Dialpad Contact Center Bewertungen

von Dialpad

Über Dialpad Contact Center

Easy to set up, easy to use. Dialpad Call Center Software is feature-packed, affordable, secure, reliable, and backed by 24x7 support.

Erfahre mehr über Dialpad Contact Center

Nicholas C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"The Best Office Phone Solution"

Kommentare: Dialpad's AI transcription service makes it easy to follow up on calls without writing notes. It automatically locates todo actions and positive/negative sentiments and makes it incredibly easy to stay on top of all your office communications.

Vorteile: Dialpad truly has two distinguishing features that make it better than all other competitors: 1. Design. Dialpad's intuitive user interface across all its platforms far exceeds the clunky, outdated interfaces of its closest competitors. Having a similar, yet distinguished interface helps differentiate it from your regular phone app on your phone while retaining similar functionality to ease the learning curve. 2. Seamless integration. Dialpad makes it easy to switch calls between your devices. For example, if I take or make a call on my Mac, I can easily move it onto my cell phone if I need to move locations. Other competitors typically have an iPhone app. While some have apps on other platforms, we have found them buggy, and for some, unusable. There are a number of other features, such as its AI transcription, but these are probably the two most important features for a phone system. Simply put, our team has never had a single complaint about Dialpad, which is exactly what you would hope for in an infrastructure component like Dialpad.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I dislike about Dialpad. It has been a perfect solution for our office phone system.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Founder & Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks "

Kommentare: I am pleased but want more reliability.

Vorteile: This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

Nachteile: It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Amber K.
Office Manager & Director of Human Resources
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Cheaper than most, but you get what you pay for.."

Kommentare: I feel like the cons outweigh the pros at this point. We have had the system for 9 months and I am ready to go back to regular desk phones and a local phone/internet company.

Vorteile: I love the features and they are easy to change and update. Being able to get rid of desk phones and give every employee their own direct line number is great ( for the employees who need one) Transferring calls is easy and I like the feature that it asks you if you would like to "ask" the person if they want to take the call or not. I love that it keeps track of phone calls, times, and send monthly reports regarding all calls ( dropped calls, missed, minutes used etc.) Being able to easily transfer calls to an employees cell phone is useful.

Nachteile: It starts to get a little pricey the most employees you have. The "Fees" attached to the price are outrageous! These fees are described as : "Federal Universal Service Fund" , "Federal Regulatory Assessment Fee", "State and Local taxes" , and "Compliance and Administrative Cost Recovery" ( the compliance and administrative cost recover is the highest fee and I have no idea what it means or what it is for). I know we have to pay taxes, but when we had our old phone system ( through a local utility company) we didn't pay these fee's? Using Dialpad has tripled our office phone cost, and that's before you buy the needed headsets for use.
You have to add each and every employee that ever needs to use the phone and there is a monthly cost added to your bill ( cost plus fees), I have 3 employees who rarely ever use the phone for work, and I have had to add them as full users. There is no way to have a "main" phone or line that multiple employees can use to make or receive calls. It is not cost effective because I have had to add those three employees to the system, just so they can make a few phone calls per year.
There is a very big delay when you have calls forwarded to your cell phone.
When we chose Dialpad we chose it because of the features and price, the price looks good at first, but as you add employees and all the fee's it's extremely high.
Above and beyond any of these things, the customer service is very lacking. It is the worst customer service I have ever received from anyone. You cannot make a call to customer service, you can only use email. The "help" or response is not automatic, so if you are experiencing issues with the system ( which happens more than I think is acceptable for a business phone system) you have to wait sometimes 1-2 days to get a response or help. They did offer to "upgrade" us to a premier account, which just costs even more money. If you have a premier account you can have a phone number to call and actually speak with someone in customer service. We have had many issues with dropped calls, callers not being able to hear us, fuzziness in calls etc. These things are no big deal if they happen rarely, but they are fairly regular. When customer service does get back to you, they are incredibly rude and not very helpful, and it's usually 3-4 back and forth emails before a resolution is given or the issue is fixed.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"An Amazing Softphone System"

Kommentare: We switched from a standard phone system, not even VOIP, to this and has helped tremendously. It helped handle and port calls to the right department, fend off solicitations and auto spam callers. We can transfer calls, have a funny hold tune, and more features that are being released as time goes on that brings us and our customers value.

Vorteile: Easy.
Helps cut down on spam calls when auto attendant is set up.
Decent integration with Google.
It has Uberconfernece, which has cool features for a group call.
You can set up departments that are multiple user ringing lines. Easy to setup.
Easy and fast editing if you have alternative hours of operation a certain week.
Recordings and Voicemails can be saved to your google drive!
Reporting shows a lot that helps visualize what you're dealing with.
Contacts can be auto-imported into your Google Contacts list.
Notifications on missed calls and voicemails.
You can turn on when you're in business, so that phone calls go straight to voicemail after a greeting after hours.

Nachteile: Sometimes has issues with dropping calls sometimes.
Sometimes can be a hassle if your headphone system isn't set up on the first call of the day, whether user error or settings getting mixed around automatically.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Dysiree R.
Executive manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Dial Pad Versus Other Phone System"

Kommentare: My experience was great, basically it does the job we need so I am satisfied with that. But to be more advanced, the system needs more improvement and I hope they could make it more user-friendly​.

Vorteile: If you are looking for a ​cheaper phone service, that does the job of catering your customer's, this might be the one for you. Way cheaper than Ring Central and The Customer​ Service is Up top, but SOMETIMES not so easy to get in touch with especially​ on weekends. However, I highly recommend​ their service as they are very fair to their users, For instance, when we were still getting used to the system,​ we have 4 phone lines that were reserved and we weren't aware that it was being billed, but the customer service steeped in and refunded the cost of the unused lines RIGHT AWAY, they are easy to negotiate with.

Nachteile: The Software is basic, but not that very user-friendly compared to ring central. We've been using Ring Central for a few years before we shifted to Dial Pad.
Recordings are not easily located, when you try searching the phone number on the call logs, it will just give you the activity and the only way for you to turn on the recording is to manually​ turn it on while on a phone call, there must be some other ways, but for people who are not so techy and just wanted to use the phone service solely, it would be quiet a challenge figuring how to set this in automatic mode. Dial Pad also Offers Transcription, this means that all Voicemails left on your phone numbers we're automatically transcribed, however,​ it is not accurate but it does the job.
Integrations with dialpad to your customized database​MIGHT be possible​ but at a higher cost and you may need to get a quote with their Sales Department.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
IT Systems Admin
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Freedom from hardware!"

Kommentare: Our "phone system", i should say, "solution" is orders of magnitude cheaper, easier to support, and easier to expand.

Vorteile: I like that we kissed, well, without mentioning names, we kissed goodbye to hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "top of the line" physical equipment and replaced it with a simple "byod" solution... and our organization couldn't be happier with the switch!

Nachteile: It's been awhile now, and I've forgotten most of it so it couldn't have been too severe, but there were some quirks with how different kinds of lines were priced out. if it's still the same, they could use some extra clarity there.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Kate B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Dialpad has made our business ops run without a hitch!"

Kommentare: Great experience. We've never had any down time or major glitches. The value is great for what you pay. We appreciate the pricing as we are a smaller company.

Vorteile: Easy to set up. Established a business phone #, a conference call # and voicemail in a matter of minutes. I love that you can text from the web app. Dialpad has changed the way we communicate with customers.

Nachteile: We had a slight glitch when we set up the 2nd department's voicemail. We didn't even know that dept could have it's own voicemail so we are grateful for the feature.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
IT
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Time Saving"

Kommentare: 1. Be able to save money and time having the same software to text, call, record conversations and summary data from old calls and text is the best

Vorteile: 1. Easy to use when about texting, making calls and tracking data
2. Recording system and transcript are getting better and very helpful

Nachteile: 1. If you are texting and get a call in the same time you lose all your text. Sometimes it's a delay

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Pedro D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Just might work for you"

Kommentare: Not the best, but they are ok for anyone starting a business who needs a business number.

Vorteile: -Good technology
-Different Options for their prices
-Somehow affordable compared with others

Nachteile: -Can become expensive if you need more than 1-2 Person to answer calls
-Customer support can easily make your life hell
-It took me more than 6 months to be able to transfer my number out
-They can be very misleading and reject your transfer out requests even after you follow their strict procedures

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Peter H.
Market Launch Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Does exactly what it needs to, but not much more."

Vorteile: I use dialpad as a separate business number on my cell phone. It's awesome to have an app that lets me use just one phone for two numbers. The feature to use on my computer is super helpful as well, and I've been impressed that it does exactly what I need it to. Call quality is good.

Nachteile: It is utilitarian, and the interface is very basic. It's not the most pleasant user experience, but again, it gets the job done.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Milan J.
IT Analyst
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2019

"Dialpad Review"

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with Dialpad is quite positive. We came from another in house VOIP solution, and knowing that you always have someone ready to help you , gives you peace of mind. It does what its supposed to do, and the majority of the time it does it well!

Vorteile: One of the best features Dialpad has to offer is the ability to integrate with other services. Single sign on makes accessing Dialpad a breeze, and with GSuite requires one less password for myself, and all of our users. We all have so many passwords that we need some form of software to maintain them all! Interaction with other users through Gsuite, Salesforce, and many others also show up in the main interface allowing users to quickly go back to files, or conversations they recently had with other users. Unified communications is big in today's world and Dialpad handles it quite well. There is a decent variety of equipment that you can use with Dialpad, but it also allows us to completely remove the desk phone which is a nice touch, especially considering the types of work envoironments we have where users can chose where they would like to work. Last but not least, and at the core of its functionality the basic phone system. While allowing users to transfer calls amongst people, you are also able to transfer between devices, which means that, when your 1-2 meeting runs long, you can move your call to a mobile device if you need to get going. Overall the system is quite robust, and provides all the functionality one could ask for!

Nachteile: Its hard to list many cons, as we have only ever experienced a few, but here they are. Not all bluetooth, or wireless headsets play well with Dialpad. We have had to switch the headsets that a handful of our users depend on. That being said, once you have found one that works well, there are no problems. One other problem that we have encoutered is dropped calls, or unresponsive application. Most of the time, a simple restart of the application, or computer will resolve these issues, but they are still issues. Last but not least, the frequent updates. While it is good to continuously provide important updates, it feels like there is one every week, and not all users are comfortable with making these changes.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Creative Director
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"The most advanced and affordable option out there"

Kommentare: I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired. The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay. When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way. This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

Vorteile: 1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use.
2) You can transfer calls between devices.
3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates.
4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments.
5) It allows for better general office number handling.

Nachteile: 1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled)
2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

Development Associate
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"Cloud-Based Office Phones Increase Productivity"

Vorteile: I admit I was somewhat hesitant for our office to move from a traditional phone system to a cloud-based one. After using Dialpad for nearly a year, I honestly can't remember why I had hesitations in the first place! This system makes my work communication simple and efficient. I'm in and out of the office all the time, so it's been great to be able to answer work calls wherever I am. Our staff uses the messaging function to interact with each other on team projects. I love the fact that you can easily look over your call history list and edit call information to the name of the caller -- I don't have the need to scribble phone messages on paper anymore because it's all conveniently on the app! In addition to receiving voicemails on your phone, you can get emails including them too, so if you need to pass the message on to a co-worker, it's just a simple email forward away. Another awesome feature is the call data. You can track how many people are calling your organization during a specific time period, what percentage of those calls are getting answered, and who in your organization is making the most calls, along with much more data. These metrics can be used in a variety of ways to make your staff more efficient and engaged. The interface is easy-to-use and understand. Once you have the app on your device and configured appropriately, it's nearly problem-free. It makes me more accessible to our clients and helps keep our team on the same page -- what's not to love?

Nachteile: The number one issue you will need to get used to using this product is the slight delay that happens from when you speak your words to when they are actually heard. This results in a lot of accidental talking over your caller, but once you use the product for a while, you will get the hang of it. You can set up the app to use wifi or your calling plan. If you use your calling plan (which you must when you are away from a wireless router), you can get calls with bad connection or even drop a call. If you do have an issue during your call, you have the ability to give the call a one to five star ranking. If you rank the call low, you can add details about the problem, and then support will take a look and try to address the problem if possible. So there are issues, but I think the benefits definitely outweigh the negatives.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Business Owner
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2018

"Promising service BUT..."

Kommentare: Mobile communications for a small business. Call recording. Conference calls.

Vorteile: In fairness to the "But/Cons" that I will mention, this is the second business that I've used Dialpad for. I've loved the flexibility of the service! Apps for all big platforms, and it has been fairly reliable for VOIP. I love their call recording and uberconference is decent although it would be SO helpful to be able to share videos better.

Nachteile: There are some features that a business would expect to have. The ability to delete a license or to migrate a user... or to view messages from an employee. Why wouldn't an admin have access to this? THis is a business service not for personal calls!!! I had a huge issue with an user threatening to sue & harm me and was contacting my clients and badmouthing my business. Dialpad said that I would need a court order to view those communications!!! WHAT? I'm paying for the service! It's MY account! I had a desperate need to see what damage that he was causing and Dialpad wasn't there for me and likely won't be there for you either! Also, they would take a full day to respond to a support message allowing him to do further damage as I waited and waited. I could delete him, but then all messages/evidence would have been lost. I practically begged Dialpad to call me and they said that my plan didn't include phone support. I would have thought that Dialpad hearing that their service was being used to threaten people would have caused Dialpad to take greater measures to help their customer. Even when they tried to help they caused technical glitches and delays that allowed the user to delete almost all of his messages to hide his behavior so I still have little idea what kind of damage the he caused to me. When the account was finally assigned to a new user I asked to speak to a manager and the never heard back from my requests. Serious flaws here!!!

• Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Scott E.
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Has been a great piece of software for my business"

Kommentare: This software has allowed me to spin up or down business operations with the flip of a switch, and gives you a VERY full featured office phone solution for a fraction of the price of other companies. When comparing this to hardline phone systems, I honestly don't know why any company wouldn't just use this instead (as long as your computer has an ethernet connection).

Vorteile: I like that the software is affordable, reliable, and accessible in many different ways. I use it as the main business line for my company and adding/removing users is super easy, creating a main line is easy, and having access to your phone via apps anywhere you are is fantastic. I also am very impressed with their quality and their customer support. I was having an issue with call quality, and I couldn't tell if it was my bluetooth headphones or my wifi. Their team got REALLY technical digging into the transmission details from my call, and told me there was a lot of chatter on the wifi. I ended up just running an ethernet cable and have literally zero problems anymore.

Nachteile: The mobile app is good, but somehow not as reliable as the desktop software. I've had some issues making calls, and turn around and dial from my regular phone number and it works fine. I would suspect this has something to do with the fact that Dialpad uses internet instead of the regular phone line, but if I have plenty of LTE signal for a phone call I would think Dialpad would also work. As a result I generally just feel safer taking important calls from the desktop.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Jason S.
Everlasting Experience Designer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Designed for BIG, but no SMALL business should be without it..."

Kommentare: Overall, I've been a Dialpad user since before they were Dialpad (called Switch back then). Like any business that's growing, some things had to get cherry picked down, like direct phone support for smaller users. The forums are a good place to start, and most of my email support tickets have been resolved in timely manners -- including porting of numbers -- but not being able to pick up the phone and call support is a little worrisome. Still, the service is usually rock solid and integrates well across my four computer and three iOS devices. It is a true virtual phone system that sounds fantastic and crushes the competition. If they could integrate with a spam call service like Hiya, then I think it would be everyone's go to for small and medium business, for sure.

Vorteile: I'm pretty much a one man show, but I offer three different lines of services. I also have a cell phone number that goes back to 1998, so I like to keep it private from the business world. Dialpad allows me to separate all three service lines into their own department, with their own phone numbers and/or extensions, while keeping my personal cell number 100% private.

Nachteile: Some features offered on Android are not on iOS and vice versa. One of the biggest grips I have is that the pings for text messages to mainline and department lines don't present a notification on the iPhone. This can prove troublesome in an emergency, as I only see them when I open up the app and the department icon shows it.

Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"Good app for small business but a little glitch for large ones"

Vorteile: It needs simple installation via chrome apps store with simple Google or Microsoft authentication. It will start working in couple of minutes. One can easily accept and move calls between my PC and mobile app seamlessly without any interruption. Audio quality is up to mark. It's easy to add contact, it email us as soon as we have a voice mail. Easy to answer when the clients call. Dial pad app seamlessly integrates with Chrome and Gmail, linking all contact data. It doubles as an instant messaging platform for quick messages sent between colleagues when an email would be unnecessary and cumbersome. Because it keeps everything in one place and tracks a lot of call data like date, time, length of call, who answered it, what call group it rang to, call transfers which it makes finding, tracking and reviewing information easier.

Nachteile: There are no emoticons, which makes it less competitive than Skype. There are some features missing like immediate forwards to a non Dial pad number. Also when the demand gets high there is no call waiting or even any alert letting them know there is another call coming inn which makes the software impartial.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Steven G.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"End-all for hosted phone / fax"

Kommentare: Overall, it's the most progressive VOIP option with the most current and cutting edge features. It's also less expensive than the competition. I won't switch to another provider for the forseeable future.

Vorteile: Dialpad is one of the newest VOIP providers and feels that way- their design and feature set always seem to be a couple steps ahead of their competition. They pushed the softphone-forward model from launch, making deskphones a less preferred option. They integrate messaging fairly well into the app, and include all their features at one pricing tier instead of nickel and diming for upgrades. The app is upgraded at least weekly with tweaks or new features.

Nachteile: The interface still needs a little work; it's hard to tell when new text messages come in and there's no way to filter/sort/search in an efficient manner. Same goes for voicemails. The internal contact directory is helpful but not able to be "managed" in terms of combining dupes or bulk editing.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Managing Member
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Flashy, Expensive, Reliable"

Kommentare: Because me and my colleagues often work on the road or from home, it is essential that clients have a single number to reach us no matter where we are. Dialpad offers that, but only as a single point of contact for the organization (although I could pay a bunch more and have extensions or separate numbers, as mentioned above). The reliability is great, ease of use is ok, functionality for the price is low.

Vorteile: The interface is sleek, albeit a bit difficult to navigate. Once you know where to look for the functionality you need, it's great. The other thing I'd mention is uptime/reliability--I've never encountered a problem in that regard.

Nachteile: The thing that I would LOVE to see from Dialpad is the ability to have at least some extensions (for departments or individuals) without paying for them. Other providers, e.g. Grasshopper, offer this functionality as standard, and it is super useful. Even if Dialpad charged a couple dollars per month per extension, that would be fine. But as of now that functionality is not offered at a reasonable price.

Eric G.
Mgr, IT
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Happy customer"

Kommentare: We are a forestry company, and most of our workforce is mobile, out in the woods caring for the trees. That we can have one number that will reach them no matter where they are is HUGE for us. The fact that their techs can troubleshoot call issues and fix them (or tell us what we need to do) is also great. Dialpad also can be administered by anyone with a half hour of training or less, so we don't need a dedicated phone tech anymore.

Vorteile: The flexibility and features are night-and-day better than the phone system we replaced. Ability to have phone calls to the office phone ring on our mobiles when not in the office is a favorite, as is ability to block calls from unwanted numbers. We love being able to start a call on one device and in one click move it to another -- like taking a conference call on the desk phone, and when it runs over schedule, move it to my cell phone so I can walk away but stay on the call.

Nachteile: Porting numbers from out old phone system was the only trouble we had, and that's not really Dialpad's issue.

Maria T.
HR MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2018

"Best decision ever! "

Kommentare: The main issue we were trying to solve was providing a software for our remote employees to use. Because this software can be used ANYWHERE it solved our problem right away.

Vorteile: The interface is so easy to use and can be used anywhere. You don't need the traditional Voip system you can download an app to your desktop or mobile device and use Dialpad that way. It has saved us a lot of money because we don't have to purchase expensive desk phone and instead provide quality headphones that really make the experience so much much better. The software itself is very user friendly and integrates with Zendesk which makes tickets so easy to organize. All in all, best decision for our company.

Nachteile: There's not a lot but if I had to pick one thing it's that they don't support 1800 numbers. Not a deal breaker for us.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Jeffrey d K.
Managing Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Innovative Phone System punches above it's weight class"

Vorteile: Ease of use and low cost set this apart from competitors. We dumped Shoretel system in favor of this system. We have no upgrade costs, and the service runs seamlessly from the cloud. I would never buy another phone system again, and can't believe how much money we spent on our old system.

Nachteile: Customer Service experience is hit or miss.
If you don't have enterprise software package you can't get phone support by phone.
It's odd that a phone company wouldn't provide telephone support.
Once the system is set up, you really don't need customer support, but for those rare instances where it's required, e-mail doesn't always do the trick. Frankly, if I am calling, it's because I couldn't sort out the issue on my own or by e-mail.

Don S.
VP Marketing and Innovation
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"The VOIP app that I recommend for any digital or remote business."

Kommentare: I am able to manage my business phone line from my cell phone and laptop without having to purchase any new divices or phone lines.

Vorteile: Integrates with my GSuite account so login is easy. The app works perfectly with making and receiving texts and calls. The app also transcribes and records calls and voicemails which helps out a lot. Has all the features that you would look for in this kind of app like different departments, voicemail setup, hold music and a desktop app for making calls from you computer. Call quality is top notch as well.

Nachteile: Hard to think of a con for this one other than maybe the price being just a few dollars higher than it could be. But no real complaint there as the value far exceeds it for most growing businesses.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Technical Support Analyst
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"I Love DialPad but they are going up in price...."

Kommentare: DialPad overall is great if it fits your budget. The features are convenient for you and the client. (you will need to download a mobile app or forward calls to mobile devices for now. DialPad is easy to set up and use. I recommend doing this during the day or during the week. I needed help from support and they were not available evening hours during the week or weekend.

Vorteile: Originally I was in love with the price... (started with dialpad when they had a "free" plan). Recently started using dialpad again and still love it. My favorite feature is the ability to text clients. Many client use their mobile device and it is definitely convenient. Shared view of calls help tremendously. There is no need to ask a co-worker, did they speak to a client or has a client called. The ability to see that information is at your finger tips.

Nachteile: The cost. With each number and "extension" the cost goes up. I desired to have multiple extensions route to one phone for a limited time to save cost but sort the client's need. These charges it what drove me to begin to shop again for a new phone solution.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Erich L.
Communications Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2019

"Software Killed the Telephone Call"

Kommentare: Overall, Dialpad has been a game changer for me. Call quality is great. The software allows me to work remotely in Arizona while the rest of my team is in San Jose, CA. The end user has no idea that I'm in Arizona... it's a seamless experience for them. When the office phone rings in San Jose, my app notifies me here in Arizona. It's great that I can continue to share the work of answering phone calls with my team no matter where we're located.

Vorteile: Dialpad offers a versatile calling platform with a rich feature set that covers all of a user's most common needs. Do you want to take calls through your computer? Done. Through your smartphone? No problem. Both? Yes, indeed.

Nachteile: Some team members simply can't or won't let go of the traditional desk phone. My team has had a very difficult time with this. Half the team uses the app with a headset/microphone combo. The other half insisted on using Polycom desk phones. Setting up the desk phones was a pain. After setup, there was still difficulty. Inbound calls always come through on the app, but 1 out of 3 calls don't come through on the desk phones.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2019