Über Ideawake

Ideenmanagement-Software, die es für Unternehmen einfacher macht, Ideen ihrer Angestellten zu sammeln, auszuwerten und umzusetzen.

Erfahre mehr über Ideawake

This software can be customized to fit each community's specific needs.

Bewertungen zu Ideawake

Ideawake hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ideawake bereits verwendet?

Carson
Carson
Innovation Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy way to crowdsource and evaluate ideas from busy people

Kommentare: When I was evaluating the options, one thing that stood out with Ideawake was the people. It's a big enough company to deliver top-notch software and customer service but small enough to know team members by name. Because Ideawake is nimble, our rep was able to customize the software to fit one especially complex idea challenge. They listen, respond quickly and value their customers.

It's easy for idea challenge participants to access the site through single sign-on, contribute ideas and interact with others by leaving comments or upvoting other people's ideas. One "complaint" we got from an early challenge was that it was so easy, people thought there had to be something wrong. Another huge benefit is its accessibility outside the network. Health care workers don't have extra time to use networked computers, so Ideawake makes it easy to engage with them on the smartphones, tablets or any computer.

The current version is a bit tricky to set up challenges, but the Ideawake team is very accessible and hugely helpful, so we lean on them for back-end help. Once an idea challenge launches, we can typically troubleshoot most issues. I have seen a demo of the next platform, which will make it easier for administrators, so this shouldn't be as much of an issue.

James
Clinical Laboratory Technical Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Ideawake for our Process Improvement Team

Kommentare: Ideawake has proved very worthy in my company's use case(s), we have found this platform as a large upgrade to our previous systems, most of which relied on multiple Microsoft products. As this software continues to grow and expand to allow for further functionality, integrating the platform into more of our departments seems inevitable.

◉ This software can be customized to fit each community's specific needs ◉ The software is very intuitive and easy to understand ◉ The development team is quick and effective when asks arrive from end users ◉ Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful in reaching desires of customers ◉ Integrating to this system from an older system is aided by helpful tools to move existing data to this platform

◉ Some features are still in development ◉ Some users may find the software difficult to navigate once receiving Admin access

Kim
RN Clinical Educator in USA

Project Management Made Easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love this platform for managing projects within my program. I run a Nurse Residency Program 200+ nurses each year and have them work on quality improvement or EBP projects to positively impact patient and nursing outcomes. The platform allows multiple people to post and interact on the project while maintaining consistency and project standardization. The customizable stages guide the nurses through each stage of the project seamlessly. It visibility also allows organizational leaders to view the projects and interact through providing comments, suggestions, or simply encouragement. This virtual option is user friendly, environment friendly, and allows for a sustainable option for promoting innovation for nursing.

I do not have anything I do not like about the platform. It is a useful program and the customer service is so amazing that I have no complaints.

Shantanu
Manager in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is not a structured solution

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Not happy. Many changes are required to make it suitable to implement.

Only first step is good to capture the idea. Reports are good.

After idea capturing, it looses the track. Work flow and the dashboard sequence do not match. Every process step i.e. evaluation, approval, implementation etc, need to have separate screen to understand. Date and time stamp with completion process is required for each sequence and it is missing. At the same time real time updating is not visible, every time i need to refresh it to see the effect. Idea system should be integrated with the KAIZEN, IPR and Big project systems. It shall be integrated with the TPM pillar concept to have good integration.

Bri
IT Program Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Hackathons and Ideas in between those cycles

I really like how ideas are managed through implementation in the tool. It is easy to vote and find out how far the ideas has gone in the process. The ability to comment and like in the early phases is awesome as well to understand impact.

I think our instance may just be segmented/configured in such a way where it is easier to find an idea if I remember the event it was discovered. I guess the point is I'm not sure if I've ever seen any documentation about how to search for an idea I've voted for every single time.

hamza
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation that excites

I like how easy it is to post and collaborate ideas.

Sometimes I can't open multiple tabs for different sections

Ruth
Training Coordinator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

comication

Kommentare: I like a lot the way i can see other people form other plants

comunication whit other team form other state

N/A i think everything is perfect and nice

Gitanjali
Corporate and Strategy in Indien
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Place for Innovation

It is user friendly. Navigating through Ideas, voting, commenting and sharing are some good Features. Also, the interface is good.

I think there should be a feature where innovator club members who are also the moderator should not get the visibility of name of the idea owners, as it can lead to biasness. Also, I guess the people who are buying this platform should have fleaxinility to change the wire frame according to their quality of employees.

Sharan
Chief Manager Technical E-Coat in Indien
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback on Ideawake

Kommentare: Overall my experience is very good and would suggest others to explore this platform to generate new ideas.

Very good concept and each and each individual of the organisation can see the idea and gets motivated by others.

Seeing the number of ideas given by each individual from all the department is very encouraging.

Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Your Go-to-Platform for Ideas & Innovation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pretty good, we have been using it as an ideation platform and it get the job done

Ease of use is one of the best features along side the friendly interface. I haven't seen a better interface.

Sometime it just goes back to the homepage

Brandon
Innovation Analyst in Trinidad und Tobago
Programmentwicklung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Idea Crowdsourcing and Management Capability

Kommentare: Overall, a great solution for idea crowdsourcing and management. The Ideawake team is extremely supportive and has made incremental improvements to the platform based on feedback.

1. User-friendly interface and social features make idea crowdsourcing through Ideawake an engaging and almost effortless experience. 2. Workflow setup feature was intuitive and allowed for customized management of our innovation pipeline 3. Responsive and dedicated support team

1. There is room for improvement in the range of options available for providing feedback to participants, which is currently limited to email notification. 2. The ability to conduct deep-dive analytics for a pool of ideas post-evaluation within the platform is lacking. Improvement in this domain would save time and enhance decision making capacity.

Ashton
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pitch competition

Kommentare: It has been fairly seamless for the entirety of my use, but I haven't explored much of the website.

I liked that it was easy to go from the link that was given, to the actual pitch competition sign-up.

The software is fine, I just didn't like the phrasing on some of the prompts.

Moiz
Product Innovation Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's a very easy and smart way for our caregivers to share their ideas and build team engagement.

Kommentare: Higher engagement, competitive advantage, more ideas, motivated staff. Our staff has been actively using and promoting the solution. Everyone is motivated to work their ideas.

I enjoy the interface and ease of use of the platform. It has enabled our staff to think about their problems differently and provide potential solutions.

Jaden
Project manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

Kommentare: Ideawake has been a great tool for us so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been very helpful as well. I am hoping this platform really helps us as a company

How easy it has been to tailor it to our needs.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great with the setup and with answering our questions as well. The system is smart and simple

The learning curve is there. It is easy once you understand the system, but if you are thrown in without any education or training, it could be difficult at first. I say this as I was added to this project after it was already selected, so i did miss any training that was done.

Jennifer
Member Experience Specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ideawake Review

Kommentare: Very good! I look forward to continuing.

It is very visually user friendly and easy to navigate.

So far, I have no complaints. I will make note of any future experience

Brian
Supervisor in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Workplace Tool

Kommentare: Thus far has been a great asset for our company.

This definitely is a great tool to have and integrate into the workplace to allow employees to put their ideas out there and be heard.

The timeframe in which it takes to review and possibly implement the ideas.

Sunny
Compliance in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation Platform

Useful platform to consolidate ideas and score them efficiently.

When scoring would be good to be able to see ideas already scored alongside current idea you are scoring for benchmarking.

chase
Assistant Manager in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing product!

Kommentare: Love it! Amazing product!

I love that we can input ideas and we get responses on our request in a timely manner.

I haven't found any i dont like as of yet.

Carl
Associate in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Carl's Review

I think the overall functionality and and presentation is great. Also, the overall interface and navigating through the site is appealing and easy.

When I used ideawake to post an idea for a contest, the formatting of the text into the submission icon was disproportional and was not reflective of the the true formatting. In addition, reloading the list of submissions and using the filter to organize based on latest date took a bit of time to reload

Kaleb
RN Clinical Educator in USA

Ideawake Review

Kommentare: Great product for idea management

Real-time updates and collaboration features

Sometimes not as intuitive to navigate as I'd like.

Marco
Engineer in Italien
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for innovation

Easy interface, powerful project construction

User and group management lacks some management tools

Gayle
clinical therapist in USA

Pleased

Kommentare: Positive with ease of use

Opportunity to share ideas with an expanse of colleagues and leadership.

I have not used it often and long enough to develop an opinion a negative perspective on the use

Veronica
Marketing manager in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy team, happy work

Propose ideas, review them in group and recognize talents in workers has been facilitated with Ideawake.

I couldn’t find any matters in this software at the time that I used it

Sam
Community Librarian in Kanada
Bibliotheken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ideawake

Ideawake makes it easy to share ideas online.

It's fine overall. I really don't have any complaints.

Ari
Psychologist in USA

Interesting Platform

The whole idea of the platform, where you can share innovative ideas with others without the noise of social media, is a very interesting one with alot of potential.

I would like access to more type of challenges than is presented to me as a user through my organization. The ones presented to me a very specific to Central Illinois, which is not where I work.