Über Edbase

Edbase offers the most powerful and flexible tools for online exams. You can create, administer and grade exams easily.

Erfahre mehr über Edbase

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Edbase bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Inés P.
Inés P.
Service Manager in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation

Amazing Job

Undoubtedly Edbase is at the top of the most avant-garde companies to provide excellent services to all its customers as its main focus is to ensure that your customer is always satisfied and can be widely recommended, I really have no complaints about the service received I'm happy.

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Marjorie E.
Assistant Professor in social work in Türkei

Best free exam software ever

Kommentare: I know other instructors are using Edbase in my university, I feel I need to be connected for collaboration, I guess we need to buy university license for that.

I heard Edbase from a colleague and tried it. I am so glad to my friend since. My problem with other softwares was I couldn't use my questions and exams again. Edbase steps forward on this case. Over the last year, I wasn't spending any more minutes on creating new exams, just using my base exams. Grading system comes very handy I managed to finish grading for the whole class (over 200 people, yes believe me it was so painful without it) in minutes. Good archive system. Since I started using Edbase, I can always go back and see what student got what points.

Peter E.
teacher in Kanada
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not Free

Kommentare: misleading representation.

I don't know. Didn't get that far. It just took me 20 minutes to discover that "user" means "student" and I can't have 11 of them.

This software is only free if you have 10 or fewer students. The minimum plan is $30/mo. The most popular is $50/mo. I just thought I'd save you all some time.

Aybike Ö.
Lawyer in Türkei

Mostly adminstrative

We are working with corporate companies to train them about new technologies. I used to spend a lot of time for exams until l met with Edbase. Now, I use Edbase and l quickly do the exams.

For some of the employees we need different assessment algorithms and we wanted to implement those features into Edbase but it was costly, yet now we have the assessment solution just like the way we wanted.

Kirsten S.
Assistant Professor in Natural Sciences in Türkei
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great technical support

Since Edbase free to use, I expected a poor communication for technical problems, yet the team reponses very quickly. This is unusual in education field. I had a problems when assigning exams to my class, yet they made a conference call to show me process step by step. Really appreciated it. The website works really fast, no lags or such. I like their grading system too where I can see all the students at once and compare their results without going back and forth.

I am expecting more question types like, sound record for example, which will be useful for my discussions.

Gregory F.
Assistant Professor in Mathematics Department in Türkei
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great question pool available

I can find free and ready-to-use questions related to my topic in their Question Base and use them in my exam without even typing one. This lets me create and apply exams in seconds. This is very good for student in class engagement. The feel of using edbase is very smooth so easy to get started. I occasionally do multiple choice, thus for all my assay exams, I can easily compare and grade students submissions and archive them properly.

I would be nice to make it easy to grade open ended questions, so that I don't even have to read all of them through.

Daniel H.
Assistant Professor in Türkei

It's a great tool to make digital exams in your classroom. It saved me a great sum of time.

It was aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. Grading system is very fast. Overall, amazing tool to digitalize my exams in my classroom. It made my daily job in the university much easier. Very thankful for it.

I think they should also create a teacher community where we can share ideas and get feedback from peers.

Kriesten G.
Assistant Professor of Human Development in Türkei
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My students love Edbase for quick quizzes in classroom. I must say it increases class engagement!

Kommentare: Student engagement during class hours.

So easy to use it. Mobile experience is great for my geek students. For every lesson, I create a quiz to get feedbacks if they got the critical points and reward them with extra points. Now my classroom is a fun race between my students. Highly recommend it to use for your lessons too.

So far so good for quizzes. Maybe I can get benefit from other teachers principles if we can share our quizzes and methodologies in the Edbase community.

David ml L.
Assistant Professor in Physics Department in Türkei
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing assessment tool I've ever seen!

Kommentare: Amazing experience for physics exams with videos

It changed the definition of an exam (boring, stressful..) to more fun and interactive. I really like adding videos from Youtube, it makes it so much fun for my questions. I can assess all my students with deeper grasp. I must state, technology makes this world much better.

Jacqueline G.
Founder/CEO in USA

I needed to create online exams for my adult students that was mobile friendly.

I really enjoy the ease of use, all the features, training videos, customer service easy access by my students on their mobile devices.

I must say I have not discovered anything I dislike thus far, everything is working well and getting good feedback from students.