BidSync

BidSync Bewertungen

von Periscope Holdings

Best Friend to alert you for bids

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Candidate for Bachelor Degree
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BidSync helps me find right bids in right time and thus I am able to submit my quotes efficiently.

Vorteile: I treat bidSync as my closed friend. It alerts me for available bids in market that otherwise would not have been disclosed to me.
I personally think that one subscription of BidSync compensates a team of ten business development guys.

Nachteile: The software does not help for all parts of the World. For example, I need similar assistance from Canada, Australia and UK markets and BidSync can not help me for these locations.

BidSync has helped me expand my business.

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Denise T.
CEO/President

Kommentare: I've had a great experience for several years now. My dedicated account representative listens to what I need and provides me the best solutions to save me the most time. Also, their customer service is very helpful in assisting with my account needs.

Vorteile: Prior to using BidSync, I would spend over four hours a day searching for government bid opportunities. Now, within a matter of minutes, I gain the exact level of awareness I need into relevant opportunities. I'm saving time and money using the BidSync centralized online portal and a daily email notification.

Nachteile: There was an initial set up process to narrow down the correct keywords to filter in the results I wanted. Once customer service help me with my settings, BidSync's artificial intelligence system does all the rest of the work in capturing relevant results for me.

Company that provides Value

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Chad D.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BidSync provided me with insight into government opportunities that I would not have known about without their software. Our company does not have enough man power right now to take on the additional work or we would be staying on. I am very happy with their customer support, they are a company that share the same values of doing the right thing for their customers as we do.

Vorteile: They organize opportunities in a way that can help businesses to identify and bid on government projects throughout the nation.

Nachteile: I was not able to filter out bids that did not pertain to my field so it overwhelmed my email inbox.

Good Quality Bid Search Site

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Greg J.
Vice President
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this has been a very worthwhile service. We use this daily and have found numerous project through the site.

Vorteile: It has a lot of options for filtering the RFP results so we can find what we are looking for fairly quickly

Nachteile: It has a lot of options for filtering the RFP results so I am worried that we might be missing something.

TOTAL SCAM! This company PRESSURE-SELLS SUBSCRIPTIONS, but provides a very poor and problematic site

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Dr. joseph N.
VP

Kommentare: Horrible customer-support. Aggressive (and dishonest) sales strategies. Very poor (and often dysfunctional) website.

Vorteile: THIS IS A SCAM SITE! Do not subscribe.... they will call and email and hound you for purchasing worthless subscriptions (that are a conflict of interest) to government bids. Their website is flawed and does not work properly and has inaccurate information. There is very little, if anything, to like about this FOR-PROFIT company that tries to convince counties and state and federal agencies to list their bids... and then tries to PRESSURE-SELL subscriptions to their site.

Nachteile: BIDSYNC (the site operated by PERISCOPE HOLDINGS) is a SCAM SITE that tries to get users to "sign up" for a "free subscription"... and then they PRESSURE SELL MEMBERSHIPS using unethical and dishonest sales techniques. Stay away from this site... and caution your government agencies and counties to stay away from them.

von Periscope Holdings an 30.7.2019

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize that your experience hasn't been in line with your expectations. We have a support team available at support@bidsync.com. They can help you unsubscribe from email promotions and use the site more effectively. We are disappointed to hear that our promotional materials didn't accurately promote our offerings. We are a for profit company, and do not make any claims otherwise. We sell to both government agencies and suppliers. We offer both free and paid subscriptions to our suppliers. With a free subscription, a supplier can view and respond to all the bids from any government agency that pays for our eProcurement tools. Our paid offering provides suppliers access to view bids from the 90K other agencies across US that do not use our eProcurement tools. Rather than going to 90K different websites to see opportunities a paying supplier sees all relevant bids in one place. We hope you continue to find value through your free BidSync Basic account.

Bid Sync review

Max B.
Inside Sales
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Bid Sync as as tool for our sales department. My experience is mostly positive, except for that listed above.

Vorteile: Notifications to my email of new bids every day

Nachteile: Reviewing bids. In years past, the information in the bid list was easier to read. Now, it's hard to see what the bid is or who it is for. When you are scrolling down, and click on a bid, to go back is impossible. It takes you back to the 1st page. Too time consuming.

Solid Software for Bid Notices

Sarah H.
Exec Dir of Marketing
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I can receive customize daily emails, which make this product easier to use.

Nachteile: For a long time I received notifications for things outside of my service area and it took a couple of calls and tweaks to get this set up correctly

Professional services

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Shira K.
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great. We have been able to submit bids we would otherwise not have submitted if it wasn't for seeing it on bid sync.

Vorteile: It is great to be able to view bids all in one central place/portal. It makes it easier for us as a company.

Nachteile: Although I have specific key terms selected, I am getting a ton of bids daily in my lists that have nothing to do with my various business goals or industries (e.g. lighting or construction). It only clutters what we are trying to monitor and hopefully we are not missing any worthwhile bid opportunities. It is quite a lot of bids that are far off of what we do.

A necessity if you want to bid local government & commercial work!

Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Tom L.
Vice President, Preconstruction
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bid Sync makes it easy to know what is out for bid in our geographic area. It provides us a full summary of the scope, location, bid documents and bid requirements.....in one place! No more searching municipal websites for RFPs and upcoming projects.

Vorteile: Once you set up your profile and start selecting the projects you are bidding, Bid Sync keeps you in the loop! It makes bid submissions easy and it's ALL digital.

Nachteile: Setting up search parameters to match our "ideal customer" profile isn't quite as easy as other systems, (but the more you use it, the better it gets at adding them to our list and excluding work that is simple too big for us or si simply not in our wheelhouse.

Bidsync is great for Bids

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Clifford l. M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BidSync is good for what it offers. It is worth the trial.

Vorteile: Bidsync is a great software for bids especially for leads with municipalities. We use the software weekly.

Nachteile: There are no cons for us, we have been successful using the software. I would recommend the program for people to try.

BidSync has been a great solution for me!

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Douglas C.
Founder / CEO
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have seen tremendous growth and success because of BidSync. At first, I wasn’t sure if I should make the investment because, at the time, we were a small company and money was tight. We have been using BidSync for over eight years now and I have never regretted the decision. We went from a $200,000 company to a multi-million-dollar company and I can absolutely point much of our success to the fact that we are subscribed to BidSync. I receive daily notifications of what is out there and it enables us to cherry-pick what we want and go after it. When we started, we were just an electrical contracting company, but because of our success and growth we now have both a contracting side and an engineering side and many new employees. As high as 80% of our work has come through BidSync. That is work that we never would have found otherwise!

Nachteile: No complaints. BidSync has made much progress over the past few years.

Really like what we've seen so far.

Dan D.
State Contract Manager
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really like the tool. We're still experimenting with it and testing keyword searches but so far, the system works very well for what we need.

Vorteile: Gives us the ability to see all of the government opportunities that we want at a very affordable price. Also gives us access to documents directly. Searches are intuitive and easy to set up.

Nachteile: Not sure I understand how opportunities are rated. I don't like when an opportunity refers to BidNet. That doesn't really help in evaluation because you need a separate subscription.

BidSync

Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing

Kommentare: We have been able to bid on a few opportunities, so that`s good. I would like to see more viable, close-by leads so I can build a business case to support subscribing.

Vorteile: The leads that are a good match are indeed, a very good match. I like the color-coding for how relevant a lead is.

Nachteile: The trial does not offer leads (or very few) that are in your home territory. Even if there were better "teases" I`d have a better feel for the value in our market. It`s hard to position ROI hen 99% of the leads are thousands of miles away.

Great Tool!

Andrew K.
Sales Executive
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The interface is easy to use and I can receive daily notifications of new bids that come in. Some are not relevant but I just skip over those and look at the ones that we can benefit from.

Vorteile: It has a wide variety of bids that you can view and then visit the original site to get more information.
We made our quota within 6 months of using.

Nachteile: Having to do a lot more groundwork on quite a few bids because they were on another system that had to be logged in too or a subscription purchased

BidSync in brevity

Chris S.
Cheif Construction Officer
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with BidSync and know we will continue to learn more about the platform until becoming proficient.

Vorteile: The ability to set up filters is quite nice. Filters (keywords) are used to tailor what you will receive in email and in "new bid" page on the BidSync website. Ability to save bids in a separate tab by a single click has been helpful with keeping track of all the projects.

Nachteile: I believe there is a cap on keywords. Does not have very short concise help notes available to help with specific navigational or filtering questions; such as a dialog box that will pop-up when right clicking on a specific function that will allow the user to click on and understand functionality/how to.....

2019 BidSync Review

Lenny C.
Sales Director

Kommentare: Great product. I've used it at several different companies and help to set it up here because of my previous experience with it.

Vorteile: Raised my visibility to bids that I might not otherwise know about.

Nachteile: Getting oriented to the portal wasn't as easy as I thought it might be.

Experience with Bid Sync

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Doug H.
Inside Sales Associate
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Initially signed up for Month to Month, Upgraded to Yearly Subscription after 4 months of use.
Able to entice Customers with News of Projects in the Area.
Very effective tool.

Vorteile: Daily Notifications, Ease of Access, reliable.
nationwide exposure, Low cost of ROI

Nachteile: Very Satisfied, no complaints or concerns at this time

Job Searches

Winston K.
Business Development Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped and filled in the gaps left by other sites.

Vorteile: Pulls a lot of projects to look at and from a lot of different places.

Nachteile: Pulls a lot of projects that you have to upgrade to see.

BidSync Review

Patrick G.
Vice President
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been awarded multiple project located through service

Vorteile: Electronic bid submission is a plus, single source for other construction bid sources

Nachteile: bid tabulation and availability, constantly have to delete cookies, not seeing all of the bids in my area that I would like but are available through bidsync when I look at local jurisdictions websites

Principle

Carl W.
Principle

Vorteile: Able to search for bids in the industry that we work in

Nachteile: Not the easiest to find the market we sell in

Excellent platform for government bids

Jason H.
CFO
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The daily updates and real-time reminders on bids you are have reviewed or applied for is a great service.

Nachteile: Some of the bid submission processes are not clear - but this may be due to the government agencies vs the platform.

BidSync Review- Sigma

Elie A.
Territory Sales Manager

Kommentare: so far a very good experience, helped us to cover the maximum number of bids in different states

Vorteile: it gave me Full visibility on many Bids around the country, covering all states.

Nachteile: easy to use, and to jump from bid to another. also the flexibility to choose the area of expertise, and creating a filter which allows you to receive the appropriate bids relative to your profile

AMG BidSync Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Jacob M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have not found any bids that match our product offering that were not on the GSA. Our experience will be based on our ability to find opportunities to bid on.

Vorteile: The software works well from a user interface.

Nachteile: I am not sure that we are effectively finding opportunities appropriately tailored to our products and the key words we have put into the system.

Absolutely Wothless

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Phil W.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We quit using this garbage service almost immediately when we realize that it was impossible to use successfully. They had almost no public sector which they promised they had. And then after six months of not using the service at all we noticed that we were auto renew billed again for an entire year. When we called and asked customer service , They said that they would not refund any of our money for an entire year of unused service because when we signed up we automatically signed up for an auto renewal. How can a company ripped off customers to disagree and still be in business. I would give a zero star rating to these Scumbags if I could.

Vorteile: Nothing. Extremely complicated and hard to use.

Nachteile: Counter intuitive. Almost impossible to wade they all the junk to find anything. Had almost zero for our market. Claimed to have public sector. Total lie.

BidSync: Mostly User Friendly

Amanda K.
Marketing Coordinator
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Sends a lot of bids that get us interested or aware in upcoming projects that may be relevant later on.

Nachteile: Was difficult to figure out getting my changes to keywords and locations to save. Sends a lot of irrelevant bids.