Über Ideawake

Eine einfache Ideenmanagementplattform, die Ideen nachweislich in Erfolge umwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Ideawake

What I like best is Ideawake is set to scale with your company - NOT built to be a one-size / one price / consulting required solution.

The learning curve is there. It is easy once you understand the system, but if you are thrown in without any education or training, it could be difficult at first.

Bewertungen zu Ideawake

Ideawake hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ideawake bereits verwendet?

Carson
Carson
Innovation Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy way to crowdsource and evaluate ideas from busy people

Kommentare: When I was evaluating the options, one thing that stood out with Ideawake was the people. It's a big enough company to deliver top-notch software and customer service but small enough to know team members by name. Because Ideawake is nimble, our rep was able to customize the software to fit one especially complex idea challenge. They listen, respond quickly and value their customers.

It's easy for idea challenge participants to access the site through single sign-on, contribute ideas and interact with others by leaving comments or upvoting other people's ideas. One "complaint" we got from an early challenge was that it was so easy, people thought there had to be something wrong. Another huge benefit is its accessibility outside the network. Health care workers don't have extra time to use networked computers, so Ideawake makes it easy to engage with them on the smartphones, tablets or any computer.

The current version is a bit tricky to set up challenges, but the Ideawake team is very accessible and hugely helpful, so we lean on them for back-end help. Once an idea challenge launches, we can typically troubleshoot most issues. I have seen a demo of the next platform, which will make it easier for administrators, so this shouldn't be as much of an issue.

James
Clinical Laboratory Technical Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Ideawake for our Process Improvement Team

Kommentare: Ideawake has proved very worthy in my company's use case(s), we have found this platform as a large upgrade to our previous systems, most of which relied on multiple Microsoft products. As this software continues to grow and expand to allow for further functionality, integrating the platform into more of our departments seems inevitable.

◉ This software can be customized to fit each community's specific needs ◉ The software is very intuitive and easy to understand ◉ The development team is quick and effective when asks arrive from end users ◉ Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful in reaching desires of customers ◉ Integrating to this system from an older system is aided by helpful tools to move existing data to this platform

◉ Some features are still in development ◉ Some users may find the software difficult to navigate once receiving Admin access

Oliver
Senior Manager, Business Transformation in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service, very responsive team, intuitive product

Kommentare: Increased engagement, idea generation, innovation.

The ideas that we gathered have been an excellent starting point for a variety of projects and initiatives. The Ideawake platform allowed us to put a finger on the pulse of our organization in a way that would have taken a significant amount of time and effort in the past. We had a solid participation rate with very little training required.

We had a few instances where the software functions did not work properly and this impacted our ability to engage with users on their ideas. The Ideawake team did their best to quickly resolve the issues and were very responsive. However, some testing in advance of rolling out changes would be helpful.

Bri
IT Program Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Hackathons and Ideas in between those cycles

I really like how ideas are managed through implementation in the tool. It is easy to vote and find out how far the ideas has gone in the process. The ability to comment and like in the early phases is awesome as well to understand impact.

I think our instance may just be segmented/configured in such a way where it is easier to find an idea if I remember the event it was discovered. I guess the point is I'm not sure if I've ever seen any documentation about how to search for an idea I've voted for every single time.

Kim
RN Clinical Educator in USA

Project Management Made Easy

I love this platform for managing projects within my program. I run a Nurse Residency Program 200+ nurses each year and have them work on quality improvement or EBP projects to positively impact patient and nursing outcomes. The platform allows multiple people to post and interact on the project while maintaining consistency and project standardization. The customizable stages guide the nurses through each stage of the project seamlessly. It visibility also allows organizational leaders to view the projects and interact through providing comments, suggestions, or simply encouragement. This virtual option is user friendly, environment friendly, and allows for a sustainable option for promoting innovation for nursing.

I do not have anything I do not like about the platform. It is a useful program and the customer service is so amazing that I have no complaints.

hamza
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation that excites

I like how easy it is to post and collaborate ideas.

Sometimes I can't open multiple tabs for different sections

Brian
Plant Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for continuous improvement within an organization

Ideawake gives all employees the ability to have their ideas heard..

The ability to remain anonymous if there is something that you would like to submit but do not want others to see it was you that suggested it.

Ruth
Training Coordinator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

comication

Kommentare: I like a lot the way i can see other people form other plants

comunication whit other team form other state

N/A i think everything is perfect and nice

Gitanjali
Corporate and Strategy in Indien
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Place for Innovation

It is user friendly. Navigating through Ideas, voting, commenting and sharing are some good Features. Also, the interface is good.

I think there should be a feature where innovator club members who are also the moderator should not get the visibility of name of the idea owners, as it can lead to biasness. Also, I guess the people who are buying this platform should have fleaxinility to change the wire frame according to their quality of employees.

Sharan
Chief Manager Technical E-Coat in Indien
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback on Ideawake

Kommentare: Overall my experience is very good and would suggest others to explore this platform to generate new ideas.

Very good concept and each and each individual of the organisation can see the idea and gets motivated by others.

Seeing the number of ideas given by each individual from all the department is very encouraging.

Tamara
Program Psychotherapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excited to stay motivated for change!

Kommentare: So far I'm excited to be using it!

I like the user-driven interface and the app-style interaction of the software. It keeps me engaged and keeps me involved in the idea process.

So far, there is a functional error in tagging ideas (there are only three tags available, I can't add any, and the tags available aren't really related to the focus)

Bubba
Implementation-Operations in USA

Great! Having the ability to have a way to offer ideas from your frontline folks goes a long ways.

It allows you to see the creativity that many employees within your organization may have that could not get or be able to present a voice in the past. It also allows you the ability to work with key stakeholders on new solutions which goes a long ways in your continued success in your respected business.

Christopher
MANAGER in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Christopher G

It allows m to feel heard by my company , knowing that my ideas could be the new normal brigs a joy to my job .

Push emails about my post and post i comment on would be a great improvement to the site.

Programmatic Operations Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform to Share New Ideas

This is a great platform to share and vet unique ideas across all levels and departments. This is the first company in my 10+ year of experience that has used a platform like this and it's very empowering to be able to share any idea you have that is visible to leadership and can potentially make an impact on the business. It's very entertaining to see what other ideas employees come up with as well.

There are a lot of ideas submitted but can't tell which ideas are being seriously considered by leadership

Thaddeus
Ministry Performance Improvement Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective and Innovative tool for project management

The features I most enjoyed about Ideawake were the easy to use functions and support. We used Ideawake to collect ideas from employees and were able to sort through them efficiently.

At this time of my use of Ideawake, I do not see any areas that need improvement

Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Your Go-to-Platform for Ideas & Innovation

Kommentare: Pretty good, we have been using it as an ideation platform and it get the job done

Ease of use is one of the best features along side the friendly interface. I haven't seen a better interface.

Sometime it just goes back to the homepage

Sunny
Compliance in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovation Platform

Useful platform to consolidate ideas and score them efficiently.

When scoring would be good to be able to see ideas already scored alongside current idea you are scoring for benchmarking.

chase
Assistant Manager in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing product!

Kommentare: Love it! Amazing product!

I love that we can input ideas and we get responses on our request in a timely manner.

I haven't found any i dont like as of yet.

Carl
Associate in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Carl's Review

I think the overall functionality and and presentation is great. Also, the overall interface and navigating through the site is appealing and easy.

When I used ideawake to post an idea for a contest, the formatting of the text into the submission icon was disproportional and was not reflective of the the true formatting. In addition, reloading the list of submissions and using the filter to organize based on latest date took a bit of time to reload

Kaleb
RN Clinical Educator in USA

Ideawake Review

Kommentare: Great product for idea management

Real-time updates and collaboration features

Sometimes not as intuitive to navigate as I'd like.

Joy
Cashier Billing Clerk in Trinidad und Tobago
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping dreams alive

The software was very practical and straightforward. For any issues which may have reared its head, the support team quickly and efficiently dealt with it.

As a first time user I was very satisfied and had no qualms about the software.

Gayle
clinical therapist in USA

Pleased

Kommentare: Positive with ease of use

Opportunity to share ideas with an expanse of colleagues and leadership.

I have not used it often and long enough to develop an opinion a negative perspective on the use

Veronica
Marketing manager in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy team, happy work

Propose ideas, review them in group and recognize talents in workers has been facilitated with Ideawake.

I couldn’t find any matters in this software at the time that I used it

Sam
Community Librarian in Kanada
Bibliotheken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ideawake

Ideawake makes it easy to share ideas online.

It's fine overall. I really don't have any complaints.

Ari
Psychologist in USA

Interesting Platform

The whole idea of the platform, where you can share innovative ideas with others without the noise of social media, is a very interesting one with alot of potential.

I would like access to more type of challenges than is presented to me as a user through my organization. The ones presented to me a very specific to Central Illinois, which is not where I work.