Text Request Bewertungen

4.9/5
    4.8/5
    4.8/5

Über Text Request

Text Request ist ein Online-Business-SMS-Service. Sende und empfange SMS- und MMS-Nachrichten mit deiner aktuellen Büronummer.

Erfahre mehr über Text Request

Emily B.
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"Best texting software choice for our orthodontic practice"

Vorteile: This is by far the simplest to use with all the functionality we require and at a very reasonable price.

Nachteile: We don't have any cons for TextRequest

von Text Request an 1.5.2018

Thanks for the review, Emily! Glad you're enjoying the service. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Marketing Coordinator
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2018

"A simple way for businesses to communicate with their customers through text message. "

Vorteile: Text Request has a very user-friendly interface. Each of our customer service representatives logon the service and can see all the messages and communications. Nothing can be changed or deleted. With multiple people using the service, this was a significant concern. Also, the customer service is phenomenal! Before you sign up for the service, they give you a great demonstration.

Nachteile: We have had difficulty with attachments. There have been times where we have not been able to open them. Another issue is that there is not a simple way of importing our contacts into Text Request. So far we have had to enter them manually. Text Request had mentioned an API, but with our CRM software, there was a compatibility issue. Although, it was a little disappointing, it was not a deal breaker for us because of the way that we utilize the program. If you have a large database, I'd double check to make sure the program is capable of importing the records.

von Text Request an 10.1.2018

Thank you for your kind words! And for your feedback, which I'm sharing with our team. One thing - you can upload spreadsheets of contacts into Text Request, instead of having to add each contact manually. (You can also upload contacts directly to a group.) Hopefully that helps for your use case. I at least wanted to make sure you know. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

• Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Steve W.
Executive Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"How did we survive without Text Request"

Kommentare: Love it so far, just need the ability to group text.

Vorteile: Best part about this software is calling someone from our work line & getting a quick text back saying "can't talk right now." It concerns me to think about how many of those texts we were missing before we got text request.

Nachteile: We need to ability to group message people. I'm not talking about mass text messaging...I mean group text messaging. That is critical for our success so hopefully that is on the way.

von Text Request an 17.3.2020

Steve, thank you so much for the feedback! Glad you're having a great experience. The group messaging you're talking about has come up in product conversations a lot, but I will bring it up again to them now. Let us know what we can do to better support you!

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Charlie P.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"Just a great application!!"

Kommentare: I feel the software pays for itself.

Vorteile: Being a business owner it is so very important that I have different ways to communicate with my clients. The Text Request number is on our website and I have closed numerous deals by texting only, fixed scheduling issues for current clients and I've set up a lot of sales calls as well. Thumbs UP!!

Nachteile: I just tried to compose a NEW message to a current client on my phone and can't figure out how. I can respond to any message I already have but can't create a new message.

von Text Request an 14.6.2018

Hey Charlie, thanks for the great review! Glad you and your clients are enjoying Text Request, and that you're seeing a good return on it. I'm sharing your feedback with our team so we can fix that con ASAP. Let us know if we can do anything for you!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2018

"TextRequest is better than Strawberry Shortcake. "

Kommentare: I detailed all the many benefits on a previous page.

Vorteile: Works without fail. Saves time which = money Easy on the eyes. Real time alert given when another team member is responding. (avoids duplication) Fast and efficient interface Our vendors love it. Our customers are delighted with the option. No more on hold talking to voice mails.

Nachteile: I hear the iPhone app is spectacular. The Android version is passable, but probably needs some improvements. Still plenty workable though.

von Text Request an 27.4.2018

Better than strawberry shortcake - what a compliment, thank you! I'm sharing your thoughts with our team. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Holly B.
Business Manager
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"Text Request has greatly improved our response time to customer requests!"

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use. I love that I can track and view texts sent by all of our employees. The mobile app makes it easy to use the software while on the go! We've seen complete satisfaction in our efforts to communicate with and serve our customers via text. I appreciate being able to communicate with our customers after hours if we choose, and without using our own personal cell numbers. This texting platform has been a real game changer for us. Our sales, service, parts and finance teams are all actively using this software with great success. We are grateful for the support provided with the software. CSR have been fantastic in responding to our questions and request for assistance! We are so glad we found Text Request. And the awesome part about it- it is truly affordable for any business!!

Nachteile: It would be awesome if we could view the attachments in the mobile app. If the mobile app had the capability to send and view attachments, this software would be truly perfect!

von Text Request an 14.5.2018

Holly, thanks so much for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying Text Request, and I'm sharing your recommendation with our team. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Hillary P.
Director of Operations
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"They are getting better every day!"

Kommentare: Being able to text from our work line is tremendously productive for our team. Being able to access the text thread within our database is tremendously helpful as well.

Vorteile: The ability to text from our work number has made our office so much more efficient it's insane!

Nachteile: I do not like that the pictures don't come up on the text thread. It is very obscure, there is a little tiny paper clip under the text, but it is not very glaring when you receive an attachment as it is in a normal text thread.

von Text Request an 4.6.2019

Hillary, thank you for the candid review! I've just shared your feedback (specifically about images) with our development team. I'm glad you and your office are enjoying Text Request. Please let us know what else we can do for you!

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Nick A.
Sales Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"Outstanding product and service!"

Kommentare: We are able to interact more frequently with our customers and with their preferred method of contact.

Vorteile: The software is extremely intuitive. Within a few moments, you can be a "power-user" of the software. In addition, the customer service is outstanding. A simple text to the TextRequest team and they will have you taken care of. No automated messages, or long holds. Its a breath of fresh air to work with a company with such outstanding customer service!

Nachteile: I'm not sure there is anything I would change. We researched thoroughly and found this to be the best software on the market for our needs. Our use of the software only confirmed that for us.

von Text Request an 16.7.2018

Nick, thanks for the great review! I'm glad you're enjoying the service (we all are). I'll be sure to share your review with our team. Please let us know if we can do anything for you!

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Eric O.
VP Operations
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Amazing support"

Kommentare: These folks stay on the phone with you and guide you literally every step of the way. They have reached out to me by phone and email to make sure everything is working correctly and fixed things I've done wrong. They've went above and beyond to do things for me that I never would have expected them to do - especially for what they charge. Great Value! Nice down home people. They make me feel like I'm family. I know that might sound a little odd to some people but that's the type of service I've experienced so far.

Vorteile: It's pretty easy to use. Like everything there's a little learning curve but nothing a 12 year old, literally, couldn't figure out. I like the fact we can send canned messages. It's easy to know who you've text and what issues are resolved in the text. Love the "Resolved" button.

Nachteile: So far nothing. I've yet to love the mobile version as I find it easier on the desktop. This is probably because I'm glued more often to the desktop than my phone. My son uses the mobile app more and seems to like it.

von Text Request an 25.1.2019

Hey Eric, thank you so much for the review! I'm delighted we've been able to make you feel like family. Please let us know what else we can do for you. Thanks for working with us!

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Franchise Development
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Texting made fast and easy"

Vorteile: This is super easy to use. Easy to create templates and fast to send out messages. Love texting on my computer, instead of my phone - no spelling or grammatical errors.

Nachteile: Searching for previous messages can be clunky

von Text Request an 20.12.2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I'm glad you're enjoying Text Request, and that it makes communicating super fast and easy. I also appreciate the 10/10 likelihood to recommend.

I'll be sure to share your note about searching for messages with our support and development teams. In the mean time, what else can we do to boost Customer Support and Value for Money for you?

Thanks!

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Wesley H.
Project Coordinator
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2017

"Text request is used every day by our company to easily reach customers and potential leads. "

Kommentare: This software easily allows me to communicate with customers, as Text messaging is growing as a preferred way of communication.

Vorteile: Text request is very easy to use. Once you open up and log in, everything you need is right in front of you. Its as easy as typing in a customers number followed by desired message, no hoops to jump through or technical jargon. There are some great message customization features that can be useful if you would like, but are not required. Text Request's support team is great, and is always letting us know of ways to improve the experience for us and the customer.

Nachteile: There are sometimes issues getting an attachment through text with this program. If a customer sends in a picture for reference, I am occasionally unable to view it.

von Text Request an 16.11.2017

Wesley, thank you for reviewing Text Request! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the service, and I appreciate your insight to how we can improve. I'll be sure to share this with the team. Let me know if we can do anything for you!
- Kenneth Burke

• Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Bob F.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2018

"Just what we were looking for!"

Kommentare: We are really enjoying using Text Request. This has made our communication with our guests much more streamlined and efficient. We really like being able to schedule messages. Great product at a fair price.

Vorteile: Easy set-up and easy to use. Text Request allows us to communicate easily with our guests without having to use our personal cell phone numbers.

Nachteile: Would like to see a few more features on the app, but they tell us that is coming.

von Text Request an 24.8.2018

Thanks for the great review, Bob! Glad you're enjoying Text Request and that it's helping with guests communications. And yes, new features for the mobile app are on their way. Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Kristen D.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"Text request is easy to use and works my job a lot easier."

Vorteile: The best part about text request is the capability to access the website anywhere, add many users, and that it's user friendly.

Nachteile: My least favorite is the fact that you are unable to block a number. Everything else works very well with the software!

von Text Request an 27.4.2018

Thanks for your review! I've already shared your compliments and suggestions with our team. Please let us know if we can do anything for you!

Laura B.
Marketing Specialist
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Customer service is exceptional and implementation was easy. "

Vorteile: The ease of the platform for its users. Our team members use Text Request on a daily basis, so being user-friendly was key. The program is pretty robust with its features for marketing in addition to the texting features. All of the team members are very helpful and quick to answer questions. They also send along tips and tricks along the way to improve our experience and better our branding.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything at this time. We are still working out some of our own learning curve, but the Text Request support is great.

von Text Request an 2.5.2018

Laura, thanks for the great review! I'll be sure to share it with our team. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you, or how we can improve down the road.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Jayne P.
Chief Client Officer
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2018

"This is the best tool we have added to reach our employees ( over 100!) and our clients ! "

Vorteile: It's the easiest and quickest way to communicate with our employees. We receive immediate responses and are able to staff our employees as quickly as possible which allows us ( and them!) to make more money ! Everyone absolutely loves using text request to communicate and we have had 100% positive feedback from everyone!

Nachteile: We have yet to find a draw back ! It is easy to use , we have had no issues and the customer service is excellent!

von Text Request an 27.4.2018

Thanks for the review! I'm glad it's going so well for you guys. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director)
Staatsverwaltung
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2018

"One of my favorite internal messaging systems for businesses I work with"

Vorteile: I can quickly chat with people when events that don't have enough volunteers. I can instantly get in touch with them.

Nachteile: If you don't set it up right, it may be more trouble than its worth. Sometimes it is easier to get in touch with volunteers by texting their cell phone.

von Text Request an 1.5.2018

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear we're one of your favorite messaging services, but we want to fix those cons you mention. What could make setup easier? Let us know, and we'll get it in the pipeline! Also, am I right that you'd normally be texting volunteers' cell phones through Text Request? Trying to better understand that last sentence. Let us know, and we'll get to work on it. Thank you!

• Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Ken P.
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2018

"Great service and excellent value"

Kommentare: I'm so glad we added text request. Now employees don't have to use their personal cell phones to text clients.

Vorteile: Is easy to use, and great that all employees can see all conversations. The auto response feature is good for after hours. And the opt out tracking keeps us compliant.

Nachteile: The Chrome extension doesn't always work great. Would be nice to be able to search messages by text number from the main screen.

von Text Request an 17.8.2018

Thanks for the review, Ken! Glad you're enjoying Text Request. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Matthew M.
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2018

"We're new to tex request but so far we love it!"

Kommentare: Cheap , easy text communications with clients and an ability to market through texting! We're really excited! And if we need help we text the company and it doesn't count against our texts for the month.

Vorteile: Cost- cheapest per text cost we could find.
Ease of use - appears to be very user friendly.
Unlimited users and stations and an easy to use mobile app!
Customer service is 24/7 too.

von Text Request an 15.1.2018

Matthew, thank you for your review! Glad you're enjoying Text Request. :) Let us know if there's anything we can do to improve.

• Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Monica Z.
CSR
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Text Request"

Kommentare: Love love love Text Request. Makes it so much easier to send my clients there appointment confirmations, reminders, and even to ask them quick questions that you just don't want to bother them with a phone call.

Vorteile: So easy to use and you can schedule your tests!

Nachteile: Lower the bill :)

von Text Request an 5.2.2019

Thanks for the great review, Monica! Let us know if we can do anything for you. :)

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Melanie C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Small Business Tool"

Kommentare: A great option for businesses with a business line. You may not even realize how many texts you're missing!

Vorteile: The ease of use and set up was great. It is very easy to understand and use.

Nachteile: Alerts don't come after every message but push notifications are available by text and setting those up has helped.

von Text Request an 29.5.2019

Melanie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us (and the world)! Glad you're enjoying Text Request and that you'd be happy to recommend it. Can you tell us more about the alerts so I can make sure our team looks into it? Thank you! - Kenneth

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Phyllis N.
Administrative Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

Kommentare: We have discovered that fewer and fewer of our clients read the class reminder emails we would send, but everyone reads a text. It's perfect for our size organization.

Vorteile: The ease of use; convenience; raises our networking to the 21st century.

Nachteile: Would prefer the website use Excel instead of CSV files for uploads. Phone numbers must be edited from our program to TextRequest.

von Text Request an 4.9.2018

Thank you for your feedback, Phyllis! I'm sharing your comments with our team now. Please let us know of anything we can do for you.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018