Über Text Request

Text Request ist ein Online-Business-SMS-Service. Sende und empfange SMS- und MMS-Nachrichten mit deiner aktuellen Büronummer.

Erfahre mehr über Text Request

It has been great for mid size company and large contact base.

I just tried to compose a NEW message to a current client on my phone and can't figure out how. I can respond to any message I already have but can't create a new message.

Bewertungen zu Text Request

Text Request hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 931 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Text Request bereits verwendet?

Ben
Ben
Marketing and Communications Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Solution for GREAT Communication

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with Text Request and the variety of features they provide to enhance our communication with clients and team members!

Text Request is simple to use and allows us to view our messages from multiple screens

We have had some issue implementing the SMS chat feature into our website and that is frustrating

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for leaving us a review. If you are still having issues with the SMS Chat widget, please reach out to success@textrequest.com

Rick
General Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Messaging Application

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. I recommended it to our sister company and they are using it now as well. There was an issue at first because the device we ported over was an apple iPhone and the iMessage was causing a problem, but the tech team figured it out and we were set. We had the same issue with Textel, but their tech team could not figure it out.

I like the ease of use and the ability to use on your desktop and phone is fantastic!

It glitches sometimes. I hit send on a message and I get an error that says failed to send. I have to hit send again and it will go. This does not happen all the time, but it can be annoying.

Rick, thank you for leaving us a review. So glad you switched to Text Request

Stephanie
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't use if you want to get alerted of incoming messages

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We really enjoyed Text Request for the first six months ago. Without the ability to be notified of incoming messages, it is almost useless to us. We might as well buy a cell phone and have the texts sent to that number, but I don't have the time or energy to cancel and start all over again.

We like the basic functions and love the templates for similar texts that we send over and over.

Text Request used to alert us of incoming messages but that function stopped working. Obviously we need to know when we have new texts coming in! We were told they were working on a solution, but that was months ago. They suggested we "escalate" messages meaning we set a time (we chose 5 minutes) and after that time, Text Request will send a message to my personal phone letting me know that we have an incoming message that is over 5 minutes old. Having messages sent to my personal cell defeats the purpose of an app on our computer that we can all share.

vor 3 Wochen

Stephanie, thank you for leaving this detailed review. Sorry to hear that the notifications aren't working properly for you. I've sent Support this review. If you reach out to them at support@textrequest.com We will investigate again and get you a full resolution.

Gage
Customer Care Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request Makes Transitions From Other Platforms Easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive! I enjoy Text Request more than I did with the previous platform that we utilized. I truthfully don't have much to complain about.

I really enjoyed that Text Request allowed us to transfer our contacts from our previous texting platform. It helped us maintain clear communication with each of our clientele. Their group messaging function is also very useful, and I'm thankful that there are safeguards that it presents to us for use in avoiding group messages to patients from being marked as spam.

There aren't many complaints that I have about their services, but sometimes I notice that my text conversation with a contact does not appear within the "Conversations" tab when I search for them by phone number. Instead, I have to find their contact in the "Contacts" tab and then be redirected to my ongoing conversation with them from there. It happens very rarely, but it does slow down our communication processes when we do encounter a hiccup like this.

vor 3 Wochen

Gage, thank you for this awesome review. we love making sure our users' texts get delivered. Please reach out to support@textrequest.com to talk about having to restart the app/

Mac
Water Treatment Manager in USA

Serves our purpose

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good overall. Very prompt in responding to questions and assitance requests.

Very simple to use. We migrated from ZipWhip and Text Request was very similar.

Our company uses Text Request to notify our customers of upcoming delivery of products for which they have signed up. Periodically, and on the first text message, an automatic "Text STOP to opt-out" message is added to our text. Our customers are frequently confused thinking it is an opt-out of our delivery. Text request says they cannot change the message by adding to opt-out of receiving texts. We've lost several contacts.

vor 3 Wochen

Mac, thank you for this review. please contact success@textrequest.com if you'd like them to look into any options.

Erika
Vice President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal communication solution, inspirational company

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The support for Text Request is amazing - they really do care about our questions/concerns and respond quickly, I love how they also utilize LinkedIn to share great information with their users.

Text Request saves us so much time and makes communicating with our clients and their team members so easy and quick. NO more wasting time calling them with updates or questions, a simple text that any of our team members can respond to and keep the conversation going. SOOOOO valuable.

I don't like that when we send our group texts they come across as individual texts to the people we are sending to. Makes it confusing to know if everyone received the text or not. We send group texts for a reason so it would be great to receive them as group texts so we can continue the conversation as a group.

vor 2 Wochen

Erika, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Also, thank you for being a part of the Champions Club.

JOSE
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to text with landlines

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great, I like it as I am able to use my computer keyboard to type out messages.

Texting with landlines so I can use the keyboard on my computer

Using text request on the cell phone, there is usually a delay in receiving the messages.

vor 3 Wochen

Jose, glad you decided to go with Text Request!

Bridget
Senior Care Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless transition

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

They were the first recommendation from the Zip Whip application that we were using before, and had a great demo for us to see how they work. I liked that each message had to be marked as read individually, a problem we where having with Zip Whip was that the messages we accidentally being marked as read and clients and staff thought we were intentionally ignoring their messages, which was not the case at all. This issue was completely solved by switching to Text Request.

Nothing so far, besides some occasional crashes, but the staff is always quick to find a solution.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for leaving us this review, and switching from ZipWhip to us.

Jenny
Campus Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request for the WIN!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall our experience with Text Request has been very positive. I have no complaints honestly. The one con that I listed is more of a suggestion of an improvement that text request could make to their program. We have been pleased with the service we have received. Would recommend to any company looking to switch.

Text Request made our transfer over to their program seem less. We were so appreciative and thankful that it was not a stressful transition. Not only do we use text request for our students but we also use it for prospective students and clients receiving services. The one feature that I absolutely love is I am able to have it on my phone and receive notifications. This is so very helpful for me as the Campus Director of our school.

I wish once you replied to a message it would mark it taken care of. Sometimes it can become confusing when you have responded to someone and it will look like another new message. Other than that I honestly have no issues with Text Request.

vor 3 Wochen

Jenny, thank you so much for this awesome review.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Text Request is the BEST

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing! I cannot say enough about this app!!

We switched to TR about 6 months ago and it has been amazing! The ease of use and the customer engagement through social media is one of the best features I have seen. You can chat with them daily if you really want and even to ask a minor question. They offer incentives to use their "Champions Club" and engage with us by sharing stories and tips from their entire team.

I have found the only downside is not having a 30-second delay in sending the text so you can stop it from going out to the wrong person etc. by accident. Sort of like email features where you can rescind the message quickly if it's gone out by accident. They are not able to delete a text that has gone out for specific reasons which I understand but maybe a delay of some kind can be implemented.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love your use case and the fact you're a part of the Champions League.

Moe
Director of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moe Watson's Text Request Review

Kommentare: Amazing

What I like most about text request is their customer service and relations. Whenever I have had an issue or needed help with something they are always there to work through it with me. All nice people, it is clear to see they are driven to make their customers happy and it really helps out.

If I could change anything it would be to just give the option to view messages from each group

vor 5 Monaten

Moe, thank you for leaving us this great review.

Wade
Owner in Kanada

Perfect Customer Texting Program for ease of Use

The user interface was perfect for my staff to jump into the program with little to no training needed. This program is used daily as we communicate with our staff who are out in the field and then with our customers for Sales and Customer Service. Plus nice feature we where able to utilize our main office number for our customers to text, and then also get another number so separate it from our customers for staff. So easy to keep everything organized and a simple click of a button your can switch between numbers.

There was nothing, as Text Request solved every concern we had with one of there competitors.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Wade, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are always innovating and adding new features and integrations. As someone who has used another business texting product, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out! My email should be attached to this message. Best - Ramey

Amelia
Wholesale Director in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Text Request

Kommentare: overall experience is good and makes collecting and asking for customer orders more streamlined and easy.

I like the group message feature the most. We use the software to remind customers to place their orders and Text Request makes it so easy to ask everyone at once for their order in one motion rather than having to message people individually.

The biggest for me is not being able to search contacts when you are making a new group message and "editing" the group. Like I said we use it to collect wholesale orders. So when I send out a reminder text I remove people from the group whose orders I have already received. But in order to remove them, I have to scroll through EVERYONE to find who I am looking for. It would be nice if I could organize these by alphabet or have a way to search. I also wish in the "messaging" view you could extend the name of the contacts. I have my contacts in Text request as BUSINESS NAME (LOCATION (as needed)) - CONTACT NAME. but with the current view, I only get part of the business name. There seems to be plenty of room in this space so I don't understand why it cant be extended. I also hate I can't do a traditional group message with me and two other contacts in it, but that's not that big of a deal for me.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Amelia, Thank you for leaving a review. I have sent over your Cons to our product team! If you'd like to talk to them directly, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, -Ramey

Erin
Patient Care Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Text Request A++

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great! Customer service is very responsive and the app does just what we need it to.

Text Request is user friendly and cost efficient

It would take up to two weeks to port our service from our previous provider with the HIPAA compliant option

vor 5 Monaten

Erin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry that the porting over took longer than expected. I know our support and success teams work hard to get you up and running, but sometimes other carriers make it difficult.

Julie
Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't find the most recent message in the conversations, group texting problematic

Kommentare: I liked Zipwhip better, I have no idea why we changed to you.

Desktop notifications are helpful, but it needs to be either that or the flashing tab, not both.

Everything I already mentioned, plus the constant flashing tab on my browser. It's relentless and creates a very stressful and distracting presence on my desktop - it feels like there's someone constantly poking my arm to pay attention to them, and the poking doesn't stop after I do give them my attention. It's constant and wears on me throughout the day, like a flashing red siren light just sitting on your desk all day that you can't turn off. Desktop notifications are enough, stop making the tab flash constantly. It creates psychic distress that nobody needs at work. Oh - and the sounds are horrible, that's the first thing I turned off.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Julie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reveiw. So sorry our notifications aren't what you'd like. In regards to why you switched from Zipwhip, they are closing their doors at the end of this year, and we are recommended (by them) as a replacement. Please feel free to contact us so we can handle any issues you are experiencing.

Maria
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great texting app

I love the ease of use. I honestly won't be able to change to a different application after Text Request. We really enjoy the simplicity of this app. Please keep it that way!

Nothing that we do not like so far. We honestly have no complaints.

vor 3 Monaten

Maria, thank you for leaving us this review.

Robbin
Owner/President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Text Request Review

Kommentare: Has all the features we need but we're unhappy with the loading times for the mobile version.

We are a coworking center and since covid we keep the doors locked so members only can access. Guests arrive and send us a text through Text Request and if appropriate we buzz them in remotely. We have guests coming to the door all day so it's important that we are able to have real time communication with them. When a guest texts us our whole staff can see the text and whoever sees it first handles it, then the rest of us can see that it's being handled, watch the status and jump in if necessary. We chose TR because we couldn't find another service that let us do this type of group chat.

The biggest problem we have is that the mobile app loads very slowly. We are using this in real time so it's not ideal that when a text comes in we have to wait sometimes up to 15 or 20 seconds while the app is "loading". Also sometimes the app signs us out and requires us to sign back in which means the guest at the door is standing there even longer waiting for a response. We contacted customer service about this problem but they were not able to provide any assistance. They blamed it on our devices which I don't accept as there are multiple devices of different types and they all have the same problem. And they are all current models with up to date operating systems. This is our biggest problem and we are only staying with TR because we haven't found an alternative with similar features.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Robbin, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We think your use case is AWESOME! great way to use texting during Covid to keep things running smoothly. I have given your con to our product team. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. -Ramey

Cheryl
Program Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is positive in enabling me to communicate directly and immediately with clients.

This software has made communicating with clients efficient and timely. I appreciate that communication can be 2-way, both sending and receiving texts from clients. It is helpful to set up templates for messages that can be used repeatedly. It is also helpful to schedule messages that can be sent in the future. Tagging the contacts with a color-coded system quickly identifies a client with a group/class. One can sort to pull up only these groups and then send a group message. I also like the feature indicating how long a text is, yet if longer than one text on the sending side, it shows as one text for the receiver. It is also helpful to be able to attach links and images. I appreciate the visual feature which shows which texts have been responded to and which ones still need attention.

I do believe more colors are needed for the tagging system. There are not enough options. I also would like to have a way to revise a contact card when a phone number is updated. I don't like that if a phone number is changed, a new card has to be created, thus the message history is not attached to the new card.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Cheryl, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I have let out product team know about additional Tag colors. Thank you again.

Brittany
Practice Manager and Veterinary Technician in USA
Tierarzt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Decent Platform

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

My veterinary team and I utilize Text Request primarily to live chat directly with pet owners. We love the ability to chat and that it offers our clients an alternative to speaking on the phone. We also very much like that we have the option to take payments via text and schedule messages for a certain date/time.

For all of the benefits of Text Request, I have found that the platform often lags or becomes unusable; There are often errors loading or sending messages, as well as a lack of capability of handling certain attachments that are important to send to our clients (estimates, invoices, etc.). Additionally, since I began using Text Request nearly 2 years ago, we have never had the ability to use the "mark as paid" feature; We simply receive an error message when attempting to mark something as paid. This has been reported by me personally to the Customer Support team on several occasions over the past 1-1.5 years and has yet to be corrected. Finally, I do wish that clients would NOT receive a text notification once their payment has been canceled as it tends to confuse people; I would prefer this feature to remain internal only.

vor 3 Wochen

Brittany, thank you for this detailed review. Please reach out to success@textrequest.com to talk through your CONs

Alex
Vice President of Technical Recruiting in Philippinen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choosing Text Request: Easy to Use, Reliable, and Great Support

Kommentare: The application offers a comprehensive set of features that meet my needs. It performs efficiently, and I haven't encountered any major glitches or issues during my usage. The customer support provided is excellent. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly and effectively. This responsiveness enhances my confidence in using the application. And the application is user-friendly, and we found it easy to complete tasks without any confusion.

What I love most about Text Request is that SMS messaging allows me to instantly connect with candidates and clients in just a few taps on my pc. The simplicity of sending and receiving short messages makes communication quick and hassle-free. The use of templates also helps me a lot. The team is also fast and convenient for help, allowing me to schedule immediate problem-solving meeting with the team. It helps our business to improve and stand out with quick and helpful support.

I don't have anything that I least like about Text Request because it is very conveniet. Mostly of our candidates replies in the app and honestly it is more effective than emailing because it is quick and everyone use texting.

vor 5 Monaten

Alex, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. Please reach out if you ever run into any questions. success@textrequest.com

Evelyn
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review by Mosquito Joe of Seal Beach

Kommentare: - The key solution with Text Request is having immediate contact with my customers in a fairly simple, straightforward platform. Although there are probably a lot of bells and whistles, I don't know what they are and I don't have to in order to use TR for the benefit of my business (and the saving of my sanity).
- Another very important issue is the support from TR people. When I have a question, concern, or problem, they are VERY responsive, even if they can't always solve the issue.

- Easy to use. Although it will do a lot of things, since I only need a few simple things it allowed me to only use those things without bogging me down with the totality of the product. - It's straightfoward. I didn't need to take days of tutorials to learn out to use it and adapt it to my business.

- There are some things that don't cross over well. For instance, I have 3 dashboards and I must input a single phone number (or a groups of contacts) into each dashboard. - Sometimes there is a glitch that doesn't seem to have a reason or solution. For instance, when I send a group message, some of the contacts in the group will not list the names along with the numbers, even though both name and number are in my active contacts.

Antwort von Text Request

Hello Evelyn, Thank you for leaving a review. I have let my support team know about your glitch. If you'd like to talk to them directly, please don't hesitate to call: 423-218-0111 -Ramey

Lara
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge upgrade in both Customer Experience and Operations for our business!

Kommentare: The experience has been great. It's enhanced our entire on-boarding process with students through registration, it has cut down our staff time in emailing/calling and following up to convert customers. We're easily able to share need to know if quickly and effectively, and it has allowed us to respond to customers questions and need not only more timely, but more cohesively across our team.

I love the ease of the platform, using the templates, scheduled messages, and how we can all jointly utilize Text Request as a team. It has made communication with clients 10X easier and increased the customer experience 10 fold.

Since the app upgrade, we're having an issue with one of our devices that seems to be unsolvable – We're unable to scroll through the templates on one phone. Although we've reached out about it, none of the trouble-shooting has worked. We're not ready to get a new device so at one location we simply need to use an iPad on our Square stand which sits horizontally. If the app could rotate horizontally that would be SO HELPFUL! But again, only because we can't get it working on our phone device at one of our locations.

Antwort von Text Request

Lara, So sorry to hear about the technical issue. I have let the product team know that a horizontal view would be helpful. Thank you again. - Ramey

Jennifer
office manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Text Request simplifies appointment confirmations through text messaging, allowing us to reach patients quickly and effectively. Its user-friendly interface enables our staff to send personalized messages to each patient scheduled for the following day. We can easily customize templates and personalize messages with patient details, ensuring clarity and professionalism.

We haven't come across any cons yet with Text Request. It has consistently met our needs and expectations, providing an efficient and reliable platform for appointment confirmations in our medical office.

vor 3 Wochen

Jennifer, we love your use case! glad you decided to pick Text Request after Zipwhip closed.

Mike
Sales in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, fantastic support!

Kommentare: We have had nothing but a great experience since we have switched. We have not had any issues and when we did have questions the support was fast and efficient

The part I like most is the ability to seamlessly switch between conversations, as well as the ease of use

The thing I like least is the inability to copy and paste from previous messages, that can be worked around by making it a template however!

vor 7 Monaten

Mike, thank you for switching to Text Request, and for leaving us this review.

Deb
Director, Professional Development in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for our brokerage

Kommentare: We are a real estate brokerage of almost 500 agents. Communication with them on the fly was daunting and spotty at best. TextRequest changed everything for us. Agents live by their mobile devices and emails were just getting lost in the shuffle. We can now send out reminder texts for training with short links, reminders of events and most of all, last minute changes within the company. We could not run our business without them!

Ease of use. Communicating en masse, scheduling texts to go out ahead of time.

I wish there was a way to block spam better

vor 11 Monaten

Deb, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your use case is awesome, and we are happy to hear that Text Request has been a help.