Bake Wheel Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

3.8/5
    3.5/5

Über Bake Wheel

Manage customers, standing/temporary orders,auto generate invoices, auto generate daily production runs, shipping, recipes, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Bake Wheel

Juan S.
Asesor
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"I like it a lot, it's easy to use"

Kommentare: 21/5000
savings and organization

Vorteile: It seems to me that for its simplicity to use it and the benefits it offers over other options, It allows me to take my business to another level.

Nachteile: I would not change anything. I would add options to manage budgets and timelines that make my business go to the next level.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Martin P.
Baker/Owner
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2017

"For my small organic bakery, it is just what I wanted to handle my retail customer orders. "

Kommentare: it frees me from having to take orders over the phone, email and so on from Retail Customers. It does all my invoicing and delivery notes.

Vorteile: Simple to use, for Baker and Customer. My customers love being able to enter and maintain their own orders. I like have a production sheet each telling what I need to bake or levain to prepare.

Nachteile: Not much. Of course we could have inventory, we could have accounting but for our size bakery it would make it too complicated.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Bruno A.
Graphic Designer & Computer Networking
Grafikdesign
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2018

"I would recommend this to every bakery."

Vorteile: Good for production budgeting, sales calculations and also viewing orders and scheduling of specific day to day tasks.

Nachteile: This software actually suits all my needs but requires some little bit of updating user interface and also adding some options for budgeting and tracking of records.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Martin P.
Baker
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Bakewheel seems to have disappeared"

Kommentare: It allowed me to keep track of my orders and allowed mmy retail customers to login and control their own orders. Did everything I wanted.

Vorteile: I did like the software as it did everything I wanted it to do which most of the 'big' packages failed to do. This was designed by a baker.

Nachteile: It was a bit slow at time and the support is non existent and I get no response to my messages despite having a lifelong access. I received that for helping them to design the software. It is great for a small artisan bakery and the price is right but without support I cannot recommend it to my fellow bakers.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018