LendingWise Erfahrungen

Über LendingWise

Ein robustes CRM- und LOS-System für private und Grundschuldkreditgeber.

Erfahre mehr über LendingWise

Integration of every aspect of the industry. From Lenders to applications to Credit reporting.

Certain features are missing or don't work well.

Bewertungen zu LendingWise

LendingWise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du LendingWise bereits verwendet?

Alexander
Sales Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform, Great Company

Ease of use, customer service responsiveness

Some features are still in beta or are not fully functional as of yet but the team is actively working on everything

Beth
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great bang for your buck!

Kommentare: Very happy with LendingWise and still haven't tapped into a majority of the functionality like email drip campaigns, full auto-doc generation, loan servicing. But what we use so far is great minus a few hiccups here and there that the LW team helps us figure out.

We love the white label online application form that is easily customizable to our needs. We also use the loan origination/pipeline management every day as a team to help us track loans in their various stages of completion. I have done a ton of research on non-conventional lending software and this really checks most of the boxes we were looking for as a small company. There are some bugs that definitely need to be worked out but we are able to find workarounds and for a small company, you really can't beat the implementation and monthly costs. It's worth it to us to figure out how to make it work for us rather than paying 10x for other software applications that don't provide all the functionality we need.

Difficulties in changing specific fields, especially in the loan terms, some tags just aren't available yet so we have to put values in other fields to make our auto docs work properly. Sometimes understanding how to configure the application and tap into it's many great features can be challenging. I come from a technical PM background so I get software and apps more than most - we are able to work around most challenges we come across but I don't think your average finance/lender would. I would say this would be a lot more difficult for the technically challenged individuals. But executive offers a great two-day implementation workshop that really helps. Definitely worth it to attend! Would love to see some custom reporting functionality in the near future so we can pull reports on our business.

Andrew
Processor in USA

Experience with Lending Wise Software

Kommentare: LendingWise is better than a lot of the products we were considering but still lacks a good deal of everyday application of real time communication from front office to back office.

Good system to keep paperwork virtual and paperless.

A glorified Dropbox. There are some features that would make the system intuitive but doesn’t work. Very one dimensional and slow when in response time and upload.

Edwin

Lending Wise is building the perfect platform for Lenders

Kommentare: Having a "written" down process and being able to automate that process through multiple users and functions built within the system.

I have to say the responsiveness of the support staff and development team is top of the line. They take time to listen and understand your needs/ concerns and they work tirelessly towards a solution. Lending Wise knows the difference between customer service and customer experience. Very few companies offer a customer experience and that's what lending Wise does. The dev team have created a robust and flexible platform where no matter where you are at in the hierarchy of lending you can utilize their platform. It is easy to include other people, who need to be kept in the loop concerning a loan file, but may not have access to the platform. It's flexibility to be used on a mobile device or a desktop is extremely useful as well as the simplicity of which a client or vendor can be as involved or minimally involved, as they chose with the platform makes a case for utilizing this LOS as your companies go to source for originating, processing, underwriting, closing and tracking your loans that you and your team are continually moving.

The design element has a somewhat 90'ish aesthetic feel. The dev team has focused on functionality and flexibility though and those make up for the lack of aesthetic design.

Gena
Director of Lending in USA

Taking Our Business to a New Level

We researched all CRM-LOS systems based around the financial industry and none come close to LendingWise. They have been very helpful and the training was amazing for team. The system covers the entire Deal from Lead to Funding, it has streamlined our process and has helped us in taking our business to the next level. As we grow so does the LendingWise system for our needs. We made the right decision with LendingWise and we couldn't be happier.

No so much a con, but the initial setup in customizing the system for our company was quite a task and we had some growing pains in the process; however, it was worth it and was no different then it would have been with any other system ... Rep and his team were very helpful.

Ray
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Service, Quick Help Desk!

Kommentare: Now we can keep better track of all our commercial and business funding deals, and have a better deal flow with the system.

Ease of use,deal flow plus the support team is on point..

The software is great, everything flows with every input.

Toby
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lendingwise review

Very user friendly great reporting options

Things are working really good and the new updates are awesome

Gale
Admin Assistant in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the Man!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredibly helpful with any question I have. His response time is so minimal and he is so patient with all my requests for information. I could not be where I am with the software without his technical support. He is one of the main reasons I would recommend Lending Wise to another user.

There are so many features of this software - once I learn all of them it should practically do my job for me.

The many features can be overwhelming to a new user.

Tony
Managing Director in USA

Great Choice

Kommentare: I like working with people to make it work.

The pros are effective customer service Usability is great it just works for what you need it

It's not customizable It's not sleek and sexy and clunky at times

Robert
Robert

LendingWise Review

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use and affordability , dashboard view is well done also

Would like to see mor statatistical info availability on current and past pipeline which they are working on

Joshua
Principal in USA
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Private Money LOS around

Kommentare: Very easy to work with and friendly customer service.

Very easy to use and they are constantly improving the software.

My only issues have been small problems that I have been able to troubleshoot myself or with the help of the customer service team.

Jesse
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A hidden Gem in the Lending Industry

Kommentare: I love the integration of the Software- and if I was selfish I would not want to review it because I would not want my competitors to get it! But as they say: you need to have comradeship and share the good news.
This is truly a must for any company small or big in the Commercial Lending Industry.

Still some learning curves but I would not say its a con

Kory

Great Commercial Loan Origination Software

Ease of use Easy to customize Many options

No real cons to the software as they are improving on going

Jeff
EVP in USA

Solid Platform

Kommentare: Definitely a well thought out platform with constant updates made to better accommodate.

The platform covers all bases cradle to grave. its the most intuitive one we've found that can manage all components of a loans life.

full file export. This is the only hang up and its something they are currently working to correct.

Kar
Adminstrator in USA

Awesome Program to utilize

I love using the CRM program. It is very user-friendly. You want to get a report, it's right there. You want to view what's pending, it's right there. I strongly recommend getting one.

Not much except there's always room to upgrade. Everybody has their own opinions on this.

Hard Money Lender in USA

LendingWise Review

Kommentare: Compared to the LOS system we used before, LendingWise is 100000% better.

It's extremely user friendly! The functionality, ease of use, anything you need, they can do for you.

As with any computer program there are always minor glitches, but they fix them immediately.

Sean
Senior Associate in USA

LendingWise

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive, but there are a host of negatives, which should have been discovered prior to live release.

Great idea for pipeline management and the support team is responsive with bugs/requests

The software has many bugs and features that should be "standard" are not incorporated. Thus, the QA falls on the paying clients.

Jeff

Great product!

Kommentare: Great service. Great communication. Great support getting it all set up!

Super easy to use. Very straight forward. Very flexible

Nothing. It hits every single box on my checklist.

Chief Lending Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like the interface and the ease of use. It is very easy to implement.

There are not any Cons that I can think of at this time.

Solomon
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

software is functional and works well mostly, but also has a ways to go

Kommentare: In general, the software works, though it takes a bit of time to get up to speed. Certain functionality is missing or doesn't work well, but much of it is good. The owner is capable and motivated, but stretched too thin. I think there are more team members now which should hopefully help soon.

Collects a loan submission and helps process the loan

Certain features are missing or don't work well. Missing: sending emails with attachments through the system, etc. Need more support and quicker turnaround on tickets/issues.