BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) Erfahrungen

Über BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Divvy verfolgt Betriebsausgaben und stuft sie ein, in Echtzeit. Unsere Software ermöglicht Transparenz und Kontrolle vor dem Ende des Monats.

Erfahre mehr über BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Easy to use and gives great control over employee spending.

That you can't automatically split charges to multiple budgets on recurring charges.

Bewertungen zu BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 412 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy) bereits verwendet?

Kelsi
Kelsi
Accounting Project Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is the BEST

Kommentare: Amazing. I truly enjoyed working with our Implementation Manager and felt like they worked with us as a partner, not a client. They were willing to work with us on all of our many asks.

Divvy is a very innovative product that allows for you to have an all in one product. They not only issue the card, but they provide the expense management. With their help, we have been able to bring all expense coding inside Accounting to allow for our teammates in the field to just submit a receipt and a business purpose and move on.

The reimbursement and reporting side could use some work. Divvy does not charge for reimbursements and does not make money for that part of the product, so I understand that it is not their priority, however to make a better product they would puts some resources there.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I appreciate how simple it is to keep track of invoices and receipts

Kommentare: Divvy is a unique tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your needs. In addition to issuing the card, they also handle all of the associated expenses. All of our expenses are now coded in Accounting so that our field workers can simply submit receipts and a business reason and move on.

Because it is so user-friendly, this program has completely changed the way we track our expenditures and enter our data. Because each employee may now input their receipts, it has saved our accounting department many hours of labor each month. Divvy is a fantastic service. It's simple to pick up. I was worried I'd be disoriented, but a quick scan of the area turns up everything I need.

ACH transactions are taking too long to process. We'd want to be able to send PayPal monies straight to Divvy for payments. It is not possible to map QBO tags for transactional line items at this time. Improvements are constantly needed, just as with any other piece of software. Divvy is always striving to improve the procedure.

Lindsey
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Should still be in Beta - has a long ways to go...

Kommentare: I have always been a pretty early adopter for new platforms and I have to say, DivvyPay should still be in Beta Mode. Divvy - you could be great. Really really great. But you have a long ways to go. I’m rooting for you, but looking for other options in the meantime. Stop spending advertising dollars and fix your issues.

- The virtual cards are BRILLIANT (1 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The ease of classifications of transactions and how customizable they are, this a great thing for my accounting team! (2 of only 2 reasons I stay) - The cards look nice - Their customer service is responsive (They will not call you unless you are a new customer trying to get an account so do know that. There is no phone support after being a customer.)

- The app is getting better, but still has very very limited features. - The bill pay feature; run as fast as you can from this. I have a vendor that still has not been paid and I approved and funded the transaction over a month ago. Divvy has made this a manual process and they actually call ever vendor you add into the platform. They can’t call me for support - but sure will call my vendors. Every vendor I have tried this with has complained about how rude the people are who call and the turn around time is horrific. Stop calling my vendors - learn to do this via email or text like every other institute. - Changing of banks - don’t do it. I am 5 days into this process with this very small task and it is still not complete. Again all manual. You call and request them to change your bank, they email you a form to fill out. Then you wait until they decide to email you a sign now document to fill out. Then you wait again. I have no idea what I am waiting for at this point. No follow up and nothing proactive unless you complain. Archaic. I have switched over every other service in a few clicks of a button - why can’t you all figure it out? - Rewards - forget them. You can’t use them until you have been with the platform for a year. (No one tells you this when you sign up) and their prices are always more expensive then a simple google search. Plus they charge you a service fee every time you use the points on travel.

Krystal
Software Solutions Assoc in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BSE is up to great things!

Kommentare: I think BSE is a great efficiency tool. Coupled with it's low price of FREE-99, it offers great control over expenses in a real time capacity.

I love the transparency and opportunity to have a real time look into your company's spending and the ability to code and sync directly into QuickBooks.

The least robust features are reimbursements and account mappings. It is frustrating to take many steps to unmap and map custom fields. Make it in the same place at least.

Antwort von BILL

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Krystal for your feedback on BILL Spend & Expense. We are glad to hear that you enjoy having the ability to see real time spending and that the software syncs directly with QuickBooks. We apologize for any frustrations caused when doing reimbursements and account mapping. We will pass on your suggestion to have these two things in the same place to cut down on the steps you take to our development team. We are always looking for ways to improve the software for our users. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach us directly at 1(855)229-3111.

Anthony
Human Resources in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our small construction company.

Kommentare: Using Divvy has solved so many issues for us. First in foremost we've saved roughly 30-40 hours a month in receipt tracking. It's very easy to set up and use. We're very happy with Divvy.

We loved how easy it was to roll out to our employees. Each card came with instructions. Very little had to be done to get the ball rolling. We love how visible the spend in our company is. We have a much better understanding on how much we spend per expense. A lot better than the manual method we were using. The cards work! We've tried other services that had declined transactions on a regular basis. These cards have had no issues.

We've had very little in the way of complaints. Currently the Divvy cards have a spend limit of $100 when purchasing fuel. From my understanding this is a VISA issue and out of their control. I would also say that there are better platforms for larger businesses. Our company has around 50 employees and Divvy ended up being perfect for us.

Jason
Chief Energy Officer in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Show me your corporate card and I'll show you your company's future

Kommentare: On a scale from 1-23 I'd give them a 23. It's the people that make Divvy what it is. I'd give the developers and engineers a standing ovation every day if I worked at Divvy. They have truly built a remarkable product, kinda like Comcast.

Transparency when it comes to spending has shifted our company culture. People are now act more trustworthy with what they use the company card on. Any product that helps my company have a culture of openness & accountability will be a company I stick with for years to come. Cheers to Divvy on closing the gap of emotional and reactive spending & budgeting.

I wish I could get my cards overnighted from the second I order them. #RichBusinessManProblems

Kristine
Controller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expense and Reimbursement Management for next to nothing

Kommentare: Overall, implementing Divvy has ben a huge win for my organization. It's streamlined our expense reporting process, keeps all expense records within a single system and costs us nothing. We've used other paid platforms in the past, and Divvy's solution is far superior.

We rolled out Divvy in June of 2022. Every employee has a Divvy account for reimbursements; about 20% of our employees also have corporate credit cards. This is what works:- Easy to set up custom fields to correspond to our accounting system for expense coding and tracking- Budgets set up by functional team so managers are approving their direct reports transactions- Easy to adjust teams/budgets on the fly- App always works and employees can code charges and upload receipts seconds after a charge is made- Easy to administer; add employees, cancel cards or charges, delete employees, adjust budgets, add accounts. The system is simple to navigate and intuitive.

Some drawbacks to Divvy - - No notification alerting you that a budget is getting close to its monthly spend limit- Employees need lots of education on how budgets work; they need to request funds BEFORE spending- Reimbursement tab needs to be more obvious. Managers don't check and can have employee requests languishing there for weeks- Reimbursements don't hit employee accounts for days after the funds have already been withdrawn from the company account

Caleb
Senior Accounting Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Divvy - Always Great Service with an Excellent App

Kommentare: Divvy has allowed our organization to set more controls and give more responsibility to managers through use of individual budgets. Divvy also has transactions show up in the users transaction log instantaneously, making it easier for individuals to do all of their admin work right away.

My favorite feature is the ability to control credit lines for individuals at any given time. If an employee who rarely uses the corporate card suddenly has a need, we can adjust accordingly.

For the time being, Divvy doesn't integrate with our ERP, Netsuite. As such, I have to import into our ERP with CSVs which isn't ideal. Divvy is currently BETA testing an integration with Netsuite so we are patiently awaiting the full release of that.

Brett
Brett
Director of Finance in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Company Spend & Budgeting Tool

Kommentare: We wanted a solution for our different departments to have control over their spend while making sure we still had firm controls and oversight in place. Divvy met all those requirements for free.

Divvy has a great budgeting tool that allows you to easily segment departments so that they are in control of their own spend. Their app is easy to use to keep track of reciepts and ensure your team is in compliance. Best of all everything is free.

Getting set up and a credit line is a bit cumbersome as I have seen other companies have a much easier onboarding and offer higher levels of credit.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love Divvy!

Kommentare: Divvy has been great and everyone we have come in contact with has been very helpful. I have even been able to text the guy who helped us set everything up with any questions that have come up. Customer service has been excellent!

I love how seamlessly it syncs with QB online. Every employee loves the app, also!

There have been issues with employees receiving the verification emails due to the email our company uses, but we have worked out the kinks.

Dinesh
Manager - F&A in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money and Easy to Use

Easy to use, user friendly, save a ton of time and easy to mange the spends. Easily sync the transaction with accounting software, and speeds up reconciliation process. You can set limits, chose vendors. Can have access to receipts on the Go. Also rewards points is cherry on the top.

Reimbursement process requires a lot of Improvement , especially for syncing the transaction with QBs

Kim
COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy changed the way we do business!

Divvy gave us the ability to allow employees to pay for expenses with company funds as opposed to having to use their own funds and wait to be reimbursed. Divvy gives us the ability to manage requests "on the go". Divvy integrates with Quickbooks which is super helpful. Divvy rewards program fits our organization much better than previous rewards programs. It allows for multiple options and depending on what we have going on at the time, we utilize the various options given. Sometimes we take a statement credit, other times we use it for unexpected travel and yet sometimes, we find it most advantageous to receive a check that we can use for things like purchasing equipment that is needed we didn't budget for in a particular fiscal year.

It still has some quirks that need worked out. From what we understand, it is a fairly new software. When syncing with Quickbooks, it doesn't always seem to work correctly. We have had instances where receipts disappeared that were uploaded to the mobile app. It isn't quite as intuitive as other software in our opinion. The user interface could be improved. When you go back in to update a transaction after it has been synced, you have to remember to resync it. The problem with this is that there is nothing that prompts you to do so. Overall though, we would still recommend this software.

Lou
CFO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is great. I highly recommend to companies of all sizes

Divvy is a fantastic solution. We have been using it for 4 years and it not only saves our travelers and admin team time each month, but we feel it saves us from unnecessary spend each month. We are heavy users of Divvy with over 40 active users. We also manage all of our business software subscriptions via the virtual card solution that Divvy offers. This provides us greater visibility into spend and keeps it organized in one place. It also prevents fraud when using the virtual card solution. And come month end we easily integrate Divvy activity into our financial close in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Divvy for companies of all sizes. It is truly a transformational expenses/card management solution that is light years ahead of the way it use to be done.

I've been pushing for a global solution with multi-entities so we can roll out to our UK and Canadian teams. No solution offers that at this time but hoping Divvy is the first as we would likely use it.

Peter
Controller in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expense Management Made Easy

Kommentare: We've loved Divvy. It has given flexibility to those that travel while giving the flexibility to get things done without having to worry that one of the 3 corporate credit cards is floating around being used by a random employee.

Divvy has been great for our organization. We have been able to move away from reimbursements and have been able to give spending flexibility to everyone within our organization. We love being able to give every employee a card, but not having to worry that they are going to overspend. And possibly, one of my favorite features of any software ever is the ability to create virtual cards (both for subscriptions and burner cards for one time purchases). Its nice to know that I can cancel a virtual card and not have it affect other vendor payments.

There is a little bit of a lack of hierarchy available (like an administrator over certain budgets only) and a lack of flexibility with paying down our account (holds placed on account effectively freezing our cards) but other than that, it has been great!

Marc
Facility Manager in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what you need to manage expenses

Kommentare: I have been very happy with Divvy. The customer service, the simplicity of the system, the ability to budget are all been what we needed in an expense company credit card system.

It allows the creation of budgets. We can create budgets and give anyone access to a budget or not. Giving us the flexibility to give everyone a card and issuing funds on an as needed basis. Divvy also is constantly looking for ways to improve the product and make it better, for instance the dashboard of how many transactions need to be approved or completed.

It is hard to think of any, one thing I would like the ability to do would be to drag an email into the receipt box as a number of receipts are not attachments or pdfs. Watch they will upgrade the system to do this in the next release.I did think of one...card holders sometimes have been denied transactions when they have funds on their cards and or budgets. This has been very inconvenient for those traveling.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is very intriguing for us going forward

Kommentare: So far so good! I'm very intrigued to see if it replaces all our other tools quickly for clients.

Price is FREE for use, the card allows you to have control over spend much more than normal credit cards, you can extend credit to users on demand with a good approval workflow on the app/computer.

A bit overwhelming at first to setup but just need to get a handle on it. The users don't need to use that ability anyway. But the users do have control to request credit/use of card and that is great but also can be more tedious than just walking in and swiping.

Kevin
Kevin
Finance Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Divvy is a great product

Kommentare: It has eliminated missing receipts and automatically posts expenses to our accounting system (Quickbooks Online). Virtual cards eliminate overcharges and fraud.

We have had problems with volunteers and staff turning in credit card receipts. That is now a thing of the past - finally! It has totally eliminated that problem. When there is a missing receipt, now I know it within a couple days instead of a couple months. The users love it too because they don't have to worry about saving and turning in receipts as well. Just take a picture of it at the time of sale and they are done! The recent integration with Quickbooks was HUGE for us. Now most data entry of expenses is automatic as well. Very easy to use most of the time, and it's free!

Getting the hang of allocating budgets can be tricky. And if you have a budget used by multiple people it presents additional challenges trying to allocate funds between multiple people. Auto payments take a few days to free up funds. And virtual subscription cards don't reset until first business day of the month, which can be a problem if charges are attempted on the 1st and it is a weekend.

Jennfer
Director of Accounting/HR in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product & easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great. Our account manager responds quickly to questions and we love the ease of use on the administration side as well as user side.

No more losing receipts!!! It is so nice to snap a photo right away and tie it to your charge. It makes month end reconciling much more streamlined

My only issue is the rewards system. It's a headache to say the least. When you cash in your points earned, you can't simply login and explore all of your options like other credit card companies. You must send in your request and wait to hear back from Divvy. We requested gift cards as our rewards and were sent to a website where we had very limited options for gift cards, and they were all electronic cards. This is very hard to keep track of and would have been much more convenient to get a a visa/mastercard giftcard. Also, all of the gift cards were tied to my email address, so any cards redeemed came to me via email and I had to distribute them to where they needed to go.

Anthony
Director of Finance in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works great for our company!

Kommentare: Our company can easily see where and by whom the money is spent in real time and we can set the amount on how much each person spends.

I was able to roll out company wide usage in a matter of weeks. The software is intuitive and employees reported back to me that they enjoyed using it.

Integrating ACH payments was cumbersome and we had several vendors confused about how they were getting paid.

Nathan
VP of Training and Ops Services in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Responsible money at your fingertips

Kommentare: We have loved using Divvy, and I would recommend it to anyone needing to allocate money to multiple parties. If I had to do it all over again, I would would have wished I did it sooner.

Using Divvy has allowed us to organize our brand's budgets in a way that will enable our team to have access to the money they need while at the same time giving transparency to the leaders in the organization so we can be stewards of the brand. The ease of use and ability to distribute funds immediately have been a breath of fresh air for the team.

The only downside is that a few cards got lost in the mailing process when using the standard services. The expedited shipping has been a breeze with no issues.

Ashlee
Director in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Aboutgolf

Overall, I enjoy the ease of use of the software. It's very easy to onboard new users, manage the cards, in addition to the access to virtual cards, and allocate budgets across the company.

Some of the functionality in the way you navigate the options can be confusing. I do hope they expand their platform and integrate or build out software to do more cost management analysis. I'm currently dumping the data into power BI to run analysis on our spend month over month.

Becca
Accounting Manager in USA

Love Divvy!

Love, Love, LOVE Divvy! This company is amazing - great customer service and easy to use chat feature on the website finds a solution to any question I have. Divvy credit cards and app have optimized our agency's expense management process while saving us at least 15 hours a month of manual processing. Uploading receipts is easy to do and our agency learned to categorize expenses and request reimbursements within a few weeks of showing them the process. I highly recommend this company/system/credit card to anyone and everyone I know!

Nothing! Absolutely love Divvy! There is nothing wrong with divvy.

Angie
Some of the best travel software out there in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Some of the best travel management software available

They have some of the best and friendliest customer service I have ever experienced. We have had to live chat several times and they always impress me with their professional and personal approach to business. They have yet to not answer fully a question I have had. Their service makes keeping up with our trips so easy we wish we could go again lol!!! Ever since using them we haven't had to track down a single receipt or itemize any of our expenses it does it for us. Best software I've had the pleasure of using in quite awhile.

I have had no issues with them. Great customer service!!

Jay
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A God-send for expense managment

Kommentare: I can't say enough good things about them. I've actually put a bunch of our clients onto Divvy. It's the future of expense reporting.

Virtual credit cards. You can create a subscription or a burner on the win so that software companies or trial runs of a software or service can't overcharge you. It's also convenient if one of your accounts get hacked so you'll have to change the credit card number in all of your other accounts just the one that was compromised.

The budgets at first are a little difficult to figure out how to use. There's a bit of a learning curve but the rep walks you through everything on a video call and the customer support is amazing and are always there to help

Grant
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Spending Management Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with Divvy has been fantastic. It is very easy to set up many people with a company credit card that has spending limit customizations. You can also implement various budgets and incorporate your chart of accounts to manage spending by account. Receipt uploading is also really simple and it serves as a great storage option for receipts and other support.

- Perfect for mid-to-large companies - Easy to log in and use - Quick to learn - Easy to request new credit cards - Budget and spend management

- Support can be a little lacking depending on what you need help with