Filtern nach:

Über LuminarAI

Eine Fotostudiolösung mit unbegrenzter Stapelverbesserung, Fotobearbeitung, Wasserzeichen-Tool und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über LuminarAI

I. adrian A.
I. adrian A.
Fotógrafo in Venezuela
Grafikdesign, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

High-performance software for editing the pictures I take in my work

Kommentare: Photolemur is one of the easiest photo-editing software I've ever gotten on the market and is an excellent complement to other more advanced photo-editing software or one that relies on superior knowledge to use it. Not to recommend Photolemur would be to ignore all the positive features that this software can offer.

In addition to designing, I also work with photographs. As a sports journalist, it is very important for me not only to capture the precise moment of the sports event I am covering, but also to have the best quality in the photographs I take, this is where photolemur becomes essential. This software allows me to edit the photographs I take by providing excellent quality elements such as shadow removal, image lightening, automatic image correction, which is quite good indeed, the saturation of the images is simply great, the approaches are quite acceptable, the contrast of the image is intensified, offering quality results. Another of the positive features that photolemur offers me is its split screen, where I can observe step by step the process of editing the image and see the real result of its editing. And finally I would like to mention that the resulting format of the edition is RAW, that is to say, one of the most complete, even better than JPG, offering edited photographs of high quality and aesthetic excellence.

In this software I find two shortcomings or characteristics that limit photography editing quite a bit. On the one hand, even though I mentioned earlier that intuitive editing was acceptable, this element detracts from the creativity of photo editing, as you cannot add layers, colors, textures and other features to the photo as you can with other software. The second disadvantage I find in the software is that for the photographs that I process in RAW format, it takes a long time to process them completely and present their final results, delaying the processing of the final product that I must deliver to my clients.

Dragan S.
Content Manager in Serbien
Import und Export, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice alternative, but not the best output

Kommentare: Overall, I liked Luminar, especially the AI part of it. It gave me good and versatile options, although the overall output wasn't as high quality as I hoped it would be.

I love Luminar's AI, pre-built scenes, editing process. I thought it had a very clean and nice interface, and interesting filters. Additionally, the black and white filters struck me as most beautiful. It is an interesting program to work with, and definitely budget-friendly. Additionally, there's a dynamic community of Luminar users, so there's a lot of themed tutorial videos.

Although the price, AI editing and filters were good, it felt like the overall quality of the exported image was good, just not good enough. In particular, the shadows were always a bit too deep, and something just felt off about the exported pic.

Jose G.
Musician,artist in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Just what i needed

Awesome tools to edit photos,loads up quick,multiple saving formats

the design is kind of confusing but you can get use to it

Tim C.
Marketing Director in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Improved photo quality made easy

Kommentare: I'm forced to work with a lot of sub-par photos shot by staff in the field. These photos are featured on our website and in printed materials, so they need to be at a higher standard. Photo lemur makes it possible to use the images I receive in far more cases than I normally would and eliminates the need to engage a pro for simple things.

Photo lemur is an app that takes up very little space, uses little memory and quickly improves both the color and crispness of photos that come in from amateur sources.

It could do what it does to a higher degree, but otherwise, it's about perfect. In future updates, I'd like to see an ability to process larger images effectively, but not a major issue.

Timo U.
CEO in Estland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much cheaper than Adobe Photoshop, quicker edits and processing for most

Kommentare: It's quick and adds the right punch to your photos. Think of it like pumped up Instagram editing or smarter laptop brother of Snapseed.

It's fast! I love to take pictures, but I don't like to edit them for hours as I just don't have time for that. Professional photographers are likely more using Lightroom/Photoshop tools, but for a hobbist or who just creates some social media posts from self-made pictures, Luminar helps to get things done in seconds. I also like that the pricing is very reasonable for what you get. One licence that is not monthly recurring, but you can use for as many years/months as you wish.

In the beginning there was a bit of learning curve to understand what sliders have what impact, but once you learn this after using for a few days, it is a breeze. Perhaps also if you want to get extra styles (which are not that needed) or preset filters, there is less offers on the market than Lightroom/Photoshop. But again, how many filters do you really need?

Marketing Director in Spanien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great results for the price

Kommentare: I use it to quick edit my pictures when at home after a trip. Easy to use and with some great filters to use

Pro: Easy to use and edit the pictures, excellent results with many filters and edition options available. Very good results overall.

Not so much customisable, a little bit difficult to edit some portions of the image,

Eric A.
Eric A.
President in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Truly Amazing Imaging Software!

Kommentare: Of course before LuminarAI was Luminar 4, then 3, then 2, then just plain ol' Luminar. I have owned them all. I am also an experienced user of Photoshop, so it is not that I don't want to learn Photoshop. It is that I can adjust an image very quickly in Luminar that would take hours in Photoshop (and I would never get to the same glorious photo because it takes too long). I still use Photoshop when working with graphics and compositions for ads, or when I need layers. But for just making my images come to life? Luminar every time! AI just added another dimension by making the software more clever and calling it AI. Actually, it is really PI (Programmer Intelligence). All of the massive calculations done by the program to get the results shows amazing smarts at Skylum and their excellent programmers!

I absolutely LOVE the sky replacement function! That, plus the various simplified and powerful AI tools for image enhancement and correction make it an easy and short job to take an image that I would never have used into a work of art! Images I have never bothered with because they are too dark, with a white sky, are now glowing in beauty with one of many many beautiful daytime, sunrise, storm, or sunset sky images. It is truly amazing that they can even do the little spots of sky in a tree between leaves! I used to spend hours trying to fix the sky in Photoshop, if I remembered to capture a sky image to go with the ground image. Worse, who ever did that with film? Nobody. Saved so many of my film images!

Because I have over 40K images in my library, it takes longer than I would like to start up the program (although they have greatly improved that recently). I also had a problem with getting the library file disconnected and had to re-connect it when a OS update was installed. I think they fixed this, too, not sure.

Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Lider de Diseño Gráfico in Venezuela

A software that applies artificial intelligence in the design.

Kommentare: An ideal software for those who go into the field of design esta´n, very easy to use, simple tools to use that allow you to optimize the working time in an image. For the most skilled in design, it is a very useful and practical tool for photos that require retouching for brightness, opacity, contrast and other basic editions. I highly recommend this software

Among its positive aspects I can highlight that it is very easy to use, helping me to optimize my time in the design. It has a wide variety of tools that allow me to optimize my photos with a couple of clicks, without having to resort to more creative visual programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop. Ideal for working on retouching, brightness and contrast in descriptive photos.

As I mentioned in the pros, I only use it for "descriptive" cut-out images, making adjustments to brightness, contrast, or delineation, but I can't work creatively with this software as I only use it as a plug-in. When having JPG images, it has many problems for the demarcation of the shadows, since the jpg files do not have much information of the image, this added to the fact that the program works with "artificial intelligence", important details are lost that if they can be handled with programs of greater precision of design and digitalization tools.

David T.
David T.
Producer/Director in USA

Luminar AI as a photoshop replacement? Maybe

Kommentare: When I need to work some magic without loading Photoshop, I launch Luminar AI. I run this as an alternative to Photoshop for fast edits and enhancements when I need a lot of stuff for Instagram.

The interface is a mix of Lightroom and Photoshop, so it was really easy for me to get started right out of the box. It doesn't take up a lot of room, and sure loads faster than PS. It's easy to do fast edits and it's easy enough my daughter can use it.

Very little, as this software runs great. That said, it needs layering support, plus I need to edit metadata, control what is exported with each file. The AI tends to overshadow the manual adjustments I love.

Dawn T.

Luminar AI

Kommentare: Overall I love this software and use it frequently in my photo editing.

I love all of the editing features in this software. Especially sky replacement, sunflares and skin tone adjustments.

The software can be a little slow at times when it is processing an edit like the sky replacement or skin enhancement.

Zoran L.
Multimedia Freelancer in USA

A fully automated photo app that uses artificial intelligence to deliver a photo enhancement output.

Kommentare: I was initially disappointed by how basic and simple the app was. But, PhotoLemur turned out to be the surprisingly agile solution for a specialized, automatic batch image procession. It is simple, fast and delivers passable results. It is not a replacement for Photoshop, though there is a plugin available. PhotoLemur uses an AI technology to analyze images based on the series of complex algorithms. It then calculates for things such as color recovery, sky enhancement, exposure compensation, smart dehaze, natural light correction, foliage enhancement, noise reduction, tint perfection, face retouching, the overall quality of JPEG images, horizon straightening and RAW improving. All this sound impressive and promising. In actual use, I find it performing decently in not too demanding situations such as improving social media pictures. Although not detailed in-depth professional editing solution, it is sufficient enough for some quick, and or batch image processing needs.

No complicated adjustments. It works on both PC and Mac. Plugins for Photoshop and Lightroom. Very simple drag or import operation. Imports images in BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PSD, TIFF and RAW. Exports images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and PDF. The unlimited trial, but with the watermark in the lower right corner. The output is acceptable for the quick, not-too-demanding results. The simple image enhancement amount slider. The comparison slider for before and after an image. Enhance sharpness on well-lighted images. Acceptable color restoration on the darker colors/areas of images. The image output size is smaller than an original. Exports and shares to Facebook, Twitter, and a hard drive. Good how-to and blog sections on the website. Supports many camera models. Relatively inexpensive and no subscription. Family license for five devices. 30 days money back guarantee. The Batch processing mode. Fixes images from cell phones and cameras. Support available in 16 languages. Regularly updated.

No online, phone or tablet app version. No Linux compatibility. Beyond a single slider no further, manual or detailed correction options. Visible raster artifacts on a white and off-white large contrast surface of the image. Visible green artifacts on the darker areas of the image in low light situations. No before and after feature in the batch mode. Not a replacement for Photoshop or similar software. There are free online and offline solutions that are more powerful. The initial setup took over 5 minutes.

Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in Venezuela

An excellent software for retouching photographs

Photolemur has been my ideal complement for the retouching of photographs and images that I receive firsthand. This interesting software has options that allow you to retouch images without modifying, that is, to clean images that for one reason or another do not look very clear or deserve more detail. In a way, Phottolemur allows me to correct images without altering the essence of it, saving me a lot of time working, since I do not have to use photo editing software. On the other hand, this software has a high sense of success and intelligence when it comes to cleaning photographs and images, which is why it is very useful when working with strips of images, or, images that have slight flaws that can be corrected without the need to use the full potential of vector editing software

As I said before, this program is an image corrector that uses an intuitive interface, however, it is not advisable to use it for the entire editing process since the most advanced photo editing software fulfills the creative role of looking for the desired image . Another problem that I find is that, sometimes, when the photos come in RAW format, just loading them in Photolemur takes a long time, reducing the productivity that is sought.

Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA in Venezuela

It is a software that facilitates my exploration in the design and retouching of photos

Kommentare: A software with amateur operability but with professional results. I highly recommend it for those design enthusiasts who are starting to work in this beautiful world of design and photography

It is a program VERY EASY TO USE. As an enthusiast of graphic design and photography I have been learning to use different types of programs that improve the quality of photos, backgrounds, additions and editions, however, sometimes it costs me a bit to use all the tools of other software, however, photolemur has made my editing experience much easier since it has artificial intelligence, and recognizes the details of the photos by making corrections of light, improves the foliage, retouches the faces, removes the natural imperfections of the photos such as haze or smoke, recovers the color and other positive features that make it a head program when editing or retouching images.

From my perspective, this program does not have cons, since it serves as a complement to more complex design software such as adobe ilustrator, photoshop and corel draw. Using any of these programs with photolemur you get quality results.

Trina H.
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too easy to use, and I get great results in correcting photographs

Kommentare: Buy it without fear of being wrong, photolemur far surpasses similar software

An editorial line without a good design of photographs would be a total failure, we could not insert ourselves in the complicated world market, therefore, in our review of software for the edition of photographs, we could find photolemur, a software that has greatly facilitated our presentation of editorial products. Without having extensive knowledge in the field of image editing and photography, you can use photolemur obtaining excellent results thanks to its fascinating intuitiveness, which predicts the best corrections to the selected images, providing innovative and sometimes amazing aesthetic elements, since it achieves very professional results without the need for an image editor. Anyone in our organization can use it, obtaining quality results, not recommend it would ignore the benefits of this software, unique in the market.

After having used it many times, putting it to the test with the photographs that most deserved modifications due to excess light or shade, I realized that this software has no apparent defects. Although we are not professionals in the area of design and editing of photographs, we have been able to obtain in photolemur the possibility of satisfying these technical limitations and producing quality photographs. I will not detract from this software

Reynaldo U.
Reynaldo U.
Coordinador logistico in Venezuela

A software that we discovered recently, but we do not stop praising it

And we do not stop praising this software in our Foundation because it has an intuitive editing system very great, which saves us a lot of the time in the edition of photos, retouching, elimination of shadows, adds light to the photos. Unlike a software for editing photographs and images by vectors, it can be used with just one click, and the results, unlike other similar programs, are of high quality. This software has allowed many photographic records of our activities to be uploaded to social networks very quickly improving considerably our productivity and efficiency with the use of networks and the exposure of projects to our bosses. I quite recommend this software.

This software only serves to retouch the photos, although a fairly complete result is obtained, when higher editions are required, for example, to attach several layers to a photograph, if a more complete software is necessary to do so.

Maryelis B.
Maryelis B.
Jefe del Departamento de Análisis Social in Venezuela

Photolemur is fantastic! This improves your photographs in two steps.

Kommentare: The pictures for your post will improve them a lot; as if he were a professional of design and photography! ... and in a minute!

It is a very simple software, since you started; you only import your photographs and then he does all the work alone. It's amazing you only have to calibrate between Realistic and Vivid and you're ready! ... you can export the photo directly to social networks Facebook or Twitter, send it by mail or save it on your computer. Also, I really like the lemur icon.

The AI does it all, so it does not have many parameters of configuration sometimes they are necessary.

Guy M.
Senior QA Analyst in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Image enhancements in an almost one click solution

Kommentare: A great go-to application for quick and easy and often impressive results with processing photos.

This application makes enhancing many types of images extremely easy. The ability to batch edit and batch export these days is also good, as is the integration with 3rd party applications.

Sometimes the available controls means you cannot get a desirable output with it and you can be left wishing for more localised controls or a greater range of things to 'tweak' it.

Yelitza G.
Yelitza G.
costurera in Venezuela

Highlight the beauty of my creations.

I love taking pictures of each of the creations I make and before publishing them on social networks I always edit them so that they look perfect and I can do it thanks to photo lemur, because it helps me a lot by editing many photos at once.

It is an excellent application to where I have used it, I have not found any disadvantage, that's why I recommend it.

Teacher in USA

Automatic Photo Enhancement

Kommentare: This seems to be useful software. I will be purchasing the full version to see what else the program can do.

The software does a good job of adding adjustments to your photos as necessary for a variety of different types of images which have a variety of different problems with them. The slider in the middle of the photo is helpful to see a side by side before and after.

It is difficult to tell from the free trial how much control the user has over the editing tools.

Darielys G.
Darielys G.
Aprendiz in Trinidad und Tobago
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's very good,I recommend it's very good

I really like the photos, I am constantly taking photos and editing them to publish in my social networks, this application has helped me a lot, because with it I can do multiple editions.

Really the difficulties I have noticed so far is that when I select the edition of many photos gets a little slow

Mike lester R.
Systems & Methods Head in Philippinen
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Photo enhancing has never been so fast and easy!

Kommentare: Photolemur brings professional enhancing capabilities of the non-knowledgeable, non-designer. It really brings out the BEST in the images i have thrown at it. I cannot ask for more value than the speed and convenience it brings to the table.

Photolemur is like a Photo enhancer on Autopilot. It is the epitomy of the simples of photo enhancing tools, with just 3 steps to a BETTER LOOKING photo! Choose a photo, and Photolemur does the rest, it is just that simple! It even shows you the before and after of the photo / image chosen. I have not uploaded a photo that the program has not enhanced.

I really love this app and it will probably be for the next coming years.

Dagnnybeth P.
Dagnnybeth P.
Social Media Manager in Venezuela

Speed and simplicity for complex solutions. Simply excellent.

Editing photographs is usually a headache in my work, often having to retouch an image in limited time can be a nightmare, tools such as Photo Lemur can give you time to work on other details since its automated editing helps to correct elements Simple that doing it manually can take a long time. I recommend it 100%

Although very simple they should start working on adding more options, it is also a great application.

Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Consultora Jurídica in Venezuela

Photolemur makes your photos look like shots by a professional photographer!

Kommentare: Improve your photographs as if you were an expert photographer without knowledge of the subject. That's what Photolemur does, and it does it very well!

The best thing about Phtolemur is its ease of use, it is a powerful tool to improve images. You do not make any effort, it's great. As easy as grabbing your photo, you release it in the window, run a bar over the photo and you're done; the results are impressive! ... I really like the user interfaces and the icon.

the bad thing is that it only works on Mac and is an expensive application; If you are an expert photographer, it will not be your best option.

Maria M.
Profesora Universitaria in Venezuela

He is the best photo editor that can exist

This application facilitates photo editing because it uses light corrections, improves foliage, retouches faces, eliminates the natural imperfections of photos such as haze or smoke, recovers color and other positive characteristics that make it a main program when editing or retouching images. It is a very easy program to manage. As an enthusiast of graphic design and photography, he has been learning to use different types of programs that improve the quality of photos, backgrounds, additions and editions, however, sometimes it costs me a bit to use all the tools of other software, without However, photolemur has facilitated my editing experience.

Although it has a free version, the cost of the application is high and, in some cases, it is slow to update. Without compatibility with Linux, it is not a replacement for Photoshop or similar software. The bad thing is that it only works on Mac.

Beecher B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One-Step Processing

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with the single-step results I get using it with my aerial photos. I use it in combination with other tools and it gets the job done.

Very fast and simple to use for new users. Drag-and-drop functionality with a strength-of-effects effect slider makes it simple to start using. Great way to make aerial photos "pop".

Had trouble initially getting it to run on Windows 10, but got it going.