4,2 /5
    3,6 /5

Über Clover

Clover, das All-in-One-Verkaufs- und Zahlungssystem, integriert die Funktionen einer Registrierkasse, eines Kartenterminals und POS-Systems.

Erfahre mehr über Clover

Zeigt 25 von 288 Bewertungen

Madison M.
Emergency Medical Technician
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"Use in my small businees"

Kommentare: Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Vorteile: My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Nachteile: Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Elizabeth S.
DJ
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2020

"Almost Great..."

Kommentare: My overall experience with clover has spanned from the creation of menus and items with sub menus and add ons for each item, as well as specials for days of the week as well as happy hour times to daily usage for pos transactions. Overall I have been very happy with everything, other than the need to set up account through bank, as I mentioned before.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use clover for grab and go, sit down service, or retail services. It is the only pos system I know of that is easy to use for one or all three of the above type of service. With one pos you can easily switch apps and have optimized layout and design for each of the above, while keeping the same items and menus/submenus.

Nachteile: I dislike that it has to be used through your bank. It makes it really hard for management to have the ability to access customer support and full features, since most owners dont want their employees, even management, to have access to full banking info.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2020
Graham W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2020

"Not for Retailers"

Kommentare: The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold at the till do decrease the totals, but all purchase quatities have to be done manually, you cannot set min and max stock levels, or re-order levels with the bundled system, so re-orders have to have a physical stock check, I am still trying to work out how this saves me time and money.
Clover relies heavily on thrid party APPs, which they absolve themselves of all responsibility in their T's & C's. These Apps are expensive
(The Shopventory APP is £40 Pm +VAT)
The E-Commerce integration does not work.
The Magento integration is for Magento 1m which was made obsolete in June 2018, and is no longer supported.
The Shopify integration does not work either, and for me failed at the first hurdle, (I have now been waiting 14 days for a fix).
I purchased a barcode reader they recommended, not even their support staff could get it to work, I was promised a fix, five months ago.
In my opinon this system out of the box is not for retail, unless you want to see your profits dwindle through the purchase of expensive APP's.
The actual helpdesk staff are very helpful, but they can only do so much.
The actual management are a nightmare to deal with.
I first presented some of these issues within 30 days and was promised a fix, five months later I am being told that even though I registered those issues it will cost me over £1500 to get out of a 48 month contract.

Vorteile: The till itself is fantastic, it looks ultra sleek and ultra modern, customers love it.
And that is about it

Nachteile: It was sold to me as a solution to me retail needs it certainly is not

• Bewertet am 23.11.2020
Tim H.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2019

"Not Fit to Handle Hospitality Industry"

Kommentare: Pros: inexpensive, intuitive, malleable
Cons: wrong fit for hospitality, horrible support, horrible crisis management

Vorteile: Easy to set up, easy to train, while it has many lacking elements that would be essential to any other hospitality POS there are easy work arounds. Handheld devices are good.

Nachteile: The entire support and technical team is unfit to handle the hospitality industry. They are completely unaware and seemingly unconcerned about the issues that your staff on the floor must tackle with their system. It's painfully obvious a roomful of engineers comes up with forced changes that adversely effect their entire client base without an ounce of understanding the impact of the changes they make. I and others I know that use clover have said many times, if any of them had worked on the floor for 5 minutes they would understand.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Carol B.
Einzelhandel
    1,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2016

"Clover not a choice for retail, very misrepresented and pricey"

Vorteile: There is absolutely nothing that I like about this product except maybe the appearance and not too bad adding in stock that is already in the system.

Nachteile: This is marketed as a state of the art POS system with added capabilities through apps. However the base system is so limited that i would not even consider it a POS system, but more of an expensive payment processor. I had researched retail systems and most have lots of features and capabilities such as accepting unlimited bar codes, include a wide variety of detailed reports, inventory management including tracking of stock, re-orders, keeping track of back orders, client records, all kinds of very basic needs to a retail store. When the bank presented this system, I asked very specifically about its capabilities and gave very clear information on what I needed in a system. The rep assured me that it not only did all of the basics that I needed, but it also had apps that were available for customizing and expanding , such as going into also having an online sales presence. So, I feel it was either deliberately misrepresented or the rep is not trained at all on what the system offers and did not feel it important enough to get valid answers. The basic system does not even include basic necessary functions for retail. 1) it has a 15,000 bar code limit, plus other limits for categories and modifiers. - Their solution is for you to create new bar codes per item and just use the modifiers and what not to make up for it - however the modifiers and such also have limits. 2) it does not allow more than one wholesale cost per bar code. So if you obtain stock at differing prices due to seasons, volume, clearance, or price increases - the new prices over writes the original price put in. There is no way to have different cost for the same item. So again their suggestion is creating new bar codes for new pricing or to have a separate system for tracking cost of goods. 3) The reports are nominal. They look like ticker tape reports. No report gives information usable for a purchase order. I made the categories my suppliers so I could easily use the category report to reorder sold products, but the product and bar codes are not part of the report, so the only indicator of which item it is is the description and price. There are also few types of reports available compared to other systems I had looked at. 4) There is no purchase order capability in the base system, so also no way to track orders, back orders or way to easily know what to even order from sales or stock quantities. 5) I have had multiple times where items are put into inventory only to have them not show up when scanned at the register. Part of the time, I will go into the inventory app later and find the item with all of the necessary info there, but for some reason it is not getting picked up by the register app. Other times it isn't there and even after going back and re-entering again, I still have same problem, so I have resorted to running these items as a customer item which has further screwed up the accuracy of my inventory. 6) Due to various glitches (items not showing up in or possibly not even being subtracted properly from inventory) my inventory is nowhere close to accurate and at some point will have to be fixed. 7) To order or check inventory has to be done almost exclusively by physically going through my store to see what truly is in the store and what is needed and then typing up an order or report from that. 8) new inventory is all added manually rather than the scanner adding into the inventory app. So if you have two on the shelf, but two more you add it to make now 4. There is nothing that shows you who or what manually added or subtracted from the inventory app or when. You can assign specific access to specific functions, but I have found no oversight at all, there is no way to see what they are actually doing besides their name by the transaction they oversaw at the register. This is only the beginning of what this system lacks. 9) The only way to make up for these shortfalls is through the app store (which they had told me was for customizing, expansive needs - not basic functions). I still have yet to see anything that really covers everything this system lacks and each app costs monthly and I could easily be spending somewhere between $99 and $250/ month on an app - and its a thrid party app, that though approved, is not guaranteed, and then it is more customer service reps to deal with. I have been unable to get any decent or helpful responses from customer service reps just with the system itself - can't imagine what it would be like with glitches between apps and the system.On top of all of what the system does not do, I got mine though a lease which is way more expensive then it was presented to be, and the lease is "iron clad, unbreakable" with no guarantee the system works for my situation. I have taken it to corporate level and the best I have gotten so far is an apology that I have been inconvenienced but still denying me the ability to get out of the lease. This is so non-functional for a dance store with lots of shoes, that I will have to get another system while paying for this one while I fight to get it resolved. The only reason I leased this system was the answers given to me bto very thorough questions and it was 100% misrepresented. I hate dealing with tech anything by phone and it looked like a simple solution - on the ground set up and my bank, merchant services, POS all basically through the same place. What a disaster it has been. Has made everything more time consuming then if I had just had a basic old fashioned register and done books handwritten and not had to spend so much. The purpose of the point of sale system was to simplify book keeping and have all of the inventory, purchase orders, client info, etc. all in one system. This does absolutely nothing well except possibly process the payments - at what is seeming like pretty high fees.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Katey K.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2020

"For accepting payments"

Kommentare: Positive. Much easier than our last system. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

Vorteile: That it is portable and easy to use for people who are not tech savy. You can also take pictures of people if you need to when you take their payment.

Nachteile: How expensive it is to replace a machine that is out of it's warranty.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2020
Gordon D.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it"

Kommentare: Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

Vorteile: The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

Nachteile: The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Jatin P.
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2020

"Best Cloud POS Available!"

Kommentare: Great customer service, great developers. Lots of apps to accomplish just about anything with your business.

Vorteile: Clover is so easy to setup. It has so many apps and the developers are always willing to add features that you may need.

Nachteile: You have to transfer all of your data from your old system. Compatibility is an issue. But any cloud system requires this transfer of original data.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Nakesha A.
social worker
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Definately Worth It"

Kommentare: Fewer people are using cash which means there has to be a way to process credit cards. I was able to accept credit card and deposit it directly into my savings account.

Vorteile: I was not initially interested in using credit card for my small practice but I mus admit it made life easier. It was easy to set up and customer service was very helpful. Even if the card is not present you are easily able to process payment.

Nachteile: It was super easy to use. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to save credit card access for future use.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Briana C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Overpriced, poor customer service"

Kommentare: I wouldn't recommend Clover to any business owner. We tested it out for about a month and are not able to access reports that we need - they disappeared with no notice - and the customer service is horrific. They just keep sending me links to their website, but not helping get the reports. And they are really rude. The reason we decided against Clover is because every little thing you need as a business owner is additional money - to get it to talk to any of your accounting software, to have a mailing list, etc.- and it just doesn't do what you need. You can't have tax included in your price, only add on to it. You can't give a 100% discount on a ticket without it charging tax on the original cost (who charges tax on $0.00?). The iPhone app to see reporting for what's happening when you're away from your business is incredibly clunky. Overall it's a terrible user experience. There are loads of better options out there.

Vorteile: Honestly, we really didn't like anything about Clover from the start - we hoped we would get used to it + like it, but it's pretty terrible.

Nachteile: Inability to include tax with the price, poor UX on the mobile dashboard app, terrible customer service, third-party apps to connect to accounting software are expensive and don't always deliver, high price for low value.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Mohamad H.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2020

"Bad online presence"

Kommentare: Not great impression, especially given we were pushed to buy the hardware.

Vorteile: How does a POS during COVID TIMES, not include photos on the online menu? Clover takes the register’s inventory list that is made for in-house ease of ordering and makes a million item list as a “online menu”. Customers are expected to read through the menu like a newspaper. How is this a good marketing strategy? Seams like an ABC rule for any POS company to perfect, if not in normal times, it should be a priority to fix immediately.

Nachteile: Rep sold the system as competitive to Square. We bought it only because the rep promised to build an online website for ordering, like square does for free. We didn’t know we will be getting a newspaper list filled with items that are priced “ FREE” because the price depended on the size of the drink, “ a modifier” . Hiring a person to give this some thought at clover would be a plus.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2020
Brianna C.
Assistant Manager
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2020

"If you're considering using Clover...answer: YES"

Kommentare: Overall experience is fabulous! We LOVE Clover. Inputting new items is much easier with the handheld Flex, ringing purchases is easier, contactless payment is nice, the option to text/email receipt is great (it doesn't auto-print receipts which saves paper. We seriously love this equipment.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use; the android platform is brilliant and was easy to operate. The features are self-explanatory; it was clear how to use many of the features such as splitting transactions by payment or by items.
My favorite part is the reporting; the item sales report is easy to generate and organize by label (which is very useful). It tracks cost as well and at the top of the report it gives an overview of net profit, COGS, and gross profit-very nice.
I also love how easy it is to look up past orders/transactions; the barcode lookup functionality to pull up past orders is so convenient. This is especially helpful for assisting customers with returns.
The migration from our old POS system to Clover was not too bad; we had to input every item by hand, but the handheld Flex machines made this easier.
We are also looking into using one of the apps to integrate online ordering for curbside pick up and delivery. The apps, such as Menufy, use our Clover inventory so the reporting will sync-no double entry!

Nachteile: There are some features of the software that could be better: We would like a field in the inventory where we can enter the item's brand. The Inventory Audit could be a little easier to use; it would be nice if it showed a running log of items counted (on different devices by different employees) and allowed us to combine those entries into 1 large batch before a final submission.
When applying discounts, it would be more convenient if we could apply a discount to the whole order and then select specific items to remove that discount from them (this is helpful when a customer is purchasing 15-20 items and 1 item cannot have a discount applied to it. With the current way it is programed, in this case we would have to select each item that gets the discount leaving out the 1, or do 2 separate transactions. Would be much easier to apply to all but have the ability to take away.)
The hardware can be a little finicky; the fingerprint scanner for logging into the machine has not been working, however this is not super important because we can log in with a code as well.
We have also been having some issues with duplicate payments; solution pending.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2020
David F.
Managing Partner
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2018

"An out of the box solution that works well for small business"

Kommentare: Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Vorteile: I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Nachteile: The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Dustin S.
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2020

"Best platform out there for mobile payments"

Kommentare: I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Vorteile: The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Nachteile: It won't let me type my full company name.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2020
Jodi M.
Medspa Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Great payment processing device"

Kommentare: Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

Vorteile: It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

Nachteile: The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Chenna C.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2020

"Clover for restaurants"

Kommentare: Excellent in every possible way conceivable. We didn't have any major challenges during the last 2+ years of the usage.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to configure and change on the fly or on the internet, so, you don't have to be next to the machine to change or update anything. I can walk my Manager through this without any issues at all. The customer support is great. They are literally one call away. And anyone from the restaurant can call from the system, so, they don't have to provide any details on the account etc. Also, they can remotely log into the system directly and change things that we request, which is great, so, as a business owner I am not tied up to the system having to do everything myself.

Nachteile: Some of the features need us to call the Clover Customer Support. Also, in the good old restaurant POS systems you can print the bill and the customer adds the tip manually on paper. Also, the system automatically prints Receipts even though we touch the No Receipt Printed option. They need to fix that to avoid the waste of paper.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Katie M.
Executive Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Easy to Use and Competitive Rates"

Kommentare: Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

Vorteile: What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

Nachteile: I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

Sara C.
Business Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Great POS for smaller businesses"

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Vorteile: The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Nachteile: I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Dayna W.
Accounts Receiveable
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"Two thumbs up for Clover"

Kommentare: I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Vorteile: Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Nachteile: Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Yessenia S.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2018

"Excellent POS System for any business!"

Kommentare: Overall it is a great pos system!

Vorteile: When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Nachteile: Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Alyson L.
Office manager
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2018

"Clover for all Merch Needs"

Kommentare: We've used the same model for almost 3 years and very had any issue, so I can say I'm one very satisfied customer!

Vorteile: It's easy to use, it's very similar to a smartphone in that it has apps which are all very user-friendly. There are large buttons. When I need to print receipts or run payroll I can get all the info I need with a few taps on the screen. Our device is the clover mini and had a touch screen, its sleek, it looks very updated VS old-style terminals which is an added bonus. But if you have any trouble... you can just click the "call me" button and a live person calls very quickly and guides you through whatever you need!

Nachteile: The devices are not cheap, so if anything happened to it that could be an expensive loss. We lease ours and pay protection plan which is well worth the peace of mind!

• Bewertet am 11.8.2018
Abiodun O.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees"

Kommentare: Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Vorteile: We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Nachteile: The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Michael H.
Property Manager
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Not Recommended For Restaurant Operations Regardless How Small"

Kommentare: The simple and very common "custom item" or "open food" item commonly used in the restaurant industry and CLOVERS lack of ability to attach a printer to such has ruined what otherwise would be a useful and easy system.

Vorteile: the ease of using but the simplest item below has ruined the experience.

Nachteile: CLOVER Dining comes with button "Custom Item" . CLOVER is incapable of sending this item to the kitchen printer. After 4 calls to CLOVER and 2 dropped calls and no return call (even though they ask you prior to any conversation for a call back #), their only suggestion is to create an "inventory item" and attach the "Kitchen Label", HOWEVER, that does not give you the flexibility or customization of price and name. One would think if they have an option "Custom Item" that is flexible to price and label and prints in detail on the 'receipt" they would also be able to attach the "kitchen label" so the items prints in the kitchen.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Daria K.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"It’s my favorite little machine"

Kommentare: I used to have the station one and the battery on it died so quickly and even if it had 75% it would shut down and take 2 hours to restart. Clover = losing sales for me.
Then I got the flex one and it’s amazing. So tiny and powerful. Beautiful easy experience.

Vorteile: I love and and so as my customers.
It’s fun and functional. It accepts Apple Pay, and tells you the reason why cards decline, it give you options to view past sales, transactions, reports, refunds, etc.

Nachteile: The option that I would add is a search for a last 4 digits. Sometimes I have to look up a customer and have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find him.
Another issue is with their station models as they need maintenance - your battery will drain and you will lose internet connection.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Jennifer C.
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Much Much more than a credit card processor"

Kommentare: This machine processes all cards. You can set up apple pay and tap to pay very easily. It has helped us streamline our checkout process.

Vorteile: The clover has more features like time clock, inventory, calculators and so so much more than your standard credit card processor. This system can run your whole business. It is easy to use much like an apple tablet and you are able to customize your apps to fit your business. And trust me there is an app for almost every thing you would need.

Nachteile: I like everything but I do feel like we are under utilizing a lot of its features. Maybe some online training for for our staff would be a good idea