BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) Erfahrungen

Über BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy verfolgt Betriebsausgaben und stuft sie ein, in Echtzeit. Unsere Software ermöglicht Transparenz und Kontrolle vor dem Ende des Monats.

Erfahre mehr über BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

That you can't automatically split charges to multiple budgets on recurring charges.

Bewertungen zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 414 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) bereits verwendet?

Kelsi
Kelsi
Accounting Project Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is the BEST

Kommentare: Amazing. I truly enjoyed working with our Implementation Manager and felt like they worked with us as a partner, not a client. They were willing to work with us on all of our many asks.

Divvy is a very innovative product that allows for you to have an all in one product. They not only issue the card, but they provide the expense management. With their help, we have been able to bring all expense coding inside Accounting to allow for our teammates in the field to just submit a receipt and a business purpose and move on.

The reimbursement and reporting side could use some work. Divvy does not charge for reimbursements and does not make money for that part of the product, so I understand that it is not their priority, however to make a better product they would puts some resources there.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I appreciate how simple it is to keep track of invoices and receipts

Kommentare: Divvy is a unique tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your needs. In addition to issuing the card, they also handle all of the associated expenses. All of our expenses are now coded in Accounting so that our field workers can simply submit receipts and a business reason and move on.

Because it is so user-friendly, this program has completely changed the way we track our expenditures and enter our data. Because each employee may now input their receipts, it has saved our accounting department many hours of labor each month. Divvy is a fantastic service. It's simple to pick up. I was worried I'd be disoriented, but a quick scan of the area turns up everything I need.

ACH transactions are taking too long to process. We'd want to be able to send PayPal monies straight to Divvy for payments. It is not possible to map QBO tags for transactional line items at this time. Improvements are constantly needed, just as with any other piece of software. Divvy is always striving to improve the procedure.

Lindsey
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go...

Kommentare: I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode. Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.

- The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The cards look nice - Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)

- The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features. - The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute. - Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out? - Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.

Antonella
Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Expense Management Software

I like that it makes accounting easy and offers best features for expense management and reporting

With BILL Spend & Expense, I have experienced no issues

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you, Antonella, for your five-star review of BILL Spend & Expense! We love that our service makes accounting easy and offers you the best features for expense management and reporting. Please continue to provide your feedback as we value our users suggestions when planning for the future of our software.

Anthony
Human Resources in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small construction company.

Kommentare: Using Divvy has solved so many issues for us. First in foremost we've saved roughly 30-40 hours a month in receipt tracking. It's very easy to set up and use. We're very happy with Divvy.

We loved how easy it was to roll out to our employees. Each card came with instructions. Very little had to be done to get the ball rolling. We love how visible the spend in our company is. We have a much better understanding on how much we spend per expense. A lot better than the manual method we were using. The cards work! We've tried other services that had declined transactions on a regular basis. These cards have had no issues.

We've had very little in the way of complaints. Currently the Divvy cards have a spend limit of $100 when purchasing fuel. From my understanding this is a VISA issue and out of their control. I would also say that there are better platforms for larger businesses. Our company has around 50 employees and Divvy ended up being perfect for us.

Jason
Chief Energy Officer in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Show me your corporate card and I'll show you your company's future

Kommentare: On a scale from 1-23 I'd give them a 23. It's the people that make Divvy what it is. I'd give the developers and engineers a standing ovation every day if I worked at Divvy. They have truly built a remarkable product, kinda like Comcast.

Transparency when it comes to spending has shifted our company culture. People are now act more trustworthy with what they use the company card on. Any product that helps my company have a culture of openness & accountability will be a company I stick with for years to come. Cheers to Divvy on closing the gap of emotional and reactive spending & budgeting.

I wish I could get my cards overnighted from the second I order them. #RichBusinessManProblems

Krystal
Software Solutions Assoc in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BSE is up to great things!

Kommentare: I think BSE is a great efficiency tool. Coupled with it's low price of FREE-99, it offers great control over expenses in a real time capacity.

I love the transparency and opportunity to have a real time look into your company's spending and the ability to code and sync directly into QuickBooks.

The least robust features are reimbursements and account mappings. It is frustrating to take many steps to unmap and map custom fields. Make it in the same place at least.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you Krystal for your feedback on BILL Spend & Expense. We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the ability to see real time spending and that the software syncs directly with QuickBooks. We apologize for any frustrations caused when doing reimbursements and account mapping. We will pass on your suggestion to have these two things in the same place to cut down on the steps you take to our development team. We are always looking for ways to improve the software for our users. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach us directly at 1(855)229-3111.

Brett
Brett
Director of Finance in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool

Kommentare: We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love Divvy!

Kommentare: Divvy has been great and everyone we have come in contact with has been very helpful. I have even been able to text the guy who helped us set everything up with any questions that have come up. Customer service has been excellent!

I love how seamlessly it syncs with QB online. Every employee loves the app, also!

There have been issues with employees receiving the verification emails due to the email our company uses, but we have worked out the kinks.

Carmaria
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bill me!!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Everything, especially the ease of use..and the ease in inviting your team to payroll.

Nothing, everything was good...wish I knew about this product before now

letzten Monat

Thank you for your amazing review, Carmaria! We are delighted that you are enjoying the ease of use and ease of inviting your team to payroll with BILL Spend & Expense. Please continue to provide feedback as we are always working hard to improve our software.

Kim
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy changed the way we do business!

Divvy gave us the ability to allow employees to pay for expenses with company funds as opposed to having to use their own funds and wait to be reimbursed. Divvy gives us the ability to manage requests "on the go". Divvy integrates with Quickbooks which is super helpful. Divvy rewards program fits our organization much better than previous rewards programs. It allows for multiple options and depending on what we have going on at the time, we utilize the various options given. Sometimes we take a statement credit, other times we use it for unexpected travel and yet sometimes, we find it most advantageous to receive a check that we can use for things like purchasing equipment that is needed we didn't budget for in a particular fiscal year.

It still has some quirks that need worked out. From what we understand, it is a fairly new software. When syncing with Quickbooks, it doesn't always seem to work correctly. We have had instances where receipts disappeared that were uploaded to the mobile app. It isn't quite as intuitive as other software in our opinion. The user interface could be improved. When you go back in to update a transaction after it has been synced, you have to remember to resync it. The problem with this is that there is nothing that prompts you to do so. Overall though, we would still recommend this software.

Caleb
Leader of Client Accounting Services in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy - Allows us to Manage our Expenses with effectiveness

1) Dashboard for all transactions - allows us to work on what needs completed and then publish to QBO. 2) Automatic notifications - allows us to request receipts and categorization from cardholders in seconds. 3) Virtual cards - allows us to automate transaction entry, manage overspend with our vendors, and minimize and mitigate fraud with our expenses. If a card gets compromised we turn off that one virtual card and then create a new one within seconds.

There aren't many features built yet for Accounting Firms to manage their list of clients. There isn't good features like Ramp & Brex to text the categorization details, notes, and receipts on the transactions.

Casey
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Divvy Cannot Be Beat for Small to Mid-sized Businesses

Kommentare: Divvy's support is amazing. They chat back extremely quickly and are so polite and professional. Their product is unmatched. I've tried tons of different business cards and none of them had the features that Divvy does.

I really like how easy to use the web app and mobile app are and how quickly I can create a new budget with a set amount of funds, as well as a new card (either virtual or physical). The software and hardware cohesion is unmatched and I love how easy it is. The best part is that once I set it up, I don't have to mess with it very often. I just know that they'll keep all my budgets and funds the way I set it up.

I wish there was a feature to automatically categorize (for my taxes) based on merchant. Right now, you can set up automatic categorization based on budgets, but sometimes I'll use one budget for multiple vendors. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

Wayne
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Divvy Changed My Company

Kommentare: Life changing.

Divvy has made it possible for my business to expand as quickly as I need it to without the burden of cost. A great rewards program is the cherry on top of what is a tremendous service that I plan on never leaving.

The site breaks on rare occasion. This usually only requires a refresh of the browser, but can still be inconvenient.

Juan
Juan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution to simplify and control your business expenses

Kommentare: My overall experience has been tremendously positive. Since the moment I joined this platform, I have felt a great relief when it comes to managing business expenses. The combination of my credit card and the intuitive software has greatly simplified the entire process.

What I liked the most about this application is the ease and convenience it offers when it comes to managing business expenses. Using his credit card and intuitive software, he was able to automate the entire process of expense reporting, budgeting, and reimbursement. I no longer have to deal with mountains of receipts and endless spreadsheets, now everything is automatically recorded and organized.

Although in general I loved the experience with this platform, there is one aspect that could be improved. Sometimes I have experienced some technical difficulties with the software, such as platform errors or delays in loading information. Although these problems are not frequent and the support team has always been attentive and quick to solve any problem.

vor 10 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback Juan. We are happy to hear that our software is the perfect solution and has made managing your expenses easier. We apologize for the difficulties and frustrations that come along with technical difficulties with the software and the delay that it causes with loading data. We are glad that your overall experience has been positive. If you need to reach out in the feature please contact us at 1(855)229-3111.

Ravi
Ravi
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Integrations are solid

This product has a lot of really deep integrations for accounting software and the app is very good

its not a credit card and the billing practices prior to bill.com taking over were questionable at best. it does take a lot of work to setup all the integrations and workflows.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on BILL Spend & Expense Ravi. We are glad that our product is able to provide you with deep integrations for accounting and that the app is working well for you. We apologize for the difficulties that you experienced with billing and the work it takes to setup all the workflows and integrations. We are always looking for ways to make our software easier to use and if you need any assistance in future please contact 1(855)229)3111.

Großhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is amazing!

Kommentare: The people are awesome...the app is effortless....I can't imagine life without Divvy anymore.

Time savings, faster expense approvals, cash rebates & increases in enterprise value.

Need a better mileage reimbursement app, which we understand is coming.

Mathew
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Enterprise Solution

No Cost & more efficiency - I was able to reduce organizational expenses by over $20,000 annually AND increase efficiency , transparency in the budget process, and give visibility to department leaders on real-time spending. The customer support has been fantastic. Fraud controls and prevention have been fantastic - we have been able to quickly isolate and stop attempted fraud, either by our user or notification from the Divvy team.

I would like the ability to organize budgets in a more hierarchical way, so that Department leaders can start with their overall budget and drill down into sub-budgets.

Jennfer
Director of Accounting/HR in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product & easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great. Our account manager responds quickly to questions and we love the ease of use on the administration side as well as user side.

No more losing receipts!!! It is so nice to snap a photo right away and tie it to your charge. It makes month end reconciling much more streamlined

My only issue is the rewards system. It's a headache to say the least. When you cash in your points earned, you can't simply login and explore all of your options like other credit card companies. You must send in your request and wait to hear back from Divvy. We requested gift cards as our rewards and were sent to a website where we had very limited options for gift cards, and they were all electronic cards. This is very hard to keep track of and would have been much more convenient to get a a visa/mastercard giftcard. Also, all of the gift cards were tied to my email address, so any cards redeemed came to me via email and I had to distribute them to where they needed to go.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy makes everyone's job easier

Kommentare: Divvy has been an enormous improvement to my company by putting purchasing into the hands of the end user, with adequate accounting & budget control. Our users now do not have to use their own money for business expenses and get reimbursed if they have a divvy card, and the accounting department has to do less purchasing/ordering for programs now that they can do it themselves. We are loving the constant updates that make the system more robust and flexible. The customer service is amazing, I always get timely and friendly help, and every feature of the system is well documented/explained so it is easy to understand.

Ease of use, customer service, customizability, constant improvements to the system and its capabilities

Slow loading of transaction data on the website, could use more robust pre-approval process including more than one approver of an expense before a funds transfer, & our physical card orders get lost/never delivered about 50% of the time

Nathan
VP of Training and Ops Services in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Responsible money at your fingertips

Kommentare: We have loved using Divvy, and I would recommend it to anyone needing to allocate money to multiple parties. If I had to do it all over again, I would would have wished I did it sooner.

Using Divvy has allowed us to organize our brand's budgets in a way that will enable our team to have access to the money they need while at the same time giving transparency to the leaders in the organization so we can be stewards of the brand. The ease of use and ability to distribute funds immediately have been a breath of fresh air for the team.

The only downside is that a few cards got lost in the mailing process when using the standard services. The expedited shipping has been a breeze with no issues.

Jody
Accountant in USA

Lots of control

Can lock down most cards and control what they purchase

Export to Quickbooks doesn't always export correctly and guys in field have to activate things when it would be nice if the office could do it.

Becca
Accounting Manager in USA

Love Divvy!

Love, Love, LOVE Divvy! This company is amazing - great customer service and easy to use chat feature on the website finds a solution to any question I have. Divvy credit cards and app have optimized our agency's expense management process while saving us at least 15 hours a month of manual processing. Uploading receipts is easy to do and our agency learned to categorize expenses and request reimbursements within a few weeks of showing them the process. I highly recommend this company/system/credit card to anyone and everyone I know!

Nothing! Absolutely love Divvy! There is nothing wrong with divvy.

Angie
Some of the best travel software out there in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Some of the best travel management software available

They have some of the best and friendliest customer service I have ever experienced. We have had to live chat several times and they always impress me with their professional and personal approach to business. They have yet to not answer fully a question I have had. Their service makes keeping up with our trips so easy we wish we could go again lol!!! Ever since using them we haven't had to track down a single receipt or itemize any of our expenses it does it for us. Best software I've had the pleasure of using in quite awhile.

I have had no issues with them. Great customer service!!

credit card manager in USA

Great credit card platform

Kommentare: I am the credit card admin for the company I work for and we love using Divvy. It has made keeping up with CC transactions and receipts so easy. The ability to allocate funds to individual budgets and card holders has made it easy to control how much everyone can spend. Reconciling CC transactions to your other financial platforms is also a snap.

Receipt capture, spend is immediately available, virtual cards

The rewards has a requirement to spend 30% of available limit to receive the reward. This could be done away with. Also the rewards should have more value if using as a statement credit or cash back.