Über N2F

N2F ist eine Ausgabenberichterstattungssoftware der nächsten Generation, die online und über eine mobile Anwendung mit intelligenter Scanfunktion verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über N2F

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu N2F

5,0

N2F hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du N2F bereits verwendet?

Nicolas D.
Nicolas D.
Directeur commercial et marketing in Frankreich
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best expense report software I have seen so far.

Ease of use Mobile application very nice and practical Smart scan Save me so much time I can't do a business day without it

I would say pricing with monthly fee is the only issue I would comment. But, to be honest, it is so much time saver that I would say it worth this money :)

CEO in Frankreich

Great app !

Kommentare: Lot of time ! And time is money.

Simple, easy to use, very good administration features, easily adaptable to each kind of company... it's worth the price due to all the time we save thanks to this app.

Sometimes a bit sluggy, but it's really far from crippling ; and ergonomics can be improved on some screens (but again, it's not dramatic)

Joris D.
Joris D.
Dirigeant in Frankreich

N2F changed my life :)

We started with this app one year ago now, and the opinion of all is like mine: why did we wait so long to install it! The smart scan is amazing, the app is great and easy to use, I recommend!

Actually none. Since IOS app last update which fix most of bugs this is now perfect ! Missing a livechat support but hope its planned

Elena D.
ceo & founder in Italien

Easy to use both online and on my Iphone , great App support team

Let me save time on travel expenses organization covers all personalization needs so far Easy to use and fast to share with the rest of the team

it's a bit time consuming the modification of the xls file after it's generated , would appreciate if I could select the fields to add or not in the xls during the generation

Corentin L.
Corentin L.
Conseil en performance des opérations in Frankreich

very functionnal and user friendly

Easy to use. Ability to download all the attached document easily, to separate expenses how ever you want, etc.

Nothing special to upgrade from my point of view for now I have everything I want for the moment Keep going !