ability to do so much (contracts, inventory, taxes, communication) means that it's going to be crazy confusing. Our mission is to make powerful software stay simple to use. Thank you for being a part of that mission! We hear you on the desire for more labor scheduling- it's 100% on the roadmap. Stay tuned for even more awesome features to come. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Kara
Business Development in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product; Would switch again in a heartbeat!

Kommentare: Processes have been streamlined and team has more access to information now than ever before. Backoffice team can easily find client accounts, history of emails and payments without bothering the sales team (unless something wasnt added to the system, of course). Our communication with clients has also been streamlined resulting in a much smoother process both internally and externally for collecting payments and signatures on contracts

User friendly, available on tablets and smartphones, clean contracts with seamless transition to clients for signing and payment, dashboard easily tracks monies owed and quick access to recording payments, customer service and the teams willingness to answer questions is impeccable, searchable articles addressing commonly asked questions

Unable to customize the contractual terms such as deposit schedule and read only access fees for a small, start up are a bit high. The cost makes sense if you have more unlimited users, but a company under 10 people, it's a large fee when you add in the user and limited users already on the account. Would also love an integration option with outlook or a better option for sending emails to clients (with multiple template options or customizable template options per user)

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing review, Kara! We are thrilled to hear you are loving the wide array of benefits across your various teams. Ease of getting paid is key, of course, but also love to hear it's easier for your team to communicate and execute across the board. Send us a message in the chat bubble re: outlook, because we do integrate! Curious to hear if there's a miscommunication or if there's an opportunity for improvement there. Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Goodshuffle family!

Cathy
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service and wonderful product!

Kommentare: Our experience has been wonderful so far! I am so glad I took a flyer at the ARA show in February. I have reached out to many rental companies and they all have good reviews on the software. We cannot wait to start using it!

I love the ease of use and the fact that they have thought of everything to make using this software effortless! The set upon has been simple and we love the one one one training, but there are so many webinars and tutorials available also. We asked several times if there was a way to do a certain task and the GS team responded with “We do have that feature”. I love the quick responses to any questions we may have. Our previous software would take days to respond and there were a few things they never corrected.

That I didn’t know about this software sooner!

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Cathy! We're so sorry to hear about your negative experiences with your old software, but we're thrilled you've found your home with Goodshuffle Pro. We're excited to have you in the Goodshuffle family and ready to help empower your success!

Roma
Owner | Operator in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

Kommentare: This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

Tommie
Event Specialist in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

Kommentare: I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Luis

Amazing Program with great communication

Kommentare: So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!

Brandon
Manager in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome management software for the event rental industry!!!

Kommentare: Goodshuffle Pro has helped manage/grow our clients and inventory. We've had an amazing experience so far and look forward to growing with them in the future.

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing. Their customer service is next level as well. Someone is always willing to help if you have questions or run into an issue very promptly.

While Goodshuffle Pro seems to be growing they are still missing many key features other rental software already has. They do take feature suggestions though.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing 10/10 review, Brandon! We're so proud to hear you find our program well designed and easy to use. As you mentioned, we back that up with free customer support on top! We hear you on being short a couple features you'd like, but as you stated we're building those rapidly and they'll be just as sleek as the rest of the program. Stay tuned ;-) Thanks for letting us empower your growth!

Callie
Production Manager in USA

Life Saver

Kommentare: Goodshuffle has been such a huge help for us in so many ways. Our clients are able to see our products with the pictures option on each item which has been a huge time saver for us.

As the production manager our inventory is one of my main responsibilities, so having a good inventory program is key. The ease of use with this program is second to none. Our old inventory was software was old and outdated and had features that we didn't use simply because they were hard to navigate. Good Shuffle provides great tutorials and a staff that is always here to answer the numerous questions we had!

The hardest part about this product was the transition from our old product. We have thousands of products and the categories were a different than our old so they had to be input individually. Good Shuffle offered to help input these at a fee per hour, which would've been great, but we wanted to make sure it was exactly uniform to our liking, so we did it ourselves. Took a few weeks to complete, but it was well worth it.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for this stellar review, Callie! We are so glad we got you away from outdated software, even though we totally understand the initial switch can feel scary. We're glad you pushed through making the leap and felt it was 100% worth it in the end. We love having you in the family and are proud to help empower your company's growth!

Brandon
President in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Goodshuffle Pro makes our event rental business run smooth!!!

Goodshuffle Pro is so well designed! The flow for us and our clients is extremely easy and makes so much sense. The software allows us to easily keep track of our inventory and client information. On top of that it looks great and modern.

Many features like delivery routing, and sellable item tracking are missing. We are confined these will be adding in the near future though.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Brandon, we so appreciate this review! We particularly love that you mentioned how much both you and your clients love the program the client experience is SO important. We're beyond proud to be partnering with you to empower your growth.

Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software with fantastic customer support!

The customer service is fantastic. The response time is very quick and continues to be a huge help as we utilize more and more of Goodshuffle. The chat feature is great, and the team is always happy to do a screen share or get on a call with us. The inventory system is a huge help, and we love having the printable Pull Sheets with photos for our events. I also like that we can put in requests for new features, and that new things are put in place each month based on our feedback. We are a small company, so this is also the first time we’ve been able to see some of the reporting that GoodShuffle offers, and that’s been great. We can keep all of our client files in one place. The dashboard is great for keeping on top of upcoming projects as well.

Since this is still a relatively new software, there are things that it doesn’t do that would be really helpful. We would love to be able to do all of our contracting through GoodShuffle, but for now still have things spread across a couple different systems. The initial setup was also a little intense, as we figured out the best way to configure our packages and inventory so everything would be assigned correctly. Overall, we like Goodshuffle and are looking forward to what they will add in the future to make it even better!

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review, Jonathan! We're so thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our streamlined approach, fantastic customer service, and great reporting. Sorry to hear it took some time to get started. One reason we offer unlimited support is to help ease that transition, though it's never completely pain free to carve out time in the busy busy world of events! We appreciate your feedback and ideas as we are continue to offer even more amazing features. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Charlena
Owner and Founder in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for wedding rental businesses!

Kommentare: -

We love that the team is always willing to jump in quickly and answer questions. In addition to ongoing software features/updates.

We love GoodShuffle Pro and we do not have any complaints.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for this incredible review, Charlena! We are so proud to offer both software AND service. We love empowering your growth!

Heidi
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We made the wrong choice first...

Kommentare: We have been searching a long time for a CRM that would meet all of our needs. It has been painful trying other CRMs that would ultimately fail. We have been with Goodshuffle for over a year, and it has been an absolutely wonderful experience. No regrets!

We did several demos when selecting a new CRM. And because of cost, we chose a different product first. It was a nightmare! Within 4 months, we were approaching Goodshuffle and are so thankful we came to them. Their implementation support is the best! They have an onboarding process to make sure you don't miss any important features. And, their ongoing support is F****** AMAZING. They are rockstars.

Maybe a wish for the future would be automated booking, rather than having to confirm with clients.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the amazing review, Heidi! We know how frustrating it can be to spend time, energy, & money on an endeavor, just for it to not work out as you envisioned! We're excited to hear that your switch to Goodshuffle Pro has been easy, painless, and profitable. We're beyond proud to be partnering with you to empower your growth!

Areli
Director of Sales in USA

Time SAVER! Life saver!

This software is AMAZING. It’s always hard to adjust to changes, which is why it took me a while to decide to do it. But, I have no idea why I didn’t do it sooner. This software is life changing. I have no idea how we did the manual way before. It has saved us time, avoided delivery errors. Etc.

I do with they had an actual app. That would be pretty cool.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thank you for the review, Areli! We are so so happy you made the switch. We know it feels hard to change, but it's so great that you are feeling what a huge payoff there is on the other side. We hear you re: Native app and it's absolutely on our roadmap. In the mean time, please let us know if you ever have any concerns about the current mobile functionality, as it's meant to be 100% mobile-friendly. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Dustin

Quick & Efficent Event Rental Management Software

After trying several other options Goodshuffle is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to learn as you navigate the software as a beginner user. My last solution required training to understand how to use it in any capacity but with GS things just make sense! I also like that new features pop up every month, as they are actively building onto the platform based on user feedback. They even got a more detailed financial report my bookkeeper was asking for developed and deployed within 24 hours of my request- the development team is on it! Connecting with the Support team to ask questions via a built-in instant chat gets questions and issues resolved quickly.

Overall it is great, because this software is going with its users you will from time to time run into something that is lacking, but all major needs are in place and a quick suggestion to the team can often times lead to such improvements.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for the review! We are so proud to be called "quick and efficient" since that's exactly our goal. Glad you find it easy to use, and are taking advantage of our awesome customer service, too. We look forward to continuing to grow with you!

VICTORIA
VICTORIA
Event Rental Coordinator in USA

Take Away the Headaches and get Goodshuffle Pro

Kommentare: I have owned a party rental business for the past 9 1/2 years and have stressed out over bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-rentals, losing track of past estimates, keeping track of current invoices, scheduling, mapping, the list goes on. Although it takes a lot of effort to switch to a new system, I took a leap and trusted Goodshuffle Pro. I am so pleased with their system and amazing customer service. Not only have we already seen our business grow with the ease of invoicing, we look twice as professional with the savvy invoices we send. Sub-rentals are no longer a headache as I'm forced to cross my t's and dot my I's, making sure there aren't any headaches. Where has this been the last 10 years and why didn't I do it sooner??? To top it off, their customer service is beyond great. They will share a screen with me to help me quickly solve any issues I may have. They almost instantly reply all times of day. They really go above and beyond. I am so happy we made the switch and encourage others to do the same. Thank you to the crew at Goodshuffle!

Easy Bookkeeping Professional, Quick Invoices with Electronic Signature Quick Payments Easier Scheduling Quick Estimates Efficient Sub-Rental System

I wish I would have found it sooner I also wish it had a GPS feature to find the quickest route for a driver to take, but everything else is so great it makes up for it!

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks for this great review, Victoria! Although we do apologize for not existing 10 years sooner ;) we're just THRILLED to have connected now. As you know, we work every day toward building even more amazing features, and definitely have noted that a routing feature must be built. Thanks for taking that leap of faith with our system, and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Lindsay

Goodshuffle Review

The ease of processing money is amazing. The ability to change the order live, making it easy to add something after sending it to the client if you have forgotten it. It makes it great because you always have the most updated copy of the order.

We go through so many changes with a contract over time, that the need to re-sign the project every time there's a small update becomes redundant. Even more, it is very inconvenient that the inventory is not updated if the contract is not re-signed.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Hey Lindsay! Thanks for the 5 star review. We're delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of payments, client changes, and the way the software ensures that nothing is forgotten. We have a teammate reaching out regarding the confusion about the "red phase" projects - you are able to leave them unsigned and still hold inventory! We'll clear that up on the phone. Thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Rebekah
Production Manager in USA

Utilizing Goodshuffle

Kommentare: Over all the experience has been positive. It was troubling at first because first of all we had to learn a new system, but also we were one of the companies involved from the beginning, before many of the bugs had been worked out. There were a few hurdles to over come in the process.

The internal notes and communication features are extremely helpful. The inventory being attached to the contract is helpful. I'm looking forward to the new features with the "buffering" option.

The slowness of the updates on contracts is my least favorite issue. I'll be working steadily and have to pause and refresh every time I add or change an item. It would save time if that were a faster feature.

Antwort von Goodshuffle

Thanks so much for the review Rebekah! We are curious to hear about the speed issue you were experiencing, so we will reach out directly. We pride ourselves on our system speed, so we want to resolve this for you ASAP. Thanks again for your awesome review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!