Über IntelliPay

IntelliPay's turnkey payment suite delivers no-cost payment processing solutions for public and private organizations of all sizes.

Erfahre mehr über IntelliPay

Works well, helps avoid major cost with Credit Cards. Has Auto Reoccurring Billing.

Bewertungen zu IntelliPay

IntelliPay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IntelliPay bereits verwendet?

Jason
Controller in USA

Product works well

Kommentare: Overall, the switch was smooth, implementation was smooth, and it's easy to use.

The ability to set up recurring payments. The way your product allows you to say $50 payments to a balance of $725 was necessary for me even though we rarely need it.

I can't say I have run into any issues I would say I dislike. Would be neat if it was easy to print the same receipt you print after processing a payment online afterwards, reprinting them later look different and my OCD made me write this.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the five-star review. We want to help with the same receipt printing. Please reach out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x 111. He would be happy to assist.

Flora

A great software

Kommentare: This software has made it easy for our organization to utilize credit card payments, automatic drafts, and online payments. It has increased the ways that our customers have to be able to pay their bills.

This software is user friendly in all aspects. Users can go online and make their payments and we receive immediate notification. When customers come in, it is very simple to take their payment information and receive clear results as to whether or not payment had been accepted. Reports are easy to generate, clear, and concise.

What I like least about the software is that the address fields must be filled in. This may not seem like such a big deal, but that information is not always available.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your great review. We are glad you find IntelliPay user-friendly and easy to use. You can turn on and off address fields. They are recommended for online transactions when the customer is not present. Please reach out to customer support for additional assistance

Matt

Review

Kommentare: I don’t love it to be honest. Maybe I just don’t understand it very well, but how do I get more info on it? Venmo and quickbooks are much easier to use. I also don’t know how to integrate IntelliPay to quickbooks.

It works. It’s just not the easiest to use.

The monthly expense is unnecessary and I don’t know how to learn more about the software

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. Could you please out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x 110? He would be happy to help..

Inga
VP in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest & Best Payment Processing

Kommentare: You guys are just the best! Keep up the good work.

I wish I would have made this switch years ago. It would have saved me a lot of money. They are super easy to work with should any questions arise. Best bargain for the price as well. I loved how they set up a button on my website for people to purchase right there! The customer gets a receipt with our name on it, and my office gets a receipt it has been paid.

Only complaint I have is reconciling at the end of each month. Since I use ACH/echeck and CC as payment options, it takes time to match up all the chgs. But, all in all, I believe that happens with all the cos.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your excellent review and feedback. As for the ACH/CC reconciliation, it is due to the different timing between the deposits of CC and ACH payments..

Lora
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kansas Fencing Inc.

Kommentare: We have little to no issues using intellipay.

Easy to manage for the most part. If we have questions its easy to contact admin to get help.

I do not like how we can not change the date of an autopayment. We have to delete the entire reocurring payment then add it to the date we need it to be. I do not like how some payments show up under certain customers. Makes it hard to see them all at once when they are individually in there.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the review and for sharing your feedback! We appreciate knowing how we can do better. If you could reach out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x111, he can help with the date and payments challenges.

Brandy
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest payemnt processing we hve ever used

Kommentare: We love having an online payment portal for patients to access at anytime via our website to make payments.

Our office loves the ability to take a payment from any computer via the intellipay website. It speeds up our checkout process.

No concerns, everything we need is already included.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your five-star review and feedback. We are happy to hear IntelliPay is easy to use for recurring payments and gives you and your patients the payment convenience you both appreciate.

Allissa
Clerk/ Treasurer in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: More convenient options for payment.

Product integrates well with our website and is easy to use.

I would like to see an account set up option for customers so they could create an online account. It would also be nice to see service fees go down because that seems to be our number one complaint from customers.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the review. Please reach out to your account manager to discuss our online customer portal and service fees.

Craig
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use , prompt processing

Kommentare: I have been using for 6 + years. No Complaints . Great customer service, and they help mr stay compliant.

We like that we can use the system manually , or swipe . Batch reports for transactions. Low cost.

The only thing i would reccomend is an App that could be installed on mobile phone.

vor 8 Monaten

We appreciate your great review; thank you. Please reach out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x111 about the mobile app..

Anthony
Plumber in USA

My Review

Allows for easy online transactions for our members. Gives a daily

Integration into our system was easy and efficient. The way we use IntelliPay, there is nothing I would recommend changing.

vor 9 Monaten

Anthony, thank you for your great review. We are glad to hear the integration was easy and have made online payments easier for your customers.

Mary
Auditor in USA

Meets our needs

Kommentare: Wasn't sure about taking on online payments, but IntelliPay made it relatively easy. Takes times to reconcile those payments with my bank statement since deposits don't correlate in the same time frame as their reports, but that's not the fault of IntelliPay.

The produce is easy for our city residents to use.

Wish I could run reports with both CC and ACH payments in one document.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our customers. We will reach out to see how we can help with your reconciliations.

Jenna
Admin Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: We haven't have any issues with IntelliPay and if we ever need assistance the customer service team is great and always gets it resolved

IntelliPay is very user friendly and the customer service team is great

I don't have any cons it is very user friendly and does exactly what we need

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the great review and five-star rating. We appreciate working with you. Thanks for your support.

Sandy
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

payments made easy

easy to understand and has reports that can keep us balanced

signing on too often. Also, payments are easily missed at times when printing reports and the payments were made after cut off.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your five-star review. We appreciate your feedback. Would you please reach out to IntelliPay support at 855-872-6632 for help with reporting?

Kari
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Town of Vici Review

Kommentare: There is a since of more customer service that is being offered with Intelli pay and I know that they love it!

I do like that it is user friendly and I do get notified in e-mails when there is a payment.

I think a lot of our customers have a hard time trying to set up a repeat payment. That is the only thing I have heard. On my end I wish it wasn't so expensive to integrate payments to my billing with out having to manually put them in..

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your review. We have left a message for you to contact us to discuss your review.

Jennifer
Bookkeeper in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great service

Kommentare: Customer service is excellemt.

We love the option and the ability to take credit cards for payment.

In person I wish the customers personal information would come over from the tax bill itself.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your feedback. A solution is possible provided your software company is willing to integrate with us. Your account manager will be reaching out to you shortly.

Tracy
Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use, great people to work with

Kommentare: Intellipay has increased our options we give the customers. They are also great to work with.

It provides the customers payment options

I don't feel there are any flaws. We have discovered an occasional glitch in the processing but it has always been addressed swiftly and efficiently by the support staff.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your five star review.

Lia
Financial Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of few companies that offer cc surcharge options

The card processing fee is passed on to the credit card holder and not our organization.

The only thing I can see improving is the ease of use on the payment portal.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your feedback and leaving a great review. Your account manager will be reaching out to you soon.

Jennifer
BUSINESS OFFICE DIRECTOR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Office mgr review

Kommentare: We have never had any bad experiences.

The software is very user friendly and the reports are easy to follow.

I think the software is good but I don't like the tracking as well with the banks.

Melissa
Utility Billing in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intellipay - GCPWSD6

Kommentare: More customers are paying their water bills online and on time which makes my job a whole lot easier.

Ease of use for both customers and myself. Ease of installation.

I have not found anything that I dislike about intellipay.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review. We like hearing about our customer's experiences with our software. If you have any suggestions for future enhancements, please share. We are always looking for ways to serve our customers better.

Kati
Dentist Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and con efficient for business

Easy to use. The customer is responsible for the cost of credit card processing fees.

That you have to enter too much information to process a payment

vor 6 Monaten

Kati, Thank you for your 5-star review. We love to hear how IntelliPay is working for you. We will have someone from our team reach out soon to learn more about your concern over entering too much information to process a payment.

Keith
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Easy to use , works as it should, Wasnt going to fill out revieve but they were very persistant in asking.

I wasnt expecting anymore or less. Does what we need it to do.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the five-star review. We are happy to hear IntelliPay is a great solution for you.

Samantha
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

IntelliPay helps us offer our patients an option for major dental work

Kommentare: We've been very happy with IntelliPay

We love that IntelliPay gives us the option to offer our patients a payment plan to help them afford necessary dental treatment.

The search feature could be easier to access to make checking current payment plans quicker.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the five-star review. We appreciate great clients like you. We also value your feedback. We have passed your feedback along to our development team.

Theresa
Salon suites owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Money delivery

Kommentare: A bit challenging

It’s automatic, I need a system that collects the money from the tenants

Not as user-friendly as i would like, also doesn’t share charge back information

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing some challenges. If you could reach out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x 111, he can help.

Amber
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Medallus review

Kommentare: Love this

The customer service is great and the system is easy to navigate

removing a user and not having them update as well as changing passwords is difficult

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your 5-star review and feedback. Would you please reach out to Philip Buck at 855-872-6632 x 111 for help with removing a user and changing passwords?

Heather

Horrible Set up, but good Product

Kommentare: Intellipay set up was HORRIBLE it took 3 months to get set up. No one would answer questions, sales person kept turning over as employees. Had to get a MGR to finish setting up our accounts. It was horrible!

Works well, helps avoid major cost with Credit Cards. Has Auto Reoccurring Billing .

It takes FOREVER to get the ACH Money 6+ business days.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience with set-up. Please reach out to Phillip Buck at 855-872-6632 x 111; he can help.

Ginger
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It provides our tenants several options for paying their rent, without having to come to our office.

Kommentare: We are very glad that we had Intellipay in place before the COVID pandemic, it helped reduce personal interaction between our staff and our tenants,

It was as easy as adding the Intellipay link to our website!

The only difficulty we have is doing our bank reconciliations. Payments made on different days will be lumped together and deposited to our account.

vor 9 Monaten

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your bank reconciliations. We appreciate hearing from our customers. We will reach out to see how we can help with your reconciliations.