Über Mosaic

Mosaic ist das weltweit einfachste Projektmanagement-Tool für Teams zur Planung und Ausführung von Arbeiten. Keine Einrichtung oder Schulung erforderlich.

Erfahre mehr über Mosaic

Mosaic makes project management easy. It's easy to use and even intuitive with its data entry.

Bewertungen zu Mosaic

Mosaic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mosaic bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
Design Director in USA

Project Management Tools Made Easy

Kommentare: Having open lines of communication and transparency on tasks has really been useful, as well as creating simple timelines and schedules. Being able to have track and follow up on activity is also making a world of difference, and has helped our various teams stay informed on the projects as an office. Whenever issues come up, information can be delivered in real time and we are able to respond much more effectively as a result.

The software is intuitive, and for such a powerful platform, it has a simple interface which is easy to navigate.

I am not able to use the technology on my Android phone, but I am hopeful this feature will come soon.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Distinct elements combine to form a clear picture -- ideal for complex projects & teams

Kommentare: Time is a very valuable commodity. Mosaic returns time normally spent chasing after information from Sales, Strategy, Creative, etc. They're busy, you're busy. Across the board, communication has become streamlined (truth: long email chains still pop up on select topics - old habits die hard!) but we're able to spend meeting time covering real business issues and working on solutions that will create a competitive advantage. Having a single source that remembers what everyone is doing and what everyone has done (read: the truth) helps keep accountability and responsibility in check.
Previously we've used Trello, Asana, Ajera, Drive, Microsoft, and probably a few more that were secret deployments inside of small teams. Most had really good functions and visual elements, but ended up being a decentralized mess. People are people. If something is easy to use and helpful in advancing the business of the day, they'll use it. I've yet to find a software that could handle and present the amount of information we deal with as effectively or better than Mosaic. I'm impressed. If issues do come up, we'll troubleshoot with them. Overall, Mosaic is a good business investment.

Six immediate pros you'll notice: 1) Convenience: Can work in both browser or mobile -- personal views are synced and updates with the company 2) Visibility: (pro tip - this is huge!) I can see what is actually happening with workloads across the company, which is a vast improvement over running this via long email chains and unformatted spreadsheets 3) Ease of use: very, very easy to assign and updates tasks - adding dates is a big help 4) Interface: ability to track timelines for keep an eye on phases and dates (really useful to see what takes a lot of time/effort vs. what doesn't take that much time/effort (helps with planning on future projects) 5) Notifications: team gets automatic updates in-app and via email 6) Support: help is very responsive if/when questions come up (they do, as with any new product) -- communication is great and am keep in the loop when product updates roll out

Minor cons: > Syncing: Mosaic takes a few hours to bring all current projects into the platform - this will feel like days if your eager to get started, but it's a fact of life until SKYNET becomes self aware and tries to take over the world > Loading: big projects (i.e., lots of data) can be a bit slow to load (a subjective measurement on my end) but that's been a reality of software since the beginning - I think Alan Turing wrote about that in the 1930s

Jennifer
Business Manager, Controller in Kanada
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One year as a customer.

Kommentare: It is intuitively well laid out for a landscape architecture firm like ours and was easy to implement.We always know exactly what our time spend and budget position on our projects.There is room for improvement in the Mosaic team's timelines of communication, and making some of the reporting features more customizable and user-friendly. There are alot of options we don't use and it would be nice to turn off the ones we don't need.

Timesheets are very easy to fill out and intuitive. I love being able to type in the client name, job number or any part of the job name to get the right entry to come up. Their help section, with a number of articles and the guidance videos are very advanced and useful.

There are a number of features we have requested that still have not been implemented. There is room for increased user-friendly development. Customer support is slow to respond when you message them and don't always inform you when the problem has been fixed.

Ronalen
CSR in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best software for work management

Kommentare: I think it's really excellent. It has a lot of use and it's really a great software. Highly recommended.

What I like about this software is that it's really a good for work management because in this software you can create working plan, time schedule and others. It's really an effective and efficient software for working purposes.

I like this software really, it's a little bit expensive but it's really worth the price and you will never regret it.

Allison
Project Manager in USA

Mosaic Supports Long Term User

Kommentare: Mosaic has saved our management team hours of updating Excel spreadsheets for staffing and project planning.

I appreciate the way they have developed the project budget tabs. The ability to plan workflows from the budget window has been very helpful to our teams. The best thing about Mosaic is their customer service and support teams. We joined Mosaic early on in their development and although the features were not always perfect right away their team worked with us to solve any problems. It's been two years since we joined and the product continues to be great. I appreciate their recent emails showcasing new features they've released.

There are so many great features but there are several detailed items that are still clunky to the daily user. Small things like needing to move the cursor and click into a new task when entering several tasks in a row. If Mosaic can tighten up some of these details, using their software would be a dream.It's also a hassle that their online chat support is only available on East Coast hours. Their support team does a great job of responding to messages and solving any issues, but adding West Coast support would be extremely beneficial.

Steve
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mosaic helps keep me organized

Kommentare: Our overall experience with the app has been good. their customer support has been great and they are also very good about sending out regular emails with updates to the app.
It's, generally, given me much more clarity on where are projects are in a snapshot and helps me make sure that my team is staying on track.

- it's easy and intuitive to use - helps us keep projects organized and moving on schedule - let's us see at a glance what tasks still need to be completed to move to the next step - is super useful for weekly team meetings to review all projects with the full staff so everyone knows what's going on with each project - allows my staff to have checklists of tasks for each project so that nothing gets forgotten - allows me to review project status remotely while I'm away on a business trip or vacation so I'm much more relaxed while away from the office.

there are not a lot of negatives. we started on the beta version so it did not initially have all of the capabilities that it does now. several months ago I may have had more to add to this area but, not now.

zmel
zmel
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Planning at its best

This software is really well structured in my opinion thanks to it I really manage to make top of the game planning.

I think this software is very good for this reason I do not find any major disadvantage.

Jason
Jason
Vice President of Analytics in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mosaic is an app that is customized to fit the needs of a project-based, creative agency

Kommentare: Mosaic allows me to hack efficiency in my day-to-day work life with new features coming out periodically. Platforms like Monday and Trello werent' made for project-based companies that have decent turnover. Mosaic was made for creative agencies.

Unlike tools like Mavenlink - which while robust is almost too heavy in what it provides - Mosaic is sleek and easy to use. The tool supports collaboration and acts as a central hub to share project information.

Onboarding the platform internally is a struggle but this is not a weakness specific to Mosaic.

Missy
Director in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped Us Increase Our Utilization, Great Product!

The workload and planner space are so easy to use and it's great that all our PM can be in the system at the same time!

We would love to have a calendar view of milestones for all projects!

Franchesca
Franchesca
HR Business Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Management App!

Kommentare: Great way to see what else is happening within the team. Mosaic is what’s been missing for complex and busy HR teams.

Mosaic helps us manage and organize notes, schedules, tasks, updates, and teams This used to be a headache, but now it’s all in one place. Its great that we can accommodate lots of initiatives, workload, projects at once without becoming a burden.

That we cant put our logo on it. However this is not a big deal. The software is great.

Brian
Office Manager in USA

Mosaic Review

I like that the software keeps our company organized and focused on tasks. We are able to make tasks and easily assign them to team members. I also like the notification feature which sends an email to all involved parties about an update to any task.

The thing that I liked least about this software is the activity section next to the projects. I think that section has potential but would like to see a feature added to it. I would like to see the completed tasks reflected in this section so that we have a timeline of all tasks completed. Usually completed tasks just disappear after it is finished but there are times when we need to review what was done and when it was done. If all completed tasks are added to the activities section, it'll be easier to track and understand.

Maggie
Architectural Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean and intuitive project management tool

Kommentare: Mosaic provides a clean and intuitive interface, a great tool for team communication and collaboration. It's easy to use and super effective in visualizing project progress and milestones. Tasks are handy and a must-have feature in project management. Automated tracking function makes scheduling and task-assigning both direct and simple. Organizing status, schedules, tasks all in one place is extremely convenient and helpful. The best of it all, the Mosaic team is dedicated to constantly improving and developing new features and I look forward to more exciting functions it will bring.

Simple interface, intuitive interaction, multi-tasking, handy app

I haven't found any major issue with the software so far.

Adam
President in USA

Buy It!!!

Kommentare: Our experience with Mosaic has been incredible. The program is constantly evolving to better suit how we work. The team at Mosaic takes all our inputs for improvements seriously and implements many that have improved the functionality for us.

We had spent many years and manhours trying to get our current Project Management Software up and running in a meaningful way. In many cases, we had to gather info out of the program and create separate instruments to manage projects. Mosaic has been easy to get set up and manage projects all in one place, no separate spreadsheets.

This is a tough one, because the things we liked the least are being addressed and fixed by Mosaic.

Philip
Senior Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mosaic: Probably better than whatever you're using to manage projects

Kommentare: While I still use notebooks and post-its, I find it's a lot easier to keep track of the things I need to do using Mosaic. It's also a lot easier to keep track of the things me team members need to do. While the physical act of writing will always be an effective way of committing a thought to memory, there is an efficiency to having the information available so you don't NEED to actually remember it at all. I believe Einstein said something to the effect of "Why bother to remember something you can look up."

It's very accessible and intuitive. The interface feels familiar, and not too dense, so a new user can really jump right in without concern for doing it wrong.

I wish there was a Server/FTP component that would allow for storage and version control of files, which could be linked to within Tasks and Comments.

Katie
Operations Manager in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Love the customer service and ease of learning the software

Ease of use; design; ease of onboarding; timesheet functionality is great; ease of setting up to tailor to our business is great!

Still being built out. Becoming more and more robust each month.

Adam
Electrical EIT in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great App

There is one annoying bug where sometimes the items submitted in a timesheet from the previous week will roll over to the next week except each line item is not listed only once, but multiple times. One week I spent a solid 5 minutes just sitting there deleting line item after line item because each row from my previous timesheet was entered to my new one about 6 times. Should be able to delete multiple rows at a time please!

Alex
Restoration Engineer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your projects on track without all the headache

I love the ability to organize all of my projects at a glance, while simultaneously keeping my team engaged with our tasks. The Gantt charts and tags allow me to keep to a timeline, and I can view all of my notes to keep all important information at my finger tips. I can't imagine trying to run my projects without it!

I would like it if Mosaic integrated better with Microsoft Office.

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mosaic Review

Kommentare: Keeping track of all the varied tasks that come up when working on many different project.

The planner and task organization make it very easy to keep track of day to day to-do's.

Receiving email notifications for all updates on projects.

Antwort von Mosaic

Thank you for your review and feedback! Listening to input like yours, the Mosaic team has since re-worked notifications. Now, we offer advanced notifications options, so any users can opt in and out of receiving project updates, tasks, and notes (or any combination of the above). This will help control notifications by email and in-app, only to the information you want to see. If you have other suggestions, we'd love to hear it!

yunuen
director de TI in Mexiko
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

plataforma sofisticada

Kommentare: mi experiencia en general es grata ya que cuenta con un buen servicio al cliente proporciona analisis e informacion realmente util.

me gusta que cuenta con una exelente capacidad de personalizarinfinitamente mientras se mantiene la gobernanza de datos habilitada,simplifica los calculos de metricas especificas,es una interfaz amigable e innovadora.

no me gusta que se tenga que comunicar con el soporte cada vez que es necesario agregar un nuevo campo o cuando hay error de datos.

Joey
Joey
Partner - Head of Acquisitions in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking projects and team management

- Easy to collaborate with different teams - Each product update is better than the last version - Great customer service when I need help - Simple to use without any walk-thru or instruction so no real adjustment period - Much more intuitive than my previous tracking method on Google Cal , etc.

- Cloud base project management is still something to get people comfortable with

Edgar
Managing Director in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource Management Tool and Analytics Reporting

The automated incorporation of Employee's Projected Workload into Resource Management and Planning. It's very intuitive and does not have a steep learning curve.

It can be slow and buggy at times. It started occurring when we populated a good number of projects on Mosaic.

Karenda
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need in one place!

Kommentare: Using Mosaic has been the first time I really feel like I can easily manage the workload, timeline, and budget for a project in one space. Very helpful!!

I really like having all the information I need in one place. The ability to easily switch between different views and aspects of project management data is so valuable. When managing a project I can easily see how the budget for the projects relates to progress on the project as well as staffing. We can easily look at how future projects and timing impact the staff workloads and adjust to keep a steady pace of work.

Occasionally there have been items we need added to the software, but the software updates often add the features we need. I appreciate the software designers attention to comment and requests for additional features.

Clayton
Senior Financial Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mosaic Helps us Streamline FP&A Processes

Real time reporting and analysis helps us to provide insights and make decisions quicker. The user interface and configurability is critical and one of Mosaics strong suits.

Some of the exports functionality could be improved. Formatting after exporting to CSV or JPEG is inconsistent and sometimes unorganized.

Easiest to Use

Kommentare: Overall Positive and easy.

This is the most user-friendly PM software I have used.

I think some of the features could be less admin-only control and the work plan could be easier to compile.

Marissa Rita
Marissa Rita
Project Manager in USA

Mosaic, A Great Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Before Mosaic it was quite difficult to keep track of my nearly 25 projects, and nearly impossible to be organized enough to keep my entire team up to date; My notes were split between Evernote, my personal notebook and a pile of Post-Its stuck to my desk. Mosaic gives my team one place where we can assign responsibilities, keep track of important updates, and note key milestones for each project. Everyone can be on the same page and my projects can keep moving, even if I'm out of the office.

Mosaic's simple and user-friendly design and features makes managing multiple projects and coordinating with colleagues a fast and efficient process.

I don't have any issues with the current software, but I look forward to forthcoming updates that will make the software an even better asset to our team.