JUMP

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Gardner W.
Marketing Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience with JJUMPP has been great. As a former user of Yext, the customer service and the willingness to work around my small company's needs has been a day and night difference. My account manager has gone above and beyond a few times to make sure that JJUMPP was able to be there for me immediately if I saw an issue or even a time when I had screwed up with my company's operating capital and needed a few extra days to be billed for the software which support team was able to pull some strings and oblige that request. The software is similar between JJUMPP and Yext with JJUMPP coming out on top for the review generation feature, the social media scheduling, and Overall, the PEOPLE that win the race for them! Thanks JJUMPP!

Vorteile: The functionality of the software and the review generation is very straightforward and effective. Reviews have been so much easier to get with the software as well as posting any changes throughout the swath of directories.

Nachteile: The only thing that I don't like about the software is that it doesn't connect to Instagram like was supposed to happen a few months ago, that was a huge selling point for my clients but we have worked around that.

A cheaper alternative to Review Tracker or Podium

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Brandon O.
Sr. UX Consultant

Vorteile: I like that the costs associated with using the review management and aggregated listing platform are more in line with what most customers can afford.

Nachteile: It is not as feature rich as competitor software and is still growing. It will get there.

Excited to see the long term results

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Greg A.
Co-owner
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm still new to it all but it looks very promising.

Vorteile: You can make it around pretty easy which is what any busy owner wants.

Nachteile: Not a lot of description if you get stuck.

Disappointing

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Angel F.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very disappointed in the product. I would really like out of the contract. I found out this week that somehow through this I was signed up for a hosting package with a sister company to them and have repeated ask for copies of the contract and how I was signed up and cannot get a answer or any proof I actually agreed to be signed up. The sales guys are really good at telling you what you want to hear. But the promises are not kept.

Vorteile: I liked that we could text people to request reviews. I liked promises that we would be in the top of all the google, bing, and apple reviews.

Nachteile: I signed up for the software with promises of making me top of the page on google and other platforms. I ask about certain locations making our presence known, because most of our work is in a larger town than our business is located and I wanted to make sure our presence would be know. Four months into this program and I can't even locate the company in that town on google. The reviews are not automatically posting to the google and other platforms like promised. I tried using the scheduling of adds for facebook and instagram and it has some bug and it wasn't working.

Worst People In The Universe. STAY AWAY FROM EVERYONE ASSOCIATED

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Bobby B.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Worst company in the world and all of their staff and leadership should all die and be sent to hell without passing go and no collecting 200 dollars. Their software platform is complete BS. The people are all sinners and liars. BEWARE AND CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

Vorteile: What I was told the functionalities were.

Nachteile: Everything. The people involved in the company are all terrible and toxic people. The software was a text message sending platform you can get online for free. Everything else about the platform was a lie. They stole my rent money and I ended up having to move out of my home and live homeless because of me being naive and trusting the people that worked there.

PLEASE HELP EXPOSE JUMP SOFTWARE'S FRAUD!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Shegun O.
Predident
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They claimed to be lead generating company and that was their sales pitch.
They're ripping us off without anything besides the phone call once!...please help!

Vorteile: Nothing....they signed my company up. Took our credit card number .disappeared!
We have been getting charged every month without any account.
We call and they use answering services with dead end calls.
Please help!

Nachteile: We cant reach them. They're extracting hundreds of dollars out of our account every month but can't reach them..please help!