Über Text Request

Text Request ist ein Online-Business-SMS-Service. Sende und empfange SMS- und MMS-Nachrichten mit deiner aktuellen Büronummer.

Erfahre mehr über Text Request

Liked the fact it integrated with our CRM software.

If you don't set it up right, it may be more trouble than its worth.

Bewertungen zu Text Request

Text Request hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 186 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Text Request bereits verwendet?

Jason M.
Jason M.
Support in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform, with very responsive support team

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Textrequest has continued to evolve since we started using it. They are very invested in improving the service and adding more features to make the user experience better. They are also very responsive to user requests and feedback and consistently respond to suggestions and issues

I am waiting on an iPad version that works in landscape mode, as i regularly use my iPad with a keyboard for these types of uses.

vor 3 Wochen

Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I have let the product team know about you wanting an iPad App that allows landscape.

Kelsie S.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Straightforward, Modern product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is so easy to text multiple people with both pictures and texts. One big problem text request solved for us is that we never knew if someone else was responding to the same person. Now we have the ability to see who is typing a message to who, so that we do not double up on efforts.

It was time for our organization to move out of google voice into a more professional text message management system. We were looking to offer easier ways for our staff to communicate with clients, donors, and the public, as well as easily arrange and monitor group texts. The transition was seamless, and we have really enjoyed the ease of use, personal touches, and ways each user can interact with our text number. It is also a huge pro to have our text line be the same phone number as our phone number. It is wonderful to have text support just a text away, many of our questions have been answered within an hour of texting their text support line.

The only thing I wish we would have known about using a texting platform (which would be true for other texting platforms) is that carriers have several opt-out words, many of which we use when a client cancels an appointment. We now have to figure out alternate words so that they do not accidentally opt out of all text messages.

letzten Monat

Hello Kelsie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with the opt-out words. Our success team would love to take the time and walk-through best practices. Sign up for a session here: https://calendly.com/tr-success/kickoff Thank you,

Cristy G.
scheduler in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request changed our business

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Text Request is overall a great feature to help our company.

We are able to contact clients and employees so much easier by text. It's more time efficient, so we are able to more done during the work day.

There are times when upgrades cause functionality issues. We've also had issues with phone providers block us from texting our clients/employees, and it seems like the company is not able to do much about the situation. That is detrimental to our business.

letzten Monat

Christy, thanks for taking the time to leave this review! And for the candid feedback. Are you able to share any details around the issues mentioned? I'll bring these to our product team directly My email should be attached to this response.

Kathy B.
Director of Residential Operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, simple texting

We like the integration with Google Chrome and the mobile app!

we have been customers for a while we were forced into new pricing and increased cost.

vor 4 Monaten

Kathy, thank you for your review! Appreciate you taking the time, and for sticking with us for so long. The Chrome extension and mobile apps are some of my favorites, too. Mobile carriers recently added charges to every business texting over their networks (you may have heard about "10DLC registration"). I believe that's the con you're referring to, and I can empathize with you. Ultimately this should be better for everyone - providers like us, businesses like you, and end consumers - because those dollars are going towards reducing spam, so texting won't go the way of email. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, my email should be attached.

Julie S.
Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Can't find the most recent message in the conversations, group texting problematic

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I liked Zipwhip better, I have no idea why we changed to you.

Desktop notifications are helpful, but it needs to be either that or the flashing tab, not both.

Everything I already mentioned, plus the constant flashing tab on my browser. It's relentless and creates a very stressful and distracting presence on my desktop - it feels like there's someone constantly poking my arm to pay attention to them, and the poking doesn't stop after I do give them my attention. It's constant and wears on me throughout the day, like a flashing red siren light just sitting on your desk all day that you can't turn off. Desktop notifications are enough, stop making the tab flash constantly. It creates psychic distress that nobody needs at work. Oh - and the sounds are horrible, that's the first thing I turned off.

letzten Monat

Hello Julie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a reveiw. So sorry our notifications aren't what you'd like. In regards to why you switched from Zipwhip, they are closing their doors at the end of this year, and we are recommended (by them) as a replacement. Please feel free to contact us so we can handle any issues you are experiencing.

Alan B.
Regional Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for MCO Businesses!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: After experiencing and shopping multiple text service platforms, Text Request had the most features we require for our business for an extremely competitive price point.

Features are very intuitive and easy to implement for effective communication.

It would be great to have more integration options.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We'd love to talk through any integration ideas you have. Please email us at Customers@textrequest.com

Michelle M.
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy integration

Kommentare: Great customer service
Answers to my questions were quickly resolved

Scheduling, various "canned" messages, easy to use, easy to integrate

The display in the boxes can be confusing.

letzten Monat

Hey Michelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Regarding your Con. We have several different views, and one of the alternative might fit your needs better. Here is a the help doc: https://help.textrequest.com/message-views If you still have issues, please reach out to us.

Jamie D.
Chief Engineer & Director of IT in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You need Text Request

5 letzten Monat Neu

Text Request is one of the easiest texting platforms out there. In minutes, we were able to use the texting with listeners of our radio stations.

I wish there was a way to automatically pull in Caller ID information instead of having to edit the texter's information under contacts for each contact.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I have let our product team know about your caller ID request. Thank you again.

Emily M.
Coordinator of New Services in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, effective communication platform

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Many of our younger adult customers do not like phone calls- everything is preferred via text. We've been able to capture a large amount of these customers by offering this service. Where many companies are only communicating via email, we provide fast responses to their inquiries and needs. In many cases, this wins us the sale and calms an emotional customer, thus saving them from cancelation or leaving a negative review.

We frequently use this software to text a large number of customers. Having the templates is wonderful, promotes efficiency in our billing department. We also use this for marketing- the ability to include graphics is an excellent feature.

If you have multiple users on the software, the alert chime will continue even if another user has responded to the message. You must refresh the page to stop the tone.

vor 4 Wochen

Emily, thank you for leaving us a nice review. So sorry to hear about the alerts, I have let our product team know.

Marketing Specialist in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for Efficient Customer Engagement

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very pleased with our experience thus far.

We love that Text Request offers a quick way to communicate; our customers are already comfortable using texting as their primary day-to-day communication method, so we wanted our business to align with their habits.

The dashboard takes some time to learn and switching between multiple dashboards can be laborious.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you ever need help with the dashboards, we have three different views, and free training every week. Sign up for training here: https://calendly.com/tr-success/kickoff

Cheryl P.
Program Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is positive in enabling me to communicate directly and immediately with clients.

This software has made communicating with clients efficient and timely. I appreciate that communication can be 2-way, both sending and receiving texts from clients. It is helpful to set up templates for messages that can be used repeatedly. It is also helpful to schedule messages that can be sent in the future. Tagging the contacts with a color-coded system quickly identifies a client with a group/class. One can sort to pull up only these groups and then send a group message. I also like the feature indicating how long a text is, yet if longer than one text on the sending side, it shows as one text for the receiver. It is also helpful to be able to attach links and images. I appreciate the visual feature which shows which texts have been responded to and which ones still need attention.

I do believe more colors are needed for the tagging system. There are not enough options. I also would like to have a way to revise a contact card when a phone number is updated. I don't like that if a phone number is changed, a new card has to be created, thus the message history is not attached to the new card.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Cheryl, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I have let out product team know about additional Tag colors. Thank you again.

Christine B.
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE Text Request

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Text Request has been great. One of the other vendors we work with recommended them at a time that I was researching review generation companies that also offered texting platforms. Text Request was a fraction of the cost and while they aren't a review generation company per say, you can EASILY set up a template to text clients asking them to write a review and you can even include a link so they are taken directly to your review website of choice.

Our independent insurance agency absolutely LOVES Text Request. Our clients will often ask if they can text us or if we can text them and prior to Text Request, we didn't have an option to do so other than giving out our personal cell numbers. In our line of work, we often need photos of a client's car or home and I love that Text Request allows clients to send these photos to us so easily. I also love that our agents can use Text Request right from their computer and don't need to be checking a cell phone constantly. It is very user friendly and was easy for our agents to learn how to use.

I don't have anything negative to say about the desktop version of the software and I think it's extremely user friendly. The mobile app is a little clunky, but for the most part we use the desktop version and don't have to use the mobile app, so this concern doesn't come up often.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Christine, So happy that our desktop/browser app works for you just fine! I have sent your Cons to my product team. -Ramey

Robbin O.
Owner/President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Text Request Review

Kommentare: Has all the features we need but we're unhappy with the loading times for the mobile version.

We are a coworking center and since covid we keep the doors locked so members only can access. Guests arrive and send us a text through Text Request and if appropriate we buzz them in remotely. We have guests coming to the door all day so it's important that we are able to have real time communication with them. When a guest texts us our whole staff can see the text and whoever sees it first handles it, then the rest of us can see that it's being handled, watch the status and jump in if necessary. We chose TR because we couldn't find another service that let us do this type of group chat.

The biggest problem we have is that the mobile app loads very slowly. We are using this in real time so it's not ideal that when a text comes in we have to wait sometimes up to 15 or 20 seconds while the app is "loading". Also sometimes the app signs us out and requires us to sign back in which means the guest at the door is standing there even longer waiting for a response. We contacted customer service about this problem but they were not able to provide any assistance. They blamed it on our devices which I don't accept as there are multiple devices of different types and they all have the same problem. And they are all current models with up to date operating systems. This is our biggest problem and we are only staying with TR because we haven't found an alternative with similar features.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Robbin, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We think your use case is AWESOME! great way to use texting during Covid to keep things running smoothly. I have given your con to our product team. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. -Ramey

Lauren M.
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Game Changers

Kommentare: Only good experiences and communications. Love working with this company.

With people being flooded with emails and sales calls on a daily basis, it can be hard to get in touch with my clientele via those modes of communication. Emails get buried and calls are not always convenient. Being able to text our guests, vendors and employees has resulted in almost immediate feedback dang near 100% of the time. Text Request has helped our office gain levels of efficiency we couldn't make up anywhere else. TOTAL GAME CHANGER.

That 1 text message isn't always the cost of 1 text message. 140 characters is the limit per text, so one detailed text message might cost us the equivalent of 3-4 texts. As well, with people texting in such "rapid fire" styles these days (1 sentence or "lol" or emoji per text, resulting in 3-5 texts to answer 1 question) it's unfortunate that we have to pay for all those texts since they don't add up to 140 characters in all 5 responses. If 140 characters is a guideline for charges, it would be nice if we were simply charged for every 140 characters. I wouldn't mind paying the equivalent of 3 texts for one detailed message if I knew this was a balanced out by NOT being charged for every tiny text under 140 characters. Just a thought. Or on the flipside of that, I wouldn't mind paying for each individual small text if I knew that was balanced out by only being charged for 1 text even if it was long. Just some thoughts. There are several property management softwares out there that are now including unlimited texting in the costs of their various other services, and it would save us a lot more money compared to what we're paying text request. I am also considering switching our company phone lines to Verizon, who have unlimited texts as part of their communications bundle, which also offers me the ability to save a lot of money each month. I LOVE THE TEXT REQUEST PLATFORM, but if I sign a contract with ay of these new services, it won't make since for me to pay these prices.

vor 7 Monaten

Lauren, thank you for this! So few people go into this much detail, and you make some good points. We've shied away from offering "unlimited" because the way other service providers do it is deceptive. They say "unlimited," but there's a throttle in place to limit how many texts you can send, or how many contacts you can send to. I'd love to dive deeper into this and see if you'd prefer "unlimited" texts with those limits in place. Same situation for character counts - we use the standard SMS 160 character limit (140 when sending the STOP message) so that our tech matches up with the mobile carriers' tech. But would love to explore options to create a better experience for you (and for others). My email should be attached to this, just let me know. - Kenneth

Mark H.
PRESIDENT/ CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request was a gamechanger.

Kommentare: Easy. There are few things in business that are just easy. It was easy to install, use, learn, and for our members to use. It is a great tool that we use EVERYDAY. It helps us build and maintain our relationships with our members.

We use this to communicate with our members right were they are in a way that they are comfortable with. We have found new and creative ways to use the ability to text our members to provide fast and easy service. From day one, all of our users were using the system daily! Our members are surprised that we have the ability and THEY LOVE IT! We don't want to do business anymore without this ability. Text request made it easy for us to get started and training was simple and easy.

We do get a junk text from time to time. Maybe 4-5 per month. It is not a deal breaker, just ignore and move on.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Mark, Thank you so much for your honest and detailed review. It really odes help us. IF you need any help with TR, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Wade S.
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Customer Texting Program for ease of Use

The user interface was perfect for my staff to jump into the program with little to no training needed. This program is used daily as we communicate with our staff who are out in the field and then with our customers for Sales and Customer Service. Plus nice feature we where able to utilize our main office number for our customers to text, and then also get another number so separate it from our customers for staff. So easy to keep everything organized and a simple click of a button your can switch between numbers.

There was nothing, as Text Request solved every concern we had with one of there competitors.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Wade, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are always innovating and adding new features and integrations. As someone who has used another business texting product, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out! My email should be attached to this message. Best - Ramey

Sloan B.

Best decision we've made

Kommentare: Text Request has made our business more efficient and greatly improved the customer experience. We used to email all service reminders to our customers but they wouldn't read them half the time. This resulted in us being unable to service properties because gates were locked or dogs were outside when our technicians arrived. Our customers actually read their texts, so this happens less often. Texting is the preferred method of communication for 99% of all of our customers.

There are a number of features that set Text Request apart from other providers. 1. Two way texting communication is critical. Some less expensive providers only allow for outbound messages. 2. Text Request uses our main office number allowing our customers to call or text us at one number. 3. The inbox view of all our text conversations makes it easy for the team to manage all of the communications with our customers 4. The customer service from Text Request is responsive and helpful.

We have 8 dashboards that all message the same group of customers. That means that everytime we sign up a new customer, we have to ad them as a contact 8 times. We really wish we could all share the same contact list.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Sloan, Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review. This helps us better serve you! I have sent the product team you CON. Thank you for your support. - Ramey

Erika H.
Vice President in USA
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to stay connected

We love the ease of getting Text Request set up and the ease of use - we can text our employees and customers from a single number - it reduces the need for our team to have their cell phones out (and distracting them from work). We can continue a conversation when a team member leaves for the day or the weekend without having to have updates from that employee since the messages are there for everyone to see! It really has streamlined our business

I wish there were easier ways to send reminders to our customers daily - one year reminders of their next service etc- we currently use another platform for that portion of our business - we also use it as an add on service for our call center clients

vor 7 Monaten

Erika, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to be working with you! Your Con is a good point, it's something we're currently working on, and I'd love to get more of your thoughts on it. Can we talk more about how you need it to work? My email address should be included in this reply. Let me know. Thanks again! - Kenneth

Michael Y.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request, Almost perfect!

Kommentare: Simply stated, reliable texting with our patients and clients, and an ease of use made our experience a positive one.

The ease of use, as well as ease of implementation, paired to make Text Request a surprising easily transition.

Unfortunately, our initial understanding regarding full HIPAA compliance was in error. This caused a reevaluation of the product regarding its future suitability and cost effectiveness for our organization.

vor 7 Monaten

Michael, thanks for sharing your experience! I appreciate the transparency. Can you walk me through that misunderstanding? I want to make sure our communications are consistent - and accurate - across marketing, sales, and support. My email should be attached to this reply. Thanks again! - Kenneth

Amelia R.
Wholesale Director in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Text Request

Kommentare: overall experience is good and makes collecting and asking for customer orders more streamlined and easy.

I like the group message feature the most. We use the software to remind customers to place their orders and Text Request makes it so easy to ask everyone at once for their order in one motion rather than having to message people individually.

The biggest for me is not being able to search contacts when you are making a new group message and "editing" the group. Like I said we use it to collect wholesale orders. So when I send out a reminder text I remove people from the group whose orders I have already received. But in order to remove them, I have to scroll through EVERYONE to find who I am looking for. It would be nice if I could organize these by alphabet or have a way to search. I also wish in the "messaging" view you could extend the name of the contacts. I have my contacts in Text request as BUSINESS NAME (LOCATION (as needed)) - CONTACT NAME. but with the current view, I only get part of the business name. There seems to be plenty of room in this space so I don't understand why it cant be extended. I also hate I can't do a traditional group message with me and two other contacts in it, but that's not that big of a deal for me.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Amelia, Thank you for leaving a review. I have sent over your Cons to our product team! If you'd like to talk to them directly, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, -Ramey

Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. The program does what we need it to do with very little issue.

Being able to send "mass" texts by uploading an excel document makes the process very easy. The tracking is also great. Having the google plug-in and being able to click the number and text directly is very convenient. Overall it's a user-friendly program

I think the conversation view could be improved, it's somewhat easy to miss replies since they are all marked resolved automatically.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for leaving an honest review. I have given our product team you CON. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. - Ramey

Brian E.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Software and Easy to Implement

Kommentare: We are able to instantly connect with our customers, driving more revenue and profits will also increase our customer satisfaction because they can simply text with us.

Ease of use, we love that all the employees can be connected at the same time. Mobile App, Chrome Extension, Group Messaging, Txt2Pay, Reviews

There is nothing we don't like about the software

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for your support. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Corinna W.
Pharmacy technician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text request review from previous zipwhip user

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been pretty good. There are certain things where I preferred zipwhip. Like being able to attach and send an image, being able to add customized spots in templates that would automatically add the first name of the recipient from that specific contacts information"first name" to the template. Also when you are searching for a contact or phone number. I don't like how other contacts unrelated come up in the search and if somebody texts in while we are searching they override our search criteria and show up at the top.

Very easy to use. I like that everybody gets their own account and you can see who has replied to whet text message.

Although this is hipaa compliant, signing out every 10-15 minutes is not ideal. Especially because alot of times it doesn't even sign out on time, it just waits until you have a whole paragraph typed out and you hit send then you lose everything and are signed out. Would be nice to maybe have a warning that pops up or a timer to let you know how long it's going to be before signs out so can save your work. Also really would be great if we could send pictures. We normally do receiving but there are instances where we need to be able to send a picture.

letzten Monat

Corinna, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. So sorry that the HIPAA compliant rules are causing an issue. There is a 30minute timer on all dashboards. We recommend refreshing your screen if you have been away for a while. The refresh should restart the internal timer. Thank you again, please reach out to our success team if you have any other issues.

Evelyn D.

Review by Mosquito Joe of Seal Beach

Kommentare: - The key solution with Text Request is having immediate contact with my customers in a fairly simple, straightforward platform. Although there are probably a lot of bells and whistles, I don't know what they are and I don't have to in order to use TR for the benefit of my business (and the saving of my sanity).
- Another very important issue is the support from TR people. When I have a question, concern, or problem, they are VERY responsive, even if they can't always solve the issue.

- Easy to use. Although it will do a lot of things, since I only need a few simple things it allowed me to only use those things without bogging me down with the totality of the product. - It's straightfoward. I didn't need to take days of tutorials to learn out to use it and adapt it to my business.

- There are some things that don't cross over well. For instance, I have 3 dashboards and I must input a single phone number (or a groups of contacts) into each dashboard. - Sometimes there is a glitch that doesn't seem to have a reason or solution. For instance, when I send a group message, some of the contacts in the group will not list the names along with the numbers, even though both name and number are in my active contacts.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Evelyn, Thank you for leaving a review. I have let my support team know about your glitch. If you'd like to talk to them directly, please don't hesitate to call: 423-218-0111 -Ramey

Marc W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for what we need!

Kommentare: These days not everyone wants to, or is able to, have a conversation on the phone, but almost everyone is willing to text. Text Request gives us another quick, easy way to connect to our clients and gives them the ability to reach out to us any time of day. Their customer service is amazing! Any issues have been quickly and easily dealt with and their staff is always incredibly friendly, making sure any issue is resolved and checking up to make sure it stays that way.

Text Request makes it super easy to communicate with clients and give them more options to contact us with questions or send photos and documents easily. The ability to let multiple users access and reply to all conversations is incredibly helpful and allows us to make sure all questions and needs are answered. We also love the ability to schedule appointment reminders and other texts ahead of time. The Chrome extension makes it incredibly easy to answer texts that just require a quick response.

We wish there was a way to update a phone number without needing to archive the old number and lose the previous conversation. While the Chrome extension does make it easy to text to numbers from anywhere in Chrome, it would be fantastic if we could integrate Google calendar to schedule and update automatic texts for reminders.

vor 7 Monaten

Marc, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I have sent over you Cons to the product team. Best, -Ramey