Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über BigMarker

BigMarker ist eine vollständig anpassbare Webinar-Plattform, die leistungsstarke Videotechnologie mit robustem Marketing und interaktiven Erlebnissen kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über BigMarker

Vorteile:

Overall use and features combined with the cost make this a great software for webinars.

Nachteile:

One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video).

Bewertungen zu BigMarker

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,9
Funktionen
4,9
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,8

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,4/10

BigMarker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 383 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BigMarker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (383)

Marco Wilhelm
Marco Wilhelm
Marketer in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bigmarker ist eine einfach zu bedienende Webinar-Plattform ...

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Bigmarker ist eine einfach zu bedienende Webinar-Plattform, mit der du interaktive Live-Webinare für dein Publikum veranstalten kannst. Die Plattform verfügt über Funktionen wie Live-Abstimmungen, Aufzeichnungen und automatische E-Mail- und SMS-Erinnerungen. Evergreen Webinar ist die beste Webinar-Software, die ich je benutzt habe. Was ich an Bigmarker Webinar so liebe, ist, dass du damit dein Wissen präsentieren und an dein Publikum weitergeben kannst. Außerdem kannst du ganz bequem Inhalte von anderen Plattformen wie YouTube und Facebook teilen. Du kannst diese Webinar-Software auch zum Teilen von Videos und Dateien verwenden. Sie ist einfach zu bedienen und du findest dich schnell zurecht, sodass du sie im Handumdrehen nutzen kannst.

Nachteile:

Bigmarker bietet unglaublich viel ... dies bedeutet aber auch, dass die Lernkurve länger ist, als bei einfacherer Software.

Willy
Unternehmer in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Interaktive Seminare für viele Leute

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: + Neukundengewinnung
+ Automatisierte Dienstleistungserbringung
+ Mehrumsatz
+ Corona Chancen nutzen

Vorteile:

+ Grösste Funktionalität + Verschiedenen Pricing-Möglichkeiten für meine Webinare + Integrationsmgölichkeiten (u.a. mit Mailchimp und Stripe - Abonmodell, Social-Medias) + Qualität der Webinare + Schneller und kompetenter Kundenservice

Nachteile:

- Grosste Funktionsvielfalt, sodass nicht jeder wählbare Option sofort verständliche (Erläuterung auf rechter Maustaste wäre wünschenswert)

John
John
Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

Vorteile:

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

Nachteile:

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Michael
Michael
Agency Owner in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BigMarker is versatile for live, automated and evergreen webinars

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BigMarker allows us to scale our lead generation webinars and the delivery of training programs that our customers purchase. For us, BigMarker pays for itself over and again each week.

Vorteile:

BigMarker is versatile--allowing you to do your choice of live, automated or blended webinars--it's easy to use, beautifully designed and totally reliable. It's a pleasure to use for us and for our attendees.

Nachteile:

The only difficult thing about using BigMarker initially is getting your head around how many different types of events you can set up, in terms of Live, Automated, Evergreen, On Demand, Summit/Series etc., and what the differences are between each of them.

Allana
CEO in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

All bark, no bite

2,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Trying to get this software to function as needed to be a proper marketing tool is like trying to shove an oval peg into a round hole. It's like 80% of the way there, but that 20% is critical and customer service is downright snotty to you, as though your desire for the features promised to function makes you difficult. The feature requests list is a joke- there are hundreds upon thousands of requests in there for the same 20 features, worded slightly differently- many of which are years old with absolutely zero acknowledgement from the BM team. Save yourself the headache.

Vorteile:

It appears to have all the features one would need to host life, evergreen, or hybrid events.

Nachteile:

The features that are missing are critical. For one- you aren't furnished with a custom domain, meaning if you're using this for marketing purposes- you can't instal or use your Facebook pixel effectively. This is a deal breaker. The registration widgets are only compatible with their built-in, ugly AF landing pages. If you opt to use your own landing pages, it won't automatically redirect. This makes the registration process clunky and unintuitive for participants. Also, because it doesn't automatically redirect- your Meta pixel won't fire! The registration landing pages are ugly, require extensive CSS customization, and are useless because again- no ability to register the domain with your advertising account. Participants are prompted to touch the screen to start hearing the audio, but most miss this notice- it leaves a poor taste in their mouth when something doesn't work immediately and intuitively. There's zero security built-in, which means once a bot gets a hold of your URL you're flooded with bogus registrations- and if you use your own security it bypasses the block list. The analytics are NIGHTMARE with no ability to filter by date- which makes collecting KPIs a tedious manual task.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Allana, We're so sorry that your BigMarker experience did not match your expectations. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you could please email us at andy@team.bigmarker.com, we would appreciate your time so that we can investigate your feedback further to resolve this situation. Thank you, Team BigMarker

Solesky
Solesky
wellbeing facilitator in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers. BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

Vorteile:

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try. And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker. What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

Nachteile:

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
Founder & CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Vorteile:

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Nachteile:

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Dr. Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Rolando
Rolando
Marketing Executive in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Killer app.

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Vorteile:

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Nachteile:

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

Lakshay
Lakshay
Chief of Systems in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Simply the best webinar software

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it is the best live webinar software. You can also hit record and it takes care of recording everything. I am not looking to switch from Bigmarker anytime soon.

Vorteile:

The best thing about Bigmarker is that my viewers don't need to download any plugins or software. The presenters need to download a small plugin, but only if you're screen-sharing. If you're not sharing screen, you can just upload your slide decks or even videos before the webinar starts and that's all I need for 90% of the cases.

Nachteile:

The setup does take a little bit longer than something like Zoom.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Lakshay, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you and your viewers enjoy not having to download any software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to keeping our platform as user friendly as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on setup time. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Maddy
Maddy
Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BigMarker is perfect for my webinar needs as a small business owner

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good! I really don't have any complaints based on my own usage. It's a really smart tool that makes hosting virtual events fairly painless.

Vorteile:

BigMarker just makes sense. It's not hard to get started and set up, while several other webinar platforms are a bit convoluted. There are a lot of great features in terms of the full management of a webinar's lifecycle: the ability to easily set up a sign up page, email automations, and so on. I love that your initial landing page link can also be used to share a webinar replay if you decide to record it. You can integrate BigMarker with other tools using Zapier and other built-in integrations. I like that you can also create evergreen webinars that don't ever have to premiere as a live event if you don't want them to! It's also worth noting that their support is very responsive and helpful with every query I've thrown their way.

Nachteile:

Some of the cohosts of my webinars have reported issues using the interface when we're going live together. I can't say that I've necessarily had the same experience but it's definitely worth noting since the best tools have the least friction for those who aren't as familiar with the tool as the administrator.

Planning
Planning
Founder & Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BigMarker - Goto solution for webinar & online events and conferencing

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good and positive. The support from the bigmarker team was exceptional.

Vorteile:

Big Marker is easy and quick to setup and use. Supports a wide range of features which include simple webinars to more complex online events. Has inbuilt user registration and payment collection options which makesit a powerful and complete solution to your various online streaming and conferencing needs.

Nachteile:

Pricing can be made more competitive and whitelabelling can be inlcuded in the existing plans at an extra charge.

Ivan
Ivan
Ceo in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Big marker the best way to create your seminars

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

I like the control I have over the seminar and all the things I can do with it

Nachteile:

Some of the people did have some issues accessing the platform

Ann
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

Vorteile:

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference. I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews. We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars. Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time. Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders. Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool. We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation. The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned. There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

Nachteile:

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list. Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

Andrew
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Professional and Full Featured! Highly Recommended

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: There are only high praise and accolades. It is a money making machine with excellent support.

Vorteile:

It ensures that everything is up to par before you go live, and automatically tries to keep the best quality streaming throughout the event. It also has so many amazing features that are really overlooked compared to many other similar streaming / webinar services I've tried.

Nachteile:

Nothing in particular, but I think it could be a little easier to use. However, you could probably run a webinar single handed with the features set and ease of use. I just think they can make it even more easy to manage everything.

Gregory
Consultant | Trainer | Coach | Speaker in Barbados
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Vorteile:

Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms. My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Nachteile:

Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

Mandy
CEO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Solid Webinar Platform

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: BigMarker has been a solid platform for us to use to run our client and sales webinars to boost interaction with attendees and also convert more sales with several features that can assist with that.

Vorteile:

We moved away from one of the bigger webinar platforms due to the lack of flexibility with presenting sales offers. After moving to BigMarker, not only are we able to present nice pop-up offers, which was a game changer compared to just a boring link in a comments box with a competitor, but so many more features were helpful too, including polls, questions, drawing, ease of switching screens, customising pages, including where attendees go after the webinar finishes. These little touches make a big difference to engage and convert leads.

Nachteile:

You definitely need a good internet connection. I have run a few webinars were I get prompted that the connection is not stable enough, but that could be due to my own internet. Also, you need to save presentations as a PDF and upload instead of presenting a slide deck from your computer. You get used to that, but something to be mindful of.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all inclusive platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Sheryl
Editor in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BigMarker is a Reliable and Customizable Solution for Webinars

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BigMarker offers an all-in-one solution for hosting webinars. It's been extremely reliable and easy to use.

Vorteile:

Analytics and integrations with other software. Requires no downloads or plugins for attendees, which makes it easy to use for brand new users that you have not onboarded yet.

Nachteile:

It's pricey for solo businesses or small businesses. The ROI is great but the cost to get started is higher than some other options.

Jaya
Marketing specialist in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bigmarker the all in one solution

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: very happy user and will use it more for years to come!

Vorteile:

You can create everything with this software. from beautiful landing pages, to easy setup integration with other tools. So I use it weekly sometimes daily for all my webinara and meetings.

Nachteile:

sometimes the speed was an issue for users from the Netherlands. not in the webinar option but on the meetingsspace.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Jaya, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy setup and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Mary
CEO and Chief Connector in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Why Big Marker is the only platform you need

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been both a speaker and a presenter and find the platform has an easy to gauge User Experience

Vorteile:

It looks so professional and it's fairly easy to set up and maneuver around. The attendees enjoy the lay out and the ease engaging through Polls and Q&A's.

Nachteile:

Not at the moment. I'm still playing around with how to maybe do a raffle prize drawing. That would be cool to have a feature that captures everyone in attendance and entering their name in a prize wheel

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Philipp
CDO in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

BigMarker - high quality webinar and live event platform

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using BigMarker for over four years, and I love how easy it is to use and customize. The interface is intuitive, the features are robust and highly functional, and the support is outstanding. BigMarker is one of those tools that will make your life easier and help you grow your business.

Vorteile:

BigMarker makes it really easy to get started with webinars, including live and recorded ones. It’s compatible with almost every platform, and is simple to use for anyone who’s familiar with Webinars or live-streaming events. This is a great product for anyone who wants to make a good impression, and it’s easy to get started. With the help of BigMarker, you can easily manage and host webinars with ease. You can set up the initial design of your webinar with just a few clicks, and you can also include a Q&A section, share slides, and collect feedback from participants. In addition to the webinar design, you can also integrate this tool with third-party tools. If you want to add a live chat feature, you can do that too. BigMarker has a lot of features that make it easy to host webinars, and it supports many different features. You can customize your branding, set up your event, and create a professional, polished look for your event. The platform is also mobile-friendly, so you can run it on a smartphone or tablet too. As for pricing, BigMarker is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you need to start hosting webinars right away. It’s priced fairly, and is worth the price tag.

Nachteile:

Before you dive into BigMarker, keep in mind that this is a professional software for professional users. So expect a bit of a learning curve as you dig in. There are lot of options and settings which you should pay attention to before starting out.

Chris
Business owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Big marker saved my business during covid

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

Trying to run and operate a business is tough enough, trying to operate a business with clients during a pandemic is a complete uphill battle, but fortunately for me I had Big Marker to save the day. My main use for Big Marker is communication with my clients. With the ability to screen share with my clients, I can continue to help them with their business and demonstrate how to operate their business. It is easy to use and more importantly it is easy for my clients to use when I invite then into our meetings.

Nachteile:

One of the few issues I occasionally come across is the dropping out of connection during the meetings. I find if I have too many applications running at the same time it can cause lag. Support has been proactive with providing solutions and I'm confident it is a small bump in the road.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you found our platform easy to use for both you and your clients. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make usability as painless as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on the connectivity issues. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Kelly
Co-Founder & President in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Vorteile:

Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS). Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant! Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Nachteile:

Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

Ken
Speaking Anxiety Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

BigMarker truly delivers the best experience for myself as well as my clients

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

BigMarker is extremely easy to set up and use. My clients love the simplicity of logging in from their browser without the need to download any software. Overall, the experience of delivering a webinar and watching one from BigMarker is the best I've had. I tried many other tools before including Zoom and WebinarJam, and none can match BigMarker in terms of features or usability.

Nachteile:

My one issue with this software is that because it does not use any local software, it is not possible to record a local copy of my broadcast. The only recording is the web version. So if I have connectivity problems during my broadcast (it's happened, but my fault...), I don't have a local recording as a fallback.

Ari Eko
Ari Eko
CTO/CO-Founder in Indonesien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best webinar on the market

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Vorteile:

i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Nachteile:

in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

Guy
CEO in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Top Marks for Big Marker

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: BigMarker was an easy to implement and easy to use solution to our webinar and virtual event needs. Affordable and reliable, it's been a great experience.

Vorteile:

The software was really easy to use, it integrated cleanly with Marketo, and allows us to run events quickly and cleanly. Great price compared to the competition.

Nachteile:

The interface still needs improvement and can be cleaned up. Better tutorials would make it easier to get into the tools.

Antwort von BigMarker

vor 3 Jahren

Hi Guy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use software and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker