Über Bonusly

Anerkennung mit Spaß. Seine Arbeit lieben.

Erfahre mehr über Bonusly

With the "work from home" of Covid-19 world we have relied on software systems like Bonusly to build community and teamwork when working remotely.

The hashtags were a little confusing for other users.

Bewertungen zu Bonusly

Bonusly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.414 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bonusly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.414)

Jeanine A.
Jeanine A.
Owner in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly rewards!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I get the chance to hear from my employees how the business can be improved in all aspects.

●Rewards you for your time. ●Accepts real answers and you have to be completely honeet about it. ●individual attention. ●Easy to use.

●Sometimes you do not qualify ●sometimes you are in the middle of a survey and u get kicked out.

Abhinav J.
Developer in Indien

Bonusly ecosystem for rewards and recognition

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Bonusly is an amazing and smooth experience and my colleagues love to get more and more bonusly points.

Bonusly provides a great employee engagement experience with everyone valuing each other's work and helping each other in return they are rewarded with Bonusly points which can be redeemed as Amazon or other vouchers.

Bonusly reward system in my country is limited to a few vouchers, If available offline and online stores can be increased it would be great.

Field Systems Engineer in USA

Bonusly helps drive engagement and collaboration

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really love Bonusly, it is easy and fun to use. Highly recommend.

We had TV screens around the office that displayed our Bonusly feeds. We also made this part of our culture. I would say that bonusly helps teams work together and makes it easy to recognize one another.

I think the recommendations of what kind of bonus to give could have been improved upon. I think it would also be interesting if you could take away bonusly $ from one another.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that our Bonusly digital signage helped to highlight the recognition being shared amongst the team with ease! We appreciate your feedback on how to enhance our bonus recommendations. Just to share, your Bonusly admins have the ability to add in custom awards to your teams account to offer additional awards for your team to claim! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@bonus.ly if you would like to share additional feedback or learn more about this! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Kyle M.
Art Director in USA

The Easiest Way to Give Recognition — Especially in a Remote Work Culture

Kommentare: Overall, Bonusly has helped the entire company to feel more connected in a distributed remote work culture. It gives everyone in the company a reason to give others recognition that might otherwise never be communicated.

I love how organic this product works. It is easy to learn, and even easier to use. Our entire company adopted it very quickly and uses it on a daily basis to give quick "thank yous" and shout outs to colleagues across all departments. It is fun and encouraging to see so many people spreading bonusly love to all of their peers and teammates. Plus, the Slack integration is a game changer -- making it as easy as one click to add points to any given team member's recognition. It incorporates our company values as options into the recognition given, and allows for fun animated gifs to be added as well, making posts entertaining to read. I also love the ability to track how much recognition my direct reports are giving and receiving from others in the company. As a manager, it is a good way to get a quick pulse on teamwork and morale, two things that are difficult to have visibility into in our remote work culture.

It's hard to think of anything that I don't like. I do wish that it was more obvious when someone on my team was not receiving any recognition, or a low amount of recognition compared to others. An email alert to me would be ideal. With this information, I could look into why this is occurring, and look into ways to boost morale or encourage that individual if needed.

Ramon L.
office manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Law Firm Bonusly Use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our Firm and team have absolutely loved this! Every day someone is recognized for something, and the recognition is genuine. When the team goes above and beyond we have awarded the whole team with extra bonusly.

The ease with which it is utilized and the frequency. Bonusly is integrated into our slack app, team members recognize each other on a daily basis. It has really helped team member morale and allowed management and owners to see the job well-done every day, in situations that we might not have known about.

I really like all aspects of Bonusly. At first, I was hesitant about it but when I called their support they were amazing at answering any question I had.

Nirupa K.
PM in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Such a good platform to appreciate your peers

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can instantly gratify someone's hard work and likewise. At the end of the day, it's a nice treat for one to just cash out their Bonusly tacos and get something they like. Bonusly also does a good job reminding life events like birthdays, anniversaries etc!

Peer recognition is the biggest win from this application. In a world of remote work where one cannot personally thank their peers, Bonusly makes it so easy and interactive to thank someone for their contributions!

None so far. I can pretty much do everything i want so far

Sr Programmer Analyst in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly is the ultimate engament tool to increase motivation in your team

5 letzten Monat Neu

I like how bonusly notifies using email Integrations with Slack works awesome Having the change to give points using your phone is fantastic

The gif catalog is limited and the options to redeem rewards are limited too

Matt R.
Account Executive in USA

Bonusly is a fun tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

I liked giving my colleagues points for doing a great job

Nothing comes to mind as far as dislikes go.

Zulay P.
Production adm in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love the option to be able to give coworkers recognition for their hard work and able to see it. It has many options on thing to put and use. Fun to use and to give and also to receive. Then of course you can earn rewards and gift card. You also have the potions if set up by your company to do quizzes and training and also earn rewards n gift cards. Definitely love bonusly.

Don’t have any complaints all is positive.

Tricia H.
Tricia H.
UX Writer in Philippinen
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for motivating and building coworker relationships

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Bonusly is great because it balances non-monetary (ex. peer-to-peer recognition) and monetary rewards (ex. gift cards). It's a simple but impactful tool for medium to large companies.

I like that it helps the employees give recognition to each other on their own. Plus the rewards can be used for practical things like buying food or groceries. It's really a great way to show your appreciation to your teammates and keep boosting each other's morale.

I don't use the analytics feature that much. But I still think it's helpful when you want to check how you're performing.

Robin C.
senior qa analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly, Good and Bad

Kommentare: Overall giving your coworkers a bonus is pretty easy and straightforward. Receiving the bonusly can be more tricky if you get a gift card code that doesn't work. Which happened to me twice.

I love how you can reward your coworkers for doing something great. And i love all the options we have with gift cards. I find it easy to use for the most part. You log in, award your chosen amount to your coworker, and then just submit and they see it right away.

There are a few things. I wish i could manually input the amount of the bonus. It gives set amounts. My biggest gripe though is twice I tried to use my gift card i chose for my bonusly and they DIDNT work. Once was for sephora. I had to actually go to the store, and it took them a long time to try to figure it out and only one person in the store knew what the issue was. I also tried to use it for amazon and had to contact amazon to have them manually add it to my order. I don't feel there is an easy way to contact someone if this happens. It was quite an inconvenience. Esp for sephora having to go to the store. Needless to say I won't choose that gift card choice again.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Hmm, you should be able to give any amount of points when bonusing - can you give that a shot with your next bonus and keep us posted? So sorry about the rewards troubles. Our users typically don't run into any issues with this but we're always happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly), should you run into any rewards troubles. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Jared M.
Jared M.
NOC Manager in USA

Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform

Kommentare: Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs. Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Yasser F.
VP of Engineering in USA

A must have in any company

Kommentare: Bonusly accomplishes what I need which is real-time peer to peer recognition. Often times, only big heroic accomplishments are recognized and rewarded, when in fact it's all the little things everyone does every day to help their peers is what makes a company great. Bonusly was flexible enough to accommodate our small startup when we were only 12 people, whereas YouEarnedIt arrogantly stated that they don't take on companies smaller than a 100 employees. Well, we're going to be 100 strong soon, and we're going to be using Bonusly.

- Easy to set up and use - Slack integration - Statistics and reports - GIFs - Does the job I need - Priced well - Lots of rewards - Custom rewards

- Weak rewards dashboard - Manual fulfillment of custom rewards

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Yasser! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! We're always looking to expand upon our existing catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

John G.
John G.
CTO & Founder in USA

Peer Recognition...on Autopilot

Kommentare: Great!

Can't say enough good things about Bonus.ly. Their awesome integrations are top notch (Single Sign-On with Office 365/Azure AD, Syncs with our HR system Zenefits, Bots for MS Teams/Slack). Also, when we've had hiccups, the Support team has always been extremely responsive. We spend hundreds of dollars on SaaS apps per user. Adding $25 to allow employees to reward each others hard work and dedication with a coffee or beer (or Amazon gift card)...is no brainer. Supporting and securing modern cloud mesh applications is stressful work for our hard working engineers and support team members. Bonus.ly provides some additional ways to reward inter and intra team comradery. Lastly, the integration with our culture and values by requiring each bonus be hashtagged with one or more company values gives us great analytics to our top performers and alignment. It's tangible data that highlights the team members accomplishments through the year. helping at performance reviews. PS - Did I mention it pretty much runs itself (users auto created/deleted based on HR status + Single Sign-On for Office 365 or Google means no extra passwords to remember)?

That we didn't implement it sooner at our organization.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi John! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and to bring visibility to the company's core values. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success help motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! As a member of the support team, we definitely take some pride in helping with any issues that may arise and we're grateful for you acknowledging out work! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Digital Account Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Platform to Recognize and Reward Co-Workers

Kommentare: This is such a cool little platform. We implemented it in our office and it provided an easy and fun way to get and give recognition to people for their hard work and accomplishments, or just fun things that happen around the office. It's a really great social building tool for your office.

The ease and simplicity of Bonusly is really key, since for us it's been used as a fun social building tool. Everyone was able to get set up easily, and the process of publicly giving points and sending messages among our team has been really easy and fun. I also really like the customization of it - we've been able to create our own custom rewards and even change the name of the "points" given to whatever we feel like on a given day. And we've never had any issues in terms of functionality - everything has always worked smoothly and everyone has always gotten the rewards they requested.

While I don't personally pay for the service, I can see how the "$3 per user per month" cost model is a little cumbersome. I understand why the price has to go up with more users, since that means more rewards have to be available, but I feel a simpler plan would be a specific price per every 10 or 20 users, rather than having every new member increase the price.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been smooth and easy to use and that it enhanced the culture amongst your team! We value your feedback regarding our pricing model and do our best to stay competitive in today's market. If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, we would love to hear from you! You can connect with us at support@bonus.ly Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Aleah L.
Customer Service Rep in USA
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bonus.ly - Employee Morale Resolved.

Kommentare: Positive experience, motivating and team-building product. Feels like getting a pay raise when the points come in.

This is such a motivating tool for employees to connect and keep morale in the work environment high. I personally feel that Bonus.ly helped me not only want to be more productive during my workday, but also helped me to feel more connected with my coworkers. Bonus.ly was one product in our workspace that helped us to feel more connected as a team. Love that the balance resets every month, and that custom rewards can be added to their system (For example, we had a work fundraiser that could be paid into with bonus.ly points.)

Minor software issues, such as: Tags did not always work. Sometimes I needed a refresh of my page before I was able to find the tag name of a coworker. On the rare occasion, while redeeming a reward, the page would freeze, yet my points would still be deducted, and the prize was no where to be found. Thankfully customer support was quick to help, so this was not a huge issue, but enough that it should be noted.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Aleah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Sorry to hear about your issues with tagging coworkers and redeeming for rewards. If you have a moment would you be willing to reach out to support@bonus.ly, so that we can fix any recurring issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Brian H.
Brian H.
President in Kanada

The staff love it!

Kommentare: Team micro-bonusing allows our staff to recognize each other regularly, which is very important.

I like the platform's automatic fulfillment and we use custom awards which are really cool. The ability to select cash increments is nice. The custom naming of points (we call them "Sploints" in our office) is awesome. Appreciate the slack integration.

It would be cool if my staff were able to trade their points. Sometimes we do Poker nights, and would be fun for our staff to trade away the points that they've earned. I find the interface used to be very confusing to find where I can configure things. I wish that we could use more hashtags than the current limit. I find in our slack log, gets a bit crazy when everyone "adds" to someone elses's bonus. Would be nice to either have a toggle to shut that particular slack message off (others bonusing on an existing bonus) or somehow consolidate.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Brian! We really appreciate it! I agree, the custom rewards feature rocks! It's wonderful to hear that the Slack integration is appreciated; we also use it at Bonusly and it makes giving a bonus and keeping up with your teammates so easy! Poker nights sound like a fun team-building activity! (We're game night enthusiasts around here, too!) It would be fun to tie Bonusly in with your poker nights though! Perhaps some custom rewards such as starting chips, or a cool hat to wear while playing? Just a thought! We would love to go over the interface and configuration with you, as well as the slack notifications to see what we can do to help! Would you mind contacting us at support@bonus.ly? We can touch base about those, and any other questions you have! I'm looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks again for the feedback!

Kat B.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best employee engagement tool!

Kommentare: What we thought would be a wonderful employee recognition and engagement tool (and it IS!) has turned out to be a really wonderful communication tool. I have recommended Bonusly to many of my professional colleagues.

I love the inter-departmental engagement Bonusly has fostered. In a recent communication survey, Bonusly was one of the "tools for success" listed by many of our team members. Checking the Bonusly feed is one of the first things I do each day. The staff love the gif options, and the leadership loves the ability to change the hashtags, and use the analytics. We have enjoyed the opportunity to offer custom rewards (i.e. paid time off, logo wear, etc) as redemption options.

Personally, I don't love the "big wig of ..." and other trophies. Sometimes there are just huge bonuses, and then that person is the biggest bonus earner in a category. No one cares. It doesn't fuel engagement, or spark any different behavior. I wish there was a way to opt out of that part.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Kat! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. We find that users really resonate with being able to quantify their Bonusly activity in the form of achievements and/or leaderboards. We see that this helps foster friendly competition and improved adoption, overall! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Avash K.
Avash K.
WordPress and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist in Nepal

Awesome Software to Motivate Team

Kommentare: As a parttime freelancer who works with other freelancers to make things happen - Bonusly has been a great tool to enhance peer-recognition and to motivate my team. I can look at analytics to get a sense of how my team is working. It is easy to use and integrates well with Slack which we are already using. Using Bonusly is has been fun and useful. I highly recommend Bonusly to other businesses out there.

The thing I like most about Bonusly is how easy it is to use it. It has intuitive User Interface due to which even first time users can use it fairly easily. Sending messages among team, giving points has been really fun and great social building mechanism. It awesome how Bonusly helps to create awesome office environment with proper peer-recognition in a fun way. I also like that it integrates well with Slack. Personally, I hate when software break and don't perform as supposed to but that hasn't been the case with Bonusly - Bonusly functions seamlessly.

I have been using Bonusly for a little more than 6 months and I don't know any cons of it. Bonusly has been helping to increase productivity by motivating team members and functions seamlessly. I just can't think of anything that doesn't work well in Bonusly. One problem I face is that I forget to give bonuses sometimes - but that's not an issue with Bonusly.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been a fun and easy way for your team to recognize one another! We are also happy to learn that our Slack integration has provided a seamless way to give recognition in your day to day! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Full Stack Engineer in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The best platform to give recognition to your coworkers

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bonusly is just awesome. I use it to give credit to others when a good act happen or someone (or a team) accomplishes something that gives value to the company. Or even if a peer just helped me with a task and I want to thank that. The best about it is that I am happier when I give points more than when I receive them.

I think that the idea is just incredible. You get a monthly amount of points that you can give to coworkers as a gift in recognition for good acts or a great work. Then, if you get points from your peers, you can redeem them and get a reward (gift cards, paypal credit, or just donate it to a non profit organization, and more). It is no that much, but it is really splendid when your teammates recognize your contributions to the business. It is better when you integrate it with Slack and with every point you give you can send a funny gif.

For now I could not be able to find anything to dislike about this platform. Maybe if you have integrated with Slack, notifications can be very annoying if you have notifications on for that channel.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates across our different platforms! Ah, I'll be happy to pass this feedback along to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Emily J.
Emily J.
Account Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Program for Rewards and Peer Recognition

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It helps in appearing bonuses to public feed so that everyone will be able to view important activities and work. It helps in making recognition engaging and easy which will help every member of a team to make their activities and work are valuable. It helps in bringing every employee together by incorporating recognition with workflows that are already existed. It helps to engage everyone across departments, locations and teams with social recognition. It helps people in showing the impact of their activities and work.

It is an employee recognition program which helps teams to stay connected. It helps employees in recognizing each other easily no matter how they are working. It helps in promoting your missions and making recognition more impressive and impactful by linking it with the core values of your company. It helps in providing visibility to the contribution of everyone. Employees will be able to get a monthly allowance through it for recognition of their contribution.

It should provide more features so that we will be able to work with advanced programs of rewards. It should provide integration with other platforms for making monitoring and reporting function better. The dashboard of its rewards should be improvised.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that Bonusly has provided an easy way to share appreciation amongst the team, regardless of location or department! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

David V.
David V.
Content Director in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Peer-to-Peer Bonus System!

Kommentare: This software is an incredible tool for praise and peer-to-peer bonuses. We see it consistently improve people's satisfaction with work. You can redeem your bonuses from a wide variety of vendors, from Amazon gift cards to giving donations to the Red Cross. I cannot recommend this software enough!

It's easy to use. Minimal set up and basically no maintenance at all. It also integrates well with the other tools we use, like Office 365 and Slack, so people can see a live feed of bonuses that are given around the company. There are some basic analytics and fun analytics (like a word map created out of the terms used in bonuses during the past 30 days). And they are introducing new features regularly. Recently, they developed an alert system to help prevent fraudulent bonus distribution (which may be a concern for large organizations).

I can't really put anything in this column. The only thing that could be improved on would probably be adding more granularity to their analytics and perhaps longer timelines for their analytics. But even those things have improved in the last few years that we have been using the software. They are always improving.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, David! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly so well loved -- Thank you for the high praise! We are constantly working on improving our analytics; did you know that you are now able to create custom ranges for some of the analytics available? If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, or if you'd like to share a bit more about what granularity you'd like to see in analytics, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

Tori S.
Solutions Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Benefit My Company Offers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bonusly helps teams collaborate and also helps with employee appreciation. I can tell you that everyone loves bonusly and you can also bribe your friends with it if you need something done. It's just an incredible idea and business and I feel so lucky to have it!

Bonusly is, hands down, my favorite benefit at my company. It's so nice to be able to recognize your co-workers when they do something so amazing and out of their wheelhouse. We have a pretty generous monthly budget and it just is so nice to be able to say thank you! with more than just words. I hope i get to use bonusly forever because it is my favorite thing in the world!

The UI is a little funky - tagging and mentioning people are confusing when you first use the app and the activity feed has random bugs, but other than that, this app is incredible.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has been an excellent way to recognize your co-workers for the great work achieved! We are always working to improve our platform to make using Bonusly easy! If you ever need help with your Bonusly account you can always contact your Bonusly administrators for help or connect with our support team at support@bonus.ly. Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Robin C.
Senior QA Analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love bonusly!

Kommentare: Overall i find bonusly to be a great reward system and love the items to select from.

I like the selection of gift cards/options to spend your bonusly on. I like how easy it is to award bonsly to someone.

I used my bonusly once to purchase a sephora gift certificate which came via email. The code would not work on the site. I then went to the actual store and the cashier still could not get it to work. Finally the manager was able to somehow help her. It shouldn't be that hard. And im not sure who to even contact if something goes wrong with what you've chosen. It was kind of stressful. That being said, I've been using bonusly for awhile and this is the first time it happened.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I'm sorry to hear about the rewards troubles. Our support team is always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you ever run into any issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Andrew K.
Andrew K.
COO in USA

Fun and Easy to Use

Kommentare: My company has been looking to set up a recognition and reward program for quite some time, and Bonusly offered us a great solution. After only two month using the platform, we experienced a great deal of interaction amongst our team and the overall response has been very positive. The integration with Slack, our primary communication tool, has done a great deal to self-promote the program, with little additional encouragement needed from peers and management. I would recommend this programs to anyone looking for a rewards-based recognition program for their business, especially for companies who frequently interact online.

Bonusly offers a very user friendly interface for peer to peer recognition. The web application makes it very easy to award Bonusly points, view engagement analytics, and redeem rewards. The integration with Slack makes awarding and celebrating rewards even easier, and additional features such as gifs and emojis add an element of fun to each interaction.

While the application still works for international teams, the rewards are more limited. The U.S. has a variety of gift card and donation options, but these do not carry over to most of our international employees. The application can also get a bit expensive over the course of the year at $3 per user per month, plus any costs associated with reward redemption. For larger teams, be prepared to make a substantial overall investment into the platform.