Rescue Hub has helped our department better track and organize training records.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Jennye C.
Administrative Assistant
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rescue Hub has allowed our department to keep better track of required training, reduce paperwork related to training, and has allowed us to upload and assign training to employees. It allows our employees to go to one location for training, Rescue Hub!

Vorteile: Rescue Hub comes with great customer support/service. We receive quick feedback and responses from Rescue Hub. We have been able to customize our page based on our needs. RescueHub is a very user-friendly system for users. It allows for employees to quickly view what training has been assigned to them, what training has been completed, and what training still needs to be completed. It also allows for Training Officers and Supervisors to view what training is completed/incomplete by running a report on their training status. From an administrative view, the overall functionality of adding built content to RescueHub for required training and assigning quarterly and annual tasks to firefighters is very straightforward. This includes adding videos, quizzes, PowerPoints, links to other websites, etc. The calendar is easy to read. It has become a daily tool utilized by the BCs/Captains to view what training is scheduled or any upcoming training. Attendance can be taken while a drill is occurring and people are showing up for drill and can be used from a smart phone.

By far the best training records and delivery system I have worked with.

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Jason I.
Battalion Chief

Vorteile: Rescue Hub is very easy for firefighters to use. They login and all of their training requirements are listed. Once completed they self certify that the training is complete and it gets recorded. As a Training Officer I could login in and quickly check anyone's training records for completion. Additionally, I could quickly make training requirements and post training events. The calendar provides schedules, times, and locations for training events across our entire department. Rescue Hub has become an essential resource for training delivery in our department. Cust support provides immediate support for his product and it is extremely customizable.

Nachteile: Do date I do not have any issues with Rescue Hub. Most of the issues that we have experienced were related to difficulties with individual logins and getting people to participate daily. Rescue Hub has changed how we deliver training in our department so it has taken time for that adjustment. Any issues that we have had with the product have been fixed immediately and in most cases were more related to changes that we made as we developed the program.

Fire Review

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Jeff N.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good. I have recommended it to friend at another department to look into. He works at a police department, so I am not sure if Rescue Hub is an option for his department, but I think it would be a good fit. Contact me if you would like to know the department contact info.

Vorteile: Central location for training scheduling, documentation, and reference materials.

Nachteile: On the My Assigned Training menu/page, the bottom has a section called Requirements. I like this, because you can see what is done and what is incomplete, but two things frustrate me about it:
1) it takes a while to populate
2) you can click on a requirement/class/event/task and when it opens it does not show me when I completed this class. That would be a nice feature. I know I can pull a training report, but frequently I will get asked about when I did a class and it would be nice to access that information directly from that page.

BFD Training Division

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Ryan P.
Training Division Chief
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to develop and deliver training in a way that is much more effective than ever before. We use Rescue Hub to track data and implement change as needed. We are looking forward to checking out the new "Task Books"!

Vorteile: We are able to customize content. We have the ability to organize groups and training topics. It is easy to assign Training. Customer Service has been great.

Nachteile: Navigation can be cumbersome at times. It seems there is some redundancy in building Training Requirements. We aren't able to organize documents the way that we would like. The software can be slow at times.

von Dropkick Studios an 17.5.2019

Ryan, thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! We're taking a look at some of the pages that are running a little bit slow, and have made a couple of changes to help out with page load times and navigation since we last spoke.

Rescue Hub Review

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Antonio R.
FF/EMT
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the product has been very helpful in streamlining and tracking our training. I have had very few issues directly with the user end of the software that could not be easily solved.

Vorteile: Top pros include ease of getting training requirements from our training division to our members and the ability to track all entered training. In addition having one central place for storing training documentation is very helpful. The ability to have additional links to supplement the required training is also a great benefit.

Nachteile: Oftentimes the behind the scenes management of the product is a bit misunderstood. As I complete a training event and cannot self certify it will sit unchecked for some time and I don't know who is responsible for verifying my completion.

User report

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
William P.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system makes it very easy to keep track of not only my own training but my crews as well. No surprises at the end of the quarter.

Vorteile: This system makes it easy to log all of my training without having to look up codes or find external data for entry. If the instructor needs to enter the training it is easily done and if I need to it is just as easy. All of my information is available on the individual training entry so I know what I need to do to complete the training.

Nachteile: Making certain that the training I am viewing applies to me.

Overall Great Tool

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Tyler C.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good.

Vorteile: Easy to use message board that directly goes to your personal email as well.

Nachteile: Rescue Hub needs an app. It would be much easier for use on the road (which is most of the time). Also, the first things that pops up should be the users schedule/messages/appointments. This is what most users care about. Going to "My Events" should be the home page.

von Dropkick Studios an 26.7.2019

Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback, we definitely appreciate you letting us know about how we're doing. I like the idea of having a Rescue Hub app, it may be something we look at in the future. As for your other suggestion regarding what displays first, we'd probably have to make this a setting you could choose vs. making this the default thing that shows up for everyone. The Snohomish Training Academy uses Rescue Hub a little differently than a fire department does, so we'd want to make sure that any changes we make don't impact what they would need. If we end up making this change, we'll definitely let you know. Thanks again for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

Rescue Hub is a necessity!!!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jon P.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program has done a great job making it simple to identify upcoming required trainings. A quick snapshot of the calendar makes it easy to see who is on the schedule for trainings. The access to training files, and course documents is excellent.

Vorteile: Easy to track training. Simple to use. Easy to learn.

Nachteile: Difficult to access missed, or overdue training's. Occasional "rabbit holes" when going from requirement, to task.

Rescue Hub 1828

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Tom F.
Firefighter/Paramedic
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Useful for tracking training and availability of training sites.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Multiple calendars and layers of calendars.

Nachteile: Inability to clear tasks that don't pertain to me or reorder them without admin privilege's.

von Dropkick Studios an 16.10.2019

Hi Tom, thanks for your review we appreciate it! I'll get in touch with you and see if we can sort through what you referenced with tasks that aren't relevant or are out of order.

Great website

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Josh Y.
Firefighter/Paramedic
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked how it was very simple to use for whatever task I had. It kept track of all of the training that I had to do, let me know if I different training coming up, shift schedule, and it had all of the necessary resources I need to complete my task book for my job. The website is very simple to use and not a lot of websites are that easy to navigate around. Great tool to have while at work!

Nachteile: I don't have any criticism towards the site, it met all of my expectations.

Rescue Hub for Training and Tracking

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Kristopher G.
MSO
Think-Tanks, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this product has helped to streamline training and tracking in a nice package that relatively intuitive and robust.

Vorteile: Provides a platform to post training and also to track the training which is very valuable for managers that need to know which personnel are completed.

Nachteile: Down time between clicks can be excessive.

Simple to use, flexible to the needs, excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Joe H.
Capatain
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Massive benefits to include but are not limited to; increased efficiency, video technology, enhance tracking, electronic training file storage.

Vorteile: What I love about RescueHub is the developer's passion to service our department specific needs. "No" was never really an answer, Customer service agent would find ways to make things work for us.

Nachteile: RescueHub has few if any flaws. Hyperlinking to a new to "tab" would increase efficiencies on the users end.

Great Program!

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Jaret V.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It’s organized, easy to use, and updates quickly.

Nachteile: I haven’t found an easy way to generate a report for myself.

von Dropkick Studios an 11.9.2019

Hi Jaret, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it! There are a couple of different ways to generate a report for yourself, I'll email you directly with the details.

Training access

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Rob S.
EMS Captain Paramedic Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to see what my overdue training is. Thanks

Nachteile: I have been using your training platform for a while and frequently had to save the training items to my computer desk top before being able to open them. I have frequently forgotten to delete them. After a year of extra steps I learned that I should have been using explorer not chrome. My ask is that you make your program work in. Chrome the same way it does in explorer. Thanks

von Dropkick Studios an 26.7.2019

Hi Rob, thanks for your feedback, we definitely appreciate you reaching out to us. Some web browsers handle this differently than others, and unfortunately this is one aspect we don't have a lot of control over. We are looking to make some changes in how we handle files that open in another application (like PowerPoint), so that it opens directly in Rescue Hub instead of launching the application or just downloading the file. We know that the behavior you are describing is an annoyance, and we're looking to improve it. We'll definitely reach out to you once we've had a chance to address it. Thanks again, we appreciate your input in helping make Rescue Hub better!

Ruscue Hub keeps our department organized!

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Scott W.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Keeps all our training and classes in one centralized place and tracks completion of our assigned tasks!

Nachteile: Nothing, overall this software is hugely helpful!

Rescue Hub its so easy too use

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Steve V.
firefighter/paramedic
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The program keeps track of my training per quarter. I know what needs to be done for what month and it tracks it when I have completed the training.
The design is easy to use. All I do is put the mouse icon on the training that I need to do, being a power point, a video or an on-line website it the item I want and it takes me to my training.

Nachteile: I have not encountered anything thing that I least like about the software.

great product

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Fire Chief
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great interaction with the entire team

Vorteile: Easy to use from all platforms, mobile, laptop etc. The email style service is awesome, without it we didn't have a way to communicate with each other

Nachteile: I don't have anything at this time its all good

Tracking made easy

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Mike J.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has made it easy to complete task books and evaluations. Tracking my crews progress on competing our training is easy too.

Nachteile: I have not had any problems, its organize and easy to follow, no complaints

Great training resource

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Deanna H.
Captain Paramedic
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use programs, scheduling, and training resources. Convenient to use on the computer or phone.

Nachteile: nothing- has been a great resource for all our training needs.

End User

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Scott J.
FF
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Seems easy to navigate. Also easy to upload documents to training files. I'm only an end user so I don't have any other knowledge as to how the admin side of it works.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to discard past due training items that are no longer relevant. I have something that always shows up in my to do training that is from 2017.

Easy to use.

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Jason M.
Firefighter/ EMT
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great way to see what training is due at a glance.

Vorteile: I don't have much of a tech background, I really appreciate how easy this product is to use. I don't have to spend any time trying to figure it out and can instead spent the time training.

Nachteile: The only con is that it requires a password I regularly forget.

Rescue hub review

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Terri F.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and find your daily training.

Nachteile: Can’t add crew member to training if they already did it with another crew. Should be able to document who was present regardless of requirement.
Would be great to document paramedic certification check offs.

thanks

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Eric L.
FF/PM
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: great program, support team!
now help me get my captain back on shift!

Vorteile: easy to use for a non-techy guy

Nachteile: our admin may be adding too many locations to find what I'm looking for.....

Rescue Hub review

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Jordan R.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use, lots of different tools. Being able to look at the calendar for the whole department is a huge bonus so I can see what’s coming up. Easily track my progress is a great benefit.

Nachteile: So far I have not had any complaints about this product.

Rescue Hub Review; Jake Hepper

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Jake H.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organization and documentation.

Vorteile: I am still learning the software and the navigation of the program, but thus far, it has been a great "one stop" resource for training, certifications, evaluations, documentation, public education, and calendar organization. It allows me to review what is going on for the day or week, but also gives me the ability to plan months ahead and stay organized.

Nachteile: I have yet to find any major flaws and/or things I dislike about Rescue Hub. If I have any recommendations and/or ideas, I will be sure to advise the correct personnel of my thoughts.