Über 5centsCDN

Beschleunige deine statischen Live- und HTTP-Inhalte mit Leichtigkeit bereits ab 2,50 $ je TB. Das Unternehmensnetzwerk wird von Akamai unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über 5centsCDN

This platform is very easy to use, clean user interface and we found lot's of well written documentations about their features.

The only annoying thing is its customer support department which is not very responsive.

Bewertungen zu 5centsCDN

5centsCDN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 5centsCDN bereits verwendet?

Leah W.
Leah W.
Design Engineer in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

5centsCDN: A must have live streaming, video transcoding and cloud storage software

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Video streaming makes it easy to deliver high quality content in cloud.

5centsCDN enhance cloud storage and access through HTTPS. Multi-streaming live events on social media platforms grow the audience in our company.

This isn’t vendor flaw but it requires robust internet connection for live transcoding.

Syed adeel H.
Syed adeel H.
Devops Engineer in Pakistan

Good cheap storage platform for CDN purpose

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Using it for clients large video files at this price is good.

It is cost-effective almost everyone can afford it for the price of 5cent a GB. The management console is easy to operate.

Operation time is high and sometimes creates headaches. When you are uploading mass data with code files.

Jan M.
Manager in Thailand
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK

1 letztes Jahr

I did not have the chance to like anytthing

It never worked properly , my website was uanble to be seen properly and your technical assistance department after one week were not able to solve anything

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. After reviewing the account I do see some notes saying "Akamai SSL deployment time" the time taken is considerably high compared to SSL deployed on our other networks! Yes, as mentioned we do offer FREE assisted live migration, but I am sorry it did not work for your and if you ever plan to get access to the Enterprise network, let me know we can definitely help you set up the CDN right for you! Regarding the WP plugin will double-check and once again thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. We are happy you have chosen KEYCDN, and things are working out great for you! Cheers

Houssein H.
biology teacher in Libanon
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

good software

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: very powerful software with so many features at a cheap price

very useful software for me and I get all I want from features in live streaming

they should make an app for ios and android it will be better

Prabhakar U.
Prabhakar U.
CMO in Indien

It is budget friendly CDN service for file storage

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, using this CDN is very easy and its features are robust.

The best thing about this CSN is that is budget-friendly and it offers a free trial too. It has all the required features in its packages. It is a game-changing infrastructure of content delivery. They also provide help in setting up your account and system. The functionality is not only robust but the documentation is well written and easy to follow. It is budget-friendly and can be set up and managed by non-tech people too.

All the features are super awesome and I liked everything about this tool.

Samuel O.
Samuel O.
Financial Analyst in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5centsCDN: Full-Featured Cloud Based Live Streaming Program

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Broadcasting live videos during corporate events help us reach big audience.

5centsCDN help me and my colleagues create channels with customized contents for live broadcasting.

Integration with Wordpress isn’t straightforward, it could be better if they should reduce the complexity and technical overheads involved.

Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Lead Software Engineer in Chile
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Live Broadcasting Platform

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Live broadcasting on social media accounts. Video transcoding.

Social media live streaming, event scheduling and cloud file storage.

Both in-house and vendor success team help us eradicate issues on 5centsCDN as soon as they arise.

Amit D.
Amit D.
Marketing Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is a fast and cheap CDN service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 5 Cent CDN is the best CDN solution I've ever had. The service is cheaper than other companies and it is really fast. I use it to serve my website in better way.

I was looking for a CDN that could help with delivering my website faster and securely to consumers. This CDN is a game-changing CDN that provides advanced solutions including Web acceleration and cloud storage. I’m impressed by how fast the 5 Cent CDN is. It loads pages insanely fast and securely. I definitely recommend at least trying it out, and you’ll be surprised by how fast your pages load.

It's online Realtime security and support system should be improved.

Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Human Resources Consultant in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Real-time Broadcasting System

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Event scheduling. Cloud file storage and social sharing.

5centsCDN offers a wide array of capabilities from cloud storage to video transcoding in one space.

There is no missing tool nor was it daunting to bring to live and integrate with external apps.

PCI in Türkei
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Strong Alternative of Live Streaming and Content Delivery Platforms

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for a CDN that can provide me with great network bandwidth with fast speeds. I looked around and found this one. Their CDN bandwidth pricing is one of the best I've seen and they also got great customer service. I use this for live streaming and it works great. Highly recommended.

5centsCDN is a top-notch CDN provider that offers an affordable and reliable solution for live event and video streaming. They have a great selection of plans to choose from, including a free trial that you can use to stream your next event. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they offer great customer support. They have several live-streaming clients and they power the delivery of more than 1000 live and video streaming events every month. I'm very pleased with their service and will continue to use them for my live streaming needs.

So far we are quite satisfied with 5centsCDN

Shrinkhala S.
Senior Manager in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Industry leader in providing A to Z solution for content delivery across various businesses !

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall business experience is splendid with 5centsCDN as they provided hassle free experience always . Media business is quite complicated from operational aspect and 5centsCDN has understood the nerves of the business correctly and proposed solution is quite apt. Live streaming of content was never this seamless and swift but 5centsCDN made this possible instantly.
Their tech team is quite robust and knowledgable who understand client needs correctly and helps in evolving as per business requirements and client expectations
Customer support team is helpful and resolve our issues/requests within specified timeline without any surpassing of TAT
Their 24*7 customer support is quite commendable. Highly recommended software from my end

5centsCDN is a marvellous tool for online and live streamling of digital contents in multiple languages across multiple web systems. It is saviour for all the media businesses. It has superb features strating from live streaming without ant lag or latency, non interupted video streaming of heavy files, no distortion of media pixels, swift and seamless content presentation on web systems and secure transition. Client and end users are elated with such enhanced experience and recommended to go with 5centsCDN for another 6 months. They offer huge space cloud storage for keeping heavy videos in most secured manner. The videos can be streamed at multiple places in single go with improved efficiency. They provide free trial version also to engage more and check the performance and testing of the software from user perspectives. They are overt to customer suggestions and act accordingly which makes them out of the box It is one of the fastest streamling software which never buffers and helps in accelerating website load speed also

Trial version can be further extended for some more days so that more new customers from small and medium enterprise can come and experience the same Pricing model should be customised basis service package. It is recommended to go full with SaaS model as it suits the best to majorities Interface is intuitive but can be further enriched with new features to make it most engaging amongst all

Anuj V.
Senior Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the finest content delivery solution for businesses. Take the demo today !

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is just wonderful as 5centsCDN team is agile, dynamic and most importantly technically sound with regard to all kinds of content delivering activities. Video streaming on different platform in one go is now easiest than ever. There is infusion of 3 D animation in unique content creation and delivery which immensely helps all kinds of business users in modern era.
Also, cloud managements services are phenomenal and utility is amazing.
A huge shout out to the technical and leadership team for such great offering.

Video streaming in different forms on different integrated platform has become easier than ever. Also, it is an efficient tool for providing effective last mile content delivery solutions in seamless manner without any issue. Raw and unorganized content feed (Video, Animated content and written content) are organized through 5centsCDN and delivered at sink in most sorted and organized manner. Its an all in one solution which removes your content woes to greatest extent.

They should focus more and more on receipt of user feedbacks on their home website etc. It will enhance more word of mouth marketing and more credibility will infuse in the system due to larger feedbacks and reviews and feedbacks on products and services are crucial selection parameters for business users.

Shane G.
Shane G.
Process Lead in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

5CentsCDN: A viable option for enterprises seeking to broadcast content to large audiences reliably.

Kommentare: 5CentsCDN has satisfied our needs to setup and stream various new multimedia offerings. As more use cases within our organization are identified, we forsee a large uptick over 2022 in the need to serve more content.

1.The low pricing /GB coupled with the large feature set, as well as tiered options, which assisted us in scaling and dimensioning for growth. 2. Lots of redundancy, which did give our stakeholders much peace of mind, though there are currently only 6 in Africa. Hopefully this number will increase in the near future. The support team is great, and always ready to answer questions, especially during our integration.

None...We running evaluations to evaluate moving our Cloudfront images soon, to 5CentsCDN.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a client and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime. Cheers

Abhishek A.
Abhishek A.
Marketing Executive in Indien
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent file storage platform

Kommentare: We have a great overall experience with 5cents. It's cloud storage data is very cost effective just 5 cents for 1 gb and there is no commitments, you can exit anytime if you change your mind. The security is very good as fas as i have experienced in these 10 months.

5 cent per GB, here it comes with the low cost cloud data that seems to be pretty good amd has worked wrel for us. It's been very cheap at this point of view if we look at the quality of service it provides. Data storage on the cloud is secured by it's advanced data protection tool. Restoring is as easy as uploading a file to druce. Their customer support team is excellent, they help us in every problem whenever we need them.

The company needs to work on the user interface as it would require huge teck knowledge to work with it. Company should look on these things apart from focusing on earning only.

Software Engineer Intern in Indien
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Content Delivery and Live Streaming Software.

Kommentare: My overall experience is good because the features 5centsCDN provides with reasonable pricing are tremendous. It's highly recommended for small entrepreneurs and rather it can be used by large entrepreneurs who are delivering and doing business on a large scale. 5centsCDN will help them in marketing the products in a wide range of networks.

The features Like third-party integrations are best in 5centsCDN. This helps to deliver or live stream our content on different platforms at the same time which helps to grow especially when one is an entrepreneur or content delivery. API keeps the record of all the data including countries where our content is mostly viewed this adds a big plus to this software and it's the best software with reasonable pricing.

There's nothing to be disliked because it's the best software with reasonable pricing.

Jason W.
President in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Awesome Service

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I was clueless on this project. I am not a developer and the support staff with all the documentation they helped me to build my 7 channel live streaming network. I am working on a very limited budget and this service works great for me...as I grow...I buy more. They have services to fit ANYONE's budget and they even teach you how to use it. AMAZING!!!

Very small learning curve and support staff is spot on!

Not really much of anything. There was a small learning curve, but everything is there. Some instructional videos might have helped.

Javier C.
Technical Operations Manager in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5cents a streaming service with good value and great quality service

5 letztes Jahr

Products have develop more options to control and verify the viewers data. Customer services has been when need it fast to help solutions.

I will appreciate if 5cents develop and more power full playlist options, with a better schedule system.

COO in Türkei
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easy Deployment

Kommentare: Their pricing is fair and they have fast servers located all over the world. Everything was easy to set up and I didn't need to make any changes at all to my code. I'm quite satisfied with their service.

Recently I have been working on a side project and I've been looking for a CDN service that could help us upload and deliver content and we found this. 5CentCDN is a CDN service that gives you the bandwidth and server space to upload and stream content to your viewers at a fraction of the cost of other providers. And the best part? You get to try out this CDN service for free!

I have used in trial version and I'm happy with product so far.

vor 7 Monaten

Milica P.
Web Developer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple and useful!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had a problem with the slow loading of the site but with this plugin, the speed of the website has improved a lot. Besides speed improvement, another benefit of 5centsCDN is spending less bandwidth which is also important.

This plugin CDN has very good documentation and support. With proper use, it can speed up the site a lot, which is very important for sites today... The interface is nice and clean and very easy to use. Amazing plugin!

At first activation, there was an issue with too many redirects which crushed the site layout, but after contacting the support on the live chat, the problem was solved within a few minutes. The plugin is new and there is a lot of room for improvements, like all the others.

Rashid A.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional and responsible

Kommentare: The best

Most reliable , the best customer support I've experienced. I would highly recommend to any new users .

I don't use cloud storage , so I like it the least

George K.
George K.
HR Executive in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

" Robust Online Live-Streaming IT Product "

Kommentare: 5centsCDN I T Enterprise Product is a simple user friendly online software which leads in offering best and quality services on live streaming, HTTP Web acceleration, VOD transcoding, OTT middleware statelite downlinking,, among more services it offers.

I love it advanced security features when it comes to live-streaming, live transcoding, HTTP Web acceleration, VOD transcoding, among more. Besides, it is a user friendly online software product.

My organisation and I have nothing to complain since 5centsCDN IT Product over delivers all.

Arun B.
Arun B.
CEO in Indien

Great performance improvement for our websites

Kommentare: We tested the 5cents CDN on our websites, and we are happy with its performance that we are now using on a few of our client’s sites. However, support could be more helpful.

Quick to use free SSL that we use a lot, and value pricing. The website speed has improved significantly, and that is all that matters sometimes. Happy with the value it is offering at such prices. Extensive documentation helps.

The dashboard could be more intuitive. It isn't straightforward and requires attention and time to learn it properly. Not a plug-and-play sort of tool. Chat support is sometimes very late and non-responsive.

Marcos V.
CEO in Brasilien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I've already tested several, this one exceeded my expectations!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The configuration is a little more complex... But it works very well and it's worth it... Sensational.

5cents support is very good, they are available and they are very capable. the product offers a PREMIUM network at a very cheap price.

the setup is a little more complicated, but this is not a negative point as the support is very efficient to help you. support is very efficient.

Harjeet S.
CEO in Indien

So far so good with 5CentsCdn

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am mostly satisfied with the functionality.

It takes some time to understand that dashboard. All the features work as desired. I only use enterprise CDN. Therefore no comments about the cheaper bandwidth.

The SSL option and CNAMEs could have been better.

Ravi C.
Web Operations Manager in Tschechien
Zeitung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Most reliable service at affordable price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, am very much satisfied with their service offerings

Its ease of use, its affordable and above all its AKAMAI BACKBONE

There is nothing that I can point at the moment