Über Bonusly

Anerkennung mit Spaß. Seine Arbeit lieben.

Erfahre mehr über Bonusly

With the "work from home" of Covid-19 world we have relied on software systems like Bonusly to build community and teamwork when working remotely.

The hashtags were a little confusing for other users.

Bewertungen zu Bonusly

Bonusly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.583 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bonusly bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.583)

Jared
Jared
NOC Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zero Admin Overhead Employee Recogntion Platform

Kommentare: Feed the tool money and watch your employees gift eachother points and build report and teamwork. This one is a no-brainer for companies looking to bring in a no-nonsense way of generating a bonus program.

Ease of Use: Bonusly is the pinnacle of set it and forget it. Their environment is so self sustaining for the users inside it there is basically never any need for administrative input beyond adding new people in! Specifically redemption for employees - its completely handled between Bonusly and the end user claiming their points. With a wide selection of redemption options, everyone is happy!

Bonusly could probably do to work on some additional features for those that want to do more advanced rewarding programs. Tie-in to other platforms and reporting/monitoring could use work.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Jared! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our product team for their consideration. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Employee Happiness Meter redefined

Kommentare: Employee recognition. We use bonusly with over 90% usage across the year. Have been using it employee recognition and also award employees across the year for fun friday activities, monthly quarterly and yearly awards. Birthday, Annual company recognition and gifting and so much,

Easy integration with existing tools, we used slack to integrate. Easy setup and get started in no time. Simple and clean onboarding process. Amazing and very extensivereward catalogs, across the world,including charity and donations. Amazing dashboarding and analytics.

it will be better to have more customization like rebranding it based on company design. Custom domain.

Brian
President in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for empoyee recognition and engagement

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! Our staff loves it and Bonusly is a core part of our culture.

Easy pre-loaded catalog, slack integration, able to name your own points, simple website.

User experience on the points giving site could be better. I need to wait seconds to get users to load.

Terri
Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A friendly company

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Bonusly allows our team to compete and engage with one another

The frequency regarding points. Could be more active regarding.

mahmoud
customer service in Ägypten
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly is Awesome tool, it must have in any company.

Kommentare: Using Bonusly has increased employee morale because they feel appreciated, which has led to their desire to increase growth within the company.

Bonusly should be in all companies because it gives rewards to employees for completing their tasks and also because it helps in cooperation among employees. I think it's a very smart investment for any company's culture because Everyone likes to feel appreciated when they devote themselves to work, and thus their productivity at work will increase, and this will be to the benefit of any company.

There are no negatives to this program, it is very good and they are always making progress

Chad
VP Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fun and interactive engagement

I like the fact that Bonusly encourages engagement by making it fun for people to come out, add bonus' to recognition that others receive. Being able to add some fun animated GIF's to the posts makes it amusing to come out and read the feedback given on a regular basis.

I wish it were easier to leave some negative feedback privately. This would help close the feedback loop when things didn't go as expected, and constructive feedback is needed.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Chad! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Daniel
Daniel
SEO Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Agency Review

Kommentare: Bonusly is a great way to offer additional incentives and sparks of positivity for a job well done.

Bonusly helps provide my team with little boosts of positivity for a job well done or when someone goes above and beyond.

There could be more opportunities to cash out for other gift cards or reward incentives. I'd like to see Bonusly offer an anonymous option as well.

Ahmad Farhad
Vice President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reward your employees with Best Way Possible!

Kommentare: Bonusly is a great product, we have been receiving awesome feedback from our clients and employees since we used it to appreciate our employees in the best way possible. It's easy, quick, and convenient. Thank you Bonusly!!

Bonusly helped us to recognize and appreciate our hardworking employees with the value they deliver to our loyal customers. We use it to announce our employee of the month and other ice breakers who work hard and deliver the best customer services to our clients in different projects and are the best co-workers. And then reward them with different possible gifts easily.

This is an amazing tool for our business, I can't explain how useful it is for our business.

Shivang
VP of Global Payor Relations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic software platform we use to evaluate and reward our employees

Kommentare: My firm started instituting a manager to employee bonus and recognition program outside of promotional cycles. It was one of the best things we've ever formulated at our company, but it was also something we wanted automated. We decided to use Bonusly to administer everything, and so far the platform has been great, easy to use, and very enjoyable overall.

Aside from the ability for managers to provide employee recognition, which is of course an essential and lovely feature, I also really enjoy the peer-to-peer recognition feature of Bonusly. It looks to encourage employees to recognize and appreciate their peers' achievements and contributions, which is something I think enhances company culture.

I don't feel that there is anything missing with this platform.

Alex
Growth Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly helped build a positive and ambitious work culture

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Really easy to implement and a fun way to recognise the team and drive performance.

Hard to get in touch with customer service.

robin
senior qa analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly, Good and Bad

Kommentare: Overall giving your coworkers a bonus is pretty easy and straightforward. Receiving the bonusly can be more tricky if you get a gift card code that doesn't work. Which happened to me twice.

I love how you can reward your coworkers for doing something great. And i love all the options we have with gift cards. I find it easy to use for the most part. You log in, award your chosen amount to your coworker, and then just submit and they see it right away.

There are a few things. I wish i could manually input the amount of the bonus. It gives set amounts. My biggest gripe though is twice I tried to use my gift card i chose for my bonusly and they DIDNT work. Once was for sephora. I had to actually go to the store, and it took them a long time to try to figure it out and only one person in the store knew what the issue was. I also tried to use it for amazon and had to contact amazon to have them manually add it to my order. I don't feel there is an easy way to contact someone if this happens. It was quite an inconvenience. Esp for sephora having to go to the store. Needless to say I won't choose that gift card choice again.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Hmm, you should be able to give any amount of points when bonusing - can you give that a shot with your next bonus and keep us posted? So sorry about the rewards troubles. Our users typically don't run into any issues with this but we're always happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly), should you run into any rewards troubles. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Aleah
Customer Service Rep in USA
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bonus.ly - Employee Morale Resolved.

Kommentare: Positive experience, motivating and team-building product. Feels like getting a pay raise when the points come in.

This is such a motivating tool for employees to connect and keep morale in the work environment high. I personally feel that Bonus.ly helped me not only want to be more productive during my workday, but also helped me to feel more connected with my coworkers. Bonus.ly was one product in our workspace that helped us to feel more connected as a team. Love that the balance resets every month, and that custom rewards can be added to their system (For example, we had a work fundraiser that could be paid into with bonus.ly points.)

Minor software issues, such as: Tags did not always work. Sometimes I needed a refresh of my page before I was able to find the tag name of a coworker. On the rare occasion, while redeeming a reward, the page would freeze, yet my points would still be deducted, and the prize was no where to be found. Thankfully customer support was quick to help, so this was not a huge issue, but enough that it should be noted.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Aleah! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Sorry to hear about your issues with tagging coworkers and redeeming for rewards. If you have a moment would you be willing to reach out to support@bonus.ly, so that we can fix any recurring issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Emily
Emily
Account Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Program for Rewards and Peer Recognition

Kommentare: It helps in appearing bonuses to public feed so that everyone will be able to view important activities and work. It helps in making recognition engaging and easy which will help every member of a team to make their activities and work are valuable. It helps in bringing every employee together by incorporating recognition with workflows that are already existed. It helps to engage everyone across departments, locations and teams with social recognition. It helps people in showing the impact of their activities and work.

It is an employee recognition program which helps teams to stay connected. It helps employees in recognizing each other easily no matter how they are working. It helps in promoting your missions and making recognition more impressive and impactful by linking it with the core values of your company. It helps in providing visibility to the contribution of everyone. Employees will be able to get a monthly allowance through it for recognition of their contribution.

It should provide more features so that we will be able to work with advanced programs of rewards. It should provide integration with other platforms for making monitoring and reporting function better. The dashboard of its rewards should be improvised.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thanks for your review! We are happy to learn that Bonusly has provided an easy way to share appreciation amongst the team, regardless of location or department! Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for being a Bonusly customer!

robin
Senior QA Analyst in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I love bonusly!

Kommentare: Overall i find bonusly to be a great reward system and love the items to select from.

I like the selection of gift cards/options to spend your bonusly on. I like how easy it is to award bonsly to someone.

I used my bonusly once to purchase a sephora gift certificate which came via email. The code would not work on the site. I then went to the actual store and the cashier still could not get it to work. Finally the manager was able to somehow help her. It shouldn't be that hard. And im not sure who to even contact if something goes wrong with what you've chosen. It was kind of stressful. That being said, I've been using bonusly for awhile and this is the first time it happened.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Robin! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you find using Bonusly easy to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! I'm sorry to hear about the rewards troubles. Our support team is always happy to help so please feel free to reach out to us (support@bonus.ly) if you ever run into any issues! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Caroline
Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Modern day approach to incentive – presents a concrete value exchange for work/effort in real-time

Kommentare: Basically just a reiteration of my "pros" section of this survey – however, to add:
Everyone loves to feel appreciated, and in the workplace that can sometimes be hard to capture on a regular basis. Bonusly helps to promote synergy amongst your immediate team as well as cross-functionally and across departments. I think it's a very smart investment for any company's culture.

Overall, I really love the general idea of the software itself. Studies have shown that incentive for work tends to heavily rely on intrinsic motivation (self satisfaction) rather than extrinsic (raises, bonuses, gifts, etc.) - but bonusly seems to have found a way to blur the two together and deliver the benefits in one platform. I feel like a lot of time people lose motivation at their job because they think they're under appreciated or that their hard work goes unnoticed – so this is a great way to recognize your coworkers and also to promote positivity in the workplace.

Don't have any complaints really – if I had to choose anything...maybe it would be gifs - I prefer giphy over tenor, maybe the gifs could pull from both sites? What about an integration with BitMoji? Might be something people would enjoy

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Caroline! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Noted on the GIFs! I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

kartik
RPA developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Rewarding Application

Kommentare: I would recommend using bonusly as it is a great application for giving rewards to the individuals and boosting their confidence.

Bonusly should be a must used platform in every organization due to following reason: 1.)Rewards are provided to the employee if the employee completes its task, it's a great thing to give reward as it keeps the employee motivated. 2.)The organization can also put incentives based on quarterly, half or yearly performance of the individual. 3.)Peers can send rewards to each other on working together with a particular task, this helps in a team bonding and strengthing relationships among peers.

There is no as such con in the Bonsuly as they are constantly updating their app and website. But it is just a suggestion if they can remove leaderboard from their application as it gives a sense of competitiveness which is sometimes not healthy for an organization.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Kartik! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Ah, the leaderboards are a fun and healthy way of promoting top earners and highlighting achievements. We hear from our users that they love them because it helps add a bit of a game element to the mix, and helps foster some friendly competition, which in turn helps to boost participation with Bonusly! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Jen
Client Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for immediately rewarding excellent work

Kommentare: Bonusly has created a real environment of collaboration and gratitude within our company. It also contributes to some good natured competition to see who can be the most #solutiondriven for the week or who will collect the most bonusly points for the month. It's a lot of fun. When you have enough points to cash out, there are plenty of options to choose from for your rewards points as well.

My company uses bonusly to encourage inter-departmental collaboration and to remind all employees that reward those who have gone above and beyond to be engaged with addressing a client's need, find an innovative solution, or even just to lend their help and expertise to an overwhelmed colleague. This allows everyone in the company, no matter what level to achieve some recognition for the little things. In return, it helps foster an environment where we want to collaborate and we are grateful for the resources that we have to use for projects and new deals (our coworkers).

Overall, there aren't any major cons for this project. As a user, I would like to have better emoji and GIF shortcuts to key in - adding them currently is a little tricky - but that is purely a fun, cosmetic con.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Jen! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Gabriella
Gabriella
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly makes every team and workplace better

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been great with Bonusly. I had one small technical issue which was resolved by a super friendly rep within a day, other than that the platform is extremely user friendly, fun to use, and is genuinely appreciated by all employees. It's a great addition to have it at the company!

Bonusly is a great software to show members of your organization how much you value the help or feedback they have provided you, while also being able to showcase cross functional goals to others in the organization. I am able to give recognition to coworkers that don't work in my office, which is really nice when you don't have the ability to thank them face to face. Seeing the Bonusly exchanges also gives me an idea of what is going on in other departments for example: if an Account Executive closes a new deal and gets bonusly, i know (being in Marketing) that we may have another new logo for our website. Bonusly is the perfect balance of not bribing people to do stuff but incentivizing them, plus it's fun to give!

There are limited options for redeeming points in Canada, we are restricted to about 15 companies, which is far fewer than the U.S.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Gabriella! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. We're always looking to expand upon our rewards catalog so please feel free to reach out to us (success@bonus.ly) with any suggestions that come to mind! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Micaela
Audience Insights Coordinator in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bonusly is fun

Kommentare: It's great to have a rewards system in place that's quick and easy, with a lot of options for the rewards you can redeem :)

It's a fun way to say thank you/congratulate my fellow team members on favors/accomplishments. Rather than having to find a small gift from somewhere, I can easily just send someone points to express my gratitude or appreciation. And they retailers they work with for gift cards are great. Amazon is probably our most popular one. It's so easy to add the gift card to my account and I use it for things I already needed and had on my wish list.

I would just make it easier to submit a help ticket directly from the dashboard. Currently, you have to go to the help center, which has a list of forums that require you to look through for answers. It's only at the footer of that page that you can click "Contact Us" and submit a ticket. It should be easier to access this since I have had technical issues come up with loading my gift card and could not solve the issue myself through a forum search.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Micaela! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Ah, I see. You can reach out to our support team via the in-app messenger which is available through any Bonusly page (Help Center included) via the chat bubble on the bottom right of the page. You can also shoot us an email to support@bonus.ly if that may be more convenient. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Janet
KB Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and a great way to reward your coworkers!

I love how easy it is to submit reviews and rewards. It's just a few clicks, and you're done. It's also easy to spend your points and purchase a gift certificate, and there's a wide range of businesses that you can select for your rewards. So to conclude, it's easy as both a giver and a receiver of bonsly points!

I dislike how you have to select one of the preset hashtags in your comment. I'd like to have the option to omit that when it doesn't make sense.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Janet! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like to use Bonusly to recognize your teammates! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. We give admins the ability to determine whether or not hashtags are required per each bonus. We find that hashtags helps build visibility towards your company values so I might suggest reaching out to one of your admins to open up a dialogue. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Margaret
Underwriter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bonus Options for Employees

Kommentare: It is a great product.

I like that all employees get a say in who can get a bonus. It is a great way to help show your appreciation. Someone ran a report for you? Send them points. Someone covered while you were on PTO? Send some points. Its great.

I love it. I think the things I don't love only really revolve around my specific business. Like I would like a larger allowance to be able to give out more points throughout the month but that is specific to my company.

Antwort von Bonusly

Hi Margaret! Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback about Bonusly. It's great to read that you like using Bonusly to recognize your peers and their successes. We think recognizing your colleagues for their success helps motivate teams and it looks like you'd agree! Ah, whenever I run out of points to give (happens), I like to purchase the allowance boost reward so I can keep on giving! It's feedback like this that reminds us of our goals and vision so for this, we're extremely grateful. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with us. :)

Anja
Co-Founder & Co-Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our non-profit staff of 13 loves using Bonusly! It's been a wonderful way to boost morale!

Kommentare: Using Bonusly has boosted morale for our staff members who feel highlighted and recognized in a prompt and positive way every time the leadership or colleagues list a specific shout-out and tie it to a financial reward. It's been a very fun and positive activity for our staff to participate in - some staff use Bonusly throughout the month, but most make sure they give out rewards before their balance runs out at the end of the month. It's both fun to send the shout-outs and, of course, to receive them. Sometimes our work environment gets exhausting and this is a great way to infuse new energy.

Our team loves the opportunity to promptly reward positive behavior and helpful acts of service with something tangible like a Bonusly reward. We had been doing shout-outs already, but to actually pair a shout-out with a financial reward that you can save up has been received very well. Most of our staff make sure they use up their allotment by the end of the month. I like that it's easy to reward individuals and teams and let everyone know what I see them or their peers doing really well.

We didn't like the leaderboard very much as our team works so closely together that it felt counter-productive to introduce this competitive aspect. It made the people at the bottom feel bad and the people at the top felt kind of embarrassed/like they didn't deserve the extra recognition more than many others. We asked the team to remove it and they asked us if we were sure - and then made the changes for us, which everyone appreciated. Not importantly at all, the emoticons are difficult to add using a laptop.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Anja! It's wonderful to hear that Bonusly has boosted morale at Spring Initiative, and helped encourage recognition of everyone's hard work. I'm sorry to hear that the leaderboards were making your team uncomfortable, but I'm glad to hear that we were able to make the changes necessary to fix that! Thank you for taking the time to work with our team in order to resolve that issue! If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@bonus.ly. We are happy to hear from you!

Jesse
President in Spanien

Mostly good, a few spots that are rough.

We wanted a way for employees to recognize the great work that their peers are doing without management always having to be involved. By giving everyone some 'money' to do that, it helps make sure that people feel appreciated and that they have a way to say thank you.

There are a few of the new features that I think should be included in the base software - especially for those of us who signed up early when there wasn't 2 tiers of product. I'm also really unhappy with the fact that they add rewards whenever they feel like and automatically turn them on instead of letting me control that. There are some causes like Planned Parenthood which can be controversial and I would like the opportunity to review rewards before they are published into our catalog.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Jesse! It's great to hear that Bonusly is working well for your team! I would love to touch base with you about your options regarding the plans and the rewards options. I think we can find some solutions to help! Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you and seeing how we can further assist!

People like it.

Kommentare: People like it.

It seems to work. People enjoy giving and receiving little micro-bonuses and even seeing other people get them. So that promotes some transparency on what everybody is doing and a general feeling of togetherness.

It does sideline a certain population who just don't enjoy being in the spotlight. These folks enjoy private exchanges. If there was a way to fine tune announcements for introverts that would address this problem. Not everybody wants to share everything.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly is able to promote transparency and a feeling of togetherness through recognition and appreciation! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, or if you have any further insights about how we could make the experience more comfortable for some users, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!

Stephen
I.T. Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Moral has improved because everyone can encourage and uplift anyone in the team!

Kommentare: Verbal encouragement is a strong motivator to make me want to do things for people. It also develops relationships.

Bonus.ly offers us the ability to integrate into multiple platforms so we do not have just one way to present bonuses to one another. Plus the hash tags and gifs take micro-bonuses to the next level! Not only are you encouraging someone where everyone sees it, but you get to influence the culture

If I have to come up with something, it would be the integrations with Bonus.ly do not have all of the feature rich attributes that Bonus.ly has on their website portal.

Antwort von Bonusly

Thank you for your feedback, Stephen! We're so happy to hear that Bonusly has helped improve morale by providing a platform of encouragement and expanding company culture. We are constantly working with our partners to enrich our integrations, so hopefully we will impress you sooner than later! I'll pass on your feedback, thank you! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your Bonusly experience, please let us know at success@bonus.ly! Thank you for being a Bonusly customer!