Über Flowlu

Ein All-in-one-Business-Betriebssystem, das alle erforderlichen Tools für ein effizientes Business-Management enthält.

Erfahre mehr über Flowlu

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX.

Bewertungen zu Flowlu

4,9

Flowlu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 334 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flowlu bereits verwendet?

Esther

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Matthes
CEO in Deutschland

Das Schweizer Taschenmesser für Selbstständige

Ich war auf der Suche nach einem Tool, um Angebote zu erstellen, Rechnungen zu schreiben und Arbeitsstunden für meinen Nebenjob als Webdesigner und lokaler Marketingberater zu erfassen und zu dokumentieren. Bevor ich mich für Flowlu entschieden habe, habe ich Agiled und monday.com getestet und bin zu dem Schluss gekommen, dass Flowlu meine Bedürfnisse am besten abdeckt. Außerdem habe ich die praktische Knowledge Base für mich entdeckt, die die meinen Kunden hilft, erste Fragen auf häufige Antworten zu finden.

Das User Interface ist zwar übersichtlich, aber ich würde mir wünschen, man könnte es auf Deutsch umstellen. Das gilt auch für die Knowledge Base und andere Tools, die nur auf Englisch sind.

Raphael
Raphael
Vehicle Testing Engineer in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We have experienced the magics of Flowlu in transforming our projects.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The experience has been splendid. We have had quite a smooth experience with Flowlu and had seen it greatly transform our projects making them easy to manage. It brings unity among us during our projects.

Very easy to use and has a very light interface that is easy to learn and understand. Flowlu superior analytical and reporting tools allows us to get detailed insights about our tasks. It has a very clear project dashboard that gives us real-time hawk-eye view onto our projects progress. Provide us with a resourceful knowledge base that allows us to consolidate all our project details into one easy to access space.

Learning and getting to use Flowlu was so easy and we much comfortable with all its features. No cons so far.

vor 18 Stunden

Hello! Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! We're doing our best to improve Flowlu and make it match your needs.

Complete Package for Business Management

Kommentare: Overall, I think it is a great piece of software with a solid foundation. I look forward to seeing it grow and update.

I like that it is an all-in-one package that covers your CRM, projects, tasks, workspaces (I use for departments), finances, knowledge base, etc.. Previously I would use a dedicated PM system and wish I had more insight into my business.

Some of the UI feels outdated. I feel like it can be improved. I also found some bulk edit capabilities missing, which does become a pain when I have to manually edit a bunch of tasks.

Gary
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One feature keeps me there.

Kommentare: The only reason that I stick with Flowlu is that it is the only PM tool that allows you to have multiple payers on one project. That's it. The support is severely lacking. Documentation is mediocre and the public comments of the developer/owner are kind of rude.

Flowlu is an extremely robust tool and has a lot of features that you probably don't need. I bought on a lifetime deal so for the money it works decent.

Flowlu is somewhat confusing where it doesn't need to be. There are slow development cycles and the new features are on the useless side when you have other issues that are more core to project management.

Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu has been our number one choice tool for managing our projects.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been an interesting and more prolific experience managing our projects with Flowlu. It has allowed us to remain focused and adamant during our projects. Flowlu has helped us to work together and collaborate on our work more successfully.

It was so much easy to customize Flowlu which helped us have it aligning with our needs. It provides us with exceptional task planning and managing tools like Gantt charts which allows to stay focused on our projects. Flowlu makes it easy for our entire project team to come together, communicate and collaborate at every single stage of the project.

We have never had any doubts with Flowlu. It has always perfomed perfectly and there has been zero hate towards it.

vor 18 Stunden

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback! We're really appreciative that you love Flowlu so far :)

Terence
Owner in Kanada
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile CRM software

Flowlu was very easy to use and set up. I have used several other CRM systems before I finally landed on Flowlu. It's such a cost-effective software and also allows you a lot of customization if you want it. The team is also constantly working on it and providing new updates and features on a regular basis, so it's great to see Flowlu continue to increase its potential.

Flowlu is not as well established as the other CRM systems, so it's still missing things like a contract builder and the ability to eSign documents. If that is important in your workflow, you will have to complete this through a different software, but this feature is on its way.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello Terence! Thanks a lot for your positive feedback!  We’re really happy that you value Flowlu so highly. As for the contracts and documents builder, our team has finally released it at the end of 2023, so you can feel free to create and customize documents on Flowlu now. Unfortunately, E-signature is not currently part of the document builder, but our development team will definitely add it to the document builder in future updates, and this request is already on our roadmap as well. We hope you’ll keep using Flowlu and boost your productivity with us!

Francesco
Partner in Italien

A rock-solid CRM+Estimates+Invoice+Project management for SMEs

Kommentare: Definitely positive.
It is not the perfect product yet, but the team seems to strive for it.
If you are willing to adapt your processes slightly, you can have a powerful and multipurpose tool that can save you a lot of time and effort throughout your pre-sale and execution cycles. We offer strategic marketing consultations and we definitely get a lot of value for it.

The most obvious pro is having your CRM, Estimates, Invoices and Projects on single platform. But you also have: A client portal: where clients can see their documents, projects, tasks and interact with your team. External users, i.e. for external freelancers that do not need to really have access to your data (they do not count as user seats against your license) and a very useful Mobile App, pivotal especially if your sales are on the go. Last

Support could get better: they do reply to your enquiries but sometimes it can take more than a week. It is totally understandable that a start up like FLowlu might have a limited team, especially considering their fast roadmap to deliver new features. However they could get better with support, especially considering: Naming consistency: Probably due to translation from the team's native language, some labels in the interface are often a bit obscure, especially in the settings. I.e. same features/options called with slightly different names or different ones with same names. Documentation: Flowlu has an extensive documentation but due to the HUGE number of feature it offers, and the pace at which the product is progressing, sometimes the knowledge base article are lacunose, or simply outdated. Last but not least: lead magnets/webforms. One easy win for them would be upgrading their in-built web forms. At the moment you only have a few options, and you need to take the forms as they are and just embed them as they are. You can't change the fields, not even the label (i.e. if you need them in another language) I really hope they could come up with their own form builders or at least integrate with some major CMS, like WP, Elementor etc. In our case we went around this through Make.io

Jesus
Jesus
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

Kommentare: Workflow automatization!

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive! I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing! Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

Drew
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I needed knowledge bases and had looked everywhere.

Kommentare: It's been really smooth, diving in, heading straight to the knowledge base function. I also remember a nicely-laidout on boarding checklist which was really helpful.

I jumped on Flowlu, not because it did a lot of different things, but because it did one thing in particular very well. I needed to stop waffling on choosing a provider for knowledge bases. Flowlu is my go-to for this. It's so flexible, both in publishing my info as well as who I make that info available to.

There are a lot of features. I plan to dive in and tackle more of the learning curve in the future and unlock even more value with the platform, and start using features like the CRM and the task management.

Jake
Jake
Financial Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu is our always go-to platform for collaboration

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have had a fabulous one with Flowlu. All our project management problems came to end when we implemented Flowlu.

Flowlu easy to use team communication tools allows us to keep in touch with each other during our projects. The task dashboards are well organized which makes it easy for us to monitor our work progress. Flowlu has a very easy to use interface and very effective security tools which keeps our project details safe.

There has been no mistakes with Flowlu to this particular moment. It has not given us room to not like everything.

vor 18 Stunden

Hello! We're pleased to hear such positive reviews about Flowlu :) If you have any thoughts on how to make Flowlu even better, feel free to text at support@flowlu.com.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very slick and easy interface.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked the interface and ease of access to all menus, we don't need to waste time on tutorials to learn about the Flowlu platform.

Comparatively project management is good compared to other software.

vor 18 Stunden

Hello! We're happy to hear that you enjoy using our interface. We're always improving our UI and UX to make it more user-friendly and intuitive.

Dustin
President in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

Kommentare: I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Atte
Account-Based Marketing Strategist in Finnland

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

Kommentare: All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected. Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet. I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest... This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

My headline says it all. Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM. It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS. So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all. Which is exactly why I got it! From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about! But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu. From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far... This tool is quite unique. They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape. Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc. And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come. ...And one thing that was actually quite amazing! At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them. But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :) The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions. Now, what else could I wish for? Well, not a thing!

Now, this is a tough one. No joke. As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools. Though if I had to mention one thing... It would be the MAS functionalities. ...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations. But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu. So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

Stanislav
SEO marketologist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

Kommentare: Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu. An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it. Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier. Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

Vanessa
CEO in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truly an all-in-one platform

Kommentare: Customer service has been really great, and I like the onboarding experience and how easy things are to use.

It replaces many different apps and tools all in the same place. Previously I was juggling Gmail, Trello, Asana, Invoicing directly through Paypal (previously using Dubsado), and missing out on a helpdesk and knowledge base which would have cut down on admin time. Flowlu includes all of this.

There are some features still in development like the client portal, contract signatures, and some integrations but they're on the roadmap. These aren't deal breakers and I'm okay with waiting for them.

Nikolaos
Civil Engineer in Griechenland
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Best CRM & Project Management software I have ever used.

Kommentare: I started using the free account for more than a year and then I changed to a subscription, in order to be able to track the project finances. The best overall experience is great. Meanwhile it is a daily tool necessary for my business.

Simplicity, project and financial tracking,

Task import via CSV file. I would expect for a paid subscription to give the administrator the opportunity to import several group of tasks, for projects that are similar.

Tom
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Just go with the Flow(lu)

Kommentare: Loved it. Still using it on a daily basis for another project and hoping that the team are able to look at email automations in the future

I fell in love with Flowlu in 2021 right from the very first instance. It's a seamless experience, extremely easy to navigate and the host of features is incredible. Being able to have 3 inboxes per user is a god send, the time tracker and knowledge base have been incredibly handy too

The lack of email automations! If that was brought into play it would be the most essential piece of software in my stack

William
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

One less tool? Five less tools.

I get frustrated having so many moving parts. Marketing automation. CRM. Projects. Invoicing. Twice that for multiple businesses. Flowlu's going to make it so I have all of it in one place. It's project managment structure - more from software than legal - is an inspiration on the movement to "productize" legal services. I think it'll not only make me more organized, but it'll also help me to deliver services faster, better, and more predictably.

The CRM is a little basic, at first glance. I can't figure out how to automate anything in it. It has automation features, but they all appear to be internal (add a task, calendar event, etc.) and none are external (send an automated email to the client.). I can manage the external communication with Pabbly, but it'd be nice to have some marketing automation built in as well.

Antonio
VP Business Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

THIS is what I've been waiting for

Kommentare: My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Mark
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From Mind Maps to Micro Tasks FlowLu Has Cracked The SMB CRM Code!

Kommentare: I dread to even think about how many years it's been now, (over a decade at least) trying one CRM after another wishing I could mash three together to make the perfect solution. And then there's has been the frustration with Salesforce & Netsuite fighting my way through the layers of irrelevance, which makes perfect sense to the Harvard MBA of course, working for a Fortune 500, but for someone living life on the edge and bootstrapping, that was never going to work for my situation. And then, by chance along comes FlowLu. A CRM system that speaks directly to & tackles the challenges faced by ambitious SMB's starting small, wanting to scale and without having to think about migrating to a better CRM in two years. Why? Because FlowLu genuinely has covered everything an SMB would ever want in a CRM with enough headroom to grow to the next level up... So far, my experience has been this, I've had an attentive personalised onboarding process, I've read great documentation, I've witnessed a well laid out clean interface, I've watched videos explaining each module, | can see the right native integrations sprinkled across the platform, I've got support for all the major integration hubs, I've downloaded a mobile app which looks very similar to the desktop version, (yay) and I can upvote on a feature requests board & see a busy product road map. You just can't build something like this without serious amounts of focus, passion and dedication, I tip my hat to you guys, I really do.

It's scalability, it genuinely has everything you need from a CRM in one place and has scope to build out multiple departments at the enterprise level. In my honest opinion it's the Daddy of CRM for SMB's. The development team are open to new ideas and are driven by popular feature requests from existing users. It really is the most holistic solution I've ever seen in the SMB space to date.

I genuinely can't fault FlowLu, I'm racking my brain to think what it doesn't do very well but I'm stuck because every you want from a CRM is built in with native integrations to the big platforms (Google/Microsoft etc) Ah-ha, I've thought of one, it does have a Mega-Inbox function which makes a lot of sense for an All In One platform but it would appear that you can only collect & send mail from 3 Gmail/Outlook/IMAP accounts per user, if it supported more or unlimited accounts that would be perfect.

Francesco
CEO in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu is like a Swiss knife for your all-around desk work.

Kommentare: Great. Totally Love it

The Ease of use, but above all the numerous way of seeing the data (expenses, task, projects, status of completion). You can select almost every possible way. From Kanban to todo-list, to gantt. You can also organize every data releted to the task to help you better see a relation between things (for example how many task are assigned to a single user or, get a general clips of how your projects are performing overall). All with just some clicks and drags. Outstanding

Sometimes this enormous way of customizing things can be overwelimg. At the beginning me any my team didn't know why there there two kind of projects that were (at least from a newbie stand-point) unrelated but the same (Projects and Agile Projects) but then we discovered that these are "modules". Like programs in the program that we could use or not (and turn on and off), based on our way of thinking (and working). I guess an onboard tour more useful (there is one but it's not effective) should be a solution

Łukasz
CEO in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the best tool for comprehensive business management

Kommentare: I recommend this software to anyone to organize their business!

The customization capabilities of the tool for any business are absolutely amazing! Automation and workflows allow you to accurately set up ways to complete tasks and projects and all this in cooperation with CRM, which is great. API and webkooks allow integration with any tools on the planet :) I'm using Ssyncspider and I'm starting connection tests with my other applications. Great integration with corporate email and Gmail. Additional features such as invoicing, record lists, mind map or knowledge base, and great reports create a complete tool for managing a company. Whitelabel and connecting to your own domain is synonymous with professionalism for every client! Flowlu is a great alternative to many too expensive tools and offers more functionality in one tool.

It lacks customer support function but is on a roadmap. Now you can set up clients as users.

Vinodh
COO in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flowlu - a strong contender for the Top Ranking CRM

Kommentare: We, a CPA firm, were looking for a CRM for quite long. We compared multiple CRMs along with Flowlu. Flowlu surprised us with features that we were looking for at an attractive price. There are multiple factors that led us to choose Flowlu: Flowlu is one of the CRMs where we can integrate with multiple inboxes. As an Accounting Firm, we have recurring tasks. We tested the CRMs task and project workflows. Flowlu allowed us to create tasks where we can automate the task naming by just creating a task rule in the worfkows. This will help us identify the numerous similar tasks. Workspaces are now a must for any CRM. Flowlu has it. The missing features that are a must - a client portal, contract signing and telephony integration. Multi-currency billing is also required with borderless business becoming the norm. Having said this, the road map looks promising. If the features in the roadmap are implemented, Flowlu can be a strong contender for the Top ranking CRM out there in the market!

Flowlu has a strong Automation engine which automates most of the functionality. We're yet to fully to explore the automation feature. In app chat is quite advanced and helps our team to communicate easily and quickly

Workspaces have to be feature rich. More functionalities have to be introduced in workspaces. Client Portal is missing! But, it is in the works! Project Workflows and recurring tasks - ability to assign a single recurring tasks template to multiple projects and bringing it to workflows is missing. It will help accounting firms to automate their repetitive monthly tasks spread across multiple projects and multiple clients

Al
SRE in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Recipe: Robuste collaboration and communications infrastructure A LA stay responsive to clients’ needs AVEC colleague productivity. Everybody wants to make and try this sauce. Nothing can be wrong with smooth operations, nice mix of successful members (wherever they happen to be working), and precious key component customers. As usual, different results with different cooks and executions. I’m not going to provide negative or positive conclusions here, always very subjective and depends on your taste. But let me encourage you to try FLOWLU kitchen. This scholarly staff has interesting selection of ingredients, tools, seasonings, which should be enough to create your own chef d'oeuvre. And don’t hesitate to ask their time-saving cooking tips. Bon appétit, Al

Some necessary for me components still on roadmap, so can't bring to my production team yet. For example 2FA.

Faith
Faith
Owner in Spanien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

So HAPPY I Found Flowlu!

I've been on the search for a TRUE all-in-one system with real customizability. I needed something that would be the central hub for my business where I could track leads, manage projects and tasks, delegate work to my team members, invoice clients, and more. I also wanted a tool that was white-labeled. I tried SuiteDash, ClickUp, Dubsado, Honeybook, Hello Bonsai, but NONE of them compare to Flowlu! The automations in Flowlu are what truly sold me - they're going to make my work so much more efficient. The ability to send and read emails in Flowlu (with tracking) is another excellent feature. And with the client portal on the way, Flowlu will be that all-in-one I've been looking for! I also love that there is a knowledge based where I can share procedures with my team and information/articles with clients. I haven't seen anything on the market like Flowlu yet!

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones. But I understand that the portal is under development now. It also doesn't have a native form feature to collect information so I have to use another tool for that.