Filtern nach:

Über ClassSwap

Ein erschwingliches, vollständig anpassbares Verwaltungssystem für Pilates-Studios, das erstklassige Kurstauschfunktionen und vollständige Kundenverwaltung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über ClassSwap

Private individual in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and great value for money

Kommentare: Customer service is outstanding

Easy to use, comprehensive options, saves massive amounts of time

there are no cons I can think of, everything works just great

Caroline N.
Pilates instructor in UK

Class Swap for small private Pilates business - owner/teacher

Kommentare: After the first 2 months everything settled down as I became more familiar with the website and how to navigate it . Now I find it easy to manage my classes/clients on the site.
I would not go back to producing my class lists (12 per week) and doing all the class swaps manually again.
It saves me masses of time!

The basic version is very affordable and it feels as if a huge administrative load has been removed. It literally saves me at least 1 hour every day and even more at the start of term. It has removed the need for clients to contact me - email, text, messenger, what's app, phone - with cancellation of classes and requests for catch up classes. Clients have control of their bookings and can cancel and rebook as necessary. Most clients love it too. They are notified immediately a mat becomes available - which is so much quicker/reliable than waiting for me to check the lists and email them.

I felt it was not that intuitive when I started using it and modifications are still made from time to time which throws me. It does take a while to get used to, but customer support is very good at following up queries and sorting out any glitches. Some clients don't seem to want to use it. Out of 90 clients, I probably have to do the online cancellations and class swaps for 5 people who just can't seem to work out how (or be bothered) to use it.

Thanks Caroline.

Christine D.
Pilates Instructor and Studio Director in UK

ClassSwap review

Kommentare: Clear instructions. Good customer service from ClassSwap.

Really easy for clients to use this to change to another if they can't make a class without bothering the instructor! Clients are happy.

Must check class numbers the day before class with enough time to contact any client who has previously swapped into a class which has just become full.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thankyou Christine for all the stars - we try our best. Please note the system DOES check class numbers to prevent over-subscription,so you don't have to.

La-ree M.
Administrator in UK

ClassSwap

Kommentare: Using ClassSwap has meant we can focus on maintaining our class registers, payments and course information all in the same place which has drastically cut down on admin time. For clients, they now have the convenience to manage their own make up class bookings.

The ClassSwap team have been very open to adapt, where possible, functionality specific to our business. The customer support has been first rate. The set up is simple and day to day operation easy to use for both studio client and studio.

The compatibility course table is an area that could do with redesigning as it is time consuming to link up a new class to 50+ courses, however, once the set up has been done the links are transferred term to term which is great.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you La-Ree for a great review. We polled our users about redesigning the compatibility function and the overwhelming response was to leave as is. Sorry!

Becki S.
Pilates Instructor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This has made my business easier to manage

Kommentare: I have been using the basic class swap package for two years, and have recently upgraded to the full package. It has made managing my business so much easier, as it has allowed me to focus on my teaching rather than being swamped in admin. Our cutsomer service rep has always been really helpful. Whenever I have a question he will respond quickly to emails or give me a call back. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a Pilates software package.

The software is really easy to set up and use.

The initial transition to get clients to engage with the system. Once they realised how easy to use it was though they came fully on board.

Ann C.
Pilates teacher in UK

ClassSwap - Just Do It!

Kommentare: I had been toying with the idea of introducing an online Class management system for a while but was unsure if anything on market would be flexible enough to fit in with the manual system I used which had evolved over the years.
I took the plunge almost a year ago and am so glad I did - Class Swap has made my life so much easier.
I now spend much less time on admin and more time on my teaching skills, class planning etc,
The clients love it as it gives them the flexibility to swap classes with out having to text or email me.
I would definitely recommend this system to all the Pilates and/or Yoga teachers out there.

Gives clients the ability to manage their own Class bookings without having to text or email me.

I genuinely cannot think of any cons for this product

Antwort von Sunsell

What a great review - thank you Ann.

Neil C.
Owner/teacher in UK

ClassSwap review

Kommentare: We have used ClassSwap for about 9 months or so, for us, it is easier to use than Mindbody (Pah!!) and it does what we want it to do, which is to enable clients to swap their classes around without bothering us so much. Haven't really got anything negative to say about it as customer support is instantly on any issues that arise and they are getting fewer.

Ease of use. The system is very easy to use and self explanatory, with a good help section. Great customer service and ease of contact.

Still get the occassional software glitch, but the customer service is awseome and any glitches are usually sorted instantly

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you Neil. We do our best!

Lindsay H.
Business owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don’t use all the features of classswap but the areas I use free up so much admin time, I couldn’t do without it now.

How it frees up my admin time to work on more important things like lesson plans and client notes - I was spending ever increasing time on swapping people around classes and this programme does it all for me! Hoorah!

Clients without email addresses (very few) who can’t use it themselves but that’s not class swap’s problem!

Paula M.
University Lecturer in UK
Architektur & Planung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software which has greatly improved my personal time management

Kommentare: ClassSwap has allowed me to better manage my personal time, meaning that personal and work conflicts with my exercise classes can now be managed and I can approach each week calmly! It has provided a really positive change for me.

The ability to de-register from classes I cannot attend and sign up to classes where there are spaces available. It has meant that I can manage the multiple demands on my time effectively and no longer have to worry about losing money from missing a class, not realising there are places available in other suitable classes.

Nothing, I like this software. I have nothing further to identify.

Pilates client training to be pilates instructor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent product from a pilates client perspective

Kommentare: Its a really well thought out app, and helps me manage my availability to take classes.

If I cant make a class I can see which alternative classes have space for me to swap into, so I dont waste any money and can still get a session. It also emails me when space on a selected class becomes available.

I would like not to have to login everytime I use it, but this is a minor issue.

Debbie J.
Instructor in UK

Pilates Studio Owner

Kommentare: It has taken me a while to get to grips with the software, but that is down to me and time. Any questions I had whilst setting it up were answered quickly. Now I have got a handle on it, it is fairly intuitive to use and not complicated. I have only just started using the essential class swap system with my clients, but already many have said they think it's easy to use. I am planning to now have a look at the fullpack version to be able to manage bookings online, and this will save me many hours of admin per week.

Classswap are very responsive to emails about any issues with the software, and these are usually sorted out on the same day. Much better than dealing with overseas companies and waiting days for a response.

The software looks a little less modern than other systems I have tried.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you Debbie. We have always been more focussed on functionality and responsiveness. Perhaps it is now time for a cosmetic makeover.

Liz V.
Pilates teacher in UK
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Classswap review

Kommentare: It has made a real difference to our teachers time and has given greater flexibility to clients and makes paying for a term in advance more appealing.

Clients can use it to manage their own swaps. How quickly Classswap responds when help is needed.

The time it takes to load class pages especially at busy times.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thanks Liz. The follow-on facility will cut down the time it takes to load classes by a massive amount.

Suzi S.
Business ownere in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A great time-saver for small businesses

Kommentare: Since using ClassSwap I have felt much less stressed and have more time to teach. There are occasional problems but they are addressed very quickly and thoroughly.

I like the fact that clients can swap themselves between classes rather than texting me!

That you can't yet link payments to the system

Antwort von Sunsell

Thanks for the review Suzi. Perhaps you did not know but we do offer the ability to pay either by PayPal or Nochex.

Shula D.
Department Co-ordinator in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ClassSwap Review

Kommentare: The perfect solution to the admin side of attending a class. It is so convenient to be able to change your session booking. As a busy mum whose children's plans change hour by hour it is a huge bonus to have the flexibility I need when trying to fit in my own activity too!

I find ClassSwap very easy to use when I need to make an adjustment to my plans for attending my pilates class. It is easy to understand and very quick to use.

Nothing that I can think of. It is all pretty simple and does exactly what yoiu need it to do.

Judith A.
Retired Library Manager in UK
Bibliotheken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great facility

First that it exists which means I get the most out of my Pilates classes and don't have to look too far ahead to know if I can attend all my usual timetable Second it I easy to use Third it allows you only to sign up for classes at your level

Nothing until I tried moving to the next page and it won't let me!

Antwort von Sunsell

Thanks for taking the trouble to review. Please contact me about the issue regarding navigation to a different page. If there is a problem we shall fix it right away.

Hilary H.
Pilates student in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Idea

Kommentare: I can swap my exercise class easily - how did we manage without it!

It is really easy to use and saves me money on paying for missed classes

I only wish we could have had it sooner!

Luci P.
Director in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software

It is so easy to juggle around classes without having to sit on the phone for hours. It's really easy to see which classes are available and also to be able to swap classes last minute too. The credits store so you don't have to remember how many credits you have. Really impressed with ClassSwap.

So far I haven't come across a con yet, which is always a good thing!

Careena D.
N/A in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: does what it needs to do

does what it say's on the tin , and is easy to use

having to put my email and password in every time !

Antwort von Sunsell

Hi Careena Thanks for the review. Most browsers allow you to save your log-in details. Try reading the help page for your browser.

Debbie P.
Marketing Manager in UK

ClassSwap is a lifesaver!

Kommentare: Great product, easy to use and saves me losing out when I can’t make a class. I wish all fitness clubs used it! It’s one of the many reasons I wouldn’t go to any other Pilates classes.

Very easy to use, changes made instantly and no errors. A complete lifesaver for my Pilates classes which are paid in advance but sometimes I need to rearrange.

The software looks a bit dated, think the front end could be improved. Not responsive for mobile?

Antwort von Sunsell

Hi Debbie The design is mobile compatible but we agreed that it appears dated. We have now introduced a fully updated 'calendar' app that is much easier to use on mobile devices. Thanks for the feedback

Steve M.
Director in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good System

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use. Nothing complicated. Gets the job done

Takes a few minutes to work it out but nothing major.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you Steve for taking the trouble to review. We have since added to the on-line help to make the processes clearer.

Jyoti S.
Pilates Instructor in UK

Class Swap

Kommentare: Hugely frees up my time as I no longer need to reply to each clients request to attend an alternative class and organise this for them. Client's have reacted positively to it too as it allows them to take control of their attendance and timetable

Links easily to my website and simple for my clients to use.

Initially setting it up takes a bit of time, but once it's done you can just carry all your info forward for future classes.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you Jyoti for the great review. We woud be pleased to receive feedback about how to make ClassSwap easier to use.

Jo M.
Pilates in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get maximum benefit from termly charges

Kommentare: As a user this has allowed me to get the most out of each term's pilates charge. Inevitably I have to miss some due to work commitments but I can usually book myself on to an alternative class with a different teacher using ClassSwap

Layout on page is clear therefore it is easy to use. Keeps a reminder of how many swaps you have available.

Nothing to improve as it is so clear and easy to use

Mark B.
Not applicable in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly functional

Kommentare: Brilliant initiative and ensures I don’t miss too many classes by allowing me to rebook at a suitable time.

It has much improved my ability to juggle a busy work life and ensure I can always swap my Pilates class to a suitable time. A brilliant and simple application!

I sometimes find the 24 hour restriction on swaps catches me out but this may not be the application.

Antwort von Sunsell

Hi Mark. Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review. The closing period is dictated by your studio in the options they set up so please contact them - I am sure they will be able to help.

Dawn M.
Registered Aesthetic Nurse and Reiki Practitioner in UK
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Very happy Class Swap User

Ease of use. Time efficient, can be used throughout the 24 hour period. Results instant. Very effective communication tool.

Initially on logging into App the text was very small, this appears to have been rectified in the last couple of weeks.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thank you Dawn for taking the trouble to review.

Michelle A.
Preschool Deputy in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use service

Kommentare: So far excellent as very easy to use and completely accurate.

So easy to use! Does exactly what it says. So much easier than the previous company my Pilates company used.

A minor point my original log in had a capital i in it but it looked like a small l. Took quite a few attempts before I realised.

Antwort von Sunsell

Thankyou Michelle for taking the trouble to review us. We have amended the login so users are now invited to enter their own details so this should eliminate any confusion.