Filtern nach:

Über Perimeter 81

Ein kostengünstiges Cloud-VPN mit nur einem Klick, das einen vereinfachten, sicheren Netzwerk- und SaaS-Ressourcenzugriff für Unternehmen aller Größen gewährleistet.

Erfahre mehr über Perimeter 81

CEO in Israel
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

Easy to secure our salesmen

Comments: Run a team of 25 salesmen with laptops around the world connecting themselves form a hotel or coffee shop. Before lots of headaches with clients, updates, etc. Now nothing.

Pros:

That I can secure my team without headaches.

Cons:

No cons at all. Management and starting up running the software is super easy.

Domenico P.
Presales Engineer in Niederlande
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: 6-12 Monate

Finally a safe and simple VPN

Comments: I can manage the onboarding and offboarding of external users and suppliers quickly and easily. I can also create WebApps to facilitate access for users or even IT administrators.

Pros:

It is a Cloud service that lightens management and maintenance activities, making the end user independent from expensive hardware solutions or complex software solutions. It integrates seamlessly with many identity management solutions. Unlike other VPN solutions, it also contains many features that increase the security of users' endpoints (eg DNS filtering and VPN Kill).

Cons:

I believe that password management and synchronization with IdPs can be improved, it would also be necessary to make it possible to create granular access rules.

Philip W.
Head of Security in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Nice start up, but not fully matured yet.

Comments: We moved away from P81 due to it missing some features, however when speaking to them they were on the road map. I think the product has a lot of potential to grow and evolve.

Pros:

Easy to use, some nice features as well. Easy to manage.

Cons:

Not enough on the security side Poor logging No good traffic views or IPS/IDS ability

Khurram M.
Consultant in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perimeter 81 review

Pros:

It provides a user-friendly, equally safe interface and flexible remotely accessible environment ideally suited for small businesses.

Cons:

Occasional issues with connectivity and performance scalability

Chris R.
Director of Data Operations in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome support experience

Comments: I've found their support and software to be simple yet competent at every level.

Pros:

Easily configurable cloud VPN with convenient software and excellent support. I was able to easily configure clients on mac, windows, and even ubuntu, and their excellent support team helped us to get our AWS VPC networked with the VPN.

Cons:

No issues so far. Some sites were able to detect and block traffic as a proxy, but that hasn't been an issue.

Tom H.
CEO in USA
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Simple to learn, allows businesses to create a secured network that connects with remote employees,

Pros:

I like that I can connect with my remote employees and no bandwidth limits. The pricing is affordable and 24/7 customer service.

Cons:

I liked least that it only supports Windows, OSX and Linus users currently. My clients use multiple sources.

Eran B.
Eran B.
Head Of DevOps in Israel
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

using SaferVPN for 6 month. With 30 active users on our account. The overall experience was great

Pros:

easy to use. multiple server across the globe. client support Windows, OSX and Linux users. nice web management.

Cons:

not supporting google authentication yet. Linux users doesn't have native client manual configuration is needed.

Antonios V.
Student in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Our IT department installed this software to every computer for students and staff.

Comments: To control and manage security alerts during browsing and securely sharing files across our network.

Pros:

It's a great platform to manage and control security during browsing, with tools and analytics to receive reports and alerts.

Cons:

The price could be a bit lower. Maybe the half. But overall the software works fine and we didn't face any difficulty in using it.