Filtern nach:

Über FSI CMMS

Extend asset lifecycles and complete work orders with a cloud-based, user-friendly CMMS designed to empower every level of your team.

Erfahre mehr über FSI CMMS

Ann M.
Facilities Project Manager in USA

Best in Class

Kommentare: FSI brings a lot of best practices into your maintenance program, and that's really what we used. Their partnership with Enstoa and standardization of the CMMS helped us make sure that we were all on the same track. Before we had FSI, we were only able to account for 30 percent of work. Now, we're able to charge 80 percent to work orders, which is huge. For some of our hospital locations, FSI sent staff to perform asset collection and asset tagging. Then, Enstoa helped extract, standardize and migrate our historical CMMS data from our old systems. They also worked with our teams focusing on regulatory, change management, and work order management to identify high-level designs for each workflow.

Outside of just the work order management module, I think CMS rounding and CMS view are great. There's a lot of opportunity for other departments to use it as well, not just engineering. We use CMS rounding for environments of care rounding right now. I know our behavioral health department has also used CMS rounding, they worked directly with FSI’s team to build what they needed.

It would be great if there was a way to easily transfer requests to our facilities design and construction office, who uses a different system to manage work and projects. Not so much a con but possibly an opportunity for a future integration.

Jim W.
Facilities System Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Continued development and customer service focused

Kommentare: The product is outstanding and easy to work with for users. The people behind the product are exceptional, and make each customer feel important. You will want to be part of the FSI family.

I’m a huge fan of FSI. Their customer service is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced, especially from software companies. Outstanding continued support is one of their strongest points, and their staff members are focused on helping hospitals make these tricky transitions. When I have a question, I know exactly who to contact. FSI’s CMMS allows for incredibly accurate, actionable reporting. Leadership can sit in the office and switch from hospital segment to segment in a minute. We can view how many work orders each site is getting, the type of work requests they're getting because our data were consistent across all hospitals. That was a massive benefit of bringing on one standardized CMMS because you can get everyone on the same page for reporting, evaluating staffing levels, and understanding what types of work are getting done, and where.

Honestly not much I've found not to like. We've been customers since Fall 2012 and there has been constant development and improvement to the entire package with continued growth of features.

vor 3 Monaten

We're very happy to hear this, Jim. Thank you very much for being a loyal customer. We're grateful for the relationships we've been able to build with you and UPMC. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Steve B.
Regional Director Plant Operation & Maintenance in USA

FSI for healthcare

4 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use by maintenance staff, ease of navigation. Excellent support service.

At times challenging to obtain reports that we need, however this may be part of learning curve.

Keilon W.
CMMS Technician in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

The product is easy to use but can improve of functionality

Product is slow. Have to run in separate browsers for workflow. Slow turn around on build requests. No history of large moves. Developers need more input from end users

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, Keilon. As you know, FSI is continuously updating our suite of products based on customer input and releasing them on a monthly basis. Our team will discuss these issues on our next weekly call with you and your team.

Joe D.
Regional Director of Facilities Management, Northeast in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Invaluable for regulatory compliance management

Kommentare: We use the software as a compliance management tool as well as for maintenance management purposes.

We implemented this software across 135 hospitals and continue to do so. The product enables our organization to standardize customized preventive maintenance and planned event procedures and schedules which can be updated companywide as needed in real time. Support staff at FSI are readily available and always willing to customize software and generate custom reports as requested.

On occasion, more granular reporting on individual hospitals within the system was sometimes difficult to obtain.

Robert B.
Facilities Engineering Operations Manager in USA

CMMS Game Changer

Kommentare: FSI is really our Google. Whatever we need to find, it’s there. We’ve been growing by leaps and bounds, acquiring real estate, leasing buildings, building buildings, buying buildings. To keep a repository of all that pertinent facility and equipment information, it’d be impossible without a system like this. The FSI team aren’t pre-programmed sales guys like with all the other presentations. They knew exactly what they were doing. Their experience was a big help, because when we got stuck on looking at what’s an easy way to fix this, what makes the most sense, those guys collaborated with us a lot during implementation. It was a night-and-day change from what we had.

What I really liked about FSI was they're pretty transparent. When we met with them, there were several software functions that they didn’t really have built yet, and they teamed up with us and built a purchasing function, a project function, materials management function. It was encouraging to see that they were still scaled to that level where they would help us out, and whatever package we needed, they committed to getting it done.
FSI has really changed our whole operation. They’ve made our lives a lot easier with what they produce. And they keep innovating. It never stops. If a health care system is considering FSI, I’d be in 100%.

They set the bar and continue to raise it. Ease of use. We would be lost without it.

Lack of reports initially, but this has improved.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for leaving this review, Robert; we really appreciate it. We're also glad to hear that we were able to work through any reporting needs you had. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Donna P.
Facilities Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

FSI Review

Kommentare: I am constantly on/in FSI doing various things. I like this system.
I do like the training available but the presentors go so fast it is very, very difficult to keep up especially when they are switching in between screens. I know they only have so much time so maybe they should break it down into multiple webinars so people can comprehend/follow what they are talking about

I have always used FSI since in this position. I am in it from dawn to dusk. I use Work Orders, Assets and Procedures/Schedules the most. Reports I only use a few because they don't always give me the info I want so I just go thru work orders. Plus you have to look a each report to see what info it is providing and the layout of it.

Report Option is not my favorite because I have difficulty getting what I want and I have to look through each report to see its layout and information provided

Amanda W.
Sr. Quality Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy use for Asset management

The product is easy to use and therefore easy to train new hires. It maintains our equipment and helps us stay compliant by keeping us organized with schedules and inventory. I like that they are always open to improvements and staying on top of technology.

No cons that I can think of at this time

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you very much Amanda, we appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoy using FSI's CMMS. As you know, you can always reach out to us directly if there's anything we can do to help.

Michelle P.
Admin Dispatcher in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User

Kommentare: They have a great team that is very supportive. There is no Question they can not answer.
They are very knowledgeable of the product.

We also us the system for charge backs. it makes it ease to track the Charges

Our Inventory Module is not set up for use

Avril D.
Project Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Web based system is easy

Kommentare: This has kept our team on track and is a one stop system for us. It's our home base for all our work.

Web based system is great to access from anywhere.

Sometimes things appear to go missing and we're not sure why. We think something works one way but it doesn't and then it doesn't make sense.

David L.
Maintenance Tech in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMS is vital in performing our Maintenance and PM's.

Kommentare: Unfortunately I have not be successful in convincing the upper management that a lot more could be done with this software program. It works well for what I can use it for.

I am still learning on how to work with the software. I know that I am not utilizing it to it's full potential.

Some features are not as intuitive as I would like but I am learning more as I work with the program.

John P.
Project Software Coordinator in USA

CMS - Top Tier in the industry

Kommentare: 5 Stars. We now have the data to drive real change within the organization. "No Work Gets Done Without a Workorder". A lot less paper now too.

I love the ease of use and the gear towards healthcare.

Just the initial understanding of how to be an admin in the beginning was challenging.

vor 3 Monaten

We're so happy to hear about your positive experience John. Please feel free to reach out to us if there's ever anything we can do to help. Thank you for your review.