Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Dustin R.
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Vorteile: I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Nachteile: The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Theresa R.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency. With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Vorteile: #1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Nachteile: #1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Alexey K.
Project manager

Kommentare: I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

Vorteile: The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Nachteile: Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Gets out our small IT team

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Anna M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Negligible and intuitive interface without overloaded functional. There is a module agile. Passed to it with a paid and complex jira, the functionality is quite sufficient for our needs and easily configured. Quickly log tasks in the backlog, sprints are created, the pages do not hang. There is a sorting of tasks by folders using the drag & drop method. Convenient filters on several parameters, which helps to find the right task when there are several hundred of them.

Nachteile: No auto-link category to the tasks, when you create it in a folder, you have to assign it manually. If you forgot, look for it at the end of the list. There are subtasks, but there is no check-list.

von Flowlu an 6.2.2018

Thank you for your feedback Anna!
We will upgrade Flowlu Agile Projects App using your suggestions!

Flowlu very easy to use and helps achieve the objectives

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Jakson V.
Diretor

Kommentare: flowlu has greatly helped our company achieve our goal with ease of use, lightweight system and easy navigation. Usability is a strong point

Vorteile: Ease of use, very good support and many functionality that helps in managing my business

Nachteile: Do not have our Portuguese language and payment method of Brazil

In order to start using, you do not need to study the instructions for a long time

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Rajana K.
Copywriter
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Excellent functionality for working with tasks. The setting, appointment of the responsible, control, accounting of time - everything is: simply and clearly. The program has additional built-in tools - for example, mental maps and agile-module. Mental cards are prettier and more convenient than the bulky XMind and at the same time conditionally free. Finally, you can not use extraneous messengers for working discussions.

Nachteile: Some things are not obvious, they would not prevent articles with the analysis of the system's functional.

von Flowlu an 2.2.2018

Thank you for your feedback Rajana!
Regarding documentation we will release it in couple of weeks!

Good project tracking service

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Andrei K.
CTO

Vorteile: We use the service for 3 years. It greatly simplifies the work, as it is convenient to track information about customers. We immediately see what task we are performing for the client, what project is assigned to it and how much money we will receive.

Nachteile: The service has no serious flaws, but there are several small flaws. For example, you can not calculate the salary in the financial section, you need to do it in a separate module.

Excellent Software to Run your Business

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Sameer D.
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it.
It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Vorteile: Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Nachteile: if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

All work in one place

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Sam N.
Team Lead
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I'm just delighted with this platform. It allows you to use different applications to work together in one place - it's just super. Especially like the built-in manager, which monitors the actual time and compares it with the planned one. This allows us to solve crucial tasks on time.

Nachteile: It is necessary to refine almost all sections. To use them while it is inconvenient, but it is not critical. I have not found any other shortcomings, although I use it recently. Perhaps something else will manifest itself over time.

This is my magic business wand

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Polina M.
Senior Web-programmer
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use the service as a task scheduler, very convenient. Tasks can be scattered around folders, the application has a good interface, nothing hangs. Goals, setting task-makers, mental maps and group chats - this helps a lot to establish business processes. Simply put, the application has everything that a businessman might need. Contacts and customers are always at hand.

Nachteile: This is the only one of all my applications, in which 100% there are no shortcomings. I am delighted and want to share with all this find.

Excellent project management service

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Ahmet A.
General Manager
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The service has a wide range of tools. All tasks can be assigned the time and name of the project. After the implementation of the plan, I compare the planned and elapsed time, I derive statistics on which it is understood, where I have flaws, and where I recycle. For anyone who is viewing projects not in the office, there is a mobile application.

Nachteile: You can not connect to the tasks of other employees. They can view documents, but cannot make changes. This is 100% needed to be improved and another search function added.

von Flowlu an 17.10.2018

Hello Ahmet!
Thanks for your review!
You're able to assign tasks to your team members and collaborate)

Fantastic Software

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Gabriele N.

Vorteile: Easy of use, interface and functionality

Nachteile: Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly

A simple and intuitive interface, but many features are missing

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Maxim K.
CTO

Vorteile: In my work I use Flowlu basically as a knowledge base, in which I collect, store and process information. From this point of view, everything works fine and there are no complaints.

Nachteile: And now I will say a few words about the shortcomings of the system. Rather, these are not shortcomings, but, rather, shortcomings. So, I would like to be able to insert information without automatic formatting. The second point is that it is difficult to understand the purpose of some functions from the first time, and there is very little information on the system.

Will not allow to clutch at all at once

Eric G.
System Engineer
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I do not know if you ever had such a thing that you do not know what to grab for? You have to do so many things that you do not know where to run. I was so constantly. And I found a way to deal with it. This time management system allows you to focus only on the most important at the moment.

Nachteile: It remains only to introduce a similar system into the business. If the developers finish the work together on the tasks, it will be just great. This system will be able to give the business a quantum leap.

Different applications for collaborative work are stored in one place

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Ron M.
Software tester
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The service has distinctive chips that I have not seen anywhere - a project board with checklists, creating accounts linked to a transaction, a project, accounting for the proceeds and costs of the project, and here is the Agile module and the mental map. It is convenient that there are so many tools in one place, in a single interface.

Nachteile: The section "Projects" has not been finalized, it is not very convenient to use it. It can be seen that the system is still at the stage of withdrawal.

A program that teaches planning

Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Milana R.
Team lead
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For the first time I saw such a function in such an application, and tried them a lot - if I did not do the things planned for today, it's impossible to go to the folder - tasks for tomorrow. This is very stimulating for proper planning.

Nachteile: Despite all the advantages, the application is slightly damp, there is no possibility to filter tasks by dates, and also create pivot tables.

von Flowlu an 19.2.2018

Thank you for review, Milana!
Great to know that our software helps you to plan your things to do! You give us motivation to make Flowlu better!

Convenient scheduler

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Alex K.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This task manager completely suits me. You can conveniently scatter tasks to folders. For example, I never go to the "important" folder until I finish with the "very important" folder. At first I was skeptical about such products, but quickly got involved. Indeed, it helps to save time and focus on the most important.

Nachteile: I would like the developers to finish the section "Projects", otherwise it's some kind of curve. It would also be nice to add the ability to work together on tasks.

Guaranteed rescues from the hijackers

Santa F.
IT-manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I do not often use such programs, but this one interested me. Indeed, a nice interface, a variety of tools, the program knows a lot, which is usually uncharacteristic for such software. Working with it is very convenient and helps me to concentrate.

Nachteile: Very inconvenient implemented mode of joint work on tasks. You can say that it simply does not exist. Everything is sharpened for the solution of individual problems. But they do not use such systems in order to plan a trip to the store.

Electronic organizer

Aura N.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use this program in this capacity and it is much more convenient than a paper pad. Many routine operations program takes over. A well-organized system for sorting and tracking important tasks. With him, the whole team works more efficiently - it's a fact.

Nachteile: The section with projects is not very convenient, and the mode of teamwork is absent altogether. It is necessary to refine many small nuances, but this is more a matter of taste. I hope the developer does not let you down.

Great New Business Management Software

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Angela B.
Owner/Makeup Artist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It is still "under construction" so to speak but so far it is a really great tool and very user friendly. I look forward to introducing other customers to it so they can actually use something they can understand.

Vorteile: I love that there are so many different apps to use for your business. The project management portion is exactly what I had needed from a CRM and I have been searching for. I have done a lot of product research on all-in-one business suites that include project management and I love where they are going with this. It is super easy to use and to get started.

Nachteile: I know it is still being developed but I do hope for contracts with e-signature capabilities along with some nice looking proposal software. A client portal would be nice as well but I have a standalone that I can use.

von Flowlu an 14.8.2018

Thanks for your review, Angela!)

Unbelieveable combination of power and performance!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Paul A.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I did extensive research of CRM software before settling on Flowlu, and I must say I have not been disappointed. This is easily the best business decision I have made.

Vorteile: We are a small but growing company. I have been using Flowlu for 6 months. I am amazed by the wealth of functionalities available. Very user-friendly software. I keep discovering new functionalities every day. Highly recommended!

Nachteile: It would be great to include an audit trail.

Universal software

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Alex V.
Teamlead

Kommentare: In general, it is an excellent tool for automating business processes.

Vorteile: I use Flowlu every day when sending messages to customers of our company. The software is often updated, but due to its high organization it takes up a small amount of space.

Nachteile: There are not enough functions for financial reporting, and there is also no possibility to insert information without performing automatic formatting.

There is no other Software to use.

Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Michael W.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Flowlu is my day in and day out, task manager and invoicing platform. Just about every task and assignment of tasks go through this. Even my clients are using it now.

Vorteile: This is a great software to use to manage clients and also get tasks and workflows done. I have tried a host of softwares. Trello, Zoho, Sugar CRM, Bitrix, open source, paid, Invoicely; I could go on and on. None of them matches up to this software with its features. Thankful my wife found this and I have ben using it day in and day out.

Nachteile: There are very few cons. The software is still in development so any cons I would care to list have already been addressed by the great development team. Even for those thinking the learning curve is steep, most if not all of the instructions are in the back.

Best Knowledge-Base system ever!

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Niklas R.
Webmaster
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At the Montessoricampus in Hütteldorf we need to save the knowledge of our best it students, Flowlu makes it really easy for us to do that, also the software is feature-rich and the support is really friendly and helpful.

Vorteile: The easy to use interface of the knowledge base service. Also I really like the good customer support, especially Maxim, he is a really nice and helpful agent.

Nachteile: Sometimes the table customation is a bit buggy and takes you back to the upper end of a helping page.. This is the only annoying thing. Everything else is totally fine!

Good service

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Karla C.
Director of Product Management
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that the software is well organized and takes up a rather small amount of space. I use it every day to send messages to customers of our company, as well as to my colleagues.

Nachteile: I lack some of the functionality, but the software is expanding quite quickly, so it is possible that they will soon appear in it.