Über Freshteam

Freshteam is an easy-to-use HR software that helps you hire & onboard top talent & manage employee data, documents & time off.

Erfahre mehr über Freshteam

Simple and easy-to-use ATS. Liked the fact that they were able to put together a ZipRecruiter integration fairly quick.

I'm not sure it is my computer but my apps stop after 4 or 5candidates I reviews.

Bewertungen zu Freshteam

Freshteam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Freshteam bereits verwendet?

Nick S.
Nick S.
Operations Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for recruitment tracking and job posting

Kommentare: Freshteam solved the Careers and recruitment issues we had. Job posting was a headache and tracking applicants all over the place was a mammoth task. Freshteam cuts that time out and I now actually look forward to going through our applicants. Very impressed and will definitely continue using it for the foreseeable.

Since using freshteam, it has cut down the time we spend posting jobs and sifting through applicants by at least 3 times. The job posting features are simple and easy to use and tracking and moving applicants on in the process couldn’t be easier.

So far I have not found anything that freshteam does not have for our recruitment process, but as with everything I am sure they will continue improving and impressing.

Rajesh B.
Founder in Indien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Freshteam is very smooth to operate

Kommentare: Overall, it's a nice experience with Frehteam. We can use it for bulk mailing, posting job requirements and shortlisted the candidates smoothly. It is really a user-friendly tech tool along with its easy setup process and intuitive setting.
Still, we hope it can improvise more e.g. on the mail text body format at least.

1. The consolidated Database 2. Using Bulk Email with a single click and ofcourse the "Canned response" support 3. Easily posting the job requirement 4. Screening candidates 5. Easily operate from phone (Handset Device) 6. Very easy to understand the entire operation. Don't need an expert to execute the features. Very user-friendly.

1. The data import process can be easier if the required fields can be reduced. Sometimes occurs problems during the import. Although it can be negligible! 2. The email format (Text Body) can be more user-friendly. As of now, it follows a particular format (email/text body) only, which is not looking good as a mail body. Maybe it can add a feature similar to MS Word or Google Docs. 3. It's really excellent for the free tier, but expensive for the pro versions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: Freshteam is more user-friendly with a lot more interesting features e.g. smooth job posting, screening candidates and sending bulk emails. It is really a user-friendly tech tool along with its easy setup process and intuitive setting.

Stephen joshua L.
Technical Recruiter in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ATS for New/growing companies

Kommentare: Overall all, the experience using this application was pleasant and very efficient specially when collaborating tasks to team members.

What I like about this application is that it is intuitive, easy to use and very eye catching.

From time to time, you can feel that there is downtime, especially if your database of candidates starting to get big.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JazzHR

Warum Freshteam gewählt wurde: Cheaper price alternative mainly, we wanted to find an ATS that can help us save more.

Head of Client Support in Thailand

Nice tool for job postings

Kommentare: Support is fast to respond whenever I send a ticket to them.

We mainly use this for job postings and we integrate to our website.

I can’t view previous receipts unless I ask support.

Ayleen A.
VP of Operations in Mexiko

Easy onboarding, fast installation, very user friendly dashboards

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with Freshteam. It has everything that we need and then some.

Love the ease of use, setup, intuitive settings and user friendly dashboards. Very little explanation needed for this product. Freshteam covers pretty much everything our team needs to in terms of team management and on the recruiting end, we have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and features. Freshworks as a whole is constantly coming up with new products and regularly updates and adds new features. They make sure their products are always improved.

Customer service can take a while to respond. I believe their customer support team is based overseas so it may have to do with the time zone change, but getting in touch with someone fast can be hit or miss.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vacation Tracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: We already use Freshdesk and Freshchat and we are happy with these products. It made sense to switch to Freshteam.

Steffi M.
HR Manager in Indien

Efficient solution for onboarding

Kommentare: Freshteam has saved my time in onboarding exceptionally. I use it for end-to-end onboarding. It helps me stay organized and be on track with leads in hiring.

UI is pretty easy to use Integration with existing tools could be done with ease and quite efficient simplified scheduling and hiring

The navigation could be tricky sometimes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit

Warum Freshteam gewählt wurde: The UI was bad in Recruiter Lite, not worth the money when most of the features were not available despite paying for a premium version.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LinkedIn Jobs

Director of Engineering in USA

ATS + HRIS is a winning combination

We don't hire often, so it never made sense to subscribe to a pure ATS solution that we'd only use 2-3 times a year. Freshteam solves that by being a combination ATS and HRIS system. The HRIS system helps us with onboarding, time off tracking, maintaining salary and review history, and more. All this for less than the cost of most ATS-only solutions.

I haven't been thrilled with the Tech Support. I reported a problem with the documentation and instead of fixing it they just sent me the missing screenshots. There are some minor usability problems but after getting limited/incomplete support I'm less likely to open support cases for them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Breezy und BambooHR

Warum Freshteam gewählt wurde: Even the least expensive subscription was too much for how little we needed it Recruitee as an ATS.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Recruitee

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: Freshteam was the most cost effective solution for the features it offers. I've used other Freshworks products and have been impressed by how well thought-out their solutions are and Freshteam was no exception. Their native features are great and they have good integration points so that I can trivially automate our hiring workflows.

Head of Products in Spanien
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Freshteam for leave tracking

The free version give us good value for a SMB to manage simple stuff like personal time-off tracking.

When you start your trial, it starts as you had the paid version and you don't really know what features you would be getting if you sticked to the free one.

Sarah D.
HR Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Super easy to use and they offered guides to help figure out the software. Great for internal employee records.

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: Just tried out with the free version. Most other products don't offer a free plan, only a trial period.

Haani hashim S.
Haani hashim S.
Head of Product in Indien
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for best candidate Experience

Ease of use and self explanatory, streamlined the entire hiring process

Integration with HRMS, Offer Letter Drafting Limit on Resume Parsing

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Keka

Alain C.
Operations Manager in Mauritius

All what we need

Kommentare: Excellent ! It's helped us recruit new talents since 5 years.

It's very simple to set up : you can quickly manage to build a landing page for candidates to apply, branded with your company logo and colors. It offers a professionnal and neat looking window to the outside. I especially love the "job specific email" functionality, which allows candidates to just send an email in order to apply, and removes the need to dispatch a large number of incoming email on a single mailbox. Finally, the ability to build job specific workflows allows to streamline the whole recruitment process.

We have some performance issues quite regularly : pages are sometimes slow to load. Also, the talent pool would need to have more tools.

Caitlin B.
People Operations Manager in USA

Great recruiting software for a bargain price

Kommentare: It has been great. Freshteam was exactly what we were looking for: a cost-effective ATS that provides the most useful features and with top tier customer support.

Our company previously used a different ATS, and Freshteam is literally 5% of the price. It covers everything that we need for tracking candidates, setting up interviews, and keeping us all organized. Since I started using them a year ago, they've rolled out new features like a Zoom integration which has been a lifesaver.

There are some features that are either missing or that I haven't figured out how to use yet, like how to email candidates in Gmail and simultaneously log them in the ATS. There are some features in higher tier plans that I'd love but can't justify the cost (like adding more than one hiring manager to a position). The pre-written template emails are not very good but they're easy to rewrite and store!

Vicky J.
HR Manager in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, value for money for small business

Kommentare: Overall the experience is very good with the same, I will recommend the same to my friends all.

- The best thing is it has a very powerful tracking and reporting system. I can generate all my reports on a single click. - It based on SAAS, hence can use anywhere to everywhere - It has a mobile app as well for fast and quick checks - It got integrated with almost every mailer and test websites

No cons as such but I do face difficulty using the same in low network speed. It requires a high-speed internet connection to load and work properly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: It has very user-friendly UI

Christina A.
People Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

life changing recruitment process

Kommentare: I completely recommend Freshteam to any company who is planning on scaling. It is really easy to track, and to collaborate with colleagues on this.

- a really user friendly way of tracking candidates - very easy for the candidate' experience from the moment they apply to the moment they are officially an employee - onboarding and offboarding easy to do, with checklists included

maybe the employee page can be a bit more improved, I sometimes struggle with the settings with what employees can see on their end.

Callum T.
Human Resources Director in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Reccommended

Kommentare: Overall fresh team makes it easier for staff to keep their details updated as they can freely update their profiles and it massively reduces the workload and time delays for HR by making information clear and easy to access. I've also not seen many accessibility features an option for large text and dark background could be really helpful

The time off and employee profile features allow quick and easy access to vital information reducing the time spent on database searching by Human Resources Staff. The recruitment tracker is clear and concise and allows a quicker selection process to be made as all information is in one place.

The documents features such as right to work ID is behind a paywall which can be pricey for a start up like us. Overall the pricing is high for small start ups like us.

Lisa D.
HR Manager in USA

A lot of good features

Kommentare: The customer service is good. They really try to work and explain the system issues and come up with work arounds.

We really like the parsing of resumes, the pushing of the job to multiple job boards and the ease of coordinating live job postings right on our site. The features within each candidate profile is robust and quite adaptable in terms of recording comments, uploading other types of documents, customizing statuses. It makes managing through multiple candidates easily.

The ability to search keywords is not there. The program expects you to manually tag keywords to make them searchable or reportable in the future. That is very time consuming. They have a great feature that parses the keywords out, but those are not searchable (yet). Also importing resumes from a prior tracking system did not work well. We could not import our comments on each candidate profile from our old system.

Tiffani B.
Sales Professional in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Applicant Tracking System

What I like most about the Freshteam software is the price point. I started my staffing firm at the beginning of 2020. Due to having a small budget and the effects of Covid-19, I needed an inexpensive software to use to grow my business. Once speaking with a representative I decided to signup to use the system.

After signing up, I noticed a main feature that was missing in the package I signed up for, which was the ability to create jobs in different cities or states. I am currently limited to where I can post jobs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JazzHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Freshteam: I choose Freshteam over the alternative product due to the price; however, I will be switching soon to JazzHR because it provides me with all the features I need.

Praveen K.
Recruitment Associate in Indien

Freashteam is best worth to it's price

Kommentare: I would rate 9 on 10
one point lost for an important feature we were expecting
Please do add a bulk screening option based on certain keywords in the resume

Adding employees is very simple Good integrations Friendly design

no Bulk screening of resumes based on few keywords

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Breezy

Zuvor genutzte Software: TalentLyft und Keka

Uma M.
Founder in Indien

CamCom Review

Kommentare: Seamless Employee Management

Recruitment, onboarding, offboarding and time off

Would love to see performance management as part of this software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HR.my

Miranda B.
Customer Service Assistant Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Miranda's FreshTeam review

Kommentare: We were using this for hiring, but now we primarily use freshdesk just for customer service.

It was easy to use and navigate, made it easier to keep track of candidates and current statuses of applicants.

Was not always intuitive, felt like if there was a way to keep track of previous applications and hiring decisions. Would also be helpful to be able to merge candidates from different channels (i.e. facebook and indeed)

Himanshu J.
Director of Engineering in Indien

Freshteam made recruitment easy

Kommentare: It easy to manage different jobs, publishing them on different job boards and then conducting full Interview life cycle using its easy workflows are really awesome !!

Candidates Management, Job Management, Interview Management, Workflows

All data in Freshteam cloud, we can't have it synced in our local server when we want to. We own our data and this must be downloadable especially candidates database

Nataraj S.
CTO in Indien

Simple but mandatory tool for a startup

It simplified our candidate tracking. The level of automation which we are able to achieve is amazing.

Resume parsing and display, especially word document is not good.

Operative in USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

brought our company's HR team out of the stone age

Kommentare: This software helped me to impress the HR team and my bosses. Within minutes of demonstration of the proof of Concept I setup (also took minutes), we transitioned from our old pencil and paper HR tracking system to using Freshteam.

Our company used to do all hiring and HR work with pen and paper. This product has allowed us to intuitively automate most of that work away allowing for efficiencies for our small team that we never dreamed of. We are also very pleased with how integrated the solution is with our other Freshworks solutions. We are looking forward to growing our company with this tool

It doesn't integrate into our SSO the way we would like. For example, we think it would be nice to be able to have new employees transition directly into our systems with a specific role when hired. We have also had some trouble getting DKIM to work properly with the email forwarding, but we only need to ask the support team for help. They've been very quick on the draw in the past and we know we just need to identify issues to get them resolved.

Karen S.
HR in USA

FreshTeams - great ATS, great cost

Kommentare: Great customer service overall. For a small company that does a decent amount of hiring it is sufficient and everything we need!

The amount of features for the cost. Ex: you can schedule interviews from the ATS, you can bulk email, you can email directly from the ATS. Easy to view candidates - you can see a list or by stage. You can edit the stages and customize almost everything.

I wish there was a way to schedule emails to send out to candidates ahead of time (ex: if I see a candidate at night I wish there was a way to schedule the phone interview request to go out in the morning).

Satish G.
Director R&D in Indien

Great ATS tool for small organizations who want to optimize on recruiting

The core recruit is a winner. Of all the tools in the market, we found Freshteam ATS to be effective and optimized for companies who would like to do quality interview and hire the best. The UX is just superb

The licensing is quite stringent. We have lot of candidates apply for various positions. The ATS filters applications as per the defined rules. However there are lot of misses. We worked with the support and they resolve case by case. This resulted in exhausting the parsing numbers for that month quickly. FT is quick enough to bump up the numbers. Kudos to their team.