Über NordVPN

NordVPN bietet eine leistungsstarke Verschlüsselung für deinen Internetverkehr, damit keine dritten Personen auf deine Unternehmenskommunikation zugreifen können.

Erfahre mehr über NordVPN

The user interface is very easy to use and connects rapidly.

Plan renewal dates seemed to change over the 3 months I used it so I missed this first cancellation date so needed to pay for an extra month.

Bewertungen zu NordVPN

NordVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.317 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NordVPN bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.316)

Nino
- in Deutschland
Internet, Selbstständig

Bewertung des Programmes NordVPN

Kommentare: NordVPN ist ein perfekter VPN Service gerade für Neueinsteiger in die VPN Szene. Die Benutzeroberfläche ist Benutzerfreundlich und einfach und sortiert aufgebaut.

NordVPN ist ein gutes Programm für VPN Dinge. Es bringt sogar mehr Features mit als nur die Funktion "VPN" (z.B. Bedrohungsschutz, File Sharing). Man hat in Deutschland 2 Server wo man sich hin verbinden kann und man kann auch bis zu 6 Geräte gleichzeitig mit einem Account verwenden. Ein sehr modernes und schönes Design ist auch vorhanden.

Leider ist NordVPN nicht ganz so billig. Ich weiß nicht ob es an mir liegt aber manchmal muss ich NordVPN neuinstallieren damit es wieder geht. Ich glaube allerdings, das dies an mir liegt.

April
April
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal Security

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

What I like most about NordVPN is the ease of setup and use. Every setting is broken down into simple, easy to understand.

Not applicable. NordVPN is chef's kiss, for sure.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

My honest opinion about using NordVPN

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

First, in my country, there are some websites we normally use to access to gather information like school related lessons on the internet to teach my students which in case I require a vpn service in order to access some of the websites that are blocked. Nordvpn gives me the option to freely access the internet without any restrictions whatsoever. The connection speed is blazingly fast even if the vpn server is located thousand of miles away from my location. Features like kill swtich are useful for me as to prevent me from using VPN service to some of the software that don't require it. I also like the deals of Nordvpn, especially if you considering for buying long-term, you should buy it as it is more worth it than buying short terms like months which you will likely pay more most of the times.

Sometimes, there are some issues that can surface if I am trying to connect to the server, like connection timeout in the midst of connecting. Some servers require more time than others to be able to connected. I also find the performance to be slow for the first time of opening it. Navigating through the app is okay at best.

Tiego
Official in Südafrika
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Nord review

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The security of this vpn is nothing like others..is not pretty good but it can amaze tou sometimes

Their pricing is higher than expectation

Technical Engineer in Irland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

The Only VPN Choice

Kommentare: Excellent I’ve used this product for over 4 years. I’ve never had any issues with it.

Easy to use. Can install on multiple computers. Good customer support. Updated regularly.

It can cost more than other VPN services but its speed and choice don’t make this a big negative in my opinion.

Ricardo
Technical in Deutschland
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For me it's by far the best VPN

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been using NordVPN for about 2 years and I'm very satisfied, it's a very powerful VPN. I've tried other VPNs but they didn't perform as well. NordVPN is undoubtedly the best VPN to use to stay protected. I recommend it 200%.

It's very safe Does not cause conflicts in the Windows system It has many country solutions to use as a VPN VPN speed is very fast in most countries.

I think it should improve the quality of speed in some countries.

Sam
VP Sales and Marketing in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for online safety

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

With safety protection of NordVPN, I can safely surf the internet without worries of any sort of cyber attacks

It is really helpful in safely surfing the internet and has no faults

Taylor
Construction Engineer in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Protecting My Moves!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I use my network a lot for gaming & streaming, but I have noticed significantly less issues since I have started using NordVPN. I don't have crazy pop-ups & I honestly don't feel like anyone could ever get anywhere near my information if I keep using NordVPN. I love it!

Getting started with using NordVPN was a bit of a hassle, but that was most likely due to me & my lack of knowledge with technology.

Gretchen
Co Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps all my information safe

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I will continue to use this product. The ease of mine it gives me that all of my information is protected is definitely worth the price.

I like how it was easy to implement to protect all of my communications and information.

Initially, there wasn't much of a discount to set it up. But now I understand why. Because it works wonderfully and just having that assurance gives me relieves my stress.

Henry
Waste Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall NordVPN has been a fantastic product and I have found it extremely useful.

I mainly use NordVPN to network securely, it is brilliant for ensuring that there are no viruses that are picked up on your computer and ensuring that everything is safe.

So far I have had no negative experiences with NordVPN.

Jane Marris
Chef in Malta
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time and Second

Kommentare: Its very useful in some part of middle east to use specially for woekers abroad and even when you want a private call.

Its really good to use when you want to make your call privately specially on Middle east because some country is needed vpn to call video on aboard.

Least about it ..is just The time are sometimes cut off withour prior notice. Hoping that thier is a signal when they cut offyour vpn ..specially when your in private call.

Ian
Prevent Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Secure VPN and Easy to Use

Kommentare: We have had a really good overall experience using NordVPN. We would recommend it to any company that is looking for more security layers for their network. The engineers were able to quickly learn the product and users had good feedback with its use.

The administration console had great configuration settings and rules that our techs were able to setup and deploy pretty quickly. The users were able to install the vpn without too much intervention. It has helped keep our data and network more secure.

The installs didn't always work and the users login credentials had to be reset often for them to be able to connect. The downtimes for trouble shooting issues was longer than expected.

Timmy
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Privately access data, monitor team connections.

Kommentare: This software is extremely easy to use. Once the client is opened on a desktop or mobile device and user-authenticated, your IP is bounced to a host country or location of your choice. The sensitive data that we send back and forth among team members is then obscured from all parties except those on either end. Great for secure communication between small, intensively-uploading and downloading teams.

I liked that I was able to securely send sensitive data with a single button click to connect with the client. I also found it useful to be able to see if my teammates were connected via NordVPN so that I could send them data with the assurance of encryption/security.

Only 25-30 countries are usable as VPN hosts. This is fine, but limits the amount of bouncing that the IP address can do. Users and admins are able to determine which hosts they allow or use.

desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nord vpn: the best virtual private network you can count on

Kommentare: Great satisfied experience

protects your privacy online and help to access block geo-controlled sites with ease

Sometimes having issues using ones account on multiple devices, the hitches is quite annoying

carl
carl
Community Manager in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent VPN service

Kommentare: Excellent for being on the Internet safely and privately on Wi-Fi networks and connections from mobile devices and desktops

Military encryption capable of hiding our location and personal IP. Almost all servers in the world have a good internet speed. The Kill Switch function is a very good option to prevent data leaks in case of network interruptions.

They reduced the payment gateway and eliminated the free trial versions. The automatic software that charges monthly is very strict and sometimes rejects some credit cards.

Isaac
Small Business Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Cheap Security

Kommentare: My experience with NordVPN is great so far. I love to use it and not have to worry about my information and security being breached. It connects fast and is strong. It is worth the price for solid protection, instead of having your information being leaked by malicious users.

It is a good price for strong security. You can use a VPN for protection or to find items in different regions. It connects fast and has plenty of servers all around the world. It is definitely worth it. It works on multiple platforms and you can use it at home or on the go at a hotel or cafe. It is very reliable.

The program on computer might take a while to load up and you have to download it. Sometimes the notification messes up on if you are connected or disconnected.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Kommentare: This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country. Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal. It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means). Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Mark
Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Kommentare: Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients. Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success. Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business. Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Joseph
Joseph
Developer in Kenia
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on NordVPN

Kommentare: I've had a really positive overall NordVPN experience, and I'm quite happy with the amount of anonymity and security it provides. NordVPN has grown to be a crucial tool for me as a person who values internet privacy. I can easily browse the internet and access geo-restricted content thanks to the VPN service's dependable and quick connection. I value the vast network of servers that are accessible in various areas since it guarantees that I can always locate a server that satisfies my demands. I can rest easy knowing that my internet actions are not being monitored or recorded thanks to the stringent no-logs policy. My data is protected from potential threats by NordVPN's cutting-edge encryption techniques and features like Double VPN and CyberSec. It is simple to connect to and switch between servers due to the user-friendly setup and UI.

I am absolutely thrilled with NordVPN and the incredible benefits it offers. It has completely transformed my online experience and provided me with the utmost security and privacy. The feature that I appreciate the most about NordVPN is its extensive network of servers located all around the world. With a simple click, I can connect to any server of my choice, allowing me to bypass geographic restrictions and access content that would otherwise be unavailable in my region. This has opened up a whole new world of possibilities, whether it's streaming my favorite shows, accessing blocked websites, or even working remotely without worrying about censorship. Moreover, NordVPN's robust encryption and advanced security protocols ensure that my online activities are shielded from prying eyes, providing me with a secure and anonymous browsing experience. The blazing-fast connection speeds and unlimited bandwidth further enhance my browsing and streaming experience, without any compromise on performance. The user-friendly interface and intuitive setup make it incredibly easy to use, even for someone like me who is not very tech-savvy. The availability of dedicated apps for various devices ensures that I can enjoy the benefits of NordVPN across all my devices seamlessly. Overall, NordVPN has exceeded my expectations in every aspect, delivering unparalleled privacy, security, and freedom on the internet. I wholeheartedly recommend NordVPN to anyone looking for a reliable and feature-pa

While NordVPN has given me dependable and safe internet browsing, there were a few features that I didn't particularly like. The sporadic slowdown in connection speed when using particular server locations was one feature that I found a little disappointing. Even while the majority of the servers provided good performance, there were times when I noticed a definite slowdown in browsing speed, particularly when connecting to distant servers.

Patrick
Website Designer And Gamer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A Must Have!

Kommentare: The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Skyler
Content Writer in Kolumbien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

NordVPN is the best value VPN available

Kommentare: I am a digital nomad and work online as a freelance writer. I travel the world and use public wifi in many different places, such as Airbnb, hotels, cafes, airports, train stations, public parks, and more. I use NordVPN each time I am online, and it has always kept my data and private information safe. It is easy to connect, and it just works!

I liked how easy it is to get set up, how fast internet speeds are, and the huge country list to select from. Each country also has many different servers available, in case one happens to be slow. The user interface is also very visually appealing, and the settings are easy to configure and change, even without much technical experience. I also like how affordable it is, with huge discounts available if you buy a 3 year plan.

Occasionally it doesn't work on certain internet connections, and I need to disable it. But most of the time, I can just switch to a different country/server and that fixed the problem right away. Other than that, I am very happy with NordVPN.

James
Content Writer and Editor in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NordVPN has many IP locations and rich security features

Kommentare: NordVPN helps us access geo-restricted websites by accessing such sites from a different location. It also prevents exposing sensitive data including IP location to other sites. It is easy to set up, adjust settings, or change locations. You can find many content from the vendor or other users to guide you about most aspects of NordVPN. I like the kill switch but you need to enable it for better security. Some server options don't work while other are slow but you have many options.

One of the reasons we chose NordVPN is because it offers many servers in different countries. It has many security features including Double VPN, standard encryption, malware detection, and ad blocking features. Everything about NordVPN is straightforward, from navigating their website, choosing a plan, creating account, paying, downloading, installing, and choosing the appropriate locations. I also like it because it supports many users.

The only major issue with NordVPN is that some servers don't work sometimes. Others are quire slow or unresponsive. So you might need to keep changing until you find a stable one with good speed. The kill switch is not active at all times so you have to go to settings and enable it to remain secure when your connection drops unexpectedly.

Logan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

NordVPN leaves their customer out to dry

Kommentare: In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as: - A company that values profits and policy over people.

I'd have to say that NordVPN's brazen commitment to alienating their customer base is something to be admired. It's an odd way to show people that you care. Well, it's actually not a way to show people you care at all, but hey, you gotta respect a company bold enough to stand up to their own customers, right? I especially respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at NordVPN. I signed up for NordLayer because I'm trying to bootstrap a product idea. My development agency referred me to NordVPN because they thought I was going to need a VPN service. I purchased NordVPN for $61, but we had to put the project on pause because the developers were working on a feature that needed to be completed before we could set up the VPN. Once it was time to revisit the VPN, the team and I decided that we could go a different route in the short-term, so we wanted to finish building more of the product before we layer the VPN in. I reached out to NordVPN because I was a few days past the 14-day trial, and I asked if I could get refunded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded telling me that the company does not wish to refund me due to the fact that their policy states that I was supposed to cancel in the 14-day window. In the technical sense, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is correct, but he showed no sign of reason and no empathy as a customer service representative. It was my intention to return business as soon as I was ready to re-start the service, but this didn't appeal to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Hmm, that's a tough one. There was so much to like about my interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I don't even know where to begin. I mean, there's just so much to like about a company that shows no mercy, it's almost hard to find any flaws with NordVPN. - Their ability to re-quote a cancellation policy is impeccable. - Their commitment to winning me as a long-term user and loyal advocate for the business... genuinely heartfelt. - Their ability to listen to customers? Flawless. - The warmth and ability to make customers feel valued and "not just another number to squeeze profits out of," remarkable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Can't say enough about this company, and it's all because of the way you re-quoted that cancellation policy so that I could re-read it one more time. You freaking rock!

Chelsea
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Easy to use, fairly priced, and does exactly what I need

I've looked into and tried several VPN programs. I want a VPN to ensure my security when browsing or downloading. I compared the pricing for the value with several other companies and this one worked out to be the best and most comprehensive deal. The pricing is definitely fair for what you're getting. It's extremely easy to use, which is a huge plus. Whenever I turn my computer on, NordVPN pops up automatically, I sign in with my saved credentials, hit the "quick connect" button and never have to think about it again (until I restart the computer again). I run my business from my computer so having good protection is essential. The fact that it was so easy to set up, and something I can turn on and off in just a few seconds without anything complicated about the process, is really important to me as a user. And a bonus, you can protect multiple computers and mobile devices under just one plan, so both my and my husband's computers and phones are protected at all times. 100% would recommend!

I wouldn't change anything about the product. It does everything I need.

Angus
Angus
Company Director in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN to Use For Security Conscious Businesses

Kommentare: NordVPN helped my business keep their data secure and granted my company the privacy that it sought after. It's a very easy VPN to use that I'd recommend to anyone.

I like how NordVPN have 0 track record of disclosing customer information to law enforcement. It proves that they really store 0 customer logs and are conscious about data security.

The only issue I had with NordVPN is that occasionally a few of their servers would have bad latency and I'd need to switch to a new one.