Atomic Reach Bewertungen

von Atomic Reach

Über Atomic Reach

Plane deinen 30-minütigen Anruf, um mit deinem kostenlosen Content Audit zu beginnen.

Erfahre mehr über Atomic Reach

Matthew O.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Take the mystery out of your marketing"

Kommentare: It was a great decision to go with Atomic Reach - If you want to know how to make great content. Look no Further!

Vorteile: I loved how it is so versatile. We have used it to improve consistency, drive traffics, and maximize conversions. In the months we have had it we have seen a drastic increase across the board and have been able to outsource our content more freely as well.

Nachteile: They are still growing their integrations, some items are tough to find. Luckily, their customer service department is quick to do whatever they can.

Ellis chase H.
Jr. Content Creator
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2018

"Despite the bugs it's worth every penny!"

Kommentare: Prior to using Atomic, we had nothing to go off of for our readership appeal and the blogging performance. We were just stabbing in the dark. However, after implementing the software (and working through the very minor glitches) we were able to have huge breakthroughs in our content marketing performance! This software played a major part in scaling our marketing agency, and the team is amazing!

Vorteile: The features (performance, recommendations), the writing interface, and the blogging optimization tools.

Nachteile: It doesn't have a headline analyzer, SEO optimization recommendations, and there are numerous bugs throughout the system (can't embed pics/vids, random re/unformatting of text).

• Bewertet am 5.8.2018
Content Writer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Atomic Reach"

Vorteile: Super helpful to be able to get analytics and data about content both prior to and post-publishing. Great for helping us analyze structure for our audience.

Nachteile: Small bugs, but customer service is always helpful in resolving.

Peggy S.
Personal Development Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Like Having Another Very Bright Staff Member"

Kommentare: I appreciate the dynamic support that the software makes available at the click of a button. Very convenient. Instills great confidence when publishing/posting content!

Vorteile: I like the feedback on targeting content to the right audience. I like the ability to improve the reach of my online materials. I also like the AI insight into the best times to post.

Nachteile: I'm not wild about the posting feature and have not used it very much.

Daniella O.
Human Capital Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"Atomic Reach is an App with the potential to mark networks"

Kommentare: We as a work team think that this software has many bad details, and that it is still in a pure test state, the ideal would be to wait for future updates and thus check how functional it can be.

Vorteile: There are a number of points in favor in this App that we can emphasize, the first is that it has a first-class technical support that left our team of workers amazed, another thing is the great interface that it has and the striking style.

Nachteile: Its points against are the following to show, first of all it has a bad performance due to its bad and terrible optimization, another thing is its dysfunctional range of tools which has a variety of unnecessary options.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Chris N.
COO
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Atomic Reach works very well for our blog editing"

Vorteile: It helps us to write higher quality, more viewed blog content for our website. It is intuitive, so helps us write articles that work best for our own specific clientele.

Nachteile: It took a little while to get used to. When they recently upgraded their platform, it was not effective as their older version. Since then, they quickly fixed the issues and it is more effective than ever for our business needs.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Content Marketing Manager, RollWorks
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"A whole new way to optimize our content"

Kommentare: Atomic Reach probably has one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. They not only listen to your feedback, but they implement it and even make custom coded changes if needed.

Vorteile: As a Content Marketer it's hard to know why certain content succeeds and other content fails. Sure I can look at Google Analytics, but that only gives me the symptoms of my content performance. Atomic Reach helps me find patterns in how I've written the content so I can improve it over time. Overall Atomic Reach is great for:
- Finding patterns in successful content (title length, title structure, paragraph length, # of paragraphs, style of language, etc.)
- Helping justify stylistic and language choices to my boss
- Getting better at writing blogs, email copy, ad copy, landing page copy

Nachteile: The biggest improvement I would like to see is more intuitive dashboards. The dashboards are pretty good, but they aren't organized in any particular way so it takes me a while to find the one I'm looking for. It would be nice if users could make their own custom view of the metrics that are most important to them. The other big improvement would be to have a Marketo Connector which I know is in the works, but would be great to have!

Rausibell M.
Graphic Designer
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Excellent Software"

Kommentare: If Atomic Reach integrates the same options for the cell phone version, it would be a much more convenient tool than it already is because you could have all your options from wherever you are.

Vorteile: It has a simple interface, easy handling, uncomplicated access to its tools, Atomic is versatile and it varies according to the client's needs. Which makes it a convenient program.

Nachteile: It's a bit annoying that it gets blocked at times, it could improve a lot more if they made the program as fluid as its simplicity. The application for mobile phone does not have all the features that the browser brings.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Norhalma V.
Website Administrator
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"If You're Not Using Atomic Reach, You're Missing Out "

Kommentare: I realized how facts tell but stories sell. The ability to evaluate my article based on it's readability and emotion works wonders!

Vorteile: I love how I can write a marketing copy based on the audience we are targeting.

Nachteile: Sometimes I get confused with the user interface. Since it's so packed with valuable features, I need to make sure I start editing our previous articles with a specific goal in mind so it won't be too confusing for me.

Randal D.
VP
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Fast Easy Accounting Increases Website Effectiveness With Atomic Reach"

Kommentare: It takes the guesswork out of what our audience wants to read and helps us identify and write to our target market. It has built in suggestions to make the copy more effective and I probably should have used it here.

Vorteile: It does what they promise. It helps us identify and write to our target market.

Nachteile: It was a bit challenging to learn; however, support walked us through it and we are very pleased.

Depp L.
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Easy to use and interactive tool for content writers "

Kommentare: Time saving and helps in writing

Vorteile: Being a programmer and Content writer, It has eided me to find options for drafting and editing my writings to make it effective and attractive to read. I recommend this to all writers

Nachteile: It supports a few features only and some tools need to be used with great care, else things might go wrong.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Chris N.
COO
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Love using Atomic Reach"

Kommentare: We have a small marketing team and Atomic Reach allows us to write more effectively to our target audience.

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and helps me make my writing more effective and appealing.

Nachteile: It akes a little while to get used to, but well worth the time investment.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"Why I love Atomic Reach"

Kommentare: Customer service is terrific. Overall, a good investment.

Vorteile: This software has changed the way that I write. I like the information it gives me about the ideal audience, length of my articles, best title etc.

Nachteile: I sometimes can't find my collection of writings...

Inbound Strategist / Data Consultant
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Atomic Reach helps a great deal with content creation"

Vorteile: Truly makes you feel like your content is getting better, by giving content suggestions based on the target audience you are trying to reach. Very smooth integration functionality, specifically with HubSpot.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve, as it takes time to learn the ins and outs of the software. It is also difficult to juggle with various clients using the platform.

Robert R.
Senior Director
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2018

"Intrigued by the scoring system to measure quality of content."

Kommentare: It was interesting to see our content scored.

Vorteile: The consistency aspects of measuring the content was nice to have. It helped to see what was more in line with other content and what needed work.

Nachteile: The number of articles per month was kind of low--especially for the price. Was looking for an unlimited number of posts to be able to see consistency aspects better.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Marc H.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2017

"Cool AI-powered content and promotion tool"

Vorteile: It digs deeper into the different aspects of what makes your content as effective as possible than any other tools I've seen.

Nachteile: Some of the tools meant to help with the tone and voice of the content can do the opposite if used incorrectly.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2017