Filtern nach:

Über Text Request

Text Request ist ein Online-Business-SMS-Service. Sende und empfange SMS- und MMS-Nachrichten mit deiner aktuellen Büronummer.

Erfahre mehr über Text Request

Marketing Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A simple way for businesses to communicate with their customers through text message.

Text Request has a very user-friendly interface. Each of our customer service representatives logon the service and can see all the messages and communications. Nothing can be changed or deleted. With multiple people using the service, this was a significant concern. Also, the customer service is phenomenal! Before you sign up for the service, they give you a great demonstration.

We have had difficulty with attachments. There have been times where we have not been able to open them. Another issue is that there is not a simple way of importing our contacts into Text Request. So far we have had to enter them manually. Text Request had mentioned an API, but with our CRM software, there was a compatibility issue. Although, it was a little disappointing, it was not a deal breaker for us because of the way that we utilize the program. If you have a large database, I'd double check to make sure the program is capable of importing the records.

Antwort von Text Request

Thank you for your kind words! And for your feedback, which I'm sharing with our team. One thing - you can upload spreadsheets of contacts into Text Request, instead of having to add each contact manually. (You can also upload contacts directly to a group.) Hopefully that helps for your use case. I at least wanted to make sure you know. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Christine B.
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE Text Request

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Text Request has been great. One of the other vendors we work with recommended them at a time that I was researching review generation companies that also offered texting platforms. Text Request was a fraction of the cost and while they aren't a review generation company per say, you can EASILY set up a template to text clients asking them to write a review and you can even include a link so they are taken directly to your review website of choice.

Our independent insurance agency absolutely LOVES Text Request. Our clients will often ask if they can text us or if we can text them and prior to Text Request, we didn't have an option to do so other than giving out our personal cell numbers. In our line of work, we often need photos of a client's car or home and I love that Text Request allows clients to send these photos to us so easily. I also love that our agents can use Text Request right from their computer and don't need to be checking a cell phone constantly. It is very user friendly and was easy for our agents to learn how to use.

I don't have anything negative to say about the desktop version of the software and I think it's extremely user friendly. The mobile app is a little clunky, but for the most part we use the desktop version and don't have to use the mobile app, so this concern doesn't come up often.

letzten Monat

Hello Christine, So happy that our desktop/browser app works for you just fine! I have sent your Cons to my product team. -Ramey

Chris S.
Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done, but could use enhancements

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are using Text Request to remind patients of their upcoming appointments and thus reduce the number of missed appointments.

The software gets the job done and allows us to have brief messages between us and our patients regarding their upcoming appointments.

There should absolutely be a way to preview the messages before they get sent out. We have had several instances where the cvs file upload was wrong and the message went out with Dear [NICKNAME] instead of the patient's name. A preview would have avoided this. If there are two messages to the same number, the second message is skipped altogether. We need to be able to send multiple messages to the same number in the same csv upload. It would be really nice to be able to see the person's name along side the phone number, but I haven't figured out how to do this when using the csv import. We don't have time to type in each contact individually.

vor 3 Wochen

Chris, appreciate the feedback! And the preview suggestion - I've shared that with our Product and Support teams. Can we dive more into sending two messages to the same contact in the same Merge Message? For most, that'd be sending the same message to the same contact back-to-back, which they'd rather avoid. Interested in your use case here. My email should come attached to this response, just reply to it. For importing name, number, and custom fields at the same time, check out our Detailed Import guide: https://help.textrequest.com/importing-contacts. Hope that helps! And thanks again for your review.

Wade S.
Owner in Kanada

Perfect Customer Texting Program for ease of Use

5 letzten Monat Neu

The user interface was perfect for my staff to jump into the program with little to no training needed. This program is used daily as we communicate with our staff who are out in the field and then with our customers for Sales and Customer Service. Plus nice feature we where able to utilize our main office number for our customers to text, and then also get another number so separate it from our customers for staff. So easy to keep everything organized and a simple click of a button your can switch between numbers.

There was nothing, as Text Request solved every concern we had with one of there competitors.

letzten Monat

Hello Wade, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are always innovating and adding new features and integrations. As someone who has used another business texting product, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out! My email should be attached to this message. Best - Ramey

Erika H.
Vice President in USA
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to stay connected

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We love the ease of getting Text Request set up and the ease of use - we can text our employees and customers from a single number - it reduces the need for our team to have their cell phones out (and distracting them from work). We can continue a conversation when a team member leaves for the day or the weekend without having to have updates from that employee since the messages are there for everyone to see! It really has streamlined our business

I wish there were easier ways to send reminders to our customers daily - one year reminders of their next service etc- we currently use another platform for that portion of our business - we also use it as an add on service for our call center clients

letzten Monat

Erika, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to be working with you! Your Con is a good point, it's something we're currently working on, and I'd love to get more of your thoughts on it. Can we talk more about how you need it to work? My email address should be included in this reply. Let me know. Thanks again! - Kenneth

Michael Y.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request, Almost perfect!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Simply stated, reliable texting with our patients and clients, and an ease of use made our experience a positive one.

The ease of use, as well as ease of implementation, paired to make Text Request a surprising easily transition.

Unfortunately, our initial understanding regarding full HIPAA compliance was in error. This caused a reevaluation of the product regarding its future suitability and cost effectiveness for our organization.

letzten Monat

Michael, thanks for sharing your experience! I appreciate the transparency. Can you walk me through that misunderstanding? I want to make sure our communications are consistent - and accurate - across marketing, sales, and support. My email should be attached to this reply. Thanks again! - Kenneth

Amelia R.
Wholesale Director in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Text Request

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: overall experience is good and makes collecting and asking for customer orders more streamlined and easy.

I like the group message feature the most. We use the software to remind customers to place their orders and Text Request makes it so easy to ask everyone at once for their order in one motion rather than having to message people individually.

The biggest for me is not being able to search contacts when you are making a new group message and "editing" the group. Like I said we use it to collect wholesale orders. So when I send out a reminder text I remove people from the group whose orders I have already received. But in order to remove them, I have to scroll through EVERYONE to find who I am looking for. It would be nice if I could organize these by alphabet or have a way to search. I also wish in the "messaging" view you could extend the name of the contacts. I have my contacts in Text request as BUSINESS NAME (LOCATION (as needed)) - CONTACT NAME. but with the current view, I only get part of the business name. There seems to be plenty of room in this space so I don't understand why it cant be extended. I also hate I can't do a traditional group message with me and two other contacts in it, but that's not that big of a deal for me.

letzten Monat

Hello Amelia, Thank you for leaving a review. I have sent over your Cons to our product team! If you'd like to talk to them directly, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, -Ramey

Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. The program does what we need it to do with very little issue.

Being able to send "mass" texts by uploading an excel document makes the process very easy. The tracking is also great. Having the google plug-in and being able to click the number and text directly is very convenient. Overall it's a user-friendly program

I think the conversation view could be improved, it's somewhat easy to miss replies since they are all marked resolved automatically.

letzten Monat

Hello, Thank you for leaving an honest review. I have given our product team you CON. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. - Ramey

Daniel H.
Managing partner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great communication tool for those on the go

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great, it has served our needs so far in just communicating back and forth, we are about to go to the next level and be proactive with list of customers so we may need to follow back with another review in 6 months.

I like that we were able to implement this software with our current website. The software is intuitive and didn't take a ton of how to videos on how to use it on day 1.

seems like multiple tags for the same customer is not easily accomplished

letzten Monat

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for leaving a review. Let us know how we can better serve you. -Ramey

Deb T.
Director, Professional Development in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Easy to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have about 450 people in our brokerage and we can contact everyone with one text online. We have records of who received the message and who is blocking the text. TextRequest has not only saved us time and enabled us to have quicker and more efficient communication in our company.

The system is easy to set up and deploy.

We get a LOT of spam coming through TextRequest. I wish there was a spam blocker in the system.

letzten Monat

Hello Deb, Thank you for leaving a review. I have sent this review to the product team, please reach out so we can discuss the SPAM you are receiving. Thanks - Ramey

Robbin O.
Owner/President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Text Request Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Has all the features we need but we're unhappy with the loading times for the mobile version.

We are a coworking center and since covid we keep the doors locked so members only can access. Guests arrive and send us a text through Text Request and if appropriate we buzz them in remotely. We have guests coming to the door all day so it's important that we are able to have real time communication with them. When a guest texts us our whole staff can see the text and whoever sees it first handles it, then the rest of us can see that it's being handled, watch the status and jump in if necessary. We chose TR because we couldn't find another service that let us do this type of group chat.

The biggest problem we have is that the mobile app loads very slowly. We are using this in real time so it's not ideal that when a text comes in we have to wait sometimes up to 15 or 20 seconds while the app is "loading". Also sometimes the app signs us out and requires us to sign back in which means the guest at the door is standing there even longer waiting for a response. We contacted customer service about this problem but they were not able to provide any assistance. They blamed it on our devices which I don't accept as there are multiple devices of different types and they all have the same problem. And they are all current models with up to date operating systems. This is our biggest problem and we are only staying with TR because we haven't found an alternative with similar features.

letzten Monat

Hello Robbin, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We think your use case is AWESOME! great way to use texting during Covid to keep things running smoothly. I have given your con to our product team. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. -Ramey

Lauren M.
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Game Changers

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Only good experiences and communications. Love working with this company.

With people being flooded with emails and sales calls on a daily basis, it can be hard to get in touch with my clientele via those modes of communication. Emails get buried and calls are not always convenient. Being able to text our guests, vendors and employees has resulted in almost immediate feedback dang near 100% of the time. Text Request has helped our office gain levels of efficiency we couldn't make up anywhere else. TOTAL GAME CHANGER.

That 1 text message isn't always the cost of 1 text message. 140 characters is the limit per text, so one detailed text message might cost us the equivalent of 3-4 texts. As well, with people texting in such "rapid fire" styles these days (1 sentence or "lol" or emoji per text, resulting in 3-5 texts to answer 1 question) it's unfortunate that we have to pay for all those texts since they don't add up to 140 characters in all 5 responses. If 140 characters is a guideline for charges, it would be nice if we were simply charged for every 140 characters. I wouldn't mind paying the equivalent of 3 texts for one detailed message if I knew this was a balanced out by NOT being charged for every tiny text under 140 characters. Just a thought. Or on the flipside of that, I wouldn't mind paying for each individual small text if I knew that was balanced out by only being charged for 1 text even if it was long. Just some thoughts. There are several property management softwares out there that are now including unlimited texting in the costs of their various other services, and it would save us a lot more money compared to what we're paying text request. I am also considering switching our company phone lines to Verizon, who have unlimited texts as part of their communications bundle, which also offers me the ability to save a lot of money each month. I LOVE THE TEXT REQUEST PLATFORM, but if I sign a contract with ay of these new services, it won't make since for me to pay these prices.

letzten Monat

Lauren, thank you for this! So few people go into this much detail, and you make some good points. We've shied away from offering "unlimited" because the way other service providers do it is deceptive. They say "unlimited," but there's a throttle in place to limit how many texts you can send, or how many contacts you can send to. I'd love to dive deeper into this and see if you'd prefer "unlimited" texts with those limits in place. Same situation for character counts - we use the standard SMS 160 character limit (140 when sending the STOP message) so that our tech matches up with the mobile carriers' tech. But would love to explore options to create a better experience for you (and for others). My email should be attached to this, just let me know. - Kenneth

Mark H.
PRESIDENT/ CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Text Request was a gamechanger.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy. There are few things in business that are just easy. It was easy to install, use, learn, and for our members to use. It is a great tool that we use EVERYDAY. It helps us build and maintain our relationships with our members.

We use this to communicate with our members right were they are in a way that they are comfortable with. We have found new and creative ways to use the ability to text our members to provide fast and easy service. From day one, all of our users were using the system daily! Our members are surprised that we have the ability and THEY LOVE IT! We don't want to do business anymore without this ability. Text request made it easy for us to get started and training was simple and easy.

We do get a junk text from time to time. Maybe 4-5 per month. It is not a deal breaker, just ignore and move on.

letzten Monat

Hello Mark, Thank you so much for your honest and detailed review. It really odes help us. IF you need any help with TR, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Sloan B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we've made

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Text Request has made our business more efficient and greatly improved the customer experience. We used to email all service reminders to our customers but they wouldn't read them half the time. This resulted in us being unable to service properties because gates were locked or dogs were outside when our technicians arrived. Our customers actually read their texts, so this happens less often. Texting is the preferred method of communication for 99% of all of our customers.

There are a number of features that set Text Request apart from other providers. 1. Two way texting communication is critical. Some less expensive providers only allow for outbound messages. 2. Text Request uses our main office number allowing our customers to call or text us at one number. 3. The inbox view of all our text conversations makes it easy for the team to manage all of the communications with our customers 4. The customer service from Text Request is responsive and helpful.

We have 8 dashboards that all message the same group of customers. That means that everytime we sign up a new customer, we have to ad them as a contact 8 times. We really wish we could all share the same contact list.

letzten Monat

Hello Sloan, Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed review. This helps us better serve you! I have sent the product team you CON. Thank you for your support. - Ramey

Brian E.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Software and Easy to Implement

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are able to instantly connect with our customers, driving more revenue and profits will also increase our customer satisfaction because they can simply text with us.

Ease of use, we love that all the employees can be connected at the same time. Mobile App, Chrome Extension, Group Messaging, Txt2Pay, Reviews

There is nothing we don't like about the software

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for your support. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Evelyn D.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review by Mosquito Joe of Seal Beach

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: - The key solution with Text Request is having immediate contact with my customers in a fairly simple, straightforward platform. Although there are probably a lot of bells and whistles, I don't know what they are and I don't have to in order to use TR for the benefit of my business (and the saving of my sanity).
- Another very important issue is the support from TR people. When I have a question, concern, or problem, they are VERY responsive, even if they can't always solve the issue.

- Easy to use. Although it will do a lot of things, since I only need a few simple things it allowed me to only use those things without bogging me down with the totality of the product. - It's straightfoward. I didn't need to take days of tutorials to learn out to use it and adapt it to my business.

- There are some things that don't cross over well. For instance, I have 3 dashboards and I must input a single phone number (or a groups of contacts) into each dashboard. - Sometimes there is a glitch that doesn't seem to have a reason or solution. For instance, when I send a group message, some of the contacts in the group will not list the names along with the numbers, even though both name and number are in my active contacts.

letzten Monat

Hello Evelyn, Thank you for leaving a review. I have let my support team know about your glitch. If you'd like to talk to them directly, please don't hesitate to call: 423-218-0111 -Ramey

Marc W.
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for what we need!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: These days not everyone wants to, or is able to, have a conversation on the phone, but almost everyone is willing to text. Text Request gives us another quick, easy way to connect to our clients and gives them the ability to reach out to us any time of day. Their customer service is amazing! Any issues have been quickly and easily dealt with and their staff is always incredibly friendly, making sure any issue is resolved and checking up to make sure it stays that way.

Text Request makes it super easy to communicate with clients and give them more options to contact us with questions or send photos and documents easily. The ability to let multiple users access and reply to all conversations is incredibly helpful and allows us to make sure all questions and needs are answered. We also love the ability to schedule appointment reminders and other texts ahead of time. The Chrome extension makes it incredibly easy to answer texts that just require a quick response.

We wish there was a way to update a phone number without needing to archive the old number and lose the previous conversation. While the Chrome extension does make it easy to text to numbers from anywhere in Chrome, it would be fantastic if we could integrate Google calendar to schedule and update automatic texts for reminders.

letzten Monat

Marc, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I have sent over you Cons to the product team. Best, -Ramey

Lara O.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge upgrade in both Customer Experience and Operations for our business!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The experience has been great. It's enhanced our entire on-boarding process with students through registration, it has cut down our staff time in emailing/calling and following up to convert customers. We're easily able to share need to know if quickly and effectively, and it has allowed us to respond to customers questions and need not only more timely, but more cohesively across our team.

I love the ease of the platform, using the templates, scheduled messages, and how we can all jointly utilize Text Request as a team. It has made communication with clients 10X easier and increased the customer experience 10 fold.

Since the app upgrade, we're having an issue with one of our devices that seems to be unsolvable – We're unable to scroll through the templates on one phone. Although we've reached out about it, none of the trouble-shooting has worked. We're not ready to get a new device so at one location we simply need to use an iPad on our Square stand which sits horizontally. If the app could rotate horizontally that would be SO HELPFUL! But again, only because we can't get it working on our phone device at one of our locations.

letzten Monat

Lara, So sorry to hear about the technical issue. I have let the product team know that a horizontal view would be helpful. Thank you again. - Ramey

Bryan B.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You Can't Go Wrong with Text Request

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have eliminated almost all of our conflicts with participants relating to knowing what is required, what is expected, and the excuses of "no one told me" or that "I was told...." The interactions between staff and participants are friendlier, less combative, because miscommunications have been minimized.

Extremely easy to use. Great implementation training provided for staff. Has eliminated 90% of complaints regarding who said what, when participants want to place blame on staff for not knowing or not being informed in the first place. The program fee pays for itself in staff time savings dealing with upset participants. We also LOVE that we get confirmation the texts are received.

It may not be a software issue. It may be a "text industry" issue. The only thing, and it's a small thing, is the inability to attach a pdf file. Having to use png or jpeg attachments reduces the clarity of some documents.

letzten Monat

Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We strive to provide you the best business texting tool possible. A of right now, with the texting industry, PDFs cannot be sent as a PDF. (due to different networks and messaging apps like iMessage).We do have some work arounds we'd love to talk through with you about if you wanted to. Just reach out to us anytime call/text: 423-218-0111. - Ramey

David L.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We are thrilled but could be bouncing of the wall

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This has been a game changer since we have started using. There is no more phone tag with potential customers. It also makes it quick to remove any potential customers who opt out from the pipeline in a fast paced industry.

quick short and sweet way to get potential customers engaged during their busy work schedule.

1.Wish adding a potential customer was easy and not multi step. Phone number - Name - should be on one screen / step. One should be able to go straight to the thread and not go through the process of save than look in the contacts and than go to the thread. These steps make the process longer than it needs to be. 2. Small Logo to each Msg would make higher impact than long identification of originator.

letzten Monat

Hi David, Thank you so much for leaving an honest review. We take everyone's review seriously and I have copied your "CONS" and sent them to our product team. Thank you! - Ramey

Kelly H.
MARKETING SPECIALIST in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Customer Service Tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is a great tool to use with our more tech savvy customers. They love being able to get a quick and succinct response to their inventory questions. It saves us both so much time.

The dashboard is very intuitive and easy to use. For the price, it's an excellent tool that customers have given very positive feedback on.

It can be difficult to integrate with other software.

letzten Monat

Hi Kelly, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are always trying to integrate with other's software, please feel free to reach out and tell us which ones you use! - Ramey

Cecil R.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total game changer!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Phenomenal! In the beginning, the team checked in with us to make sure we are happy. It was so easy to set up and get our whole team onboard. It's been a wonderful experience and we've recommended it to all of our clients and suppliers.

It was so easy to set up and get our whole team on board. Our clients love the quick updates on the scheduling of projects and it is so much easier getting last-minute photos of projects. Having all the client correspondence in one central place rather than on 10 different cellphones is a total game-changer. Scheduling messages also make life a lot easier on time sensative messages.

None at this time. Apple live photos are tricky but not a negative as even most email clients struggle with them.

letzten Monat

Cecil, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We will continue to provide you with the best communication channel to engage with clients, as well as a bunch of other tools to help your business. - Ramey

Charlie P.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just a great application!!

Kommentare: I feel the software pays for itself.

Being a business owner it is so very important that I have different ways to communicate with my clients. The Text Request number is on our website and I have closed numerous deals by texting only, fixed scheduling issues for current clients and I've set up a lot of sales calls as well. Thumbs UP!!

I just tried to compose a NEW message to a current client on my phone and can't figure out how. I can respond to any message I already have but can't create a new message.

Antwort von Text Request

Hey Charlie, thanks for the great review! Glad you and your clients are enjoying Text Request, and that you're seeing a good return on it. I'm sharing your feedback with our team so we can fix that con ASAP. Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Michael G.
Director in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great tool to use for SMS communications on a large scale.

The ability to have SMS messaging from a landline and be able to communicate from a computer.

Would be nice if they had custom integration options.

letzten Monat

Hello Michael, Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review! We are always working on more integrations, and we do have an open API. IF you'd like to talk through some of the integration ideas you had, feel free to reach out to me and I'll get you connected with our integrations team. My email should be attached to this. Best, Ramey

Donna P.
President/CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to communicate with customers

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, ease of use.

Very easy to use for both my staff and customers

We have to advertise and use a different number from our main number to text. It would be easier if we could use our main office number as text request number

letzten Monat

Hey Donna! Thanks for the review, we are so happy that we could help you and your team. As far as being able to use your main office number, as long as it's a landline, we should be able to use. I recommend reaching out to us and asking about it. My email should be attached for you. - Ramey