Filtern nach:

Über BigMarker

Die moderne Webinar-Plattform, die entwickelt wurde, um tolle Webinars abzuhalten, deine Zuhörerschaft zu erweitern und Kunden auf dem nächsten Schritt zu begleiten.

Erfahre mehr über BigMarker

Kommentare: + Neukundengewinnung
+ Automatisierte Dienstleistungserbringung
+ Mehrumsatz
+ Corona Chancen nutzen

+ Grösste Funktionalität + Verschiedenen Pricing-Möglichkeiten für meine Webinare + Integrationsmgölichkeiten (u.a. mit Mailchimp und Stripe - Abonmodell, Social-Medias) + Qualität der Webinare + Schneller und kompetenter Kundenservice

- Grosste Funktionsvielfalt, sodass nicht jeder wählbare Option sofort verständliche (Erläuterung auf rechter Maustaste wäre wünschenswert)

John S.
John S.
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

Kommentare: I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webinars with BeaconLive, GoToWebinar und Zoom Video Webinars

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Price, ease of use, beautiful user interface.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar

vor 2 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Lakshay B.
Lakshay B.
Chief of Systems in Indien

Simply the best webinar software

Kommentare: Overall, it is the best live webinar software. You can also hit record and it takes care of recording everything. I am not looking to switch from Bigmarker anytime soon.

The best thing about Bigmarker is that my viewers don't need to download any plugins or software. The presenters need to download a small plugin, but only if you're screen-sharing. If you're not sharing screen, you can just upload your slide decks or even videos before the webinar starts and that's all I need for 90% of the cases.

The setup does take a little bit longer than something like Zoom.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToWebinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Webinarjam is just plain unreliable. They lost recordings/transcripts for a critical webinar we held.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GoToWebinar und WebinarJam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Bigmarker seems more modern, and offers everything we need at a great price.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Lakshay, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you and your viewers enjoy not having to download any software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to keeping our platform as user friendly as possible. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on setup time. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

David R.
David R.
CEO in Honduras
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great webinar platform

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We use it as our go-to platform to host live events. The user experience is great and our hosts have been very comfortable using it.

We like it because it's easy to setup and you can have a webinar running in no time. It has several event options, including webcasting to social media platforms.

At first it, all options can be overwhelming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToWebinar, WebinarJam und Demio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: We liked the company and their commitment to make it better and better over time.

Elizabeth L.
MarComm Dir in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unfortunately looking for another webinar platform

Kommentare: It's a mixed bag. I like that they are making improvements but my biggest issue is the user experience with microphones and sadly there has been no fix for that. I wish there was an option to click somewhere and see what attendees are seeing, which would be helpful when you're trying to coach them through the process of turning on their microphones. If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

We've used BigMarker for more than a year. After trying out several options, I was directed to go with the cheapest. I believe the price has gone up since then. I know that they must be continually working on it because I keep seeing more features added, such as automatically muting my microphone when the video plays. They are pretty quick about getting back with me when I have questions (although it doesn't always resolve an issue). I do like the recording feature, especially since they have added the ability to trim the video right on the website. I also like that you can download the recorded video of the webinar.

We do webinars monthly, usually more often than that. Setting up a webinar is frustrating because several options are offered without explanation of what each option entails. Worst is the attendee experience. I put the mic icon + instructions on our presentation's first slide, but attendees always have problems finding it and we waste several minutes trying to do so, even with a dedicated web person at the controls. Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled. Also attendees had to figure out how to turn off webcast mode (I had not set up the webinar to be in webcast mode so I was surprised this was necessary) before being able to turn their microphones on and then there was such an enormous echo that no one could understand each other. This is problematic because we do a lot of custom solutions and I really wanted to hear from the customers about what problems they needed to solve. The chat feature works nicely but not everyone wants to type. In contrast, we use Slack internally and you can easily turn on your mic or other features. When I contacted customer support, they did get back with me fairly quickly but didn't really address the problem to my satisfaction. When I sent another email, they just cut and pasted the response from the first email, so it was frustrating, especially because I have found their responses helpful in the past.

Charlotte B.
Director in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Excellent Software & A Dedicated Team

Kommentare: I've been really impressed with the capabilities of the software and the support of the BigMarker team. On the (very) few occasions I have had a question that have answered me promptly and helped me find the answer I need. I'm excited to use BigMarker more and more in the future.

I like the commitment of the founders, designers and team to create a high quality product that is straightforward and simple to use. I hope to use BigMarker more and more in my business in the future.

There's a lot of features, so I'm only using a small percentage of what Big Marker is capable of doing at the moment. I hope to expand my knowledge in the future, so I can take full advantage of the software.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Charlotte, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize our design to make sure that our platform is easy to use and we are glad to see positive results. We know we have a lot of features that make every experience with BigMaker customizable, we hope you can utilize all of them in the future! Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Ranya F.
Director in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great features for webinars, easy to use

Kommentare: This has been a professional webinar platform for us, with clear built-in features that are easy to understand. The user interface is easy and doesn't require guesswork. I haven't had to contact customer support much but they've been helpful when contacted.

There are many customizable features that I appreciate in-meeting for webinars (or meetings) - the control panel really lays it all out for you, so it's easy to go between "admin" duty and being on camera. Being able to share a pop-up offer during a webinar is helpful, and while I've used Zoom for meetings, I find that its webinar features are not as varied or robust as Big Marker's. It's a well-thought out platform, as I've experienced it.

Being able to pause the recording and resume would be great; currently I still get a message saying I can start and stop the recording only once. That is most of the time ok but for those times when there is a need to pause, it would be good to have this feature.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Ranya, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use platform and we are glad to see positive results. We are taking your suggestion being able to pause while recording into consideration during our next update. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Mandy B.
CEO in Australien

Solid Webinar Platform

Kommentare: BigMarker has been a solid platform for us to use to run our client and sales webinars to boost interaction with attendees and also convert more sales with several features that can assist with that.

We moved away from one of the bigger webinar platforms due to the lack of flexibility with presenting sales offers. After moving to BigMarker, not only are we able to present nice pop-up offers, which was a game changer compared to just a boring link in a comments box with a competitor, but so many more features were helpful too, including polls, questions, drawing, ease of switching screens, customising pages, including where attendees go after the webinar finishes. These little touches make a big difference to engage and convert leads.

You definitely need a good internet connection. I have run a few webinars were I get prompted that the connection is not stable enough, but that could be due to my own internet. Also, you need to save presentations as a PDF and upload instead of presenting a slide deck from your computer. You get used to that, but something to be mindful of.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Sales pop-up offers was the main reason and pricing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Sales pop-up offers, pricing and having an integration with my CRM.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all inclusive platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Taewon L.
Taewon L.
CEO in Südkorea
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good webinar platform for marketers

Easy to switch between shared screen, PDF, video, Webcam while casting. Provides marketing features presenter dashboard. Supports Zapier integration to automate my landbot-ConvertKit-BigMarker-SMS automation. Good video quality with recording for attendees. Good customer support via Intercom chat supports.

Miss-spelled auto translating language customization for landing page. Not supports language customization for admin panel.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Taewon, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize quality and support and we are glad to see positive results. We have recently updated our translation feature and look forward to you testing it out soon. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Thomas W.
Thomas W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Loaded with features

I'd never used webinar software before, so there was a bit of a learning curve initially. They have so much support material available and a solid support team, that I was able to figure out what I needed to do. The quality is top notch and it's very reliable.

Not really a con, but it's so loaded with features and options, it's easy to be overwhelmed.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Thomas, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback on our platform, we appreciate your review. BigMarker is always looking to optimize our support team as well as the quality of our platform as a whole and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Chris H.
Chris H.
Communications Coach in Neuseeland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Affordable and Effective

Kommentare: I am happy with BigMarker. I had good engagement with webinars and converted attendees to clients.

BigMarker is easy to use and to set up. I love the affordability. I like the way the sidebar has separated out Q&A from chat tabs, as it allows me to more effectively engage with my audience.

The greenscreen functionality is not as good as it could be.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToWebinar, WebinarJam und Zoom Video Webinars

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Price was probably the biggest factor. Given that my use of it would not be generating tens of thousands of dollars.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an affordable and easy to use platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

English Instructor in Taiwan
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must-have tool for teachers

I'm using BigMarker for my online courses and it is a very reliable platform, the interface is very easy to use and I can easily record and edit the recording to create courses. The best thing about BigMarker is that students can attend the sessions live or on-demand, and you can have a conversation with your audience either way. You can also easily share the recordings afterward; for me, I mainly take the recordings and put them on my exclusive membership.

I wish the attendee lock could be better implemented so that it doesn't bar multiple entry (in case of technical issues) and instead, limit the attendee from showing up concurrently mutliple times.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy and reliable platform and we are glad to see positive results. We hear your attendee lock suggestion and will heavily be taking that into account for future events. Thank you again and happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Jarek B.
Jarek B.
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long lasting business relationship

Kommentare: Very positive, support is fast, creative features never seen anywhere else. stable and reliable. I have been doing presentations for over 15 years and I'm sticking with this one .

Along the standard features every other platforms are providing I love the stability and easy use of the Big Marker. yes there are many menu items however they are easy to understand and very helpful running presentations, conferences or even one on one consultations. Flexibility is the key here and when you start using BigMarker you wont turn back to other platforms. Automations are amazing , sms replies awesome and many more.

I was worry about how heavy BigMarker could be with so many useful features and if those feature will be used. They are. So you can be overwhelmed with the possibilities , after some time you will be using most of them.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Jarek, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize stability, flexibility, ease, and cohesiveness. We are glad to see positive results. We hope that our list of customizable features give you the chance to make your own brand shine during your event. Thank you again for your review. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Dr. virginia R.
Dr. virginia R.
Founder & CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

Kommentare: Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Big Marker can do everything these services offer and much more. The quality, reliability, and consistent high performance make Big Marker the "Best in Class" compared to the competition.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarNinja, WebinarJam und Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Zoom is not secure and has many glitches. Zoom is great for some things, but Big Marker beats Zoom in every category!

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Dr. Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Ann S.
CEO in UK

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

Kommentare: loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference. I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews. We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars. Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time. Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package. The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders. Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool. We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation. The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned. There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list. Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars und EasyWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: 100 seats and 4 hour duration of webinar marketing features sushi as invites, polls and offers, demo and videos showing ease of use flexibility, range of features and sophistication reputation for being reliable and not crashing (which I can confirm) user experience and how it makes us look professional

Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Founder | TheKickstart.com in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High-quality, powerful, marketing/growth-focused webinar platform! MAJOR FAN!

BigMarker is such an incredibly robust and powerful webinar platform without being complicated. Here are the ways I'm using it: - Weekly live webinar workshops - Edit the video and re-upload it as an automated webinar - Workshop series (16 weeks with a sequential curriculum)

Truthfully, the *only* con is that it can do so many things, so it takes a practice run or two to get used to what to click and do during the webinar to make sure it all goes smoothly (especially in terms of permissions in what you do and don't want the audience to see). The reason this was a little challenge for me was that I needed to run webinars where the participants could all participate in the Q&A, but not see each other or each other's questions. So, it took a couple practice runs to get used to all the settings allowing me to customize. Now that I am used to it, the feature set is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE BigMarker and it has been one of the most impactful tools in my business (and an amazing feature set for monetizing webinars and training series).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars, Demio und WebinarJam

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Zoom Webinars are not built for sales or marketing. For example: there's no convenient way to run an offer, or a stylish webinar replay, etc. It's fantastic for a smooth, easy-to-use video meeting or simple webinar. But, running paid trainings, interactive workshops, etc works so much better with the feature set of BigMarker. Also, it's *vital* for me to be able to share video clips quickly and easily during my trainings, and BigMarker makes it ridiculously smooth to pre-upload the videos or queue up the YouTube videos from beforehand. The handouts and polls are so simple to pre-load as well. It was a pretty clear decision because I couldn't do any of this smoothly in Zoom Webinars.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Video Webinars

Rolando V.
Rolando V.
Marketing Executive in Mexiko
Internet, Selbstständig

Killer app.

Kommentare: I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fuze, Dacast, Zoom Meetings, ClickMeeting und Zoho Meeting

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: The other platforms (Dacast and Zoom) didn't offer me all the features that BigMarker is giving me plus I`m getting constants updates and new monthly features. Beside BigMarker is way cheaper.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fuze, Dacast, Zoom Meetings, ClickMeeting und Zoho Meeting

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: The superb customer service and all the rich features that are added every single month. And best of all that it CEO and founder Zhu-Song Mei listen to the public and then act upon. I can't live without BigMarker!!!

Hector P.
Hector P.
Digital Marketer - Estrategia digital in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

Kommentare: We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Hector, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you, Team BigMarker

Antonio thornton, P.
Antonio thornton, P.
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, improving for marketers

Lots of functionality. Does almost anything you need for webinars and online presentations

Can't start, stop AND restart showing presentations. This is a function of GTW and it's REALLY helpful when doing a presentation live and you want to pause the screen sharing. Also don't like the "on demand" landing pages. They don't look like the templates available for other webinar types. These are two specific features for the way I use webinar applications...but doesn't take away from the overall functionality

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam, EverWebinar und GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: recommendation

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Antonio, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. We also appreciate your honesty with how we can improve our platform. We are looking into all that you suggested so that we can make BigMarker your go-to platform. Thank you again for your review. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Stefano M.
Design Strategist, Remote Trainer & Facilitator in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Fully customisable and multipurpose webinar platfrom

Kommentare: As a design strategist, delivering my content using webinar software, customising the brand of the webinar is essential; it gives me credibility and professionalism.

I love BigMarker because it's browser-based; there is no need to install any software to use it. I appreciate the ability to use pre-designed registration forms and to customise their look and feel. I like the BigMarker overall interface, which I find intuitive and straightforward. The best thing of all, though, is the team behind the product and the support team, which helped me on many occasions.

The only issue that I'm experiencing is the resolution of my external webcam. I use the Logitech Brio, and I'd love the image to be a higher resolution than what I'm actually able to choose from. The rest meets my needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WebinarJam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Stability of the platform, level of customisation allowed, overall usability and ability to create different channels for the different topics I teach.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Stefano, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an intuitive and straightforward interface and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad that our support team has been helpful and efficient with assisting your event. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Gregory S.
Consultant | Trainer | Coach | Speaker in Barbados
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!

Kommentare: We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms. My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JetVideo Technologies, WebinarNinja, Demio, WebinarJam, EasyWebinar und GoToWebinar

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: BigMarker gave much better performance, flexibility and ease of use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebinarJam

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: BigMarker offered the best value and performance. Their team also shows the most willingness to change and evolve based on user feedback and suggestions.

Bhrat B.
Academic Head in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Webinar software

Kommentare: Satisfied.

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Cost and no software download

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Bhrat, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

David B.
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

BigMarker is great for online events and membership sites

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: BigMarker is great for runningonline events, webinars, and membership subcriptions. It has great integrations, landing pages, automations, and handles all aspects.

BigMarker is both an all in one system that lets you run online events, webinars, and membership subcriptions and a great add on to other systems through integration.

It is not as well known or used as much as Zoom.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoToWebinar und Zoom Meetings

Warum BigMarker gewählt wurde: No install and lifetime plan.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: No install. All in one solution.

letzte Woche

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all in one system and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

James michael G.
PM in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and Dependable Web Conference Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: First of all, the quality of the stream is top notch. We deal with court reporters who have to do Zoom depositions all the time. Twice, on two different occasions and without asking, a court reporter said they wished they could use this platform for their depositions - the quality was SO much better than Zoom. It took a little bit of time the very first webinar to properly configure everything. The support people were SO helpful and patient in answering our questions and helping us do it right. By the second webinar we were feeling better. And with the third one we felt like a pro.

The Live Webinar (or Series, since we use multiple webinars in a day) capability is what first drew us to this platform. But then after you have used it once you realize that it actually offers so much more (automated replays, plus on demand playback) all for the same money.

This is totally on me but it took a little bit of time to understand how to properly customize the email notifications. I thought the emails were ready to go when I was done changing them but they were in Draft mode. Once I realized the email did not go out as I had scheduled, I was able to see that it was in Draft and needed to be Published. It's just a matter of getting used to it ONCE and then it all makes sense.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Video Webinars, HeySummit, Hopin und GoToWebinar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigMarker: Price was a factor - won't lie - but what really won us over was the flexibility and customization. We conduct certifications for court reporters. They have to do these CEU sessions in order to be certified for the next year. We had to pivot to online because of Covid and we had to come up with a method of recording attendance, engagement and participation in order for CEUs to be granted by the licensing board. BigMarker did that out of the gate. But once you get in there, and use the additional capabilities (like re-running a webinar for people who could not attend the first time due to loss of power from a hurricane), you realize just how much of a value this is. I don't understand why this platform is not used by more people. It is a hidden treasure.

Ozioma E.
Ozioma E.
Founder (Consultant, Strategist, Speaker) in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big Marker Helps Your Business Make a BIG Impact

I really like the professional look and feel of BigMarker. Ever since I began using it, it felt like a tool that helped my business put its best foot forward. Overall, I recommend BigMarker for those who are seeking to really present themselves in a polished way to their audiences. This tool with its meeting capabilities, as well as it's ability to host stylish webinars is wonderful. The design makes watching the live event and replay enjoyable. I always receive compliments whenever I run my live events on BigMarker.

The only challenge I faced from time to time is when people are joining with very low bandwidth connections. But those challenges were very early on in my experience and did not occur very often.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Ozioma, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you were happy with your webinar's performance and quality. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make sure that companies are putting their best foot forward when using our platform. As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on bandwidth connections. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product. We truly appreciate your review and hope to work with you in the future! Thank you and happy hosting, Team BigMarker