Filtern nach:

Über Bake Wheel

Manage customers, standing/temporary orders,auto generate invoices, auto generate daily production runs, shipping, recipes, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Bake Wheel

Juan S.
Asesor in Venezuela

I like it a lot, it's easy to use

Kommentare: 21/5000
savings and organization

It seems to me that for its simplicity to use it and the benefits it offers over other options, It allows me to take my business to another level.

I would not change anything. I would add options to manage budgets and timelines that make my business go to the next level.

Martin P.
Baker/Owner in Malaysia
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For my small organic bakery, it is just what I wanted to handle my retail customer orders.

Kommentare: it frees me from having to take orders over the phone, email and so on from Retail Customers. It does all my invoicing and delivery notes.

Simple to use, for Baker and Customer. My customers love being able to enter and maintain their own orders. I like have a production sheet each telling what I need to bake or levain to prepare.

Not much. Of course we could have inventory, we could have accounting but for our size bakery it would make it too complicated.

Martin P.
Baker in Malaysia
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bakewheel seems to have disappeared

Kommentare: It allowed me to keep track of my orders and allowed mmy retail customers to login and control their own orders. Did everything I wanted.

I did like the software as it did everything I wanted it to do which most of the 'big' packages failed to do. This was designed by a baker.

It was a bit slow at time and the support is non existent and I get no response to my messages despite having a lifelong access. I received that for helping them to design the software. It is great for a small artisan bakery and the price is right but without support I cannot recommend it to my fellow bakers.

Bruno A.
Bruno A.
Graphic Designer & Computer Networking in Kenia
Grafikdesign

I would recommend this to every bakery.

Good for production budgeting, sales calculations and also viewing orders and scheduling of specific day to day tasks.

This software actually suits all my needs but requires some little bit of updating user interface and also adding some options for budgeting and tracking of records.