Über POS Online

Unterstütze dein Unternehmen und liefere #Signatures.

Erfahre mehr über POS Online

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie POS Online bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Phan hồ Đ.
Owner in Vietnam
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use with great customer support

Kommentare: Besides owning my restaurant, I have other businesses; POS Online supports me to manage all the things and make decisions remotely so I don't need to spend my whole time for my restaurant.

I am not very good at technology but with this online software, I feel very comfortable to use just like using normal web pages. I can use all functions of POS Online (from creating sale orders, import/export orders, creating expense; to managing statistics/reports) on my mobile at any time I need.

Still not having App on Mobile but the Web page is still easy to use and smoothly.

Thai L.
Product Manager in Vietnam

Clean & simple product

- UX/UI - Features are simple & flexible - Easy to get start with detail user guides - Good price

- Only support online & call - Don't supply hardware so we have to manage by ourself - Don't have mobile app yet. But web app is well responsive so good enough.

Antwort von POS Online

Thanks for your review. This supports us to enhance and improve more day-by-day.

Timen S.
Partner in Vietnam
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive, easy, with great customer support!

Kommentare: Cheap, easy, and useful. Nothing gets in the way.

I love how easy it is to train people to use the software, even the more advanced features. You don't need to be a wiz-kid to pick up this software and master it within an hour (all features!). I love that it's simple when you want, and detailed when you need it. It's cheap, but still great and fast customer chat support!

I always have a feature I'd love they would add here and there, but honestly I always reach out and they always add it a few weeks or months later. Awesome!

Antwort von POS Online

Katrina M.
Sales in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pos

Kommentare: I love this for itemizing goods in store, tracking profit, and my cashiers are trained quickly because if product ease.

Easily used by my employees, easy to enter and track items sold, awesome program for managing profit and loss.

I have had to shut down over freezing up , but it always starts right back up.

Savannah C.
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

POS Online

Kommentare: Overall this is a very user friendly product.

This product is extremely easy to use and has great customer service.

There could be a better way to organize different sections on the system.

Liam B.
Community Manager in Vietnam
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very flexible to manage a coworking space

Very easy to manage booking instances & calendar. We can consolidate desk service and food/drink service into 1 bill to send to customers.

I'm looking for more detail user guides to help me to train new staffs.