Über Innago

Einfach zu bedienende Immobilienverwaltungssoftware für kleine bis mittelgroße Vermieter und Immobilienverwalter. Mit dieser Lösung kannst du Mietverträge unterzeichnen, Miete einziehen und Mietparteien prüfen.

Erfahre mehr über Innago

Automatic invoicing makes it even easier. Easy to use software with great technical support when you need it.

Some payments may be delayed depending on payment type.

Bewertungen zu Innago

5,0
5,0

Innago hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Innago bereits verwendet?

Matthew K.
Matthew K.
Data Center Operations Technician in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Great Service!

Kommentare: I have no idea how I managed my properties without Innago. Tracking tenants, leases, payments, expenses, and maintenance requests is made so much easier with Innago. I love this service and would recommend it to anyone that manages any amount of properties.

There isn't much not to like. Innago provides a easy to use interface that puts all the relevant information together in a nice visual!

The process to setup leases online can take a while to setup, but is well worth the effort.

Antwort von Innago

Hey Matthew! Thanks for the positive feedback. We're happy to hear you love using Innago!

Courtenay R.
Business Owner in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for landlords

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

This software has greatly impacted the way we run our rentals. It has made the process smoother and easier for us and our tenants. We feel that some of the best features are the availability to do background checks, allow tenants to make online payments, and tracking of tenant rent payments.

We spent a lot of time trying to get our leases formatted to where Innago would allow tenants to sign online and still have not figured it out. Any lease changes would also have to be made separately and then reuploaded. We gave up and went back to just emailing leases to tenants then uploading to innago when finished.

Stephanie H.
Owner/operator in Mexiko

Customer Service is on point

Kommentare: Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best platform for property management and rent collection

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great customer service and technical support. They answer or call back promptly.

I like that it is robust and I can do multiple functions in one system. It allows me to create invoices for non rent services and review payment history.

I would like to work on how to integrate it with my quickbooks.!

Daniel L.
Real Estate Investor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Innago - user friendly software packed with tons of features!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Love it. The company is very helpful if any issues or questions do arise!

Ease of use. I was up and running in a few hours!

I wish their was an app for the property manager. While the GUI through a phone browser isnt bad, an app would just make it that much better!

Jerome C.

My Preferred Property Management Tool with Great Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I chose Innago for the great customer service, 1-day turnaround for ACH rent payments, and the user interface from both the tenant and landlords side. They knocked all those aspects out of the park. Every time I've called, I speak directly to a rep. I don't have to go though a teleprompt. Their interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, unlike their competitors. They can also publish to popular listing websites making this a one stop shop for me.

I'd love for a landlord app, vice only having a tenant one. But this is easily solved by opening the desktop version of the webpage on my phone.

Dan N.
General Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good software, really good support

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Very intuitive to use but also powerful tools available for free. Where Innago real shines is the customer support. You will be assigned someone that will personally help you with all your Innago needs

Website sometimes takes a little bit of time to load

Dagoberto S.
Real Estate Agent in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Automated Property Management Accounting System

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Innago for personal rental property for a few years now and has worked great so far!

Super easy to use and very inexpensive! I was able to set up my account within minutes

There is a lengthy time gap (3+ days) when establishing a new bank account

Callie H.

Innago is great to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It helps track rent payments, overdue invoices, lease renewals

No features to improve at this time. It meets my needs

Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Innago is the best rental management software I've used

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a breeze. Love it!

* Top-notch customer service. Super easy to talk to a human to get support * Intuitive UI on property management tasks * Great tenant screening capabilities: it not only does credit checks, but also eviction history check

Not really. They used to be a web-only product. But now they have an app too! So nothing to complain about

Carter K.

Innago review

Kommentare: At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Antwort von Innago

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

Brandon W.
Manager/owner in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Two Thumbs Way Up

Kommentare: I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone on the phone if I need to. They are responsive and detailed and always have a solution. They will go out of there way to be proactive and help with tenant issues without any input from me which is unheard of with other companies. Next is features. I have been with INNAGO for several years and have seen them innovate and add new features that they promised with little if not no hiccups or glitches. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it. They have taken requests from me and incorporated it into the software to make my life easier. I recommend INNAGO to everybody. Whether you have two properties or 100 they are the perfect solution. Thank you for all you do to make my life easier INNAGO!

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Antwort von Innago

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

Jesslyn O.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We only run smoothly because of Innago

Kommentare: We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies.
Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Top notch customer service Rent payment tracking Automotive reminders Online maintenance requests Credit card payments accepted Affordable Background & Credit checks Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Antwort von Innago

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

David G.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Kommentare: Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Paul K.
owner in USA

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Kommentare: Excellent

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well. What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

Adam C.

Owner/Operator - Impressed!

Kommentare: Very happy. If there was an issue, the tech support reached out within an hour. I would even get responses on a Sunday. The customer service has been stellar overall.

The side menu on this software makes it easy to navigate for all users who are tech savvy or not. I really enjoy the automation Innago provides for rental payment collection. Many of my tenants have expressed how satisfied they are on their end. 93% of my tenants have happily switched to Innago. Additionally it is FREE to landlords which is very appealing to those who are not on a large enterprise level of units.

Currently there is no iOS app available to landlords - only tenants.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Adam! iOS app for landlords incoming soon!

Gil G.
Manager in Israel

Best online property management

Kommentare: Great experience, they have great advanced tools, very good customer service, much better than competitors. Need some improvement on reports but the advantages easily shadow any missing features which are not critical.

features it has that can be customized and configured according to your lease terms, highly customizable and at the same time provides you with automatic processes such as for charging late fees, ability to upload documents, send reminders and much more.

I am missing a landlord app!!! in 2022 such a service should have an app for landlords!!! I would have liked to see them improve on history of payments and on flexibility for applying payments to invoices in case a tenant pays in one lump sum for several invoices. Another thing is an option to send a tenant a reminder about his entire debt not just per invoice. Also, need to improve on ease of creating invoices or reminders, if you are already viewing a certain tenant or property have that one selected as default instead of the need to start selecting. Also need better alerts for maintenance requests by tenants, but I assume this will be improved if a landlord app is introduced.

Matt B.

Great System

Kommentare: Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Tim A.
COO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software and super responsive team

Kommentare: Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Vice President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Kommentare: Awesome

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

Antwort von Innago

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Peggy B.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like what I see so far.

Kommentare: The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Antwort von Innago

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Graciela A.
Investor/Landlord in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great tool for landlords who want to self-manage

Kommentare: I started using Innago when I decided to transition out of using a property manager into self-managing and it helped make the process as seamless as possible. I uploaded my lease template and my tenants signed electronically. Invoices and late fees are automated, and interface is friendly and intuitive. The product is great, but the best part about using Innago is the excellent customer service - I've always received prompt responses to my inquiries and it's easy to ask questions to a live person if needed.

I appreciate Innago's flexibility in features - I was able to apply different settings to not only different properties but different units within the same property based on the terms of the different leases (late fees, etc.). Being able to have my tenants sign their lease electronically through Innago is also a huge benefit for me.

I have not had any issues with Innago other than initially when I was only using the website on my iPad and it was slightly less convenient to navigate than if I were using a regular computer.

Ralph B.

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good. Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Matt K.

Fantastic Company

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Christian O.

Give Innago a try!

Kommentare: Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost any landlord or property manager can use. One of the things that I really love is the UI (user interface), and UX (user experience) of Innago. The web design is very nice on both desktop and mobile. I used Cozy for the longest time, but in all honestly the user experience was clunky and very convoluted, moving through menus and certain areas of the tools were not straightforward. Innago is not like that at all. Everything is properly organized and the logic of going through any menu, selection or tool is properly implemented, which is important to me. I also like how affordable the fees are (with tenant ACH payments). I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.