Über Flowlu

Ein All-in-one-Business-Betriebssystem, das alle erforderlichen Tools für ein effizientes Business-Management enthält.

Erfahre mehr über Flowlu

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX.

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones.

Bewertungen zu Flowlu

4,9

Flowlu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 327 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flowlu bereits verwendet?

Esther

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Matthes
CEO in Deutschland

Das Schweizer Taschenmesser für Selbstständige

Ich war auf der Suche nach einem Tool, um Angebote zu erstellen, Rechnungen zu schreiben und Arbeitsstunden für meinen Nebenjob als Webdesigner und lokaler Marketingberater zu erfassen und zu dokumentieren. Bevor ich mich für Flowlu entschieden habe, habe ich Agiled und monday.com getestet und bin zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass Flowlu meine Bedürfnisse am besten abdeckt. Außerdem habe ich die praktische Knowledge Base für mich entdeckt, die die meinen Kunden hilft, erste Fragen auf häufige Antworten zu finden.

Das User Interface ist zwar übersichtlich, aber ich würde mir wünschen, man könnte es auf Deutsch umstellen. Das gilt auch für die Knowledge Base und andere Tools, die nur auf Englisch sind.

Donatas
Donatas
CEO in Litauen
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one system to manage business processes

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like that we can keep everything in one place. Our team particularly likes the knowledge base functionality- it makes our work much easier and saves us time.

It takes a bit of time and effort to learn and master this tool. But it's worth it.

Francesco
Partner in Italien

A rock-solid CRM+Estimates+Invoice+Project management for SMEs

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Definitely positive.
It is not the perfect product yet, but the team seems to strive for it.
If you are willing to adapt your processes slightly, you can have a powerful and multipurpose tool that can save you a lot of time and effort throughout your pre-sale and execution cycles. We offer strategic marketing consultations and we definitely get a lot of value for it.

The most obvious pro is having your CRM, Estimates, Invoices and Projects on single platform. But you also have: A client portal: where clients can see their documents, projects, tasks and interact with your team. External users, i.e. for external freelancers that do not need to really have access to your data (they do not count as user seats against your license) and a very useful Mobile App, pivotal especially if your sales are on the go. Last

Support could get better: they do reply to your enquiries but sometimes it can take more than a week. It is totally understandable that a start up like FLowlu might have a limited team, especially considering their fast roadmap to deliver new features. However they could get better with support, especially considering: Naming consistency: Probably due to translation from the team's native language, some labels in the interface are often a bit obscure, especially in the settings. I.e. same features/options called with slightly different names or different ones with same names. Documentation: Flowlu has an extensive documentation but due to the HUGE number of feature it offers, and the pace at which the product is progressing, sometimes the knowledge base article are lacunose, or simply outdated. Last but not least: lead magnets/webforms. One easy win for them would be upgrading their in-built web forms. At the moment you only have a few options, and you need to take the forms as they are and just embed them as they are. You can't change the fields, not even the label (i.e. if you need them in another language) I really hope they could come up with their own form builders or at least integrate with some major CMS, like WP, Elementor etc. In our case we went around this through Make.io

Gary
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One feature keeps me there.

Kommentare: The only reason that I stick with Flowlu is that it is the only PM tool that allows you to have multiple payers on one project. That's it. The support is severely lacking. Documentation is mediocre and the public comments of the developer/owner are kind of rude.

Flowlu is an extremely robust tool and has a lot of features that you probably don't need. I bought on a lifetime deal so for the money it works decent.

Flowlu is somewhat confusing where it doesn't need to be. There are slow development cycles and the new features are on the useless side when you have other issues that are more core to project management.

Complete Package for Business Management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I think it is a great piece of software with a solid foundation. I look forward to seeing it grow and update.

I like that it is an all-in-one package that covers your CRM, projects, tasks, workspaces (I use for departments), finances, knowledge base, etc.. Previously I would use a dedicated PM system and wish I had more insight into my business.

Some of the UI feels outdated. I feel like it can be improved. I also found some bulk edit capabilities missing, which does become a pain when I have to manually edit a bunch of tasks.

Terence
Owner in Kanada
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile CRM software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Flowlu was very easy to use and set up. I have used several other CRM systems before I finally landed on Flowlu. It's such a cost-effective software and also allows you a lot of customization if you want it. The team is also constantly working on it and providing new updates and features on a regular basis, so it's great to see Flowlu continue to increase its potential.

Flowlu is not as well established as the other CRM systems, so it's still missing things like a contract builder and the ability to eSign documents. If that is important in your workflow, you will have to complete this through a different software, but this feature is on its way.

Drew
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I needed knowledge bases and had looked everywhere.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been really smooth, diving in, heading straight to the knowledge base function. I also remember a nicely-laidout on boarding checklist which was really helpful.

I jumped on Flowlu, not because it did a lot of different things, but because it did one thing in particular very well. I needed to stop waffling on choosing a provider for knowledge bases. Flowlu is my go-to for this. It's so flexible, both in publishing my info as well as who I make that info available to.

There are a lot of features. I plan to dive in and tackle more of the learning curve in the future and unlock even more value with the platform, and start using features like the CRM and the task management.

Mike
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convert your leads into real projects

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with their platform overall, really inexpensive compared with others.
We use it constantly for lead management, tasks and project management.

The ability to add leads, follow-up and convert the deal into a project. There's also a finance module, which we haven't really explored at the moment, but looks solid.

In the beginning, it's a process of trial and error to get things running.

Anthony
President in Kanada
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu is a realiable software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Flowlu has helped us run our business and I'm not sure how my records would look without it.

Flowlu delivers most of the features we were looking for and their Team is constantly adding more functionality.

Connecting to Quickbooks is a feature they have in their future.

Stefania
CEO e project manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best CRM and project manager tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like Flowlu very much and I would recommend this tool to small and big businesses, it’s really useful to keep track of everything

It’s really easy to use and implement, specifically because there is a “starter guide” that teaches you all the important things that you can do with Flowlu. It’s a complete tool for CRM and project management with the possibility of viewing the progress of each project and/or of each tasks. You can also track the time you work on a task and based on that you can create invoices directly from Flowlu.

Client support is a little bit slow in responding to bugs and problems

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

One app to rule them all

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Flowlu is a very comprehensive app. It has all the features you need to run you're business smoothly. I love that fact that they all work so smoothly together. And it has the flexibility to adapt to your needs (which is a must in today's ever shifting business landscape).

Because it's so comprehensive it can take a little time to learn how to use it properly, but they do have good guides to help you get up to speed.

Dustin
President in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

Kommentare: I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Amelia
Co-Chair in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we need in one place

Finally, a software that ticks all of our boxes. As a volunteer non-profit community organization, we have different needs than the average user. I've tried a ton a PM systems to try and find one that meets all our needs (including many we could never afford) and Flowlu has done it! The functionality of the calendar is perhaps most critical to us, and Flowlu's calendar (and option for volunteers to add their personal calendars) is exactly what we were looking for (surprisingly hard to find!) Having functional apps (both android and apple) was also a definite must as not all of our board members or volunteers have access to a desktop. Flowlu's apps are top-notch and do not sacrifice large portions of the software like many others do. This makes Flowlu more accessible and a better fit for community work. The kanban option works well and allows us to better collaborate on event planning. Other main features we love include the ability to comment and tag (on pretty much everything), the real-time chat for collaboration, and the ability to invite our external volunteers to a closed space to engage in specific event planning.

We love everything so far. We would like to see the option to add/remove fields in profile customization, to (particularly the option to change the gender box to custom field for our trans and non-binary volunteers). We would also love to see the option to build a booking form through Flowlu that populates the "company" calendar; however, we've found workarounds with other programs for now. We'd also love to see more customization options that aren't dependent on pre-built workflows (and more customization within the workflows), so we can better customize the aesthetics of our projects (color coding for clarity, option to match our branding), and a clearer and easier way to choose whether task cards in kanban view display subtasks (without clicking on the specifics of the card), but those are tiny asks! We are very happy!

Promising & Customizable Project Management Tool

A nice and promising all-in-one solution. I have tried various alternatives, but they are quite pricey when it comes to managing a team of 5 -10 people. With Flowlu you can actually do quite a lot on the free plan, which I did, and then switch to the paid plan, while the price is quite attractive. The roadmap looks solid and promising and the team behind Flowlu regularly rolls out new features. What I really like about the Flowlu team is that they hear and listen to their customer and take down the important feedback and improve bugs and add new functions as per user request. The support team is also quick and helpful. I was surprised to find a mindmap solution in it too. I have not tried all features yet, but what I have used so far is enough for my use case (digital marketing).

What I still don’t like about Flowlu is that they provide so many customization features that it is sometimes hard to follow and understand what and how should be ticked or unticked to use. It would be nice to have templates suitable for most industries (marketing, IT, Real Estate, etc.) so one could just choose the template and customize it to their needs. Another vital feature that I find unacceptable is that my assigned admins can see the CRM contacts, financial data and other data related to all organizations managed in Flowlu. Other PM tools allow complete isolations. I would really love to see each of my companies connected to Flowlu isolated completely, as it is a matter of security. Additionally, it would be great to have email sync reduced to 1 minute for all plans not just for the highest plan. Another important feature that still misses is the webforms that we can embed into websites. It would be nice to have a webform that is customizable taking into account various use cases. The client portal is also not there yet, but the team promised to add it soon. Subtasks are implemented in a strange manner and not tied to the main task, which should be changed.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of my company's best investments of all time, period.

Kommentare: It saved me a lot of time, and also money. And I just enjoy working with it every day! I tried and used a lot of CRM, ERP and softwares to run my company in the last 10 years, and I am just so glad I found Flowlu!

There is so much to say about Flowlu's Pros.- Client portal: I saw some cons about this missing feature, but the team added this functionality so those comments should be removed because they misinform potential users.- an (almost) all-in one solution for company management- customizable: you can get to an almost white label platform (url, logo and so on)- a great development team (new features added every month)- an open roadmap that you can interact with to vote for a feature or propose a new one- I saved A LOT of money since I've been using Flowlu, as I was able to cancel several subscriptions to softwares due to the fact that Flowlu does so much things! Task management, CRM, Project management, workspaces dedicated to some work units or projects (allowing me to gather all of the activities of my companies in the same software with access restrictions for each workspace), Finance (invoice/estimates, recurring invoices, and money (CashFlow and P&L management), automation of processes (invoicing and so on), file storage (no need for Dropbox or Google Drive anymore!), calendar, custom fields and lists, knowledge base for your company so that new users can have access to all of the informations you want, mind maps, emails, and the client portal! So much features at your fingertip and I forgot a lot of others!

The only con I see now is that I can't use the Finance part for my company as it is not (yet...) thought for French companies. It misses some elements to be fully compatible with French accounting obligations.But they are already working on the French language, so they will probably get to it some day too!I would also love to be able to connect my Flowlu account to my company's caldav, outside of the well done included calendars. But the Flowlu team will probably implement this functionality later!

Rohit
Graphic Designer in Nepal
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best all-in-one package

A number of options are available in the software, and they are constantly adding new ones. Compared to other software options, I found many of them too simple, as they did not provide enough detail or kept it simple enough for individual needs. I really appreciate how easy it is to manage everything, and how the sales team continually adds new features and incorporates suggestions I make for making the software more useful to me. With Flowlu, four applications have been replaced, and life has been improved. This company offers excellent customer service.

There are still bugs, but they are less frequent with time - the program is obviously still maintained and continuing to grow.

Gianluca
Owner in Malta
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An unassumingly powerful platform

Kommentare: I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further! I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still not as robust as the dedicated financial platform that QB Online is, I still feel much better-served whit this option! What's more, the community around it is fantastic, as is the hands-on approach of the[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the development team & which is priceless. The future roadmap makes me even more excited with Client Portals, even better financial document templates & an all-new mobile app!

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

Nikolaos
Civil Engineer in Griechenland
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Best CRM & Project Management software I have ever used.

Kommentare: I started using the free account for more than a year and then I changed to a subscription, in order to be able to track the project finances. The best overall experience is great. Meanwhile it is a daily tool necessary for my business.

Simplicity, project and financial tracking,

Task import via CSV file. I would expect for a paid subscription to give the administrator the opportunity to import several group of tasks, for projects that are similar.

Tom
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Just go with the Flow(lu)

Kommentare: Loved it. Still using it on a daily basis for another project and hoping that the team are able to look at email automations in the future

I fell in love with Flowlu in 2021 right from the very first instance. It's a seamless experience, extremely easy to navigate and the host of features is incredible. Being able to have 3 inboxes per user is a god send, the time tracker and knowledge base have been incredibly handy too

The lack of email automations! If that was brought into play it would be the most essential piece of software in my stack

William
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

One less tool? Five less tools.

I get frustrated having so many moving parts. Marketing automation. CRM. Projects. Invoicing. Twice that for multiple businesses. Flowlu's going to make it so I have all of it in one place. It's project managment structure - more from software than legal - is an inspiration on the movement to "productize" legal services. I think it'll not only make me more organized, but it'll also help me to deliver services faster, better, and more predictably.

The CRM is a little basic, at first glance. I can't figure out how to automate anything in it. It has automation features, but they all appear to be internal (add a task, calendar event, etc.) and none are external (send an automated email to the client.). I can manage the external communication with Pabbly, but it'd be nice to have some marketing automation built in as well.

Antonio
VP Business Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

THIS is what I've been waiting for

Kommentare: My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Mark
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From Mind Maps to Micro Tasks FlowLu Has Cracked The SMB CRM Code!

Kommentare: I dread to even think about how many years it's been now, (over a decade at least) trying one CRM after another wishing I could mash three together to make the perfect solution. And then there's has been the frustration with Salesforce & Netsuite fighting my way through the layers of irrelevance, which makes perfect sense to the Harvard MBA of course, working for a Fortune 500, but for someone living life on the edge and bootstrapping, that was never going to work for my situation. And then, by chance along comes FlowLu. A CRM system that speaks directly to & tackles the challenges faced by ambitious SMB's starting small, wanting to scale and without having to think about migrating to a better CRM in two years. Why? Because FlowLu genuinely has covered everything an SMB would ever want in a CRM with enough headroom to grow to the next level up... So far, my experience has been this, I've had an attentive personalised onboarding process, I've read great documentation, I've witnessed a well laid out clean interface, I've watched videos explaining each module, | can see the right native integrations sprinkled across the platform, I've got support for all the major integration hubs, I've downloaded a mobile app which looks very similar to the desktop version, (yay) and I can upvote on a feature requests board & see a busy product road map. You just can't build something like this without serious amounts of focus, passion and dedication, I tip my hat to you guys, I really do.

It's scalability, it genuinely has everything you need from a CRM in one place and has scope to build out multiple departments at the enterprise level. In my honest opinion it's the Daddy of CRM for SMB's. The development team are open to new ideas and are driven by popular feature requests from existing users. It really is the most holistic solution I've ever seen in the SMB space to date.

I genuinely can't fault FlowLu, I'm racking my brain to think what it doesn't do very well but I'm stuck because every you want from a CRM is built in with native integrations to the big platforms (Google/Microsoft etc) Ah-ha, I've thought of one, it does have a Mega-Inbox function which makes a lot of sense for an All In One platform but it would appear that you can only collect & send mail from 3 Gmail/Outlook/IMAP accounts per user, if it supported more or unlimited accounts that would be perfect.

Francesco
CEO in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu is like a Swiss knife for your all-around desk work.

Kommentare: Great. Totally Love it

The Ease of use, but above all the numerous way of seeing the data (expenses, task, projects, status of completion). You can select almost every possible way. From Kanban to todo-list, to gantt. You can also organize every data releted to the task to help you better see a relation between things (for example how many task are assigned to a single user or, get a general clips of how your projects are performing overall). All with just some clicks and drags. Outstanding

Sometimes this enormous way of customizing things can be overwelimg. At the beginning me any my team didn't know why there there two kind of projects that were (at least from a newbie stand-point) unrelated but the same (Projects and Agile Projects) but then we discovered that these are "modules". Like programs in the program that we could use or not (and turn on and off), based on our way of thinking (and working). I guess an onboard tour more useful (there is one but it's not effective) should be a solution

Łukasz
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the best tool for comprehensive business management

Kommentare: I recommend this software to anyone to organize their business!

The customization capabilities of the tool for any business are absolutely amazing! Automation and workflows allow you to accurately set up ways to complete tasks and projects and all this in cooperation with CRM, which is great. API and webkooks allow integration with any tools on the planet :) I'm using Ssyncspider and I'm starting connection tests with my other applications. Great integration with corporate email and Gmail. Additional features such as invoicing, record lists, mind map or knowledge base, and great reports create a complete tool for managing a company. Whitelabel and connecting to your own domain is synonymous with professionalism for every client! Flowlu is a great alternative to many too expensive tools and offers more functionality in one tool.

It lacks customer support function but is on a roadmap. Now you can set up clients as users.

Vinodh
COO in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu - a strong contender for the Top Ranking CRM

Kommentare: We, a CPA firm, were looking for a CRM for quite long. We compared multiple CRMs along with Flowlu. Flowlu surprised us with features that we were looking for at an attractive price. There are multiple factors that led us to choose Flowlu: Flowlu is one of the CRMs where we can integrate with multiple inboxes. As an Accounting Firm, we have recurring tasks. We tested the CRMs task and project workflows. Flowlu allowed us to create tasks where we can automate the task naming by just creating a task rule in the worfkows. This will help us identify the numerous similar tasks. Workspaces are now a must for any CRM. Flowlu has it. The missing features that are a must - a client portal, contract signing and telephony integration. Multi-currency billing is also required with borderless business becoming the norm. Having said this, the road map looks promising. If the features in the roadmap are implemented, Flowlu can be a strong contender for the Top ranking CRM out there in the market!

Flowlu has a strong Automation engine which automates most of the functionality. We're yet to fully to explore the automation feature. In app chat is quite advanced and helps our team to communicate easily and quickly

Workspaces have to be feature rich. More functionalities have to be introduced in workspaces. Client Portal is missing! But, it is in the works! Project Workflows and recurring tasks - ability to assign a single recurring tasks template to multiple projects and bringing it to workflows is missing. It will help accounting firms to automate their repetitive monthly tasks spread across multiple projects and multiple clients