Bake Wheel

Bake Wheel Bewertungen

von Lemonsoft Technologies

I like it a lot, it's easy to use

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Juan S.
Asesor

Kommentare: 21/5000
savings and organization

Vorteile: It seems to me that for its simplicity to use it and the benefits it offers over other options, It allows me to take my business to another level.

Nachteile: I would not change anything. I would add options to manage budgets and timelines that make my business go to the next level.

For my small organic bakery, it is just what I wanted to handle my retail customer orders.

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Martin P.
Baker/Owner
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it frees me from having to take orders over the phone, email and so on from Retail Customers. It does all my invoicing and delivery notes.

Vorteile: Simple to use, for Baker and Customer. My customers love being able to enter and maintain their own orders. I like have a production sheet each telling what I need to bake or levain to prepare.

Nachteile: Not much. Of course we could have inventory, we could have accounting but for our size bakery it would make it too complicated.

I would recommend this to every bakery.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Bruno A.
Graphic Designer & Computer Networking
Grafikdesign

Vorteile: Good for production budgeting, sales calculations and also viewing orders and scheduling of specific day to day tasks.

Nachteile: This software actually suits all my needs but requires some little bit of updating user interface and also adding some options for budgeting and tracking of records.

Bakewheel seems to have disappeared

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Martin P.
Baker
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allowed me to keep track of my orders and allowed mmy retail customers to login and control their own orders. Did everything I wanted.

Vorteile: I did like the software as it did everything I wanted it to do which most of the 'big' packages failed to do. This was designed by a baker.

Nachteile: It was a bit slow at time and the support is non existent and I get no response to my messages despite having a lifelong access. I received that for helping them to design the software. It is great for a small artisan bakery and the price is right but without support I cannot recommend it to my fellow bakers.