Filtern nach:

Über CAFLOU

Eine kleine Anwendung, um den Überblick über Geschäftstätigkeiten zu bewahren, mit Funktionen, um Kunden, Projekte, Aufgaben, Zeiterfassungen, Cash-flow und Abrechnung zu balancieren.

Erfahre mehr über CAFLOU

Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2020

"Powerful business management solution"

Kommentare: Overall Caflou reduced chaos in our company and helped organize our processes.

Vorteile: Easy to use by our whole team, with very good reporting and all tools required by our company to manage most of our business processes.

Nachteile: We haven't had any issues with Caflou so far. The only thing is probably the user management which can improve a bit.

von Caflou an 1.4.2020

Thank you very much for your kind response! It would be great if you could get in touch with us and discuss user management in Caflou so we can see how it can be improved. Thank you very much, Petr Macek for the Caflou team.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Lukas Z.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2017

"Simple and ever improving project and order management system."

Kommentare: Finally project management system I was looking for (thanks to Czech language which need some of our employees)

Vorteile: A highly structured system of projects and tasks, including simple handover to colleagues. At first glance, the visible development of the project or task, including the person in charge. Everything can be changed in one click in the project / task list. Adding companies is very simple, just enter ID and the rest is loaded from the internet database. Each task can be tracked by in-programme timer and the minutes spent by the job and this is simply flipped into the statement and subsequent billing that is part of the system. Every month, there is many upgrades, which reflects wishes and experiences of its users. If you have any problem or question, you can contact support by in-programme chat and you get answer in few minutes.

Nachteile: Some functionality would be a little bit better, but if you write it to development team, they work it in next or future upgrade.

von Caflou an 22.9.2017

Dear Lukas, thank you very much for your review. We promise we will keep working to make Caflou and it's features better! Thanks, Petr

Kuba S.
copywriter
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2017

"Caflou is helping me on daily base manage my cashflow and generate invoices pretty easily."

Kommentare: I can save my time with this software. Especially I like the options to make invoices quickly and share them very easily. The whole team and especially Customer rep is a very kind guy and I can see on him, that he really wanna help out people like me to solve their problems and make their life easier. I recommend him and his project 150% for all who want whole office soft in ONE pack.

Vorteile: Generate invoices easily and share them instantly. Option to manage my goals and link them to different projects. Very intuitive databases of my clients and coworkers. I also can see my cashflow in general or simply filter it, so it's obvious how I am doing in particular time. It is also possible to setup some payments repeatedly, co you don't have to renew them every month. What I also like is possibility to connect timer with a certain project and make work statement easily. It's very good for every company with more employees.

von Caflou an 20.9.2017

Jakub, thank you very much for your review, great to here that you are so happy with Caflou and I am sure that once you start using other features more actively, you will like it even more :-) Thank you, Petr

Jan G.
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2017

"We love this product. Our company uses it every day (and night) and I will always recommend it."

Kommentare: Overview of my company, clients, projects... Planning - incomes/outcomes. Freedom of working without being every day in my office.

Vorteile: easy to use, for whole team - many possibilities how to organize project and tasks, company-project-task overview, cashflow graphs, invoices and many other things

Nachteile: I would say almost nothing. Maybe - I (as a superadmin) can 't change username to others (they have to make it themselves) and there is no module how to connect it to my outlook callendar) but I am able to live without this...

von Caflou an 18.9.2017

Dear Jan, thank you very much for you review. About your suggestions - we will alow administrators change names of their users in near future. Also, we now allow to automatically sync Caflou calendar via url, to your events from Caflou can be looked up in other calendars, like Google :-) Thank you, Petr

Richard K.
Managing Director
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2017

"an excellent software, very easy to use, great customer service, overall brilliant app!"

Vorteile: - Very easy to use,
- always fully available and online
- great combination of manager's tools which a company needs
- great value for the money, very good and available support,
- helps our company to be more organized, and to have all relevant data at one place, saves time

von Caflou an 22.9.2017

Dear Richard, thank you very much for your assessment, we are so glad that Caflou helps your company! Thank you, Petr.

Jan U.
Creative Director
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2017

"I'm glad I have found Caflou. It's a simple but comprehensive solution for our business."

Vorteile: We have been using Caflow one year. I appreciate the easy deployment to our company, the perfect overview of cashflow thanks to graphs and, most of all, continuous improvement.

Nachteile: Nothing important. We are very satisfied with the product. Maybe, I would like to export excel tables from the cashlow module.

von Caflou an 19.9.2017

Dear Jan, thank you very much for your review and that it helps you in your business, that's what we want. Regarding export of data from the cashflow feature, we already have it planned, you will get it in a few weeks ;-) Thanks, Petr

Vít R.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2017

"Best tool for organize my business. This software has totally wowed me."

Kommentare: Thanks to this software I have the system in my business.

Vorteile: On this software I appreciate that I have all the necessary things in one place. Suddenly I do not need a lot of other programs. Just one. Caflou.

Nachteile: This software is ideal. The only downside is chaoticity at the beginning of use. But you get used to it quickly.

von Caflou an 18.9.2017

Dear Vit, thanks a lot for your review! And thanks for youur feedback, we will work on our onboarding process for sure, to help users start smoothier. Thank you, Petr

Petra G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2017

"we uses it daily and are fully satisfied..."

Vorteile: easy to use, nice graphs, easy to make invoices and in/outcomes overview, projects with costs and revenues...

Nachteile: We would like to distribute our mails to the customers and there is no possibility how to connect it with f.e. Mailchimp

von Caflou an 18.9.2017

Dear Petra, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are considering an emailing solution directly in Caflou, so you would be able to send emails in bulk to your clients. So when this is implemented I will let you know asap. Thank you, Petr.

Petr P.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2017

"One of the greatest advantages of Caflou is the balance of price and value perceived"

Kommentare: It is simple to use, it has great customer support, new features are being added every month, cost of software is great to value delivered

Vorteile: I 've been using application Caflou for a long time for managing of customer contracts . I'd chosen Caflou after using several other competitive applications, local or global. One of the greatest advantages of Caflou is the balance of price and value perceived, simple operation and service, continuous development and last but not least almost immediate support and assistence - even on weekends or evenings, i.e. whenever I need it. It's worth every cent.

von Caflou an 30.10.2017

Dear Petr, thank you so much for your review, we are very happy that you are happy :-)

• Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Jirí V.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2017

"I have been using Caflou for more than half a year. It's the best program I know."

Kommentare: Everything I need is in one place. Finally, I have an overview of my projects. It saves me time and money!

Vorteile: Simplicity, overview, functionality and acceptable price. The program is constantly being developed.

von Caflou an 18.9.2017

Dear Jiri, thanks so much for your review, we are very glad that Caflou saves your time and money, that was our goal all along. Thank you, Petr

Jaroslav ¿.
Graphic and designer
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2017

"Very simple intuitive program. Order management. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business."

Vorteile: Online use also on mobile devices. Use for a team of people. Handover and delegation of tasks. Simple control. Invoicing. Timer and its management. Order management. Subcontractors. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business. Great support.

von Caflou an 19.9.2017

Dear Jaroslav, thank you very much for your review, we like to hear that you are happy with Caflou and that you appreciate ou support :-) Petr

Filip C.
Actor
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"Very good app. Customer support is great."

Kommentare: Control about my little summer cinema.

Vorteile: Customer support is very good. Modern look of this application is awesome. One time I wanna look like this app.

Nachteile: Lot of non-need fuctions. Sometimes i have problem with some items. I cant get back the date. Little bad.

von Caflou an 27.9.2017

Dear Filip, thank you very much for your review. We will be in touch with you to fix any issues that you might have with Caflou. Thank you, Pet

• Bewertet am 26.9.2017