Über Bonusly

Anerkennung mit Spaß. Seine Arbeit lieben.

Erfahre mehr über Bonusly

With the "work from home" of Covid-19 world we have relied on software systems like Bonusly to build community and teamwork when working remotely.

The hashtags were a little confusing for other users.

Bewertungen zu Bonusly

Bonusly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.588 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bonusly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.588)

Jared
Jared
NOC Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform

Kommentare: Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs. Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Yasser
VP of Engineering in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must have in any company

Kommentare: Bonusly accomplishes what I need which is real-time peer to peer recognition. Often times, only big heroic accomplishments are recognized and rewarded, when in fact it's all the little things everyone does every day to help their peers is what makes a company great. Bonusly was flexible enough to accommodate our small startup when we were only 12 people, whereas YouEarnedIt arrogantly stated that they don't take on companies smaller than a 100 employees. Well, we're going to be 100 strong soon, and we're going to be using Bonusly.

- Easy to set up and use - Slack integration - Statistics and reports - GIFs - Does the job I need - Priced well - Lots of rewards - Custom rewards

- Weak rewards dashboard - Manual fulfillment of custom rewards

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Yasser! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! We're always looking to expand upon our existing catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Bridgette
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly has its perks!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Bonusly does an awessome at boosting employee engagement. I enjoy being able to increase dialogue and morale amongst my employees with such a great software. Since incorporating this app, my team has been reaching more goals and challenging each other. the peer to peer recognition feature does wonders. The employee analytics offers a real time demonstration in trends and growth

i love everything about the software.it is beyond helpful.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly helps drive engagement and collaboration

Kommentare: I really love Bonusly, it is easy and fun to use. Highly recommend.

We had TV screens around the office that displayed our Bonusly feeds. We also made this part of our culture. I would say that bonusly helps teams work together and makes it easy to recognize one another.

I think the recommendations of what kind of bonus to give could have been improved upon. I think it would also be interesting if you could take away bonusly $ from one another.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that our Bonusly digital signage helped to highlight the recognition being shared amongst the team with ease! We appreciate your feedback on how to enhance our bonus recommendations. Just to share, your Bonusly admins have the ability to add in custom awards to your teams account to offer additional awards for your team to claim! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@bonus.ly if you would like to share additional feedback or learn more about this! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Will
Talent Acquisition Partner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent reward mechanism to recognise colleagues

Kommentare: Used it for 3 years, we get a certain amount of points per month which we are able to use to recognise colleagues. The rewards are good and have no time limit on keeping points meaning you can save up. Helps in a tight spot!

Vast range of retail and charitable rewards Easy to use interface Gif integration

Larger reward catalgogue if possible would be great

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Happiness Meter redefined

Kommentare: Employee recognition. We use bonusly with over 90% usage across the year. Have been using it employee recognition and also award employees across the year for fun friday activities, monthly quarterly and yearly awards. Birthday, Annual company recognition and gifting and so much,

Easy integration with existing tools, we used slack to integrate. Easy setup and get started in no time. Simple and clean onboarding process. Amazing and very extensivereward catalogs, across the world,including charity and donations. Amazing dashboarding and analytics.

it will be better to have more customization like rebranding it based on company design. Custom domain.

Chad
VP Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fun and interactive engagement

I like the fact that Bonusly encourages engagement by making it fun for people to come out, add bonus' to recognition that others receive. Being able to add some fun animated GIF's to the posts makes it amusing to come out and read the feedback given on a regular basis.

I wish it were easier to leave some negative feedback privately. This would help close the feedback loop when things didn't go as expected, and constructive feedback is needed.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Chad! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Fun and Effective Way to Recognize and Reward Employees

Helps to create a more positive and productive work environmentBoosts employee morale and engagement

Nothing that I can think of. It is a fun platform actually

Nathalie
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

By Far The Best Thing My Boss Has Done For Us

Kommentare: My experience with Bonusly has been amazing. I have never had a problem cashing out. I feel very motivated to work harder and do better on a regular basis, and I feel extremely valued as an employee.

I can rack up on points, and cash them out for Paypal money. That's REAL money that I can literally use ANYwhere. I love it. Also, my second favorite is available as well - Amazon!

Absolutely NOTHING. Bonusly ROCKS harder than Metallica. Just kidding, but it is the best rewards system I've seen.

Desiree
customer service representative in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for employee recognition

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I liked the rewards program and the easy management of all employees within the database.

there wasnt anything i did not like about this application. it is great for employees

robin
senior qa analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly, Good and Bad

Kommentare: Overall giving your coworkers a bonus is pretty easy and straightforward. Receiving the bonusly can be more tricky if you get a gift card code that doesn't work. Which happened to me twice.

I love how you can reward your coworkers for doing something great. And i love all the options we have with gift cards. I find it easy to use for the most part. You log in, award your chosen amount to your coworker, and then just submit and they see it right away.

There are a few things. I wish i could manually input the amount of the bonus. It gives set amounts. My biggest gripe though is twice I tried to use my gift card i chose for my bonusly and they DIDNT work. Once was for sephora. I had to actually go to the store, and it took them a long time to try to figure it out and only one person in the store knew what the issue was. I also tried to use it for amazon and had to contact amazon to have them manually add it to my order. I don't feel there is an easy way to contact someone if this happens. It was quite an inconvenience. Esp for sephora having to go to the store. Needless to say I won't choose that gift card choice again.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Hmm, you should be able to give any amount of points when bonusing - can you give that a shot with your next bonus and keep us posted? So sorry about the rewards troubles. Our users typically don't run into any issues with this but we're always happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly), should you run into any rewards troubles. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Aleah
Customer Service Rep in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bonus.ly - Employee Morale Resolved.

Kommentare: Positive experience, motivating and team-building product. Feels like getting a pay raise when the points come in.

This is such a motivating tool for employees to connect and keep morale in the work environment high. I personally feel that Bonus.ly helped me not only want to be more productive during my workday, but also helped me to feel more connected with my coworkers. Bonus.ly was one product in our workspace that helped us to feel more connected as a team. Love that the balance resets every month, and that custom rewards can be added to their system (For example, we had a work fundraiser that could be paid into with bonus.ly points.)

Minor software issues, such as: Tags did not always work. Sometimes I needed a refresh of my page before I was able to find the tag name of a coworker. On the rare occasion, while redeeming a reward, the page would freeze, yet my points would still be deducted, and the prize was no where to be found. Thankfully customer support was quick to help, so this was not a huge issue, but enough that it should be noted.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Aleah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Sorry to hear about your issues with tagging coworkers and redeeming for rewards. If you have a moment would you be willing to reach out to support@bonus.ly, so that we can fix any recurring issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best platform to give recognition to your coworkers

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bonusly is just awesome. I use it to give credit to others when a good act happen or someone (or a team) accomplishes something that gives value to the company. Or even if a peer just helped me with a task and I want to thank that. The best about it is that I am happier when I give points more than when I receive them.

I think that the idea is just incredible. You get a monthly amount of points that you can give to coworkers as a gift in recognition for good acts or a great work. Then, if you get points from your peers, you can redeem them and get a reward (gift cards, paypal credit, or just donate it to a non profit organization, and more). It is no that much, but it is really splendid when your teammates recognize your contributions to the business. It is better when you integrate it with Slack and with every point you give you can send a funny gif.

For now I could not be able to find anything to dislike about this platform. Maybe if you have integrated with Slack, notifications can be very annoying if you have notifications on for that channel.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates across our different platforms! Ah, I'll be happy to pass this feedback along to our product team. It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

robin
Senior QA Analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love bonusly!

Kommentare: Overall i find bonusly to be a great reward system and love the items to select from.

I like the selection of gift cards/options to spend your bonusly on. I like how easy it is to award bonsly to someone.

I used my bonusly once to purchase a sephora gift certificate which came via email. The code would not work on the site. I then went to the actual store and the cashier still could not get it to work. Finally the manager was able to somehow help her. It shouldn't be that hard. And im not sure who to even contact if something goes wrong with what you've chosen. It was kind of stressful. That being said, I've been using bonusly for awhile and this is the first time it happened.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I'm sorry to hear about the rewards troubles. Our support team is always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you ever run into any issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Carrie-Ann
HR Generalist in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to reward and build an inclusive culture

Kommentare: Bonusly is definitely a must for teams who are wanting an amazing way to allow team members recognize each other and the ease of function for team members and administrators is a HUGE PLUS! I recommend Bonusly to everyone I speak with who is looking for ways to offer a reward and recognition program.

Our team uses Bonusly daily to reward and recognize our team members, and our team LOVES Bonusly. There are so many rewards to choose from and the ability to create our own custom rewards has been a huge plus for us. It's very easy for our team members to recognize each other and for the team members to select and receive their rewards. It's extremely easy for our Leadership team to administer.

There are no cons to using this software - it's super easy to use, able to download the app and use from a cell phone which makes it easy for our team to be able to recognize fellow team members in the moment.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Carrie-Ann! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Internet, Selbstständig

Show Your Appreciation to Colleagues

Kommentare: Overall I have an amazing experience using Bonusly. I would recommend organizations adopt it as a great solution for employees to engage with one another. I've worked at companies that try to build their own employee-to-employee recognition platforms and they never seemed to be used. Bonusly makes it simple to let employees connect with each other by showing appreciation.

Bonusly provides a great way to show appreciation to colleagues. It's a simply way to say you are grateful for the help they provided. Being able to choose the amount of points sent to a team member and feedback for why they deserve the points is amazing. Then, other team members can always add-on points as well. We've had colleagues collaborate together to build larger pools of points, then donate them to charity. It's an easy way to contribute into a large impact even when you only have a small amount of points.

The only improvement I would have would be for the emails that inform of points being sent should include a running total in the footer. It seems as though some emails contain the information and others do not. I would prefer to have this on every email.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thanks for your review! It's great to read that Bonusly has provided a great way to show your appreciation to your team and has encouraged collaborating for charity! When it comes to our email notifications, we would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve! Please send your feedback to support@bonus.ly so that we can learn more! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

Jen
Client Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for immediately rewarding excellent work

Kommentare: Bonusly has created a real environment of collaboration and gratitude within our company. It also contributes to some good natured competition to see who can be the most #solutiondriven for the week or who will collect the most bonusly points for the month. It's a lot of fun. When you have enough points to cash out, there are plenty of options to choose from for your rewards points as well.

My company uses bonusly to encourage inter-departmental collaboration and to remind all employees that reward those who have gone above and beyond to be engaged with addressing a client's need, find an innovative solution, or even just to lend their help and expertise to an overwhelmed colleague. This allows everyone in the company, no matter what level to achieve some recognition for the little things. In return, it helps foster an environment where we want to collaborate and we are grateful for the resources that we have to use for projects and new deals (our coworkers).

Overall, there aren't any major cons for this project. As a user, I would like to have better emoji and GIF shortcuts to key in - adding them currently is a little tricky - but that is purely a fun, cosmetic con.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Jen! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Test Engineer in USA
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly is an easy way to encourage being nice

It gives an infrastructure for appreciation! Something most people expect to crop up organickly within an organization. I think it really has helped the company I'm at keep that positivity as we grow and people get more and more silo'd.

I get frustrated when I'm out of points but want to reward someone. I think it's a necessary thing, but maybe you could implement a feature when I could set up a timed bonus to be sent to someone, so that right when someone does something nice I can setup the appreciation for it, but it won't charge my bonusly points before the new month refresh.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi John! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Hmm, I see. Have you tried redeeming an allowance boost reward? This reward allows you to trade in a certain amount of earnings points for more allowance points to give to your colleagues! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Micaela
Audience Insights Coordinator in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly is fun

Kommentare: It's great to have a rewards system in place that's quick and easy, with a lot of options for the rewards you can redeem :)

It's a fun way to say thank you/congratulate my fellow team members on favors/accomplishments. Rather than having to find a small gift from somewhere, I can easily just send someone points to express my gratitude or appreciation. And they retailers they work with for gift cards are great. Amazon is probably our most popular one. It's so easy to add the gift card to my account and I use it for things I already needed and had on my wish list.

I would just make it easier to submit a help ticket directly from the dashboard. Currently, you have to go to the help center, which has a list of forums that require you to look through for answers. It's only at the footer of that page that you can click "Contact Us" and submit a ticket. It should be easier to access this since I have had technical issues come up with loading my gift card and could not solve the issue myself through a forum search.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Micaela! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Ah, I see. You can reach out to our support team via the in-app messenger which is available through any Bonusly page (Help Center included) via the chat bubble on the bottom right of the page. You can also shoot us an email to support@bonus.ly if that may be more convenient. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Sílvia
Software Engineer in Spanien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to foster company culture

Kommentare: I love it, really!

The concept of it is amazing. The ease of use and the many different reward options there are.

The emoji menu works pretty bad, I wish it worked as good as the one in Slack. Also, when someone gives a bonus to a group of people, many times you want to add to that bonus but also including the original giver and that's not possible, so you have to create a new bonus for that specifically and we end up with several different bonuses related to the same event.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Silvia! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding the emoji feature as well as the group bonuses - I'll be sure to share this with our product team. it's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Software for Employee Appreciation

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great! People feel more appreciated and are happier. It also feels good to receive appreciation for something that you thought no one noticed!

When a friend told me about Bonusly, I was sceptical about whether it'd be worth its price. Spoiler alert: IT IS! Bonusly is such a great tool to recognize the daily and trivial contributions made by peers and employees, and it is these contributions that lead to the smooth functioning of an organisation, and the ones that deserve the maximum recognition and appreciation. I especially love the custom reward feature, because that allows us to give a more personal touch to the whole system. Also, slack integration is a godsend! The morale and teamwork have definitely improved in my organisation, and I have Bonusly to thank for that.

I have not run into any issues so far, and neither have my peers. If I had to nitpick, I'd probably love a more subtle shade of green than the one they use in there UI.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

vladimir
Web Architect Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps the team motivated!

Kommentare: Keep the team motivated
It's engaging
Creates an awareness of whats's being done as a team

It's fun, engaging and keeps the team self-esteem way up high....that's a good thing right? We love how it notifies us when there's some sort of anniversary, people feel really appreciated. It also creates an awareness of how many things are being done in the company, people who go the extra mile gets recognized.

I wish it could integrate the GIF option better with the Slack app. Other than that we loved it. Some people complained about "why should we give bonuses when all we are doing is what we got hired for" - but after a year of using it we noticed how there has been an attitude shift, it just makes a friendlier atmosphere.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Vladimir! It's wonderful to hear that your team is enjoying Bonusly, and had such a positive attitude shift! I agree with you about the GIF options available through Slack; I say the more gifs the better! We are constantly trying to improve our product, so I will be sure to share with our Product team so we can see what we can do! Thank you for your feedback, and for being a Bonusly customer!

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to recognize team members

Kommentare: Overall Bonusly is great. It's easy to use and a fun morale-booster for the team! They add new retailers all the time, as well as charities you can donate to, and it also lets managers add custom bonuses.

I love how easy it is to recognize and thank my team members using Bonusly. We use it to acknowledge when other team members do something good that fits our core values. It's been a great way to celebrate our successes, and it definitely has improved morale across my team. I also appreciate how frequently Bonusly adds new gift card options!

No cons to Bonusly - this software is great!

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly fun and easy to recognize your peers. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success brings teams closer and it looks like you'd agree! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Zach
Demand Generation Manager in Kanada

A Fun Way to Recognize Your Team & Boost Morale

Kommentare: Overall experience with Bonusly is extremely positive, I think every business should incorporate a tool like this to motivate, energize, and recognize their team(s). There's no better feeling than getting an email notification saying "someone has recognized you" and then reading your coworker's positive notes and recognition. It's a really great way to share good vibes and is a small token of appreciation that goes a very long way.

The product is extremely easy to use and integrates with our enterprise collaboration tool (Slack) very well. We have a Slack channel where team recognition is shared and colleagues celebrate each other's wins. It's a ton of fun watching people get deserved recognition and seeing everyone celebrate their efforts. I really enjoy giving Bonusly to other teammates when they've gone above and beyond. When I receive Bonusly, I am immediately energized and thankful. I usually use my Bonusly to treat myself, which is something I don't do as often.If I want to share Bonusly with my spouse or donate the funds I always have to option to do so. It's very easy to use and redeeming your Bonusly is incredibly simple.

I don't have anything that I really dislike about Bonusly. I think the system is very easy-to-use and straightforward.

Sarah
Content and Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to build team morale

Kommentare: We have been able to cultivate a workplace of generosity and giving thanks to Bonusly. Our team is happier, more grateful, and truly more fulfilled in our work thanks to this tool.

It's not often I take the time to write a review for a program or software I utilize at work, but Bonusly truly makes a difference in my love for my job. Bonusly allows us to build team morale and congratulate our teammates on a job well done, even when it may go unrecognized by management or other members of our company. This is incredibly beneficial for making sure that people are valued and feel seen and recognized for their hard work. Especially for large teams where small tasks and daily needs may go unrecognized over big wins or where upper level management may not have as much insight into the hard work of each employee as team members do, it's nice to have an opportunity to appreciate hard work and dedication.

There are honestly no cons. We love this software, and it has truly revolutionized the way our team collaborates.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates across our different platforms! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.