Über BigMarker

Die moderne Webinar-Plattform, die entwickelt wurde, um tolle Webinars abzuhalten, deine Zuhörerschaft zu erweitern und Kunden auf dem nächsten Schritt zu begleiten.

Erfahre mehr über BigMarker

Overall use and features combined with the cost make this a great software for webinars.

One Con I ran into was the inability to use bigmarker as a telestrator (writing on the screen while reviewing a video).

Bewertungen zu BigMarker

4,9

BigMarker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 312 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BigMarker bereits verwendet?

Willy
Unternehmer in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Interaktive Seminare für viele Leute

Kommentare: + Neukundengewinnung
+ Automatisierte Dienstleistungserbringung
+ Mehrumsatz
+ Corona Chancen nutzen

+ Grösste Funktionalität + Verschiedenen Pricing-Möglichkeiten für meine Webinare + Integrationsmgölichkeiten (u.a. mit Mailchimp und Stripe - Abonmodell, Social-Medias) + Qualität der Webinare + Schneller und kompetenter Kundenservice

- Grosste Funktionsvielfalt, sodass nicht jeder wählbare Option sofort verständliche (Erläuterung auf rechter Maustaste wäre wünschenswert)

Ivan
Ivan
CEO in Mexiko

Excellent tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: in general it is very good, I can create events, send invitations by mail and the reports are simply incredibly functional, maybe I would just like to have the hybrid events mode

the reports and the great ease of use are its greatest advantages

it is complicated to add white label functionality and hybrid events

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: due to the large number of professional functionalities

Gabriel
Coach in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big Maker is an excellent option to do webinars

Kommentare: BigMaker has helped me generate leads through webinars and increase my sales. Having a solid webinar tool allows me to focus and improve my marketing strategies through webinars

I can do a lot of things with Bigmaker, without buying other tools, for example: live webinar evergreen webinar Conference hall Automations

It has a learning curve that requires investing a little time. As it is a very complete tool, you have to understand each of the options to take advantage of it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Big Maker is a tool with more options and more stable. I could also integrate it with moosend, which is the email platform that I use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarNinja

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: I tried both meetvio and Webinar Jam and BigMaker was the one that gave me the best solutions and tools to make webinars.

Allana
CEO in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All bark, no bite

Kommentare: Trying to get this software to function as needed to be a proper marketing tool is like trying to shove an oval peg into a round hole. It's like 80% of the way there, but that 20% is critical and customer service is downright snotty to you, as though your desire for the features promised to function makes you difficult. The feature requests list is a joke- there are hundreds upon thousands of requests in there for the same 20 features, worded slightly differently- many of which are years old with absolutely zero acknowledgement from the BM team. Save yourself the headache.

It appears to have all the features one would need to host life, evergreen, or hybrid events.

The features that are missing are critical. For one- you aren't furnished with a custom domain, meaning if you're using this for marketing purposes- you can't instal or use your Facebook pixel effectively. This is a deal breaker. The registration widgets are only compatible with their built-in, ugly AF landing pages. If you opt to use your own landing pages, it won't automatically redirect. This makes the registration process clunky and unintuitive for participants. Also, because it doesn't automatically redirect- your Meta pixel won't fire! The registration landing pages are ugly, require extensive CSS customization, and are useless because again- no ability to register the domain with your advertising account. Participants are prompted to touch the screen to start hearing the audio, but most miss this notice- it leaves a poor taste in their mouth when something doesn't work immediately and intuitively. There's zero security built-in, which means once a bot gets a hold of your URL you're flooded with bogus registrations- and if you use your own security it bypasses the block list. The analytics are NIGHTMARE with no ability to filter by date- which makes collecting KPIs a tedious manual task.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EasyWebinar und eWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: I got a lifetime deal on it. I regret the purchase.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Allana, We're so sorry that your BigMarker experience did not match your expectations. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you could please email us at andy@team.bigmarker.com, we would appreciate your time so that we can investigate your feedback further to resolve this situation. Thank you, Team BigMarker

Stephan
CEO in Deutschland

BigMarker Powers our LeadGen Marketing

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The initial learning curve is medium to high, but once you know how it works, its easy to use and works like a charm. Customer support is outstanding!

The ease of use and its numerous features make BigMarker the top-of-shelf solution for our automated webinar needs.

Advanced features mean you need to invest a bit more time to get the job done.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EasyWebinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Webinarjam comes with slow servers and a clunky interface. On top if, the owner seems to prefer to eat his cake without caring for the SAAS users. A business ethic that's not our cup of tea. The guys at Easywebinar do better in terms of business ethics and have a good product actually. But BigMarker comes out on top any time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarJam und EasyWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: The guys at Easywebinar do better in terms of business ethics and have a good product actually. But BigMarker comes out on top any time.

lou
Business Coach in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

All the power and feature you need to drive your online business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like being able to use the one software service in each of the areas I mentioned above. Having only one tool to learn and use makes for productivity and efficiency that is critical to all businesses - especially small businesses without unlimited budgets. :)

A good video conferencing feature is critical to a number of areas in my business: content creation and delivery; marketing; meeting with clients and prospects; delivering and recording courses; customer support; virtual events (to replace in-person events)...it's the lynchpin of an effective online products or services business. BigMarker has all the features you'll need to support all of these activities with a single, easy to use, and feature-packed SaaS. At a very competitive price for the value.

I like that the product keeps pace with competition by upgrading the functionality and utility of the software. No deal breakers in this respect.

Michel
CEO in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Where big really means BIG!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: BigMarker is great for conferences and webinars. It offers a lot of useful features for different kinds of meetings, including evergreen events, and integrates well with my other software.

Many great Features, no need to install software for participants, stable well-built platform, streaming possibilities to YouTube and Facebook.

Bit of a learning curve because of the richness of possibilities

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hopin und HeySummit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Well-built platform with many years of experience

Gert
Gert
Coach for CFO's and Business Controllers in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Reliable webinar software with rich functionality

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use BigMarker mainly for interactive webinars and masterclasses. It helps with lead generation and strengthening relations with prospects and clients.

It is a reliable product. Functionality is added regulary. Offers several tools for engagement during a webinar.

First time setup did take quite some time because of the extended functionality. This is however a one time action. For new webinars it is easy to copy the settings of a previous one.

Philipp
CDO in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BigMarker - high quality webinar and live event platform

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using BigMarker for over four years, and I love how easy it is to use and customize. The interface is intuitive, the features are robust and highly functional, and the support is outstanding. BigMarker is one of those tools that will make your life easier and help you grow your business.

BigMarker makes it really easy to get started with webinars, including live and recorded ones. It’s compatible with almost every platform, and is simple to use for anyone who’s familiar with Webinars or live-streaming events. This is a great product for anyone who wants to make a good impression, and it’s easy to get started. With the help of BigMarker, you can easily manage and host webinars with ease. You can set up the initial design of your webinar with just a few clicks, and you can also include a Q&A section, share slides, and collect feedback from participants. In addition to the webinar design, you can also integrate this tool with third-party tools. If you want to add a live chat feature, you can do that too. BigMarker has a lot of features that make it easy to host webinars, and it supports many different features. You can customize your branding, set up your event, and create a professional, polished look for your event. The platform is also mobile-friendly, so you can run it on a smartphone or tablet too. As for pricing, BigMarker is an all-in-one solution that includes everything you need to start hosting webinars right away. It’s priced fairly, and is worth the price tag.

Before you dive into BigMarker, keep in mind that this is a professional software for professional users. So expect a bit of a learning curve as you dig in. There are lot of options and settings which you should pay attention to before starting out.

Thiago
Thiago
CEO in Brasilien

A must-have video platform for webinars and online events!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: BigMarker helps me generate more leads for my agency, as well as promoting unique and exclusive content to more qualified users.

There are many features good features inside BigMarker, like: - Polls & quizzes - Q&A with upvoting - Call to action popups - Whiteboard - Room customization and much more!!!

I haven't experienced any cons currently.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam

Ross
Ross
Managing Partner in USA

My go to for virtual events

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Support is excellent and very responsive, anytime I had an issue with the software or an event, support was right there with quick and friendly help.

There are two things that make this software stand above the rest; yes the software is clientless like others, however the quality and ease at which an admin can set up an event, and the ease for attendees is what makes BigMarker the winner for me and my business.

Creating hybrid/virtual events is not in the base license but rather an add-on (that's too bad).

Solesky
Solesky
wellbeing facilitator in Ukraine
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

Kommentare: I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers. BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try. And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker. What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

Robin
Founder in Deutschland
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best online meeting and webinar platform out there

Kommentare: Overall we have a great experience using bigmarker and use it for all our digital meetings as well as for webinars. It is a great, feature rich platform and the team never disapoints and keeps on improving at great speed. So over time bigmarker is getting better and better and we enjoy using it more and more.

Bigmarker is great. Most I like that it is completely customizable. The settings for a webinar are amazing. Everything can be as you want it to be. Also the feature richness of Bigmarker is a huge advantage. No extra tools for polls, questionaires, evergreen webinars, whiteboard, digital meeting rooms, etc. Especially the ability to send an offer pop up or slide in to your viewers is genius. Even more so for a prerecorded webinar. It can be basically your 24/7 live sales webinar and at the end they get directly an offer presented. This really increases conversions for us.

Sometimes it lags a bit and it is not as fluent as zoom. I just sometimes wish it would be as smooth as zoom, which it is not. Also it has a learning curve. The advantage of having everything as you like also means you need to take the time to set up everything and learn once how bigmarker works. But once you did this and created some templates, it makes it quite easy. If you want something fast, where you do not need to know what you are actually working with, bigmarker is not for you.

Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

Kommentare: I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webinars with BeaconLive, Zoom Video Webinars und GoTo Webinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Price, ease of use, beautiful user interface.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoTo Webinar

vor 11 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
Founder & CEO in USA

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

Kommentare: Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Big Marker can do everything these services offer and much more. The quality, reliability, and consistent high performance make Big Marker the "Best in Class" compared to the competition.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarNinja, Zoom Meetings und WebinarJam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Zoom is not secure and has many glitches. Zoom is great for some things, but Big Marker beats Zoom in every category!

letztes Jahr

Hi Dr. Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Ann
CEO in UK

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

Kommentare: loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference. I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews. We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars. Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time. Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders. Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool. We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation. The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned. There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list. Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars und EasyWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: 100 seats and 4 hour duration of webinar marketing features sushi as invites, polls and offers, demo and videos showing ease of use flexibility, range of features and sophistication reputation for being reliable and not crashing (which I can confirm) user experience and how it makes us look professional

Rolando
Rolando
Marketing Executive in Mexiko
Internet, Selbstständig

Killer app.

Kommentare: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dacast, Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, ClickMeeting und Fuze

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: The other platforms (Dacast and Zoom) didn't offer me all the features that BigMarker is giving me plus I`m getting constants updates and new monthly features. Beside BigMarker is way cheaper.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dacast, Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, ClickMeeting und Fuze

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: The superb customer service and all the rich features that are added every single month. And best of all that it CEO and founder Zhu-Song Mei listen to the public and then act upon. I can't live without BigMarker!!!

Lakshay
Lakshay
Chief of Systems in Indien

Simply the best webinar software

Kommentare: Overall, it is the best live webinar software. You can also hit record and it takes care of recording everything. I am not looking to switch from Bigmarker anytime soon.

The best thing about Bigmarker is that my viewers don't need to download any plugins or software. The presenters need to download a small plugin, but only if you're screen-sharing. If you're not sharing screen, you can just upload your slide decks or even videos before the webinar starts and that's all I need for 90% of the cases.

The setup does take a little bit longer than something like Zoom.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Webinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Webinarjam is just plain unreliable. They lost recordings/transcripts for a critical webinar we held.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarJam und GoTo Webinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Bigmarker seems more modern, and offers everything we need at a great price.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lakshay, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you and your viewers enjoy not having to download any software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to keeping our platform as user friendly as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on setup time. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Abner
freelance entrepreneur in Peru
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible product and constantly updated

Kommentare: I wanted to make an online course but didn't know where to start. With Bigmarker, I was able to create a professional online course with amazing webinars in a matter of minutes. I didn't have to hire anyone or learn any complicated software. It was so easy and affordable, I was able to create a second course in just a couple of days!

This tool is one of the most advanced and well-designed tools for creating webinars that I've ever come across. The platform itself is easy to use and you can create amazing Webinar without any previous video experience. The best part is that Bigmarker is constantly updating and evolving their tools to help you create even better webinars. I really love the way it makes my webinars look professional, and I love that it has a focus on the users and on improving the webinar experience.

Bigmarker has an intuitive interface, but when you start you can get lost, as it has many functions, and many features that take some time to get used to, but when you get familiar it is very easy to create webinars, it has options to create templates, which facilitates the work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Bigmarker has very good marketing features, such as launching offers in the middle of the webinar, and also doing polls in the webinar, and one of the features I like the most is the Q&A option, which you can display on screen and answer.

Hector
Hector
Digital Marketer - Estrategia digital in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

Kommentare: We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Hector, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Antonio Thornton,
Antonio Thornton,
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, improving for marketers

Lots of functionality. Does almost anything you need for webinars and online presentations

Can't start, stop AND restart showing presentations. This is a function of GTW and it's REALLY helpful when doing a presentation live and you want to pause the screen sharing. Also don't like the "on demand" landing pages. They don't look like the templates available for other webinar types. These are two specific features for the way I use webinar applications...but doesn't take away from the overall functionality

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EverWebinar, WebinarJam und GoTo Webinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: recommendation

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Antonio, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. We also appreciate your honesty with how we can improve our platform. We are looking into all that you suggested so that we can make BigMarker your go-to platform. Thank you again for your review. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Charlotte
Charlotte
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BigMarker is a Value Packed Webinar Software that Has Outstanding Potential

Kommentare: I was introduced to BigMarker through a Facebook group that was lucky enough to be able to talk about the software and company with its owner and developer. That early introduction and subsequent training sessions and contact with the team have given me a high opinion of not only the platform but the people behind the platform. I'm looking forward to using BigMarker more in the future as it has so much potential.

BigMarker is well-designed and intuitive; making it simple and pleasurable to use. I love the potential of the product. Not only can you have one-off webinars or use the platform for simple video conferencing rooms but you can also create channels and series of multiple webinars; giving the potential of multiple revenue streams. With the automated features it also means that after initial set up there is very little ongoing maintenance saving time and effort.

I really can't think of anything that was difficult about BigMarker. When I set up my first room for video calls I do remember being a little unsure of how it would all work but that was down to me not having used video calls previously rather than any problem with the software. If I'm being really picky I think it might be nice to have a native Google Calendar integration rather than having to use Zapier, but as new features seem to be added every few days I wouldn't be surprised if it gets added while I'm writing this review!!

Gregory
Consultant | Trainer | Coach | Speaker in Barbados
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!

Kommentare: We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms. My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Demio, WebinarNinja, WebinarJam, JetVideo Technologies, GoTo Webinar und EasyWebinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: BigMarker gave much better performance, flexibility and ease of use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarJam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: BigMarker offered the best value and performance. Their team also shows the most willingness to change and evolve based on user feedback and suggestions.

Bhrat
Academic Head in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Webinar software

Kommentare: Satisfied.

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Cost and no software download

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Bhrat, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Business owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big marker saved my business during covid

Trying to run and operate a business is tough enough, trying to operate a business with clients during a pandemic is a complete uphill battle, but fortunately for me I had Big Marker to save the day. My main use for Big Marker is communication with my clients. With the ability to screen share with my clients, I can continue to help them with their business and demonstrate how to operate their business. It is easy to use and more importantly it is easy for my clients to use when I invite then into our meetings.

One of the few issues I occasionally come across is the dropping out of connection during the meetings. I find if I have too many applications running at the same time it can cause lag. Support has been proactive with providing solutions and I'm confident it is a small bump in the road.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you found our platform easy to use for both you and your clients. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make usability as painless as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on the connectivity issues. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker