Über Perimeter 81

Ein kostengünstiges Cloud-VPN mit nur einem Klick, das einen vereinfachten, sicheren Netzwerk- und SaaS-Ressourcenzugriff für Unternehmen aller Größen gewährleistet.

Erfahre mehr über Perimeter 81

Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Bewertungen zu Perimeter 81

4,9

Perimeter 81 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Perimeter 81 bereits verwendet?

Joanna
Joanna
Product Lead in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, good support

Kommentare: Overall happy with the product and support.

Very easy to use, constantly updated, good cooperation with the support team, and quick response.

Don't see any cons at this time. In the past I had issues with updates and logging in after, but they're gone now.

Joel
Software Developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works Great!

I don't have to think about it. It's fast, It always connects and stays connected, even after my laptop has been asleep. I've used many other VPN clients and they've always been a pain; slow and unstable. I'm much happier with Perimeter 81

The first time I logged in was not strait forward. There were more steps than I would like and I required help, but once that is done it's been great!

Jhedy Ann
International Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very accessible

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am currently having an amazing experience as a user of Perimeter 81. It provides great security for my Zoom classes and good VPN access.

What I liked the most about Perimeter 81 is the ease of access. It is so easy to use and I can easily turn on and turn of the VPN access straight from my toolbar.

It would sometimes slow down my device. If there would be further trainings on access and management, I would definitely attend so that I know how to work around the slowing down problem.

philip
Head of Security in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

Kommentare: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Norm
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What can I say? It just works!

Kommentare: Superb. Sublime. Stupendous. Sensational. Okay, I've hit the character minimum now.

Okay, fine. So I'm just an end user, going about my day and doing my coding thing. I don't have to pay for the company VPN or manage the company VPN or anything like that. BUT! Perimeter 81...this right here is the BEST VPN I have ever had the pleasure of using. Before Perimeter 81, I had this line in my bashrc file to greet me in a 'fun' way every time I opened the terminal: ``` figlet 'Are you on the VPN?' | lolcat ``` ...because the VPN would disconnect so often, and so much of my work depended on me being on it, and I would forget that it was disconnected and be sad or confused, rinse, repeat. HOWEVER, with Perimeter 81, it never disconnects! It just stays happily connected! Now I can make my terminal say 'hello' or something in fun big text instead. Because I never have to worry about the VPN. 10/10; great product (for this happy guy who doesn't have to administrate it or pay for it at least). Highly recommend.

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now. I didn't even have to set up my own weird files or anything like I've had to in the past (maybe ask our IT folks though how much work that was).

Wilnar
Trust and Safety Team in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Importance on using VPN

Kommentare: it's important to note that while VPNs offer many benefits, they are not a foolproof solution. It's essential to choose a reputable VPN provider and be aware of the limitations and potential risks associated with VPN usage. Additionally, the legality of VPN usage may vary depending on your country and the activities you engage in while using the VPN.

encrypts your internet connection, making it more secure and protecting your data from potential eavesdroppers or hackers. It helps prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, especially when using public Wi-Fi networks, which are often unsecured.

masks your IP address and replaces it with the IP address of the VPN server you're connected to. This helps maintain your anonymity online, making it more challenging for websites, advertisers, or other entities to track your online activities or identify your true location.

Nicolás
Senior Product Designer in Spanien
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I use it because it is my company's requirement

Kommentare: I'm happy with it and even I can use it on my personal mobile so it is extra security. My company compliance a lot in terms of privacy and security

Easy to use. You don't realize you are connected through a VPN. It is just a plug&play

I remember the setup was a bit tricky but not sure if it was so due to my company process itself

Liam
Client Manager in Spanien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

This is a highly recommended VPN. Our company is very satisfied with the ease of use for our team and the customer support offered by the P81 team.

I dont have any cons to be honest, it has been a pleasant experience

Mariel
People Associate in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perimeter Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The security that it gives to me and my colleagues as it protects as to any threats.

I really like perimeter that is why there is nothing that I do not like from it.

Yvonne
Service Co-Ordinator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Security

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Its is easy to use and to connect - and I the security provided is optimal. Very happy!

It disconnects often, but that could also be due to my internet.

Domenico
Presales Engineer in Niederlande
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally a safe and simple VPN

Kommentare: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Mårten
Team Lead in Schweden
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy Perimeter 81 user

Kommentare: Easy to use and great support.

The support has been fantastic when we had any issues or problems. Another thing was how easy it was to get it working with our existing Azure networks.

Our windows users has not been as happy the rest of us that use Mac, but they do not want to go back to the OpenVPN solution that we used before

Todd
VP of Sales & Marketing in USA
Kunststoffe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for Remote access and security

Kommentare: Connecting remotely is very quick and easy, without a lot of cumbersome steps. The security aspect is definitely important when my sales team travels. This is a great solution for remote work.

Perimeter 81 is more of a "behind the scenes" software program for us. The confidence that it provides in gaining access to our internal IT systems when my sales team is working remotely is unmatched. The security benefit is a huge plus too.

The software comes without any negatives. From a user standpoint it is extremely simple to use.

Travis
CTO in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN & SDP are useful for small teams

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend P81 for remote startup teams but it is far from an enterprise grade product at this point.

The software defined perimeter for remote work is helpful but the product is inconsistent.

We've had issues with network speeds, disconnections, and the support we've gotten has been lackluster.

Paz
Sr Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

Works great from multiple locations: various countries outside the US, hotels, cafes, etc.

The initial set up is not the most intuitive - feels circular. Eventually got to the right place. Depending on where you're connecting from, VPN can cut in and out affecting performance. I had to turn it off a few times because the reconnecting was disrupting a virtual meeting.

Ruben
Bilingual agent in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best program for vpn

Kommentare: I used this program every day and helps me a lot to work from home and access to my company's websites without any issue and very fast to connect

Its fast to access and easy to manage, I like it connect in just a couple of seconds so I'm never late at work

some times I get confuse when I sign in but because it opens with Microsoft browser

Mark Joseph
Advice Associate in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

About P81

Kommentare: Overall when it comes to the purpose, it is quite impactful and helpful top the business.

I often use Perimeter 81 as VPN and it gives and provides excellent connection and some security features.

During morning on philippine time the connection gets low that sending sms and email take several minutes to be sent.

Rob
Support Engineer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote

Easy to access my application and resizing my screen

copy paste password to the remote machine login screen is not working

sabrina
engagement coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remote access for new tech company

Kommentare: n/a

Perimeter is user friendly for remote access and security.

n/a--I havent had any issues with Perimeter.

Bryn
Support Trainer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy for End 1/3

The ease of using Perimeter 81 in my day to day work has made integrating a VPN, monitoring, and security system seamless into my work day.

Would love hot key integration, but overall very very happy.

Jonathan
Solutions Architect in Jamaika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN I've Ever Used

Kommentare: I have used several other VPN options in the past from various implementations. Perimeter 81's architecture is smart, fast and easy to use and I would happily recommend it to any other IT administration team as it reduces the number of customer support calls they're likely to receive.

The architecture of Perimeter 81 is such that it allows me to be remotely connected to the company's logical network without reliance on AD. It's a very intelligent design choice.

I have not yet experienced a challenge with Perimeter 81. It always performs exactly as, and often better than expected.

Muneeb
Supervisor Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perimeter Satisfaction

Kommentare: Excellent

This is really Secure & user friendly even our fresh resources understand the usage.

It goes Slow sometimes so we have to login again sometimes on daily basis.

Catalin
Software Engineer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Simple to use as a VPN client, I barely notice it is there

It would benefit if it could show some kind of status when connection has poor connectivity

Boswell
Senior Associate in Malawi
Öffentliche Ordnung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Boswell Munthali

Security of the work resources online when working remotely

None, Perimeter 81 provides the ultimate security

Brian
UX Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great upgrade

My company switched from our Macs' built-in VPN capabilities to Perimeter 81 and the transition was not only seamless, but the setup is easier and the service is 100% more dependable. The UI is more app-like and clear and uncluttered — all the options you need at your fingertips with all the more advanced stuff managed by those with administrator permissions.

I have yet to experience a con of using this product.