Über NordVPN

NordVPN bietet eine leistungsstarke Verschlüsselung für deinen Internetverkehr, damit keine dritten Personen auf deine Unternehmenskommunikation zugreifen können.

Erfahre mehr über NordVPN

Plan renewal dates seemed to change over the 3 months I used it so I missed this first cancellation date so needed to pay for an extra month.

Bewertungen zu NordVPN

NordVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.043 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NordVPN bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.043)

Brett H.
Brett H.
Band Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Only VPN You Will Ever Need for Both Personal & Business Usage

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Nord VPN was implemented within our band several years ago after we almost had a serious security data breach that could have leaked all of our passwords, music marketing/production methods, and other personal data regarding our album release plans, merchandise ordering spreadsheets, and booking contacts. With how much personal information we constantly are sifting through and updating, we knew we needed an effective VPN to protect our data as we continue to get bigger, play more shows, and sell more merchandise all across the country.

We personally love using Nord VPN's internet and website security features to ensure the websites we conduct our marketing, production, and uploading campaigns on are secure and trustworthy enough to receive our login credentials and personal band information. Without Nord VPN we wouldn't know which sites to properly utilize alongside which could be a potential scam risk for our personal data.

There really aren't any cons to using Nord VPN aside from the price sometimes being a little much for just one device at a time. It would be amazing to see Nord start offering bundle or multiple device option plans so we could get each of our phones, ipods, desktops, and laptops covered under the same Nord VPN plan to hopefully save a few bucks in the long-run.

Christopher S.
Bau, Selbstständig

NordVPN now you see me now you don't

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with NordVPN they have not let me down thus far. Also if something should happen to my money or identity Nord is on my case with lawyers and cash!

I like the fact that anytime I need to deal with money. I can switch on nordVPN and no one knows where in the world I am really doing business. It takes a lot of stress and worry off my mind. I have enough to worry about doing the job It feel good not to worry about the benefits of completing it. Also its nice to watch TV programs and Listen to music from a region we don't normally get hahaha!

I have to admit when you have nordVPN on the internet can be very very slow at times. So just be patient and think to yourself would I rather be safe and the job take 5 extra mins or would I like to gamble with my identity and the well being of my finance your lively hood!

Stephanie M.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not a Great VPN

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like that Nord VPN allowed me to use the VPN on certain websites and provides an extra layer of security going on certain websites. The customer support specialist was very helpful when I ask questions about the VPN and how to use it when I download it on my computer.

What I did not like is that it did not work on all apps and I would have to try at different times of the day to have the VPN work, it was not consistent for my liking.

Dwayne H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

Kommentare: My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Salim M.
Marketing Officer in Tansania
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Balance - SPEED & SECURITY

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I’ve been using NordVPN for some time now and I would like to confidently say it is by far the best overall experience I’ve never experienced with other VPN products. I’m all about speed and security of VPN when it comes to browsing safely on the internet and NordVPN does not disappoint. I use it on my laptop and phone. Nowadays. VPN is one of those things one must have and I would definitely recommend anyone to try NordVPN.

Whether I was using the VPN on my laptop or iPhone, it consistently worked wherever I was insuring safe and privacy experience. Due it’s speed, security, easy to use design it assured me that whether I was Netflix or Disney+ it wouldn’t cause any connection or lag problems.

It’s a very good VPN application but it’s pricing is a bit steep. They should otherwise extend its free trial duration time instead a 7 day trial which is in my opinion too little time to get a full grasp of NordVPN features.

Scott L.
Director of Corporate Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN is the Best Budget VPN Available!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been close to flawless. It is a great budget option with a ton of features and support.

NordVPN is fast, reliable and easy to use. They respect privacy and don't collect logs. There are hundreds of VPN servers which make connections seamless.

While few and far between, there have been a couple of times where a connection could not be established, but it is always quickly remedied.

Piotr P.
QA Automation Engineer in Irland

Nordvpn improved my everyday internet experiences

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: All in all, it definitely improved my everyday internet experience. Most importantly, I can use different wifi networks without being exposed to danger. Additionally, local browsing restrictions do not bother me anymore - I can reach promotions and bargains across different countries. As I not living in my homeland, I use it also to watch local VOD services from my country.

-Amount of servers across the world -High speed/low lags -Circumvention of local restrictions -Easy of use

Sometimes servers are getting crowded and there is no info about that. If that kind of situation happens you have to switch between servers manually.

Bugra S.
Student in Türkei
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

bs_nordvpn

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There are sites that are banned in my country, for example, I use Wikipedia to log in to them.

The network security feature is very successful, and if there are sites that are prohibited in your country, it also gives you the freedom to enter there.

Sometimes the ads are annoying. Your speed drops. Sometimes it won't connect and I log out and back in.

Legal Negotiator / Tester in Argentinien
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best VPN

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We switched switched from another vpn software beacause some connection issues, and it worked like a charm.

One of the best private network provider for the cheapest price.

Could offer more browser extensions, and the user UI could use a little work.

President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN is a good mid-tier VPN service

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The service is very simple and intuitive to use.

Some websites detect the use of this VPN and restrict some features, which can be avoided with more expensive VPN options.

Vasilis S.
Vasilis S.
OWNER in USA
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

An affordable VPN

Kommentare: It's an excellent VPN and is honest for its price.

Friendly interface, Kill Switch (it cuts internet when not connected to VPN), 5500 servers worldwide, works in desktop and mobile. NordVPN has a very competitive price and frequent updates. You'll have split tunneling, which means you can optionally choose which apps use VPN-protected connections. Onion over VPN for enhanced privacy and anonymity - that goes slow, of course, but onion goes slow by its structure. Some less popular functions are still included, like custom DNS or invisibility on LAN, and there is an option there to block ads and malicious websites. I didn't use that last one, but it might be tricky as it is unclear how it works, so I have it disabled.

Russia is out. They have 5500 servers, as they say, but there is not even one in Russia. Not everybody needs Russia; however, it's not there. Sometimes it's not connecting automatically on computer startup. However, if you have the kill switch enabled, it's not connecting until you enable it manually, so you're protected. 2- The Split tunneling seems that doesn't work with all apps. For example, I tried to let the signal connect directly but can't. The same problem is with some other apps. But that might not be NordVPN's problem because some 'foxy' apps like WhatsApp are build to bypass VPN and connect directly. 3 - They had one server hacked for one month. Press was pointing that as a substantial significant deficiency BUT, that isn't a problem at all. First of all, it was just one server out of 5500 servers which is equal to nothing. And - in the end, the majority of sites already have HTTPS, so what a hacker might see is, the IP [whatever] - is connected to [Amazon]. There is no sensitive information to be leaked.

Aleksandr S.
Aleksandr S.
Principal Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great vpn packed in somewhat troubled software.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is ok.
Reinstall it manually, write down the full set of packages it require for work (affect Win and mac only, mobile devices are fine to the best of my knowledge).
use their DNS as an alternative to public DNS and especially (!) to the dns provided by your network providers, they are always full of ads and unwanted redirects.
Take a look at their password manager. It is not quite clear why to use them instead of free keypass but who knows, may be this is what you are looking for.

A lot of endpoints across all the world. Clients for Win, MacOs, iOS, Android. Very intuitive and reach options, you may choose the tunnel type you want. Number of supplement software: password manager, cloud encryption, secure dns. As far as I noticed NordVPN goes very easy on the battery which is very important during the trips. NordVPN team puts a lot of efforts into making the exit nodes "clean", i.e. - keep them out of black/block lists. It is not always possible, of course, but at least they keep things under control. Quite a lot of documentations to set up nord vpn on most routers or smart devices. Speed is overall very good, depending obviously on country and area, but still - NordVPN seems not to attempt to save money on providing mediocre service, they really invest in hardware and wires. NordVPN withstand independent security checks and to the best of public knowledge they do not keep any records on user's activity. They were first to leave Russia which demand to keep records - that should mean something, right?

Well, on a flip side - there are a number of issues with the software. First of all, it is not quite stable. While session being established last until you switch it off, the application itself may just stop to connect, out of nowhere. Reinstall may not help. Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually. NordVPN software may literally kill your network connection after you disconnect from their service. It happens because it fails to restore the routes, reboot will help for casual customers while advanced may just restore the settings without reboot, but this is definitely not what you expect from "secure browsing". Support - is mediocre. You may wait for answer forever, periodically decline one more suggest to reinstall. To me - there is no support at all, at least for personal users. Things might be different for corporate, though. Software update on Apple device may fail with "unable to download" for weeks. Not sure how to fix that unless you are ready to install it manually downloading the package from their website.

Kudakwashe N.
Kudakwashe N.
Software Developer in Südafrika

Digital world and privacy

Kommentare: With AES-256 level encryption you can be granted a peace of mind a sense your secure connection away from hackers and government agency's.

When comes to privacy they is a lot of VPN clients that will promise you the world in terms of encryption and data security. Its not easy to choose which one is the best vpn client but NordVPN is one of the top clients one can choose due to the fact that its much cheaper than most software on the market compared against to the features it comes with. What i really love the most its support of online media streaming services and you can easy also configure it on most mobile devices running iOS and Android but the no brainer when choosing NordVPN will be the ability to have at least 6 simultaneous connection hence increasing the speed drastically.

NordVPN offers better discounts when you signup to a long term like for example 75% discount when you sin up for 3 years in advance, this can be bit tricky to some people because they wont want to commit to such a long period since the digital world is constantly changing. A vpn client that might be working today might end up not useful tomorrow.

Hayden C.
Freelance Writer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nord VPN: the MVP of VPNs

The pricing plans are a big draw with this product, you choose how long you want to commit, and the pricing for each plan is more than worth the quality of the product and service received. Also the support is top of the line, offering constant live chat and a ticketing system, that is eager to help, expedient, and professional. The breadth of servers to choose from is another major draw, and the ones I've tested, for things such as streaming Netflix from foreign countries, is surprisingly fast compared to NordVPN's colleagues, and especially free VPNs or even the VPN offered with quality virus protector's like Norton, which I has reviewed positively as well. Part of that is it's quick connect feature, which finds and connects you to the server with the fastest speeds available. But the long distance speeds are impressive at well, I've even heard of people's downloading speed INCREASING when connecting to far away countries. NordVPN...It is truly all it is chalked up to be.

This is a product, one of those rare of it's ilk, that in comparison to it's colleague products I cannot find faults. It did everything I wanted it to in spades, and then some. It excels in every department and was development with the tenderest of care. Place trust in it's unanimous praise, and if you do experience issues, know that they will be there to quickly offer assistance any time of the day. Granted, I'm saying all this but am currently running a free trial, however I am very likely to be purchasing a long-term plan, and encourage you to do the same.

Mark G.
Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Kommentare: Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients. Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success. Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business. Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Fred Y.
Proprietor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Simple, Effective & Private

Kommentare: My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for: 1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity 2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose 3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection 4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security 5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation 6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer) 7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from 8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get. 9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored. 10) Support is quick to respond when needed 10) Best Value on the market 11) Designate/Customize your own DNS 12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Dmytro S.
freelancer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why I choose NordVPN

Kommentare: I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because: 1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results. 2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly 3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS) 4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

Sébastien L.
Sébastien L.
Directeur in Mexiko

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Kommentare: This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country. Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal. It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means). Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Claire M.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Security while traveling

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In general, good. As I mentioned above, I do have to pay attention to make sure it's activated but other than that, it adds a feeling of privacy and security that I really appreciate.

I started using NORD VPN while traveling a year or two ago when I realized that most hotel WIFI is not secure. I didn't want anyone accessing my financial or business information so I researched various options and decided on NORD. As far as I can tell, it works just fine. I do have to pay attention and make sure it's up and running. I also have it on my phone but rarely use WIFI on my phone outside of my house. When I do, I use the NORDVPN for security.

Not sure what causes it to "fall off" and not connect me through a secure network unless I tell it to. I'm not very tech savvy and it could be that all VPNs work this way. Today I realized I needed to update the app, reinstall and then I could once again turn it on. Since I haven't been traveling during the pandemic I'm been a little less concerned about using a VPN.

Demirdis S.
PhD Student in UK
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best and Cheapest VPN

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Patrick D.
Website Designer And Gamer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A Must Have!

Kommentare: The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Harshpreet S.
IT Support Specialist in Kanada

A great option for both protecting and securing yourself on the internet.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great with NordVPN.
I am still a fan and continue using it.
It offers a lot of features and their support is great as well!
A lot of new features are being added, so I really like the good results that I have been getting from them!
I also like that I have the option to install the same on my phone and other devices as well.

I like that I have the option of choosing multiple server locations! Being a tech person, that comes really in use! It has a really handy windows application as well! I also love that it uses the latest technology out there, so my data is actually safe!

I have noticed that sometimes the interface on this is a bit slow. It is a bit more expensive than other competitors as well, and not all servers have the best speed.

CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great VPN choice

NordVPN is very easy to set up and use, once installed it's as easy as an on and off switch. The interface gives Nord a very unique look for a VPN.

The chrome extension was something we used the most but there have been many bugs lately where it would not think it was already running or it would sign us out at random times. The connection of the VPN can be slower than normal at times.

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager in Malaysia
Vermögensverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NordVPN help me to protect my digital footprint

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This VPN is outstanding and it has achieved everything it promised in terms of a VPN. I use this app on a personal level, and it allows me to visit web pages in other states that are not available in my own country. It also allows me to watch Netflix from the United States and the United Kingdom in my own region. It has also aided me in my professional and personal endeavors.

I've been using this app for quite some time now, and I believe I can safely claim it's fantastic. I had used some free VPNs before buying this app, but they were ineffective and slowed down my link rates. Since I've had NordVPN, my link speed has been constant each time I use the app. The software also has a huge number of servers all around the world, which comes in handy if you want to stream Netflix or other apps in different countries. The NordVPN customer service team is also quick to respond and will guide you through any issues you may have. It is also quite user-friendly, simple to use, and fast. It can also bind up to five computers at the same time.

To be honest, I have no complaints or critical remarks about NordVPN. I've been using this app for a long time, and they've always achieved everything they promised in terms of a VPN. I don't have any complaints about NordVPN right now.

Walter P.
Exec VP in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the better VPN products but not the best

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Even though we have a relatively fast internet service (200Mbps), our internet access and usage speeds were substantially affected while using the VPN services. Technicians from our internet provider recommended that the Nord VPN service be disconnected unless really needed. However, when using other VPN providers we found that our internet speed was affected to a lesser degree than when we were using Nord VPN.

Very comprehensive product with a very extensive number of servers around the world to offer a very effective array of options. Great number of features available if needed.

Considering the options available for VPN services, Nord VPN is quite expensive and the use of the services can be somewhat daunting. Our experience was that regardless of which server in the multiple countries available, the service affected our internet speed quite substantially.